Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: The Five Orange Pipz

Athena

Am I the only one who has trouble hearing this show? Every week I have to turn up my tv to high levels to hear Sherlock. And now I'm having trouble with Kitty's accent. It's starting to grate on my nerves.

I'm fine with the accents, but I have to turn my sound way up for this show, and I still have trouble hearing Sherlock & Watson.

Am I the only one who has trouble hearing this show? Every week I have to turn up my tv to high levels to hear Sherlock. And now I'm having trouble with Kitty's accent. It's starting to grate on my nerves.

Delurking to say I have a problem all the time hearing the dialogue on the show. I find it helps having closed captioning on, I always use it for Elementary now.

While I'm delurked I might as well add... Kitty needs to go. Quickly.

I wasn't all that keen on Kitty last week - her accent just bugged me - and I didn't warm up to her until her conversation with Joan at the end of ep 1.

She wasn't quite as annoying this week, and while I don't really want her around long term, it's good sometimes to shake up the dynamics a bit.  (and for some reason I'd like to see her pair up with Bell on screen now and then)

• Love 1
It's one thing to reinterpret characters, make Watson and Moriarty women and Mrs. Hudson a transvestite...

Late to the game here, but I believe that Miss Hudson, like the actor who plays her (Candis Cayne), is transgender. I saw Miss Cayne perform in drag back in the early 90s, but I believe her transition was complete by 2000.

Thanks to Athena for posting Cole's  LGBT guidelines. I do hope we see Miss Hudson soon. I miss her.

• Love 1

I vote for Joan Watson leaving. I cannot stand LL anymore. Her version of Watson truly does make me not care about this show as a whole, and that's really sad. JLM and AQ  are great, but IDK that they are worth sitting through her.

• Love 1