Type keyword(s) to search

Long Island Medium - General Discussion

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

Was he correct when he told you the story of your life? So whoever he was reading on the radio had the same story? 
I just don’t understand what you’re saying but by the way I am not a believer, I think she is a con artist. 

He told me my story was the story of Cinderella looking for her one. Basically some basic stuff wrapped up in bit of a romantic package. This was a long time ago so the Cinderella story wouldn't have seemed offensive but may have fit many young women. He started his radio reading with the same fairy tale story and than pretty much the same points. So, yeah he was recycling his reading. Sadly this was before cell phones so I couldn't call the station to call him out.

FYI I booked him after seeing him on some local tv show. I did think he was full of crap after my reading so this radio reading just confirmed it. It's now become an expensive (for the time) amusement to me so all in all oddly worth it!

• Useful 2

Hey everyone who still watching this show, I can’t because I refuse to pay for the app, what’s going on in Teresa‘s life? I don’t care about her readings we all know that that is a sham and a scam. What’s going on with the kids, ex-husband, any boyfriends? How has this woman not been exposed there have to be many people from her childhood who have a lot to say boy but I would love to read a juicy book on that ! 

I don't believe Teresa is a scammer. She is doing something that cannot be proved for a fact nor can it be disproved.

Her daughter had a baby. Very cute kid. 

Other than that, nothing new.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/28/2023 at 3:45 AM, chediavolo said:

Can someone catch me up on this? Is this show still on? I don’t know how this woman gets away with the deception but show used to be entertaining. 

Not sure but I think she is/was on Hulu. I don't have Hulu so I haven't been up to date on her.

On 1/30/2023 at 6:35 AM, Yeah No said:

There have been no new seasons since 2019.

That's interesting! I wonder how her ex husband is doing? He lives in California now but that's all I know about him. He seemed like a very likeable guy who probably got tired of all of the "celebrity" spotlight crap.

• Like 2

Should we talk about the new show here!?  I’ve got a lot of “without pity” (when this forum was better and not so sensitive to put it nicely) to speak!😂

I watched the first two. Not liking the daughter. Besides her lack of personality she doesn’t want to move because she would lose the free help with the baby. BTW , Is she on meds that have caused the tremendous weight gain? That has to be hard to deal with. I felt bad when they were doing the yoga on the scarves & she was afraid it wouldn’t hold her.    She & the husband are in the majority of homeowners in the last few decades who are ruining what was left of the original homes & landscape of Long Island.. it wasn’t a looking home but it didn’t belong there. . Tear down a home that has been there for 100  years or so & put up a Mc mansion. 
I still think Teresa is a phony but I’d like to hear from childhood friends & acquaintances because there are times that I do wonder! Why haven’t any come forward? 🤔.  Her hair is just horrible looking but I guess like Lucy, who looked like a clown, it’s her trademark.  Why is her assistant tour person about 20 years old? Wouldn’t a 55 year old woman want to be around someone she could relate to while on the road?  I do love that she lives next to her parents. Old school Italian ❤️

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Should we talk about the new show here!?  I’ve got a lot of “without pity” (when this forum was better and not so sensitive to put it nicely) to speak!😂

I just put in a new show request for this show's own forum here:

I've only watched the first episode so far but it sounds like I'm going to have a lot to talk about after I see the second one later today, LOL.

I think the assistant is probably provided by the show so she takes what they give her.  

I haven't seen her anywhere since the old show ended and I'm struck with how much her appearance has aged.  I hate to say I think her "look" is aging her more.  That hair is almost over the line into wacko territory.  At least trim it back to where it used to be.  She really can't see herself AT ALL.

I don't know what caused the daughter's weight gain - it may have been discussed here or online somewhere but I forget now.  She's been that heavy for a while now.

I often wonder if she has every person she knows sign an NDA not to disclose anything about her or risk a lawsuit.  I haven't looked recently but there are a lot of people online claiming to have had readings with her or know people who know her who say she is a phony.  I remember one YouTube where people said that at her group readings she was wrong most of the time but they were heavily edited for TV to show the times she was right.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I just put in a new show request for this show's own forum here:

I've only watched the first episode so far but it sounds like I'm going to have a lot to talk about after I see the second one later today, LOL.

I think the assistant is probably provided by the show so she takes what they give her.  

I haven't seen her anywhere since the old show ended and I'm struck with how much her appearance has aged.  I hate to say I think her "look" is aging her more.  That hair is almost over the line into wacko territory.  At least trim it back to where it used to be.  She really can't see herself AT ALL.

I don't know what caused the daughter's weight gain - it may have been discussed here or online somewhere but I forget now.  She's been that heavy for a while now.

I often wonder if she has every person she knows sign an NDA not to disclose anything about her or risk a lawsuit.  I haven't looked recently but there are a lot of people online claiming to have had readings with her or know people who know her who say she is a phony.  I remember one YouTube where people said that at her group readings she was wrong most of the time but they were heavily edited for TV to show the times she was right.

Her hair is already in wacko territory. I guess she’d rather have her brand than look better than she does. I don’t know. Is it even possible to have everyone you know sign a nondisclosure agreement?  I mean that’s probably just if you’re getting money? how can they stop anyone from talking about the truth or what you believe is the truth from childhood? This is a crowded area there have to be people that know the truth and it’s just driving me crazy because no one is talking like, why is that?

please watch the second episode and add some Snark!😃

• Useful 1
On 1/27/2024 at 1:49 PM, chediavolo said:

Her hair is already in wacko territory. I guess she’d rather have her brand than look better than she does. I don’t know. Is it even possible to have everyone you know sign a nondisclosure agreement?  I mean that’s probably just if you’re getting money? how can they stop anyone from talking about the truth or what you believe is the truth from childhood? This is a crowded area there have to be people that know the truth and it’s just driving me crazy because no one is talking like, why is that?

please watch the second episode and add some Snark!😃

Have you looked online?  Because there are people that talk about her, they just aren't that close to her.  They're usually people that have met her at readings and in public.  I think there were a few people from her past speaking up.  Just google on "is Theresa Caputo a fake?" or something like that.

To discuss this further here's the link to the thread for her new show on Lifetime, "Raising Spirits":

• Like 2