Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Message added by Scarlett45

This is a reminder that the Politics Policy is still in effect.

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss political social media posts of those in the Duggar realm- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

Political discussion is not allowed in this forum- this includes Small Talk topics. Please stay in the spirit of the policy- I have noticed a tendency for some to follow the letter but not the spirit.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

While we understand the frustration (change is never easy), please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't, the ongoing conversation about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM or the Technically Speaking: Bugs, Questions, & Suggestions area.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

My new headship and I had a good chuckle while watching JB and Josh fall on their sorry behinds while walking on the snow and ice to the wedding ceremony. JB brought out his legos in order to give us the sex talk, but we were able to get him to be quiet once we mentioned all the free food at the reception. I also want to thank the person who tripped Derelict when he tried to grab Cling Jill while the wedding party were leaving after the wedding ceremony was over. The kiss was lovely, and I want to thank @GeeGolly and @Celia Rubenstein for their tips on how to have the proper but sweet first kiss. Michelle did try to convince us about her favorite expression "practice makes progress, and progress makes babies" but we were able to dodged her by telling her there were a few people at the reception who did not know she had nineteen kids she had delivered. Jessa came in and told us how to run the show, but we mentioned how lovely her long hair look in order to keep her trap shut. Jeremy's 90 minute sermon about you know what was not a big hit, so he was not too pleased about the lack of excitement, but Jinger was able to calm him down by telling him she loved his sermon and kept calling him babe. Anna came in a panda outfit while handing out religious tracts, but we were able to hide the tracts in the snow. Sassy, her cat friends, and the guard dogs were a big hit, and they were growling at Derelict, JB and Josh a lot.

Now we all wait for the big announcement...

I just hope that Joy-Anna and Austin's baby news did not steal your thunder!

• Love 6

Joy-Anna and Austin were not at the wedding, but they did send us a big picture of themselves and the baby. We are trying to figure out where to put the picture at. My headship will make the final decision. Jessa was trying to make a big announcement, but the guard dogs kept howling when she was trying to say something at the reception, and the cats started meowing loudly. Smart animals.

2 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

I don't suppose after Derilik was tripped and down in the snow, several of the dogs peed on him?  

Check youtube because someone did video taped him falling, and JB and Josh falling on their behinds. Maybe one of the tabloid magazines will post pictures. We can always hope.

3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

My new headship and I had a good chuckle while watching JB and Josh fall on their sorry behinds while walking on the snow and ice to the wedding ceremony. JB brought out his legos in order to give us the sex talk, but we were able to get him to be quiet once we mentioned all the free food at the reception. I also want to thank the person who tripped Derelict when he tried to grab Cling Jill while the wedding party were leaving after the wedding ceremony was over. The kiss was lovely, and I want to thank @GeeGolly and @Celia Rubenstein for their tips on how to have the proper but sweet first kiss. Michelle did try to convince us about her favorite expression "practice makes progress, and progress makes babies" but we were able to dodged her by telling her there were a few people at the reception who did not know she had nineteen kids she had delivered. Jessa came in and told us how to run the show, but we mentioned how lovely her long hair look in order to keep her trap shut. Jeremy's 90 minute sermon about you know what was not a big hit, so he was not too pleased about the lack of excitement, but Jinger was able to calm him down by telling him she loved his sermon and kept calling him babe. Anna came in a panda outfit while handing out religious tracts, but we were able to hide the tracts in the snow. Sassy, her cat friends, and the guard dogs were a big hit, and they were growling at Derelict, JB and Josh a lot.

Now we all wait for the big announcement...

I love the summary, my pookie!

Derick and the Duggs wanted to go sledding but @Sew Sumi stopped him for fear of all the cats being injured.  Michelle did look lovely in Green Shirt though!  Jeremy really nailed that masturbation sermon! I felt that Jim Bob wasn't paying attention though... 

I saved all the blankets from the ceremony so @GeeGolly and @Celia Rubenstein can use them for blanket training, if they happen to be in a new season of their life!  

On a serious note,

I will miss @Arwen Evenstar and will pray for her. I hate cancer.  Did Rabitrron post what the complications were? I hope they are OK.   Forums are so weird because you "know" people but you don't.   

In real life, my tooth was a bit sore. It was a tooth with a crown and root canal so I figured this would not end well.  It didn't. The tooth was badly infected and it was pulled at 10am this morning. I'm VERY sore but no pain. So, a little unplanned excitement.  

So, forum friends, we move forward and think of two posters who are dealing with some rough medical issues.    

Love you guys.  You all have made me laugh and distracted me during some rough times. XOXO

• Love 21
On 2/24/2018 at 8:12 PM, bigskygirl said:

As long as I do not end up with big hair since I have a short hair cut and the Tammy Faye Baker look, I do not care who does the hair and makeup.

How about one of those headbands Josie used to wear that had piglet curls on the side??

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm awaiting @Celia Rubenstein to share our big thunderclap thunderjack news with you all. Because she hasn't told me what it is either.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the nuptials, I was at work. Your regift card is in the mail.

Pregnit maybe???  Blessings on the way?  Expecting a kiddo?

• Love 3

I know this is a rude question, but I would like to know what the Duggars gave as wedding gifts ?. Since I did help plan the wedding - er - super special season of life, totally sweet and precious - eh, whatevs - I just really want to know. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I love the summary, my pookie!

Derick and the Duggs wanted to go sledding but @Sew Sumi stopped him for fear of all the cats being injured.  Michelle did look lovely in Green Shirt though!  Jeremy really nailed that masturbation sermon! I felt that Jim Bob wasn't paying attention though... 

I saved all the blankets from the ceremony so @GeeGolly and @Celia Rubenstein can use them for blanket training, if they happen to be in a new season of their life!  

On a serious note,

I will miss @Arwen Evenstar and will pray for her. I hate cancer.  Did Rabitrron post what the complications were? I hope they are OK.   Forums are so weird because you "know" people but you don't.   

In real life, my tooth was a bit sore. It was a tooth with a crown and root canal so I figured this would not end well.  It didn't. The tooth was badly infected and it was pulled at 10am this morning. I'm VERY sore but no pain. So, a little unplanned excitement.  

So, forum friends, we move forward and think of two posters who are dealing with some rough medical issues.    

Love you guys.  You all have made me laugh and distracted me during some rough times. XOXO

Ouch about your tooth. I had a tooth pulled out a few years after having a root canal. The pain was not fun, and I had a bad reaction to the pain med the dentist gave me because it interacted with my hyperthyroidism.

(edited)

I don't want to harsh anyone's mellow and if you are having a good time, please ignore me. (This would have been dismissed as boards-on-boards at TwoP so I was hesitant to post it.) I have enjoyed this thread because it was so mutually supportive (with an overtone of snark) but since it has devolved into fantasy weddings between posters, I scroll quickly or just switch to the bottom of the page instantly to mark it as read. I get that it was amusing at first but perhaps we can think of getting back to the original focus of the forum? (Please feel free to ignore me if you disagree.)

Edited by jcbrown
I was not edumacated at the SOTDRT and actually know how to spell.
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

I don't want to harsh anyone's mellow and if you are having a good time, please ignore me. (This would have been dismissed as boards-on-boards at TwoP so I was hesitant to post it.) I have enjoyed this thread because it was so mutually supportive (with an overtone of snark) but since it has devolved into fantasy weddings between posters, I scroll quickly or just switch to the bottom of the page instantly to mark it as read. I get that it was amusing at first but perhaps we can think of getting back to the original focus of the forum? (Please feel free to ignore me if you disagree.)

I get what you mean, but I'm sure it will soon run its course. 

• Love 3

@jcbrown, I think the fantasy weddings were an outcropping borne from the very real and very stressful situations people in this forum were sharing. I personally prefer a little levity in such situations. That doesn't mean I don't care about @Arwen Evenstar or @Rabbittron. Of course I do, very much; they are on my mind even when I'm not on PTV. I think both of them (and posters before them) have said that they appreciate it. So, there's that. 

• Love 12

Dear Arwen Evenstar, Marigold, and Rabbittron, you have all been my inspiration today. I have horrible fibromylagia, anxiety, depression, an unstable shoulder and bicep tendonitis, but today, with a couple of breaks, I ran a huge arse tiller twice - once on shallow and once on deep for my side yard, sowed really good clover seed, and then raked it in.  It took me hours.  I hurt.  A lot,to be honest and there will be ibuprofen, vodka and tequilla in my nights rotation.  But I did it.  I cannot imagine what any are you are going through but my thoughts are with you - Arwen - my sister at 35 was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer - she kicked ares for another 30 years.  Marigold - I fear dentists more than hungry bears - so you rock and Rabbittron I hope the little guy heals wonderfully, your ex decides he should leave the country and I'm headed to the prayer closet after I make dinner because I flipped off my headship while tilling when he snarkly said, "oh yea, tilling is hard"

• Love 10
(edited)

There is so much sadness, fear and drama in the real world lately, and so many of us are dealing with our own and family issues. I have loved having the respite of coming here for the fun, fantasy weddings. I just am in awe of the clever, snarky humor some of our members possess. So while I know it’s coming, I’ve been in no hurry to leave our fun wedding snark.

And while I’m at it, I sure do miss @Happyfatchick. No matter what the subject, she could entertain me with smiles, giggles and tears.

Edited by Love2dance
Comma
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Love2dance said:

There is so much sadness, fear and drama in the real world lately, and so many of us are dealing with our own and family issues. I have loved having the respite of coming here for the fun, fantasy weddings. I just am in awe of the clever, snarky humor some of our members possess. So while I know it’s coming, I’ve been in no hurry to leave our fun wedding snark.

And while I’m at it, I sure do miss @Happyfatchick. No matter what the subject she could entertain me with smiles, giggles and tears.

I agree we all need a little laughter to get through the hard times. I worry about a few of our fellow posters and what they are going through, and I think none of us forget about them while we are on here or even when we are not on here.

4 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I agree we all need a little laughter to get through the hard times. I worry about a few of our fellow posters and what they are going through, and I think none of us forget about them while we are on here or even when we are not on here.

I completely agree. It really does feel like family here. 

• Love 8

I have been enjoying the wedding fun. I have my own reasons for appreciating the good cheer.  I have many times avoided this section of the forum when it didn't appeal to me.  I'm a different season of life than many of the other people and that's fine. I'm glad other people have a place where they can share what they want, even if it's silly pretend weddings. 

• Love 9

Anyone get a message or voicemail telling you they are the IRS and there are charges against you? They say the “cops” are about to arrest you. Supposedly I have  4 charges pending.

I called the number back for the personal satisfaction of calling them out. I was asked my name so they could verify who they were speaking with. I told them I needed verification of who THEY were. I was told IRS. I said, “You are full of shit!”. You know what they said? “And you are a bitch.”, and they hung up, lol. That’s some official business right there.

So the next day I called it back again and got a recording saying the number had been disconnected.

Freaking scammers. I feel bad for the people that fall for it, and wonder what the goal of the call is. I assume there would be account numbers or something that they are after.

I mentioned it and played the voicemail and gave the number at our police station. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Anyone get a message or voicemail telling you they are the IRS and there are charges against you? They say the “cops” are about to arrest you. Supposedly I have  4 charges pending.

I called the number back for the personal satisfaction of calling them out. I was asked my name so they could verify who they were speaking with. I told them I needed verification of who THEY were. I was told IRS. I said, “You are full of shit!”. You know what they said? “And you are a bitch.”, and they hung up, lol. That’s some official business right there.

So the next day I called it back again and got a recording saying the number had been disconnected.

Freaking scammers. I feel bad for the people that fall for it, and wonder what the goal of the call is. I assume there would be account numbers or something that they are after.

I mentioned it and played the voicemail and gave the number at our police station. 

I get at least one of these calls a day. 

• Love 2

Yes, we have gotten the calls before. We also have been getting calls saying we miss jury duty and a sheriff deputy will come to arrest you unless you pay a hefty fine. Law enforcement officers across the state has gotten the same call. I got mad one day and told the person on the phone I was a police department volunteer and come to my house to arrest me if I owe back taxes. I even got a call the other day stating if I took a certain medication for diabetes and had serious medical issues I should look into suing the drug company. Seriously...

My sister works at a small accounting firm. She gets numerous calls about the fake IRS calls.  Number one to remember is that the IRS will never call you about a problem.  You will get a letter first.  She's glad that people do call her office to check on the validity of the calls, rather than giving out personal & financial info.  

On a different note, I miss @Happyfatchick  & her stories.  I'm hoping that something bad didn't happen involving her daughter & the idiot  missionary son-in-law. 

• Love 6

Several years ago I got a phone call from someone with an Indian accent telling me that my Windows program on my computer had an awful bug in it that would destroy my hard drive if I didn't give him all the information about my computer's serial numbers and all this stuff so that he could fix it over the phone for a small fee (which I could conveniently pay with my credit card). 

It was an odd thing to hear because the only computers we owned were Macs. I explained this to the guy and told him to leave me alone, but these calls started coming every day. It turned into a joke between me and my daughter ... every day around 4 o'clock our phone would ring and we would pretend to be different people with these accents (I was a senile old southern lady and my daughter was Inga, my Swedish maid). We would ask them really stupid questions and just waste their time. We'd tell them to hang on and then put the phone down and go do something else and come back and they'd still be there waiting for us, lol. We would answer their questions about serial numbers with these long rambling chains of numbers that obviously didn't add up to what they were supposed to be and we repeated ourselves and kept starting over and just went around in circles and we would just died laughing while doing this.

I had bought my daughter this little two-piece keychain that was a security device. If anybody ever attacked you, you just had to pull this two-piece keychain apart it emitted this horrible, deafening shriek. Once in a while we used that on them. My daughter would take the phone from me and said you're giving Mrs. Rubenstein a heart attack, she just collapsed on the floor and she's screaming. The guy was like seriously telling her that she needed to to get me to the doctor and get me help. He thought he had a real-life mark on the phone and he didn't want to see me "die."

Anyway this went on for a week or two but then it started to get old. And I actually lived to regret it because these people were relentless ... the calls increased in frequency and when I didn't answer they'd just call right back. I ended up eventually changing my number! Yeah, I paid for my silly little antics, I guess but it was really a hoot there for a while. ?

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Several years ago I got a phone call from someone with an Indian accent telling me that my Windows program on my computer had an awful bug in it that would destroy my hard drive if I didn't give him all the information about my computer's serial numbers and all this stuff so that he could fix it over the phone for a small fee (which I could conveniently pay with my credit card). 

It was an odd thing to hear because the only computers we owned were Macs. I explained this to the guy and told him to leave me alone, but these calls started coming every day. It turned into a joke between me and my daughter ... every day around 4 o'clock our phone would ring and we would pretend to be different people with these accents (I was a senile old southern lady and my daughter was Inga, my Swedish maid). We would ask them really stupid questions and just waste their time. We'd tell them to hang on and then put the phone down and go do something else and come back and they'd still be there waiting for us, lol. We would answer their questions about serial numbers with these long rambling chains of numbers that obviously didn't add up to what they were supposed to be and we repeated ourselves and kept starting over and just went around in circles and we would just died laughing while doing this.

I had bought my daughter this little two-piece keychain that was a security device. If anybody ever attacked you, you just had to pull this two-piece keychain apart it emitted this horrible, deafening shriek. Once in a while we used that on them. My daughter would take the phone from me and said you're giving Mrs. Rubenstein a heart attack, she just collapsed on the floor and she's screaming. The guy was like seriously telling her that she needed to to get me to the doctor and get me help. He thought he had a real-life mark on the phone and he didn't want to see me "die."

Anyway this went on for a week or two but then it started to get old. And I actually lived to regret it because these people were relentless ... the calls increased in frequency and when I didn't answer they'd just call right back. I ended up eventually changing my number! Yeah, I paid for my silly little antics, I guess but it was really a hoot there for a while. ?

That is hilarious.  Anybody else know of Tom Mabe?  

• Love 4

She's back!

The scammer phone calls remind me of some of the commercials on local radio stations. I cannot remember what the commercials were for, but they had a telemarketer call an elderly man, and he would turn it around on the caller. It was so funny! He would talk about his prostate problems, making it sound the telemarketer owe him money instead of offering to donate for a charity, or totally confuse the caller. I have not heard the commercials for the last couple of years.

(edited)
16 hours ago, jcbrown said:

I think this trip down Fantasy Lane has a lot to do with how the Duggars themselves are providing very little new material to snark on in a humorous way these days. The storylines on the show are just tedious rehashes of things they've done before, so revisiting the original stories with our own unique twists on them is a way to have some fun with it. This thread seems like the most appropriate thread for it.

I think it says something about the show that the busiest threads in this forum pertain to the friends of the Duggars in the Sweet Fellowship thread and this personal thread here. That and the occasional lighting up of the Derrick and Jill thread when Derwood goes on a rant. I mean, he's not even on the show any more, but he is probably the most commented upon member of the family! 

Hopefully this new season of Counting On that just started will give us all something new to talk about.

That having been said ...

22 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm awaiting @Celia Rubenstein to share our big thunderclap thunderjack news with you all. Because she hasn't told me what it is either.

Okay, here it is ... Pack your bags, Kitten! We are going on a mission! 

That's right, we are heading overseas to  Central America where we will live off of what we can manage to grift love offerings and spread the word of the Lort to the godless heathen masses (aka some poor Catholic natives who are too polite to tell us to leave them the fuck alone). Remember to pack your banana bread recipe! 

Everyone please feel free to donate your old bottles of nail polish and gently used Dum Dums so we can distribute them as bribes to the lost souls we will be shepherding to Jesus. Because Catholics have never heard of Jesus.

#missioncation #idontspeakspanish #howdoyousaydonateinspanish

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 7

Happyfatchick!!! We've been wondering where you got to! Welcome back. Don't you leave for that long again, missy!

You might not be able to say, but I'm gonna ask anyway, was one of the chairs for Chris Evans? I just adore him.

Long story that you can see over the last two pages or so, but Arwen is still dealing with the cancer, sadly. She's just started a new round of chemo and we're all pulling for her.

• Love 7

I did do a seat for Mr. Evans, yes.  And also, one day when I was at the studio, I saw Chris Hemsworth.  Granted, I didn’t have a clue who he was at the moment.  He wasn’t completely in character (jeans and a t-shirt) but had the long hair thing going that day, and about 6 hours later, I saw him on a late night show, and the hair was GONE.  Nice butt, that guy (I mean, not that I looked...)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Happyfatchick said:

And THEN that movie that can (I assume) now be named (Avengers) hit me with SIX HUNDRED seatbacks (WITH NAMES!!!!!!), 16 bags and 105 hoodies, and another totally different movie in the midst of all that.  I had to quit remodeling for the moment, so the house is 75%.  I decorated my Christmas tree the day before Christmas Eve.  My DIL did all my shopping (God bless her).  I barely remember it.  I worked nights and hired/trained someone to work days and we ran 3 machines at least 20 hours a day.  It was CRAAAAAAAZY.  

By the end of the trip, the movie monsters were begging me to COME HOME!!  (With tears, ashes on the head, tearing of the clothes).  Th day after we pulled back in, I was sewing.  They OWN me, I swear.

I have no words.  I was literally sitting here with my mouth jaw dropped.  I cannot even begin to fathom making 600 of anything with a sewing machine, not to mention the rest of the stuff.  You are AMAZING.   But even though I have a basic sewing machine, and I have to do everything twice, because I screw it up the first time and it takes me like 4 times longer than anyone else - that does sound like a cool job.

• Love 2
On 2/27/2018 at 5:49 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I am also taking a breather from the boards to focus on straightening out my issues. Seeing onc again Thursday.   Saddened to hear that Bunnykin is having complications. Will keep you all in thoughts and prayers during my absence. 

i will miss seeing your posts  please take care of yourself. your board family  worries about you.  xoxox  full frontal hugs with a squeeze

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

That's right, we are heading overseas to  Central America where we will live off of what we can manage to grift love offerings and spread the word of the Lort to the godless heathen masses (aka some poor Catholic natives who are too polite to tell us to leave them the fuck alone). Remember to pack your banana bread recipe! 

Everyone please feel free to donate your old bottles of nail polish and gently used Dum Dums so we can distribute them as bribes to the lost souls we will be shepherding to Jesus. Because Catholics have never heard of Jesus.

Oh my word. Overseas! I'm packing my Jesus sandals as we speak. And to think I ordered extra tracts that we're sending as thank-you cards for our wedding gifts. I'll be taking the extras along!

#por favor done #Jesús es el hombre #siempre llueve #tenga cuidado con los caddies de la ducha

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I think this trip down Fantasy Lane has a lot to do with how the Duggars themselves are providing very little new material to snark on in a humorous way these days. The storylines on the show are just tedious rehashes of things they've done before, so revisiting the original stories with our own unique twists on them is a way to have some fun with it. This thread seems like the most appropriate thread for it.

I think it says something about the show that the busiest threads in this forum pertain to the friends of the Duggars in the Sweet Fellowship thread and this personal thread here. That and the occasional lighting up of the Derrick and Jill thread when Derwood goes on a rant. I mean, he's not even on the show any more, but he is probably the most commented upon member of the family! 

Hopefully this new season of Counting On that just started will give us all something new to talk about.

That having been said ...

I thought the Dums Dums were already sent over there aka Derick and Jill or did I miss something in the translation.

RE:  unwanted callers.  I use NOMOROBO, and get virtually no calls anymore.  It is an app that is supported by most phone carriers.  You can put it on your cell phone, too, but I haven't tried it yet.  But it is amazing on the land line.

• Love 3

I used to work at an answering service, doctors, funeral homes, oil companies, etc.. Each was supplied with a phone number to call in on by the answering service as a private line. Those robo calls could disrupt a day, let me tell you. The auto dial was in the order of the numbers, and line after line after line would ring. We couldn’t ignore them because how were we to know if it was a real call or not. The name of the practice, or business would come up on our screens.

Annoying, disruptive, and it should be criminal.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, jcbrown said:

I have not been here from the beginning. What was the original focus of this forum?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I have not been here from the beginning. What was the original focus of this forum?

I don’t think small talk threads have an actual focus. I just went to the first post and it used to be called the playpen lol.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh my word. Overseas! I'm packing my Jesus sandals as we speak. And to think I ordered extra tracts that we're sending as thank-you cards for our wedding gifts. I'll be taking the extras along!

#por favor done #Jesús es el hombre #siempre llueve #tenga cuidado con los caddies de la ducha

I am so excited for this next precious season of life for you two lovebirds! Please don’t forget your banana bread recipe, because we all know that that 1” x 1” square of godliness is vital to converting the heathens. 

Please also pack an extra shower rack. Because you never know when one will fall. 

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t think small talk threads have an actual focus. I just went to the first post and it used to be called the playpen lol.

That sounds a bit ... Hefner-ish. Kinda dirty. Defrauding even. 

You should consider washing your mouth out with soap, Ginger. You don't want Satan building a fortress in there (excuse me, I am just practicing being sanctimonious for when we hit the road).

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Did you just say something about douche? Isn't that what women folk use to wash when the Devil build a fortress in their lady bits?

Is there something you need to tell me, Gee Golly?

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

That sounds a bit ... Hefner-ish. Kinda dirty. Defrauding even. 

You should consider washing your mouth out with soap, Ginger. You don't want Satan building a fortress in there (excuse me, I am just practicing being sanctimonious for when we hit the road).

Did you just say something about douche? Isn't that what women folk use to wash when the Devil build a fortress in their lady bits?

Is there something you need to tell me, Gee Golly?

No my precious, I'm warning all our new friends overseas to be aware of shower caddies. We don't want a repeat of the devastation that went down with the Dillards.

Please get your Christian thinking cap on, you're making me worried.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

Hiya, peeps!  I’m still alive and kicking.  How weird you just mentioned me and I came by at the same time.   I was channeling...

Oh my gosh.....I threw it out in the universe, and it happened! Welcome back, HAPPYFATCHICK! We missed you. But that is quite a schedule you have been keeping. Glad you got a nice little vacay in there. 

• Love 2

Too funny.  A mission.

Probably not far off of how Derick informed Jill.  

in real life, my extracted tooth situation is stable. I have health anxiety so I anticipate the WORST in every situation.  So far, so good.  I know you all needed to know that.  ;)

• Love 6