Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

When Sarah and Adrienne were hit in their car they were discombobulated and stunned but awake and Adrienne assured Sarah she was okay. But when she was up and about collapsed. She probably had some internal organ damage or brain injury. Sometimes people like that can be ambulatory or seem or feel okay then collapse and die after.

Maggie saying she didn’t even remember drinking the alcohol is pinging me. Is it possible she drank some water and it was roofied? She had a total memory black out for a long time. Also under a roofie it’s possible to be let to a car or location. I feel like Summer did this and hit Sarah’s car so she could kill Sarah and get her liver and as well take revenge on Maggie, not only costing her her favored child but her freedom and sanity too. Far fetched AF but “Welcome to Days” 😂 

Again, Sarah and Adrienne were never hit.  Summer may have been trying to force them off the road but she did NOT hit them with her car.  But I do know a woman who had that happen to her husband.  She was with him and they went off the road.   He was walking around talking and laughing.  I'm not sure of the exact next sequence of events but, yeah, he just died.

4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

So in today's episode we got to see Chad gloating to Gabi that he's won and she's lost which is so pleasant to watch.  Shouldn't the alleged good guys actually be more gracious in victory?  I guess Princess Abs' smugness has completely infected Chad--good to know.

The Maggie and Sonny scenes were the entire show today--Sonny's raw and emotional response to Maggie's tearful confession was everything and Xander and Victor's guilty stoic silence just added to Sonny's pain and Maggie's misery.  Damn good work by all four actors.

The "good guys" are allowed to gloat when they think they've won over the evilest evil that ever eviled.  And this from a guy who has apparently forgotten that his own SISTER made the same deal.  At least Gabi got a great line "I get my freedom.  And a cupcake."  

I agree about the Maggie and Sonny scenes.  Suzanne really shows that the vets can be used to do more than prop the younger set.

29 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Ugh, Lani and Eli are boring!

I used to like Chad.

Wanna bet that even after all of this, Sonny will continue to live in the Kiriakis mansion and sponge off of Uncle Vic instead, of, y'know, getting a job and finding his own place to live?

"I don't give a damn about ethics", says the doctor.

"Kayla looked deep in my eyes." Well, eye.

Did Stefano drug Chad's drink?

Yes, and for Eli to say he never stopped loving Lani shows that he's not such a great guy either.  He was willing to marry a woman while supposedly still in love with another woman.  If Gabi hadn't been doing what she did (and Eli and Lani had broken up for other reasons) he wouldn't have looked quite like the hero they're trying to make him appear.

And yea, Sonny and Will will probably both be back at the mansion, not supporting themselves.

• Love 5

If the car wasn’t hit at all and there’s was no collision, then how do they know a crime was even committed @DaphneCat

I guess cause they said they swerved and Will was all “yo I crossed the line texting”? 

This is so confusing and it doesn’t help they didn’t depict the accident details and there were all those preemptions and need interruptions. 

So the entire time Lani was in the nunnery praying, getting free room and board, she was lying to the faculty and had revenge and hate on the mind daily? Okayyyy. I hope she sends them her uniforms back, a polite donation, and thank you letter. I’m not even Catholic but find that blasphemous and rude. Eli also is being a bit of a tool RN. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

If the car wasn’t hit at all and there’s was no collision, then how do they know a crime was even committed @DaphneCat

I guess cause they said they swerved and Will was all “yo I crossed the line texting”? 

This is so confusing and it doesn’t help they didn’t depict the accident details and there were all those preemptions and need interruptions. 

So the entire time Lani was in the nunnery praying, getting free room and board, she was lying to the faculty and had revenge and hate on the mind daily? Okayyyy. I hope she sends them her uniforms back, a polite donation, and thank you letter. I’m not even Catholic but find that blasphemous and rude. Eli also is being a bit of a tool RN. 

Yes, I guess the "crime" was causing the accident by swerving over the center line.  And Will just assumed he did it as he didn't see another car.  They WERE pretty vague about everything that happened in the accident.  I think they'll do more as I can't imagine we'll actually see Maggie doing hard prison time.  

I'm not Catholic either but found the whole nun thing heinous.  Apparently Eli and Lani deserve each other as they both spent the last year pretending to be something they weren't - Eli genuinely in love and Lani actually ready to be a nun.  And I got a big kick out of Abe acting like Gabi hadn't already figured out that her and Eli probably weren't going to patch things up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

And I got a big kick out of Abe acting like Gabi hadn't already figured out that her and Eli probably weren't going to patch things up.

I have a feeling that line wasn't just thrown in there. I don't think the writers are done with that triangle just yet. No matter what Julie/Valerie/Abe keep sprouting, Eli and Gabi were in a relationship and they developed deep feelings for each other. It wouldn't be realistic to believe those feelings just disappeared. Unless it's some horrible writing they decided to reunite them too fast. It just doesn't feel final, imo.

Chad was definitely in full smug mode today.

Edited by Sidney
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I really enjoyed today's show but that was probably helped by ff'ding through every scene with Lani and Eli and doing the same with most of the Justin/Stefano nonsense.  I dipped into the Sarah/Eric/Abe stuff only long enough to get the jist of what was happening.

But I wouldn't have missed a second of Maggie and Sonny's scenes, those were all terrific.  Whatever has lit a fire in Freddie Smith is much appreciated.  I haven't enjoyed him this much in a long time.  It wasn't just what he said, it was the look in his eyes, his anger, his grief, even the sorrow he felt that Maggie was responsible.  He's realizing that this lie has upended his life, his feelings about his husband, that both of them were tossed aside by Victor, a man who he's always loved and looked up to, a betrayal that he's only beginning to feel.  There's so much more to be played out between Sonny and his family, and between him and Will, I hope that this isn't given short shrift when the story shifts to Saint Ben as we know it inevitably will.

I know Gabi did some bad things, some really bad things but man I sure did like the way she handled that obnoxious asshole, Chad, today.  She matched him contempt for contempt.  I've always liked Billy Flynn and I still do but I sure don't care for Chad since his return.  He's become a condescending ass, and Gabi being a bit on the homicidal side doesn't lessen his obnoxiousness.  

Gabi is a bad girl, that's for sure, but she sure is good at being bad!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Geez, Eli, you couldn't have waited a few days before reuniting with Lani? You haven't even returned the wedding rental tux. A little too fast. She has a lot of fessing up to do first - her lies, her running away, her inability to tell you the truth, her insecurity, going to the nunnery instead of a beach in Costa Rica, her being very uncatholic by plotting revenge against a woman who bested her. Her pretending to be a nun when she got back. Her dressing in next to nothing to crash your wedding to her nemesis. All about her and her revenge. You were going to marry another woman a few hours ago - that is a fast move. Can't be alone for more than a few hours? This will not end well.

I enjoyed the Maggie/Sonny/Victor/Xander scenes. All that wasted time for Sonny, the end of his marriage, the wrong person being blamed for the accident - feeling betrayed by his own family. And now the truth is coming out.

Poor broke Stefano asking a Kiriakis for money. Couldn't Chad release some funds for him?

I enjoyed Chad and Gabi exchanging contempt. Time in Paris has made Chad unlikeable - as well as his smug wife.

Sarah will still way over the top with her having to have her own way. There are other donors for your baby. At least Gabi probably gets off now and can go back to her regular life. She should not have had to play the gamble, but it paid off and maybe she can be spared jail time but still get the karmic wrath from the holier than thou Salemites, many who have committed far worse crimes than her and are running around free.

• Love 4

I don't think Sarah can take much more.  If she gets Mickey thru this cancer and THEN loses her to Kristin ... And now her mother is going to jail and if she finds out her mother killed her baby?  And that Xander did the deed?  Rough times ahead.

Sonny is three for three with the well deserved righteous indignation speeches.  Well done Freddie.

I found the cupcake bit hilarious and petty.

I do not want this 'drugged Chad' storyline -- wherever it is headed.

Good on Justin for sticking up for Steve.  He really is a good egg.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Gabi is disgusting, using the life of a baby to get her out of her own crimes. She also is who she is, there's no tumor/disease causing this.

Whole town hating you, usually would signal a who killed story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Maggie saying she didn’t even remember drinking the alcohol is pinging me. Is it possible she drank some water and it was roofied? She had a total memory black out for a long time. Also under a roofie it’s possible to be let to a car or location. I feel like Summer did this and hit Sarah’s car so she could kill Sarah and get her liver and as well take revenge on Maggie, not only costing her her favored child but her freedom and sanity too. Far fetched AF but “Welcome to Days” 😂 

Yes, brilliant!  It does seem bizarre that Maggie doesn't even remember making the decision to drink, that is a big decision.  And Summer did seem particularly evil and nasty this time.    I like your theory, and it absolves Maggie (except for the fact she gave birth to Summer 😢).

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

At least Gabi probably gets off now and can go back to her regular life. She should not have had to play the gamble, but it paid off and maybe she can be spared jail time but still get the karmic wrath from the holier than thou Salemites, many who have committed far worse crimes than her and are running around free.

That's the thing, pretty much half of the Salem population has done as bad or worse than Gabi.  But I wish they hadn't had her play it quite so heartless.  She could have demanded the quid pro quo without being so harsh.  She does remind me of the great film noir ladies, careening  between vulnerable and wicked.  The good news is that she still has Sonny and Will, and Kate.  And Rafe 🤣.

2 hours ago, SueB said:

Good on Justin for sticking up for Steve. 

I must have missed something.  Why is Stevano not under arrest for stealing Steve's identity and, more importantly, his body?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Gabi is disgusting, using the life of a baby to get her out of her own crimes. She also is who she is, there's no tumor/disease causing this.

Whole town hating you, usually would signal a who killed story.

Kate and Sami thrived, not to mention Victor, so Gabi should be fine.

• Love 16

I love evil bitch Gabi and I hope she never changes. Her scenes with Eric and Sarah were the best parts of both storylines. Gabi almost died the last time she went to prison, I don't know why people are shocked she would use what she has to try to get out. I am over the Gabi vs Chabby arcs but I am glad she kept wiping the smug look off his face. I am so tired of his and his wifes self righteous attitude when it comes to Gabi. Since they have returned they have been trying to get in contact with Stefano and now he is hanging Stefanos picture back on the wall. Stefano, a man that has done far worse and ruined a lot more lives than Gabi but neither of them have a problem with him. And what Stefano does Chad know that would turn himself in? Has he ever met Stefano?

I also hate hate hate Dimera enterprise, corp, whatever. A company started by Stefano freaking Dimera should have no problem with what Gabi did. And why would her company badge be taken away when she got arrested? I hope Gabi puts out trade secrets and destroys the company. If the board has the power to hire and fire who they want, why are they only picking from the Dimera pool? Surely investors have to be tired of the CEO changing every hour. Does Gabi still own her stocks and have money? Chad made it seem like she was instantly broke.

Abe seems to think that blackmailing Lani is on the same level as blowing up Julies heart, lol. I can't believe he lead with that when telling Sarah that Gabi should be punished. It was very weird. I always forget Abe still works.

Eli's mom has such a melodic voice. Some of her dialog to him did not make sense. That's all I got for this group.

If Evan is the baby daddy and he killed Jordan, I hope it comes out that he was only trying to get with Sonny so he could get enough money to run away with David. Nothing else makes sense as to why he has any interest in a man who has done nothing but talk about his dead mommy and his HUSBAND. When your potential boyfriend can't get over the man that "killed" his mother, you have not a shot in hell of replacing him. I felt really bad for Sonny. The confrontation was good. I know there is speculation that Summer is the one who caused the accident but I feel like that would be such a copout after all the emotion we just got. You don't screw with your audience like this.

Stevano does not know Victor at all. He let Brady and Kristin think their baby died and didn't care that it kept them apart. He let Will believe he killed Adrienne and said Sonny can get over Will. The old crank is anything but a hopeless romantic. Didn't he also hide Brady away when he was married to Chloe?

Edited by Thatoneshow
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Thatoneshow said:

Gabi almost died the last time she went to prison, I don't know why people are shocked she would use what she has to try to get out.

I don't want to go to prison either.  You know what I do?  Not commit crimes.  But, I don't know, is anyone really shocked?  Not approvign and being shocked are two different things.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Thatoneshow said:

I know there is speculation that Summer is the one who caused the accident but I feel like that would be such a copout after all the emotion we just got. You don't screw with your audience like this.

Unless your name is Carlivati or Corday.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Gabi is disgusting, using the life of a baby to get her out of her own crimes.

If the child is really Kristen’s, when it’s older it will understand. If it’s really Brady’s, it probably won’t understand but will be okay with it. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

I don't want to go to prison either.  You know what I do?  Not commit crimes.  But, I don't know, is anyone really shocked?  Not approvign and being shocked are two different things.

That is ideal, but it is not relevant now. Her options are prison or a miracle to fall from the sky. BAM. She is a match so she won the luck lottery and the sky dropped a miracle in her lap. they seemed shocked "who would leverage a child" "how could she" yada yada.

• Love 5

Glad Gabi was scared of Stevano but still does not plan on giving up her claim on the company and house because of him. Still want her to destroy the company so the Dimera family will be over. Gabi can't burn that dress fast enough. it is ugly and doesn't fit properly. I get that she is an evil vixen but she doesn't have to wear a tacky, short wedding dress.

Don't know why Maggie was trying to push it with apologizing to Kayla. Stop while you are ahead.

Oh XanXan. The truth is going to come out and Sarah will leave you

Rafe: Gotta go, suspicious man at home with my son

Ciara: yeah, yeah, yeah but what about Ben?

She is the worst.

Evan has not been paying attention to Sonny. Their entire relationship is him venting about Will and his mom. Will being free leaves you in the dust where you always have been. try to keep up.

Is Stevano going to keep making more demands for Kaylas release?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, bannana said:

Is it really the same day as the wedding still?  Cannot believe Gabi has not changed from that fugly dress.

I think it's finally the day after. She must not have had anything else to change into before heading home, which likely made this a walk of shame times a million. 😂

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I was on vacation for the past week and half and have one question. Is it now public knowledge that everyone knows that Steve is now Stevano? Or do they think he is still Steve? Thanks!

It's pretty common knowledge.  Abby and Chad know, Justin knows, and Gabi knows.  I think everybody knows, but nobody knows where he is.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Katy M said:

But what are you going to do when some insane person frames you for prison.   Like Abigail did Gabi.  You can be as good as gold but you will be going to prison.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Maggie is doing the Alcoholics Anonymous program rule of apologizing to everyone they've hurt.

Rafe's haircut is doing him no favors.

Gabi said Stevano!

Ciara: I don't care about David, what about Ben?

Damn, but Suzanne killed it again.  The sadness, the remorse, and NOTHING over the top.  Really heartbreaking.

Sweet dog in heaven but I love Gabi.  Even if she was afraid of Stevano, she was NOT going to give him the satisfaction of showing him that.

I just want this whole Evan plot done.  Along with Stevano and Gina.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

- Gabi was looking a little peaked today.  I THINK she spent her entire night in the interrogation room.  In that bitty wedding dress.  She's evil but someone should have given her a blanket. It's freaking February.

- Between drugging Chad's drink and handing him the ring, I think Steveno is going to shift to Chado.  (Only the Chado knows.... *rimshot*). Do not want.  We're back to alters with Abigail.

- LOVED Gabi calling Stevano "Stevano".  Felt like a fan shoutout.

- What the hell is JUSTIN doing?  Where'd he get $10M?  

- It felt like we missed a lot between yesterday and today.  I think it's because we spent at least two weeks on two days.  So if 'yesterday' was Valentine's day, next Monday we'll be ready for St Patrick's day.

- Ciara has actually done the smart thing at the moment.  With all that's going on, the squeaky wheel is the only way to get Rafe's attention.  Currently on Rafe's plate:
-- The Commissioner and his ex wife are inhabited by the essence of a dead princess.
-- The Chief of staff of the local hospital is missing (he knows because Justin went to him).
-- He had to process Maggie and get Will released.
-- Ben the serial killer may be killed for a murder he didn't commit and Rafe is the only way to get data about the real murderer.
-- His live in Manny is living under an assumed name.
-- His would-be-murderer sister needed to be processed after cutting a deal.
-- Stevano, the guy who's murder he covered up, is at large in his city.
-- He processed his ex wife Kate during the last 24 hours for helping Stevano
Dude is BUSY.  Maybe call in Roman to get the phones when you race home to confront the Manny?

In other news: Oh Xander, this is not going to end well.  And you know it.  But exactly WHEN is the right moment to tell your lover that her dying child going through a potential life-saving procedure is actually not her child and her's died a year ago?  Is that BEFORE her Mom is sent upriver or after the baby is safe?  He's in a tight spot.  A spot of his own making.  But a tight spot.

Maggie - She just was NOT clued into Justin's "GO AWAY" vibe.  Her guilt is blinding her to his 'off-ness'. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, bobcat1946 said:

But what are you going to do when some insane person frames you for prison.   Like Abigail did Gabi.  You can be as good as gold but you will be going to prison.

Well, sure that time wasn't her fault.  This time is.  

• Love 2

If you don't get an important letter within 7-10 working days (i.e. a background check), would you not call the company and ask for a PDF copy? All this suspense to find out that Evan is not Evan and has a major rap sheet.

Rafe, you have been busy and distracted. At least Ciara's desperation is keeping the investigation afloat.

Yay, Will, you got out of jail!

Maggie is doing a good job on the apology tour.

I liked Gabi taking on Stevano. He did look kinda good with the dark suit and red tie. But it is time to change out of that ghastly dress. And Chad, maybe take a note from a lot of women. Do not accept a drink from just anyone, especially a dude known for mind control.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Katy M said:

But what are you going to do when some insane person frames you for prison.

Will got out of prison fast just like he should have.  Problem is Gabi stayed in there a month after it was found Abigail was the murderer.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Maggie is doing a good job on the apology tour.

I think the reason she is so effective is she's playing it like she genuinely just wants to apologize.  She isn't expecting or even trying to get people to forgive her.  She knows there is a possibility they never will and she accepts that.  Her only motivation is to express her remorse.

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I liked Gabi taking on Stevano. He did look kinda good with the dark suit and red tie.

I was thinking the same thing today.  He really is a good looking man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, bobcat1946 said:

Will got out of prison fast just like he should have.  Problem is Gabi stayed in there a month after it was found Abigail was the murderer.

Chad used his influence on the normally cold-hearted DA Trask to agree that Abby didn't have to spend a night in jail after she tried to kill three women but to also offer the deal where Abby could go away to her grandmother for a couple week. Apparently he couldn't or wouldn't use that same influence with Trask to get Gabi out of prison for Andre's death when Abby was responsible.

I can't remember but did Gabi get that beatdown before or after the truth about what Abby did came out?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I know a lot of you hate CIN and are probably ff-ing through all the related scenes, but for a CIN fan, it's really a good story right now.  Watching Ciara desperately try to find Jordan's baby daddy / probably killer, while Ben's like "Babe, we're down to hours before my execution". Plus Rafe finding out about Evan changing his name to the same name as the DNA found on Jordan's body.  It's really good. Honest. 😄

• Love 8
10 hours ago, nilyank said:

Chad used his influence on the normally cold-hearted DA Trask to agree that Abby didn't have to spend a night in jail after she tried to kill three women but to also offer the deal where Abby could go away to her grandmother for a couple week. Apparently he couldn't or wouldn't use that same influence with Trask to get Gabi out of prison for Andre's death when Abby was responsible.

Yeah Chad's calling Gabi disgusting and acting appalled that she made a deal with the DA when he did the exact thing for his violently psychotic wife--twice in fact, once when she set fire to Ben and the other time when she killed Andre, framed Gabi and tried to kill Marlena, Kate and Viv--makes him look like the hypocrite he is.

I did like that Gabi held her ground against Stevano and that she didn't show her outward fear--she knows he is dangerous but she's been through so much that she's not backing down.

I was proud of Maggie for working so hard to make things right--admitting to the drinking and driving, wanting Will to be released as quickly as possible, needing to speak directly to Justin to apologize for the pain she caused--and she has shown genuine remorse and I hope she's able to recover from all of this pain,  DAMN!

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 14

Maggie might be one of the only “good” people in Salem who isn’t an asshole about it. 

Bad writing ahoy. Rafe’s first comment to Evan is “Why did you change your name?” Not “I know you changed your name and have a criminal record for _____, _____, and ______.” I realize it was necessary for a cliff hanger but would never happen in rl.

SN/Stevano looks great for his age dude’s almost 70 and is handsome and fit enough to pass for 50 something. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

On 2/26/2020 at 11:28 PM, SueB said:

I don't think Sarah can take much more.  If she gets Mickey thru this cancer and THEN loses her to Kristin ... And now her mother is going to jail and if she finds out her mother killed her baby?  And that Xander did the deed?  Rough times ahead.

And I really do not look forward to LG's acting during it lol. Actually, maybe I do, could be some fun UCG.

On 2/26/2020 at 11:47 PM, Artsda said:

Just wait until they realize this whole 'Gabi is more evil than everyone else!" thing doesn't work and they give her a 'mental illness' like they did to explain why we're supposed to root for Abigail and Ben even though they're murderers.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:17 AM, Thatoneshow said:

I love evil bitch Gabi and I hope she never changes.

+1

24 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

SN/Stevano looks great for his age dude’s almost 70 and is handsome and fit enough to pass for 50 something. 

SN is almost 70?! WOW!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I was proud of Maggie for working so hard to make things right--admitting to the drinking and driving, wanting Will to be released as quickly as possible, needing to speak directly to Justin to apologize for the pain she caused--and she has shown genuine remorse and I hope she's able to recover from all of this pain,  DAMN!

More and more I'm suspicious that there will likely be a retcon that absolves Maggie of guilt -- and Rogers' work will have been for nothing. (Evan appeared out of nowhere driving his shiny black car of Shadiness and Nihilism, drove everyone off the road and then vanished into the night? It's a hybrid -- it runs on plot fumes, like the show.)

But I agree with Petunia13: Maggie's goodness is genuine, and not a pose for covering the usual sanctimony and passive-aggressive ninnyhammering. (Yes, Julie Fubar, I would be looking at you, if I could stand to.)

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

@peachmangosteen SN/Stevano is 69 years old. Crazy. 

I that episode w rumpled hair in bed w Kate and goofying around in the apartment he looked a cool late 40s.

Wow.  Just... wow.

2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

She's making the most of her bail.  For a person like Maggie, being able to express remorse to those she's wronged is VITAL.  And her words reflected how realistically she understood the impact of the pain she caused each person.  I hope I never do something so wrong that requires this kind of apology but if I do, Maggie sets a great example.  

2 hours ago, buffynut said:

I know a lot of you hate CIN and are probably ff-ing through all the related scenes, but for a CIN fan, it's really a good story right now.  Watching Ciara desperately try to find Jordan's baby daddy / probably killer, while Ben's like "Babe, we're down to hours before my execution". Plus Rafe finding out about Evan changing his name to the same name as the DNA found on Jordan's body.  It's really good. Honest. 😄

@buffynut There is nothing more thrilling than have your OTP get a freaking great storyline.  I might side-eye some of the visuals but this is some ooey-gooey dessert for others and I am delighted by that.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

For real! I mean, I loathe this story but mmm boy SN looks great. This week especially with that black suit and red tie..mmm I had to remind myself he's old enough to be my father😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I hate watching live. I really need to ff these Clyde/Ben scenes. Clyde is a child abuser and I am tired of seeing him get all these scenes with his poor baby murderer son. Ben should be hating him, his abuse is likely what caused issues in his children. I don't care about his pity party. He did NOT do the best he could and breaking Ben out of prison does not make up for his abuse.

This show keeps making Ciara look selfish. Once again Rafe is handling business about his kid and Ciara dismisses it. They should have let Rafe say he just got off the phone with child welfare and ask her whats going on. If Ben only has a couple hours left, how does Ciara expect to force a confession out of a murderer that has kept quiet for a year?

There is no way Davids DNA would be an exact match for his father. The lab should have been able to tell from the beginning that someone elses DNA was on Jordan.

Rafe is on the stupid side. He rushes home because a liar has weazeled his way into taking care of his son and instead of keeping David with him or following Christian while he got his belongings, he just lets this man freely walk around his home.  Now that Ethan has ran off with David, I need to know why he didn't do that to begin with?

The Sonny and Will reunion is just so lack luster. It is like they are living in the land of lollipops and roses. Sonny wasn't allowed to actually move on so there is no obstacles in there way. They don't have Maggie and Victor, every thing is just perfect. How was Will planning on taking Ari out of school if he was also planning on going to Bens execution?

• Love 6

I am not sure I believe that Stefano would believe Justin could persuade Marlena to want him. Marlena would know something was up the moment he even brought it up. Stevano is better off kidnapping her again and running off.

I laughed when John looked at Justin like he should have known Marlena was with Ben. I hope Justin tells John what Stevano wants. He can't trade one victim for another.

Kayla should have hit Rolfe over the head when she had the chance.

I muted the Marlena/Ben scenes but i couldn't get to the remote fast enough and heard her say he has done bad things but has done everything he could to make up for it. You cannot makeup for killing people. Paige, elephant jewel thief, and Abby's nurse are all still dead.

• Love 6

Show was interrupted at the beginning for a brief news break. Then for the rest of the show, they couldn't get their commercials and Show lined up.  They would interrupt commercials to go back to the show, and they would interrupt Show to go back to commercials.

I think Jordan may disagree with Ben's assertion that Clyde was the best father he knew how to be.

Wow, this was a busy episode.  But still, I would have liked to have had Marlena make ONE comment about Will being let out of jail.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Thatoneshow said:

I hate watching live. I really need to ff these Clyde/Ben scenes. Clyde is a child abuser and I am tired of seeing him get all these scenes with his poor baby murderer son. Ben should be hating him, his abuse is likely what caused issues in his children. I don't care about his pity party. He did NOT do the best he could and breaking Ben out of prison does not make up for his abuse.

This show keeps making Ciara look selfish. Once again Rafe is handling business about his kid and Ciara dismisses it. They should have let Rafe say he just got off the phone with child welfare and ask her whats going on. If Ben only has a couple hours left, how does Ciara expect to force a confession out of a murderer that has kept quiet for a year?

There is no way Davids DNA would be an exact match for his father. The lab should have been able to tell from the beginning that someone elses DNA was on Jordan.

Rafe is on the stupid side. He rushes home because a liar has weazeled his way into taking care of his son and instead of keeping David with him or following Christian while he got his belongings, he just lets this man freely walk around his home.  Now that Ethan has ran off with David, I need to know why he didn't do that to begin with?

The Sonny and Will reunion is just so lack luster. It is like they are living in the land of lollipops and roses. Sonny wasn't allowed to actually move on so there is no obstacles in there way. They don't have Maggie and Victor, every thing is just perfect. How was Will planning on taking Ari out of school if he was also planning on going to Bens execution?

Thank you for mentioning the scenes between Clyde & Ben....I found those appalling!  Was I supposed to feel all warm & happy about Clyde apologizing to Ben for being a 'bad father"?!  Clyde is a horrible person, I don't buy that he suddenly is feeling all 'fatherly" towards his son that he abused(so much so, that Ben & Jordan ran away from home).  That scene was icky(and the food Ben was eating looked terrible!)

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

But still, I would have liked to have had Marlena make ONE comment about Will being let out of jail.

You must have missed it with the interruption

image.png.8860085410141159e19a194ebd19fc17.png

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Thatoneshow said:

He did not do it to start with because he needed shelter and food.

• Love 1

From the managing editor at our own Primetimer:

I love them, and I loved their too brief reunion today, but you bet your ass I was howling at some of the dialogue in their scenes. I don't know how the guys got through some of their lines! 🤣

• LOL 4

In his own twisted way, Clyde has been trying to change/make up for his past behaviour towards Ben back at least to when Abigail first got pregnant and Ben thought he was the father, and Clyde bought Ben and Abigail a house.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1