Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Dean Learner

How to Speculate With Spoilers: Briefing the Case

Recommended Posts


On 9/13/2019 at 5:11 PM, Milaxx said:

So there are 15 eps this season and we finally get to know  wh6 Connor was chosen. 

EW article

Will someone refresh my memory of why the others were chosen? I only remember Wes and obviously Michaela. I don't remember why Laurel and Asher were picked. 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, juliet73 said:

Will someone refresh my memory of why the others were chosen? I only remember Wes and obviously Michaela. I don't remember why Laurel and Asher were picked. 

Laurel - her father. Mostly because Jorge Castillo was rich & powerful 

Asher - his father, Judge Millstone who played a key role in an old case of Annalise 

Wes - Her guilt. 

Micheala - It was assumed due to her then fiancé’s family, another rich family.

Connor - yet to be disclosed

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Now I’m *really* nervous about Oliver. All season he’s been acting out of character. The last time he behaved like this he was trying to adjust to his dx. He quit his job, canceled Connor’s Stanford acceptance & then broke up with him.

C82B662E-E550-4C70-85E3-293BFAE895BB.jpeg

  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Milaxx said:

Now I’m *really* nervous about Oliver. All season he’s been acting out of character. The last time he behaved like this he was trying to adjust to his dx. He quit his job, canceled Connor’s Stanford acceptance & then broke up with him.

I'm trying to figure out what sort of shocking confession he would have. It could range from him wanting to divorce Connor because he's bored to him being the informant for the FBI, and I can't even think of what middle ground his shocking secret could be. But with this shocking secret, there's still several episodes to go until the end of the series so unless he's dying and will die by the series finale....the secret isn't going to change too much, at least with the Connor/Oliver relationship. I'd be a bit surprised if Oliver didn't get a good ending with Connor (even if I HAVE advocated for Oliver's death at points). 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm trying to figure out what sort of shocking confession he would have. It could range from him wanting to divorce Connor because he's bored to him being the informant for the FBI, and I can't even think of what middle ground his shocking secret could be. But with this shocking secret, there's still several episodes to go until the end of the series so unless he's dying and will die by the series finale....the secret isn't going to change too much, at least with the Connor/Oliver relationship. I'd be a bit surprised if Oliver didn't get a good ending with Connor (even if I HAVE advocated for Oliver's death at points). 

I’m thinking either something with his dad or maybe his health. I go back and forth between Coliver being endgame for Nowalk and Oliver dying a tragic death. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

54 minutes ago, Milaxx said:

I’m thinking either something with his dad or maybe his health. I go back and forth between Coliver being endgame for Nowalk and Oliver dying a tragic death. 

I didn't think of this at the time of my other post, but it COULD also be the plot for the flashforward and Oliver's part in it. He could make a "shocking confession" to the FBI for whatever reason (I assume, if we're still going by Annalise faking her death and the flashforwards are a ploy for a bigger plan).

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, zoey1996 said:

Do we know what Oliver did that everyone's so ticked off at him?  Thanks.

Frank got a picture of what he thought was Laurel leaving the bank after emptying the safe deposit box. He talked Oliver into tracking who he thought was Laurel, but told Oliver not to tell anyone, including Connor. It was a trap and Xavier tortured Frank. Frank made it back to Bonnie’s, but was in the hospital ICU. They were mad because Frank nearly died. Connor was mad because Oliver agreed to keep a secret that big from him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing major, but everyone’s favorite corpse is back. Yup, more Sam flashbacks being filmed. 
 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Milaxx said:

Nothing major, but everyone’s favorite corpse is back. Yup, more Sam flashbacks being filmed. 
 

 

Because that's what we need more of....

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

And where there’s Sam, there’s Frank. Prieviews for 6x13/6x14

 

Also it appears that Aja, Jack  & Conrad are done filming. I’m can’t be sure about Amirah. Liza rarely uses social media, but her tweets seem to be mostly Mrs. Maisel related so she may be done as well.

Edited by Milaxx

Share this post


Link to post
I hope this means they end up together.

 

Edited by Milaxx
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like a lot of folks are wrapping up filming this week. Jack posted that most of the sets have been disassembled. I think the only ones he didn’t mention was police station, Annalise’s apartment, and any courtroom sets.

Everyone is posting goodbye pictures. It’s nice to see a cast that genuinely appears to enjoy working with each other.

 

Edited by Milaxx
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Milaxx said:

Looks like a lot of folks are wrapping up filming this week. Jack posted that most of the sets have been disassembled. I think the only ones he didn’t mention was police station, Annalise’s apartment, and any courtroom sets.

Everyone is posting goodbye pictures. It’s nice to see a cast that genuinely appears to enjoy working with each other.

 

 

Just now, Milaxx said:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Does this mean Aja is the new Annalise or just the last man standing? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Aja’s final scenes are with Ms Tyson. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Feels like torch passing.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size