Type keyword(s) to search

How to Speculate With Spoilers: Briefing the Case

From a Viola Davis feature that I just found which published in December:

This episode, which would air in January, as the winter première, required a sensational opening.* The writers had Annalise being arraigned at the police station. A body had been found in her house, which had gone up in flames. Annalise had been arrested and was being charged with arson and murder. Did she do it? And who was the corpse? None of the producers, assistants, publicists, or crew milling around the set would tip me the wink. Eventually, Davis came into the trailer, and it turned out that she didn’t know, either. “I gather you have burned your house down,” I said, as she sat across from me in the living room. “I hope that I didn’t, because I haven’t been playing it that way,” Davis said, smiling.

Then Davis headed toward the set for what she said was “a humiliation scene.” She had no lines in this particular scene. She just had to bend forward so that an unsmiling hatchet-faced policewoman could inspect her hair and probe her mouth with a flashlight. There were six or seven takes. As the director and the makeup, lighting, and camera crews fussed around her, Davis remained in character, “being private in public,” as she calls it. Her arms held tightly across her chest, her large, heavy-lidded eyes trained on her interior, she was locked in the solitude of memory, leached of liveliness, dead in the eyes, full of the torpor of anxiety, humiliated almost to tears.

I'm throwing this here in spoilers even though it feels only a tiny bit spoilerish in how the January premiere may open. I find it more interesting (albeit not surprising) how Davis has decided to play Annalise for the back-end of this season.

Beyond that, it is really a fascinating piece on Davis that I was happy to find and I recommend fully.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1
On 1/6/2017 at 3:35 PM, Gillian Rosh said:

It makes sense. Asher actually looked broken up about Wes dying in 3x09. OTOH, Connor just stood there stonefaced (likely trying to contain his glee). If Connor says something nasty about Wes or Wes/Laurel, I can see why Asher might want to clock him.

Yeah, well I hope Wes/Laurel isn't the reason.Sorry that pairing isn't worth it.

Laurel was running all over the place feening for Frank and Wes knew it. She was jealous when she blurted out to Anna that Frank was with Bonnie because she wanted to be with Frank.  Wes wasn't sure if she was really into him based on their last interaction/argument and I can't say I blame him. Although, I'm not getting on Laurel because she was trying to be a friend, and Wes had been crushing on her but please, the pairing isn't worth a punch. Now if Connor says some shit about Wes well,  that deserves a punch. Look I'm not going to miss Wes, but damn, there's no reason to speak ill of him, he's dead.  If he says some shit to Laurel while the girl is there trying to heal, then yes, punch away.  But on behalf of some "love" between Laurel/Wes, not here for it. 

For me, Asher should have cold, clocked Connor's ass when he barged in on him and Michaela trying to get it in, that shit pissed me off. They were just getting into a mighty fine groove, and that little shit busted in the room. It could have waited. Asher should have got up, put his drawers on and beat his little ass. Because I certainly wanted to whip his ass for that stunt. Sometimes, I wish this show was on HBO, because this was one of those times where a WTF? was appropriate and not "not cool bro." There are plenty of times on this show that a WTF? should be used.

He should be whipping his ass for pissing off his girlfriend and putting her in a bad mood when she finds out that he and Oliver fucked around on her duvet.

He should be whipping his ass or at the very least telling him off for rolling up in his girlfriend's place, kicking/knocking down furniture and wine glasses. No, instead he's answering her damn phone. Clearly you can see where my priorities are when it comes to this show and it isn't with Wes. Although I do want to know who the hell killed him and they better hurry up with that one because I'm going to lose interest fast since I didn't care all that much for Wes.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 1

This episode, which would air in January, as the winter première, required a sensational opening.* The writers had Annalise being arraigned at the police station. A body had been found in her house, which had gone up in flames. Annalise had been arrested and was being charged with arson and murder. Did she do it? And who was the corpse? None of the producers, assistants, publicists, or crew milling around the set would tip me the wink. Eventually, Davis came into the trailer, and it turned out that she didn’t know, either. “I gather you have burned your house down,” I said, as she sat across from me in the living room. “I hope that I didn’t, because I haven’t been playing it that way,” Davis said, smiling.

Then Davis headed toward the set for what she said was “a humiliation scene.” She had no lines in this particular scene. She just had to bend forward so that an unsmiling hatchet-faced policewoman could inspect her hair and probe her mouth with a flashlight. There were six or seven takes. As the director and the makeup, lighting, and camera crews fussed around her, Davis remained in character, “being private in public,” as she calls it. Her arms held tightly across her chest, her large, heavy-lidded eyes trained on her interior, she was locked in the solitude of memory, leached of liveliness, dead in the eyes, full of the torpor of anxiety, humiliated almost to tears.

Now this part of Wes dying interest me greatly because I don't get how they got her for arson and murder.  I don't get the evidence, unless that lunatic DA planted shit and blew up Anna's house her damn self. Who knows, did she follow Nate to Anna's house and then totally lose her shit?  

Edited by Keepitmoving

I'm confused by this "humiliation scene", that sounds like something that happens when you have been found guilty and are being admitted to prison, not a routine jail booking for suspicion of a crime (before a trial and evidence). We saw Anna sitting in lockup (I'm guessing this scene is after, I believe she still had on her street clothes), based off a tip or guess work it seems, and I would assume she would be there a few hours before posting bail and walking right up out of there. The most they would have done is taken her personal possessions.

I'm guessing we will be told the D.A. pulled strings to keep her longer. She can't be held for longer than 48 hours without being charged with a crime, and even then she could still post bail right?...unless they prove she is a flight risk which is bullshit since she is a well known lawyer with no priors. As an aside I do know some people have gone through horrible treatment over simple driving violations or protestors being mistreated and anything is possible in this fucked up world...but it's not a routine practice I don't think. I guess I'm trying to say this feels sensationalist, I'm sure it will be well acted though! Plus Annalise would roll fucking heads if she is mistreated in any way.

21 hours ago, ShellsandCheese said:

Hmm. I'm calling it first. Wes isn't dead.

Going by next week's preview - Laurel is looking at "the body" like it's a stranger.  Her expression isn't horror at Wes's burns, it's a WTF look for sure.   Is Wes in witness protection?  What's going on?  If he's alive and they've kept this secret, they need to give Game of Thrones some advice.

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Going by next week's preview - Laurel is looking at "the body" like it's a stranger.  Her expression isn't horror at Wes's burns, it's a WTF look for sure.   Is Wes in witness protection?  What's going on?  If he's alive and they've kept this secret, they need to give Game of Thrones some advice.

I think Wes is dead because we saw his body several times. Unless he has a twin, it has to be him. But maybe Laurel finds something on the body that helps lead to the cause of Wes' death. The reaction would be weird for just the cause of death, but it could fit. 

• Love 1

Delurking to say that SpoilerTV is a great resource.  Anyway....

S3E12 Go Cry Somewhere Else Promo, Photos, and Press Release

S3E13 It's War Press Release

S3E14 He Made a Terrible Mistake and S3E15 Wes (Season Finale)

EW Spoiler Room:

Should we expect more death on How to Get Away with Murder this season? — Chaneng
Personally, finding out who kills Wes seems like a distraction, and someone else is going to perish by season’s end — and I’m not alone in thinking that. “Probably, unfortunately,” Liza Weil told me when I asked if there would be more death. “I don’t really see a way around it. Whoever is left standing would certainly hope that’s not the case, and we can find a way to structure the show where there’s not as high of a body count, but I do think it can make for good story. Now that Wes is gone and Alfie [Enoch] is going to go away, yes, it makes us all even more nervous and aware of enjoying every moment on the show as we can. I don’t think anybody is safe, with the exception of Annalise.”

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/07/spoiler-room-supergirl-arrow-good-place/

There is a big shakeup in the season opener, but probably not in the way you’re expecting. “I’m excited about the premiere because it’s very different for our show,” EP Pete Nowalk says. “It’s more character driven, and it’s energetically quieter, but it all leads up to this final thing. Every year, I try to do something a little different, and what’s fun about this year’s question of our season — like who’s under the sheet or who killed Sam — this year it’s a where, and it feels really different to me, but also very exciting.”

The mystery is a "where" - my guess is that it is trying to find a person. I would have a hard time being very invested in trying to find where an object is, and this isn't the type of show to have a treasure hunt (a la National Treasure).

Hmmm, I'm going to bookmark that and maybe go back after the premiere. I waffle back and forth about whether I want spoilers on this show.  I think I land on the "I don't" side, but yet, here I am and here I was last year for awhile as I needed to know someone significant would die, not just a supporting character after the buildup the show did.  That may be weird, but I hate the long tease only to be met with a conclusion of "all the leads are fine".

Anyway, I just rewatched the finale and I am psyched to start the new season this week!  Let the crazy recommence!

I need to rewatch before the new season.  But I did read the semi-spoilery article.  I have to say it brought up some good points about some questions and assumptions about the characters.  After the last episode, I think I was still in so much shock about Wes' brutal death that I didn't really think about what everything meant going forward.  But it does beg the question, now that they have no more conspiracy of silence/ mutual destruction to keep up re: Sam's death and since Ana is no longer teaching, what is the glue that holds them all together now?  I am really intrigued by all the possible directions the show could go.

I guess this is the place to mention the previews for next week. I hope so, anyway!

Whhhhhhhhhat in the hell is up with Frank asking if the baby could be his?! At the very least, that is pretty suggestive that something happened in the same time period she was seeing Wes. Did she cheat on him? I did NOT see that coming. There is no way he could be asking based on the last time we knew they were together. 

Just when I think I can't be shocked anymore, here we go.......

• Love 2

Me neither, what I want is more Michaela Pratt to NOT be written as the white female character's friend and to NOT be written as the stereotypical strong black woman who cleans shit up but no one NEVER EVER seems to be there for her, for anything. Because she's strong remember? She obviously doesn't need any to support and care for her. What I want is for PN to stop trying to pit Michaela against Anna and then hyping that shit up on twitter as some kind of housewives catfight, this is what you do with the only two black female characters on your show? It gets serious side eye from me.  Still waiting for Peter Nowalk to get his stereotyping ignorant ass to wake up, and ignore the teachings of ignorant Shonda. What I want is for annoying ass Peter Nowalk to start spreading the wealth on this show when it comes to the secondary characters in the main cast, which is all of them who are not Anna and stop centering everything on secondary Laurel while leaving everyone else the fuck out with the scraps that are left. But no, now he's gonna tie up the fucking hour with that annoying ass character Olivia Pope. A character who is based on a real person who I highly doubt is as annoying as Shonda's trifling ass has made her seem on the little screen *eye roll.*

I don't watch Scandal, don't give a shit. And no, as a black woman I don't care to see the powerhouse black female actress Viola Davis and the very good black female actress Kerry Washington on screen together if it has ANYTHING to do with Scandal, and in the hands of Shonda and Co., no thank you. HTGAWM is slowly creeping onto my shit list like Grey's did back when I use to watch, because Shonda's little protégé  PN, is following her annoying ass way of writing and running a show.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, doram said:

Ah well... I can only speak for myself here. Neither of these shows are perfect and I've hearted @Keepitmoving's complaints about Michaela's portrayal all over the place... 

But...

They're still shows being headlined by iconic black female characters, and even though sometimes her stories make me mad, I still have mad props for Shonda. I do hope that shondaland stories get better with the way it deals with young, non-leading lady black women. Even more, I hope that there'll be other showrunners who can pull a Shonda and headline their shows with black women. but until then, I'm not going to lie... 

The idea of this crossover got me so excited that I literally couldn't stop bouncing for five minutes, and I'm. all. in. for. it. ?????

Same. I adore Viola and Kerry. And even though I stopped watching Scandal several seasons ago, I'll definitely watch this crossover.

• Love 2

I mean, that's no surprise at all. We already know he'll return in flashback form (his first technical appearance back was the video clip of him meeting with Laurel's mother. 

But again, in that article, they're STILL speculating if Wes was not killed by Laurel's father but her mother, and it'll be a legit retcon if they make her mother the killer. We've already seen the clip of Dominic killing Wes and calling Laurel's dad right after. We know he's involved. I can't even think of how they can not make it a retcon and have her mother still put the hit out on Wes. 

The promos seem to indicate that Laurel's mother really killed Wes as well, which pisses me off...or that he's not dead after all. What, did Dominic not do a good enough job of killing Wes, and Laurel's mother snuck in after Connor ran out and dragged Wes out of the house before it exploded, and THEN faked his death? Did Laurel tell Dominic to kill Wes and Laurel's father just happened to be in on the plan? Are we going to see a flashback to Dominic's phone call which will show Laurel's mother in the office with Laurel's father? 

• Love 1

From that article, one thing I liked was that he said: 

“I have an idea for the last season for sure,” he said. “Obviously that’s hard, because you don’t know when that last season’s going to be.” 

I know enough to never fully trust when show runners say this, but I would like to believe he has some ideas on how to bring this in for a landing.  So, I hope this isn't the last season and that he and the network will agree in advance as to when the last season will be so he has that chance.  I'm really, really curious to see how this would end as planned. 

In some ways, this ending could have worked....a brief respite of happiness, but they are all always going to be looking over their shoulders and things are always going to come up to threaten that calm. 

Ultimately, as long as Viola is in, I'm in.  Beyond that, while the kids have come a long way since the beginning, I'd have some concerns about the show going forward. 

• Love 2

So, I found this article, talking more about mystery man Gabriel Maddox. Nowalk does confirm that Gabriel is in his mid-twenties, so I can't see him being anyone but Bonnie's child. But we also know that Bonnie believes, or had believed years ago, that her child was dead. We also know now that Frank knows who this kid is. Because, of course he does. And whoever this mother is, whether it truly is Bonnie or someone else (who knows; maybe this is Wes' half brother or Michaela's half brother), Frank's going to get absolutely yelled at for keeping him a secret. I'm completely scratching off Annalise from this list, because there's no way Gabriel is related to her, in my opinion. 

I did laugh really hard at this question and subsequent answer: 

If he does turn out to be her child, should we expect her to be surprised by that turn of events?

Nowalk: I would expect you to be surprised by the turn of events, but I can't say whether Bonnie will be.

Because of course Nowalk thinks we should be surprised by Gabriel being Bonnie's kid. 

• Love 1

So over at spoilertv I was looking at the guest star list for the 8th episode and I noticed that Tom Verica (Sam Keating) was listed. I wonder what kind of flashback he will be involved in. Will it be a wedding flashback while Annalise recalls their wedding day or will it have to do with his murder? If it's the latter I wonder if it ties in with why Gabriel is there. 

In the previews for next week -

-Frank telling Laurel that "Gabriel is Annalise's worst nightmare".  - So, nothing to do with Bonnie at all?  Who in the world is he to Annalise?  The math does not work for her to be her dead son.  Is he some kind of plant to ruin her class action?  Connected to the governor?  I don't see how he connects with The Mahoneys.  Could he be related to Wes?

-Gabriel stalking Michaela's social media - What is this about?  He has barely interacted with her.  He's been focusing on Laurel.  If he's "Annalise's worst nightmare", why is he interested in Michaela?  Is he connected to some past case of her's and he's there to get revenge and he's trying to bring her down and everyone close to her?

5bdbf63a40d7c_ScreenShot2018-11-02at1_57_53AM.thumb.png.2419c6f78b2694efab39355ec5390f14.png

-Connor beating the crap out of someone.  So, he gets in a fight with someone, so now we know why his face is all banged up at the wedding.  Who is he fighting with?  We've seen Asher, Miller, all the women, Frank at the wedding - no signs of a fight.  So, who?  Gabriel?  Surely not Oliver!  Does he find the prison guard who killed Nate's dad?

5bdbf8e9a5bba_ScreenShot2018-11-02at2_05_15AM.thumb.png.f7b935db8d23917482b2715ae317efba.png

-Various shots of Miller, Michaela, Nate all looking glum.  Connor and Oliver meeting with a pastor who asks them if they have any concerns about getting married, followed by Connor rolling his eyes and Oliver face palming.  Annalise looking at a file with her shocked face.  And Nate saying "his blood's on your hands too".  Which, come on Nate.

I can't wait for next week!

On 1/13/2019 at 2:46 PM, fivestone said:

I thought Frank killed Lila?

In fact, Frank killed Lila at Sam's behest. I don't think anybody but Frank knows that.

The story AK and the gang have sold (and everyone seems to have bought) was that Sam personally killed Lila.

• Love 2
On 1/17/2019 at 1:37 PM, Chicago Redshirt said:

In fact, Frank killed Lila at Sam's behest. I don't think anybody but Frank knows that.

The story AK and the gang have sold (and everyone seems to have bought) was that Sam personally killed Lila.

This was in part to justify the fact that Wes killed Sam and also to protect Frank and themselves.

So, some interesting tidbits about the upcoming season, including the final season mystery being another flashforward:

Though Laurel and Christopher’s whereabouts are still unknown, an entirely different (and much bigger) mystery will present itself by the end of the final season premiere. “There will still be a flash forward in the first episode,” showrunner Pete Nowalk shares. “It’s a mystery that’s really big, the biggest one we’ve done. It makes us get on a high-speed train [headed] toward the end of the show.” In the meantime, though, Annalise is “in bad shape” following Laurel’s disappearance, and Nowalk says “we’re going to see what Annalise’s version of falling apart is.” Plus, the FBI’s ongoing investigation into Annalise & Co. “is front and center” in these final episodes. “They know a lot, clearly. The question is, do they have the evidence to finally charge them? And who are they going to charge?” Nowalk teases. “They’re not going to give up, and they will feature prominently throughout the episodes.”

BONUS SPOILER!: One of Michaela’s birth parents will come into the picture in a storyline that Nowalk describes as “very twisty, but also very emotional and surprising. I don’t think the parent is going to be anyone you would expect.”

I don't know what Nowalk means about Michaela's birth parent coming into the picture being someone we wouldn't expect. Is that in a "we've seen them before" way or "her birth parent is actually really rich and totally fit to be a parent" way? Because the latter WOULD be devastating for Michaela. 

Either way, I'm just glad we MIGHT get a little something on someone not named Annalise or Laurel. Michaela has been the most underused character on this show, so I'm hoping that it's not just a one episode type of thing for her. 

I"m glad we're getting a little more on Michaela as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this parent. 

The fact the FBI is going after these guys more has me intrigued, too. I'm wondering what that means for these guys in the final episode. Will they all eventually get caught? Will only some of them? Or will they ultimately escape?

59 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

The fact the FBI is going after these guys more has me intrigued, too. I'm wondering what that means for these guys in the final episode. Will they all eventually get caught? Will only some of them? Or will they ultimately escape?

I feel like at least two of them need to get caught. I think that I could see Annalise remaining free (she didn't really do anything except cover up the murders, which does technically still make her complicit) and there will be a couple who decide to protect her. 

Although the show is How To Get Away With Murder, so there is also the likelihood of ALL of them getting away with it. But my personal preference is that pretty much everyone gets caught. 

On 9/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, Milaxx said:

So there are 15 eps this season and we finally get to know  wh6 Connor was chosen. 

EW article

The fact that they do seem to be making the whole "Why was Connor chosen" a big deal, and as everyone else was chosen seemingly for family reasons, I'm going to bet right now that Annalise's reason for choosing Connor won't  have anything to do with his family, like he suspects, but because she actually saw something in him, maybe seeing him in another setting, and he reminded her of herself or something like that. 

• Love 2
On 9/14/2019 at 8:18 PM, Lady Calypso said:

The fact that they do seem to be making the whole "Why was Connor chosen" a big deal, and as everyone else was chosen seemingly for family reasons, I'm going to bet right now that Annalise's reason for choosing Connor won't  have anything to do with his family, like he suspects, but because she actually saw something in him, maybe seeing him in another setting, and he reminded her of herself or something like that. 

I would like something like that. 

I know it’s corny, and I doubt it would happen, but I’d be perfectly okay with everyone getting away with murder.

Let AK go into wit sec, move to California and get set up by Eve with one of her friends.

Let Connor & Oliver go off and have that normal, boring life with a dog, a white picket fence and kids.

Asher can grow up and succeed in the DA’s office.

Micheala can become that bad bitch boss lady she aspires to be but somehow learns how to have a family life. Let her find her Barack, even if it Gabriel.

Laurel moves away with Christopher, I don’t even mind if it’s with Frank as long as he’s no longer killing.

Bonnie goes into private practice. 

I’m sure none of this will happen, but a gal can dream.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Milaxx said:

I’m sure none of this will happen, but a gal can dream.

Since they do say that a character that we've "been taking this journey with" (or however they phrased it) will die, I have to think that one of the main cast does end up biting it. 

Definitely not Annalise because fans would riot. 

Not Laurel because producers love Laurel and will likely want to give her a happy ending with Christopher.

Not Connor or Oliver because they'll want to end the series on one happy couple. 

Probably not Michaela either.

Which does leave: Frank, Asher, and Bonnie. All three who I could easily see biting it. 

Frank is the most likely to die, just because he's been involved in way too much and it gives more angst to Laurel. 

Bonnie's highly likely to die, just because the show loves to torture Bonnie in whatever way. 

I could see Asher dying just because he's always been the most expendable out of the entire cast.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Since they do say that a character that we've "been taking this journey with" (or however they phrased it) will die, I have to think that one of the main cast does end up biting it. 

Definitely not Annalise because fans would riot. 

Not Laurel because producers love Laurel and will likely want to give her a happy ending with Christopher.

Not Connor or Oliver because they'll want to end the series on one happy couple. 

Probably not Michaela either.

Which does leave: Frank, Asher, and Bonnie. All three who I could easily see biting it. 

Frank is the most likely to die, just because he's been involved in way too much and it gives more angst to Laurel. 

Bonnie's highly likely to die, just because the show loves to torture Bonnie in whatever way. 

I could see Asher dying just because he's always been the most expendable out of the entire cast.

I agree, Frank would be the most logical to die, but Asher has always been disposable. While a Frank death would be justice, since Frank has killed more than everyone else, an Asher death would be most motivating. It would prompt them all to do better and be better, since Asher as goofy as he is, has from the beginning tried to grow and mature. 

A Bonnie death would really only effect Annalise, Asher and Frank. Besides the show prefers to torture her and let viewers wallow in her pain.

I also wouldn’t rule out a Nate death, just cause they can.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Milaxx said:

I also wouldn’t rule out a Nate death, just cause they can.

*smacks head*

I forgot about Nate!

No, seriously. I didn't even think about him as part of the main cast until I just read your post.

Shows how much I care for the character.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Annber03 said:

I could also see Frank or Bonnie doing some kind of sacrifice thing on behalf of the group that led to their death. 

I could see Bonnie trying, or wanting to but Frank taking the fall in her place, thus killing Frank and giving us more Bonnie suffering.

• Love 1

While we’re doing wishful thinking, if Laurel was one to die, I really wouldn’t mind Connor & Oliver taking him raise and moving away from it all. Especially if it was with Annalise ‘s blessing. 

• Love 2

I decided  create a murder score card. If people are to be made to answer for what they have done, let’s tally up the murders.

MURDERS   NOTES 

Annalise       0           Instructed Wes to burn Sam. Covered up other kills

Bonnie          2          Rebecca/Miller - Driven by need to protect Annalise & co

Frank            5         Lila (For Sam), Mahoney Sr., Hit man, Dominic, Bonnie’s dad

Wes               1         Sam 

Asher             1         Sinclair 

Nate              2         Nia(assisted suicide), Miller

Laurel            0        Cover up Sam, Rebecca, Sinclair 

Micheala       0        Cover up Sam, Rebecca, Sinclair 

Connor           0       Cover up Sam, Rebecca, Sinclair 

Oliver              0      Cover up Sam, Rebecca, Sinclair 

There are also incidental deaths that the main crew weren’t directly responsible for; Rose killed herself because she feared the Mahoney’s, Asher’s dad killed himself in shame, Denver, Wes & Sandrine were killed by Jorge (assumed). Xavier killed Nate Sr (and possibly Sandrine).

So based on just the body count, it would seem like Frank should be the one to die. 

In terms of tragic lives, Bonnie and Annalise both had horrible childhoods. I suspect we’ll soon be adding Michaela to that group. 

Connor & Laurel ‘s upbringing were dysfunctional but not quite as bad as the women.

My question is, is Frank dying and the others dispersing enough justice for all the lying and coverups these people have done? 

Who would you kill off?

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:22 PM, Milaxx said:

I decided  create a murder score card. If people are to be made to answer for what they have done, let’s tally up the murders.

MURDERS   NOTES 

Annalise       0           Instructed Wes to burn Sam. Covered up other kills

Bonnie          2          Rebecca/Miller - Driven by need to protect Annalise & co

Frank            5         Lila (For Sam), Mahoney Sr., Hit man, Dominic, Bonnie’s dad

Wes               1         Sam 

Asher             1         Sinclair 

Nate              2         Nia(assisted suicide), Miller

Laurel            0        Cover up Sam, Rebecca, Sinclair 

Micheala       0        Cover up Sam, Rebecca, Sinclair 

Connor           0       Cover up Sam, Rebecca, Sinclair 

Oliver              0      Cover up Sam, Rebecca, Sinclair 

There are also incidental deaths that the main crew weren’t directly responsible for; Rose killed herself because she feared the Mahoney’s, Asher’s dad killed himself in shame, Denver, Wes & Sandrine were killed by Jorge (assumed). Xavier killed Nate Sr (and possibly Sandrine).

So based on just the body count, it would seem like Frank should be the one to die. 

In terms of tragic lives, Bonnie and Annalise both had horrible childhoods. I suspect we’ll soon be adding Michaela to that group. 

Connor & Laurel ‘s upbringing were dysfunctional but not quite as bad as the women.

My question is, is Frank dying and the others dispersing enough justice for all the lying and coverups these people have done? 

Who would you kill off?

@Milaxx, thank you for this as I have been doing it in my head thus far. We have some serious murderers:  Frank, Bonnie.  We have Asher, who, that was full on murder and people should be concerned.  Nate is in this category now because of Miller.

• Love 2