Type keyword(s) to search

Andy's Interviews With The Housewives

• Start Topic

(edited)

I have not watched part 2 of the reunion...but on WWHL  Nene alluded to Wendy Williams' husband having a melt down because she was on stage....did I miss something?

Even though I am a NYC girl....WW gets on my last damn nerve.

Edited by autumnh
(edited)

I have not watched part 2 of the reunion...but on WWHL  Nene alluded to Wendy Williams' husband having a melt down because she was on stage....did I miss something?

Even though I am a NYC girl....WW gets on my last damn nerve.

I heard that too!   Looked everywhere but nothing was printed about it.  Finally got a little bit of T with lemon about the feud.  It appears that Nene and Wendy didn't get into it nor did Nene get into anything else.  It appeared that Both were at the Atlanta Womens Expo that day just before WWHL  and they were to be guest speakers and were placed one after the other; Nene at 1pm, Wendy at 1:30.  It appears Wendy's husband felt somekindaway about Nene being there or being first (it was never explained) and he went ballistic.  Nene was apparently unaware of his outburst, I guess until she was told about it..  Her is the link. http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/2015/05/04/nene-leakes-says-wendy-williams-husband-went-completely-crazy.html?cid=facebook

Edited by Aging Goth
(edited)

From the sources I got, Nene was unaware there was a problem backstage and stated she did not speak or have spoken to Wendy in quite a bit.   I have heard, however, that Kevin is a vary vile and nasty individual and that no on Wendy's show likes him at all because of his bullying and foul language.  He has also been known to start trouble when he doesn't get his way and it appears that is what happened backstage.  There were no word between Wendy and Nene at all nor did Nene speak to or see Kevin.  Everything else was pretty much hush-hush.

Andy brought it up because it was all over facebook and the twitterverse by the time WWHL aired.

Edited by Aging Goth

From the sources I got, Nene was unaware there was a problem backstage and stated she did not speak or have spoken to Wendy in quite a bit. I have heard, however, that Kevin is a vary vile and nasty individual and that no on Wendy's show likes him at all because of his bullying and foul language. He has also been known to start trouble when he doesn't get his way and it appears that is what happened backstage. There were no word between Wendy and Nene at all nor did Nene speak to or see Kevin. Everything else was pretty much hush-hush.

Andy brought it up because it was all over facebook and the twitterverse by the time WWHL aired.

If Nene would control her nasty behavior sometimes things like this could be avoided. To go on stage and mock the guest that was just speaking shows exactly what kind of person she is. I've heard a lot of nasty things about Wendy's husband also, but she needs to know everyone is not a Greg and will stand around holding a purse while someone is disrespecting his wife.

• Love 3

I posted this in WWHL thread yesterday afternoon.  It's similar to what is written on the Tamara Tattles link above.

Of course I can't find the article I read this morning, but according to folks who attended the expo, the 2 of them never exchanged words.  Apparently, they were booked one after the other (Wendy at 1:00, Nene at 1:30).  Supposedly, Wendy completely ignored Nene, did her talk and left the stage.  When Nene went to the stage, as Wendy was backstage signing books, Nene made several snide comments/jabs.  While she didn't mention Wendy by name, it was allegedly obvious that she was referring to Wendy, which pissed off the husband.

Just found it!  http://atlantadailyworld.com/2015/05/04/nene-leakes-and-wendy-williams-go-at-it-again-at-womens-expo-in-atlanta/

• Love 2

I am no fan of Wendy Williams.  For all her NJ girl/NYC lady bluster, I think she manages to be quite provincial.  I find her to be ignorant and mean spirited quite often. But she can read a bitch.  Nene has got off easy after doing what she did on that stage.  

Wendy has an hour long show everyday seen by well over a million people and spends a good part of it making fun of the stupid antics of self-important celebrities.  She could skewer Nene all day long every day if she wanted.  I think the only reason she is holding back is because she doesn't want to have to talk about her own husband's poor behavior.  Sounds like he really showed his ass.  I guess he feels like he was defending his wife, but throwing a heanie baby fit was not the way to do it.  NeNe is luck Wendy is keeping quiet.  She really dodged a bullet this time running that fat mouth of hers.

The Neener needs to stick to picking on her fellow housewives who are on the Bravo payroll and willing to work under certain constraints and tolerate her bullshit.   And she should also remember that not all husbands are purse-holding doormats like Gregg, as howivesforever pointed out.  Watch who she runs her mouth in front of.  Not everyone is gonna take her lip.

Where was ol' Gregg during this little kerfuffle anyway?  I am guessing he crawled inside NeNe's giant handbag with his tail between his legs, hiding.  He is smart enough to know Wendy's husband won't play the game with him like Peter Thomas did, getting all puffed up and mock fighting for the camera.  If he got in WW's husband's face talking some shit he woulda got laid out and he knows it, so I guess I can't blame him.

• Love 2

Just watched the 100th episode special.

Kim's new face was very distracting. I guess it's technically her new new face based on picks from her high school days. Either way I always thought she was super cute when the show first started, just with bad wigs. Then she finally got her wig game right but she started messing with her face more.

We didn't get much info about DeShawn, besides hearing that her hubby cheated and had 2 kids while they were married. I think we already knew that. I actually would have wanted to hear from the husband about what he thought of the show and DeShawn on the show. Although he was always sweet to her, there seemed to be an underlying annoyance with her showboating.......she had to have a giant house, she had to have a nanny and an au pair, she had to go overboard with her fundraising event.

And speaking of showboating, where was Lisa??? And Sheree?

Nene looked so much better in the earlier seasons. And she was more fun and likeable.

I really don't remember seeing that fight between Nene and Kandi. I mean I've seen the short clips but I don't remember seeing that episode at all.

I wish they'd shown before and afters of all the kids in addition to the montage. I wanted to see what they all looked like now.

Maybe that's what the 100th episode was referring to..... 100 times he's had one of the housewives on his show?

ETA: I think I figured it out....they are not counting the reunion shows, the spinoff wedding specials, etc. They are only counting the number of actual episodes.

Sorry, this was bugging me to the point I had to look it up. :)

Maybe that's what the 100th episode was referring to..... 100 times he's had one of the housewives on his show?

ETA: I think I figured it out....they are not counting the reunion shows, the spinoff wedding specials, etc. They are only counting the number of actual episodes.

Sorry, this was bugging me to the point I had to look it up. :)

I was beginning to wonder if it was the 100th ep of WWHL, not RHoA.

The way Kim was sitting in her interview with Andy, it looked like she had major hemorrhoids and had to sit sideways.

Yes.  She looked like she was seconds away from sliding out of the chair.  

This special was just a compilation of clips from Andy's WWH interviews from last year, right? I didn't see anything new at all, save for possibly the audition tapes.

I don't think they were compilations of clips.  It seemed like after their last visits to WWHL, Andy asked them additional questions related to this package show, and cobbled the various interviews together.  All the Deshawn stuff was certainly new and Kim's face has only been around for about a month or two.....

• Love 2

I liked seeing Deshawn again, but that wasn't enough to keep on viewing.  Now if they did a 100th episode like the OC did a season or two back, I'd be there.  

So, I had a question, OC had a good special, ATL had a WWHL special, and didn't NY have a 100th episode too, that was just a standard episode?

When Kenya is on WWHL you really get the feeling the person on the show is a character she made up.  She was totally cool with the Kim Fields sitcom thing they did.  I do not think we have ever seen the "real " Kenya

• Love 1

Nene was on WWHL last night with Greg and addressed several of the issues from this weeks episode.   She and the girls stated that Chris was zesty and a bit extra because he apparently was making snide remarks to the ladies while on the bus that we were not privy to see on the show.  This strangely enough was backed up by Kenya on twitter (trying to shift blame for the the gay rumor mess) that Chris was going in on all of the ladies and being rather rude to them which he later apologized for.  That was really what they were discussing when Kenya brought up the gay rumor.  Nene further reiterated that she does not feel Chris is gay and have been to her house a couple of times, socially.  She also knocked down the rumors that Kenya was pregnant.  She stated that she was at Kenya's birthday party just last month and Kenya had a couple of cocktails.  She admires Kim Fields but she feels Kim is not really prepared to be on a reality show such as this. She also spoke on her friendship with Cynthia and said it is still building up but not quite where it was but they have chemistry together and really like each other so she feels their friendship will get there eventually.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 5
On 10/11/2014 at 3:56 AM, KnotsLanding said:

I think Nene's diva personality is causing people to troll her. When I look at her wigs starting last season and her makeup, it's obvious that someone is fucking with her. There is no way as much money and talent as she has that she couldn't get decent hair and makeup. Karma is coming for her lol.

Your right on the money with that. Nene looks like a straight up clown. Her make up is cakey , high lighter is over the top. she should take anote out of Cynthia's book. Or better yet use Cynthia's makeup artist. Oh yeah i forgot they have fallen out so thats no going to work.

I used to like Nene alot because she is funny but shes turned into a right Diva since she went on Orange is the New Black!

On 22/02/2016 at 1:46 PM, Aging Goth said:

Nene was on WWHL last night with Greg and addressed several of the issues from this weeks episode.   She and the girls stated that Chris was zesty and a bit extra because he apparently was making snide remarks to the ladies while on the bus that we were not privy to see on the show.  This strangely enough was backed up by Kenya on twitter (trying to shift blame for the the gay rumor mess) that Chris was going in on all of the ladies and being rather rude to them which he later apologized for.  That was really what they were discussing when Kenya brought up the gay rumor.  Nene further reiterated that she does not feel Chris is gay and have been to her house a couple of times, socially.  She also knocked down the rumors that Kenya was pregnant.  She stated that she was at Kenya's birthday party just last month and Kenya had a couple of cocktails.  She admires Kim Fields but she feels Kim is not really prepared to be on a reality show such as this. She also spoke on her friendship with Cynthia and said it is still building up but not quite where it was but they have chemistry together and really like each other so she feels their friendship will get there eventually.

I don't know if Chis is gay maybe Bi.  His wife is lovely but she brings nothing to a show like this. Shes not entertaining and doesn't vibe with the other ladies.

I believe Kenya is pregnant! i don't think she would lie about that.

As for the Cynthia and Nene situation. I hope they become good friends again! They had alot of history Nene had Cynthias back so it would be a shame for them to throw their friendship away.

On 13/07/2015 at 10:32 AM, luckyroll3 said:

Just watched the 100th episode special.

Kim's new face was very distracting. I guess it's technically her new new face based on picks from her high school days. Either way I always thought she was super cute when the show first started, just with bad wigs. Then she finally got her wig game right but she started messing with her face more.

We didn't get much info about DeShawn, besides hearing that her hubby cheated and had 2 kids while they were married. I think we already knew that. I actually would have wanted to hear from the husband about what he thought of the show and DeShawn on the show. Although he was always sweet to her, there seemed to be an underlying annoyance with her showboating.......she had to have a giant house, she had to have a nanny and an au pair, she had to go overboard with her fundraising event.

And speaking of showboating, where was Lisa??? And Sheree?

Nene looked so much better in the earlier seasons. And she was more fun and likeable.

I really don't remember seeing that fight between Nene and Kandi. I mean I've seen the short clips but I don't remember seeing that episode at all.

I wish they'd shown before and afters of all the kids in addition to the montage. I wanted to see what they all looked like now.

Kim is like a babie doll . Her lips are over done! Daffy duck eat your heart out. She looked way better when she was younger . Her wigs were cheap back then but she looked better in the earlier seasons.

Deshawn lovely lady. Not a bad bone in her. But sadly she did not bring much to the show. If you were to com-pare her to a big personality like Nene on a scale of 1-10 she was a 1. lol.

Nene, was much more likeable in the early days. Humble fun. Now shes a proper Diva. I'm not such a fan.

I liked Lisa. They should of kept her. But she did not have much of a story line because Her husband got dropped from the NFl . So she had to scoot!