Type keyword(s) to search

Pokemon [I wanna be the very best]

nymusix
  • Start Topic

Has anyone else been following the wonders of Twitch Plays Pokemon? I think it's such a genius idea and even if the game itself is super boring to watch I just like the idea of it all. Plus the whole culture that's risen up around it is hilarious. Thoughts?

I've been following it on and off. Last I checked they were in the middle of an Emerald run. It's been rather funny at times. But the best part in my opinion has been the fan art that's come out of it. It's pretty cool to be honest.

No Pokemon topic? What, are we all too grown-up to play Pokemon? ;-)

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were released today. Anyone pick them up? Thoughts so far? No spoilers, please; I've only played the demo.

I'm still playing Pokemon Y. I just bred the very best Joltik that I could, and slapped an Everstone on him. Little bugger is adorable. :-D

I'll be getting Omega Ruby on December 3rd, Arceus willing. So excited!

• Love 1

*whistles at AntiBeeSpray* Nintendo must love you. Did you get the majority of them at launch or did wait (and wait and wait) for the prices to come down? Can we do some trading someday on Pokemon X? XD

Some of them were used. And some were at launch.

And speaking of prices coming down, Kmart had a sale on X and Y (it's through tomorrow for offline/in store) for $14.99.

• Love 2

Hey everyone!

I got Ruby on December 3 and have been playing it since. I'm about 15 hours in, and I've just reached Mauville. Lord, that place is a maze. I looked at the map in the strategy guide and it's really not that bad; it's just the perspective changes that make it confusing.

Currently leveling up some Ground types in preparation for the 3rd gym battles. I got a Sandshrew on Wonder Trade! So happy. :-)

I'm not enjoying Ruby quite as much as I enjoyed Y, but then, I've barely started. ;-)

AntiBeeSpray - $14.99 for X/Y??? Awesome!

• Love 2

Hey everyone!

I got Ruby on December 3 and have been playing it since. I'm about 15 hours in, and I've just reached Mauville. Lord, that place is a maze. I looked at the map in the strategy guide and it's really not that bad; it's just the perspective changes that make it confusing.

Currently leveling up some Ground types in preparation for the 3rd gym battles. I got a Sandshrew on Wonder Trade! So happy. :-)

I'm not enjoying Ruby quite as much as I enjoyed Y, but then, I've barely started. ;-)

AntiBeeSpray - $14.99 for X/Y??? Awesome!

Cool. I'm working on getting the electric badge and I just got a Bagon tonight off of Wonder Trade.

Yep. Through today. Hope a lot of people got the games, they're worth it at that price :).

I've been playing the games since Generation 1. Those early games haven't aged well for me. Anything from before the DS just feels weird now.

I was excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire even though I was never really a fan of the original Ruby & Sapphire. I got AS a few weeks ago and while it's very good, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Probably because it's a remake and I've been replaying White 2 recently so it all seemed too familiar. My team ended up being Blaziken, Metagross, Slaking, Muk, Cradily and Walrein. Anyone else want to share theirs?

I've been playing the games since Generation 1. Those early games haven't aged well for me. Anything from before the DS just feels weird now.

I was excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire even though I was never really a fan of the original Ruby & Sapphire. I got AS a few weeks ago and while it's very good, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Probably because it's a remake and I've been replaying White 2 recently so it all seemed too familiar. My team ended up being Blaziken, Metagross, Slaking, Muk, Cradily and Walrein. Anyone else want to share theirs?

Still working through OR and AS. My team is in constant flux due to the gyms right now. So my team isn't a set one just yet.

Ah. I still enjoy the older ones for the heck of it. Worked on a Nuzlocke of Red Version a bit ago. Have to get back to it lol. Love that game. Glad it still works. My old Silver and Crystal versions don't :(.

In case you missed it, we're not getting a third Kalos game (which is weird; it definitely feels like they were planning to make a Pokemon Z with Zygarde as the mascot, and there's plenty of room and weird location placements on the map that make it seem like they were planning a more detailed form of what they did with the new locations in Black 2 and White 2). Instead, we're going straight into Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, which seem to be using Hawaii as the inspiration for their setting.

Yep. I'm totally hyped for them! Anyone pick up Red, Blue or Yellow off of the eshop? I got all of them and I'm working on playing through them again. Best part? We can transfer the Pokémon to Sun and Moon versions. :)

For those playing the Pokeman Go game, please be respectful of cemeteries, funeral homes, places of worship, museums, nursing homes & hospitals.

We've had to off quite a number of people at our cemetaries.  They're interfering with services, blocking cemetery roads, and stepping on flowers.  

• Love 1

I wonder if Nintendo will release a cheaper, more durable, handheld only version of the Switch to coincide with the release of this. I can't imagine getting a kid a $300 Switch, and what if you have more than one kid.  Yeah, Let's Go was released on the Switch, but they were remakes, not as exciting as a new Pokemon generation.