Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I wonder where Claire was going and coming from if it's so late that the pub is closed. Apparently John can just walk out of the hospital and then back in at whatever time of the night it is.

There was a weird edit in the Steve and John tussle when John broke away from Steve twice.

Did Charlie ever get dinner?

• Love 2

Charlie and Claire's utterly horrible, matching eyebrows continue to fascinate me.

I refuse to give this horrible and offensive Tripp/Allie storyline any attention at all anymore. 

I watched the Sarah scenes today because I enjoy Phillip. Fucking hell, she is insufferable. I despise how LG plays her. And while I loved her dress, I have no idea why she would be wearing it to lounge around her house in mid October.

Phillip referred to Victor as just 'father' on the phone this time so I'm starting to wonder if maybe it really is either a back-from-the-dead Bo/Isabella or, more likely, some rando who recently found out they were Victor's child. It would be kind of hilarious though if they brought Bo back when Hope and Ciara are both gone.

• Love 7
On 10/15/2020 at 1:44 PM, kitmerlot1213 said:

"Eli put you in a bad spot"--no Brady,

No, Brady -- bad Bonehead Black! No biscuit!

Man, I'm not especially a fan of Eli, but people need to stop blaming him for their own (or that woman's, at any rate) moronic choices.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

As for Martha's "belly," it just looks like a pooch many women get after they've had children.  It wouldn't likely be noticeable at all in real life but on TV where we see these characters with full body shots and where they almost always have flat stomachs (on the women---men have suit jackets that do some work), it stands out. For many women, it's the hardest thing to get rid of even after they've lost the baby weight because it's all about the muscles...etc.

How does Tripp stay in town?  I think he's innocent but goodness, there are so many people who allegedly care about him who are ready to believe a woman who has vague memories over him.  I couldn't live with that.

Why is Nicole pushing Allie to spend time with Henry?  She wanted to give the baby away and has shown no real evidence that she has changed her mind on that.  She's only living with her baby because she knew living with it in Nicole's house was the only way she would get the baby out of her mother's hands and have her mom go away.

I forget where the post was but someone pointed out that this show sometimes creates interesting stories that pit characters against one another but then they go on too long (and get wrapped up too fast once things actually get interesting, IMO).  And that applies to this Tripp story. 

Instead of having a shifty DNA lab (spec) or Tripp not wanting to take the test, I think it'd be more interesting if Allie didn't want a DNA test because she's afraid that a test that identifies Tripp as the father would establish rights for him. 

And I'll say it, I didn't find Sarah and Phillip all that terrible.  I'm not opposed to a triangle. 

Although Phillip's phone call was rather tense.  And while Xander might have a point about Phillip's motives, he was an ass with Sarah.  All he'd have to do is point out that he might try to get to him (Xander) through her but tell her he trusts her to handle it. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I remember and it pissed me off because it was all done to prop Doctor Tan... It was really obscene for the show to have done that story, it was such a low blow.  I will never understand the show's apathy for Jack/Lucas  and the actors who portray them..

Should throw in JJ/Casey because he's in the same boat as they are. 

21 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Maybe Jack is not Gwen's bio dad but was platonically involved with her mom in England post running out on Jen and Abby. We know this show loves neutering Jack. 

I could see this and honestly would prefer it not because I want Jack neutered but because I don't buy Gwen being Abby's younger sister(older sure) and Salem could be a bit less incestuous.

• Love 2

JKJ's performance feels so forced at times but I did enjoy Phillip being more relaxed with Sarah, and rather effortlessly motivating Xander to behave like as ass.  

While I can understand Tripp being hurt that friends and family don't believe him, I'd jump on the opportunity to prove that I'm innocent of a crime that I knew I didn't commit.  But it was nice to have another day of Steve, Kayla, John and Marlena having adult conversations with each other.  

• Love 7

I did some Internet digging about the Kiriakis family tree and found a Tyler. Maybe that is the secret partner in crime. Or they will resurrect Isabella. He would also be a half brother to Rex. No idea who he is talking to on the phone about their 'dad'. He does play off well with Sarah and it is so easy to get Xander's feathers ruffled.

Yeah, John, if your son was accused of a crime, you would not be out punching people's lights out. The matter is most likely investigation and once the facts have been collected, the truth will come out. Tripp should be happy about a DNA test, even if it happens in Salemland where paternity tests are often tampered with.

Why is this Charlie guy so interested in Claire? It seemed kinda creepy that he wants to walk her home. Um, she probably has access to a car or she can take the bus if necessary.

I do understand Allie's disinterest in her baby. Her memories about being assaulted are vague and most likely faulty. She has no evidence that Tripp attacked her. The baby is also 50% her DNA. If she genuinely doesn't want it, put it up for formal adoption. If it is Tripp's child, he may want to assert his parental rights and maybe sue her for custody. She has no interest, so the daddy may actually want the baby. She is only living at Nicole's since her mom would take the kid back to Italy. Wonder if Sami is helping to support her grandson or if Nicole has to foot all the bills.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I did some Internet digging about the Kiriakis family tree and found a Tyler.

Isn’t that Phillip’s son with Mimi that Steve and Kayla almost adopted (and called Pocket...ugh)? He ended up going to another family?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

That's just... you know... her body.  Because everyone can't be a stick-thin waif.  

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Just maybe, you know, not have wardrobe put her in a skin-tight white dress with a pattern that emphasizes that particular area.

• Love 2
On 10/16/2020 at 7:10 AM, enchantingmonkey said:

The only thing I can think of with the "our dad" comment is that Victor has a long-lost child out there that has made contact with Phillip and devised some scheme to take over Titan, which feels like something Carlivati would do.  That's really obnoxious if it was just the actor misreading his line and the show allowing it to play on screen.  

Ugh ! Ugh ! Ugh ! Ugh ! Ugh ! Ugh ! 

Another long lost child .  Or dear Lord !!!

Enough of this !!!!

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

And while I loved her dress, I have no idea why she would be wearing it to lounge around her house in mid October.

Well, for Sarah she could have worn it to work. Plus, she was expecting to have a romantic dinner with Xander (Blech.) I did wonder that about Nicole's dress. I liked the dress and I liked her earrings but it seemed odd for her to be wearing that outfit. She's not working right now so there's no real need to get that fancy. Plus, I would think it would be unwise to wear dangly earrings like that around a baby who might easily grab them.

11 hours ago, MsTree said:

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Just maybe, you know, not have wardrobe put her in a skin-tight white dress with a pattern that emphasizes that particular area.

I try not to body shame women, and that's definitely not what I'm doing here, but yeah I think the dress was the problem. I kept getting distracted by it and I've never noticed that with her any times she's visited the show recently. That dress was just not flattering and probably wouldn't be for anyone who isn't a very thin model.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Well, for Sarah she could have worn it to work. Plus, she was expecting to have a romantic dinner with Xander (Blech.) I did wonder that about Nicole's dress. I liked the dress and I liked her earrings but it seemed odd for her to be wearing that outfit. She's not working right now so there's no real need to get that fancy. Plus, I would think it would be unwise to wear dangly earrings like that around a baby who might easily grab them.

I try not to body shame women, and that's definitely not what I'm doing here, but yeah I think the dress was the problem. I kept getting distracted by it and I've never noticed that with her any times she's visited the show recently. That dress was just not flattering and probably wouldn't be for anyone who isn't a very thin model.

The show does know how to dress women who are not size 2. Look at how they dress Mary Beth Evans who plays Kayla, she is often in unflattering clothes that make her look frumpy and she is still a beautiful woman.   

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

The show does know how to dress women who are not size 2. 

Nor women who aren't in their twenties. The majority of the women in Salem seem to think they are the same age as Abigail. And that there's a cocktail party about to start at any moment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I’m showing my age but nuClaire looks like (the late) Dana Plato who played Kimberly Drummond on Diff’rent Strokes. I just can’t unsee it. I just saw her today with a new actor whom I don’t know yet. I didn’t really watch them. I fast forwarded to more familiar faces. I only have so much time in my day. LOL!!!

• Love 2

Charlie is starting to look pretty suspicious as Allie's rapist.   I didn't think it at first, but he seemed pretty shifty when he and Claire were talking.  He was giving me the creeps.   And after his confrontation with Tripp, I was convinced.    Or I've just watched soaps for too long.

• Love 6

Although I am not really a fan of the character Allie or the pregnancy/rape stories or even the portrayer herself, Linsay Arnold's performances has greatly improved since first episode. Hopefully the show come up with some good material for her down the road. 

The Philip/Sarah interaction was surprisingly well. TPTBs deserve some credit for temporarily pulling JKJ off this childish Philip/Xander rivalry. I agree with ENCHATINGMONKEY that Jay's performance feels awkward on occasions, or in scenes with PT - to be more precise. He has a natural flow in scenes with other people (e.g. Belle, Sarah). As for LG, this allows her to share scenes with an experienced scene partner whom she clicked better than the expressionless Paul Telfer (He's interpretation of the reformed and romantic Xander is ineffective) lol.

P.S. Charlie will probably turn out to be the real rapist of Allie and Claire is his next victim.   

Edited by Guest

I agree that PT doesn't play an effective romantic lead. I think Xander/Sarah have chemistry but not one that I think makes a supercouple at least where I find their relationship memorable. I mean some of it is the writing too(a lot of it tbh).

Xander works best as a fun villain who pops in and out of Salem but beyond that no real depth to him. Not every character needs to be reformed or stick around. He's easier to take than Ben and Kristen because he's still treated as a pariah on some level and I don't see Nicole etc wanting him around.

• Love 5
On 10/17/2020 at 1:54 AM, MsTree said:

I watched the show, and I thought she looked great.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with her body or her dress.  I didn't even see what y'all are talking about.  Plus, it's not like she is trying to wear whatever awful things Gabi wears... Martha/Belle is dressing completely appropriately.

• Love 2
On 10/17/2020 at 2:34 PM, Pearson80 said:

The show does know how to dress women who are not size 2. 

On 10/17/2020 at 2:40 PM, Sandman said:

Nor women who aren't in their twenties. 

I'm sorry, but if that's who people think the show can dress, then the show doesn't know how to dress anyone!!  Gabi, oldClaire, and Ciara's wardrobes are/were absolutely ridiculous!!!  No one in real life wears those skin tight crop tops, spandex skirts, and whatever else barely-there-piece of clothing they were wearing every day.  And especially not to work at a business setting like Titan.  Real companies have real dress codes, and none of them would have ever passed in a million years.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

And especially not to work at a business setting like Titan.  Real companies have real dress codes, and none of them would have ever passed in a million years.

This is why I've never been convinced by the argument that the cast must be wearing their own clothes. I don't actually think the show knows how to dress anyone in the younger cast, either. Nobody dresses appropriately for the season, but that's probably at least partly related to the fact that the show tapes six months in advance, or at least it used to. Nobody makes a distinction between evening / club wear and daytime or work clothes. Real companies do have real dress codes (along with real responsibilities and working hours!) It's altogether ridiculous.

• Love 5
On 10/17/2020 at 9:26 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I find Sarah mostly insufferable but I still agree with this lol.

I have no idea why LG insists on playing Sarah like she's a cutesy teenager--the weird baby voice and facial expressions are beyond the pale-- instead of the adult womnn in  her thirties she clearly is but I'm not her scene partner--the man who plays Xander must have the patience of Job.

Steve and Kayla are doing a wonderful job of playing a couple at odds--I especially like that even though they are on different sides, they are still communicating and trying to reach the other one. How refreshingly adult.

Dear GOD, but Brady is an immature idiot and I hate how he flounces around the Kirakis mansion and tries to strong arm all of the adults  into siding with him and his many issues regarding Krsisten.  And his calling Phillip and Xander losers is rich--does he even have a job right now?

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 10

Is Sarah stupid? She really thinks Phillip suddenly wants to be her BFF just cause she is such great company? I know Xander loves her but I think he can do better at this point lol

And kicking him out of bed cause he won't apologize? I am tired of her demanding he obey her every demand. Glad he stood up to both Brady and Phillip too. I know he did Brady wrong but Brady shut up a woman in a coffin and Phillip is laundering money through Titan so neither of them have much of a moral leg to stand on

• Love 10
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Is Sarah stupid? She really thinks Phillip suddenly wants to be her BFF just cause she is such great company? I know Xander loves her but I think he can do better at this point lol

And kicking him out of bed cause he won't apologize? I am tired of her demanding he obey her every demand. Glad he stood up to both Brady and Phillip too. I know he did Brady wrong but Brady shut up a woman in a coffin and Phillip is laundering money through Titan so neither of them have much of a moral leg to stand on

Philip didn't kidnap people and locked them in a furnace room to die, did he? Of course Philip is no saint, but he didn't stoop to Xander, Kristen and Ben's level in terms of crimes.

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

And kicking him out of bed cause he won't apologize? I am tired of her demanding he obey her every demand.

What she said made a lot of sense, though.  Hell, it was pretty love blind in Xander's favor that she thought Philip would be incompetent. 

And I would have kicked him out after the cave man display. 

Allie being suddenly so certain that Tripp raped her is strange.  Maybe it fits the narrative Nicole was talking about in regards to Tripp wanting a DNA test--she has told herself so many times that it was Tripp that she believes it .

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I have no idea why LG insists on playing Sarah like she's a cutesy teenager--the weird baby voice and facial expressions are beyond the pale-- instead of the adult womnn in  her thirties she clearly is but I'm not her scene partner--the man who plays Xander must have the patience of Job.

Steve and Kayla are doing a wonderful job of playing a couple at odds--I especially like that even though they are on different sides, they are still communicating and trying to reach other other one. How refreshingly adult.

Dear GOD, but Brady is an immature idiot and I hate how he flounces around the Kirakis mansion and tries to strong arm all of the adults  into siding with him and his many issues regarding Krsisten.  And his calling Phillip and Xander losers is rich--does he even have a job right now?

Can others who watched LG on The Bold and the Beautiful chime in?  I recall she played her character on that soap in the same way.

Between Sarah's cutesy voice and John's whisper, today's episode was an exercise in patience. Here I was hoping that John's aneurism would have knocked that whisper clear out of him.

Shut up, Brady. Although, in a town of people who have seemingly forgiven Ben for being a serial killer, I don't entirely blame Brady for being a bit peeved that people continue to bring up y'know, the fact Kristen tried to murder Victor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Did Brady, who is in love with Kristen and currently trying to get his uncle grandafather (whatever I forget how they're related lol) to keep her from going to prison for stabbing him, really question why Sarah is with Xander? I mean lol.

Phillip's face is my fave thing right now. It's just such an enigma. And he's constantly pulling it in such entertaining ways. I just enjoy it!

OK I think I skipped everything else.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did Brady, who is in love with Kristen and currently trying to get his uncle grandafather (whatever I forget how they're related lol) to keep her from going to prison for stabbing him, really question why Sarah is with Xander? I mean lol.

Phillip's face is my fave thing right now. It's just such an enigma. And he's constantly pulling it in such entertaining ways. I just enjoy it!

OK I think I skipped everything else.

Philip is Brady's uncle. Brady's mother is Philip's sister.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Allie being suddenly so certain that Tripp raped her is strange.  Maybe it fits the narrative Nicole was talking about in regards to Tripp wanting a DNA test--she has told herself so many times that it was Tripp that she believes it .

I thought Nicole was going to gently suggest to Allie that it was possible that perhaps she had convinced herself that Tripp raped her, but of course that didn't happen because heaven forbid anyone but Tripp question Allie's story. I hope it's not wishful thinking on my part, but I feel that scenario was brought up because eventually Allie will remember this conversation and have the realization that she did indeed convince herself that Tripp raped her when in fact it was someone else.

So is Allie back to being Henry's mom? Is Nicole just a glorified babysitter who Allie is mooching off of? I still don't understand their arrangement.

Was this the first episode they filmed after the lengthy COVID break? Because Kayla's hair seemed noticeably longer and I noticed everyone kept a distance from each other.

John is acting so strange, and what is up with him vehemently refusing pain killers for his hand? Is he a recovering addict like half the people on this show?

• Love 2

Johns change is personality is very sad and scary.  He needs to talk to a doctor about it.  
    What reason has Tripp given for not wanting a DNA test?

JMHO it kind feels like Nicole is projecting her own issues on Allies situation.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I thought Nicole was going to gently suggest to Allie that it was possible that perhaps she had convinced herself that Tripp raped her, but of course that didn't happen because heaven forbid anyone but Tripp question Allie's story. I hope it's not wishful thinking on my part, but I feel that scenario was brought up because eventually Allie will remember this conversation and have the realization that she did indeed convince herself that Tripp raped her when in fact it was someone else.

Wasn't Nicole the one who convinced Allie that she was raped by Tripp?  It'd be kind of a turnabout for her to now suggest that Allie might have convinced herself of that.

1 hour ago, tribeca said:

What reason has Tripp given for not wanting a DNA test?

I didn't pay close attention today so I don't know if he gave a different answer but last week it was because he felt the ask meant people thought he was guilty.  He wants "innocent until proven" guilty by people he loves vs. "guilty until proven innocent."  While I get the sentiment, his refusal to take a test is silly because there would be nothing more I'd like to do to my accusers is go "na na na, told you so" when the negative test comes in.

But really, it's clearly a plot point to drag out this story. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I agree that Tripp not wanting to take the paternity test just drags out this unnecessary story. He has also lived in Salem and knows all about test switching so maybe he feels that someone will intercept the test and make him guilty. Half the town already thinks he is guilty.

Why is Allie 100% sure that Tripp is her attacker? She was wasted that evening. Tripp may very well have been honest about taking her home and then putting her in to bed, leaving a note, and going home or to his hotel. Couldn't Marlena offer to do the magic hypnosis mumbo jumbo with her to get out of the fuzziness?

I want to know who is paying for Nicole's apartment, and all the extra expenses of having Allie and her kid there, buying food for everyone, baby needs, etc. Sami is helping out? Nicole is not making millions at her job and doesn't have extra cash when now it is her and Holly, plus Allie and Henry.

Marlena should keep John in the hospital or some extended care centre for a bit. He is still very unstable. He became violent at the bar when the burger wasn't coming. Yes, Roman should be in the loop about his grand-daughter, but volatile John is not the way to go. Sometimes brain injuries do not reverse and John may be like he is for the rest of his life.

Sarah, stop the baby girl talk. You are in your mid 30s, at least. Punishing Xander won't work.

Brady, Philip, and Xander can all duke it out over nothing. Brady, you can expect Xander to ask you why you are with Kristen. Pot meet kettle.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I want to know who is paying for Nicole's apartment, and all the extra expenses of having Allie and her kid there, buying food for everyone, baby needs, etc. Sami is helping out? Nicole is not making millions at her job and doesn't have extra cash when now it is her and Holly, plus Allie and Henry.

Nicole is a former professional golddigger and has married for money in Victor and EJ. I am sure she still has some of that money stocked away as that she could afford that apartment easily as an president of Basic Black. She is still running that despite the fact that Brady ran out of town leaving her to run the company by herself, right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Can others who watched LG on The Bold and the Beautiful chime in?  I recall she played her character on that soap in the same way.

LG is WAY over-the-top with the baby voice on Days. She did it with certain characters on B&B, but nowhere near as much (and as bad) as on Days.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Does Jay Kenneth Johnson have a really old face or rough looking? He’s always making faces with his head pointing upwards. He’s not homely looking but I think it might be all the dimples he has but his face is looking really haggard looking. Maybe, if he shaved. Is it just me? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Does Jay Kenneth Johnson have a really old face or rough looking? He’s always making faces with his head pointing upwards. He’s not homely looking but I think it might be all the dimples he has but his face is looking really haggard looking. Maybe, if he shaved. Is it just me? 

Not just you. He always has this puss on his face, and as you said, his head cocked & pointing upwards...I guess to give Phillip this air of superiority. His face is definitely haggard, and his skin appears as if he's had way too much sun.

Maybe age is catching up with him, or maybe it's a deliberate acting choice, but either way, it's not a good look on him.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MsTree said:

Not just you. He always has this puss on his face, and as you said, his head cocked & pointing upwards...I guess to give Phillip this air of superiority. His face is definitely haggard, and his skin appears as if he's had way too much sun.

Maybe age is catching up with him, or maybe it's a deliberate acting choice, but either way, it's not a good look on him.

Well, he has been running his family farm in the last 5 years. 

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Why is Allie 100% sure that Tripp is her attacker? She was wasted that evening. Tripp may very well have been honest about taking her home and then putting her in to bed, leaving a note, and going home or to his hotel.

I can understand why Allie thinks it's Tripp, even if she initially remembered "someone" holding her down rather than Tripp specifically.  They both agree that they flirted and danced at the club, Allie was drunk, then Tripp took her home and they kissed.  The balance of probabilities would suggest that the guy who took her home and kissed her ended up sticking around and raping her, rather than some random person breaking in and attacking her after Tripp left. If Allie had reported the rape straight away back in London, Tripp would surely have been the main suspect and the cops probably would have been able to get a warrant for his DNA to see if it matched.

Having said that, we will probably eventually learn that some random creep was obsessed with Allie and did in fact break into her place to rape her after he saw Tripp leave.  This random creep probably also stole Tripp's note as some kind of weird trophy, and odds are someone will discover the note at some point.

Edited by bubble sparkly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I think we can expand this question... I want to know who pays for anything that any of them have?  I guess most of them "work" but we only ever really see the doctors and police officers working.  And one of the storylines about 10 years ago was that the police don't make much money.  I guess that explains why Lani and Eli still have to live in JJ's apartment with the bed right next to the kitchen sink...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bubble sparkly said:

If Allie had reported the rape straight away back in London, Tripp would surely have been the main suspect and the cops probably would have been able to get a warrant for his DNA to see if it matched.

If he had to give a DNA sample, Tripp probably would have been better off giving it to the authorities in London, or, really, any jurisdiction other than Salem (Village of the Dumbed), DNA-fudging capital of the world.

• LOL 10
18 minutes ago, Sandman said:

If he had to give a DNA sample, Tripp probably would have been better off giving it to the authorities in London, or, really, any jurisdiction other than Salem (Village of the Dumbed), DNA-fudging capital of the world.

OTOH, I think Sami wants the truth to come out on this, so she probably wouldn't mess with the samples.  I know others have done it, but she's probably the biggest repeat offender.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Katy M said:

OTOH, I think Sami wants the truth to come out on this, so she probably wouldn't mess with the samples.  I know others have done it, but she's probably the biggest repeat offender.

This surprises me somehow. I feel like there ought to be other contenders in the DNA Switcheroo Sweepstakes, but I don't know -- I haven't made a comprehensive survey of the field.

Edited by Sandman
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Sandman said:

This surprises me somehow. I feel like there ought to be other contenders in the DNA Switcheroo Sweepstakes, but I don't know -- I haven't made a comprehensive survey of the field.

Oh there probablyis.  I've been such a casual watcher since the early '00s, that I'm sure I've missed a bunch of switches.  I think Ben did one so he'd be Abigail's baby's father.  And I feel like Gabi did one on Abigail's last baby.  They really need to conduct the entire thing from collection to doing the test in front of all the interested parties since there is clearly no security in that hospital or lab.

I am absolutely loving Gwen and her interactions with Jake were spot on, especially his calling her out on her true motives.  He knows that she's up to something but he hasn't figured out what it is yet.  I can not WAIT for Gwen to destroy Princess Abs and Chad's smug existence.  TeamGwen for the win!

• Love 9

I enjoyed today's show for the atmosphere if not all the stories.  (Yeah, I totally fast forwarded through Ben & Ciara and Ben & Marlena scenes).

And we got a brief glimpse of Cady as Jennifer.  So far, not bad but I will need to see them interact for more than two lines.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She's divorced from EJ, is she getting alimony from DiMera?  And isn't she running the Titan fashion line?

• Love 2