Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: Free Agents

Comeback Craphole lives up to the nickname once again.

In other news, they patch up the White Team dominance in the predictable way... new Team picks. Now Jen is the underdog, so it's probably a Win-Win in terms of her Trainer Storyline.

And Rocco DiSlimeo? Go away.

Let's hear  it for The Awkward Product Placement!  Because good health is all about sodium, nitrate, processed foods and factory farmed turkey!  Jesse, you sold your soul. And honey you can change my diapers anytime. (Not that I wear them, but I'll do it for him)

Sonya is awesome, I thought her girlcrush on Jen was cute, but teetering on uncomfortable for the viewer.  Anyone? Speaking of Jen, about a month ago I said that her arms kinds scared me.  Now her thighs do the same.  They are rocklike.

And Rocco DiSlimeo? Go away

What's wrong with Rocco?  Other than looking a bit Botoxed in the forehead, he tries to make low calorie versions of  high calorie foods.

• Love 3

What's wrong with Rocco?  Other than looking a bit Botoxed in the forehead, he tries to make low calorie versions of  high calorie foods.

It's an old grudge from his previous reality TV work.  He wasn't really on this enough I guess to change things either way.

And at least he's not Curtis Stone (the other celebrity chef this franchise uses).

• Love 1

Rocco carries a lot of baggage with him from past shows and restaurants that he owned. He took some massive hits and I do think that he has been humbled but he did some not so nice stuff.

A good episode. I like the way they did the change up and was thrilled to see that most of them handled the swap well. Sonya struggled but got through it pretty easily. Heck, most of them should have realized that the change in exercise routine should be good for them.

Odd that they switched up the teams this week instead of just going to singles - I guess they didn't want Jessie to look like too much of a loser going to singles with only one person left on his team.  I figure they'll go to singles after next week.

When does the "winner" at Bob's House of Losers return to the game?  Probably when they go to singles, right?

I thought JJ understood the 1 pound advantage perfectly - it's much more valuable to the lightest team, so the goal was to make sure White didn't win it (and they did, but then they lost the weigh-in).  Instead of a strict number of pounds they should give a percentage off - .1%, say.  That's fair to every team then, no team gets more of an advantage from winning it.  But they love to blur the differences between percentages and pounds all the time...

• Love 2

That turkey burger thing looked disgusting.    Was that the point?

So glad "Supermom!"  Jackie and her smug face are gone.   You're not a bad mom because you're obese.   It goes deeper than that.     Now Damien can run crapout canyon and hopefully be in the finale with Sonya. 

Also glad the beetle browed woman with the awful eyebrows is out.   I'm saying out because Damien is probably staying, and there will just be one week of her annoying mug.    I wonder if she knows you can use minoxidil to re grow your eyebrows? 

Edited by Mu Shu

Sonya generally doesn't register on my radar, but she came across as a big crybaby to me after the team switch. Has she never seen the show before? Maybe she has a crush on Jen or something. It always annoys me when contestants put up such a stink at switching trainers/teams.  Yes, that was your support team. They aren't going anywhere. And these trainers were hired because they know what they're doing.  Jordan seemed ecstatic to be on a team of all guys. I get the feeling that he is kind of a sexist . 

Was that really a 7th grade photo of Sonya in the flowered dress and long hair? She looked like she was in her mid thirties.

Jenny-O..yayyy.... :(  Even if I ate meat, I think I wouldn't eat that.

Damien looked much heavier in that one NFL photo they showed than he does at this point in the show. How can you do that much running with a belly like that? And Bob, he didn't get "kicked off the ranch," he fell under the red line after weeks of big-number weight loss. Just saying. I'm so glad he stayed this week! Big Numbers Damien is back!

That salmon omelette looked AMAZING. But 600 calories? That would have to be my breakfast and lunch. I think all of the food looked pretty good. That frittata looked pretty yummy, I want to learn how to make one.

Scott is looking great. And he seems so nice. I want to see him in the finals. Woody's loss shocked me, although the editing obviously set it up that he was going to pull it off. But 15 pounds? WOW, well done!  I would have liked to have seen Jordan go home though, but there is always next week. I am getting tired of Waterworks Jen and the crying at every weigh-in. Enough. Rondalee was another one that didn't really register with me. I think she'll be a one-weeker at Comeback Canyon, which means more Damien for the rest of us.

Edited by newyawk
  • Love 2

I'm still most annoyed by Rob & Lori, but if there's ever a triple elimination, Jordan can join them.

The team switch was such crap. I agree that they should have just gone to singles if anything. It seemed like white was being unnecessarily punished for doing too well. "Hey, the Packers are having a good season...let's send Rodgers & Matthews over to the Raiders! That's life!"

I don't blame Sonya if she did in fact have a crush on Jen. She's hot stuff & seems consistently pleasant *cough* Jillian *cough*.

• Love 1

Sonya was annoying, but it was likely editing.    As much as I like her, I realized that she won't be in the final 2.   She's lost a lot of weight, but you can barely tell.    She and Toma have difficult body types going against them.    Both would have to lose more weight than probably healthy to balance their physiques.   I don't think either can get enough weight off to be dramatic "after" examples.

I suspect if there is a woman in the final, it is Laurie, and that's why they kept the teams format, to protect her.   I may want Sonya and Damien in the final, but I suspect it will be Laurie and that guy who was a quarterback.   The creepy, used care salesman looking one.    Still don't know most of their damn names. 

• Love 1

I found Rondalee to be rather boring not to sound mean but I wasnt exactly "sad" to see her go. Im so glad my boy Damien defeated Jackie at Comeback Canyon I wonder how much longer Comeback Canyon will continue I would really love to see Damien be the one come back into the competition.  I think Im rooting for the 3 guys on the blue team I like JJ, love Woody and Jordan is cool and but most of all there is just something about Jessie that I really really like seems like a really cool guy.

Rondalee didn't lose that much weight for the last few weeks.  But she was protected by the other white team players.  If they didn't rearrange the teams, then Laurie would have been gone since she lost 4 lbs which I think wouldn't have been enough to save her and then the blue team would have been gone.

I would have said that older women have a harder time losing weight based on the blue team ladies and Rondalee.  However, Sonya has been losing weight like crazy and she's older too. 

• Love 1