Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Rewatching season 1 - lawd Taylor is AWFUL. I mean, I've always basically felt that but yeesh... I don't doubt Russell was a jerk, but her actions in S1 really have me doubting her entire abuse story. What kind of abuse victim goes on a reality program and degrades her husband? She frequently made statements that would no doubt upset an abusive man. And the whole "Don't make me go Oklahoma on your arse" to Kim says to me, Taylor is not afraid to stand up for herself. I think Russell's financial walls were caving in and she wanted out. And I've said it before, but she volunteered for an abused woman's shelter! She had resources to help her! She also had resources to learn abuse stories... she's very manipulative... Doesn't make Russell a saint, but... after all these years her stories STILL don't add up.  Taylor is a master at telling stories... how about saying Adrienne was her daughter's god mother? Which Adrienne denied... Not to mention Taylor's whole manipulative game to get rid of that adorable dog - which BTW, the dog was probably way better off getting out of that horrible household but still... Her going on and on about having to spend time taking care of this teacup sized pup is ridiculous. The woman doesn't work. I'm sure she had childcare assistance (until the bills started piling up perhaps). I think she manipulated the doc into going with the allergy storyline simply because Russell went against her wishes (how dare he! And again - if he was that abusive, why would she potentially piss him off by getting rid of the dog???). That poor daughter... she's going to be messed up when she gets older... perhaps a Taylor 2.0... :(

• Love 8

So, I just rewatched some episodes from Season 4. I'm really curious about these tabloids. I was very into reading physical-from-the-newsstand-tabloids at that time and I don't remember a single story that mentioned Kyle and Mauricio. Not in the print versions. Definitely nothing on a cover. There were plenty of rumors and innuendo online. But, I don't remember a single printed magazine (even the Enquirer) having a full-on cover story about Mauricio cheating. Because, honestly, the real housewives in general and Mauricio in particular, were simply not considered newsworthy. At least not newsworthy enough to appear on a cover or even a side story in a print magazine that was trying to compete with the internet. 

I really need to know what tabloid(s) Brandi alleges that LVP "joked" about putting in her bag? I mean, both Carlton and Yolanda (who were Brandi's friends at the time) deny it happened, but I really want to know what second rate tabloid did Brandi just happen to have out on her table that would cause LVP to say "you should put this in your suitcase" with a wicked smile. I want to subscribe to that tabloid. But, I'm pretty sure it doesn't and never existed. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

So, I just rewatched some episodes from Season 4. I'm really curious about these tabloids. I was very into reading physical-from-the-newsstand-tabloids at that time and I don't remember a single story that mentioned Kyle and Mauricio. Not in the print versions. Definitely nothing on a cover. There were plenty of rumors and innuendo online. But, I don't remember a single printed magazine (even the Enquirer) having a full-on cover story about Mauricio cheating. Because, honestly, the real housewives in general and Mauricio in particular, were simply not considered newsworthy. At least not newsworthy enough to appear on a cover or even a side story in a print magazine that was trying to compete with the internet. 

I really need to know what tabloid(s) Brandi alleges that LVP "joked" about putting in her bag? I mean, both Carlton and Yolanda (who were Brandi's friends at the time) deny it happened, but I really want to know what second rate tabloid did Brandi just happen to have out on her table that would cause LVP to say "you should put this in your suitcase" with a wicked smile. I want to subscribe to that tabloid. But, I'm pretty sure it doesn't and never existed. 

Here's the cover

https://www.zinio.com/star-magazine/june-17-2013-i18390

https://starmagazine.com/2013/06/06/star-exclusive-new-allegations-that-mauricio-is-cheating-on-kyle-richards/

• Useful 1
(edited)

So, I've been thinking about the fact that Kyle go so upset about the mention of the rumors in the tabloids...does that mean that some (ANY)of the stories they run are true? 

Does anyone really believe tabloids?  I was a cashier at my local drug store when I was young, and when it got slow, the manager and I would hunt the tabloids for the most ludicrous stories we could find (and Elvis sightings). There was a woman who swore her black velvet painting of Elvis cried real tears when she played her Elvis records. I am also reminded of the line from I Love You to Death as the mother reads the tabloids, "'Woman Eaten Alive By Her Own Houseplants', Can you imagine?"

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

OMG! I bought that issue and still never saw that story. I LITERALLY had to zoom in and refresh multiple times to see the Mauricio thing. I'm starting to think that maybe I just didn't care. I mean, no offense to Kyle (even though she is a terrible friend) but, seriously, I don't think anyone cared about Mauricio until LVP made her dismissive "joke" about Portia.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

So, I've been thinking about the fact that Kyle go so upset about the mention of the rumors in the tabloids...does that mean that some (ANY)of the stories they run are true? 

Yes. Some of the stories are true. The case everyone cites is the National Enquirer breaking the John Edwards story. They actually did a solid bit of reporting on that story. The Pulitzer Prize Board did have to do a little bit of rule changing to allow the Enquirer to submit the story for recognition.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/national-enquirer-now-legit-pulitzer-prize-board/story?id=9887329

8 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

OMG! I bought that issue and still never saw that story. I LITERALLY had to zoom in and refresh multiple times to see the Mauricio thing. I'm starting to think that maybe I just didn't care. I mean, no offense to Kyle (even though she is a terrible friend) but, seriously, I don't think anyone cared about Mauricio until LVP made her dismissive "joke" about Portia.

It's funny when you initially posted that there probably wasn't an actual cover because I specifically recalled seeing this cover and the "most hated housewife" cover. I don't remember most of their other petty stupidity, but I remember those two.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Bravo showed season 6 and season 7 reunions today - seeing LVP go from faux confusion to crazymaking to poor-me regarding her treatment of both Yolanda and Eileen was a great reminder of how good it is to be done with her! (No wonder Rinna went after her.)

652.jpg

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Somebody help me remember why Rinna put Muchengate all on LVP, but nothing on Kyle.

Why isn't she ticked off at Kyle like she is with LVP?

I never understood how that got flipped around either. The best that I can put together is: Rinna brought up the idea of munchenfrunchenhausengate to LPV and Kyle off camera.  LVP probably said something to the effect of, if that's what you think, you should say it, but also told Rinna to keep Kyle out of it, or don't let her get dragged into it. So Rinna brought it up, thinking she had Kyle's and LVP's blessings and they sat there like deer in the headlights (no pun intended). Rinna got po'd that she took all the heat for bringing it up, and turned to LVP and asked what she meant about not bringing Kyle into it, an argument about verbiage and semantics erupted, and somehow (and this is where I get lost) it became LVP manipulating Rinna into bringing it up. She's not mad at Kyle because Kyle did not hear LVP tell Rinna not to bring Kyle into it. I don't know why that matters, but apparently that's when the manipulation occurred. This is all speculation on my part. 

• Love 6

I think it was Eileen who planted the manipulation bug in Rinna's ear.  At the beach.

Right after season 4 and Eileen didn't like LVP.  But was all good with Kyle....

Maybe that's part of Rinna holding a grudge on LVP and not Kyle.

I'm either going to binge watch or binge read the threads.

• Love 8

Taylor made some kind of comment about Yolanda missing things because she was sick, but then suddenly able to do stuff?

I can't remember exactly, but I think Taylor did say something in passing at a lunch.

I'll update as I watch tomorrow. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I never understood how that got flipped around either. The best that I can put together is: Rinna brought up the idea of munchenfrunchenhausengate to LPV and Kyle off camera.  LVP probably said something to the effect of, if that's what you think, you should say it, but also told Rinna to keep Kyle out of it, or don't let her get dragged into it. So Rinna brought it up, thinking she had Kyle's and LVP's blessings and they sat there like deer in the headlights (no pun intended). Rinna got po'd that she took all the heat for bringing it up, and turned to LVP and asked what she meant about not bringing Kyle into it, an argument about verbiage and semantics erupted, and somehow (and this is where I get lost) it became LVP manipulating Rinna into bringing it up. She's not mad at Kyle because Kyle did not hear LVP tell Rinna not to bring Kyle into it. I don't know why that matters, but apparently that's when the manipulation occurred. This is all speculation on my part. 

I think Rinna mentioned an offscreen conversation between LvP and Rinna that had LvP urging Rinna to bring it up on the show and that is why Rinna focused in on LvP. I also got the feeling sometimes that Rinna thought LvP's comments about not bringing Kyle into it were a manipulation by LvP to turn Kyle against Rinna and that is another reason focused on LvP and not Kyle. 

8 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

Speaking of Taylor I thought it was HER that mentioned Munchausens to Rinna? 

I think it was Rinna's hair dresser. 

But speaking of Taylor, I realized last episode how much Dorit reminds me of Taylor.

• Love 4

Rinna never remembers conversations, accurately . I never realized it until the Amsterdam season repeat. 

She blamed Brandi for using the word intervention with Kim, when Rinna brought up intervention first.

She manipulated Eden about Kim dying, didn't remember the conversation, kind of remembers it, but still lays blame on Eden for what she originated.

Rinna refers to herself as the victim on the Junk Boat.  Rinna, who yelled at Dorit, flipped her off and got right in Dorit's face.

Rinna?  Is a revisionist.  And it's always in her favor.  I'm just now realizing this.

I know everybody tends to favor themselves, but I think Rinna takes it to a whole different level.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

What was I thinking?  I'm going to have to sit through Lyme disease again.

disgusted jack sparrow GIF

I'm going to paraphrase the Lyme convos, as they could provide context to Munchenhausen.  And times if you want your own interpretation of what you view. 

EPISODE 1 SEASON 6

13 minutes in.  LVP and Kyle are at lunch discussing Yolanda, sending texts of positivity, asking if they can visit her (Yo said no).

TH.  LVP says she knows she is sick, but questions some of the procedures.  Then we get a litany of all the countries and procedures Yo has done.

If you've forgot, there were a LOT of procedures. 

31 minutes in.  Yo comes to Lisa Rinna's bday.  Kyle starts in about Yo not wearing make up in BH.  Every one is enthusiastic about Yo getting out and how great she looks.  To her face.  TH's are all about her being in public with no make up on.

Yo is sweaty and leaves table.  Ken wonders how hard it is for David or himself to have to watch their wife be sick and be unable to help.

Yo announces she will leave once Harry Hamlin arrives. 

LVP TH.  It's obvious she's sick.  Stay home, don't go out.  "What the hell is going on in her life".

Yo leaves.  She's "shutting down ". Didn't stay for Hamlin arrival.

38 minutes in. 

TH Rinna.  Yo is brave. Yo was vulnerable without her armor of make up.

Kyle says how horrible Yo looks in her social media photos and it's a big change.   Yo is coughing and happy she made it for a short time.

Ken says he told her she looked good, but really she looked horrible.   She looked ill.  Kyle says she thought Yo looked pretty....not in your TH.  You said shocking and horrible. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, dosodog said:

What was I thinking?  I'm going to have to sit through Lyme disease again.

disgusted jack sparrow GIF

I'm going to paraphrase the Lyme convos, as they could provide context to Munchenhausen.  And times if you want your own interpretation of what you view. 

EPISODE 1 SEASON 6

13 minutes in.  LVP and Kyle are at lunch discussing Yolanda, sending texts of positivity, asking if they can visit her (Yo said no).

TH.  LVP says she knows she is sick, but questions some of the procedures.  Then we get a litany of all the countries and procedures Yo has done.

If you've forgot, there were a LOT of procedures. 

31 minutes in.  Yo comes to Lisa Rinna's bday.  Kyle starts in about Yo not wearing make up in BH.  Every one is enthusiastic about Yo getting out and how great she looks.  To her face.  TH's are all about her being in public with no make up on.

Yo is sweaty and leaves table.  Ken wonders how hard it is for David or himself to have to watch their wife be sick and be unable to help.

Yo announces she will leave once Harry Hamlin arrives. 

LVP TH.  It's obvious she's sick.  Stay home, don't go out.  "What the hell is going on in her life".

Yo leaves.  She's "shutting down ". Didn't stay for Hamlin arrival.

38 minutes in. 

TH Rinna.  Yo is brave. Yo was vulnerable without her armor of make up.

Kyle says how horrible Yo looks in her social media photos and it's a big change.   Yo is coughing and happy she made it for a short time.

Ken says he told her she looked good, but really she looked horrible.   She looked ill.  Kyle says she thought Yo looked pretty....not in your TH.  You said shocking and horrible. 

IRC, Kyle was just shocked Yolanda came to a Beverly Hills dinner without makeup. She even said on WWHL that a lot of women couldn’t pull it off like Yo. Ken said he told her she looked good because “women want to hear from men that they look good,” but said in reality she looked ill. Lisa also said it’s not that hard to apply some makeup. I think the entire bunch made more of a sick woman showing up to dinner without makeup than they should have. I just don’t think Kyle is the one who ever said Yolanda needed makeup. 

• Love 2

I'm sorry.  There's a sentence "TH's are all about her being in public...." was a catch all for LVP, Kyle, Rinna.  Eileen wasn't there because of Dick Van Patton dying.

I will try not to be vague next time and attribute TH with specific names.  I am posting and pausing to get what they are saying, but not word for word.

I don't remember Kyle saying Yo could pull it off.  She did go on about the perils of being make up less in BH.  

• Love 3

Obviously as am I that I am revisiting MunchLyme!  Willingly! 

TH=Talking Head and then I'll put the person's name next to it.  Otherwise it's a group convo.  Italics will be my editorial opinion.

flirty wink GIF

Episode 2

Awwwww. When the two Lisas got along and planned a road trip involving a mini horse.

15:50 minutes in I'm watching on Hulu with ads

TH. Yo introduces us to Nurse Daisy.  Lyme survivor.  At the dentist discussing removing the white gold in her crowns and eliminate the metal content in her body.  Yo hopes it will make a difference. The dentist is calm and reassuring.  Yo wants her life back.

Procedure begins. David and Daisy are there. Yo starts choking. Dramatic music. 

Cut to commercial. 

Yo is choking.  David tells her she's numb in the back of the throat and to relax.  Pressure from crowns being removed. It's done.  And David makes joke about having sex.  Yo asks if he's happy he married her.  He says thrilled and sighs as he walks out door. 

TH. Yo says she will do anything to get her life back.  

28:52 minutes in

Rinna and Eileen go to Yo's.   They meet Daisy.  Yo is in bed. 

TH. Eileen.  Says she knows Yo is fighting a war and it's taking its toll.

Yo is in bed.  Daisy tells her the girls are here.  Daisy brings them back to bedroom.  Yo is on phone in bed.  As they go down the hall, they comment on closets. Daisy offers to show Med closet.  Upon opening door, Rinna goes Holy Moses.  

TH. Rinna.  Holy shit.  Never seen anything like this before in my life.  Serious business.

Rinna asked Daisy for the 411.  Daisy begins with crowns removed,

TH. Eileen. Being in Yo's condo reminds her of her sister's battle with cancer. Boxes and boxes of meds and vitamins. It's bringing up unpleasant stuff for her.

They're in the bedroom. Kissed, you're cute, you look great.  Move to sitting area.

TH. Eileen. Seeing her sick in bed, she's on a dark time.

We've missed you.  Yo is still in same place.  You're doing what you have to to get well-Eileen.  Yo tells them about crown removal and Mercury levels.  She also had a parasite.  2 feet long, no idea where it came from.  Then they started talking about colonics.

TH. Rinna.  I get it.  You'll do anything to feel better and cure yourself of whatever there was going on you would do it.

How's Vinny?  Talking about Dick, transitioning to death.

TH. Eileen. Yo's journey to get her health back is very personal to her.  She understands first hand.

Rinna says she hopes she gets better. Yo breaks down, she wants that too.  Good byes.

TH. Rinna.  Feels deep sadness.  Vibrant woman not being able to live her life.

They get in the car.  How hard to see.  They want to see her, but not wear her out.  Rinna says she's allowed herself to accept it and succumb to it.

TH. Rinna. Yo is so desperate she will stab in the dark and do anything.

How hard is it on David and the kids. Rinna says it makes her heart feel heavy.

• Love 2

Two things:

1) Bravo is rerunning the episode with the opening of Sur. Paul is talking to Ru Paul and they are discussing drag queens.

RP -You're born naked, and the rest is drag

P- No matter what it is?

RP- No matter what it is. So, we're all in drag. The room is full of drag queens.

Cut to Adrienne, Kyle and unknown equally rough looking blond talking.

2) I thought the editing was funny and when teenage son (who agrees PK is a human thumb) walked into the room, I was like "you have to see this", and rewound to the scene. I rewound too far, and stopped long enough to pause on a shot of Kim and the bull mastiff on their way to the party, so I could FF to right spot. Son said "They look drunk". He saw them for less than 1 second! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

TV ALERT!!!  TV ALERT!!!  The Dinner Party from Hell (Season 1) is on today at 2:15 pm EST!!!

I'm baking brownies.  They should be ready by then, along with the ice cream, chocolate syrup, pecans and whipped cream.... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Rewatching season one today...God Kyle was always a stealth bitch. She was all up in the drama in Season 1 and then played innocent.

always so weird to watch past seasons knowing where they all ended up.

Edited by kacesq
Wrong name
  • Love 9

I didn't watch that season in real time, so Russell was always weird for me.  Knowing what was coming.

Watching today made me realize that there was a heavy focus on Kyle, Camille and Adrienne, but LVP landed being the "break out" for this show.

Also.  Maybe Alison was right all along...know this!  Takes a drag off an imaginary vape pen.

Again also!  I really like cameo appearances by Martin.  I miss Martin. Whatever happened to Martin?

And one more thing!  Mohammed's house.  Is that the one that has to be torn down?  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, dosodog said:

And one more thing!  Mohammed's house.  Is that the one that has to be torn down?  

We needed more Martin! 

No, that’s not the house that has to be torn down. I could be wrong but I don’t think the Bel Air monstrosity that needs to be torn down was intended for himself. 
The house shown on the show I think was two houses ago for him. 

• Love 4

Wow how things have changed! When I first saw this show I formed opinions on each wife pretty fast. Now, I have reached a conclusion....I don't envy any of them. Yes, if you are one of them you might have a ton of money but you are not going to be immune to suffering. You might have a ginormous mansion, but fires don't care how rich you are when they burn it down. You might have access to the best healthcare possible but that won't cure crippling anxiety (Kyle). Basically, you will suffer like the regular common folk, but worse. Cause it will be on TV for millions to see.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Wow how things have changed! When I first saw this show I formed opinions on each wife pretty fast. Now, I have reached a conclusion....I don't envy any of them. Yes, if you are one of them you might have a ton of money but you are not going to be immune to suffering. You might have a ginormous mansion, but fires don't care how rich you are when they burn it down. You might have access to the best healthcare possible but that won't cure crippling anxiety (Kyle). Basically, you will suffer like the regular common folk, but worse. Cause it will be on TV for millions to see.

Truth! 

• Love 1

Just rewatched the dinner party from hell!!! Dying right now! I totally forgot how OTT Allison was with her e-cig and drink and the looks she gave everyone! Camille seriously is the worst!! “They are all jealous of me”- really!! She just can’t let it go. I don’t think Kyle is 100% innocent but I do feel she was ready to let it go in New York! I forgot how much I loved the train wreck of season 1!! 

• Love 3
On 4/23/2020 at 3:11 AM, LemonSoda said:

We needed more Martin! 

No, that’s not the house that has to be torn down. I could be wrong but I don’t think the Bel Air monstrosity that needs to be torn down was intended for himself. 
The house shown on the show I think was two houses ago for him. 

Who is Martin, again?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

Who is Martin, again?

He was the gentleman that Lisa V tries to set Kim up with in season 1. There was some drama where Kim did not thank him for giving her a ride and Lisa thought it was rude but I don’t know that it turned into anything big. 

• Love 3

Yes.  He looked sympathetic and uncomfortable all at once!

Martin also showed up for at least one episode per season for awhile. Usually at a party.

I probably like Martin due to small doses.😉

• Love 2
On 4/24/2020 at 8:31 AM, DallasDiva243 said:

He was the gentleman that Lisa V tries to set Kim up with in season 1. There was some drama where Kim did not thank him for giving her a ride and Lisa thought it was rude but I don’t know that it turned into anything big. 

Is he the one who said he prefers tall brunettes? or am is that someone else?

On 5/7/2017 at 3:50 PM, WireWrap said:

I seem to remember reading a blog, maybe STHs, that said Cedric lied about his childhood to Lisa/Ken/everyone. Does anyone else remember this?

When I watched Cedric telling his story, all I could think of was Birdie in “All About Eve” in the beginning dressing room scene.  “What a story....everything but the dogs nipping at her heels.”

Also interesting are the moves by the morally corrupt Faye Resnick to become part of the cast.  Considering her attempting to make a buck off the tragic death of her friend  Nicole Brown Simpson, she is in no position to judge anyone.  I seem to recall the fans of this show told Bravo (and Kyle) that she would not be welcome.  

• Love 6

Watching the episodes from when they are in Hong Kong.  First of all, Erika is SO AWFUL and such an asshole on this trip.  "How dare you talk about how I wasn't wearing underwear... when I told everyone that I wasn't wearing underwear?!"

The weird part is that I was waiting for the big "why do you have an accent Dorit, you grew up in Connecticut!?" question from Erika on the boat, and I never heard it!  Did they take it out of the show?  Is it because of the Hillary-a Baldwin fraud in the news now?  🤣

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Watching the episodes from when they are in Hong Kong.  First of all, Erika is SO AWFUL and such an asshole on this trip.  "How dare you talk about how I wasn't wearing underwear... when I told everyone that I wasn't wearing underwear?!"

The weird part is that I was waiting for the big "why do you have an accent Dorit, you grew up in Connecticut!?" question from Erika on the boat, and I never heard it!  Did they take it out of the show?  Is it because of the Hillary-a Baldwin fraud in the news now?  🤣

I've been watching, too, and both Erika and Rinna are despicable. I really hope they get theirs in the upcoming season. Unsure whom I loathe more, but leaning toward Rinna.

• Love 8
On 12/30/2020 at 12:13 PM, heatherchandler said:

Forgive the rant, but moodiness and misogyny are two of my top pet peeves, and Erika showed both in spades there. Not that everyone handled panty-gate well, but Erika was the worst. I thought what PK said was wrong and disrespectful to both Erika and his wife. If I were Dorit I wouldn't have turned it into a storyline. But Erika was frustrating because she acts like it's totally normal to reveal your most intimate parts to people and felt she did zero wrong. I love my little dresses and skirts, but I wouldn't go commando in one. And if for some reason I did, I'd be extremely careful with how I sit and wouldn't dare say I didn't have any underwear on. It's also one thing to not be careful when it's just the girls. When you're around other people's husbands, show some respect. That's all Dorit was trying to say. No one said Erika flashed on purpose, but she twisted that around as well. Then apology after apology wasn't good enough. Erika loves to be both provocative and play the victim. I think this is why she struggles having friendships with females. Who wants to be friends with someone who thinks it's appropriate to talk like she does around and about the men? Remember when she joked about blowing all the husbands? Some of Erika's behavior reminds me of season 1 Camille, when she'd kiss men on the lips, talk about how beautiful her breasts were in mixed company, that everything was due to jealousy, and then say for some reason women are catty toward her. It's not always jealousy, sometimes it's just you.

I remember that comment actually. One of Erika's funnier lines. lol

• Love 7

Rewatched Season 3 yesterday (thank you, Peacock!) and it reminded me that this was the season where Vile Kyle desperately wanted to get the morally corrupt Faye Resnick to be made part of the cast, as she was apparently invited to every outing and every dinner so that she could attack Brandi.  I think Bravo even allowed her to write a post-show blog post (which is what they did in those days) after the episode of Lisa's vow renewal party and she was bitch-slapped to Mars and back by the viewers.  I imagine her hopes of being made a cast member were dashed when she wasn't invited to participate in the reunion.  I also seem to recall we didn't see much of her since.  

I don't know if anyone can enlighten me, but what precisely did Adriene do to Brandi that set her off?  Brandi did touch on the fact that they met poolside before the reunion and Adriene told her to team up with them because they were all going after LvP and Brandi didn't play along, so I'm thinking what - planting stories in the tabloids?  BTW, didn't it turn out that those stories that Adriene accused LvP of planting turn out to have been sourced to her chef or something like that?

And I think Vile Kyle is the source of that "Brandi is LvP's mouthpiece" BS.  Especially since it came from her own hit man, Resnick.  

• Love 5

I think......the only thing Adrienne did was not be honest about having a surrogate, which offended Brandi's strong attachment to the truth.

So Brandi decided to out her.  And Paul and Adrienne pulled out the big money gun lawyers for deciding for their family what was private and public.

I'm probably wrong about some points.

• Love 3