Type keyword(s) to search

RHOBH: Mansions and Fashions

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Mohamed has house on market for $85 million.  I wonder how much rent is on a home that sold for $50 million:   http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/mohamed-hadid-85-million-dollar-mansion-for-sale-photos

Seems The Agency is co-listing it.

I wonder what the interior of this house truly comprises of. We see minimalist wood basketball court sized kitchens and Moroccan themed sex dungeons (as seen in Gigi's graduation episode), Turkish baths and frameless glass doors in that video, but on The Agency website, it's all baroque ugliness. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

I wonder what the interior of this house truly comprises of. We see minimalist wood basketball court sized kitchens and Moroccan themed sex dungeons (as seen in Gigi's graduation episode), Turkish baths and frameless glass doors in that video, but on The Agency website, it's all baroque ugliness. 

I think my favorite part was there was not art work large enough to accommodate the walls.  Yeah, there is and if nothing stack and do groupings.  Mohamed has a massive ego.

• Love 2