Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Dumped

I have officially lost all hope for the possibility of these people not being dumbshits. How in the world would you not send Brandon and Briana to the truth booth when you get an answer either way it goes?!?!?!?! UGH! 

Layton continues to be disturbing. 

• Love 3

That was a ridiculously dumb truth booth pick.

Layton makes me afraid of what would happen if they decided to have an eleventh guy next season.

I spent most of the season wishing more of the guys would express an interest in Ellie or Ashley, since they were two of my favorites and none of the guys seemed into them.  I regret it now that Ashley has the attentions of crazy Layton.

I was really disappointed that they didn't show more of the game.  At least half the time the competitions are the least interesting part of the show, but I was actually enjoying seeing their answers to the questions.

• Love 2

Brandon knows he has 2 possible matches. He's eligible for the TB with one of them. They don't pick them. Huh?!

Has he told anyone else or is his understanding some post-production editing trick? Do the rest of them dislike him enough to forfeit the money instead of sending him to the TB?

This crew is just dumb.

• Love 2

It was said at last week's ceremony that Brandon's match must be Briana or Tyler, so they are all aware. ..

Did you all hear Christina and Nathan acting horrified at the thought of Garland and Ellie being their matches? I think that is going to come back to haunt them. ...

Edited by lgprimes
  • Love 1

I was really disappointed that they didn't show more of the game. At least half the time the competitions are the least interesting part of the show, but I was actually enjoying seeing their answers to the questions.

I actually rewound and paused a couple times to try to figure out which idiot girls chose "beautiful but dumb" over "smart and ugly." Looked like at least two. Seriously shallow. And dumb (I guess that explains it!) Beauty doesn't last -- smart is forever (until possibly dementia).

These people are all pretty idiotic, and slutty. I was surprised that Layton, in insisting that Ashley should be his match because he apparently values an untouched virgin, isn't considering that maybe she doesn't want a huge slut as a husband! But next week's preview shows an even worse attitude toward her...

Very stupid truth-booth pick. So what else is new?

One thing about this season compared to last. I can actually tell everyone apart now. I wasn't quite sure who some of the players were last season at this time, even up to the end. Probably because they were less outrageous -- and, probably not coincidentally, figured it out.

These people are all acting like they're scrambling for someone to go home with at last call, and not at all like they understand that this is a match game.  Where is Charles Nelson Reilly when we need him?

I know. When they go on about letting their hearts decide, as opposed to their heads, I just roll my eyes. They've been letting their hormones decide since the first night, and where has it gotten them? They need to consider and think about whatever was asked during the assessment process. At least Layton was thinking about that, though he only took it part way in not considering Ashley's side. I would like to hear more of those sorts of conversations.

Jess certainly has crazy eyes. Woah.

Christina seems like she could be any guy's girlfriend...she just loves glomming onto them.

How is that couple doing, the second one matched, I wonder? The guy who's into Brianna...and the girl (Shelby) who was matched to him and is miserable because of it? Have they gotten along any better? I think it's funny how she said something like it's her money, too, and these other idiots are doing a terrible job, gambling with it (while she's stuck with a guy who doesn't like her, and wears fugly hats).

P.S. I also am not the target demo for this show. It's my guilty pleasure as I wait for The Bachelor to return...

ETA: It's Shelby, not Paris.

Edited by Andromeda

Has anyone given any thought to who Christina's female match is?

She doesn't seem to have any real gal pals in the cast. That would have made a good sub-plot. Christina and her new BFF realize that they might match the same guy and send each other home.

I was surprised that Layton, in insisting that Ashley should be his match because he apparently values an untouched virgin, isn't considering that maybe she doesn't want a huge slut as a husband!

PREACH!

Has anyone given any thought to who Christina's female match is?

Based on nothing much but some sort of instinctual feeling, I've felt the whole season that Christina's female match is Tyler.  Not really sure why, and honestly, it may be an editing thing, because I think Tyler was the biggest bitch about Christina's arrival. 

I feel like there are some people in this cast who are so invsible. Girl Alex? For all we know girl Alex could have a very-Christina personality, but we've heard her talk like once.  When Christina was on the AfterMatch she named Alex as her least favorite girl in the house...hmmm...

hello everybody,

I did some math (logic would be better term) and I figured out that Layton 100% cant be Ashleys match. ... it's big bunch of IF someone is with someone then these two cant be together and these should be and that means that blablabla... I can explain it but I'd rather dont want to.. :D

I also tried lot of other scenarios based on all previous matchups (colored dots). and there was one that suits all conditions.

Ellie + Nate

Ashley + Dario

Layton + Tyler

Jasmine + Alex

Briana + Brandon

Jessica + Garland

Alex + Anthony

leaving Christina out.. she can be either Laytons/Garlands/Anthonys or Darios match.

BTW it's only possible scenario that worked, but it doesnt mean it's correct. (but I think it is)2q02ez7.jpg

Edited by rasan
  • Love 2