Type keyword(s) to search

How to Speculate With Spoilers: Briefing the Case

On 9/13/2019 at 5:11 PM, Milaxx said:

So there are 15 eps this season and we finally get to know  wh6 Connor was chosen. 

EW article

Will someone refresh my memory of why the others were chosen? I only remember Wes and obviously Michaela. I don't remember why Laurel and Asher were picked. 

53 minutes ago, juliet73 said:

Will someone refresh my memory of why the others were chosen? I only remember Wes and obviously Michaela. I don't remember why Laurel and Asher were picked. 

Laurel - her father. Mostly because Jorge Castillo was rich & powerful 

Asher - his father, Judge Millstone who played a key role in an old case of Annalise 

Wes - Her guilt. 

Micheala - It was assumed due to her then fiancé’s family, another rich family.

Connor - yet to be disclosed

• Love 2

Now I’m *really* nervous about Oliver. All season he’s been acting out of character. The last time he behaved like this he was trying to adjust to his dx. He quit his job, canceled Connor’s Stanford acceptance & then broke up with him.

C82B662E-E550-4C70-85E3-293BFAE895BB.jpeg

11 hours ago, Milaxx said:

Now I’m *really* nervous about Oliver. All season he’s been acting out of character. The last time he behaved like this he was trying to adjust to his dx. He quit his job, canceled Connor’s Stanford acceptance & then broke up with him.

I'm trying to figure out what sort of shocking confession he would have. It could range from him wanting to divorce Connor because he's bored to him being the informant for the FBI, and I can't even think of what middle ground his shocking secret could be. But with this shocking secret, there's still several episodes to go until the end of the series so unless he's dying and will die by the series finale....the secret isn't going to change too much, at least with the Connor/Oliver relationship. I'd be a bit surprised if Oliver didn't get a good ending with Connor (even if I HAVE advocated for Oliver's death at points). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm trying to figure out what sort of shocking confession he would have. It could range from him wanting to divorce Connor because he's bored to him being the informant for the FBI, and I can't even think of what middle ground his shocking secret could be. But with this shocking secret, there's still several episodes to go until the end of the series so unless he's dying and will die by the series finale....the secret isn't going to change too much, at least with the Connor/Oliver relationship. I'd be a bit surprised if Oliver didn't get a good ending with Connor (even if I HAVE advocated for Oliver's death at points). 

I’m thinking either something with his dad or maybe his health. I go back and forth between Coliver being endgame for Nowalk and Oliver dying a tragic death. 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Milaxx said:

I’m thinking either something with his dad or maybe his health. I go back and forth between Coliver being endgame for Nowalk and Oliver dying a tragic death. 

I didn't think of this at the time of my other post, but it COULD also be the plot for the flashforward and Oliver's part in it. He could make a "shocking confession" to the FBI for whatever reason (I assume, if we're still going by Annalise faking her death and the flashforwards are a ploy for a bigger plan).

56 minutes ago, zoey1996 said:

Do we know what Oliver did that everyone's so ticked off at him?  Thanks.

Frank got a picture of what he thought was Laurel leaving the bank after emptying the safe deposit box. He talked Oliver into tracking who he thought was Laurel, but told Oliver not to tell anyone, including Connor. It was a trap and Xavier tortured Frank. Frank made it back to Bonnie’s, but was in the hospital ICU. They were mad because Frank nearly died. Connor was mad because Oliver agreed to keep a secret that big from him.

• Love 2

And where there’s Sam, there’s Frank. Prieviews for 6x13/6x14

Also it appears that Aja, Jack  & Conrad are done filming. I’m can’t be sure about Amirah. Liza rarely uses social media, but her tweets seem to be mostly Mrs. Maisel related so she may be done as well.

Edited by Milaxx

Looks like a lot of folks are wrapping up filming this week. Jack posted that most of the sets have been disassembled. I think the only ones he didn’t mention was police station, Annalise’s apartment, and any courtroom sets.

Everyone is posting goodbye pictures. It’s nice to see a cast that genuinely appears to enjoy working with each other.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Milaxx said:

Looks like a lot of folks are wrapping up filming this week. Jack posted that most of the sets have been disassembled. I think the only ones he didn’t mention was police station, Annalise’s apartment, and any courtroom sets.

Everyone is posting goodbye pictures. It’s nice to see a cast that genuinely appears to enjoy working with each other.

Just now, Milaxx said:

• Love 3
On 2/10/2020 at 8:16 PM, Milaxx said:

Aja’s final scenes are with Ms Tyson. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Feels like torch passing.

Where did you get that her final scenes are with Cecily Tyson? I don't remember Mikayla and Annalise's mother ever having a scene together before. Maybe a group scene?

Aww, I love that she singled out Liza and so sweetly. I realize I'm reading into it, and I don't care- it makes my fan heart happy. Annalise and Bonnie have had so many really great scenes through the run. Makes me hope there will be another one to remember.

Spoilers- don't retcon show. Sam was absolutely the bad guy. Flashbacks have never supported anything else so I don't see these being any different. Honestly, I'm curious why they are going there again, especially for two episodes worth. I feel like they covered it. Maybe to bring Hannah into it? Yet Marcia Gay Harden is not a listed guest star. Are we thinking this is pre-baby?

I feel like in these pictures, Oliver has been subbed in like one of the original K5. He's not, and I don't remember ever caring about that before. I can't bring myself to miss Wes or Laurel (or god, Wes/Laurel), but looking at these, I do miss Asher.

• Love 3

I went back after the episode and watched the preview for next week a few more times. These were some of the thoughts I had:

Frank is visiting his adopted dad's grave. I don't think he would visit Hannahs & I still don't think Annalise is dead. I could also see him apologizing to his adopted dad because of what happened. 

I noticed that AKs mom is at the courtroom crying. It looks like she is thinking AK is dead or knows that shes in danger and is scared. I also think something is going down at the courthouse because of the other womans expression.

I think Frank is the one who gets shot and killed outside the courtroom. We only see AK's Bonnie & Laurels faces. All of them have a look of shock and sadness. If it were Birkhead or Jorge Castillo they would have simply looked shocked and ducked. I think Frank takes a bullet for someone possibly Annalise. I know Tegan is also a possibility but I just can't stomach it the possibility we lose her.

I also think Annalise ends up being found not guilty because she is leaving the courthouse. With  the nature of the crimes she would have been immediately arrested and sent to booking. 

I am also sticking with Annalises funeral being a dream sequence. We is NOT alive & its just him showing up in a dream. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

If you want to see who gets shot next week go to Aja Naomi Kings twitter page or go to the reddit page. ABC released a newer promo that looks almost the same up until the part with the gunshots. The video was posted by several cast members but was taken down immediately after they saw that people could see who Annalise was crying over. If it was unintentional then yikes but if they filmed multiple endings then it's kind of a smart idea. It would throw people off their game in guessing who dies. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Dancingjaneway said:

If you want to see who gets shot next week go to Aja Naomi Kings twitter page or go to the reddit page. ABC released a newer promo that looks almost the same up until the part with the gunshots. The video was posted by several cast members but was taken down immediately after they saw that people could see who Annalise was crying over. If it was unintentional then yikes but if they filmed multiple endings then it's kind of a smart idea. It would throw people off their game in guessing who dies. 

I couldn't see anything in that scene. Did she already take it down? If so, care to elaborate?

Here is the twitter thread that shows who gets shot: 

It starts from 0:24 and on. Instead of showing just Annalises face it shows her whole body and who she is crying over & holding. It's quick but enough for people to be able to get a screenshot.