Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E08: Wrinkle In The Plan

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I have to admit I was pulling for Jeremy to win immunity, if for nothing else than to make it a more interesting episode. I was kind of hoping they'd vote Jon out since he's bordering on smug asshole (amongst a whole bunch of smug assholes). Still not many people to root for in this bunch.

• Love 15

The editing on the show is getting really, really sloppy. I called Josh going in the first five minutes of the show when the editing was so heavy-handed with everyone saying how Jeremy was going home. And once Jeremy won Immunity, I knew it was a done deal. So it's funny, but even though Julie was in Jeremy's alliance, her voluntarily leaving may have saved his game in the long run because it does seem like Jaclyn and Jon were dead set at that point on voting Jeremy out. However her leaving left enough time for the idiots to piss Jaclyn off. I have to say these guys were absolutely gross and obnoxious and with all the hours the contestants spend just waiting for the next challenge, tribal council, etc. that behavior would get on my nerves too. 

Josh tried but he didn't play as smart as he could have and he was aligned with morons who basically offended one of the people whose votes they really needed. Seriously, did Drew and Alec's parents raise them in a barnyard, good lord. I do think Josh was ridiculous with that "you owe me" strategy and only served to piss Baylor off more and make her even more determined to get him out. I also didn't understand how he lost that challenge. It seemed obvious to me, with both Keith and Missy putting up the tower, that they confused it with the other one.  So when he and Jeremy were right, he should have naturally assumed the tower was the next icon. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 10

Josh really should of paid more attention to Jaclyn at camp to make her feel more included. Jon really impressed me tonight by listening to Jaclyn after all the chauvinistic behavior I've seen on Big Brother and Survivor it was really nice to see a couple working together. I didn't like Jon & Jaclyn before, after tonight I hope their the last pair remaining. Also did the immunity challenge seem like an HoH competition to anyone else?

ETA The whole I saved you really bugged me I don't get why Josh didn't try to get Missy out tonight. I think he could've won Baylor back.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 10

I am more convinced than ever that the savvy Survivor will watch where the cameras are pointed when looking for an immunity idol. No way in hell Jon just knew to head up to that pointy thing unless he was watching the camera panning in that direction.

When I heard "Mexican Taco Bar" reward, all I could think of was how their bodies used to eating rice and not much else would react. That's cruel and unusual punishment in my book.

• Love 6
Jaclyn: "John is thinking long-term, and that's stupid."  Ummmm...

It did sound weird how she said it, but I think she meant Jon, as a big strong guy, has to beat several other big guys, and once they start eyeing each other's chances he is not long for the game, so he wouldn't even make it to final three to be "beaten by a firefighter."  (and what's to say they wouldn't get rid of Jeremy once that side is down to its own members?  Why wouldn't he take Baylor and Missy as goats, for example?)

• Love 12

That was kind of fun. At least I can tell Josh and Reed apart now.

Whose idea was it to send Jon to Exile? If you're going for fair play and safety, Alec would've been the correct pick, because he probably wouldn't have been able to decipher the clue. He doesn't strike me as a bright boy. Jon acts like he's got a few marbles in his head, so his figuring out the clue was all but guaranteed.

Can't pick a side between the boys and girls. I'm a guy, but I wouldn't try to be that rude to anyone. On the other hand, Baylor probably needs to be checked for a pulse worse than Julie. Not that I'd say that with Missy within earshot, of course.

Nice to see Natalie behaving herself, because I feel that I need a dog in this race (so to speak). I keep expecting a teaser where she flares up, like she did with John, but that hasn't happened again. Good for her.

• Love 6

It got more interesting tonight. I kind of liked Keith and Wes, but no longer. It's not so much the gas attacks, but the total disrespect for the women (also shared by Alex). I hate to say it, but I also think there's some racism regarding Jeremy by Keith and Wes. They didn't say anything specific but I could feel it. Alex is just a waste of space. His total contempt of the women is nasty. I think I like Drew better!

• Love 16
I do think Josh was ridiculous with that "you owe me" strategy and only served to piss Baylor off more and make her even more determined to get him out.

And maybe I'm forgetting something, but when did Josh save Baylor? He was the one who agreed to align with the women and then switched sides.  He told Baylor he was doing that but then he voted for her.  And I know her name came up after that, but I don't remember Josh ever doing anything to change people's minds.

• Love 8

And maybe I'm forgetting something, but when did Josh save Baylor? He was the one who agreed to align with the women and then switched sides.  He told Baylor he was doing that but then he voted for her.  And I know her name came up after that, but I don't remember Josh ever doing anything to change people's minds.

Josh can claim he saved her with the John boot in week three, but that was more about getting John out just because he didn't trust him.  Baylor was saved with that move, but Josh didn't make that move to save her, just make sure that John left.  So he didn't really save her.  At least not to the degree that he thinks he did.

Edited by Paron Xanthis
  • Love 6

I'm not sure, but I think he was referring to getting John Rocker out. It did seem like Baylor was absolutely the next to go, until Josh decided he couldn't trust John and convinced the others to flip the vote to him.

Josh really should of paid more attention to Jaclyn at camp to make her feel more included

I actually think he was paying attention to her. After he made his last ditch effort to Baylor, Jaclyn is who he went to to tell that Baylor did not seem interested in a couples' alliance and Jaclyn actually reassured him that it didn't matter because they didn't need Baylor.

I'd say he should have been paying more attention to those morons in his alliance and reading how their behavior was coming across to others. I noticed during the entire gross segment, he and Reed were just quietly sitting by. Instead he should have pulled the guys aside and tried to talk some sense into them. That's a key aspect of the game, recognizing if your alliance mates may be about to screw everything up and try to diffuse the situation as best as possible.

• Love 7

At least I can tell Josh and Reed apart now.

It's Reed that is on our team.

Each week I try to explain away why I didn't enjoy the show that particular episode. I have no fancy explanations anymore. I just think this series is stale and dull. The reward challenge was uninteresting with temporary teams. a dubious reward, and nothing at stake. The immunity challenge was a typically dull memory game that never makes for good television. The talk of farting and another idol search were not exactly captivating. I was almost disappointed to see Baylor (my favourite) survive another close vote because I feel compelled to tune in next week for more boredom.

Edited by Superpole2000

I don't think it's the show because I think last season was awesome and that was only one season ago. I just think the people cast this season just don't make for interesting personalities, not to mention that most don't seem particularly bright game wise.

Last season saw Tony, Spencer, Tasha, Trish, Kass all really playing the game. Sure it got annoying watching Tony find so many damn idols but at least stuff was truly happening. I'm hoping with Josh gone, someone unexpected will emerge but sadly I don't see it happening. I do think or hope that some big play is yet to come that will either screw Jon/Jaclyn or they will ride it all the way to the end and screw over Jeremy's game.

• Love 9

I hope I'm not the only one, but I'm having a hard time following what's happening this season.  I've watched every episode, and I still don't know who's aligned with who(m?).  All I know for sure is that Jon and Jaclyn are in the middle.  The different alliances haven't been very clear- I didn't even realize jeremy and Julie had something going.  Things have shifted so many times, and usually there is a clear group with sub-alliances.  The two tribes, plus the blood-vs-water allegiances, then the switch, then the merge, has muddied things so much for me.

I was hoping the women + Jon when he returned from Exile would be uniting against the disgusting gang of men.  (not sure where that leaves Josh and Reed!  I didn't see them being disgusting.)  

Alec was just unbearable.  I hope his parents are ashamed watching that on tv.  I would say the same about Wes but his dad is there and didn't seem too bothered by it since he's the same way.

I really like Jeremy for some reason.  He seems to have a shred of decency and respect.  I liked his wife, Val, too so that elevates him in my opinion.  

And yes, Jaclyn does have a freakishly small waist as previously mentioned!  And Jon seems like a decent guy, but has a punched in looking face.  I was kind of thinking he was a "buthisface". 

Oh, and disappointed to see Josh go because he was one of the few I felt was actually trying to play.  I don't see any true players left except maybe Jon and Jaclyn.  And we have a lot of people left...so don't know how we're going to pass the rest of the season!  

More shallow observations:  Baylor has one of the more severely heart-shaped faces I've ever seen.  

I don't get a good feeling from Missy.  She really looks as if she's been beaten down by life.   

• Love 6

Yes, yes, YES! Amazing after nearly 15 years on the air SURVIVOR can STILL deliver a totally satisfying episode! From Josh  not getting the burrito bar to him blowing the showdown with Jeremy ( I cheered out loud) to his ultimate boot...all perfect. Josh and the focus on him with the preponderance of talking heads this season was really dragging the show down for me.Tonight we are liberated from having to suffer with him all the way to the final tribal council...I was so happy I wasn't paying attention as to whether he made the jury. I hope not!

Meanwhile...despite John's protestations there was no scenario where he was going to go afoul of his smoking hot girl friend. It's written in the manual on how to keep your girlfriend happy-look it up.

Meanwhile for sticking with Jeremy I sincerely hope he and Natalie will do the honorable thing and not turn on John and Jacqeline...I would love to see them make it to the final four together and at that point let the best player win. Tonight was the first time that I considered the real possibility that Natalie might make it all the way through to the end...and maybe...just maybe win. That would be something to have her sister be the first one out and her be the last Survivor standing.

Hopefully from here on out the vulgar Keith, his dead ringer for a troll doll son Wes  and the wastral Alec will be cannon fodder. Reed can stick around because he at least seems to have some awareness and game play.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 8

Yes, yes, YES! Amazing after nearly 15 years on the air SURVIVOR can STILL deliver a totally satisfying episode! From Josh  not getting the burrito bar to him blowing the showdown with Jeremy ( I cheered out loud) to his ultimate boot...all perfect. Josh and the focus on him with the preponderance of talking heads this season was really dragging the show down for me.Tonight we are liberated from having to suffer with him all the way to the final tribal council...I was so happy I wasn't paying attention as to whether he made the jury. I hope not!

This is one of the first episodes this season that I enjoyed. I'm so glad Josh is gone. Hopefully, things will get interesting now. I agree the cast is rather weak, but I am rooting for team Jeremy & Natalie. Natalie is surprisingly likeable, when she's got some distance between her and the twinsie screaming matches.

• Love 5

I also think there's some racism regarding Jeremy by Keith and Wes. They didn't say anything specific but I could feel it.

I did, too -- again, nothing specific, but the laser focus on Jeremy, ostensibly because "he needs the money" didn't sit right with me. Every time I saw a player foaming at the mouth to get rid of Jeremy for a nebulous reason, I was reminded of Papa Pope's "twice as good" speech on Scandal.

• Love 7

Alec & Drew are basically the same stupid person. Usually, casting finds one if these but they managed to find two from the same family. They are so obnoxious. I was hoping Alec was going just so we wouldn't have to see or hear from him anymore. I was fooled by the edit becasue I thought Josh was in the final 2 if not the winner. I guess the cast was so weak this season that he was the only good storyteller along with Jeremy. Has here ever been voted off so early (jury wise) and, get such a huge "winner edit"?

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 9
I'm not sure, but I think he was referring to getting John Rocker out. It did seem like Baylor was absolutely the next to go, until Josh decided he couldn't trust John and convinced the others to flip the vote to him.

I did forget about that part.  But, I don't think Baylor owes him anything for that.  He was playing the game and she just happened to benefit from it.  It probably was smart of him to try and guilt her though, and it probably would have worked if Missy wasn't in the picture.  But he doesn't get to be personally offended that she didn't stay aligned with him.  Just like Missy shouldn't be personally offended that someone dared to vote for her daughter.

• Love 2

This is not a very good season of Survivor. Everyone is playing rather stupidly. I mean there's no real villain, hero, strategist like last season where there was Tony, Spencer, Kass filling those roles. Nobody this season really fills those roles.

Missy continues to get more annoying, she's such a bitch and acts like they're at some high end hotel like Keith said. Keith and Alec are rude I didn't see Wes say anything to Baylor or Missy that was chauvinistic. Maybe I'm wrong but it was mostly Alec's chauvinistic ass, just like his brother and he can go to.

Baylor is an idiot, Alec tells her to throw it away and she goes and does it like an idiot. Yea she needs to be voted off for being an idiot alone. I can see why they would keep her lazy entitled ass to use as a goat til the end because there's no way she's going to win.

Josh saying Baylor owed him a vote was beyond lame and stupid. You don't ever tell someone you owe them a vote.

Jaclyn is annoying too, since Jon left to exile she acted like Wes, Alec, Reed, Keith, are suppose to just approach her and start talking strategy or flirt with her or something. It's clear that they're more comfortable around Jon and expect him to talk to Jaclyn to vote their way, not her since she's apparently aligned with the women.

They want Josh out but I think out of that couple Reed is the bigger threat. Josh has a good social game but Reed has been fairly quiet for the most part and don't know what he's thinking. He may play a dirtier quiet game than Josh.

Damn mostly everyone this season is annoying as hell with the exception of Wes, Reed, & Natalie and Keith somewhat. I guess they're the four I'm rooting for out of all that's left. I wish Missy, Baylor, Jeremy, & Jaclyn were all voted out next week, but know it's not going to happen lol.

Hope there is no more blood vs water because contestants are mostly stupid when they have a loved one with them. 

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 4

I love Jeremy, I loved him winning immunity, I loved the whole thing.

The whole Jon & Jacquelyn switching over seemed way too easy. It almost seemed scripted and didn't seem real.  Also they are both so unnaturally good-looking.  Jon was acting smarter, Jacquelyn was choosing the emotional decision.  I don't think it was smart that they switched.  

The season's still boring as ****.

I was fooled by the edit becasue I thought Josh was in the final 2 if not the winner. I guess the cast was so weak this season that he was the only good storyteller along with Jeremy. Has here ever been voted off so early (just wise) and, get such a huge "winner edit"?

What about Marcus in Gabon?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2

So it's funny, but even though Julie was in Jeremy's alliance, her voluntarily leaving may have saved his game in the long run because it does seem like Jaclyn and Jon were dead set at that point on voting Jeremy out. However her leaving left enough time for the idiots to piss Jaclyn off. I have to say these guys were absolutely gross and obnoxious and with all the hours the contestants spend just waiting for the next challenge, tribal council, etc. that behavior would get on my nerves too. 

Mhmmm... The Christy brothers are just awful!  Alec picks up right where his brother left off.  Who does he think he is, the way he talks to everyone, especially the women? And keep in mind that he's the one who kept haranguing Julie over the "stolen" food last week.  He's just plain mean.  I'm glad that he's blown up his game just like Drew did.

Baylor has nine lives.

Jaclyn: "John is thinking long-term, and that's stupid."  Ummmm...

LOL!  Jaclyn phrased her argument poorly, but I agree with her assessment.  You need to think ahead in Survivor, but John was getting way ahead of himself.  Jury just started, so there are going to be plenty of opportunities to get Jeremy out down the road.  You can't pick one alliance over another just because you don't want to face ONE person in a hypothetical final 3.  You have to put yourself in a good position to GET to the final 3 in the first place.  And as Jaclyn said, Jeremy's alliance provides them a much better opportunity to do that.  They will have much less competition in immunity challenges this way.  I applaud John for listening to what Jaclyn had to say. I think it was the right call for the two of them.

I was surprised that Josh was voted out only because the show has devoted so much time to him, especially in the beginning.  For that reason, I was expecting him to last a lot longer than he did.  And Baylor lives to see another day!  The fact that she's targeted so often and still survives is oddly endearing IMO.

• Love 10

I agree there isn't any great Villian, Hero or Underdog. There are people who don't know how to play or have never even seen the show before. We were spoiled with a couple of great seasons and were due for a dog. The schoolyard pick is usually done offscreen. It just so happens this season is boring and this would have explained the hiarchy & pecking order but they chose not to show it because they normally don't.

• Love 3

Jon was acting smarter, Jacquelyn was choosing the emotional decision.  I don't think it was smart that they switched.  

What about Marcus in Gabon?

While Jaclyn wanting to switch was a bit emotional, I also think it was plenty smart, because she pointed out something else: aligning themselves with an alliance full of men would make it harder for either of them to win Immunity Challenges against all of these big, strong guys.  With Jeremy and three other women (Natalie, Missy, and Baylor), they'll have an easier shot at it once Reed, Keith, Wes, and Alec more than likely follow Josh out the door.

Also, for castaways with deceptive winner's edits who've actually been voted out relatively early, that goes all the way back to the first season with Gretchen, who was the last pre-jury boot, but the boot at the merge.  Also, Jaime from China, Marcus from Gabon, as was said above, Brendan from Tocantins, and a few people on Sucks thought Alina fit the bill in Nicaragua.  I'd say Jim somewhat fit the bill in South Pacific, too, as was Aras in the first Blood vs. Water, and I thought Sarah was getting such an edit in Cagayan.  It turns out they were all just getting the "first juror" edit, which feels like a winner's edit, but really isn't.

Edited by Paron Xanthis
  • Love 3

Ugh, I can not deal with these people thinking women are some fragile species that need to be shielded from the basic realities of life.  Seems like Missy and Baylor should have been a lot more concerned that the men were treating them like second class citizens rather than worry so much that they were *gasp* farting.  jfc.

I cant believe that there is still no one I want to root for.  No one on this season excites me in any way.  I reluctantly root for Natalie simply because I think she's a lot more observant than she lets on.  She's been a vital component in manipulating several votes and that's pretty cool.  Yet I still don't know anything about her except that she's close to her twin and they were on some other show. It's hard to believe that with all of the material they have, this is the only material worthy of making the edit.  Must have been an extraordinarily boring season to film.

I might end up tossing my cheer on Keith just for shits and giggles.  I'm originally from redneck land so I feel a special kinship with him as he reminds me of my father and uncles.  Though, I doubt it would dawn on my dad that any of his kids could ever go to jail.  Gotta love a man who acknowledges it is a distinct possibility for his child.  lol.  

• Love 4

I'm a terrible strategist . . .

Can someone explain to me why everyone on that stupid island is just accepting the fact that Jon and Jaclyn are ALWAYS going to vote together, but no one has verbalized the idea that the smart thing to do is vote out one of them (probably Jon)?  That would be an amazing blindside.  The remaining person would be REALLY pissed, but this is Survivor . . . it's part of the game to be pissed at someone.  And that person would then only be ONE vote, not an automatic TWO votes.

Am I missing something?

• Love 20

Okay, who the hell was responsible for that rag-tag group of misfits in the reward challenge? They zoom in to show us the teams for the first time and in about 2 seconds I said who'd win. The only thing worse would have been if they had picked Missy.

If I were Baylor I'd give Josh the good ole "Man... I don't owe you shit!" Now if you say you'd like to continue working together that's cool but don't get all high and mighty like this is a game in which we're all keeping tallies of everything we do and say. That my so-called friend is bullshit.

That was one well hidden idol there, or not... "I have an idea there is only one topographical feature of any note, this big stone outcropping, so... Let's hide it on that like, under a big rock or something. It's genius!" *sigh*

I still think it's BS that Keith didn't get to use the immunity he won just because someone quit. It's a breaking of one of the basic tenets of the game "Winning = Immunity at the next Tribal Council" there was none to experience said immunity at and that power then stays active until the next Tribal. And to make it worse Jeff doesn't even mention that they screwed Keith at the supposed immunity challenge. (And personally I despise Keith and his love of 'whoopins' but wrong is wrong).

As for the actual Tribal that he should have had immunity at I'm glad the way it worked out. But the hell did Josh mean by he "showed too much of his real self" and that's why he was voted out? Waht you bully people that "owe you" favors in real life too? Though I'm pretty sure he meant that he feels he was turned on because he's gay, which sucks if he feels that way from a myriad of angles.

Edited by Wandering Snark

Keith seems like a sexist hick. I don't know why people like him so much. As much, as I don't care for Missy & Baylor I wouldn't like someone telling me that they would kick my kids ass (or whatever he said to Missy). I also don't think it was terribly smart (smart & Keith don't go together) of Keith to tell Missy he was gonna vote Baylor out. I'm guessing he's never watched the show. Jon & Jacqulne are too pretty for me but I am kind of surprised that everyone is depending on them instead of voting them out first. Usually, the swing vote think they are in power and get blindsided. Also, it will be interesting to see how far Reid goes. He would be an easy vote next week just because.......

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

I can't stand these people. Did they purposely go out of their way to find a group of unlikeable people, or is that the quality of people applying to be on this show? I can NOT stand Missy, Baylor or Alex, in particular.

I don't care what side they are on.

This season is BORING!

• Love 8

I would have loved to have seen the schoolyard picks, and especially, who were the team captains?

Logic escapes me. Alec and Wes are being mean to the girls, so they band together to vote Josh out? Huh?

Yeah, I'm not following it either. J&J had the power to tell Jeremy and Co that they would align with them if they voted out Alec (or Wes or Keith) first. I kept waiting for Jaq to throw that out there.

• Love 3

I'm a terrible strategist . . .

Can someone explain to me why everyone on that stupid island is just accepting the fact that Jon and Jaclyn are ALWAYS going to vote together, but no one has verbalized the idea that the smart thing to do is vote out one of them (probably Jon)?  That would be an amazing blindside.  The remaining person would be REALLY pissed, but this is Survivor . . . it's part of the game to be pissed at someone.  And that person would then only be ONE vote, not an automatic TWO votes.

Am I missing something?

I would tend to disagree. 

If two people consistently vote as a bloc, the really smart thing to do is align with them and get them voting on your side if possible.

Don't split them up unless there is NO way in hell you can get that dependable two votes in your pocket.

Baylor does seem to have a knack for getting out sticky situations.

But not through any action on her own behalf.  Baylor's game thus far reminds me of Zach's in this most recent season of Big Brother.  Zach was the biggest pot-stirrer in the House - but every time he got nominated for eviction, his strategy was to... go to bed and stay there except for competitions and votes.  Actually a pretty effective strategy, as it turned out; everybody he was paired against for eviction would freak out and overcampaign so hard to stay, folks would be sick enough of them come vote time to evict their overplaying asses.  Worked for him every time - except one.  :)

Logic escapes me.  Alec and Wes are being mean to the girls, so they band together to vote Josh out?  Huh?

I totally understand the AlecHate - I think he must've spent too much time taking relationship advice from his brother, who got his relationship info from Mad Men reruns - but I don't understand the acrimonious attitude toward Wes.  Is it simply guilt by alliance association, or have I missed something major?

• Love 1

Josh became insufferable tonight with the "you owe me" bullshit and it led to his downfall. I don't know if he said that out of desperation or if he really meant it, because if he did he is one delusional guy.

Alec and Wes = every guy I ever hated.  Good on Jacqueline for calling out their rude bullshit. No you're not at the Hilton, but you're in the presence of other human beings.

Jon and Jacqueline in any other seaons would have been blindsided by now.

Jeremy is the only person I can somewhat root for winning. Natalie is a close second.

Saddest bunch of contestants I've seen in a long time. No one has any idea of how to play the game. I was thinking the entire time tonight that someone like Parvati would wipe the floor with all these losers.  Hell even Kass or Spencer from last season would sail to an easy victory.

• Love 10

I think even J'tia would be rolling these fools.

Oh and btw:

I don't get a good feeling from Missy.  She really looks as if she's been beaten down by life

The woman has been divorced three times, so yeah she's taken a fair number of shots to the head in the Game of Life.

Hey, something interesting finally happened this season!

I do enjoy the big ol' heap of crap the editors just keep dumping on Drew and Alec.  The show loves to show every moronic word out of these two idiots' mouths and then showing their immediate comeuppance and I love it.  Alec is a complete clown.

You'd think a schoolyard pick during a B&W season would be particularly interesting to show.  Do loved ones feel obligated to pick each other when there's an obviously stronger player available?  Who were the captains?  Did it go man-woman or was it a free-for-all?  Who was the second-last picked?  Frankly, I would've thought that Missy (as the odd person out) would've been the one sent to Exile Island.  Since the HII was comically easy to find, Missy with an idol in her possession to use to save Baylor would've made that last tribal council even more interesting.

• Love 2

Since I can't stand pretty much everyone on Josh's alliance and can at least tolerate most of the people on Jeremy's, I'm quite happy with how things worked out in this episode.  Sure, Missy is annoying, but I can't begin to work up any dislike for her that even approximates how I feel about the likes of Alec, Wes and Keith.  Besides being incredibly obnoxious, they are also really lousy players of this game.  The sooner those three are gone, the better.

Funny how though most of those guys can't stand Baylor, most of the women don't seem to have any real problem with her.  Given this particular group of guys, this is actually a point in her favor. 

At this point I´m rooting for Natalie and Jackie.  Maybe Jon also, depending on how things go from here on.

Edited by viajero
  • Love 6

I was really shocked that Josh was booted.  Given the edit he's been given, and that he's been the only "story teller" of the season, I was sure that Josh was sticking around for a while.

Maybe I'm dumb (totally possible), but I didn't think the location of the idol on Exile was related in any way to the clue Jon got.

Jeremy, I like you, and I want to continue to like you, but you're making it pretty difficult when you say that women are too delicate to hear "men talk".  Missy with the same stuff pissed me off.  You're on an island with no food, no bathroom, and no shower, fighting for a million dollars - is burping or spitting really that big of an issue???

Do they get food on Exile?  If so, what?  Or do they have to try to find fish or plants to eat?

Alec looks like he doesn't even know where he is.  Reed, on the other hand, seems to be getting better looking as he gets more disheveled.

If two people consistently vote as a bloc, the really smart thing to do is align with them and get them voting on your side if possible.

But eventually those two people are going to be voting *against* you, or at least voting in favor of each other over you.  When the numbers are down to 5, or even 9, 2 votes that can't be broken up could really affect the tribal council vote.  Having 2 bloc votes is great early on, but I think that within a vote or two after the merge, you really want to break that up.​

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 3