Type keyword(s) to search

Andy's Interviews With The Housewives

• Start Topic

Flicking back and forth between WWHL and the Packers-Bears game.  Ummm, who in the hell did NeNe's make-up?  It looked like she had a mustache shadow.  Uggh, cannot stand NeNe's mugging and over-the-top exaggerated facial expressions.  Forgot how much I couldn't stand her.

• Love 8

Nene looks like a straight clown tonight on WWHL. Who did that to her? All that highlighter. Ugh.the blender sponge is your friend.

blend, blend, blend.

So is Make Up Forever HD Invisible Cover foundation--in the right shade!  And, what was with the lipstick?  The late Marilyn Monroe wouldn't have been caught dead (no pun intended) with that mess on.

• Love 1

I think Nene's diva personality is causing people to troll her. When I look at her wigs starting last season and her makeup, it's obvious that someone is fucking with her. There is no way as much money and talent as she has that she couldn't get decent hair and makeup. Karma is coming for her lol.

• Love 2

It was almost like those pictures recently of some actresses, where it looked like they had powder splotched on their faces. Hmm.

I think it's this shit.  https://janeiredale.com/us/en/mineral-makeup/mineral-makeup-foundation/amazing-base-spf-20.htm

I don't think they have perfected the shade of this loose powder foundation for darker skinned black people.  Nene's nose looked like she was Mr. Potato Head's wife.  And her lips reminded me of someone who was smacked in the mouth with a flounder.  The longer hair didn't help either.  It made her face look even odder than usual.  It might be because I'm so used to her with super short hair.  She just looked a hot assed mess and really needs to fire whoever is doing her makeup.  Hell, knowing Nene, it could be Gregg.  LOL!

• Love 2

I happen to follow the makeup artist who did Nene's face on instagram. That guy got DRAGGED, you hear me?!  He said it was the lighting throwing things off, and that during a commercial he went in to tone the highlight down.  He's all sad and feeling like he fucked up and whatnot now.

• Love 7

I happen to follow the makeup artist who did Nene's face on instagram. That guy got DRAGGED, you hear me?!  He said it was the lighting throwing things off, and that during a commercial he went in to tone the highlight down.  He's all sad and feeling like he fucked up and whatnot now.

I bet he is feeling sad - I cannot imagine what the wrath of Ms. Nene must have been, after the fact!!  I would hate to be on the receiving end of her anger!!  

• Love 1

NeNe had a serious 5-o'clock shadow going on there on WWHL. I, too, thought she should fire her makeup artist for not using a better foundation to conceal the beard. What is going on with so many women shaving their faces? It's a terrible idea.

That wasn't a beard lol it was heavy highlighting & contouring. The makeup artist went nuts with it that's all.

• Love 2

I imagine the WWHL makeup artist knew better, but NeNe kept asking for more more more!  Or she brought her own person who didn't understand the lighting of the show.

Her chest looked lovely.  It's the raccoon mask of Embalming Paste Vanilla Cream #7 that made her look like the bearded lady.  

I don't have HD, and I have never seen such bad makeup in my life!  

Andy knew it, too -- which is why he read the comment about it.  Which makes me think she had her own makeup person or demanded her makeup be done to her exact specifications in such a way that they said "Screw it -- and you," knowing how awful she'd look.

• Love 1

Dude DID fuck-up and whatnot.  And I wasn't even watching in HD, I was folding laundry in the laundry room.

• Love 2

Nene looks like a straight clown tonight on WWHL. Who did that to her? All that highlighter. Ugh.the blender sponge is your friend.

blend, blend, blend.

Yasss. I know it's bad when I'm noticing some make-up. Unless you're looking like a clown, or extra pretty, I rarely pay attention to their make-up. I didn't watch her interview, but Nene's face in the clips on tonight's WWHL were horrific - gah! 

Edited by SnarkKitty

I may be on the wrong thread, but seeing Sherri Shepard give Kenya a verbal beat-down was awesome--and I'm not even Team Sherri.  A special thanks to the caller who also criticized Kenya (and called her Kendra, hehe).  'Kendra' didn't handle things well and obviously doesn't care what her viewers think.  Did you know Kenya is in Africa?!  

• Love 2

Well, I finally saw the WWHL segment with Kenya and Sherri Shepherd.  That was a whole lot of crazy!  I actually like Sherri a lot and think she's got some sense, as opposed to Kenya, who was basically rude as hell to a caller who had pretty much called her (Kenya) a phony which we all know she is.  Sherri more or less told her that she's going to lose what fans she has if she keeps up that behavior and Kenya more or less said, "I don't care, bitch!"  Plus there was a lot of back-and-forthing about both Sherri AND the caller calling Kenya "Kendra" which Kenya acted like was the biggest insult ever.  Let's face it, how many Kenya's do any of us know?  Kendra is a lot more common and well-known.  But needless to say, Miss Thing gets her ass up on her shoulders about no one "getting it right"!  Andy's reaction shots to some of these exchanges were golden, and I don't care much for Andy as a rule.

Speaking of Andy, he needs to put his foot down and tell Kandi to keep MJ off camera.  That woman acts like she's a hair away from a full-blown meltdown constantly.  If this is just bad acting, I don't really want to watch that either.  We get plenty of that from Nene and Kenya.  If MJ ever really blows a gasket on camera, it will make the Kenya/Porsha throwdown look like the tea party it really was.

• Love 3

Well, I finally saw the WWHL segment with Kenya and Sherri Shepherd. That was a whole lot of crazy! I actually like Sherri a lot and think she's got some sense, as opposed to Kenya, who was basically rude as hell to a caller who had pretty much called her (Kenya) a phony which we all know she is. Sherri more or less told her that she's going to lose what fans she has if she keeps up that behavior and Kenya more or less said, "I don't care, bitch!" Plus there was a lot of back-and-forthing about both Sherri AND the caller calling Kenya "Kendra" which Kenya acted like was the biggest insult ever. Let's face it, how many Kenya's do any of us know? Kendra is a lot more common and well-known. But needless to say, Miss Thing gets her ass up on her shoulders about no one "getting it right"! Andy's reaction shots to some of these exchanges were golden, and I don't care much for Andy as a rule.

Speaking of Andy, he needs to put his foot down and tell Kandi to keep MJ off camera. That woman acts like she's a hair away from a full-blown meltdown constantly. If this is just bad acting, I don't really want to watch that either. We get plenty of that from Nene and Kenya. If MJ ever really blows a gasket on camera, it will make the Kenya/Porsha throwdown look like the tea party it really was.

I don't blame Kenya one bit clearly the caller wasn't a fan. She knew Kenya's name and was insulting her by calling her Kendra. Sherri can have all the seats with trying to take up for Porsha she alone is responsible for putting her hands on Kenya. If Porsha wasn't busy hurling insults at Kenya when no one was talking to her or about her that whole exchange wouldn't have happened. Kenya may be a lot of things but every bad decision the others choose to make can not be blamed on Kenya.

• Love 1

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  Kenya has stirred up far more shit on this show than Porsha, who's biggest character flaw is that she's dumber than a box of rocks.  Obviously she shouldn't have put her hands on Kenya but equally obviously Kenya will stop at nothing (even getting her own hair pulled) to keep the spotlight on her.  She's a sociopath IMO.

• Love 6

Well, I finally saw the WWHL segment with Kenya and Sherri Shepherd.  That was a whole lot of crazy!  I actually like Sherri a lot and think she's got some sense, as opposed to Kenya, who was basically rude as hell to a caller who had pretty much called her (Kenya) a phony which we all know she is.  Sherri more or less told her that she's going to lose what fans she has if she keeps up that behavior and Kenya more or less said, "I don't care, bitch!" 

Sherri admonishing Kenya for talking to a fan like that means she got the premise wrong, because the caller was obviously NOT a fan. That's why I have to side with Kenya on that one. Sherri was also strongly supporting Phaedra in her behavior with Apollo, and I thought it was obvious that she was projecting her own rotten husband/divorce struggles onto that situation.

• Love 2

Can someone tell The Powers That Be to stop presenting the show as an extra 30 minutes when there actually isn't an extra 30 mins? Andy/WWH has its own timeslot and does not need to be in everything. 

IMO, this gives his show higher ratings than when it airs at its normal time slot! LOL

• Love 1

Lisa looks like she's gained a little weight, I didn't recognize her in the commercial.

I didn't know who Lisa was either until Andy introduced her.  I think it's because she cut her hair also.  She seemed so far removed from the RHOA that I had a hard time remembering who she was friends with and who she was in conflict with when she was on the show.  I can't believe Hollywood Divas is about to have their finale episode.  It seems like the show just started.  I laughed when Andy acted all butt hurt when they showed Golden dissing the Housewives shows.  Loved that part!

It's going to be Kandi and Lisa Wu, no doubt promoting Todd's show. Lisa looks like she's gained a little weight, I didn't recognize her in the commercial.

Yes, I noticed that, too. She also seemed a lot calmer. Maybe she stopped taking whatever she was on during RHoA that made her head wobble incessantly, while her mouth was going a mile-a-minute.

• Love 1

Cynthia was on WWHL tonight in a red bathrobe. She admitted to a tiny bit of botox when questioned why she looked different this season. She also seemed to try and backtrack on her confrontational behavior with some weak sauce about how she was trying a different approach.

When Andy announced that the poll question was "Who's side are you on, NeNe or Cynthia" you could hear Cynthia cry out "Oh God!"

She tried to keep that smile plastered when Andy said NeNe won by 65%

• Love 1

Cynthia on WWHL proved that what Nene and Porsha said about her has some truth to it.  I appreciate when people see themselves on television and make a change.  She came off more like...she wanted to escape heat for making negative comments while boasting that this new version of Cynthia is something she's happy with.  It didn't make much sense to me, and it was boring as hell.

I'm sure she's a nice lady.  I don't think she's a great reality show character.

• Love 3

Cynthia on WWHL proved that what Nene and Porsha said about her has some truth to it.  I appreciate when people see themselves on television and make a change.  She came off more like...she wanted to escape heat for making negative comments while boasting that this new version of Cynthia is something she's happy with.  It didn't make much sense to me, and it was boring as hell.

I'm sure she's a nice lady.  I don't think she's a great reality show character.

She continued towing the party line at a local NY show this afternoon.  She does want to get to a cordial relationship with Nene eventually.

She continued towing the party line at a local NY show this afternoon.  She does want to get to a cordial relationship with Nene eventually.

I was referring more to the Porsha-related segments at the beginning where she seemed to say the words "y'know" and "at the end of the day" every few seconds when confronted about her comment about Porsha flip flopping with a married man (which Nene also implied, funnily enough, when she showed up at Porsha's house), and when a viewer asked why she didn't let Porsha get a word in during their conversation.  

It was like the littlest bit of negative viewer response had her backing off.

Nene and Kim will be on Sunday's WWHL together.

I'm excited! But, I hope they're snarky rather than aggressive. I don't drink, but I'd like the drinking game word to be "Broadway."

I also like that Kim is open about her plastic surgery rather than to try to make people think everything is all natural, especially after all her kids. I know some women stay practically flawless all their lives, but it's nice to be honest and open when that isn't the case.

Cynthia's satin robe was a bit much. I have some black velvet items in the same family of style, and while I do fancy myself as quite nice looking when I wear them.... I wear them at home. with my cat.

• Love 1

The first time my sister watched RHoA, it was some old first season episodes. Flash forward to the last season Kim was on before she married Kroy....my sister's reaction was "What the hell did she do with her face?" There was no way Kim could do anything BUT admit to plastic surgery. Her lips, cheeks, eyes... it was way too obvious.