Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Ah, there's the Abigail we all know and loathe.

Why do they believe that JJ spent the night with Gabi and nothing happened after he tried to kill himself, but can't believe that nothing happened between Jack and Kate?

I'm not understanding the connection although I would be more inclined to see JJ do something like this than Jack tbh. It was Lani who believed something happened and told Eli who didn't even confront Gabi over it but just banged Lani afterwards. Unless I am missing something.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

She is horrible and I don't understand why the show is so enamored of her.  

I'd like to say its because she's a Horton female as the show values them and in the past it has been warranted but not with the current generation of females. I'd say Claire is the only one worth watching but I don't think the show sees her as a Horton like they do Jarlena's lone biological grandchild.

• Love 2

I missed Friday because of news interruptions so did Abs get drunk and blurt out this letter cause I can't understand why she wouldn't have confronted her parents in private to save Jennifer the embarrassment? How bizarre for a "loving daughter" to blurt out her father's affair at their anniversary celebration.  Also when Jack said that during Jenn's coma Abs told him to make sure he was taking care of himself, I'm sure that getting another woman to service his needs was not what Abs meant. What a lame excuse. Jack would have been better off taking grief & relationship advice from Orpheus. His wife has been dead since 1979 and he still seems to be faithful to her. I'd feel bad for Jenn except when you marry a man who raped his first wife I don't think you should have high expectations for his definition of integrity when it comes to marriage...or his ability to keep it in his pants and not seek comfort with his dick.   

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I missed Friday because of news interruptions so did Abs get drunk and blurt out this letter cause I can't understand why she wouldn't have confronted her parents in private to save Jennifer the embarrassment?

This. Why would you do that to your mother? 

3 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Also when Jack said that during Jenn's coma Abs told him to make sure he was taking care of himself, I'm sure that getting another woman to service his needs was not what Abs meant.

Nope.  But the way Jack was talking made it seem like the pub was the only place he had to go.  And so I have to ask--where was Abs?  Why wouldn't she invite her sad, stressed father to live with her or to be with the grandkids?  Instead of "take care of yourself" shouldn't she be offering to take care of him? 

Also, I felt disconnected from this story because I find it hard to believe the guy who pretended to be gay in order to avoid having a relationship with a woman when he was single is going to cheat on his wife when she's in a coma.  Whatever.

But honestly, that isn't the part that made me the most mad.  No, what pissed me the fuck off is the timing of this story.  And the hypocrisy of it.

So Kate invited Jack to her room because he had too much to drink and couldn't drive home.  They ended up in bed and slept together. He's the Cheating McCheater Villain.

Meanwhile, on the other end of town, we have Kate's granddaughter (as they reminded us today) who also got too drunk to get herself home.  She ended up in bed with someone.  And she's the victim because her inebriation means she was RAAAAPED.  Rapedy raped raped raped.

Eff off, DOOL.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Also, I felt disconnected from this story because I find it hard to believe the guy who pretended to be gay in order to avoid having a relationship with a woman when he was single is going to cheat on his wife when she's in a coma.  Whatever.

Jack has slept with three women in total after he hired Jennifer to work at the Cronicle in the1990s.

Laura whom he didn't know who she was after his divorce from Jennifer

A Dimera female minion who was wearing Jennifer mask.

Eve when he has amnesia 

I don't care how heartbroken Jack was. He has  lived like a monk when he hasn't been with Jennifer for the most part, so all this is nonsense.

• Love 11

I too felt no real connection to this 'twist'. It seems contrived and thought up somewhat rapidly.

So what if Jack and Kate had a one night stand when Jennifer was in a coma for a year? Yes, Jennifer would be hurt but they would find a way to work through this and move on. He wasn't looking for an affair. No one is a homewrecker. Jack Deveraux is a flawed human being. His only place beside the hospital at Jennifer's bedside each day was the Brady Pub? Where was his family? His friends? Did Abs ever have him over for dinner or make some meals for him and bring them to the hospital?  She couldn't invite him to spend time at the mansion with her, Chad, and the kids? Did he have no one to talk to? Dr. Marlena did not recommend him seeing a counsellor once every couple of weeks for a mental health check-in and to talk about how *he* is doing? His wife is in a coma and had severe injuries, his brother was MIA as the essence of Stefano, his sister died, his son's girlfriend was killed. And he is supposed to suck it up and carry on like nothing has happened. Being at the hospital 24/7 for a year wears you down. Who the heck cared for Jack? He fell apart. Yes, Kate should have left him alone in the bed and for him to sleep off his alcohol. Did they take advantage of each other? Probably not. He was in a bad place, and no, things should not have happened, but they did.

Abs, there is a time and a place to discuss this so-called letter and the party was not the time or place. The alcohol, the meds all made for a brilliant combination for Gwen.

Why did Kate keep the letter? Maybe as a reminder that she isn't some worthless toy to toss around. That Jack took the time to treat her like a human being too.

Not sure of the new Jennifer yet.

• Love 11

Ron trying so hard to squeeze some blood out of that turnip known as The Time Jump®️.  Oy.  I actually liked that Kate and Jack developed a friendship over time that turned into a one night stand but it's difficult to get too invested in a story that's told through a handful of flashbacks.  

As far as Gwen goes, it felt like the writers dropped enough hints/dialogue of Gwen telling us this was going to be a big deal to feel disappointed that it wasn't, and scratching my head as to why she'd give a damn about Kate and Jack having sex.  Ok, phase 1 of her E-VOL plan.  She's trying so hard to be a dastardly villain.  

"Do the dirty"  Did Jake really say that?  Will there ever be a point in time when we don't have to refer to consensual sex as something "dirty" or a guilt-ridden act?  Probably not.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Meanwhile, on the other end of town, we have Kate's granddaughter (as they reminded us today) who also got too drunk to get herself home.

Yes.  Jack was drunk but somehow HE is a horrible person.  And while I certainly would never say Allie is to blame for her rape, why isn't anyone giving Jack the same understanding?

While I love Kayla, she's turning into a doctor the same way Justin is a lawyer.  ANY doctor worth their degree wouldn't simply say "You share DNA."  It's not that complicated to say exactly how much DNA they share.  If you're going to accuse someone of rape, how about getting proof?

Of course, I REALLY want the whole Tripp story done, like yesterday.  And I really want several people - especially Claire - to apologize to Tripp.  Apparently she is the only one (besides Ben of course) who deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Today’s episode was not good and Cady MacClain / NuJennifer is not working for me. Also Matt Ashford/Jack makes strange acting choices sometimes. 

CM is SO bad. I love it because it's absolutely hilarious. And yes 'strange' is exactly how I'd describe MA's acting. 

7 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

... scratching my head as to why [Gwen would] give a damn about Kate and Jack having sex.  

I don't think she does give a damn. She just thought it would hurt Abigail and all she cares about is fucking Abigail over for some reason. Hell, she doesn't even really need a reason imo. I can understand wanting to fuck Abigail over just because lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

This. Why would you do that to your mother? 

Nope.  But the way Jack was talking made it seem like the pub was the only place he had to go.  And so I have to ask--where was Abs?  Why wouldn't she invite her sad, stressed father to live with her or to be with the grandkids?  Instead of "take care of yourself" shouldn't she be offering to take care of him? 

But honestly, that isn't the part that made me the most mad.  No, what pissed me the fuck off is the timing of this story.  And the hypocrisy of it.

So Kate invited Jack to her room because he had too much to drink and couldn't drive home.  They ended up in bed and slept together. He's the Cheating McCheater Villain.

Meanwhile, on the other end of town, we have Kate's granddaughter (as they reminded us today) who also got too drunk to get herself home.  She ended up in bed with someone.  And she's the victim because her inebriation means she was RAAAAPED.  Rapedy raped raped raped.

Eff off, DOOL.

This is reminding me of JJ/Lani a few years back he was too drunk to remember anything and Lani shows up with pics of a passed out JJ in bed to show to Gabi. 

Yet you know if the reverse happened JJ would be labeled all sorts of things.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don't care how heartbroken Jack was. He has  lived like a monk when he hasn't been with Jennifer for the most part, so all this is nonsense.

Well, we really don't know how he behaved when he was not with Jennifer on one of his walkabouts. We have an idea, though. . .

5 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Well, we really don't know how he behaved when he was not with Jennifer on one of his walkabouts. We have an idea, though. . .

No but we do know how he behaved when he wasn't with Jennifer yet still on the show--when she was with other people.  Normally, both sides of the couple have some kind of romantic relationship.  Jack did not except for when he had amnesia. 

So they could retroactively go back and change that but I'd still call shenanigans. 

• Love 2

Because today's episode was just that bad....

*Cue the theme music*

On our last episode...

Forty year old Jake became a lovesick school boy over the town's sex vixen, Kate. Despite the good sex, Kate informed him that they were a one and done kinda hook-up just like Gabby did after their only romp. Will Jake need to schedule an appointment with Dr. Marlena to address his sexual inferiority complex now? Or will Kate don a school girl outfit and take him up on the offer to sneak around?

dool_0445.jpg

Meanwhile, Zander played relationship shrink to his intern. But did rambling Charlie need an editor more than Zander's lesson in toxic masculinity?

xander-advises-charlie-days-of-our-lives

Sanctimonious Abigail couldn't believe the audacity of her father's infidelity. Will she remember her own home-wrecking ways or simply have another cocktail?

days-james-scott-kate-mansi-ej-abigail-k

Over in the park, Jen reminded Jack that he's not only slept with her mother but her father's old mistress. Is cousin Julie next?

OIP.xkRg-df_PZj44TMa9czrHwHaEO?pid=Api&r

Bored? Well you'll be again next time on Days of our Lives. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

I'm starting to really think that this isn't about Gwen being Jack's daughter as I'd previous suspected.  It just feels really targeted towards Abigail and everything else is just a side effect, so to speak--which makes the whole Jack/Kate thing even dumber.  That is exactly the kind of relationship he would have had in the past but it would have remained platonic.  They should have gone for misunderstanding over this BS.

So Kate and Jake hit the sheets without even kissing.  I thought it might have been a COVID thing but Theo and Claire sure as heck locked lips. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I too felt no real connection to this 'twist'. It seems contrived and thought up somewhat rapidly.

So what if Jack and Kate had a one night stand when Jennifer was in a coma for a year? Yes, Jennifer would be hurt but they would find a way to work through this and move on. He wasn't looking for an affair. No one is a homewrecker. Jack Deveraux is a flawed human being. His only place beside the hospital at Jennifer's bedside each day was the Brady Pub? Where was his family? His friends? Did Abs ever have him over for dinner or make some meals for him and bring them to the hospital?  She couldn't invite him to spend time at the mansion with her, Chad, and the kids? Did he have no one to talk to? Dr. Marlena did not recommend him seeing a counsellor once every couple of weeks for a mental health check-in and to talk about how *he* is doing? His wife is in a coma and had severe injuries, his brother was MIA as the essence of Stefano, his sister died, his son's girlfriend was killed. And he is supposed to suck it up and carry on like nothing has happened. Being at the hospital 24/7 for a year wears you down. Who the heck cared for Jack? He fell apart. Yes, Kate should have left him alone in the bed and for him to sleep off his alcohol. Did they take advantage of each other? Probably not. He was in a bad place, and no, things should not have happened, but they did.

THIS to all the above...

Abs, there is a time and a place to discuss this so-called letter and the party was not the time or place. The alcohol, the meds all made for a brilliant combination for Gwen.

Maybe it's because I'm a teetotaler, but I don't get why in fiction (tv, books, film) people so readily reach for alcohol at the drop of a hat. When I'm upset, I go for a walk, play with my pets, watch something on tv/DVD/streaming to occupy my mind, etc. 

Why did Kate keep the letter? Maybe as a reminder that she isn't some worthless toy to toss around. That Jack took the time to treat her like a human being too.

Yeah, given how men have treated Kate in the past, I could see her keeping the letter because it's so rare a man takes the time to acknowledge her as a human, not just a sex object. From Kate's perspective, that was a rare display of decency from a MAN to her.

Not sure of the new Jennifer yet.

19 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I'm starting to really think that this isn't about Gwen being Jack's daughter as I'd previous suspected.  It just feels really targeted towards Abigail and everything else is just a side effect, so to speak--which makes the whole Jack/Kate thing even dumber.  That is exactly the kind of relationship he would have had in the past but it would have remained platonic.  They should have gone for misunderstanding over this BS.

So Kate and Jake hit the sheets without even kissing.  I thought it might have been a COVID thing but Theo and Claire sure as heck locked lips. 

I wish the show would tell us already why Gwen hates Abigail so much. Regardless, I'm bored with DOOL these days. There's no storyline really holding my attention.

• Love 9

I dont see the point to Kate & Jake's 'roll in the hay"....the 2 of them together made me queasy,  Kate is an attractive woman, but I dont get Why Jake was all 'hot & bothered" by her.   And Xander giving romance advice to Charlie was ridiculous,  has Xander not learned anything from his romance with Sarah?!  He was all 'toxic masculinity", which Sarah does not appreciate...I thought Xander had changed his ways.  Today's show just left me feeling "Ick" & "meh".

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

I wish the show would tell us already why Gwen hates Abigail so much. Regardless, I'm bored with DOOL these days. There's no storyline really holding my attention.

Everything is so contrived nonsensical and offensive. I just cannot stand this rape storyline.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

You see this is the difference between the Belle/Shawn/Jan story. We actually SAW the story play out on screen. We knew why Jan hated Belle so much.The writers took us for the ride. We saw the beginning, middle, and ending. All this seems to be is a bunch of contrive nonsense.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Regardless, I'm bored with DOOL these days. There's no storyline really holding my attention.

I must be bored too, because I'm only watching a couple times a week, if that   I missed yesterday and today, but the J&J storyline is not interesting me at all because I just can't see Cady as Jennifer. 

• Love 4

I wish Show would give us more background about Stefan and Jake.  Who are their adoptive parents?  Do they have siblings? I know Stefan didn't have a happy family life.

Uhoh.  Hints from Charlie about his background?

Ah, more loving Abigail.

I was hoping Gabi would walk in on Jake and Kate.

"Of all people, you." You mean the Jack who is a rapist, and has gone missing on and off for years? The Jack who ran for mayor on a racist platform?

• Love 4

That kiss between Claire and Theo really surprised me.   Is that the 1st time we've seen anyone on the show actually kiss?  Maybe I missed it because I have missed a few shows over the past couple of week because of newsbreaks (and I'm hating several characters/storylines and haven't been interested enough to watch episodes On Demand).  

The Charlie/Claire/Theo story is the least annoying one on at the moment. I don't hate it.

I still don't see Cady as Jennifer and probably never will but I did find JJ/Jennifer sweet and in character for both of them and their relationship. Its one of the few dynamics this past decade where I don't find either character involved soulless.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

CM is SO bad. I love it because it's absolutely hilarious. And yes 'strange' is exactly how I'd describe MA's acting. 

I felt like I was in an alternate universe watching Cady McClain these past couple of days. I spent many years watching her on AMC and ATWT. I know she's capable of amazing things. I thought hey if Jennifer HAS to be recast at least it will be by a great actress. But um. What in the actual hell was that today? It was SO bad. I feel bad criticizing her because I'm sure it wasn't easy to step into such prominent role, but mm yeah. Maybe she shouldnt have been thrown into such an emotional/strong story.

• Love 6

Poor Abigail thinks she did the right thing. She deserved how her father treated her. She is an adult and this sort of thing should have been discussed in private. Not after taking strong medication and having four glasses of champagne. Guess she has forgotten her past exploits - trying to burn Ben alive, her affair with EJ, her affair with Austin, her multiple personalities, getting involved with Stefan. Her dad who has been going through a living hell for a year, makes one mistake. With which he should be strung over the coals. Guess what, Abs? Your dad is not perfect. He flubbed up and maybe show him some sympathy.

NewJen, that was a good slap. Guess you too have forgotten your life when 'Jack' was dead. 

No idea why Kate and Jake would hop in to bed. We didn't see anyting, so I'm guessing Covid and social distancing.

Xander, you are not the person to give romantic advice to anyone. Charlie is being a little creepy - Claire will get back to you when she checks her calendar.

Wasn't Theo one of her biggest fans?

• Love 5
On 11/5/2020 at 1:00 AM, Peanut6711 said:

Yes, the DNA test should list a percentage of match. So you could differentiate a parent from another relative. Even brothers would have a difference. Half brothers even more. This is what bugs me about this plot point. The only way the DNA isn't Days playing fast and loose with medical facts is if it was a twin, and that's so clichéd. Plus they just played that card with Jake/Stefan. 

I think they played that card with Emily /Lucas/Rex/Mimi.

Carlivati is done people !!! He is finished !! He is now plagiarising himself !! He is creatively bankrupt. 

• Love 2
On 11/10/2020 at 7:50 AM, enchantingmonkey said:

Ron trying so hard to squeeze some blood out of that turnip known as The Time Jump®️.  Oy.  I actually liked that Kate and Jack developed a friendship over time that turned into a one night stand but it's difficult to get too invested in a story that's told through a handful of flashbacks.  

As far as Gwen goes, it felt like the writers dropped enough hints/dialogue of Gwen telling us this was going to be a big deal to feel disappointed that it wasn't, and scratching my head as to why she'd give a damn about Kate and Jack having sex.  Ok, phase 1 of her E-VOL plan.  She's trying so hard to be a dastardly villain.  

"Do the dirty"  Did Jake really say that?  Will there ever be a point in time when we don't have to refer to consensual sex as something "dirty" or a guilt-ridden act?  Probably not.  

Its pretty sad because the Time jump has largely failed . Carlivati went down that route because he wrote himself into a corner.

The proof lies inthe fact that nothing major changed. We still had the same characters afterall. If his time jump was radical to the point where he culled half of the canvas and brought back characters such as Mike Horton and others ,It would have actually felt like a genuine reboot of some sort. 

• Love 3

I really like Jake. Especially when he is baiting Gwen.

Kate was talking about Abigail I think and called her her sister-in-law? I tried to think how that is possible but couldn't work it out. Does anyone know?

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, bannana said:

I really like Jake. Especially when he is baiting Gwen.

Kate was talking about Abigail I think and called her her sister-in-law? I tried to think how that is possible but couldn't work it out. Does anyone know?

She was married to Andre, Chad's brother.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 11/10/2020 at 3:24 PM, Irlandesa said:

I wonder if it's to show that Kate/Jake having sex is just a sexual attraction and not "true love"?

Also, it feels that Claire is being slotted into Ciara's place as Victor's favorite and she's now being called beautiful and desirable and worthy of all good things--I like the character so I'm good with the reversal.

I did enjoy Jack's ripping into Princess Abs and to her credit, MM looked completely pained which made me feel a little sympathetically towards her.  I also enjoyed Gwen's twisting the knife with all of her "kind" comments.  But the best part was Jake's calling Gwen out because he knows she's behind it all--I wonder if he's going to try and prove it.

• Love 7

@boes, Are you on vacation?

So Charlie finds his new beloved Claire, kissing another dude. Gives the flowers back to Xander. Who regifts them to Sarah. Isn't love grand?

Xander also notices the money move to some shell account. Uncle Vic, do check out your company.

Too bad Theo is seeing someone else. Guess he won't be sticking around for a long time.

Nice move by Kate to get Jake out of her room. Why is Chad looking for his wife and talking to Kate? Strange.

Gwen, you played this well. Although it is a bit weird that you are talking to the Stefano portrait. Jake is starting to get your number so hmmmm, better step up and get the plan working.

Jake plays decent and tucks Abs in. Chad walks in. Trouble.

• Love 6

yeah, MAs acting can be cringy.   He did okay with some of the Abby scenes but he was terrible in those flashbacks.  He over does it too much.  It's bad.    Cady has some bad moments but overall I think she did ok.  She's just not Jennifer.  There's nothing similar to Missy Reeves so its feels like completely different character. 

I guess the only similarity between what Jack and Allie did is they were both drunk.  Jack and Kate both agreed it was mutual.  Allie says she said no.   

I enjoy Steve and Kayla but I think the story works better if Tripp is guilty but I dont think that's where this is going.  I'm not really attached to Tripp since he's not Joey or Stephanie and I hate Ava.    I actually think the actor who plays Tripp would be a good bad guy 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, SnK said:

I enjoy Steve and Kayla but I think the story works better if Tripp is guilty but I dont think that's where this is going.  I

Trip seems pretty clear that he did not have sex with Alley.

So how is he the daddy?

1 minute ago, bannana said:

Trip seems pretty clear that he did not have sex with Alley.

So how is he the daddy?

Well, the question is whether he's lying.  He did assault Kayla and Joey so he's capable of violence.   I'm not saying he's guilty because I don't know but I can understand why Kayla would doubt him.  He did attack her.    I tend to think Ron won't write him as guilty but I think the story works better if he was. 

• Love 3

Because the show hasn't been all that interesting lately, I haven't really been watching daily.  I just catch up by playing an episode or two while doing other stuff.  Because of that, please excuse the fact that these are really just random thoughts about what's happening now and not any specific episode.

I'm completely over whiney Brady blaming Eli for Kristen being in prison.  They both have gob loads of money, so Kristen should have been caught for the sheer stupidity of leaving Rachel with Lani rather than paying the nanny I'm sure she has extra to take care of her.  If Brady actually had a brain, he would have sent her away the minute she showed up so Eli would never have known she had even been there.  Yet, he tries to make Eli feel guilty by talking about Rachel crying for her mother.  Melinda made if VERY clear that if Kristen didn't get at least some prison time she was going to prosecute Lani.  Somehow, it's better for Lani's TWO babies to be without their mother.  Oh, and random thing - isn't Rachel like 1 1/2 now with the time jump.  How about they at least write that the kid is doing SOMETHING besides sleeping 24/7.  

And Eli, Lani is going to dump your ass for not replying "how high" fast enough when she says jump.  Just fess up now, and work out a reasonable custody arrangement.

Don't care at all about grumpy John.  He's not even slightly entertaining.

Really not looking forward to everybody in town hating on Tripp only to offer half-hearted "oopsies"  when it inevitably comes out that he didn't rape Allie.

Can the show please have Nicole do something other than run around telling everybody Allie's business?  

Loved Jack ripping Abigail a new one for telling Jennifer about him in front of basically the entire town.  That was really beyond cruel.  Also really loved it when he knocked her off of that incredibly high horse she was trying to ride around on.

Was there even a point to Kate and Jake hooking up?

• Love 11
9 hours ago, SnK said:

I enjoy Steve and Kayla but I think the story works better if Tripp is guilty but I dont think that's where this is going.  I'm not really attached to Tripp since he's not Joey or Stephanie and I hate Ava.    I actually think the actor who plays Tripp would be a good bad guy 

This.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:58 PM, Silver Raven said:

I wish Show would give us more background about Stefan and Jake.  Who are their adoptive parents?  Do they have siblings? I know Stefan didn't have a happy family life.

Uhoh.  Hints from Charlie about his background?

Ah, more loving Abigail.

I was hoping Gabi would walk in on Jake and Kate.

"Of all people, you." You mean the Jack who is a rapist, and has gone missing on and off for years? The Jack who ran for mayor on a racist platform?

Un-DiMera these clowns first ,then maybe they might be interesting  . Because at this point ,they are both c0llosal flops who were shoe hormed into a prominent family in a contrieved manner. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, SnK said:

I guess the only similarity between what Jack and Allie did is they were both drunk.  Jack and Kate both agreed it was mutual.  Allie says she said no. 

Right but that's a specific choice the show is making which I think is tone deaf.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm completely over whiney Brady blaming Eli for Kristen being in prison.  They both have gob loads of money, so Kristen should have been caught for the sheer stupidity of leaving Rachel with Lani rather than paying the nanny I'm sure she has extra to take care of her.  If Brady actually had a brain, he would have sent her away the minute she showed up so Eli would never have known she had even been there. 

This! I can't summon up the slightest sympathy for Brady and Kristin either. Also they have plenty of money between them to hire some high powered attorneys (not Belle) to get Kristin off on an insanity plea. Pretty sure a few years of therapy wouldn't hurt her. In the meantime, Rachel can join Mommy is Crazy Daycare with Abigail's kids, and Brady can stop bitching. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Because the show hasn't been all that interesting lately, I haven't really been watching daily. 

Can the show please have Nicole do something other than run around telling everybody Allie's business?  

I so agree that the show is not good right now. My favorite couples Eric & Nicole and Ben & Ciara are gone and I don't like the new Claire, Jennifer or Theo and Hope and Will are gone.  That's too much loss/change.  Furthermore, I'm not feeling this Jack slept with Kate story, Jan Spears or Philip.  Who cares?  After Monday's episode I removed it from my DVR.  Hopefully something wonderful will happen down the line to get me watching again.  As for now, sayonara.