Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Message added by Scarlett45

This is a reminder that the Politics Policy is still in effect.

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss political social media posts of those in the Duggar realm- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

Political discussion is not allowed in this forum- this includes Small Talk topics. Please stay in the spirit of the policy- I have noticed a tendency for some to follow the letter but not the spirit.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

While we understand the frustration (change is never easy), please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't, the ongoing conversation about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM or the Technically Speaking: Bugs, Questions, & Suggestions area.

• Start Topic

Tonight at 7:00 they are doing the Flyover Salute to frontline workers in the triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill). I’m looking forward to it. I’ll have to catch it on tv.

• Love 5

So getting back to Hamilton, I originally--like last year--posted this video in the Dullards' thread, but it's by a group called Working for Lemons, and the girl who's singing Eliza reminds me so much of Jill.

I hated Hamilton when I first saw it.  Well, not hated, but I didn't get it.  Then at the theatre where I volunteer, I had to usher six performances of it, and I just fell in love with it.  What really helped me was listening to the soundtrack on YouTube with the lyrics posted onscreen--then I could really appreciate how clever Lin's lyrics are and all the references he makes to other shows, like saying you have to be carefully taught (to be prejudiced) which is a callback to South Pacific, and there are tons more.  Anyway, enjoy this clip.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Working+with+Lemons+Hamilton&&view=detail&mid=C00DB7F9CB0A2E51079BC00DB7F9CB0A2E51079B&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DWorking%2Bwith%2BLemons%2BHamilton%26FORM%3DRESTAB

• Love 3

I'll be honest. I hate wearing the masks. But I do wear them when I have to go places, because I have type 2 diabetes and my husband has stage 3 COPD and we're higher risk. I wish others would realize that wearing masks isn't all about them.

• Love 23

My uncle asked me for my stimulus $. I haven’t received it yet. I plan to buy iphone se since my iphones battery is pretty bad. I only have this iPhone for a year! 

Are the batteries on iPhones that bad???

• Love 1

I will only buy Android phones but I vastly prefer MacBooks to Windows laptops. I also live and die by iPads, I regret making fun of the name when it came out.

I have to have a PC for work since a lot of software I use for work is exclusive to the Windows platform. It is a huge point of contention with the students since a lot of our software cannot be run on Macs. Apple has done one hell of a job grabbing the youth market. I got mine in school and refuse to get another Windows based laptop again.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

My uncle asked me for my stimulus $. I haven’t received it yet. I plan to buy iphone se since my iphones battery is pretty bad. I only have this iPhone for a year! 

Do a google search on your model iPhone for ways to increase battery life. There are several settings you can try changing to improve it, especially if you have automatic updates on apps (imaps in particular will drain it right down if it’s left on). Another big drain is display brightness.

Also if it’s cold wherever you have the phone (like 40 degrees or less), that can have a huge effect on battery charge times. 

It’s been my experience that I can usually get two years from an iPhone and 2-3 years from an iPad. I side-eye Apple and suspect planned obsolescence but love these products, so...

ETA: one quick thing to try if you haven’t already. If your phone has a home button, double click on it and that should bring up windows showing all your open sessions. Then close them by swooshing each one toward the top of your phone.

Before I learned about that I had a zillion open windows hiding behind the scenes and it was chewing up my battery like crazy.

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, magpye29 said:

Anyway, enjoy this clip.

That was SO good!!!! So well made.

And yes, I had to get past the fact that she does look so much like Jill. Can't mix up my Hamilton love with my Duggar snark..my mind might explode.😂

Edited by ChiCricket
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Tonight at 7:00 they are doing the Flyover Salute to frontline workers in the triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill). I’m looking forward to it. I’ll have to catch it on tv.

They went by our town the other day here in Illinois.

I sat outside at the time they said they'd go by, but didn't see or hear them myself. We must have been too far away.

This picture is from someone else who caught them going by the Sam's Club.

received_688089705301185.jpeg

2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I love my iPhone, but the battery is bad. 

• Love 1

Android girl here, but I do have an iPad. iPhones are great too, I just don't want one for me. For the cost of phones now I want to keep mine for as long as I can and the Samsung batteries last a long time. I thought Apple said batteries would be fine after they got caught, and then stopped, draining them. I'd contact Apple, a battery draining too fast at only a year old might be a defect.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, jjane said:

Hi Guys, 

Just a quick update since so many of you have been so kind about the situation with my great niece. I am happy to say she is thriving away from her abusive mother. After finally getting into her online school account, she has brought her Fs up to Cs. We have had her since April 23 with no problems, which I was sure would be the case once she was able to just be herself without worrying that the wrong word would bring abuse or some trumped up excuse to throw her into a facility so her mother could do whatever new thing she was interested in. We are on track with new providers and have got the go ahead to wean her off some of her medications. One person was concerned that she was on a certain medication because it is an older drug that basically turns you into a zombie and is rarely used today. I simply took her off because she literally could not stay up. The neurologist said it was the right call and that I could also wean her off her  thorazine. I kept saying her problems were a reaction to the abuse but no one would listen. Court date for permanent custod is May 20. Any prayers, good wishes and virtual hugs would be much appreciated. 

Much love, Janet

That's great!

• Love 8
7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I’m lurking. 😺

I am stuck on iPhones because I had bad experience with Samsung. I refuse to buy anything else by them.  I see it’s mostly those 2 brands of phones.

My suggestions, don’t keep the phone plugged in to charge. Let the battery  run down a bit. Let it get to around 50% before charging. 
Turn off cell data to apps until you’re going to actually be using the app. I also agree with closing windows, as @Oldernowiser said.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Do a google search on your model iPhone for ways to increase battery life. There are several settings you can try changing to improve it, especially if you have automatic updates on apps (imaps in particular will drain it right down if it’s left on). Another big drain is display brightness.

Also if it’s cold wherever you have the phone (like 40 degrees or less), that can have a huge effect on battery charge times. 

It’s been my experience that I can usually get two years from an iPhone and 2-3 years from an iPad. I side-eye Apple and suspect planned obsolescence but love these products, so...

ETA: one quick thing to try if you haven’t already. If your phone has a home button, double click on it and that should bring up windows showing all your open sessions. Then close them by swooshing each one toward the top of your phone.

Before I learned about that I had a zillion open windows hiding behind the scenes and it was chewing up my battery like crazy.

I did the double click thing. I had like 20 windows open.

• Love 4
On 5/14/2020 at 5:42 AM, crazycatlady58 said:

I do wish people would just wear a mask, it's not that hard and I am sorry, but no you are not giving up your liberty in doing this. I do have a question what percentage of people are getting the virus? I don't mean dying from it just getting the virus? Maybe some of the people who refuse to wear masks just think they have a small chance of getting sick. I have a few friends on Facebook who on the group of "Just stay at home, I will not give up my liberty ect" and I just want to shake them. I also have a hard time not hoping they get the virus sense it's not a big deal.

I always wonder if these same people think they’re giving up their liberty because they have to wear pants in public, or a shirt to be seated in a restaurant.

My husband recently encountered one of those “the hospitals are empty” guys and tried to explain that keeping people out of the hospital is the idea, and a likely indication that safety precautions are working. (He didn’t want to get into it any more deeply than that; he sort of dropped that and said goodbye.)

I’m in Washington State, where our governor took rapid, decisive action when the virus hit here. He’s taking a cautious approach to gradual reopening. So of course there’s a group that thinks he should be recalled for the “draconian measures” he’s put in place, and that he doesn’t know any “magic numbers” that support any of his decisions. (It’s like these people follow a script, laden with certain phrases and buzzwords.) Except he does know some “magic numbers” because there there actually is solid information out there with plenty of data illustrating specifically how various precautionary measures slow the contagion. And Governor Inslee actually presents data in his briefings. It makes me crazy.

i will say that most people I see out and about appear to be taking the appropriate precautions. Yeah, we can’t get our hair cut yet but we can be out and about and live life to a reasonable degree. Heartfelt thanks to all the essential workers!!

• Love 18
9 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I’m lurking. 😺

I am stuck on iPhones because I had bad experience with Samsung. I refuse to buy anything else by them.  I see it’s mostly those 2 brands of phones.

I'm on my second LG.  They have each lasted for many years.  And they are cheap.  I really like mine.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

@Zella, you are the only person I know who sleeps less than me. lol

On another forum someone once asked me if I ever sleep, and I told them that like Dracula, I eventually do sleep. Lol 

But yeah I don't think I have anything assembling a normal sleep pattern. Was that way even as a kid.

Edited by Zella
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I recently got the  iPhone 11 and the battery lasts all day - I use my phone all day too, so big plus.  I got used to no home button in a few minutes.  Now it is second nature.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 5/13/2020 at 5:20 PM, EVS said:

I think some people might be scared and in denial, but I think my friends are just selfish and don’t want to inconvenience themselves or change their lifestyle. 

I've been watching with interest and trepidation as my next-door neighbors (parents, three teenagers) have been having their older parents over pretty much every day to work on converting their backyard into some kind of party pad, complete with stone patio, outdoor furniture, lights, and landscaping.  No social distancing between the family that lives there and the older parents.  Now that it's done, it's a hangout for them and various other random people.  It bothers me in a way I can't explain - it's like, I am sacrificing by not visiting my dad except on the occasion that I drop off groceries, yet right next door they're having a family reunion most nights.  It makes me ragey and frustrated and sad.  

23 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Once again, I'd like to recommend the nature app for sleeping.  I used it again last night and it's done wonders for my sleep!  I like the rain, but, think that I will try another sound of nature soon.  I'm so excited about this! 

If you've not tried ASMR videos before, I cannot recommend them highly enough.  Not everyone is triggered by ASMR - I most certainly am! - and one of my favorites is a video of someone slowly unpacking a crinkly plastic bag full of random items.  I am usually asleep before he finishes opening the bag, LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Android girl here, but I do have an iPad. iPhones are great too, I just don't want one for me. For the cost of phones now I want to keep mine for as long as I can and the Samsung batteries last a long time. I thought Apple said batteries would be fine after they got caught, and then stopped, draining them. I'd contact Apple, a battery draining too fast at only a year old might be a defect.

I am torn and not sure which direction I want to go.  I need a new phone immediately, but, can't decide.  I am a PC person,  and use that for business, but, got an iPad last year and really like it, except that some things about it annoy me. I also have an android phone, which, I'm fine with, except it's old.  So, do I get an iphone now or go with a new android?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I always wonder if these same people think they’re giving up their liberty because they have to wear pants in public, or a shirt to be seated in a restaurant.

right??  and they rebelling to be infected/infect others??

last time I went to the store, a few weeks back. there was a mother and daughter shopping together.

mother, about 80, has her N95 mask on her elbow leaning it on the cart handle. daughter 50ish wearing no mask. daughter has a little tantrum about the one way aisles. very loudly says "I am going down this aisle the wrong way! they can't kick me out! I have my rights!" the mom replies "now you are just being stupid"

everyone ignored her.  i think she was disappointed

I was glad to be wearing my mask because I was laughing so much behind it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, beckie said:

I'll be honest. I hate wearing the masks. But I do wear them when I have to go places, because I have type 2 diabetes and my husband has stage 3 COPD and we're higher risk. I wish others would realize that wearing masks isn't all about them.

EXACTLY!  This is what I don't think a lot of people consider. It's not that YOU are trying to protect yourself. It's that you are protecting OTHERS!  To me, going maskless is just a big F U to the community around you. 

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I am torn and not sure which direction I want to go.  I need a new phone immediately, but, can't decide.  I am a PC person,  and use that for business, but, got an iPad last year and really like it, except that some things about it annoy me. I also have an android phone, which, I'm fine with, except it's old.  So, do I get an iphone now or go with a new android?  

I think your answers will be 50/50.

Love my Samsung. It only needs charging once or twice a week, depending an how much I use it. I gave my last Samsung, a 4 or 5 I believe, to a relative and it's still going strong. I currently have a Galaxy 9+ and I love it.

I use my iPad for reading and playing a few games, so again it's hard to compare.

Good luck and enjoy whatever you end up getting!

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It really depends on what you don't like about the iPad.  Chances are they will also be there in an iPhone.  I personally don't own any Apple devices because my father who worked in telecommunications would never use any Apple device.  I believe his dislke of the company goes back decades mostly because of the limits Apple puts on end-users from tweaking the devices.  I am like my father and can't get behind a company with insane rules about what you can and cannot do with an item you purchase.  And also, we are frugal.  I know the prices of Android phones has increased with every new model, but Apple products have historically always been more expensive than their competitors. 

Also, Apple has a tendency to program expiration dates into their devices in ways that Samsung, LG, Nokia, Google, etc have never done.  In the past, they have knowingly continued to produce and sell phones that were coded to become obsolete with the next software update that was scheduled to drop in days. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

jjane, that's awesome, I'm so happy she's doing well with you! All the good vibes and positive thoughts for the 20th, hopefully the court will see how much she's thriving away from her heartless hag of a mother. 

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I am like my father and can't get behind a company with insane rules about what you can and cannot do with an item you purchase.  And also, we are frugal.  I know the prices of Android phones has increased with every new model, but Apple products have historically always been more expensive than their competitors. 

This is my thing too. 

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I gave my last Samsung, a 4 or 5 I believe, to a relative and it's still going strong. I currently have a Galaxy 9+ and I love it.

Yes, I have a Galaxy 8. Had it for a year-and-a-half and really like it. Before that, I'd had a 5 for years. Whenever this one starts to get rickety, I'll update but not to the newest model. I usually get one that is 1 or 2 behind the newest since the prices drop so much after a new one is released. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

EXACTLY!  This is what I don't think a lot of people consider. It's not that YOU are trying to protect yourself. It's that you are protecting OTHERS!  To me, going maskless is just a big F U to the community around you. 

Some people are just NEVER going to get this. It makes me ragey sometimes.

• Love 10

So during today’s walk around the empty mall parking lot there was a group of about six older men who had all brought chairs and were sitting six feet away from each other in a circle to chat. 😍

I wanted to say something appreciative but at that time we were busy literally jogging to get away from two other older male unmasked buddies who were walking together and bearing down on us. I was busy saying happy things to my nervous dog and didn’t have time to engage but in my fantasies I snarled “BACK OFF YOU FUCKLECHUCKS.” (I’m a huge politeness wimp in real life but in my fantasies I am a BADASS.)

So...good news, bad news!

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
(edited)

I appreciate the comments about phones.  I do share those thoughts. So, I think I will stick with a Galaxy.  Someone gave me the one I have and it's worn out.  I think my business account may give me a phone for a really good price or free as part of my business account.  Getting someone on the line is the issue.  At&T is a challenge to get consistent answers from.  I only stay due to a 22 year relationship.  You'd think I'd get awesome service.  I'm not sure how, but, most people in my family never pay for a phone.  They just pay monthly fee and upgrade whenever they can.  I'm not like that. 

Someone gave me the iPad as a gift. It took me a long time to really start using it and I do like the convenience. I use it a lot, but, I feel very constricted with it.  As if I can't move around very much.  Perhaps, I need more practice. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not sure how, but, most people in my family never pay for a phone.  They just pay monthly fee and upgrade whenever they can.  I'm not like that. 

If they're newer phones, they're just making payments on the phone and it's rolled up into their monthly cellphone bill. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

So during today’s walk around the empty mall parking lot there was a group of about six older men who had all brought chairs and were sitting six feet away from each other in a circle to chat. 😍

I wanted to say something appreciative but at that time we were busy literally jogging to get away from two other older male unmasked buddies who were walking together and bearing down on us. I was busy saying happy things to my nervous dog and didn’t have time to engage but in my fantasies I snarled “BACK OFF YOU FUCKLECHUCKS.” (I’m a huge politeness wimp in real life but in my fantasies I am a BADASS.)

So...good news, bad news!

I'm the opposite and have no problem approaching anyone and asking them in a polite manner why they are doing this or not doing that if it's wrong or hurtful.   I am polite about it, but, direct.  I can't stand an injustice and will address, if it can be done safely. HOWEVER, I'm having to bite my tongue with the covid stuff.  Because, it's not safe to speak out.  You never really know what can happen.  A man in the community, that my family has known for many years actually SHOT a man recently inside a store.  I haven't posted about it, because, it hasn't been in the news. Just a little blip in the local news.  But, it did happen.  There was some argument, I'm not sure about what, but, suspect mask usage or standing too close. The other guy then knocked the older man down and the older man, pulled his gun (had concealed permit to carry) and shot him.  He's not dead though.  THEN, in separate incident a  family friend saw a man HIT a woman in the face inside a local Walmart.  An ambulance was called. I don't know the details.   So, I'm not going to risk getting assaulted over this.  It does make me fume though.  

I did caution another customer in a local grocery store last week.  It was the one of the FEW times, I went into a store recently wearing my 2 masks at once and gloves. As I was paying, and not looking directly at him,  the customer behind me got very close and I thought he was going to stand right over me, so, I asked that he please move back.  I could see the clerk's eyes get big. I think she was shocked that I spoke up.   The customer a young man, did move back.  After I paid and cleaned my card, I looked down and the 6 ft. marker on the floor WAS where the customer had walked up to.  I felt very bad and I said to him,  "I'm sorry, I was wrong.  I was just scared you were getting too close."  He didn't respond, but, think he accepted my apology.  But, you know, I think they measured WRONG.  There is no way that was 6 feet from me.  Just saying...... I won't be saying anything again though, because, for me, it's too risky.  I'm gong to go to safer places. 

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm the opposite and have no problem approaching anyone and asking them in a polite manner why they are doing this or not doing that if it's wrong or hurtful.   I am polite about it, but, direct.  I can't stand an injustice and will address, if it can be done safely. HOWEVER, I'm having to bite my tongue with the covid stuff.  Because, it's not safe to speak out.  You never really know what can happen.  A man in the community, that my family has known for many years actually SHOT a man recently inside a store.  I haven't posted about it, because, it hasn't been in the news. Just a little blip in the local news.  But, it did happen.  There was some argument, I'm not sure about what, but, suspect mask usage or standing too close. The other guy then knocked the older man down and the older man, pulled his gun (had concealed permit to carry) and shot him.  He's not dead though.  THEN, in separate incident a  family friend saw a man HIT a woman in the face inside a local Walmart.  An ambulance was called. I don't know the details.   So, I'm not going to risk getting assaulted over this.  It does make me fume though.  

I did caution another customer in a local grocery store last week.  It was the one of the FEW times, I went into a store recently wearing my 2 masks at once and gloves. As I was paying, and not looking directly at him,  the customer behind me got very close and I thought he was going to stand right over me, so, I asked that he please move back.  I could see the clerk's eyes get big. I think she was shocked that I spoke up.   The customer a young man, did move back.  After I paid and cleaned my card, I looked down and the 6 ft. marker on the floor WAS where the customer had walked up to.  I felt very bad and I said to him,  "I'm sorry, I was wrong.  I was just scared you were getting too close."  He didn't respond, but, think he accepted my apology.  But, you know, I think they measured WRONG.  There is no way that was 6 feet from me.  Just saying...... I won't be saying anything again though, because, for me, it's too risky.  I'm gong to go to safer places. 

I'm legitimately worried about stuff like this when my library opens back up. Most of our patrons are lovely people, but we also have some real assholes who come in. I can already envision their reactions to being told that they must wear a mask and follow social distancing. 😞 

Really not interested in being shot or attacked by some dipshit who can't be bothered to wear a mask. And quite frankly I have enough demented hillbilly in me that I cannot guarantee if one of them slaps me that I won't lose my shit and hit them back. (Had a cousin get fired from a job for that. . . .)

Edited by Zella
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

One of the many reasons I am so very very fond of you!

Aww thanks! I realized in grad school that you could take the girl out of the hills, but you couldn't take the hills out of the girl. 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

You know, “Demented Hillbilly Librarians” would be a great band name...

Bahahaha it would! Or reality show! 😉 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well said.  I know I'm pretty low risk because the only times I leave my house are to take the trash to the curb, pick up the mail, and once a week dog sit my sister's pup when she has to go onsite for work (she does my food shopping in exchange).  I'm also someone who rarely has symptoms of cold or flu.  But I wear a mask when I'm out (except for the trash taking since that doesn't put me within 15 feet of another person).  When people ask me why, I just tell them "If I catch this thing I will likely be fine, but no matter what, I absolutely refuse to become an accidental Typhoid Mary." 

I am also really blessed that my employer has said essentially "Don't care what the governor says, we expect you to work from home for quite a while yet, and when we move to the next phase and finally start bringing some more people on site, we will be issuing each person two masks per day and you must wear a mask 100% of the time you are on site"   By planning to make the mask wearing compulsory at all times, it cuts way back on the stupid peer pressure to "not show weakness" by wearing the mask.  They haven't clarified the whole eating thing yet though, and I have no idea what the smokers will do either.

• Love 15
(edited)

Just now in Target 2 young women weren’t wearing masks. They were sucking down iced coffee and blabbing. Then one started coughing up a lung... I just am disgusted by people who don’t wear masks.

Edited by galaxychaser
19 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

On the iphone topic, this is a pretty good article. It’s a few years old now but from a quick scan most of the suggestions are still useful...

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/11-ways-to-improve-iphone-battery-life-with-ios-11/

You know, “Demented Hillbilly Librarians” would be a great band name...

17 minutes ago, Zella said:

Bahahaha it would! Or reality show! 😉 

I would respectfully like to throw my hat into the ring for this.  I believe I have the proper qualifications--MLIS degree and I am technically one step up from white trash much to my mother's dismay.  While I grew up in the suburbs like my mother before me, my father did not.  I may never have lived in a trailer, but my dad did twice, during college and as a bachelor.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I would respectfully like to throw my hat into the ring for this.  I believe I have the proper qualifications--MLIS degree and I am technically one step up from white trash much to my mother's dismay.  While I grew up in the suburbs like my mother before me, my father did not.  I may never have lived in a trailer, but my dad did twice, during college and as a bachelor.

Join us! I don't have the MLS despite nearly 12 years of library work, but I have lived in more than one trailer, so we would balance each other out nicely. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I just realized that I have RUINED my best pair of summer pants with bleach splatter!  I must have not been careful enough as I was disinfecting something.  I can still wear them around the house, but, what a waste:(

1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Just now in Target 2 young women weren’t wearing masks. They were sucking down iced coffee and blabbing. Then one started coughing up a lung... I just am disgusted by people who don’t wear masks.

I would have been tempted to turn around and say" Thank you for sharing your germs with everyone. "  I would not have done it but would have wanted to.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This is promising!  Oh how I am hoping it turns out, as they think it will.  It sounds like a miracle.  I PRAY it's true. 

https://www.orthospinenews.com/2020/05/15/california-biopharmaceutical-company-claims-coronavirus-antibody-breakthrough/

Wouldn't that be the biggest Hallelujah of the year!

I read another article about a lab identifying three antibodies from covid plasma that could possibly turn out to be a treatment and maybe short acting vaccine.

• Useful 3