Type keyword(s) to search

Snooki And JWWOW - General Discussion

• Start Topic

They struck while the iron was hot.

Didn't they have a spin off with almost every cast member?

Guess they should have buddied up to Snookie, who turned out to be the biggest star.

Yeah she really looked chubby back in the day.  Maybe she should consider spending some of her fortune on tattoo removal.

I'm not an emotional person yet I teared up watching the wedding too.  Can't believe how far both these girls have come since the Jersey Shore days.  Loved the scenes with Nicole's parents.  Wishing both families all the best.

• Love 1

Nicole was on Wendy Williams recently and said that Vinny was at the wedding. Maybe he just didn't want to be filmed.

This link summarizes what she said during her Wendy appearance, and she says Vinny did not attend: http://www.mtv.com/news/2023227/snooki-vinny-guadagnino-fight/

So why wasn’t Vin, Snooki’s former best bud, around to hear her say “I do”? The mom of two broke it down on “The Wendy Williams Show” yesterday, and as far as Nicole’s concerned, it had nothing to do with the fact that she and Vinny used to hook up.

Embedded from www.youtube.com.

“Me and Jionni were over that, it was just more of recently [Vinny's] been saying some things about me that I didn’t like, so I’m like, ‘I don’t consider you a friend if you’re gonna say things like that,’” Snooki told the host. “I haven’t talked to him in a while.” Say it ain’t so! Let’s hope this is just a temporary arrangement…

Another link with the Wendy interview: http://starmagazine.com/2014/12/12/snooki-vinny-guadagnino-fight/

I'm watching the wedding episode now.  Like many of you, I have done a complete turnaround and love these girls (and Jionni and Roger). I'm so proud of both of them. All the kids are adorable, Lorenzo is going to be a total ham and Meilani is a beautiful little girl. Those eyelashes are gorgeous.  I am sad it's going to end, but it's ending on a good note. I'd hate to see it contrived of fake storylines.

What a gorgeous wedding, and I'm also thrilled that Snooki and JWoww ditched the drunken partying and settled down with the loves of their lives plus kids. Oh, and let me hop on the bandwagon regarding that cocktail hour!  If I were at that wedding, you would have had to drag me out of there with several lobster tails hanging from my teeth and sliders in my purse!

That said, seeing the old Snooki was mind-blowing.  Not only does she look different because she lost all that bloat, but the lumineers she had put on her teeth completely changed her face since they push her upper lip out. Before, her upper lip was kind of sunken in..sort of making her look like a shit-tzu.  Kinda cute, but not beautiful like she is now.

Finally, I had no clue Ron and Sam had broken up. I actually thought they would make it once they were away from all the Jersey Shore shit.

I just finished catching up on this. I wish there had been more of their single girls in the city antics before babies. I loved the first season firehouse!

I'm glad they've settled, grown up. But I'll miss them.

I'm listening to Snookie on Dr. Drew's podcast.

She's promoting the second season of Moms with Attitude, a web series on Verizon's G90 channel.

Apparently they're all shorts.

Guess MTV must have canceled their show, not that they walked away?

I not saying I'm perfect by any means, but there has always been something about Snooki that made me cringe. I mean I guess the combination of her thinking that she's adorable. Her face her teeth her dark nasty skin her biker tattoos that look like she got them in a trailer park. Then I heard that she leaves her tampons in for 2 weeks at a time from her ex boyfriend.  Wears blood and crap skidmarked underwear saying she has stomach issues. Wears the outfit from the night before out in the morning without showering. Always wears wedge heels to be taller, dresses like Elvira wearing black baggy clothes especially around her pregnancies. Says she's Italian when she's not whatsoever. Hair which is a absolutely ridiculous red color. Looks cracked out with her white teeth and dark skin. I mean I could go on forever!

On 9/12/2016 at 11:46 PM, scrb said:

I'm listening to Snookie on Dr. Drew's podcast.

She's promoting the second season of Moms with Attitude, a web series on Verizon's G90 channel.

Apparently they're all shorts.

Guess MTV must have canceled their show, not that they walked away?

I believe them when they say they chose to stop. There's a big difference between doing digital shorts/YouTube content and having a camera crew invade your house for a few months at a time. After all that time I'd want the cameras to go too. Doing the shorts probably allows more control of their time and what content is shown. 

I'm loving Roger and Jenni's Awestruck series shorts. I'm looking forward to the upcoming Celebrity Shore show they're doing.