Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CatLady

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Recommended Posts

So Nicole really is auditioning to be the new Julie isn't she?  Where the hell does she come off talking about Allie's personal business without even asking her if it's OK?

This whole storyline is beyond repulsive and now they're going to have people lining up to take sides.  

I am so over the whole Titan CEO drama.  Victor hires and fires people at the drop of a hat and for reasons that have absolutely NOTHING to do with running a company.  He's obviously due for a check-up with his gerontologist.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I can see the show making Nicole a busybody even though it doesn't suit her tbh. Julie OTOH I think it makes sense at her age. Nicole is still young she doesn't need to be a busybody. Then again this show doesn't seem to want to write for her beyond Eric anymore(despite being able to exist without him for well over a decade)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Nicole was abused and did porn. Plus she also worked as some sort of reporter. She shouldn't be a busybody and should spend time investigating what really happened to Allie. Find the facts and then help her husband's niece if she can.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Well this rape storyline is pissing me off so much that I'm posting here two days in a row.  At least we got to see Steve and Kayla having what felt like a real conversation those characters would have about this ordeal.  That was the best part of this story, so far.  Otherwise, I can't find enough rotten tomatoes to throw at the screen.  

Seriously, Victor fires Xander one minute and then hires him back an hour or so later?  This would never happen within a large corporation, would it???  Hopefully, Phillip's E-VOL plot is to unseat Victor as head of Titan and have his Diabolical Smirk take over the company.  

I'm so proud of that little minx, Jan Spears, for doing Xander a favor and keeping the Phillip vs. Xander thingy alive.  

Just to be a bit of a cheerleader, I think the actress who portrays Allie is doing a good job with the second rotten storyline she's been handed.  You can throw rotten tomatoes at me if you like.  

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm telling you, the hair/makeup/wardrobe dept. is evil!

Are you sure that department actually exists?  I think it might just be the actors/actresses eating breakfast, giggling about their storylines and doing each other's makeup.  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I can see the show making Nicole a busybody even though it doesn't suit her tbh. Julie OTOH I think it makes sense at her age. Nicole is still young she doesn't need to be a busybody. Then again this show doesn't seem to want to write for her beyond Eric anymore(despite being able to exist without him for well over a decade)

Being a busybody isn't a condition that comes with aging.

Assholishness breaks out in all age groups.  Just look at Julie, she's been a brainless Putz her entire life.  Now she just does it in kaftans and clunky jewelry.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Are you sure that department actually exists?  I think it might just be the actors/actresses eating breakfast, giggling about their storylines and doing each other's makeup.  

Good point.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Nicole was abused and did porn. Plus she also worked as some sort of reporter. She shouldn't be a busybody and should spend time investigating what really happened to Allie. Find the facts and then help her husband's niece if she can.

Yes this would be preferable I always wanted Nicole to work for Jack/Jennifer at the Spectator at least it would give her something to do tbh.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes this would be preferable I always wanted Nicole to work for Jack/Jennifer at the Spectator at least it would give her something to do tbh.

She would then be dueling for a story with Princess Abs. Although, I really haven’t seen much investigative reporter skills from Abs. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Did we know the show wasn't airing today and tomorrow? Judging by no one commenting today, I guess we did know. I somehow forgot so when I turned on my recording and it was The Ellen Show I was like what. I'm even more confused now that I saw an article saying it was being preempted for the French Open. So strange lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She would then be dueling for a story with Princess Abs. Although, I really haven’t seen much investigative reporter skills from Abs. 

Maybe but that didn't affect Will who also worked there(even though we barely saw it). Abby was the one investigating the truth behind Jennifer's fall and manage to have Eve exonerated beyond that they did nothing else with that story which is a shame. 

Then they just had to have her go crazy afterwards because god forbid this show write something else for her besides that retread.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did we know the show wasn't airing today and tomorrow?

We knew but easy to forget.  They preempted the show for US Open Gold tournament and the French tournament.  I think there was one or two other times.  It's part of the way they're trying to make the recorded holiday episodes line up with the actual holidays since the show aired this summer when it should have been pre-empted (cancelled Olympics). 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

We knew but easy to forget.  They preempted the show for US Open Gold tournament and the French tournament.  I think there was one or two other times.  It's part of the way they're trying to make the recorded holiday episodes line up with the actual holidays since the show aired this summer when it should have been pre-empted (cancelled Olympics). 

I'm just trying to understand why in my area they aired a repeat of The Ellen Show instead lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm just trying to understand why in my area they aired a repeat of The Ellen Show instead lol.

They did that with the US Golf tournament as well.  I think it's because, in some parts of the country, tennis airs when DOOL would air.  Since they preempted the show, in other parts of the country, they aired something else.

I think they aired the Drew Barrymore Show at noon for us when they aired the US Golf Tournament.  Drew usually airs after DOOL but they moved it up early so it'd show. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Although, I really haven’t seen much investigative reporter skills from Abs. 

Wasn't she the one who figured out that it wasn't Eve who threw Jenn off the balcony?

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Wasn't she the one who figured out that it wasn't Eve who threw Jenn off the balcony?

Yes I mentioned that in my post (not sure why my name is in someone else's quote)

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/8/2020 at 12:48 AM, enchantingmonkey said:

Are you sure that department actually exists?  I think it might just be the actors/actresses eating breakfast, giggling about their storylines and doing each other's makeup.  

I can't help but think if the cast did their own wardrobe, they might dress better. Mary Beth Evans for example usually looks nicer in real life than some of the frumpy, unflattering dresses/skirts they put her in.  And I assume Kristin Alfonso can match unlike some of the color/pattern clashes that Hope has worn in the last few months. What baffles me is why they use a casting change to change wardrobe styles. It's hard enough to get used to a new actor/actress in a role, but worse when you're distracted by them dressing different.  NuAbs  seems to have returned from the looney bin with a collection of high necked Little House on the Prairie inspired floral dresses. And NuClaire stopped shopping at Hookers R Us (or maybe it's Gabbie Chic since she dresses the same way)  and started stocking up on those too big chunky sweaters from the '80s.  Maybe she dug them out of Grandma Marlena's attic, but all I could think when she first came on screen is that it must be really cold in Salem in August. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think some do I mean Lauren Koslow's wardrobe isn't something a character like Kate would wear tbh. The classy look she had in the 90s that I would believe.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

What baffles me is why they use a casting change to change wardrobe styles. It's hard enough to get used to a new actor/actress in a role, but worse when you're distracted by them dressing different.  

This is what makes me think most if not all of them are wearing their own clothes.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I know we have spoilers for next week, but does anyone know if they will be pre-empting the show for the Supreme Court hearings?

These days they get pre-empted when someone goes to the bathroom, so I will be surprised if the show airs during the hearing.   

As an addendum, I've been watching old ATWT episodes on You Tube all through the summer (started 1986 episodes--up to to  July 1999 right now) and there were just as many News Breaks back in the day--I'm reliving a lot of history).  Amazed at how steamy this show was; soaps are not like this anymore.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

If the show has an unplanned preemption, I think it'll just not air and we'll have to watch On Demand or online the way they did during the impeachment hearings.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Looking on Peacock, there was no episode Thursday or Friday so no one missed anything as far as I can tell.

 

Speaking of Peacock: this is NOT the place to watch the show if you want to Fast Forward.  You can't see what's going on during fast forward so you don't know when to hit play.  Thus you are forced to watch ALL storylines ALL the time.  Bastards.


Nicole & Allie:  I thought Nicole was right to push Allie to talk in the first place.  Allie was clearly having 'trauma' reaction about the baby daddy.  BUT once she worked it out, things progressed to Tripp 'definitely' being the rapist.  Which means (in Soap 101) he is not.  So, I kinda fast forward through the false accusation storyline because, as many have said, they don't do rape storylines well and I'm not invested in anyone involved. And I'm so OVER DNA-results-shenanigans.

Lani & Tran: Melinda deserves her pound of flesh.  Lani is making mistake after mistake. OTOH, Melinda really SHOULD NOT be prosecuting her daughter's murderer.  

Funny moment: Abe babysitting Kristin Dimera's child. 

I like that Victor hired Xander back.  I LIKE their relationship.  He actually wants Xander to be a better person too but will NOT let him play victim.  This means, of course, that Xander will likely NOT get his job back since the board has already voted and Phillip seems to be involved in some EVIL PLOT.  

I also like Xander and Sarah's confrontation.  She was superclear about what the issue is and he understood.  He has to be good for goodness sake, not just cause Santa Clause (Sarah) is watching.  

Why on earth is Justin not the one representing Phillip?  Oh yes, soap-rules.  And Belle needs the work?

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

If the show has an unplanned preemption, I think it'll just not air and we'll have to watch On Demand or online the way they did during the impeachment hearings.

I wonder if they'll just kill the filler episodes they have planned.

 

  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I wonder if they'll just kill the filler episodes they have planned.

 

If there is anything DOOL doesn't have, it's money to burn. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

If there is anything DOOL doesn't have, it's money to burn. 

But they were going to have filler episodes to make sure their Halloween episode falls on Halloween.  If they are preempted, their Halloween episode will fall in the middle of November.

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

But they were going to have filler episodes to make sure their Halloween episode falls on Halloween.  If they are preempted, their Halloween episode will fall in the middle of November.

 

If the filler episodes have zero to do with the show's current stories, then they'd probably push the episodes until later.

If they do, then they'd have to air them before airing later stuff. 

But again, even when they didn't air episodes earlier in the year, they just skipped the episodes on TV and had people go find them On Demand or online. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am truly enjoying Gwen and her reactions to Princess Abs' getting fawned over for simply existing are fabulous.  Watching Jack and Jenn practically wet themselves over Abby's apparently brilliant writing and reporting are just stomach turning and Gwen completely agrees with out assessment.

Jake and Kate's scenes seemed creepy especially when she mentioned being in love with Jake's dad Stephano--were we supposed to see their conversation as sexy because I did not.

Eli's dream of Lani's yelling at him was exactly what his everyday life is like and because it can't be said enough times, Go Melinda Trask, hold that psycho responsible!  If Gabi can go to trial for drugging Abby (a crime she wasn't responsible for), then Kristen to go to trial for her attempted murder of Victor (a crime she actually is responsible for.)

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Poor, innocent Kristen.  So mistreated.  Abigail must identify, considering how mistreated she is, too.

"See you in court.  God, I love saying that."  I used to hate Trask, but when she's going up against Kristen, I'm all for her.

Kate, you're starting to look desperate.

Are we supposed to feel bad about Eli's conflict?

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Jake and Kate's scenes seemed creepy especially when she mentioned being in love with Jake's dad Stephano--were we supposed to see their conversation as sexy because I did not.

I don't understand how we're supposed to be taking their scenes. Like, are they gonna fuck or? So weird lol.

I missed the first 17 minutes, which was actually kind of annoying since this episode had things I actually enjoy watching as opposed to last week which was like wall-to-wall shit I hate and/or find boring.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't mind Jack and Jenn's reaction to Abigail.  They're her parents so it's not a surprise they'd be excited she was doing them proud. Jenn's Kristen sympathy didn't sit too well with me.  That doesn't mean I didn't love Gwen mocking the support Kristen has received, though.  Her logic sort of lost me towards the end, however. 

So was the focus on mothers losing children a clue?  Or being unable to have the parents around to support their children?  How does Abigail play into it all--? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I thought today's show was a little boring.

Kate, how many DiMera men can you go through? Do you want Jake, the idea of Jake, do you not find it weird that after marrying his father, that you would want to go through his sons?

I did like Eli's conflict. Do the right thing. Let Trask get Kristen what she is due - jail time. And Eli, your dreaming about Lani yelling at you every day is what will happen to you. Pay attention.

No idea what Gwen is up to, but I did enjoy her digging at perfect Abs. Jack and Jennifer will glow and gloat about their daughter.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

No idea what Gwen is up to, but I did enjoy her digging at perfect Abs. Jack and Jennifer will glow and gloat about their daughter.

 

I am loving Gwen and if she makes Abigail's life a living hell then I am here for it... This is the only thing that I am looking forward to on this show. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I am loving Gwen and if she makes Abigail's life a living hell then I am here for it... This is the only thing that I am looking forward to on this show. 

While I can't stand Gwen and Jake as a couple--they are just utterly toxic,  I could become Gweny's biggest fan if she drags Abs through the Dimera tunnels by the hair and makes the Dimera House of Horrors live up to its name, torturing that smug, dorky Chad at the same time.  (Bonus points if KM returns for that scene as it's her portrayal of Abs that made me hate her so much.)  

And maybe it will give Nicole something new to gossip about too.

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

While I can't stand Gwen and Jake as a couple--they are just utterly toxic,  I could become Gweny's biggest fan if she drags Abs through the Dimera tunnels by the hair and makes the Dimera House of Horrors live up to its name, torturing that smug, dorky Chad at the same time.  (Bonus points if KM returns for that scene as it's her portrayal of Abs that made me hate her so much.)  

And maybe it will give Nicole something new to gossip about too.

I agree that KM's Abby was beyond smug, but MM's Abs is getting right up there.  Did she actually say that the reason Gabi hates her so much is because Gabi was threatened by her--WTF??!!  So the revisionist history for the Abby/Gabi hatred stems from Gabi being unable to handle Princess Abs' pure awesomeness and NOT because Abs helped send Gabi to prison for Andre's murder.  A murder Abs herself actually committed and one she helped frame Gabi for.  And while Gabi was in prison she was beaten so badly she might have trouble carrying a baby to term.  Good to know.

I can not WAIT for Gwen to get her revenge, it is going to be glorious.

Kristen and Lani are as toxic a duo--they are both filled with such entitlement and self-righteousness and they commit crimes with shocking impunity and with little to no shame but they are the first to drag Gabi for her past crimes, but they're our shows heroines.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

It's good to know that in this town, being a mother is considered a legal defense.

And that everyone feels sympathy with Kristen.

#TeamTrask all the way.

A Jack and Brady scene but no Isabelle mention?  Sad.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I agree that KM's Abby was beyond smug, but MM's Abs is getting right up there.  Did she actually say that the reason Gabi hates her so much is because Gabi was threatened by her--WTF??!!  So the revisionist history for the Abby/Gabi hatred stems from Gabi being unable to handle Princess Abs' pure awesomeness and NOT because Abs helped send Gabi to prison for Andre's murder.  A murder Abs herself actually committed and one she helped frame Gabi for.  And while Gabi was in prison she was beaten so badly she might have trouble carrying a baby to term.  Good to know.

I can not WAIT for Gwen to get her revenge, it is going to be glorious.

Kristen and Lani are as toxic a duo--they are both filled with such entitlement and self-righteousness and they commit crimes with shocking impunity and with little to no shame but they are the first to drag Gabi for her past crimes, but they're our shows heroines.

Abby is a smug character regardless of who played her the last time she wasn't smug was when she was a child(she had smugness when Ashley Benson played her especially during the friendship scenes with Chelsea.) Makes me wonder if the show wants her to be that way if so don't they realize that doesn't come across well.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I posted earlier before I watched the whole episode--_Gwen's gonna be Jack's daughter.  Now we have to figure out who the mother is. 

BTW, no spoilers here.  It's just the talk about how close Abigail is with her parents, how Jack stayed by Jennifer's side when she was in a coma and how he left when Abigail was a baby (damn you JER). 

It could be a good story but it'll probably be some stupid ish where he left Jennifer and knocked up some other woman and abandoned her even though Emily O'Brien is older than both actresses who play Abigail--not by much but older.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I agree that KM's Abby was beyond smug, but MM's Abs is getting right up there.  Did she actually say that the reason Gabi hates her so much is because Gabi was threatened by her--WTF??!!  So the revisionist history for the Abby/Gabi hatred stems from Gabi being unable to handle Princess Abs' pure awesomeness and NOT because Abs helped send Gabi to prison for Andre's murder.  A murder Abs herself actually committed and one she helped frame Gabi for.  And while Gabi was in prison she was beaten so badly she might have trouble carrying a baby to term.  Good to know.

I can not WAIT for Gwen to get her revenge, it is going to be glorious.

Kristen and Lani are as toxic a duo--they are both filled with such entitlement and self-righteousness and they commit crimes with shocking impunity and with little to no shame but they are the first to drag Gabi for her past crimes, but they're our shows heroines.

Agree MM certainly channeled "Queen Abigail" in her performance today.  Can't wait till Gwen makes her life miserable. 

As for Kristin & Lani, agree there too.  But does anyone else think the Eli just deleted a pretty good chance for an insanity defense plea? Kristin's statement that she doesn't even remember grabbing the knife certainly sounded like it was an option. And it's not like a good therapy program wouldn't benefit Kristin.

 

5 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I posted earlier before I watched the whole episode--_Gwen's gonna be Jack's daughter.  Now we have to figure out who the mother is. 

BTW, no spoilers here.  It's just the talk about how close Abigail is with her parents, how Jack stayed by Jennifer's side when she was in a coma and how he left when Abigail was a baby (damn you JER). 

It could be a good story but it'll probably be some stupid ish where he left Jennifer and knocked up some other woman and abandoned her even though Emily O'Brien is older than both actresses who play Abigail--not by much but older.

I figure they screwed over Steve & Kayla with that Ava crap and now Steve has a kid to her, Jack and Jennifer are certainly fair game. 

Maybe Gwen's mom is Emma Donovan. Rolf brought her back from the dead (hence how Gwen knows him), and Jack had a drunken club night in London all those years ago just like Allie. LOL  I'm sure I'm dreaming, but Jane Windsor gave some great performances back in the day. She'd be fun to have back. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

Maybe Gwen's mom is Emma Donovan. Rolf brought her back from the dead (hence how Gwen knows him), and Jack had a drunken club night in London all those years ago just like Allie. LOL  I'm sure I'm dreaming, but Jane Windsor gave some great performances back in the day. She'd be fun to have back. 

Emma Donovan was a great villainess because she owned it, she never relied on a sad childhood to justify her villainy.  She was not like Kristen who was constantly feeling sorry for herself..  She went from wanting to be with Shane to just messing with Kim because she enjoyed torturing her and Kim made it so easy for her at times.   Soaps knew how to write villainesses much better back in the day..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

It's good to know that in this town, being a mother is considered a legal defense.

And that everyone feels sympathy with Kristen.

#TeamTrask all the way.

A Jack and Brady scene but not Isabelle mention?  Sad.

Unless the Mother is Gabi.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Maybe Gwen's mom is Emma Donovan

Is Emma Donovan Eve's mother's?

3 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Jack had a drunken club night in London all those years ago just like Allie.

LMAO at the image of Jack Deveraux bar hopping and partying like Allie. 🤣 Hell, I think 20-something Jack was more uptight than current-Jack.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Is Emma Donovan Eve's mother's?

When she first came to town she (and Shane) thought that Emma was her mother, but it turned out that her mother was Gabrielle Pascale.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Is Emma Donovan Eve's mother's?

LMAO at the image of Jack Deveraux bar hopping and partying like Allie. 🤣 Hell, I think 20-something Jack was more uptight than current-Jack.

No, Emma was Shane's first wife. Eve's mother was Shane's ISA partner, Gabrielle, who I personally always thought Shane had more chemistry with than Kim.

I can kinda see Jack as a drunken frat boy.  Would be hilarious if Days attempted a flashback with that. lol   

38 minutes ago, Katy M said:

When she first came to town she (and Shane) thought that Emma was her mother, but it turned out that her mother was Gabrielle Pascale.

I could never decide if Days deserved credit for thinking outside the box on that one where instead of a typical who's your daddy storyline, they make it who's your mommy.  Or if it was just utterly ridiculous that Shane couldn't remember who he was sleeping with at the time, especially considering he looked at Gabrielle every day at "work."  Seems like it should have triggered a 'hey I saw you naked' flashback a lot sooner than it did. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Things that are working for me right now:

  • Emily O'Brien as Gwen and Brandon Barash as Jake. They're my favorite new characters in years.
  • Marci Miller's return. I so vastly prefer her take on the character. I'm thrilled she's back and she makes BF seem less morose.
  • Belle and Shawn deserve a shot to drive story on this show.
  • I actually like new Melinda. Team Melinda!
  • I think Lucas Adams is giving a good performance as Tripp in a story I'm not so sure about. And I like the way they're using Kayla and Steve.

 

Things that are NOT working for me:

  • Kristen. The constant hysterics. There's no rational reason why she wouldn't have gone back on the run weeks ago.
  • Why in the world are Jack and Jennifer still living in the mansion? To take care of the grandchildren? Then why the need for the nanny?
  • Hope not going apeshit on Ben. Hope buying any of this nonsense about Ciara being dead.
    Spoiler

    This being Hope's ending.

     

  • Claire just looks much too old to be Belle and Shawn's kid. And the thing is, they kinda need to be in scenes together.
  • Phillip needs to stop smirking. There are other facial expressions available. If he keeps this up I don't want Chloe anywhere near him.
Edited by ajs1615
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't like Lani trying to manipulate Trask by sharing loss of child stories. Too much time spent with Kristen. Saying that you understand the loss of a child is one thing - trying to get your friend off the legal hook, another. Being a mother is not a legal defense for anything. Just a case of I like this woman and she's my friend and she really didn't mean to do all the horrible things she did. And I'm a cop. Nope.

Eli, silly you to delete the confession.

Gwen, I do understand why you wouldn't want the special party to be at Julie's restaurant - since she doesn't forget a face. So, being a nanny means you do laundry? Seriously? With all the servants in that mansion? Good job of reeling Princess Abs in and playing on her vulnerability and pride. Also did not like the Abs' revisionist history of why Gabi hates her. Jealousy of her? Seriously? No idea why Gwennie is so enamored of talking to Stefano's portrait. Jake being behind her and listening to her prattle on is interesting.

Brady couldn't hire a nanny to look after the baby for a few hours?

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Jack back then being a rich drunken frat boy makes sense he talked about how JJ was just like him at that age(although JJ sold drugs which I don't think Jack did) in those recreated flashbacks they had Jack hide the pot JJ had stashed away so Jennifer wouldn't see it.

That being said I'll believe Gwen is Jack's long lost kid when it actually happens I don't buy this show wanting Abigail to have competition in the sibling department.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DanaMB said:

If this was filmed post Covid then it’s even more disgusting this bitch keeps gnawing on her fingers. 

It is SO grating. I'm not going to fault the actress if she has a problem biting her nails but this is television. Shouldn't it be a directors job to occasionally tell her to cut it out??

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know, guys, this show right now.....

the last few weeks I'm watching less and less.  Today was odious Lani and  "But she's changed!" Kristen, the sad remnants of Eli and what he could have been, Brady even dumber than usual, awful Abigail, Nibbles, smirky Chad, Jen and Jack were embarrassing ..... I'm hating pretty much everything and it's not fun or entertaining for me and too many of the characters and motivations are just abhorrent.

Time for a break.

Edited by boes
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, boes said:

I don't know, guys, this show right now.....

the last few weeks I'm watching less and less.  Today was odious Lani and  "But she's changed!" Kristen, the sad remnants of Eli and what he could have been, Brady even dumber than usual, awful Abigail, Nibbles, smirky Chad, Jen and Jack were embarrassing ..... I'm hating pretty much everything and it's not fun or entertaining for me and too many of the characters and motivations are just abhorrent.

Time for a break.

Yup, I have two unwatched weeks on my PVR.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size