Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I missed the previous incarnations of Orpheus (to me he's a new character), but I am just not buying him as this uber scary bad guy. He walks into someone's office and is all, "hey I kidnapped your husband, give me money" and walks out - and Marlena doesn't think to yell out to the dozens of people in the hallway to stop him? Even if he had a weapon, he could probably be overpowered.

I'm just tired of John and Marlena always!being!in!danger! Especially by a guy who looks like he might try to bum a cigarette off you outside 7-11.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Rafael said:

Brady is mentally ill 

That or Stockholm Syndrome could salvage Brady here  and make this story a lot better but they won't go there.

Considering how this show writes mental illness and everything else that involves some social consciousness... yeah

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

A dark storyline isn't going to kill a 76-year old.  They aren't that frail.  Being able to separate what she is playing and her real life isn't about physical toughness; it's about mental toughness.

It would depend on the individual. SR has Myasthenia Gravis in RL which caused her to leave the show in the 80s. It used to take a toll on her at one point so some do have medical issues.

However it reminded me of when Ben Hendrickson(Hal Munson on ATWT) was dealing w/ depression and his mother's death. While onscreen his character was dealing with his daughter dying. Then in RL he killed himself afterwards. He was younger than SR.

Granted SR probably can separate RL from TV so this may not be an issue with her but other than how badly this is written I don't see the point in showing an elderly person have a  suicide attempt beyond shock value. Not even good shock value either.

• Love 1

If the whole point of Brady not joining Kristen and Rachel being on the run from the authorities was because he wouldn't be able to see Tate, shouldn't he use all his free time to actually go see Tate.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
37 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

It would depend on the individual. SR has Myasthenia Gravis in RL which caused her to leave the show in the 80s. It used to take a toll on her at one point so some do have medical issues.

However it reminded me of when Ben Hendrickson(Hal Munson on ATWT) was dealing w/ depression and his mother's death. While onscreen his character was dealing with his daughter dying. Then in RL he killed himself afterwards. He was younger than SR.

But we weren't talking about every hypothetical reason why an individual might want to play a story. The only factor you mentioned was whether or not she should be doing this kind of story at her age.

Of course she could have medical conditions but even the examples you give: Myasthenia Gravis which she had to deal with in her 40s and Ben Hendrickson's depression, which led to his suicide in his 50s have nothing to do with age.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

If the whole point of Brady not joining Kristen and Rachel being on the run from the authorities was because he wouldn't be able to see Tate, shouldn't he use all his free time to actually go see Tate.

Just because we don’t see him with Tate doesn’t mean he’s not visiting him. It’s been said that he’s does see his son.

Of course, I would be all for Tate coming back.....as long as we can kill off Theresa....off screen, of course.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Just because we don’t see him with Tate doesn’t mean he’s not visiting him. It’s been said that he’s does see his son.

Of course, I would be all for Tate coming back.....as long as we can kill off Theresa....off screen, of course.

I wouldn't mind seeing her death onscreen tbh but yes I wouldn't mind this scenario I rather see single dad Brady deal with a difficult Tate and grow up a bit than putting him with these random love interests that go nowhere.

It would be a bit of a throwback to John/Brady during the loft days.

• Love 1
On 5/18/2020 at 3:27 PM, bobcat1946 said:

Was a Xander and Sarah fan but now want him to move on and pursue Gabi.

Sarah and Jake as Stefan are not worth it.

Xander and Gabi would be so beautiful together.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'd love for Theresa to come back!   It'd do my heart good to see her put Brady through his paces about falling for the woman who stole Tate from them.  Such a bonehead

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Theresa is having too much fun being wooed by handsome men on the Hallmark channel to come back to this morally-bankrupt wasteland.  

David throwing a toy at John's head was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen during a kidnapping scene.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Xander on the other hand I have seen :

blackmailed by Kristen into keeping quiet about Holly's death, Nicole impersonation and Sarah baby stealing but telling Maggie that Holly was alive 

I know he knew about Ted and Kate in the basement can't remember honestly if he cared lol I know I didn't

Refuse to kill Ben when Victor ordered him to

Support Sarah through her pregnancy, Mickey's cancer treatment and everything else without really expecting anything back from it

Badgered by Victor into the baby swap as the old man literally begged him to do it to protect Maggie (a tough one to turn down given he hates Kristen, loves Maggie, and wants to please Victor)

Refuse to murder Dr Raynor despite knowing this would help clear him from the baby swap ever being found out

Never foist blame on Victor for any of this, always stated he was behind it all. Takes responsibility

Yeah Xander is no saint and deserves punishment, but I feel he is truly trying to be a better person, Kristen  not so much

I think Kristen only sucks slightly more than Xander.

You missed him shooting Marlena and almost killing her. As well as him forcing Nicole into marriage, trying to force her constantly to have sex with him, and threatening to kill her.

Xander was a very willing accomplice of Kristen's for a long time. The only thing he slightly balked at was faking Holly's death. Kristen barely had to twist his arm to do that and he exhibited no remorse when his role in that was found out. 

Also, Xander - again with minimal arm twisting - was going to help Kristen raid Sarah's womb until Kristen put a stop to it when she found out she was pregnant.

I think he's getting way too much of a pass (here at least) for his role in the baby switch. So what it was Victor's idea and Victor begged him to do it. He's an adult (supposedly) and Victor was not holding a gun to his head. He could have said no but he willingly went along and would have continued with the charade forever. And as Rafe rightfully pointed out, if those two jerks hadn't tampered with evidence the truth could have come out much sooner and some needlessly suffering wouldn't have happened. 

As far as him not getting anything out of it, that's not true. After willingly letting Brady think his kid was dead, he demanded Victor give him Brady's job as reward for his deeds. And after all that the dude actually gets self-righteous and huffy after he thought Brady stabbed Victor. Without even bothering to think about what would have driven Brady to it (and his own role in that) he promises an unconscious Victor he'll get revenge. This in keeping with him threatening Marlena when she dared speak poorly about him to Sarah. He shot her and yet dares to get uppity because she trashes him.

Also, something that feels like it's been forgotten with the baby switch mess, is that Xander and Victor let Will take the blame for the accident. They both gave two shits they let Sonny think his husband killed his mother. And that bastard Xander actually had the audacity to ask Sonny to attend his wedding. He's never really apologized for what he did and basically acted like and Sonny should get over it.

That's why I don't buy into Xander's redemption or that he truly feels remorse. He cares that he got caught and is upset Sarah dumped him. He cares about Maggie's and Sarah's pain but doesn't give a damn about everyone else he hurt. He's basically just like Victor in that way. They both want to use Maggie as a shield as if saying "I did it for Maggie" should be good enough to get everyone off their backs.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 9

I do like the Xander and Maggie relationship. He shows he is capable of decency and being human and kind with her. He helped her, cared for her, got her to the prison hospital, and cared for her and her dignity. He told her the truth that he got from Rafe. He is capable of being good.

Geez, Doc and friends - yeah, have a conference call with Orpheus. Why don't you all Facetime him? It is that easy to get any bank to release $10 million? Surely the bank and police would have to authorize some sort of transaction like that - unless John has a bunch of offshore accounts.

Liked baby David throwing the toy at John.

Victor, Sonny and Justin will be surprised at Kayla's tale of what really happened the night that Adrienne and Sarah's baby died.

How many people can be kidnapped? Surprised there is no Comfy Hideout for the kidnapper and kidnapee.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

How many people can be kidnapped? Surprised there is no Comfy Hideout for the kidnapper and kidnapee.

Well, they DID have Kidnap Kabin.  That place that had been burned twice, practically had holes in it that various vermin could enter at will, and somehow STILL managed to have clean sheets on the bed.  But I guess that it was too far out of town for the magic Salem transporter to reach (you know, that machine that allows people to get across town in the time it takes someone to have a 3 minute conversation.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I think Kristen only sucks slightly more than Xander.

You missed him shooting Marlena and almost killing her. As well as him forcing Nicole into marriage, trying to force her constantly to have sex with him, and threatening to kill her.

No I stated right off the bat I came back to the show last year so I had seen nothing prior to January 2019 so I was judging Xander and Kristen solely on what they did in the last 14 months or so

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yeah Kristen stayed horrible and had rage strokes like everyday this year. 😂

Yea, that's really the issue. I mean, I'm not really in on the redemption of Ben and Xander either and the writers definitely didn't give either much thought, but their 'redemption' is still a hell of a lot more believable than Kristen's. I mean, they haven't even tried to redeem Kristen at all really, they just have Brady going around yelling to everyone that she's changed. It's like Ciara with Ben but if they hadn't even paid lip service to Ben having a mental illness that he's medicated for now.

Hell, they don't even have anyone really bring up how she used a child to get off on her crime spree. They've had people bring that up with regards to Gabi.

It's why I can't really tell if we're supposed to actually see Kristen as someone who's trying to be better or if we're still supposed to see her as the murderous nutjob she is portrayed to be. I doubt the writers themselves even know lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I see Kristen as a murderous nutjob who has not changed a bit and I am glad to be having a break from her

I see Ben as no longer a killer who has too much boring sex but I don't give him much thought tbh

I see Xander as somebody who tries very hard to be good but is easily swayed by people he wants approval from

Orpheus was scary in 1985 or so but now he is kind of sad

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Shut up, Justin (I almost wrote Ned.) I was glad that Sonny snarked at Victor about him letting Will rot in prison. Who cares if it wasn't helping the situation. That kind of snark is the least of what Victor should be getting on a daily basis. I think Sonny has been far too nice to Victor and was glad to see that he hadn't forgotten what he did to his husband.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Well on today's episode we had the Trifecta of Suck that is the Horton princesses and what a treat it was to have Abs, Ciara and Lani all in one episode.  Lord knows I can't stand Lani but even I know that she meant well with her totally ineffectual "Get better" to Abs, but our favorite little mental patient couldn't even smile politely.  Instead she just threw up her hands with an annoyed "Okay" which was a completely weird response, and maybe Chad should have her committed, especially if she continues to have hallucinations.  

I continue to love Gabi and Jake and want to see more of their simmering chemistry and I really want a break from Ben and the increasingly obnoxious Ciara--why does she continue to get everything she wants with little to no effort?  That is not endearing--at all.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I continue to love Gabi and Jake and want to see more of their simmering chemistry and I really want a break from Ben and the increasingly obnoxious Ciara--why does she continue to get everything she wants with little to no effort?  That is not endearing--at all.  

Claire is that you ? 😂 

Ciara totally seems like a person who would get everything she wants with little effort. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

OMG Chad and Abby are BORING. Were they ever good? Last time I saw Abby before I came back to this show she was a baby and Jack had poisoned her by dumping toxic waste or something. 

Other than that; I enjoy Gabi and Jake. He reminds me of Nick (the Pimp) the way he talks. I 

Ben and Cierra are also deadly to me. She reminds me of one of those popular girls who always gets whatever she wants. Team Claire.

Brady should be asking for Victor to say he was mistaken about Kristen stabbing him, not getting Xander fired. Bonehead Black as usual. Victor has the power to get his screechy hyena girlfriend/former stepmom back and the baby he supposedly wants to see

Sarah is SO annoyingly immature. Yes lying you slept with Brady is definitely believable considering your past but why bother unless it is for a future plot where she pretends Xander's baby is Brady's?

Poor Xander. I know I shouldn't feel bad for him but his week is just getting worse and worse. I think they are laying out all the punishments on him. Victor as usual with coast; Maggie will forgive him and he will go back to sitting in his chair in the mansion like nothing happened. Xander loses Sarah, MickeyRachel, his job, and yes he should be in jail but so should Kristen and Nicole so whatever. I'm glad Maggie will be Team Xander now he needs a guiding light to keep him trying to be good. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Claire is that you ? 😂 

Ciara totally seems like a person who would get everything she wants with little effort. 

Oh man 🙂  The portrayal of Ciara really is out of control--back in the day, a soap heroine used to suffer and was then rewarded with happiness.  When was the last time something truly went wrong with Ciara that had to do with her and not Ben?

And as much as I'm enjoying LG's Sarah, they really need to do something with her hair because it looks awful.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Shut up, Justin (I almost wrote Ned.) I was glad that Sonny snarked at Victor about him letting Will rot in prison. Who cares if it wasn't helping the situation. That kind of snark is the least of what Victor should be getting on a daily basis. I think Sonny has been far too nice to Victor and was glad to see that he hadn't forgotten what he did to his husband.

ROFL!!!  Yeah, when the same actor portrays different characters on different soaps, it can sometimes be hard to keep them straight. But in the case of Wally Kurth, what makes it even more squicky? weird? interesting? is that on DOOL, Justin had a sexual relationship with  Angelica, but on General Hospital, the same actress (Jane something) portrayed Ned's mom!  Man oh man, you could almost make a soap story line based on that alone...😜😲

Edited by norcalgal
  • LOL 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

And as much as I'm enjoying LG's Sarah, they really need to do something with her hair because it looks awful.

Too funny.  I actually loved her wayward curls today.

Didn't Sarah pretend to sleep with/be with Xander at some point?  Or did she just pretend the baby was his?  Didn't he know it couldn't be true because the timing was off? 

Anyway, no it was not smart for Sarah to lie that she had slept with Brady but also Xander has been in the Brady role with her so I'm not sure why he's so quick to believe that they were knocking boots.  And in order to sell this lie, the show has to have Sarah basically explain away the fact that he gave Rachel to Kristen to raise.  This Brady angle would be easier to swallow if she thought Kristen had just taken off with Rachel without Brady's approval.  Covering for Kristen after she stabbed Victor makes more sense than gibing his child to a psycho to raise.

Call me an old fuddy duddy but Ciara's shirt was just a poor excuse to show off her abs.  I could understand her wearing that to see Ben but to go visit her grandfather in the hospital?  That's pool wear. 

So far, the story I'm liking the development of the most is the Jake/Gabi stuff.  Not just because I enjoy their chemistry but because, at least for the time being, there is some legitimate mystery surrounding who he is, who is after him and also why does that vial contain the same poison that allegedly was being used to poison Abigail instead of the serum?  So either someone swapped out the serum and put the poison in or there's someone in the lab who can manipulate the test results. 

The result will probably be something stupid like Orpheus, for some reason, is behind it all but for now it's intriguing.  Wouldn't it be amazing if it were Ben?  The whole redemption arc was about him finally getting the opportunity to take his revenge on Abigail for leaving him? No one would suspect him now that he has his protector.  And he was given a lucky opportunity when he caught Gabi trying to stab Stefan.  He swapped out the vials, went to the hospital to get it analyzed and can now pin the whole thing on her.

It'd break the hearts of CIN fans, I know.  And I hate to screw over fan bases but story wise?  I'd dig it.  (Apologize for the bit of speculfanfiction).

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 9

I loathe Chad and Abigail. I thought Ciara was looking pretty cute when she was sitting down, then she stood up and ruined it. Lani is awful. I would like to see Xander and Gabi win at something.....

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Didn't Sarah pretend to sleep with/be with Xander at some point?  Or did she just pretend the baby was his?  Didn't he know it couldn't be true because the timing was off? 

Anyway, no it was not smart for Sarah to lie that she had slept with Brady but also Xander has been in the Brady role with her so I'm not sure why he's so quick to believe that they were knocking boots.  And orer to sell this lie, the show has to have Sarah basically explain away the fact that he gave Rachel to Kristen to raise.  This Brady angle would be easier to swallow if she thought Kristen had just taken off with Rachel without Brady's approval.  Covering for Kristen after she stabbed Victor makes more sense than gibing his child to a psycho to raise.

After discovering Rex had cheated on her, Sarah jumped in bed with Xander so it would NOT have been out of character for her to simply jump in bed with Brady.  She and Xander were BOTH lying that Mickey was his (to keep it from Eric.)  

But, you are right.  In order to sell that she and Brady hooked up, it would only be plausible if she didn't know Brady had allowed Kristen to run away with the baby.  The idea that she could just forgive THAT is beyond ludicrous.  She should be furious at him for ripping that child away from the only life she has ever known and all the people who love her.  But, as they did with Eric and Nicole, (and even Victor to some extent) NOT ONE PERSON is going to really chastise Brady for being the worst parent in the history of parents.  Everyone will eventually feel sympathy for him because of his "noble" sacrifice.  Even if he truly loved Kristen and really felt sorry for her, only a complete moron would allow her to raise that child unsupervised.  Not saying she would hurt Rachel, but what kind of unhinged behavior is the kid going to witness on a daily basis?  

2 minutes ago, Fen Tiger said:

Lani is awful. I would like to see Xander and Gabi win at something.....

Same here.  I know we are supposed to think they are bad and are only getting their comeuppance, but something about how both of them play their characters makes it hard for me to hate them.

As for Lani - nope, don't like her.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

On one hand I appreciate that Sarah's hair looks like my unruly mess of hair but then I'm like, but you're on a TV show so like, maybe at least brush it lol. The hair, makeup, and wardrobe departments have clearly just given up.

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Does Brady live in the Salem Inn?

I think everyone does. 

Speaking of the wardrobe dept, fucking hell, that might have been Ciara's worst outfit yet and that is truly saying something. I'm so embarrassed for her always.

I was sorta kinda not hating Abigail for a minute but today she sucked. It feels nice to hate her again.

Lani suuuuuuucks. Like damn.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Oh man 🙂  The portrayal of Ciara really is out of control--back in the day, a soap heroine used to suffer and was then rewarded with happiness.  When was the last time something truly went wrong with Ciara that had to do with her and not Ben?

When Chase raped her.

5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

OMG Chad and Abby are BORING. Were they ever good? Last time I saw Abby before I came back to this show she was a baby and Jack had poisoned her by dumping toxic waste or something. 

I liked Chabby until 2016 when Kate left the first time. After that it just went downhill however their best story was between 2014-2016 when it had a slow burn like soaps used to have and there was psycho Ben(back when he was interesting and not the neutered version you see today).

The show domesticated these two way too soon and gave them two kids. Thomas was fine given the drama surrounding his conception/birth but Charlotte is still unnecessary and a constant reminder of that awful DID storyline.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

When Chase raped her.

If you highlight the portion of speech you want to reply to a tiny window pops up that says “Quote Selection” that way you can reply to just a question in a wall of text. I’m just sharing because I didn’t know if you knew I’ve seen you quote entire posts recently where you were replying to one throwaway line or query and wanted to help and save the space too! 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 5/19/2020 at 3:26 PM, Rafael said:

IM SCARED THAT kATE WILL welcome Orpheus to salem in her own "special way" . the same way she was kind enough to welcome Ted, Clyde and Eduardo to Salem ..... if you know what I mean.

Kate is the female welcome wagon and Brady is the male welcome wagon,.

10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Chris Evans Laughing GIF by mtv

Ben no longer has the time to kill now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Fen Tiger said:

I loathe Chad and Abigail. I thought Ciara was looking pretty cute when she was sitting down, then she stood up and ruined it. Lani is awful. I would like to see Xander and Gabi win at something.....

Two punching bags who should pair up.  Forget those dorks Sarah and Jake.

• Love 3

I may have missed an explanation, but has Jake bothered to offer any kind of background on himself? He says his memory is fine in today's episode, so why doesn't he tell anyone where he was before coming to Salem? Produce a driver's license? Call friends and family to prove who he is? Show them his Instagram?? Instead we just get, "I'm not Stefan, I'm Jake!" Ok, then prove it, right? I mean, I know his whole background can be faked if he actually is Stefan, but if Jake really does believe he's Jake, seems like he should be doing a little more to convince everyone. And everyone else should be asking for this proof

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Ciara, please consider a skirt that is at least 2 or 3 inches longer.

Brady and Sarah Horton? What an odd pairing. Both have been screwed over by Xander and Victor, but this fake crap is not going to work. I did like that Xander did not leave the hotel room and told her while she was having fun with Brady, that he was able to save her mother from committing suicide.

How convenient that Rolf's magic serum is the same drug that Abs has been getting.

Lani and Eli are just too stupid to be cops.

If Jake wants to prove himself as Jake, find some family photos, social media accounts, show his chest to not see any scars from a heart transplant, etc. Granted, Jen's heart was removed and she has no scars, so that may not exactly prove anything. And why is he so bent on proving himself to be Jake?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

@boes, Ciara expects to find an off-the-rack dress within a few weeks? Will she be hitting up GabiChic or Basic Black? Ideally she should be looking at a fall wedding, or one next year, when maybe a few brain cells will sprout.

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

@boes, Ciara expects to find an off-the-rack dress within a few weeks? Will she be hitting up GabiChic or Basic Black? Ideally she should be looking at a fall wedding, or one next year, when maybe a few brain cells will sprout.

Maybe she'll hit up Brooke's Bedroom at Forrester Creations 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

If you highlight the portion of speech you want to reply to a tiny window pops up that says “Quote Selection” that way you can reply to just a question in a wall of text. I’m just sharing because I didn’t know if you knew I’ve seen you quote entire posts recently where you were replying to one throwaway line or query and wanted to help and save the space too! 

Wow, I did not know this lol. How convenient!

10 hours ago, boes said:

Oh yeah.....Brady.....  I like Eric Martsolf and I think he's a pretty goodlooking man, but these days, all shaved and waxed and tanning booth tanned to the color of burnt sienna, in his bath towel he looked a lot like an overcooked Easter ham.  I bet if we'd gotten a close up, we'd have seen he was dotted with cloves.  

He looked awful yesterday. His tiny head on top of that massive body. And yea, the tanning; when your face is 5 shades lighter than the rest of you, it's time to stop lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Yeah Brady needs to skip chest and arms day more often.

Also, on here the old twop and other message boards thing of putting [] quote inside the brackets at beginning and [] /quote at the end also works but it of course doesn’t reference who you’re quoting for their and conservational understanding sakes. 

I find it...curious... that Sarah doesn’t have more of a problem with Brady. Especially as a doctor doing what he did. 

Ciarra is always dressed like an Instagram baddie like Lori Harvey or Amerezy just to do minor things like she shilling a code for Fashion Nova. She pretty much dresses like that IR the wardrobe on this show is really weird like how Sonny has worn suits and sports coats for 2 years despite being unemployed. Like show wardrobe said “hey pick out a few things you like” then they just have them only wear that daily for years instead of curating items that make sense for the characters or what they’re doing storyline wise. 

Lani is the worst cop and biggest hypocrite and Eli is a simp to just co-sign this bullshit. I haven’t forgotten how her lying to him and Abe for a long time about her whereabouts, Julie’s safety, and revenge and meanwhile browbeating and using JJ literally days after he admitted having suicidal thoughts and struggling in drug recovery. He was letting her live w him, gave her a shoulder to listen to, bringing her donuts and coffee in the midst of it and she did nothing but screech at him 24/7 about going after “that bitch” Gabi like you do know he just tried to off himself and has his own demons? 

Jake clearly is intrigued and attracted to Gabi. 

Chad is doing the most and his pushy and strident ways aren’t attractive or above suspicion. He needs to shut the fuck up honestly and I hope he and Abby go away soon. 

That body shop is a joke no one accomplishes anywork. Imagine dropping off a bike or car for a tune up and it’s being worked for a week while they have 2 employees and they spend sporadically only a couple hours a day there just gabbing about girls. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12