Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CatLady

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Recommended Posts

On 8/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, SueB said:

So Gabi has control of the house?   I didn’t realize that.  I though control went with the CEO-ship.  
 

With that in mind, I think they need to hire more ‘man servants’. Harold is old and there are now four family groups at Chez DiMera. 
 

Gabi - with Ari
Chad with Abigail, Thomas and Charlotte
Kate with visiting Lucas 
Jake and Gwen

Other changes:

Convert a large bedroom to a separate parlor so no everyone is trapping thru the same living room.

Seal up all tunnel room.  Put cameras and laser detectors in the hallway.  May infrared sensors too.  So you can quickly check if someone is down there.  
 

Honestly, I vote Theo for the next DiMera CEO. 

How awesome would it be if it was Peter Blake -DiMera returning and throwing out these faux DiMeras like Jake ,Gwen and Gabi out by exposing that Jake and Stefan arent Stefano's offsprings afterall .

Afterall  ,Vivian was married to numerous men prior to showing up in  Salem for the first time . Hell, they could have Peter exposing the fact that Vivian was still married to one of them when she h00ked up with Stefano and cheated on one of the hubbies and ending up pregnant even though the Stefan and Jake thing makes zero sense and pretty much ruined Vivian's core characteristic of projecting her maternal instincts on her nephews John ,Lawrence and Nicholas . Hell,just make it that she was impregnated by one of these numerous ex husbands.  Perhaps as a result of losing these contrieved twins ,she then projected her maternal instinct on John and Lawrence later on. 

 

Edited by Rafael
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

What is going on with Chad? In his scenes with Gabi and Gwen he looks like he wants something more then control of Dimera.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I am still not convinced that Chad is all Chad and that there isn't an element of some mind interference of some kind. Not another chip, but something.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/1/2020 at 2:14 AM, Rafael said:

Then ofcourse we had freaking Stefan also showing up and being entitled to Stefano's wealth just because of some BS retcon.

And now we got Jake feeling entitled as well.

Did Jake express any real strong desire to get his hands on his (entirely theoretical) share of the DiMera fortune and mansion? Or is he simply being pushed along by Gwen who keeps talking about his birthright? He is written as a bit of a pushover, with Gwen browbeating him to do as she wants. She was grasping at straws talking about his right to the mansion, unless Stefan wrote in his will a provision along the lines of "should a heretofore unknown twin brother of mine ever surface".

She is annoying, but she can stay around as long as she continues to unsettle Gabi and knock her down from her smirking self-appointed pedestal.

Or until Jake's DiMera genes wake up and he manifests enough ruthless ambition on his own.

 

Edited by wurdalak
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Sami went to Rafe and talks to him. He DECIDED not to adopt Allies baby.   
Sami tells Nicole and Eric not to call Will and Sonny when Allie has her baby.  This is the one and only time Nicole does what Sami wanted  

Sami can be a lot but some of these people need to take responsibility for their decisions.  
 

when Ciara said to Claire she wishes she was her maid of honor I wanted Claire to say maybe at your next wedding.   

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Sami went to Rafe and talks to him. He DECIDED not to adopt Allies baby.   
Sami tells Nicole and Eric not to call Will and Sonny when Allie has her baby.  This is the one and only time Nicole does what Sami wanted  

Sami can be a lot but some of these people need to take responsibility for their decisions.  
 

when Ciara said to Claire she wishes she was her maid of honor I wanted Claire to say maybe at your next wedding.   

The "blame Sami for other people's actions" is tiring but it's also tiring that Sami keeps butting into situations that she needs to leave well enough alone.  I truly hope Will tells Sonny that he knew Sami's plan and kept quiet about it, as opposed to Sami;s blurting it out in the middle of Sonny's yelling at her.

I did like the Ciara and Claire moments, especially when Ciara calmly asked Claire to just sit with her--I like the quieter moments between them and I guess Ciara's "I wish I believed you" was all the apology we or Claire are going to get.  I did love Claire's "I'm standing up for you now"--that was pretty awesome.

The best thing that came out of today's episode?  Vincent is a protege of our boy Dr. Rolf so you know his mad scientist cred is legit--Ben doesn't stand a chance against the mind-control/conditioning.  I'm surprised the show went there with showing a picture of a dead Paige intermingled with pics of Ciara in her bridal dress and if Eve just popped over to the Salem Inn to borrow Ciara's dress, that means they are still in Salem but where are they hiding? 

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

One 8 hr session of brainwashing is insufficient, I do can what zombie science is involved.  
 

I loved Claire saying she was standing up for Ciara now. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Woah. Even as someone who has been saying all along Ben deserves all the torture he gets, I admit I was wincing a little today.  But I am looking forward to seeing where this is going. I thought for sure, as usual Ciara would bust in saving his ass again. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/31/2020 at 8:47 PM, wurdalak said:

have a feeling that after the brainwashing and meds adjustment has worked, the climactic scene will be of Ben starting to strangle Ciara, only to then have the power of their transcendent love breaking through and helping him come to his senses. That is the kind of schmoopy scene this bunch of writers probably cannot resist.

I think it would be interesting if the climax is that once Eve has carried out her plan, Ben turns on her, because Eve neglected to take into account what "serial" meant in the term serial killer. LOL

I am fast forwarding through all of the borderline S&M scenes. Ron and his team are really perverted. It is even difficult to ffd, with the way they interspersed Claire and Ciara scenes.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

 

I did like the Ciara and Claire moments, especially when Ciara calmly asked Claire to just sit with her--I like the quieter moments between them and I guess Ciara's "I wish I believed you" was all the apology we or Claire are going to get.  I did love Claire's "I'm standing up for you now"--that was pretty awesome.

Nope.  Ciara saying "I wish I believed you" was along the lines of saying.  "I wish I had taken 3rd Street instead of 5th Street - that way we might have avoided being rear-ended."  There was no "I'm sorry."  She's making it sound like it was just an unfortunate decision.  THAT WAS NOT AN APOLOGY.  Maybe she had reason to suspect that Claire tried to ruin the dress (and then, for some reason fixed it) and the other assorted mishaps, but there was ABSOLUTELY no excuse for accusing Claire of planting a bomb and all the other cruel things she said to her.  Claire, of course, will let her off the hook.  

Why is every single person in Salem acting like because Allie decided Rafe should raise her baby he was somehow obligated to do it?  They are all saying Sami interfered with Allie's decision - she did not.  She may have tried to influence Rafe's decision, but she did not tell Allie she couldn't offer her child to Rafe.  (That whole thing - like a baby is some sort of "prize" you just award someone.  I really liked the irony that apparently it's more difficult to get a puppy in Salem than it is to get a child.)  Rafe NEVER expressed an interest in raising the child - he would have only been doing it because Allie asked.  And if someone is so uncommitted to raising a child that they can be talked out of it that easily they were pretty much the worst choice to begin with. 

And Nicole - Sami was right.  You really are just stirring the pot to try and hurt her.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

On paper I should enjoy Eve making Ben suffer and yet its just not fun to watch because we know where this is going.... 

I also find everyone blaming Sami for everything rather lazy and I say this as someone that hates her. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I had most of the torture scenes on mute.  I bet Ben and Eve would be hot together.  I did feel bad for the Ben actor as I'd bet all that moisture or was or whatever he had to wear to stay shiny must have made him cold in that studio.

I think people's reactions to Sami's conversation with Rafe to be overblown.  It's so minor that only Allie truly has the right to have feelings about it all.  It's even more ridiculous that Will knowing about it is being set up as some kind of major coverup.  If Sonny gets mad at him about this, I want Will to divorce his ass. 

Speaking of Sonny, my hearing must be bad because I swear he said "I know you're Sami and Brady's son..."  I know he said Sami Brady's son but I was wondering what kind of messed up parentage swapped happened in the years I didn't watch.

 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

What was Ciara wearing? Do the wardrobe people hate her or something? Claire's outfit was next in line in its hideousness, but at least her wardrobe doesn't * ahem * always accentuate certain features.

I love Vincent. And I love how Eve apparently can just sneak into Ciara/Ben's hotel room (seriously you two, get your own damn place) and steal her wedding gown.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

What was Ciara wearing? Do the wardrobe people hate her or something?

I have always maintained that they do indeed hate her. Her wardrobe is just SO bad, it feels like it's retaliation or something lol.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I am not watching as long as the torture storyline is on, and Sami. That is also torture to me, so I am out for a while. But, aren't they all in New York now? So how did Eve go get the wedding dress, unless she already had it. Is she in Salem or New York? How stupid to send all those people to be detectives when Eve is in Salem?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Were Ciera & Claire working undercover as hookers? How else to explain their clothes. Why does wardrobe always dress them so trashy looking. Is it supposed to look hip & trendy? Back in the day Hope, Melissa & Jennifer wore their Jordache jeans and a velour top & looked totally hot. I think I’m showing my age. LOL!!!!!

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I liked the Sami/Belle and Ciara/Claire scenes. Some good chemistry there. Love family dynamics!

Yeah, they should bring back MM & BB back full time. With the mass exodus of the cast they would fit right back in the show dry easily. The show needs a Brady & Shawn-Douglas is a natural choice. Of course, Ken Corday will just add another DiMeria to the cast. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, salvame said:

I think it would be interesting if the climax is that once Eve has carried out her plan, Ben turns on her, because Eve neglected to take into account what "serial" meant in the term serial killer. LOL

I am fast forwarding through all of the borderline S&M scenes. Ron and his team are really perverted. It is even difficult to ffd, with the way they interspersed Claire and Ciara scenes.

I pretty much fast fowarded through the entire episode because I thought it was disgusting.  I cannot stand Ciara, Will and Sonny are pretty nauseating now and that garbage with Ben was just sick.   

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

This show is ridiculous, and not in an entertaining way, just in a ridiculous way.

Does Eve think she will have no responsibility if Ben actually strangles Ciara? 

Ridiculous!

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Were Ciera & Claire working undercover as hookers? 

Ha! That was my first thought. Why are the dressed like prostitutes?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, lb60 said:

This show is ridiculous, and not in an entertaining way, just in a ridiculous way.

Does Eve think she will have no responsibility if Ben actually strangles Ciara? 

 

Well considering Xander/Victor were involved in a baby switch and nothing happened to them Eve figures that will be the case with her. 

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, they should bring back MM & BB back full time. With the mass exodus of the cast they would fit right back in the show dry easily. The show needs a Brady & Shawn-Douglas is a natural choice. Of course, Ken Corday will just add another DiMeria to the cast. 

Strangely I could see this whole pandemic bringing Shelle back considering that I don't expect a lot of the really older characters to return due to the virus. They're going to need familiar faces and all the fan support they can get.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Why are Claire and Ciara both wearing their lingerie at that lunch place?

It looks like Eve has been reading A Clockwork Orange.

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I know this is very wrong of me, and I am usually the most squeamish watching anything that inflicts harm  on a person, but I have to admit I enjoyed Eve's torture of Ben.  1) Because I truly hate Ben, and 2) Because I can see someone like Eve, after all she has been through since Paige was murdered, tipping over the edge like this.

I don't really get why Eve wants Ciara to die, other than it will hurt Ben, but that also plays into my desires, cause I loathe Ciara.

And wait, no one has talked about the hilarious woman in Ciara's wedding dress behind the screen with Ciara laughing and posing?

Think about that job ad: you are going to play the torture subject's love, and you must ignore the sounds of torture, whilst wearing his wife's wedding gown.  Great gig!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know what was worse - the torture scenes or what I felt was Sami screeching. 

I suppose Ben was in his underwear so the electro shocks or whatever they were would not set his clothing on fire. The torture scenes were very uncomfortable and unpleasant.  Gratuitous and done for shock value or cheap ratings. Surely Eve can find a better way to get revenge than this. She eventually will be held responsible if this brainwashing thing actually works. Who got the soot and blood out of Ciara's dress so fast? The cleaners? Doing so would cost a fortune.

Maybe the girls were in NYC so they decided to dress like city girls. Yikes. Jeans, t-shirt, walking shorts, or a nice blouse. Not the lingerie look.

At least Belle talked to Sami in a reasonable manner. No, Sami does not have control over her seemingly adult daughter's life and she should not have been going behind everyone's back trying to run her life and not want her to give up the baby. Funny how no one has gotten any information from the father and if he signed his rights away. Not like Allie went to some remote community. Will and Sonny shouldn't be too excited about bringing the baby home.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Who got the soot and blood out of Ciara's dress so fast? The cleaners? Doing so would cost a fortune.

Eve must have a dry cleaner on speed dial!

46 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

At least Belle talked to Sami in a reasonable manner. No, Sami does not have control over her seemingly adult daughter's life and she should not have been going behind everyone's back trying to run her life and not want her to give up the baby. Funny how no one has gotten any information from the father and if he signed his rights away.

Yeah, that Baby Daddy is going to come into play. My big thing today was how Nicole has just completely become Mrs. Kravitz with Eric as her dupe and dutiful Mr. Kravitz.  Is there anything she knows that she doesn't want to spill to wreak havoc on other people's lives???

Sami's big sin here is the smallest of all of Sami's sins.  She suggested to Rafe that it was not a good idea to adopt her grandbaby. Now Alley, Nicole and Sonny (!) are losing their minds over this fact.

Animated GIF

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, bannana said:

I know this is very wrong of me, and I am usually the most squeamish watching anything that inflicts harm  on a person, but I have to admit I enjoyed Eve's torture of Ben.  1) Because I truly hate Ben, and 2) Because I can see someone like Eve, after all she has been through since Paige was murdered, tipping over the edge like this.

I don't really get why Eve wants Ciara to die, other than it will hurt Ben, but that also plays into my desires, cause I loathe Ciara.

And wait, no one has talked about the hilarious woman in Ciara's wedding dress behind the screen with Ciara laughing and posing?

Think about that job ad: you are going to play the torture subject's love, and you must ignore the sounds of torture, whilst wearing his wife's wedding gown.  Great gig!

 

57 minutes ago, bannana said:

Eve must have a dry cleaner on speed dial!

Yeah, that Baby Daddy is going to come into play. My big thing today was how Nicole has just completely become Mrs. Kravitz with Eric as her dupe and dutiful Mr. Kravitz.  Is there anything she knows that she doesn't want to spill to wreak havoc on other people's lives???

Sami's big sin here is the smallest of all of Sami's sins.  She suggested to Rafe that it was not a good idea to adopt her grandbaby. Now Alley, Nicole and Sonny (!) are losing their minds over this fact.

Animated GIF

Bannana, I want to co-sign your posts.

Big, bad Sami Brady sure scares a lot of people in a town that has weekly psychopaths on the loose, a serial killer for a romantic lead, Dimera sperm babies popping up like mushrooms in a dank basement and a human Foghorn who marries people as a hobby.

Watch out! , Sami is going to ...... offer an opinion......Terrifying.

Some incidental questions about soap opera underwear...... Why do all men wear black briefs, and why do women always keep their bras on when having sex?

I find Eve's torture of Ollie a lot less disturbing than having to sit through one of his and Ciara's shmoopy sessions.

Oh Eve, honey?  It's okay with me if you turn up the power.  And, did Ollie get a fresh all-body wax before Eve turned him into an Insta Pot? 

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

While I expected a few torture scenes, Days went over and beyond today. It was more than disgusting to watch, and as someone upthread said, I felt bad for the actor (Robert). This is NOT what I want to watch on a relaxing afternoon...ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dear faux Eve 

 

Just whack that serial killer and flush his ashes down the toilet. If you cant ,let asssasin Eduardo and your ex ISA agent mum ,Gabrielle Pascale finish him off . Easy !! 

Dont be pathetic like marlena who injected stefano with a fancy serum which put stefano in a coma as punishment for his crimes while Ben gets a pass for murdering will and trying to kill marlena just because he got hi_definition abs .

 

Edited by Rafael
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Ben gets a pass for murdering will

Ben didn't get a pass for murdering Will, since Will is alive & well.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, MsTree said:

Ben didn't get a pass for murdering Will, since Will is alive & well.

 

Will is alive, no thanks to Ben! He killed Wendy, Paige and Serena. He did get a pass for those. 

16 minutes ago, Rafael said:

let asssasin Eduardo and your ex ISA agent mum ,Gabrielle Pascale finish him off . Easy !! 

Who is Eve's mum?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bannana said:

Will is alive, no thanks to Ben! He killed Wendy, Paige and Serena. He did get a pass for those. 

Agree. I was only addressing the Will comment.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, bannana said:

Will is alive, no thanks to Ben! He killed Wendy, Paige and Serena. He did get a pass for those. 

Who is Eve's mum?

Gabrielle Pascale , she was an ex spy and Shane's ISA trainer I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Rafael said:

Gabrielle Pascale , she was an ex spy and Shane's ISA trainer I think. 

Thanks, is she dead?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, bannana said:

Thanks, is she dead?

They never ever mentioned her ever since Kassie's Eve showed up. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, bannana said:

And wait, no one has talked about the hilarious woman in Ciara's wedding dress behind the screen with Ciara laughing and posing?

Think about that job ad: you are going to play the torture subject's love, and you must ignore the sounds of torture, whilst wearing his wife's wedding gown.  Great gig!

I totally thought it was a real person at first but then I saw that it was obviously a mannequin. I was fast forwarding though so I was so confused lol.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, MsTree said:

Ben didn't get a pass for murdering Will, since Will is alive & well.

 

But, he did murder him.  It's not like this was a case of he shot him and surgeons saved him. Will was dead.  A mad scientist brought him back to life.  

 

8 hours ago, Rafael said:

Gabrielle Pascale , she was an ex spy and Shane's ISA trainer I think. 

She was younger than him.  She may have been his trainee, but  I thought she was his partner.  No way she was his trainer, though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, bannana said:

Eve must have a dry cleaner on speed dial!

It's the same one who got the nail polish out so quickly.

Yes, that was a mannequin behind the screen with Ciara's face. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/4/2020 at 5:09 PM, Katy M said:

But, he did murder him.  It's not like this was a case of he shot him and surgeons saved him. Will was dead.  A mad scientist brought him back to life.  

 

She was younger than him.  She may have been his trainee, but  I thought she was his partner.  No way she was his trainer, though.

Oh or unless im confusing her with Gillian Forrester , who was also an ISA agent. I think she is the one who trained Shane .

Edited by Rafael
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

While I expected a few torture scenes, Days went over and beyond today. It was more than disgusting to watch, and as someone upthread said, I felt bad for the actor (Robert). This is NOT what I want to watch on a relaxing afternoon...ever.

I thought that we weren't supposed to care all that much about what happens on Show since it's only a soap and make believe, the way Ben's murder spree was just part of the fun.......I must be remembering it all wrong........

 

33 minutes ago, Katy M said:

But, he did murder him.  It's not like this was a case of he shot him and surgeons saved him. Will was dead.  A mad scientist brought him back to life.  

As you say, he was dead until Rolf decided to bring him back.  

Just because a murder doesn't take doesn't make it any less of a murder, even in Salem.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

The thing is this torture stuff has been done before. People are tweeting Ron "this shouldnt be ok on daytime", "I want MY DOOL back" . Is it hard to watch? Yes. But hell the shit Stefano did to Roman and John back in the 80s and 90s was no less violent than what we saw yesterday.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I totally thought it was a real person at first but then I saw that it was obviously a mannequin. I was fast forwarding though so I was so confused lol.

Yeah, thank you, I realized that in watching more closely today!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The thing is this torture stuff has been done before. People are tweeting Ron "this shouldnt be ok on daytime", "I want MY DOOL back" . Is it hard to watch? Yes. But hell the shit Stefano did to Roman and John back in the 80s and 90s was no less violent than what we saw yesterday.

It was also done better back then than it is now for me. Its not so much the torture that bothers me although it is disturbing that Eve would want an innocent woman(even if Ciara sucks) to die like her daughter did but how we all know how this is going to end Eve is going to be labeled a terrible person for wanting her daughter's killer to suffer.

At least back then we all knew Stefano was the bad guy and more of a moral compass with the show which is nonexistant now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

The thing is this torture stuff has been done before. People are tweeting Ron "this shouldnt be ok on daytime", "I want MY DOOL back" . Is it hard to watch? Yes. But hell the shit Stefano did to Roman and John back in the 80s and 90s was no less violent than what we saw yesterday.

Many of these people on twitter who complained about the torture are Cin fangirls rallying behind "Stop Terrorizing Saint Ben" campaign. 

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ben torture doesn't bother me, but Will and Sonny pressuring Allie AGAIN about the baby does. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Hope and Shawn:  We have this theory (completely based on speculation) that this person we know did something bad.  When we broke into her apartment, it was a complete mess.  OF COURSE that means we should be able to DEMAND that the NYPD send a crime scene investigation team to an empty apartment to look for evidence.  I mean, really, could it be any clearer that she is guilty?  And, obviously, a mad scientist would have a clinic that you can find just by googling it.  Secret lairs are just SO passe.  

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Ben torture doesn't bother me, but Will and Sonny pressuring Allie AGAIN about the baby does.

I know show is trying to create cliffhanger drama (making us think Rafe changed his mind and will actually take the baby) but I'm thinking he actually did the right thing and convinced Allie that Sami had no influence on his decision - unless it was to thank her for making him realize what a huge mistake he would have been making.

And yeah, Sonny trying to act like he knows nothing about what's happened and they're all ready to continue on as before, tra la la.  Blathering on about how they're so glad ALLIE decided to give them the baby.  Oh, and I just happen to have those adoption papers here. That you can sign now.  Yup, yup, yup, sign right there.  Here's a pen.  Pressure much?

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So Hope is at .com, the cafe that they used for the digital show.

Did Rafe say he used his siren to get to the hospital fast?

What is Eve wearing?

Is the newborn display (I don't know what they call it) right in the lobby?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Did Rafe say he used his siren to get to the hospital fast?

Is the newborn display (I don't know what they call it) right in the lobby?

I took Rafe's line to be a joke. But given the general ethics of the Salem PD, who actually knows.

Given that Salem U Hospital has exactly 3 rooms, I am not surprised the maternity ward is in the lobby.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know who was more annoying today - Allie or Sonny. I'm gonna say Sonny. I was really put off by how he told Sami that she let down her grandchild because they told Ari she'd be getting a baby brother and now she's not. They're the dumbasses who told Ari she was getting a brother before the adoption papers were signed! That's on both of you for jumping the gun. 

And my goodness, everyone acting like Sami is the worst person ever for...checks notes...having a conversation with Rafe. Back in my day, Sami was doing legitimately awful things like raping Austin, lying about who Will's father was, pretending to be paralyzed, and probably a million other things I've forgotten at this point. So when Allie and Nicole and Sonny go on about how terrible it was that Sami talked to Rafe, I'm just like, "Oh my God, who the hell cares?!"

Edited by MerBearStare
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, MerBearStare said:

I don't know who was more annoying today - Allie or Sonny. I'm gonna say Sonny. I was really put off by how he told Sami that she let down her grandchild because they told Ari she'd be getting a baby brother and now she's not. They're the dumbasses who told Ari she was getting a brother before the adoption papers were signed! That's on both of you for jumping the gun. 

 

I mean as long as Ari is getting her puppy, she is not going to care. Every time that her dads had brought it up, she was less than enthused.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size