Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E07: Million Dollar Decision

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

John Rocker is the famous person, she was just the tagalong, She seems to define herself and her identity as being his girlfriend.

Yes, it's equal parts sad and irritating. I don't have anything against Julie aside from her helping to make this the least interesting season of Survivor ever (and I hold that against all of them), but every time she talked about wanting to quit because John was gone and they've never been apart and grrrrreatest luuurve of alllll, I  wanted to flick her in the forehead and tell her to be more independent. If Julie had been voted off before John, he might have thought that the game was harder because he'd lost a built-in ally, but I sincerely doubt he would have mooned around about it or contemplated quitting so he could see her.

I hate quitters too. Not just because there are thousands, maybe millions of North Americans that would give anything to be on the show, but can you imagine what someone from a third world country who lives in utter poverty would think about someone just quitting at a shot at winning such a life changing amount of money?  And the reason is her feelings are hurt, or she can't live without her nasty ass boyfriend for another day? 

Right now I'm rooting for the hillbillies. No one is likeable at all, but they are at least the most honest characters. Missy is the opposite end, as in fake. I can see why she was divorced three times.

• Love 1