Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Message added by Scarlett45

This is a reminder that the Politics Policy is still in effect.

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss political social media posts of those in the Duggar realm- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

Political discussion is not allowed in this forum- this includes Small Talk topics. Please stay in the spirit of the policy- I have noticed a tendency for some to follow the letter but not the spirit.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

While we understand the frustration (change is never easy), please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't, the ongoing conversation about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM or the Technically Speaking: Bugs, Questions, & Suggestions area.

• Start Topic

Just now, galaxychaser said:

I’m like a Duggar I can’t sew anything.

I’m just going to wear scarfs. 

Oh God, I'm like a Duggar too--I can't sew either. That's why i was buying. LOL

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

The group around here is making masks as requested by Grady, Emory and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Not sure about piedmont or Wellstar. CHOA requested 9000 of a certain pattern. Sewists are working very hard for the last few weeks and have only managed about 9000. I don’t know how many Amish are making masks but 120,000 seems impossible.  I streamlined my pattern but to cut out and sew them takes a few minutes. I don’t think anyone has made more then a hundred in a day usually less. So kudos to the Amish women. And wow from your hospital saying it was fully equipped and then needing that many must mean it is full of Covid -19 patients which is very sad for all involved. 

No, we're not seeing as many COVID 19 patients as other areas and certainly not as many as we've prepared for.  The masks the Amish are making for Cleveland Clinic are meant for employees to wear at work in various areas when we cannot maintain 6 feet of distance for patients and others who are not known to have COVID.  We're also supposed to wear them when out at the grocery store or other situations where social distancing is not practical.  These are NOT N95 masks, they're simply cloth masks like lots of others are using out in the community.  They do not protect the wearer against COVID, they prevent the wearer from spreading their germs to others.

Initially, the Cleveland Clinic declined cloth masks because they didn't see the value in wearing them to prevent spread.  Neither did the CDC.  It's just in the last week or so that data has come out demonstrating that it helps prevent asymptomatic carriers of the virus from infecting others.  So, they changed their stance based on the science.

Each Amish person making masks is given a kit to make 500 of them, BTW, and it seems like they are putting them out at a record pace.  However, I will say they are very simple and it would've been nice if they'd finished the edges of the ties which fray really easily.  My cousin is a nurse at main campus and said hers virtually fell apart with the first wash.

Ohio seems to be a real success story when it comes to social distancing and other measures to prevent spread.  Ohio's governor, Mike DeWine, was really one of the very first to consult the experts and close down the schools, etc before anyone else.  Cuomo keeps getting credit for his actions, but he has been behind Ohio much of the time which, considering they knew that NYC was going to be difficult to manage logistically was not a good thing and the numbers don't lie.  Cleveland is probably somewhat similar to Detroit and Chicago in its demographics but our COVID numbers are far lower.  Just a few days head start made a huge difference.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21

For anyone in Chicagoland, this is in the Chicago Tribune about my nephew today:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-coronavirus-death-airport-worker-20200411-verhl23q65a3zmkz3enbhlv4ji-story.html

I found out something from it I didn't know before, Flaco had diabetes. 😢

The rest of the article, I knew, and just infuriated me all over again, how they wouldn't let the airport workers wear masks as people poured back into the U.S. from other countries...how he couldn't get tested when he got sick until it was way too late.😭

(Btw, people around here know "Chicagoland  also includes parts of southeast Wisconsin and Northwestern Indiana, along with the city of Chicago and the suburbs)

PS..it's behind a paywall..but I think you get a certain number of articles free each month.  If someone here is interested in reading it and already used up your free articles, PM me and I'll share my password for my Tribune subscription with you so you can read it.

Screenshot_20200411-132705.jpg

Edited by ChiCricket
36 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

For anyone in Chicagoland, this is in the Chicago Tribune about my nephew today:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-coronavirus-death-airport-worker-20200411-verhl23q65a3zmkz3enbhlv4ji-story.html

The rest of the article, I knew, and just infuriated me all over again, how they wouldn't let the airport workers wear masks as people poured back into the U.S. from other countries...how he couldn't get tested when he got sick until it was way too late.😭

(Btw, people around here know "Chicagoland  also includes parts of southeast Wisconsin and Northwestern Indiana, along with the city of Chicago and the suburbs)

PS..it's behind a paywall..but I think you get a certain number of articles free each month.  If someone here is interested in reading it and already used up your free articles, PM me and I'll share my password for my Tribune subscription with you so you can read it.

That's a good article--thanks for sharing! Made me cry and also made me mad. 😞 

Again so sorry for your loss. He seems like such a wonderful person. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 8

I'm having a bad day today. I'm at the point of shutting off every single texting app I have. 

I'm an introvert by nature. Everyone assumes I'm happy as a clam with this situation and have the energy to listen to all their complaints and conspiracy theories. I am not. They are getting increasingly pissed off that I won't. I understand therapy is expensive and out of the reach of many. I am not a therapist. I am not okay. I am tired of people being selfish and not wondering how I'm doing.

Introvert =/= being happy with not seeing people for weeks on end. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I hear ya, but can you *ever* see Jessa taking food in its raw form, seasoning it, and putting other ingredients with it and modifying them?

I watched her video on how to make Chicken Tikka Marsala and it basically consisted of frozen chicken, 3 packages of Tikka Marsala seasoning & some canned stuff dumped in the crockpot. It might taste good, but that's one step up from pulling out a frozen package of Chicken Tikka Marsala and tossing it into the microwave.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

I'm not "sue happy" but I really think that your family has a decent claim for a wrongful death lawsuit. Not allowing their workers to wear masks in an airport is mind-boggling. 

One thing this pandemic has exposed is how little regard a lot of major corporations have for their employees. 

• Love 20

I busted out my sewing machine and have made 5 masks so far. I sent 2 to my sister. I'll soon be out of elastic (that I just happened to have in my sewing box), so I'll have to make ones with ties, if I continue. I'm not sure I'd like using the ones with ties. I really just want two for hubby an 2 for me, so we'll have a fresh one if the other is in the laundry. I haven't sewn a single thing in years and my sewing machine gave me some headaches, but I got through it. I watched a few tutorials, but I adapted the ones I made to my own less than stellar skills. We wear them on walks and kind of get the stink eye from people, but I think we're setting a good example and we're doing it for them, since it's not much protection for us. We only see someone once in a while and keep a wide berth. My husband wears one when he goes to pick up our grocery order too. And I received an unexpected check, so I guess I'll have to go to the drive up and I'll wear one then. I think I'll wait a couple of weeks though and see if things improve. We're still in the 2 weeks that were predicted to be the worst for the Chicago area. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I'm not "sue happy" but I really think that your family has a decent claim for a wrongful death lawsuit. Not allowing their workers to wear masks in an airport is mind-boggling. 

One thing this pandemic has exposed is how little regard a lot of major corporations have for their employees. 

Agreed. I'm certainly no attorney, but I think it would be worth talking to one about. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

One chicago-gal to another (((hugs))). 

Boyz II Men “Too Hard to say Goodbye” was an excellent musical choice. 

I am so sorry for your niece and his daughters. 

27 minutes ago, Zella said:

Agreed. I'm certainly no attorney, but I think it would be worth talking to one about. 

I think we are going to see a lot of settlements in the next 2-5yrs for wrongful death following this outbreak. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think we are going to see a lot of settlements in the next 2-5yrs for wrongful death following this outbreak. 

I think you're right! 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Barb23 said:

I'm glad your glucose monitor is working OK.

"Hallelujah" is one of my all time favorite songs. Check out K.D. Lang's version of it. She puts her all into it & I think hers is the best . She sang it during the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Canada as well as for other concerts. I read that Mr. Cohen was in the audience for one performance.  That had to be nerve wracking to say the least. 

Does the KD version keep in the sex?  The one posted above was a nice rendition,  but lacking for my taste.  I love the Jeff Buckley version. 

• Love 1

We ventured out to do a Target Drive-Up order, which was missing 11 items.  There's either another bag on the shelf, or, and this is my guess, the people parked beside us got one of our bags.  We also went to the grocery store to pick up some filler items.  Today was the first time out for us wearing anything protective.  We only had bandanas, and while they did work, they are so uncomfortable for any length of time.  I grabbed some B&BW anti-bacterial that I had to keep in the car.  I grabbed a semi-unpleasant scent, but it at least the smell of it stopped me from touching my face.  I have been impressed with Ohio's leaders and how they're dealing with things.  Maryland was directly behind Ohio and put it some drastic steps long before some states.  Our numbers are updated at 1000am each day.  We're currently at 7,694 cases with 206 deaths statewide.  For reference, Baltimore County has 827,000+ people and Baltimore City has 602,000.  While officials believe the MD/VA/DC Capital Region will be the next hotspot, thankfully, we're not there yet.  I used to enjoy our Saturdays out together and now, they are filled with fear.  I can safely say I do not suffer from anxiety, at least not at this phase in my life.  But, I literally cry every single night over the unknown fear.  It's just getting to be too much.  

@CHI, thank you for posting the link to Flaco's story.  He sounds like an amazing man, and I am so sorry for you loss.  Your family remains in my thoughts.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Does the KD version keep in the sex?  The one posted above was a nice rendition,  but lacking for my taste.  I love the Jeff Buckley version. 

K D Lang is nothing but sex. She would totally steal your girl 100%. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

I'm having a bad day today. I'm at the point of shutting off every single texting app I have. 

I'm an introvert by nature. Everyone assumes I'm happy as a clam with this situation and have the energy to listen to all their complaints and conspiracy theories. I am not. They are getting increasingly pissed off that I won't. I understand therapy is expensive and out of the reach of many. I am not a therapist. I am not okay. I am tired of people being selfish and not wondering how I'm doing.

Introvert =/= being happy with not seeing people for weeks on end. 

So sorry @PikaScrewChu, people can be be so inconsiderate sometimes. You should absolutely do whatever you need to protect your feelings and mental health from them. I definitely have a few people I have to limit my exposure to, also.

Hang in there. Hugs!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sixlets said:

I have been impressed with Ohio's leaders and how they're dealing with things.  Maryland was directly behind Ohio and put it some drastic steps long before some states.  Our numbers are updated at 1000am each day.  We're currently at 7,694 cases with 206 deaths statewide.  For reference, Baltimore County has 827,000+ people and Baltimore City has 602,000.  While officials believe the MD/VA/DC Capital Region will be the next hotspot, thankfully, we're not there yet. 

Totally agree that Ohio, Maryland, and California (where I am) have done a good job. I heard that Texas decided to loosen their restrictions, which pisses me off as someone who has been sheltering in place for a month. Some states have not even shut things down. If we don't do this together, we'll be doing it forever! Of all times for us to have an incompetent idiot pretending to lead.

• Love 20
7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

For the longest time I had the tendency, whenever I saw her photo somewhere, to instinctively think, "oh, he's cute!" Even though I knew who she was, I wasn't familiar enough with her to really recognize her at sight. It wasn't until I found one of her renditions of "Hallelujah" on You tube (over 10 years ago) that I really became a fan.  She really does have a completely amazing voice, and ability to tell a story with her singing. And I still find her really attractive. 

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Wow!!! This is an awesome rendition. Thank you for posting it.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Thanks for that.  She may have cut the most explicit verse, but kept in the sex.  I appreciate the doves towards the end.   It shows she knows what the song is about even if we dont hear her sing "remember when I moved in you, and the holy dove was moving too."  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Thanks for that.  She may have cut the most explicit verse, but kept in the sex.  I appreciate the doves towards the end.   It shows she knows what the song is about even if we dont hear her sing "remember when I moved in you, and the holy dove was moving too."  

To be fair, that verse might be less than totally applicable to her.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

To be fair, that verse might be less than totally applicable to her.

Yeah, I could go into the logistics of penetrative lesbian sex,  but...  I do think that verse was left out of a family-friendly event like the opening ceremonies of an Olympics.   I do applaud KD not trying to leave off an essential part of the song.  So many artists do.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I posted here last Monday about a very rural county in Oklahoma that's being hammered by COVID 19. My cousin lives in another Oklahoma county, in a rural area. I've been following the Oklahoma state COVID-19 updates online. The county is Greer County, and as of today they have 49 confirmed cases and 4 deaths. The county seat has 3000 (or fewer) population and per Wikipedia the total county population in 2010 was 6200. That's a horrific per capita toll for the disease. 

The mayor of the county seat has been quoted in one story,  saying that the virus was probably introduced by a traveling preacher who came to town (and has since died of COVID-19). That's what my cousin had heard, and told me last week. The powers that be have apparently backed off that now, IMO because they don't want to risk the ire of being considered "anti-religion" in that Bible Belt place. And, to be fair, because there's probably not ironclad proof of how the virus was spread, as in "defending against the defamation lawsuit" proof. I get it. BTW, the denomination in question wasn't the same that the Duggars et al, that we talk about around here, belong to. 

To me, the bigger significance of this, is that I think it's brought home to a lot of people who thought they were safe just because they are in rural areas, that they can't ignore the crisis and just carry on life as normal right now. I think a lot of people thought of the virus as something "out there" and not "ours." But it's here, and it's ours, and we just have to do our best to be careful. 

I hope everyone here is having a good day. I've been editing photos which is one of my happy things to do. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Useful 7
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

To me, the bigger significance of this, is that I think it's brought home to a lot of people who thought they were safe just because they are in rural areas, that they can't ignore the crisis and just carry on life as normal right now. I think a lot of people thought of the virus as something "out there" and not "ours." But it's here, and it's ours, and we just have to do our best to be careful. 

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people still believe this way, but I fully recognize the seriousness of the virus.  Our small rural Indiana county has been hit hard, 60+ cases now and 3 deaths. We live next to a park where I have been walking daily weather permitting. Social distancing is not a problem there, most days I don't see another person.  In the last 10 days, however,  I have seen 2 weddings at the park - both well over 10 people, more like 50+. That is the only place I have been, besides grocery store, in a month. My last grocery trip was early last week and I would say 30% of customers were wearing masks.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Nysha said:

Wow!!! This is an awesome rendition. Thank you for posting it.

Somehow, I had missed KD Lang's version of Hallelujah - wow, that is great. I have the song in my playlist but by Pentatonix. I have been aware of KD Lang, but not real familiar with her music - will have to check it out. Thanks !

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Temperance said:

@Jeeves There are two different counties in OK hit by this? Could you remind us of which is which?

There are many counties in Oklahoma with confirmed COVID-19 cases. Most of them, I think.

The only county I've been talking about here is Greer County. Its county seat is Mangum. I linked to a TV news story that began with a bit about Greer and I think moved on to another county. (I have cousins in OK but none of them live in Greer County.)

ETA: The pastor who may have been the source of the virus spread, was based in the Tulsa area, in the NE part of the state. He conducted a funeral service in Oklahoma City (in central Oklahoma), then came to Mangum (in SW Oklahoma) for the March 15 revival and visiting. He tested positive on March 17 and died on March 18. Sad and scary!

Edited by Jeeves
  • Useful 3

I am really big on repurposing as much as possible, but a couple of years ago when I cut off  the legs to some sweat pants, I was skeptical as to how I’d ever use them. But, yesterday I pulled them out and discovered they go great over your head and down around your face! Perfect to use as a mask.  

I cheered up my family today. I pulled out a hideous pair of yellow shorts, that I don’t know why I bought. Put them on with a pink shirt....so, I pretty much resemble an Easter egg. Lol

Yesterday, I did a lot of organizing, cleaning, put up some new curtains, etc.  I have big goals for next week. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, jcbrown said:

I heard that Texas decided to loosen their restrictions, which pisses me off as someone who has been sheltering in place for a month. 

Texas here, we have not loosened our restrictions (Dallas shut down all parks this weekend), but the current shelter in place order is set to expire on April 30. But it may be extended to May 20.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

Texas here, we have not loosened our restrictions (Dallas shut down all parks this weekend), but the current shelter in place order is set to expire on April 30. But it may be extended to May 20.

Oh, good. Sorry to cast aspersions on your state. My husband told me and he is kind of obsessed with monitoring the interwebs for what's going on so I thought he had solid info. Glad to hear he didn't!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, emma675 said:

I tend to think now that mid-May will be the target point here in Illinois.  All I can tell you is that when we get a firm date I'm taking the next day off of work to go get my hair done.  

Hope everybody had a good chocolate bunny day.   

• LOL 9

George Carlin did a rant on germs that included a part where he makes jokes about a deadly virus that kills people. Someone just posted it to social media. I watched it not knowing what it was like.  I don't how to respond.  What's the point of having a big extended family if enough of them are jerks?

Any advice about what to do. 

6 hours ago, Temperance said:

I don't how to respond.  What's the point of having a big extended family if enough of them are jerks?

Any advice about what to do. 

I put my aunt on mute for 30 days on Facebook. She's all about conspiracy theories and how Covid 19 is a hoax and/or a deep state virus developed by Bill Gates to commit genocide against the Christians. I've been muting anyone posting similar theories. I figure the more sane members of my family will post if any of the muted ones have a problem.

9 hours ago, CherryMalotte said:

I tend to think now that mid-May will be the target point here in Illinois.  All I can tell you is that when we get a firm date I'm taking the next day off of work to go get my hair done.  

I'm seriously thinking about giving myself a mullet. It's the only self-cutting hair style I know. My bangs keep falling in my eyes and it is severely driving me insane.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I put my aunt on mute for 30 days on Facebook. She's all about conspiracy theories and how Covid 19 is a hoax and/or a deep state virus developed by Bill Gates to commit genocide against the Christians. I've been muting anyone posting similar theories. I figure the more sane members of my family will post if any of the muted ones have a problem.

I've snoozed tons of friends for 30 days on FB. And often for another 30 when that 30 days is up! It just makes my life more peaceful.

• Love 17

I keep feeling like we are all a part of a Twilight Zone episode. 

My brother & I were talking about this yesterday -- if someone in the year 2000 predicted we were going to have a worldwide pandemic in 2020 (similar to the 1918 Spanish flu) we would have laughed & told them they were nuts.  

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I have the opposite reaction.  My undergraduate degree is in history, and I have worked in healthcare.  I read The Hot Zone (ebola) and researched the AIDS epidemic back in high school.  I have been waiting for something like this to happen.  It has always been a matter of time before a disease pops up.  History shows us this.  Most of us living in first world countries grew complacent and arrogant over the years.  That is why we are thrown for a loop right now.  We have no context for this.  

Yeah I agree with you. I’m not surprised at all. Our world is SO SMALL now with internet and air travel, things are going to spread faster. Our species isn’t that old in the grand scheme of the earth but even then 100yrs isn’t that much time in the grand scheme of anything other than a typical human life span. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I have the opposite reaction.  My undergraduate degree is in history, and I have worked in healthcare.  I read The Hot Zone (ebola) and researched the AIDS epidemic back in high school.  I have been waiting for something like this to happen.  It has always been a matter of time before a disease pops up.  History shows us this.  Most of us living in first world countries grew complacent and arrogant over the years.  That is why we are thrown for a loop right now.  We have no context for this.  

I worked in a large VA hospital for 31 years.  And every year we practiced things like mass trauma, shelter in place due to a chemical weapons situation, and yes, even pandemic.

But not once did I ever hear that the whole world would need to shut down.  Of course I understand how necessary this all is, but it still surprised me.

I guess I thought we would all just be getting on with our lives and yes, lots of people would die.

I'm retired and receiving a pension and social security so this is not affecting my pocket book but I really feel for all those who can't work from home and have no income coming in.

My local Goodwill has been closed for weeks and I'm just appalled at all the JUNK people are dumping at the donation side. Broken sofas, gross mattresses, broken toys spewn all over.

Even with a large sign saying  leave no  donations without an attendant present.

I Facetimed with two of my best friends again this weekend. It really is like a shot in the arm for me.  I learned something about the cause of the government's lack of preparation, but, it might sound political, so, I won't go there. Maybe, it will be remedied. 

Yesterday, I saw plenty of stupidity.  Neighbor, a senior who is at least 80 years old, welcomed about 20 family members over to her house, where they went inside, I presume for lunch and then  had a yard full of kids having an Easter egg hunt in the front yard (Lots of kids and not far apart).

I think my mother is irrational.  She said that not having her family visit on Easter was worse than having the virus.  I don't think she meant it, but, she pouted all day because she didn't have a ham (family tradition). lol

I'm visualizing myself going into one of my favorite restaurants on a nice mild day, sitting on the patio, and relaxing as I sit and chat with a few of my best friends over a glass of Cabernet.  I do miss something like that. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I've just finished reading The Great Influenza, by John M. Barry. It's about the 1918 flu pandemic. A deep dive into medicine, research, history. I'm still processing what I read. One of the most stunning facets is how the pandemic just never became a part of history, was ignored by authors and historians, and yet it was such a HUGE and disruptive event across the country and the world.

I think I'll read some totally frivolous escape fiction, before I tackle Gina Kolata's book about the 1918 pandemic, Flu. I decided I wanted to learn more about the 1918 pandemic even if it wouldn't be pretty, but it's also completely valid IMO to *not* want to delve into that history right now. There are so many things going on that are beyond our control, not that there aren't anyway but now there are scary things beyond our control. It's a personal decision how to deal with that. 

Good luck with the things we CAN control. Seriously, I wish everyone here the best, in these crazy times.

• Love 13

It's so funny.  I posted yesterday how I amused my family wearing a ridiculous, Easter Egg looking, yellow shorts with a pink top . Today, I'm getting all these ads on my site advertising  yellow sandals!  lol  Is that crazy or what. 

I read an article yesterday. Link below. It's actually a AP article. It's about how some doctors are trying to avoid ventilators for Covid-19 patients, due to the high death rate!  I was shocked. It says that 80% of those with the virus who go on a ventilator don't survive! (Is this NYC only?)  It goes on to say that the survival rate for going on a ventilator is not great, no matter what the reason is for going on it!  I'm trying to put this into some context, because, it's really disturbing.  I was thinking ventilators saved lives.  😟

https://www.wral.com/some-doctors-moving-away-from-ventilators-for-virus-patients/19047755/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think my mother is irrational.  She said that not having her family visit on Easter was worse than having the virus.  I don't think she meant it, but, she pouted all day because she didn't have a ham (family tradition). lol

That is irrational. It’s natural to be annoyed that your routine has changed or be disappointed you can’t have celebrations/traditions but being healthy is far more important (I know you know just saying). 

My mom got grumpy that she couldn’t get my sister’s fav breakfast sausage in her instacart delivery but she got over it. 🤪

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

same reaction here  - our PHD daughter professor did her dissertation on pandemics and patient agency focused on early america. (mayflower, cotton mather etc) she has had articles published in well known journals on her research.

she is in NY state and is terrified to leave her home at this time

fun fact - she has a bowl of stuffed viruses in her office. like stuffed animals but ebola, small pox, gonnorrhea, syphillus, TB etc

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10