Type keyword(s) to search

Andy's Interviews With The Housewives

• Start Topic

New nose, lips, cheeks, and whatever he did to her stomach didn't take.

I'm still seeing that nose tip. But, a lot of powder does flatter that area. I don't know. Her face looks different and also really good straight on.

I want to do botox, kind of, but I don't want to get caught up always having to do it more and more. It also oddly ages people. I did just a tiny bit once around my eyes a few years ago. I think that was okay. Hurt a ton though.

Nene needs to take makeup tips from the drag queens.  She did the same thing to her face that she did before and I'm not sure why. 

I was hoping that would be more fun than it was.  Nene was trying way too hard, and Kim seemed pissed off at the questions being asked.  I feel like I watched 20 minutes of television where nothing happened.

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 2

I happen to follow the makeup artist who did Nene's face on instagram. That guy got DRAGGED, you hear me?! He said it was the lighting throwing things off, and that during a commercial he went in to tone the highlight down. He's all sad and feeling like he fucked up and whatnot now.

Oh, no! Watermelon, was it that bad?!

I really do feel bad for the guy....after I stop LOL & wiping tears from my eyes, maybe I'll think of something supportive to say!

Edited to say: I just noticed this comment was from last month not last night. Whew! I still had a good belly laugh though...

Edited by NowVoyager

Nene picked the drag queen that most represents her look now as her favorite. She was cringing during the scenes when they showed her pre-nose job and everything, when her hair was her own and she looked so pretty. And Kim picked her Big Poppa version. Maybe she does miss that part of her life more than she's willing to admit.

I really enjoyed watching Nene & Kim back together. It was like old times. They have a beautiful chemistry...I think it comes from them having been friends for over a decade before RHoA started. The way Nene was laughing & squealing---she was so happy. I think there's real love there. I'm glad they were going out after the show. And Nene's simply *got to go by & squeeze on Kim's little chunkers!

Something Nene said, I found fascinating------something about how her friendships with Kim & Cynthia are/were different. I think she said she & Cynthia would call each other 10x a day & visit each other's houses as a contrast to her relationship with Kim. I find it interesting that women's friendships can be structurally different, but still meaningful in their own right. I hope Nene & Cynthia make up. It might seem impossible right now, but look at the montage of Nene & Kim's fights! That was *painful to watch (although Nene's zingers were priceless!)

• Love 3

Nene makes it so hard to be on her side, but I get why she's so angry. After all the things she said, Cynthia was still by her side calling and spending holidays so for the friendship to end essentially on the reunion, instead of Cynthia pulling her to the side to tell her why she was mad was probably shocking.  It's not like Nene would have listened off camera either, but I get it. 

• Love 1

Nene makes it so hard to be on her side, but I get why she's so angry. After all the things she said, Cynthia was still by her side calling and spending holidays so for the friendship to end essentially on the reunion, instead of Cynthia pulling her to the side to tell her why she was mad was probably shocking.  It's not like Nene would have listened off camera either, but I get it. 

I am not sure that even if they had talked things would be different. I get the feeling that Peter is behind this more than anything/anyone else. Peter is desperate to keep the Bravo gravy train rolling and Nene is moving beyond Bravo leaving Cynthia without a lifeline on the show.

• Love 2

What was really strange about the locksmith is he mispronounced locksmith. Watched Nene on WWHL. Nene seemed to think she was on the same level as Tracey Ellis Ross. Umm, no.

I am not mad at Nene for trying to hold her own.  I hate the fake voice and the over the top haughty laugh, but she did a good job.  I am impressed that she was in Naomi Campbell's runaway show.  I appreciate her working her hustle.

Nene can miss me with the comments regarding Porsha's alleged married man.  A caller asked why she was supportive of Porsha dating a married man.  She said that she was not supportive of Porsha dating a married man.  To paraphrase, Nene said that if a woman is going to date a married man then she should make it work and Porsha is definitely making it work for her unlike others who just have worn out their vaginas (this part was muted, but I think she said clit).  Of course, we all know that Nene is full of shit as Kim was definitely building up assets during her relationship with big poppa and Claudia was not in the picture at the time of the original statement.

I love Tracee's hair too.  I would love to know what products she uses.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 1

Lol at that clip.  

What friends?  Nene just has sycophants who are scared to tell her anything about herself.  

Loved that Tracee had to tell her to "shut up for a second" so she could get a compliment.  Also loved Andy using the memes of Nene's ramen noodle hair as his mazel of the day!  That shady, shady ass queen knew exactly what he was doing; notice how he kept watching for her reaction as they showed clip after clip.  As much as I can't stand Andy, sometimes I just love him.

• Love 3

Nene can miss me with the comments regarding Porsha's alleged married man.  A caller asked why she was supportive of Porsha dating a married man.  She said that she was not supportive of Porsha dating a married man.  To paraphrase, Nene said that if a woman is going to date a married man then she should make it work and Porsha is definitely making it work for her unlike others who just have worn out their vaginas (this part was muted, but I think she said clit). 

Sadly, this doesn't surprise me about NeNe. Her friend Diana was able to "make it work" after she got with a married man, birthed twins and was awarded a nice child support settlement. NeNe flipping her comment is typical of her but she's consistent in that respect, and her continued use of "bridemaid" last night is proof of that.

• Love 2

That's right! I forgot about Diana. So basically, NeNe thinks only women named Kim that wear wigs should not be able to "make it work" with married men. Interesting.

If we're being honest, Nene never cared Kim was with Papa either. It's just that when shit got rough, it was an easy insult to pull out.

• Love 4

I just listened to the after party segment of WWHL and listening to Kenya attempt to explain why she did what she did made my head explode.  It was a serious mass of contradictions.  One caller asked why she believed the texts that was supposed to come from Phaedra but not the texts that Apollo said she sent.  Her answer was that she never denied sending him texts which was interesting.  I had pointed out a while back that she appeared to only want him to apologize for saying she was with him in LA.  She never denied or confirmed her relationship with him in Atlanta.  As a matter of fact she claimed she sent dozens of texts to him which wasn’t what I got from her during the time it was in debate.

Something else hit me very hard.  She claimed to have seen the texts that Apollo claimed was from Phaedra which really meant she actually was still seeing Apollo.  She didn’t state that Cynthia showed them to her, she stated she saw the original text messages which could only have come from Apollo himself.  It is the same feeling I got when she stated that she saw receipts sent to Porsha’s ex-husband’s house for the purse and all (which should actually support Porsha’s statement that she brought the items herself and they were not from some African Prince).  How did she get that information?

Another person asked her why she was still going after Phaedra when they agreed to leave each other alone.  She really didn’t give much of an answer to that, except to rehash that Phaedra was mean to her and called her a whore.

• Love 2

Do any of them qualify their messiness well?

Cynthia looked better last night than she has looked this season (the TH of her in white aside) . With that said, I strongly doubt she'll be back for season 8.

Must disagree, I thought Cynthia looked particularly terrible on WWHL on Sunday night. If I cut her a break, I'd say she looked tired, worn out and not healthy. Her eyes were half mast and dull. No interesting affect or on camera pizzazz. 

Her dull beige boring outfit...just no! The top made her upper body look like a linebacker. Then the matchy mid calf bell beige bottom pant. What the eff was that?  Her clothing choices on WWHL and on the show itself continue to get worse. That pink hat and pink sweater  on Sunday's episode - just ugh! Looks like she is constantly reaching in the back of her closet to try and wear every bad clothing purchase she ever made. She often looks so contrived, costumey, and silly - the hats, the men's wear,  the glasses, etc. Rarely elegant anymore.

Wait, gotta comment on that dress she wore to dinner when they were in Puerto Rico. The short sleeved, waisted, tea length, gauzy number with the floral print. Oh my gawd. That thing looked like a junior bridesmaid dress - the kind that a tween would wear.

Then on WWHL having her seated next to Melissa Gorga who also happened to be in an off-white head to toe pantsuit...while I don't like her at all, Gorga, in contrast, looked radiant, glowing, healthy, and alive. 

Edited by Bossa Nova

Cynthia omg! This woman is a snooze. She practically put me to sleep on WWHL.

Did you notice when Andy asked her and Melissa questions about the other queens, she made a point to always wait until Melissa put her opinion out first?  She aped some of her answers too, or used them as a basis for her opinion.

I think Cyn is just a natural follower.  Opinions seem hard for her.

• Love 3

Wow!!! A caller asked Phaedra if she's taken the boys to see Apollo, and she answered "Well, if that was any of your business...." which led Andy and everyone else to roar. But she did say she's talked to him recently. And she's still married. And may stay that way. Oh lord.....

Wow!!! A caller asked Phaedra if she's taken the boys to see Apollo, and she answered "Well, if that was any of your business...." which led Andy and everyone else to roar. But she did say she's talked to him recently.

That was rude.  I'm like, chick, you put your life on television, so don't be surprised when you're asked about it. I'm not saying that she has to spill all of her personal business, but it wouldn't have been a big deal to say that she was going to keep that bit of information to herself.

• Love 4

And the caller seemed like a fan of Phaedra's too. Probably not anymore.

That dress looks terrible on Porsha. If she had consulted with anyone with naturally large breasts before she got enhanced, she would know, we usually avoid strapless like the plague.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 2

Bravo, I'm going to need you to stop fucking with my schedule. I don't appreciate having to reroute my Sunday recording schedule because you insist on shoehorning your fucking show into my RHOA's programming. Ooh, sorry for the language. Been watching the RH of BH's reunions.

Speaking of: I'm sure the caller who was so complimentary to Phaedra won't make that mistake again. Drag all your business across TV, talk ad nauseum about your kids and your jailbird husband and whether you should have them visit - and then someone naturally asks the follow up question of what did you decide and you're a right bitch to her. I was waiting for Andy to call Porsha out on trying to act like other people were calling/intimating Kordell was gay, like she had nothing to do with any of it. But apparently he's still suffering under that temporary amnesia he caught on the BH's reunion set.

Phaedra was proud that Nene left the event rather than get into an argument. Because there are only two options for adults, fight or leave. Mmkay.

She keeps talking about her butt and coffee enemas. I think she's actually drinking the coffee, it's just that her mouth looks like an asshole.

Porsha, so excited to win a Princess of THOTlandia t-shirt. That's all I've got to say about that.

• Love 5

Speaking of: I'm sure the caller who was so complimentary to Phaedra won't make that mistake again. Drag all your business across TV, talk ad nauseum about your kids and your jailbird husband and whether you should have them visit - and then someone naturally asks the follow up question of what did you decide and you're a right bitch to her.

I know, right?! There's no such thing as MYOB on reality TV, yet Phaedra constantly uses it and gets away with it. And Andy laughs, and lets her. What?

ETA: do you know what she said to the caller after "mind you own business?" She mumbled something snarky, and they were all laughing, and I couldn't make it out.

Phaedra was proud that Nene left the event rather than get into an argument. Because there are only two options for adults, fight or leave. Mmkay.

Thank you! That's what I was trying to say. There are other options. Figure it out.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 3

I know, right?! There's no such thing as MYOB on reality TV, yet Phaedra constantly uses it and gets away with it. And Andy laughs, and lets her. What?

ETA: do you know what she said to the caller after "mind you own business?" She mumbled something snarky, and they were all laughing, and I couldn't make it out.

Thank you! That's what I was trying to say. There are other options. Figure it out.

I think what she actually said was "If it were any of your business, you'd know." And dang I understand supporting your friend, but Porsha cackling about that was mean, and Andy as the effin' host should have said something, it was YOUR damned caller. I mean geeze she didn't even start out rude, she was very complimentary and said her question was for the fabulous or phenomenal Phaedra. Yet she was quick to answer the divorce questions repeatedly ("I'm still married/I'm not divorced/I spoke to Apollo just this morning.")  

I saw that, and figured my post would show up eventually to co-sign with you. LOL. You like to say you're grown, then say "Maybe we can discuss the therapy session some other time. Right now I'm focused on these rolls. Mmm they look good!" And just answer nonsensically if people keep pressing it. "I want to talk about therapy." "Therapy? Girl, I do not watch that show. Those couples are CRAZY! Do you think this plate needs more string beans?" They WILL stop, and you can stay and be the grown woman in the happy place you are, showing your two BLACK sons how it's done. Hahahahaha! Yeah, I know.  I crack myself up.

• Love 2

Wow!!! A caller asked Phaedra if she's taken the boys to see Apollo, and she answered "Well, if that was any of your business...." which led Andy and everyone else to roar. But she did say she's talked to him recently. And she's still married. And may stay that way. Oh lord.....

Wow, what a bitch! As it's been said before, Phaedra gave up her right to be silent when she signed up this season.

Porsha, so excited to win a Princess of THOTlandia t-shirt. That's all I've got to say about that.

I'm not surprised. Did someone else dress her for the show?

You can always tell someone with a boob job; they stay making sure they got their money's worth and you don't miss them. Everyone likes to flaunt a little cleavage now and then, but when they're always on display, it's because they're being displayed.

People who have had them forever stay trying to keep their buttons shut and everyone else's eyes UP, not focused on them.

• Love 3

Bravo, I'm going to need you to stop fucking with my schedule. I don't appreciate having to reroute my Sunday recording schedule because you insist on shoehorning your fucking show into my RHOA's programming. Ooh, sorry for the language. Been watching the RH of BH's reunions.

Hmmm, I don't know. There weren't nearly enough goddamn's in that post.

• Love 3

I will say that her hair finally looked great.  And so did that blazer she wore.  

As for Nene herself, I'm so tired of her thinking she's too important to answer people's questions, including Andy's.  She kept talking over him, as if she was in charge.  I kinda wish Andy would pull her to the side and just say, "look, if you want to continue to come on here then you need to stop acting like a prima donna."

• Love 1
(edited)

I watched WWHL and was surprised how great Nene looked. Everything was perfect.

I only watched about 10min then turned it off, and skipped the reunion all together. I just don't care anymore. They all bore the hell out of me.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1