Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Consumed

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I was trying to think what music would still exist in a ZA when there is no radio to sing along to and sadly in my ZA the only songs I'd be able to remember well enough to sing from memory would be:

"...the wheels on the bus go round and round..."

"...rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens..."

"...row row row your boat..."

"---the itsy bitsy bitsy spider..."

"...greasy grimy gopher guts.."

The music of my ZA are nursery rhymes.

I'd be making up new ones - to teach the younguns, donchaknow.

"If you're happy and you know it, stab their heads...."

• Love 4

I loved this episode because it featured my favorite couple. Carol and Daryl understand each other so well, they have a wonderful relationship. (I never got the idea that Daryl was in love with Beth. To me it seemed like he saw her as a little sis, naive and endlessly optimistic, like a Muppet.)

I can understand why fans get impatient with episodes that concentrate on the smaller groups and how you all went weeks without seeing favorites. Since I've been watching several epis a day it isn't annoying to have a short bus epi or a hospital epi without visiting the church. I like how the these episodes fill in the blanks of how characters found each other.

Two more to go. Can't wait to see the good guys take on the hospital gang.

• Love 2