Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

*I still think this is Stefan and that Jake is alive but will come back thinking he's Stefan just as Gabi is about to marry Jake. 

I'll take it if it means I don't have to listen to BB's bad accent anymore.

11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Nicole did not bait Sami ...

She called her a bad mother! I mean, what the fuck did she expect to happen after that lol?

9 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Didn't Vivian visit a doctor while pregnant with Stefan? Did she never get a sonogram? How the hell could she not have known she was carrying twins?? 

I mean, I guess it's possible that the sonograms just didn't show that she had twins. That seems to be what Ivan was implying, that it was a surprise even to the doctor.

17 minutes ago, boes said:

Frankly, I don't see her as interested in helping Allie as much as sticking it to Sami and playing the saint for Eric.

This makes so much more sense and honestly I think that's how AZ is playing it. She's just going so overboard in her understanding and sweetness so it's reading very fake, which works if we assume Nicole is just trying to stick it to Sami/look like a good girl to Eric.

• Love 8

I wouldnt complain if Eric and Nicole had their own miracle baby. Or alternatively , they could have done surrogacy and had Allie carrying their son instead of Allie being pregnant with random man's baby. Plus it would have made sense if there was a sense of urgency like for instance ,Eric noting that He and Rex are the only bio Bradys left with Shawn Sr's blood . And so Eric feels compelled to produce a male Brady heir . Allie would have simply showed up in salem volunteering to be Eric and Nicole's surrogate .

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Sandman said:

Because of course he is. (I refuse even to roll my eyes at this show anymore.)

Rubbish twist if you ask me. Ladies and gentlemen ,We now have Stefano's 6th long lost child running around Salem . Wow ,so original and thought provoking. Carlivati is such a genius for crafting such a "fantastic " plot twist. 

How freaking lame is this ? A 6th long lost child ? Awful!!!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, boes said:
11 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Yeah, that's what I figured. But now my question is, why does Kate live in the DiMera mansion??

I seem to remember Chad led her move in after Roman kicked her out of her room at the Pub.

Completely spaced on that. I've been assuming Kate was at the Salem Inn with the rest of the city.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

A friend of mine did not know until about month 4 or so that she was carrying twins. Up until that point, there was "one" heartbeat (apparently they were beating in sync) and they did not see two on the ultrasounds, etc. So it's possible for some time to not know. However, delivery? Are we to assume Vivian was out completely? Otherwise, uh, you'd kinda notice.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

However, delivery? Are we to assume Vivian was out completely? Otherwise, uh, you'd kinda notice.

Yes, Ivan said that she passed out after delivering Stefan. We knew that from when Stefan first showed up as that was how Ivan was able to tell her he was stillborn and take him away.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

A friend of mine did not know until about month 4 or so that she was carrying twins. Up until that point, there was "one" heartbeat (apparently they were beating in sync) and they did not see two on the ultrasounds, etc. So it's possible for some time to not know. However, delivery? Are we to assume Vivian was out completely? Otherwise, uh, you'd kinda notice.

I think they did this with Viki on OLTL, and possibly with Sharon on Y and R.  There's all kinds of soap moms running around with twins they don't recall giving birth to.

julie andrews shrug GIF

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

There were some good moments in today's episode:  Marlena's calling out Allie on the deliberately over-dramatic pregnancy reveal and then pointing out that Allie and Sami have always done this tug of war but they both need to stop and think of the baby.  I do like when the show mentions the happenings that we don't get to see but which are part of daily life.

I liked the moment where Gabi realizes Jake isn't Stefan and she just loses it--she had her hopes up that she'd eventually be getting her husband and their life back but now she knows that will never happen.  I appreciate Jake's concern for her.  Ivan and Vivian's reaction to his being named Jake was fairly amusing as well and I liked that mention that Jake knew he was adopted and that he doesn't get along with his mom--I'm sensing storyline potential.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Rafael said:

Rubbish twist if you ask me. Ladies and gentlemen ,We now have Stefano's 6th long lost child running around Salem . Wow ,so original and thought provoking. Carlivati is such a genius for crafting such a "fantastic " plot twist. 

How freaking lame is this ? A 6th long lost child ? Awful!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Stefano has supersperm.  And he's a total chick magnet.  Put them together and he most likely ahs 60 long lost children out there.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Stefano has supersperm.  And he's a total chick magnet.  Put them together and he most likely ahs 60 long lost children out there.

Well, at least 7 more.....

giphy.gif

Man is Chad going to be mad when he finds THIS out!

One question......did Stefano whistle while he ...... worked?

• LOL 15
2 hours ago, Rafael said:

I wouldnt complain if Eric and Nicole had their own miracle baby. Or alternatively , they could have done surrogacy and had Allie carrying their son instead of Allie being pregnant with random man's baby. Plus it would have made sense if there was a sense of urgency like for instance ,Eric noting that He and Rex are the only bio Bradys left with Shawn Sr's blood . And so Eric feels compelled to produce a male Brady heir . Allie would have simply showed up in salem volunteering to be Eric and Nicole's surrogate .

That would've been preferable than her being pregnant with a baby daddy that will turn out to be a dud just like Jordan's was. There's no need to stick Allie with a child I think it would've been better drama had Allie offered to be a surrogate to Eric/Nicole I mean Sami would be just as outraged.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, nilyank said:

Despite what Nicole has done to Eric and broken his heart numerous of times because she makes him happy, John, Marlena and John went to their wedding.

When Sami married EJ, even though she invited them, even thought Marlena help Sami pick her wedding dress, both her parents made the deliberate choice not to come to the wedding nor did Eric. I can't remember if John  was with Marlena or separated from her, but he didn't attend.

As far as they knew Sami had been with EJ for the last few years in love, living with him and the children and was going to marry the man that was making her so happy. Yet none of them came.

My point was  Eric, Sami and Brady are all involved or want to be involved with people who tried to ruin their family in some fashion so I can't really think Eric is terrible for marrying Nicole when Sami and Brady are involved with those who have damaged the family just as much if not more. If anything I see why Jarlena put each other first over their own children because they clearly aren't loyal.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, boes said:

Well, at least 7 more.....

giphy.gif

Man is Chad going to be mad when he finds THIS out!

One question......did Stefano whistle while he ...... worked?

Oh my God boes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you nut.

• Love 1

Some good scenes today, I especially liked Sami & Lucas talking to Allie, and Lucas making faces at Sami indicating he wanted to let Allie talk.  Then Sami's apology, saying the Bradys are a messy, dramatic family but they all love each other & then she says "Even your Grandma Kate loves you, even if she is out there where the buses dont run" LOL.  I like seeing Alison Sweeney on-screen again, she brings such energy to the scenes!

• Love 18
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'll take it if it means I don't have to listen to BB's bad accent anymore.

She called her a bad mother! I mean, what the fuck did she expect to happen after that lol?

I mean, I guess it's possible that the sonograms just didn't show that she had twins. That seems to be what Ivan was implying, that it was a surprise even to the doctor.

This makes so much more sense and honestly I think that's how AZ is playing it. She's just going so overboard in her understanding and sweetness so it's reading very fake, which works if we assume Nicole is just trying to stick it to Sami/look like a good girl to Eric.

Sami was itching for a fight and overreacted.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That would've been preferable than her being pregnant with a baby daddy that will turn out to be a dud just like Jordan's was. There's no need to stick Allie with a child I think it would've been better drama had Allie offered to be a surrogate to Eric/Nicole I mean Sami would be just as outraged.

Exactly. Cause Nicole is her great enemy plus her daughter would be carrying Nicole's offspring and the offspring in question would bound Eric to Nicole forever enraging sami even further. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes, Ivan said that she passed out after delivering Stefan. We knew that from when Stefan first showed up as that was how Ivan was able to tell her he was stillborn and take him away.

Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh !!! Rubbish character and an equally rubbish retcon. So whats next? Will Quinn Hudson be revealed to be Stefanos son as well? Was he Stefan and Jake triplets ? Lord help us !!

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thanks. I totally missed that part. (I also wasn't watching when Stefan first appeared on the show.)

2 hours ago, bannana said:

I think they did this with Viki on OLTL, and possibly with Sharon on Y and R.  There's all kinds of soap moms running around with twins they don't recall giving birth to.

julie andrews shrug GIF

We need an investigative look into this trend! Someone call Dateline!

Loved Vivian's, "You're an Alamain. And a DiMera. That's not how we think/do things." (Sorry, exact quote escapes me. But it was hilarious the way she delivered the line.)

Edited by RunningMarket
Adding more.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

There were some good moments in today's episode:  Marlena's calling out Allie on the deliberately over-dramatic pregnancy reveal and then pointing out that Allie and Sami have always done this tug of war but they both need to stop and think of the baby.  I do like when the show mentions the happenings that we don't get to see but which are part of daily life.

This went a long way towards redeeming Marlena, but her acting like they didn't have a choice not to tell Sami before was BS.  TODAY, she let Allie know that she was behaving like a spoiled brat.  Why couldn't she have done that before?  She was too busy riding the "Let's Trash Sami" express.

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Sami was itching for a fight and overreacted.

Gotta disagree here.  Sami had just found out that Allie was pregnant in a not very nice way.  For Nicole to pile on that way was pretty nasty.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

My point was  Eric, Sami and Brady are all involved or want to be involved with people who tried to ruin their family in some fashion so I can't really think Eric is terrible for marrying Nicole when Sami and Brady are involved with those who have damaged the family just as much if not more. If anything I see why Jarlena put each other first over their own children because they clearly aren't loyal.

I don't blame Eric for wanting to marry Nicole (although I do  think that he deserves better than her). I do blame Sami's parents and Eric for not attending her wedding to make a point that they don't support her choice, but somehow they had zero conflicts about attending Eric's wedding to Nicole.  

Somehow they try to make it seem that Sami is unreasonable for not being happy about the wedding and yet they couldn't afford her the same courtesy when it came to her.

Bur that just my issue as I always thought Sami's was slighted by her family whether they meant to or not, or whether Sami deserved it or not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes, Ivan said that she passed out after delivering Stefan.

That explains Vivian not knowing she had twins during the delivery, but what's annoying me is that the show expects me to believe that during her entire pregnancy Vivian's doctor never realized she was carrying twins. I can forgive a doctor missing 2 babies early in the pregnancy but any doctor worth their salt should have realized there were in fact 2 babies in the later stages of the pregnancy, and he/she would have informed Vivian.

But I guess I need to let it go because this pretty much explains it all:

4 hours ago, bannana said:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Sami had just found out that Allie was pregnant in a not very nice way.  For Nicole to pile on that way was pretty nasty.

Right! I mean, sure, it's not like Sami really needed a reason to wanna throw down with Nicole, but Nicole did give her one by calling her a bad mother!

19 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

That explains Vivian not knowing she had twins during the delivery, but what's annoying me is that the show expects me to believe that during her entire pregnancy Vivian's doctor never realized she was carrying twins. I can forgive a doctor missing 2 babies early in the pregnancy but any doctor worth their salt should have realized there were in fact 2 babies in the later stages of the pregnancy, and he/she would have informed Vivian.

I'm sure it's probably actually happened in real life honestly. I mean, soaps go to it way more than it actually happens, but I bet it has actually happened so they can claim it's 'realistic' lol.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm sure it's probably actually happened in real life honestly. I mean, soaps go to it way more than it actually happens, but I bet it has actually happened so they can claim it's 'realistic' lol.

Not to go too off-topic, but there is/was that whole show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", so yeah, weird stuff with pregnancy can happen!

Actually, on topic - an I didn't know I was pregnant story line would have been hilarious with Allie whipping out her bump all the time. "What bump? I just ate a burger?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I had a great grandmother who had twins and didn't know it.  To make it worse, she had one twin, and then two months later she had the second.  She thought she had a stomach ache and VOILA!, out popped the second baby, that one almost full term.  

Strange but true.  Again, very rare but not unheard of.  Both babies died young but my poor great grandmother went on to have a total of 16 kids.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 2

I liked the show today. The Marlena/Allie, Sami/Allie scenes were really good. I love how Marlena was supportive of Sami when Allie said she hated her, and got Allie to see that it wasn’t all Sami’s fault....that Allie needed to take responsibility for her part in it. I also liked that Sami was the bigger person and apologized first to Allie. Lucas was also great with being the mediator between Allie/Sami.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don't blame Eric for wanting to marry Nicole (although I do  think that he deserves better than her). I do blame Sami's parents and Eric for not attending her wedding to make a point that they don't support her choice, but somehow they had zero conflicts about attending Eric's wedding to Nicole.  

Somehow they try to make it seem that Sami is unreasonable for not being happy about the wedding and yet they couldn't afford her the same courtesy when it came to her.

Bur that just my issue as I always thought Sami's was slighted by her family whether they meant to or not, or whether Sami deserved it or not.

You have a point there I find it odd that Marlena would be cool with Nicole but then again Nicole has matured from the person she was when she first arrived in Salem despite her flaws. EJ was still awful when he married Sami(and I say this as someone that liked EJ). I could see Roman/Jarlena believing Nicole has changed for the better and supporting that but don't see that with EJ.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, boes said:

I had a great grandmother who had twins and didn't know it.  To make it worse, she had one twin, and then two months later she had the second.  She thought she had a stomach ache and VOILA!, out popped the second baby, that one almost full term.  

Strange but true.  Again, very rare but not unheard of.  Both babies died young but my poor great grandmother went on to have a total of 16 kids.  

Not that unusual. Apparently one of my cousins has two uteruses.

I liked Marlena talking with Allie and calming her down with reason and common sense. I also enjoyed Sami calming down and, with Lucas, talking to their daughter. Allie can afford to have a child and she has plenty of family and financial support to do so. I'd be more sympathetic if she was 15 or 16. It is her choice what she wants to do and the family needs to respect that.

Eric was honest in saying that their hands were tied - if they told anyone, Allie would run.

I do miss the spunky, scheming Nicole a bit. Maybe she is more mature, loves Eric, and they will be backburned for a while.

Nothing wrong with the name Jake, Madame. Yes, it does not go well with DiMera or Alamain. And too bad your son is a blue collar guy. I did like that Jake felt badly for Gabi, knowing that she indeed has lost her husband and love of her life (for now).

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I liked the show today. The Marlena/Allie, Sami/Allie scenes were really good. I love how Marlena was supportive of Sami when Allie said she hated her, and got Allie to see that it wasn’t all Sami’s fault....that Allie needed to take responsibility for her part in it. I also liked that Sami was the bigger person and apologized first to Allie. Lucas was also great with being the mediator between Allie/Sami.

I too loved Marlena today with her daughter and granddaughter, this is the type of scenes that Marlena and John should be having with their large brood.  Enough with interlopers and the damsel in distress stories for Marlena. 

• Love 12

I really don’t like how Sami is treated like a caricature rather than a character. I think they were going for the comedy but just felt contrived. 

Saying that... Sami sucked today.  I don’t give a shit about who did what to whom 5 years ago.  People grow and change (or they should when they do horrible things).  Sami shows up and literally everyone goes racing from the room to avoid her.  EVERYTHING is about Sami.  She was so self centered.  Not invited to the wedding?  Barge in and stop the reception with your drama.   Find out your daughter is pregnant, make the issue about how no one told her.  Pissed at reality, throw your enemy into her wedding cake.  Childish, narcissistic, drama queen. 

I did like Eric setting her straight.  

I have ZERO respect for Marlena.   Sami is her mess.  Marlena should have shooed Sami out of the pub and asked Allie to join them as soon as possible.  

Will was supposed to be funny but he also was OTT with not wanting Sami around. 

See, what gets me is that they treat it like a joke but if Sami is really like this 24/7, she needs medication/therapy and CONSEQUENCES so that she stops imposing her will on everyone.  

The whole thing just put me off.  

I did like the Gabi/Jake dynamic.  And Vivian brings the funny.  

Im glad Nicole &’Eric are married.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SueB said:

I really don’t like how Sami is treated like a caricature rather than a character. I think they were going for the comedy but just felt contrived. 

That is how Ron writes the people on the show, especially women..

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Lucas was also great with being the mediator between Allie/Sami.

29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I also enjoyed Sami calming down and, with Lucas, talking to their daughter. 

Lucas and Sami have great chemistry.  Lucas knows Sami, knows how she will react, and simply deals with it using humor and snark.  I really think HIS reaction is the best of everyone's.  He treats Sami like he thinks she's capable of being calm and rational, and lo and behold she was.

Lucas:  I think that's a test.  Also Lucas:  C-.  

I actually thought Nicole was going to apologize to Eric for antagonizing Sami and not being particularly kind to her.  Maybe even admit her part in escalating the tension.  Instead, she gave the lamest "apology" EVER.  "I'm sorry your sister ruined our wedding."  

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Allie can afford to have a child and she has plenty of family and financial support to do so. I'd be more sympathetic if she was 15 or 16.

I am sympathetic to her wanting to give up the baby for adoption but not for the shenanigans surrounding how she's going about this.

Remind me, why would Sami have a problem with Rafe adopting the child?  Didn't she leave him?

I don't know why Will was so worried that Sami would always be around if they adopt her grandchild.  Isn't Ari also her grandchild?  She's not smothering them regarding her.  I'd find it hard for her to prioritize anyone over Ejaaaaay.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Not that unusual. Apparently one of my cousins has two uteruses.

I had to laugh while reading that. As if it was something someone just mentioned while they were passing you the potato salad at a barbeque one time 🤣

I missed the beginning of the episode. Did Will give an actual explanation for why he skipped Eric's wedding to sit on the couch and chat with Sonny like they're YouTube commentators who only watch the show, and are not actually a part of it? He didn't know Sami was going to show up ahead of time so obviously that wasn't the reason...

I feel like we have had to watch Ciara and Ben screw each other every week for the last two years, so it was really nice to see Eric and Nicole get hot and heavy for s change. After all the hell they've been through, can they please have a weekly sex scene?

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I missed the beginning of the episode. Did Will give an actual explanation for why he skipped Eric's wedding to sit on the couch and chat with Sonny like they're YouTube commentators who only watch the show, and are not actually a part of it? He didn't know Sami was going to show up ahead of time so obviously that wasn't the reason...

He and Sonny (dressed in a suit) went to a baseball game with Justin.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Thanks. I totally missed that part. (I also wasn't watching when Stefan first appeared on the show.)

We need an investigative look into this trend! Someone call Dateline!

Loved Vivian's, "You're an Alamain. And a DiMera. That's not how we think/do things." (Sorry, exact quote escapes me. But it was hilarious the way she delivered the line.)

I wish he was just an Alamain . specifically , Nicholas Alamain !! what is with carlivati and his whack character ? just un-DiMera him and make Jake/Stefan or whoever he is into a fullblown Alamain . perhaps a cousin of Lawrence Alamain . 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

He and Sonny (dressed in a suit) went to a baseball game with Justin.

This freakin' show! They couldn't come up with a better excuse, one that doesn't make Will seem like he doesn't care about his uncle? Justin was dumped, I get that. He's feeling sad, but there was no need for Will to miss his Uncle Eric's wedding so that he could join Sonny & Justin at a ballgame. I'm sure Justin would have understood if Will decided to attend the wedding instead. I would have accepted Will being on assignment for the Spectator which delayed him getting to the wedding, or even Ari being sick. But to say that Will chose a baseball game over his uncle's wedding is downright rude and makes Will look bad. 

Today reminded me of how much I liked and rooted for Lumi once upon a time. Lucas just knows how to handle Sami, and she does listen to him sometimes. EJ DiMera was the worst thing to happen to them and if we never see him, Sydney, and Johnny on the show ever again that would be perfectly fine with me.

• Love 11
(edited)

Dear Ciara: being your maid of honor is not a "job" that Claire has to perform and therefore gets performance reviews on every 5 minutes. If you care about her mental health, stop complicating her recovery and reintegration into Salem by giving her tasks to complete and fail at. Make it as easy as possible. Let her come to the wedding, stand in some photos and that's it. You seem to really enjoy bossing people around and acting as if you have authority over them. First Brady and now your niece. Knock it off.

Dear Claire: this is not how a real friendship works or a relationship is healed. It's not about getting to stand in a photo. It's not about you performing tasks and hoping to live up to her standards or win her over. It's a mutual thing. It's her calling you up and going out for coffee, no pressure, and it's you giving her space and inviting her out to the movies. Quit jumping through hoops. Quit begging her for forgiveness. Quit kissing her ass. Worrying more about Ciara than yourself is what got you into this in the first place.

Dear writers: you're only kidding yourselves if you think we're listening to all of these conversations Allie is having about her pregnancy and not noticing the same three aspects of it are being rehashed ad infinitum but obvious questions like how did you get pregnant and who's the father are never being sorted out.

...did Gabi just call Chad Jack?

Did Kayla, Eric and Ciara all plan their weddings within a 48-hour time period? It seems that way...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I know nothing spoilerish but what if Rolf's memory-jolt serum was really a fertility drug and Kate becomes pregnant the next time she has sex? With Abe? Jake? Ivan? Victor? Ron are you reading this???

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ben and Will are having drinks in the very same pub where the Brady family held a wake after Ben murdered him, and then proceeded to attend and pretend he had nothing to do with it.

...Sami is forgiven for all of her trespasses for not letting Ben off the hook. This IS a sick joke.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

This freakin' show! They couldn't come up with a better excuse, one that doesn't make Will seem like he doesn't care about his uncle? Justin was dumped, I get that. He's feeling sad, but there was no need for Will to miss his Uncle Eric's wedding so that he could join Sonny & Justin at a ballgame. I'm sure Justin would have understood if Will decided to attend the wedding instead. I would have accepted Will being on assignment for the Spectator which delayed him getting to the wedding, or even Ari being sick. But to say that Will chose a baseball game over his uncle's wedding is downright rude and makes Will look bad. 

Today reminded me of how much I liked and rooted for Lumi once upon a time. Lucas just knows how to handle Sami, and she does listen to him sometimes. EJ DiMera was the worst thing to happen to them and if we never see him, Sydney, and Johnny on the show ever again that would be perfectly fine with me.

Lumi all the way.. I was never a big fan of JER but he always knew that Lumi despite their dysfunction were made for each other.. I hate EJ and he should have died in 2007 as JER and others intended...We would have been rid of him years ago.. Sami was never the same after him and Rafe. 

• Love 5

I like the idea of Ciara/Claire/Allie being besties like Hope/Jennifer/Kayla have been but its not nearly as good or authentic because they are just being thrown together and there was no real development of a friendship amongst the group despite Ciara having history with Claire and Allie.

• Love 3
(edited)

Sami?  Reading Ben for the violent, judgmental, hypocritical ass he is?  Best part of the episode!  And I love how he casually tells Will that Claire's sabotaging the wedding even though he doesn't have an ounce of proof.  And shame on you Will for listening to him and offering to "keep an eye on Claire."

I find Claire completely charming and I loved her description of the ingredients of the zombie:  "Rum, rum and even more rum!"  I also thought she looked fabulous in her black outfit while Ciara looked like all of the straps on her dress were going to strangle her.  The actress playing Allie needs to learn to project because I could barely hear her say her lines when all three girls were talking.

The conversation between Gabi and Chad was damn interesting because for just a second I thought Chad was going to offer Gabi some sort of condolences over Jake not being Stefan but then he brought up Princess Abs and I lost interest.  Yes, Stefan was a sick rapist of a mentally ill woman and Gabi trying to imply Stefan hurt "Gabby" because he actually wanted her was kind of gross.  I love Gabi and I think CB is a wonderful actress but condoning Stefan's actions towards Abby is not cool and I want better writing for this fabulous character. 

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 10

I forgot to mention the death of Vivian. Obviously, this is not how I wanted her to go out, but considering she needed a get out of jail free card and Yvon is there to fake this and smuggle her out... I didn't really react. But now I'm thinking about it and Louise is very old and the show's future is in question. This could be it for her. I really hope it isn't though.

• Love 6