Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Episode 8

Ellie is clueless. When Tom gave that absurd story about how he didn't know what he was going to do, but just confront the guy who's photo he saw in his mom's bag about killing Danny, WHY didn't she or her boss say, "NOT believable.  That doesn't ring true.  Tell me the truth! No more internet, phone or tv until you come clean"  And then sit on him until he does.  For some reason that kid is not supervised at all.  His dad is an idiot too.  Maybe Tom was going to that creepy suspect's place to plant that magazine there, thus creating evidence that it was that guy.....so that implies Tom knows who did it or he's the one responsible and he's trying to lay blame elsewhere.

There is not one single thing about Tom's behavior that reads "normal reaction to best friend being killed."  Officer Ellie should have seen all the holes in his story and should have plopped herself in a chair in his hospital room and said she wasn't leaving, and neither was Tom, until he had told her what was REALLY behind his supposed running off to confront a possible killer. 

How do we know that was Danny's crossword book?  Maybe Tom shoplifted it himself.

• Love 2

The extra two episodes are killing this show...just adding a bunch of nonsense and a lot of it probably has nothing to do with anything. I have a feeling there will end up being a lot of "clues" left unexplained/hanging.

This is one creepy town. Anybody could be the killer. That is pretty weird, shouldn't be so many possible child killers in one little place...

Someone needs to take that kid Tom out to the woodshed and quit pampering him...he has wasted enough time and police resources.

• Love 3

So she's keeping the baby.  I hope the fetus realizes who it's stuck with and decides to make a break for it and miscarry itself.  It would be better off doing that than being raised by that crappy family in that crappy town.

I wish I could "like" this a hundred times.

• Love 1

I still think it's Joe. I think the person coming out of the hut thing was probably a red herring, but Joe was probably out of the house. He left the boys home alone, Tom saw him leave and decided to destroy the laptop thingydoodle. Maybe Tom and Danny got into a fight and Tom hurt Danny, thinking he killed him (then Tom acts weird and does all sorts of sketchy things trying to "cover it up"). Joe is actually the killer, maybe he followed Tom that night and covered up for him. Maybe Tom actually did kill Danny, panicked, and left the body. Joe covered it up by putting the body on the beach, he feels super guilty about it but isn't willing to risk his son for it. I don't know, I'm tired, but the second idea sounds good to me.

• Love 2

This is not a show that should skip a week...people will forget all about it lol

I am bummed as I realized the final ep will be on 12/11 and I will be traveling that night and not be able to see it until I get back on the 15th, after all this...:(