Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Good Grief!  I just could NOT watch the Gina & John scenes...talk about ridiculous(even for a soap that has had a lot of crazy storylines).  That was just pathetic...am I supposed to think that was 'romantic"?!  And Marlena/Hattie kissing Stevano made me laugh...again, just ridiculous.   Ugh....

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Is this HoGina/Stevano thing someone's dream?  Because it's just gotten totally ridiculous. And not even in an entertaining way.  Gina and Stevano can't keep track of their accents, and they really thought that John and Marlena were going to forget their soul-mates 2 seconds after learning they'd died.  So stupid.   At least, I think, it's almost over.  

Haha, BuckeyeLou, I was typing pretty much the same as you, as you posted.  

Edited by buffynut
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Marlena busting in with, 'Get away from him you bitch!' or whatever had me howling. Such fun!

Everything about John/Gina and Stefano/Hattie was so fucking ridiculous but I'd still rather watch it than anything having to do with Eric/Nicole, Xander/Sarah, and Brady/Kristen. Fucking hell those three couples have made me start thinking maybe Chad/Abby aren't that bad!

I can't with Will being all, 'You deserve to be free,' and hugging Ben. They have got to be kidding me with that shit lol.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Princess Consuela said:

Ugh Ginope/John & Hattie/Stevano are disgusting🤢- can we turn them back to Steve & Hope sooner rather than later?  Please?????   And I might be on board with Will & Ben being friends except for the fact that Ben tried to kill him.

He didn't try to kill him.  He did  kill him. Will was dead for days (or at least hours) before mad scientist Rolf brought him back.

• Love 5

I know the Will/Ben friendship is ridiculous, considering Ben tried to kill Will, however, it's not being acted like a joke. Ben really is on death row. His father really is trying to save his life. And, Will, for whatever reason has bonded with Ben and forgiven him.  Even Will being torn about letting everyone know Maggie is the real driver of the car that caused the accident, is a less of a joke than the entire Stevano/HoGina mess, which I think is even harder to take seriously considering all the characters involved are in their 50s and 60s. 

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, buffynut said:

is a less of a joke than the entire Stevano/HoGina mess, which I think is even harder to take seriously considering all the characters involved are in their 50s and 60s. 

The actors' ages don't bother me.  It's just completely ridiculous and sci-fi.

• Love 6

At least Will doesn’t hold on to a grudge like his mom and one grandma.  
  Poor Gina.  She had to fake a wife’s death and drug a guy to sleep with her.   She needs to read he’s just not that into book.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, tribeca said:

At least Will doesn’t hold on to a grudge like his mom and one grandma.

There may be a fine line between not holding grudges and being besties with the guy that killed you (or tried to kill you).

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Are the Ozarks some sort of mystical hiding place where a person can disappear and never be seen again? Asking for a friend.

Ron or Corday probably watch the show Ozark with Jason Bateman and Laura Linney, which had that premise and maybe they wanted to use that reference. 

Which Gina wound her arm like a pitcher then whirled and held up the dagger 🗡 like Harry Potter holding his wand aloft LOLz. 

Show wants us to believe John has that D where women are crazed and still obsessing over sex they had decades ago. Today Gina, recently Diana, and before that Kristen. 

Also both Stefano and Gina’s lines “Hey your spouse died yesterday...let’s bang. I mean, they’d want you to be happy. Life goes on.” 

Really bad optics having Ben and Will bff and the child rapist and violent homophobe drug dealer associated in a position to help Ben/play hero. In 2020 I don’t think we need characters like Clyde front burner at all, especially as helpers or people being tolerated by the shows “heroes.” 

I do think, actually the actors who play Ben and Will have some chemistry, this just comes back to how damn short sighted and capricious the writing was and is. They wrote the character & actor into a corner so casually without think of his potential or wanting to keep him... now show has done 157 gymnastics to negate or poo poo tons of shit. To a lesser extent Xander’s had that same climb but it’s been less heavy handed and  egregious. 

Kate looked pretty. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, buffynut said:

I know the Will/Ben friendship is ridiculous, considering Ben tried to kill Will, however, it's not being acted like a joke. Ben really is on death row. His father really is trying to save his life. And, Will, for whatever reason has bonded with Ben and forgiven him.  Even Will being torn about letting everyone know Maggie is the real driver of the car that caused the accident, is a less of a joke than the entire Stevano/HoGina mess, which I think is even harder to take seriously considering all the characters involved are in their 50s and 60s. 

The whole show is a joke now. It has become too ridiculous to snark on. The sad part is that due to the awful taping schedule, it is too late to fix it.  I am afraid we are stuck with Ron till the bitter end..

• Love 10

The HoGina and John and Marlena and Stevano romance is ridiculous. People just don't normally hook up with folks the day their soulmate dies. The big plan was doomed. The accents are also doing me in. HoGina has a knife now? At least Marlena came to the rescue. I assume that Hattie or Kate filled in some blanks for her.

Awww, Hattie. Still in love with Roman and not the rich and misguided Stevano. The whole kissing scene was really awkward and kinda funny to watch.

Who lugged that big painting to Kristen's hotel room? You would need both Chad and Abigail to carry it. Nice lie, Kristen, sort of, saying that Stefano didn't look like himself.

Do the Ozarks have Bigfoot? It's not that easy to escape from prison and disappear, Ben. He is lucky that people do care for him, but this speeded up death row execution just doesn't happen.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The HoGina and John and Marlena and Stevano romance is ridiculous. People just don't normally hook up with folks the day their soulmate dies. The big plan was doomed. The accents are also doing me in. HoGina has a knife now? At least Marlena came to the rescue. I assume that Hattie or Kate filled in some blanks for her.

Awww, Hattie. Still in love with Roman and not the rich and misguided Stevano. The whole kissing scene was really awkward and kinda funny to watch.

Who lugged that big painting to Kristen's hotel room? You would need both Chad and Abigail to carry it. Nice lie, Kristen, sort of, saying that Stefano didn't look like himself.

Do the Ozarks have Bigfoot? It's not that easy to escape from prison and disappear, Ben. He is lucky that people do care for him, but this speeded up death row execution just doesn't happen.

This.  Yep, my spouse just died - let's have sex!  They couldn't even wait a day before putting the moves on them.  At least Gina was smart(?) enough to figure out it probably wouldn't happen without drugs.  I get we're supposed to think that it's perfectly appropriate for senior citizens to be sexually active, but do they REALLY have to have them acting like oversexed teenagers?

And I'm making the assumption that Prague is a fairly large city.  Yet, Kate just happens to go to the exact café Rafe is at the exact time he's there?  

At least we can hope that since the truth about Hope and Steve is finally out that this means this whole stupidity will end soon.  

• Love 5

Hattie as Marlena - "But who are you, then, if you're not Steve Johnson?"

Stefano as Steve - 

giphy.gif

Hattie as Marlena - "Phew!  For a minute there I was afraid you were gonna say you were that REALLY creepy undead guy, Stefano!"

Hope as Gina - "Yes, Juuuan, it is I!  Remember when we made mad, passionate lub when we were hanging upside down in my closet, pretending to be bats?

John's eyes clear momentarily, his brain focuses for a second and he sees....

giphy.gif

"Oh, hi Gina, looking a little jowly there".

The viewing audience replies to all of this storyline.....

giphy.gif

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, boes said:

Hattie as Marlena - "But who are you, then, if you're not Steve Johnson?"

Stefano as Steve - 

giphy.gif

Hattie as Marlena - "Phew!  For a minute there I was afraid you were gonna say you were that REALLY creepy undead guy, Stefano!"

Hope as Gina - "Yes, Juuuan, it is I?  Remember when we made mad, passionate lub when we were hanging upside down in my closet, pretending to be bats?

John's eyes clear momentarily, his brain focuses for a second and he sees....

giphy.gif

"Oh, hi Gina, looking a little jowly there".

The viewing audience replies to all of this storyline.....

giphy.gif

Boes, I am in AWE of you.  The second one even looks like her!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

The whole show is a joke now. It has become too ridiculous to snark on. The sad part is that due to the awful taping schedule, it is too late to fix it.  I am afraid we are stuck with Ron till the bitter end..

Yep I agree with all this I mean yeah we should be glad the show is on the air but is it going to get better or at least slightly more respectable? Nope.

After the 18th I think I need to take a break from this show. I'll probably still post here because the boards are more interesting than the actual show(not that it takes much) but really at this point its not even interesting to make fun of the show(which was half the fun these days)

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The HoGina and John and Marlena and Stevano romance is ridiculous. People just don't normally hook up with folks the day their soulmate dies. The big plan was doomed. The accents are also doing me in.

Make the lambs stop screaming!

• LOL 7
On 1/31/2020 at 9:24 PM, QueenSerena said:

This might be the explanation? I don't think it's a spoiler, but it technically might be so........

Hide contents

Before I saw this post (and before Friday's reveal), there was one scene where I thought it was Hattie instead of Marlena. I have to give Deidre Hall props for letting Hattie peak through like that. Of course, I don't remember the scene now...

• Love 6

A lot of people knew about Hattie pretending to be Marlena because they watch the show with closed captioning and it even says Hattie as Marlena. I bet the show wasn't too happy with that little detail being leaked - not that many of us hadn't figured it out anyway.

I hope that once Marlena gets home safely, Hattie will decide that Salem is too dangerous and leave.

• Love 5

I cannot stay caught up for the life of me.  So in my area, they did not show the preempted eps in middle of night like other places so I am 2 weeks behind and I hate on demand cuz you cannot ff.  So I have given up on watching what I missed and starting from scratch on Monday.  Can someone give me a brief synopsis of past few weeks?  The last ep I saw was when they flashed back to Mothers Day and Will was going to work for Adrienne and Sarah water broke.  TIA.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

I cannot stay caught up for the life of me.  So in my area, they did not show the preempted eps in middle of night like other places so I am 2 weeks behind and I hate on demand cuz you cannot ff.  So I have given up on watching what I missed and starting from scratch on Monday.  Can someone give me a brief synopsis of past few weeks?  The last ep I saw was when they flashed back to Mothers Day and Will was going to work for Adrienne and Sarah water broke.  TIA.

They have it on soapsshelnows or google it and you can read the last few pages here, we kinda commentary on it. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cupcake04 said:

Summer showed up all mad at the world and wanted to tell Maggie off.  She was really upset Sarah was in labor and going to ruin her tantrum.  Maggie stayed behind with summer.  Adriane drove Sarah to the hospital first they had a flat tire and then their car went off the road a black car swerved into their lane.  Will was procrastinating about calling his mom.  On the way home driving his grey car he texted his mom and went over road.  Will run to Adriane and Sarah’s car.   
Sarah called Xander to tell him she was in labor and wanted him there. Xander arrived and saw Maggie’s car off the road and she was quite drunk

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Summer showed up all mad at the world and wanted to tell Maggie off.

She also claimed that she was dying from cirrhosis of the liver for being an alcoholic and blamed it on inheriting alcoholism from Maggie.

• Love 3

The John/Gina scenes are creepy as hell (the other two aren't much better). And not in a fun, entertaining way. More in a cringeworthy, OMG, I have so much second hand embarrassment for these people kind of way. Also, they have produced some of the worst "acting" this show has ever seen, and that's saying a lot. 

Kayla looks like she cut off a string mop and plopped it on her head.

Ciara needs to burn those pants she's been wearing.

I'd be more concerned with Ben's predicament if Illinois actually had the death penalty. And if I liked the character more. Also, they must all be housed in a no security, no tech prison if they can cut a few holes in the fence and be off on their merry way.

Thank goodness for Xander, Sarah, and baby makes three. At least until that all blows to hell.

Edited by lb60
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Summer showed up all mad at the world and wanted to tell Maggie off.  She was really upset Sarah was in labor and going to ruin her tantrum.  Maggie stayed behind with summer.  Adriane drove Sarah to the hospital first they had a flat tire and then their car went off the road a black car swerved into their lane.  Will was procrastinating about calling his mom.  On the way home driving his grey car he texted his mom and went over road.  Will run to Adriane and Sarah’s car.   
Sarah called Xander to tell him she was in labor and wanted him there. Xander arrived and saw Maggie’s car off the road and she was quite drunk

Xander got Maggie awake long enough to ask where Sarah was and Maggie told him Adrienne was driving Sarah to the hospital. Xander called Victor, who "took care of the Maggie" situation. Xander found Adrienne and Sarah. Will was already there, and thought he'd caused them to go off the road.

Adrienne was initially conscious, but got out of the car and collapsed. JJ and the paramedics showed up and took Adrienne to the hospital. Xander delivered Sarah's baby girl. 

Adrienne died, obviously. Will confessed that he caused the accident. Xander and Victor overheard his confession and let him take the blame.

Kristen went into labour the same night. Also had a baby girl.  

Once the babies were in the nursery, Victor & Xander went to check on Sarah's baby, just as teh doctor was tried to revive her.  Doctor said it was from the accident, and Sarah;s baby died.

Next thing Xander brings "a baby" back to Sarah, who briefly comments that the baby looks different. 

Meanwhile, Hayley comes into Kristen's room and wonders why the doctoir isn't there. Kristens asks about her baby. Hayley stalls. Then leaves to find doctor. Kristen persists, and Haley admits that Kristen and Brady's baby died.  Kristen accidentally pushed Haley and Hayley falls down the stairs and dies.

Lots of scenes follow of Justin/Sonny mourning Adrienne.

Now Sarah's baby is sick and needs a bone marrow transplant. Sarah and Eric, of course, don't match. Xander is running around trying to get everyone to give blood, including Brady and Kristen, who both agree to be tested.

Ben's last appeal failed and his execution date is in 3 weeks. His father convinced him to try to escapes.  The guard yesterday, discovered Ben's bed empty and raised the alarm.

Will presented Sonny with divorce papers, which Sonny signed. Will did as well, but didn't file them, as Ciara told him he was innocent. She had pressed Victor to confess to killing Jordan, and Victor told her all about Maggie's involvement.  

Will is torn and doesn't want Maggie to have to deal with the guilt of killing someone, so hasn't moved to arrange his own release yet.

Sonny as moved on with Evan, the Manny Rafe hired for David. Rafe is pursuing custody of David, so a background check was done on Evan, which came back with "questions". Evan found the letter, read it and destroyed it.

Sarah and Eric almost slept together, but didn't. She then told Xander she loved him. 

Eric forgave Nicole.  Brady forgave Kristen.  Xander/Sarah slept together. Not sure about Eric/Nicole.  Brady/Kristen are going to take it slow.

Rafe called Shawn about Hope's weird behavour. Shawn figured out she was Gina, Rafe ad Roman went to Prague to find Marlena John., Gina & Stevano told John and Marlena that their soul mate was dead. Both branwashee's then tried to romance their "love". Neither was successful,  Stevano did get kissed by Hattie who was pretending to be Marlena, but realized she (Hattie) loves Roman, so couldn't be with Stevano, who admitted he was Stefano.

Jack/Jennifer haven't been on much, if at all.

Oh... Gabi/Eli are getting married Feb 14, so next week.

That's probably not everything, but hopefully helps some. Any questions, just ask. 

• Love 8

As I was watching Friday's show stupidity, I just had to wonder how desperate was Stephen Nichols for a job that he lowered himself to come back for the crap they have him doing.  

• Love 12

From what I understand, they never tell the actors what their story will be. It's crazy, I know! Eileen Davidson said when she made her big return in 2012, she didn't know if she'd be playing Kristen or Susan or what....isn't that nuts? You get a big deal actress to return and she doesn't even deserve a heads-up about what she's returning for?

Same deal with SN. He said in a recent SOD interview, he was offered a contract, signed and then found out he'd be trying to play Stefano.

*shakes head*

Boes, you are our Victor and we love you for it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Im confuseD with this whole baby switch thing . Why would Victor take baby Rachel from his own grandson and pretty much hand Baby Rachel to Sarah ? What also makes this bizarre is the fact that Rachel /MacKenzie will end up knoWing Eric to be her dad.

Doesnt Victor hate Eric for Killing his beloved Daniel ? Doesn't Xander also hate Eric over Serena and Nicole ? 

I just do not get it.

Why didnt thEy just do the baby switch with a random baby Who was born on the same day as Mackenzie ? 

It would have been better if it was Eric and Nicole pregnant instead of Brady and Kristen. 

Afterall both Victor and Xander have a an axe to grind when it cOmes to Eric and Nicole . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

OMG thank you thank you thank you for the recap!!!!!  I figured there was a baby swap but didnt know how or who so thank you for explaining.  So i missed a lot, but not really if that makes sense ? lol. Only question I have is why was Maggies drunk?  Why did she fall off wagon again....because of Summer (ugh) or have they not revealed why yet?

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

OMG thank you thank you thank you for the recap!!!!!  I figured there was a baby swap but didnt know how or who so thank you for explaining.  So i missed a lot, but not really if that makes sense ? lol. Only question I have is why was Maggies drunk?  Why did she fall off wagon again....because of Summer (ugh) or have they not revealed why yet?

Because of Summer. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cupcake04 said:

51 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Because of Summer. 

Yep.  Summer showed up looking remarkably for a woman who claims she's dying of cirrhosis and it's all Maggie's fault because......genetics?  She seemed annoyed that Sarah was ruining her good time by having to deliver the baby, so Adrienned took Sarah to the hospital while Maggie stayed behind to try and figure out what the hell Summer wanted.  Summer pulled out a bottle of partially empty vodka or gin, some clear liquour and challenged her mother to join her in a drink, maybe even poured her a glass.  If anything else was shown onscreen between Maggie and Summer, I don't remember it.  The next I remember seeing Maggie was when Xander found her dead drunk in her car at the side of the road, apparently passed out after running Sarah and Adrienne off the road.

• Love 6

@Rafael, the reason Vic wanted the baby switch to give Sarah the live baby was because of Maggie. He figured she never would have been able to handle it if she knew that not only did she kill Adrienne, but she also caused the death of her own granddaughter. Now, we know that all is not what it seems, but Vic's primary and actually, only, reason was to protect Maggie. And, it didn't hurt that it would be a way to break up Kristen and Brady, but that was just a bonus.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Rafael said:

Im confuseD with this whole baby switch thing . Why would Victor take baby Rachel from his own grandson and pretty much hand Baby Rachel to Sarah ? What also makes this bizarre is the fact that Rachel /MacKenzie will end up knoWing Eric to be her dad.

Doesnt Victor hate Eric for Killing his beloved Daniel ? Doesn't Xander also hate Eric over Serena and Nicole ? 

I don’t think Victor’s affection for Daniel, who died a long time ago and was unrelated, would outweigh protecting his wife from prison and knowing she killed and innocent woman and her grandchild. Also...Maggie IS Daniel’s mother. So I’m not sure why long gone character is being brought up as a reason why Vic wouldn’t have done the accident lie and switch? 

Xander has only cared about or noticed Sarah, Maggie, and Victor for almost 2 years now. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, sas616 said:

As I was watching Friday's show stupidity, I just had to wonder how desperate was Stephen Nichols for a job that he lowered himself to come back for the crap they have him doing.  

He probably would've been better served material wise if he returned as Stefan on GH especially with Nik's return, Alexis, Spencer and of course Laura. 

Or even Y&R as Tucker helping Devon deal with Neil's death and Chancellor.

However Steve Johnson is his signature role and at least will have more of a place than on GH/Y&R

• Love 1

Wasnt the hold up for his return to Days over contract dispute? I don’t think @CanaryFan98 SN or Eileen Davidson as some have posted here have just their choice of which soap and when to return at their whimsy. Besides what’s going on w the stories and backstage politics or if the respective current HWs like them, the actors are Union employees and not cheap. And soaps, all of them, are broke. 

Eileen Davidson and SN make over a million dollars a year on their Union Scale. That means Days likely is shelling out $83,000 a month for this Stevano fuckshit 👌🏼 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 2/7/2020 at 6:20 PM, Katy M said:

The actors' ages don't bother me.  It's just completely ridiculous and sci-fi.

The actors' ages don't bother me; the characters' immaturity, however, bothers me a lot. There's a line between hokey and empty-headed.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Retired at last said:

@Rafael, the reason Vic wanted the baby switch to give Sarah the live baby was because of Maggie. He figured she never would have been able to handle it if she knew that not only did she kill Adrienne, but she also caused the death of her own granddaughter. Now, we know that all is not what it seems, but Vic's primary and actually, only, reason was to protect Maggie. And, it didn't hurt that it would be a way to break up Kristen and Brady, but that was just a bonus.

Oh ,I see . But why not do this babyswitch with another random kid ? Because it is still cRuelty on Victor's part to deny Brady the opportunity to raise and love his daughter. Unless Victor and Xander plan to setup Brady to hook up with Sarah in order to unknowingly have access to Rachel though he still believes the kid is Sarah and Eric's. But then again ,Xander wants Sarah for himself.

Lets say Maggie finds out about this switch later on ,wouldnt it devastate her even more ? 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 4

I am still catching up on missed episodes on On Demand.

Has it ever been explained how Hattie was talking to Kate in the Brady Pub at the same time as Hope was about to kidnap Marlena, and then suddenly Hattie was playing Marlena  with Stevano at the lair?  I just don't get how that happened.  (I know, I know, that's not the craziest thing that is happening!)

I mean, it is ridiculous to think that Hope dragged Marlena to her car and then to the lair.  But she could have henchman.  But how did Hattie conspire to replace Marlena in the span of about two seconds???

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Retired at last said:

CarliVAti Simply chose Kristen and Brady's daughter to be a part Of the bAby switch for the draMA effect this storyline will generate  down the line . For instance ,  when the secret is revealed you will get characters screaming at each Other and Brady disowning Victor Etc . 

the payoff scenes will be used for the actor's Emmy -Baiting campaign . I guarantee that the likes of Martsolf ,Godfrey ,Haiduk ,Suzanne  ,Telfer and perhaos Aniston cannot wait for the big payoff scenes when this secret is out in the open . It has potential to get them emmy nominations .

Unfortunately, This storyline is simpLy a poorer version of the Hope /JT/Lexie/Zack saga . 

Atleast Stefano's motives made sense because he thought Zack was his son snd he wanted the boy to be raised by a DiMera. 

Xander /Victor's plot is simply Abit dumb. 

If the other Goal was to break up Kristen and Brady ,then that shows hOw dumb they are.

Why not just let Brady and his psycho lover have their daughter and then Later on ,Victor can Order Xander to kill Kristen and BOOOOOM , Brady gets sole custody of Rachel. It is that simple. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Rafael said:

CarliVAti Simply chose Kristen and Brady's daughter to be a part Of the bAby switch for the draMA effect this storyline will generate  down the line . For instance ,  when the secret is revealed you will get characters screaming at each Other and Brady disowning Victor Etc . 

the payoff scenes will be used for the actor's Emmy -Baiting campaign . I guarantee that the likes of Martsolf ,Godfrey ,Haiduk ,Suzanne  ,Telfer and perhaos Aniston cannot wait for the big payoff scenes when this secret is out in the open . It has potential to get them emmy nominations .

Unfortunately, This storyline is simpLy a poorer version of the Hope /JT/Lexie/Zack saga . 

Atleast Stefano's motives made sense because he thought Zack was his son snd he wanted the boy to be raised by a DiMera. 

Xander /Victor's plot is simply Abit dumb. 

If the other Goal was to break up Kristen and Brady ,then that shows hOw dumb they are.

Why not just let Brady and his psycho lover have their daughter and then Later on ,Victor can Order Xander to kill Kristen and BOOOOOM , Brady gets sole custody of Rachel. It is that simple. 

I loved that story because it gave us Evil Lexie.  

• Love 3

Abby “Even you won’t shoot your own son”

Stefano “Yeah, but I wouldn’t mind shooting you”

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2977416761cb7dd28fc1

“Stefano...don’t do this” and then he mimicked her repeating it in a sarcastic sing songy voice 😂

Stupid ass Chad shooting Stefano. Let the man do what he HAS to do. Starting w Abigail, then offing Rafe to get off him off his ass.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Every once in a while, Rob's Boston accent comes out.  He said "gahds" today.

It's funny how all of these Salemites keep randomly running into each other in Prague.

"How did you get here, anyway?" "By car."

Why would Chad take Abigail into a potentially dangerous place?  Not that I mind, of course.

Right.  Go to the police and tell them that Steve Johnson is really Stefano DiMera.  That would be great in court.

Just walk right into a hotel room, huh?

Please, yes, please shoot Abigail!

Nonono, Abigail didn't cuckold EJ, she cuckolded Sami WITH EJ.

• Love 5

I loved this ep tbh. I fast forwarded the Ben and Ciara secnes though so that helped. I also fast forwarded a good chuck of the Gina/Marlena/John scenes. OK, so more accurately, I loved the Abigail/Chad/Hattie/Stefano scenes and the Kate/Rafe scenes lol. 

I've decided I don't mind Abigail/Chad and honestly maybe even enjoy them as long as they are far, far away from Gabi.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Are we supposed to think Abigail and Stefan was a real thing and just like forget that she was another personality when she was with him or?

I think Steveno was basically saying it didn't matter why she did it - she did it and that was all he cared about.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Are we supposed to think Abigail and Stefan was a real thing and just like forget that she was another personality when she was with him 

"Stefano" want Chad to believe that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I think Steveno was basically saying it didn't matter why she did it - she did it and that was all he cared about.

Yeah. He kinda indicated he thought the reasonings were a bunch of bullshit. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

He didn't care that Hope was brainwashed to think she was Princess Gina when he had sex with her, so I agree, Abigail being mentally ill isn't revelant to him.

4 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yeah. He kinda indicated he thought the reasonings were a bunch of bullshit. 

The same way he thought EJ raping Sami.

• Love 5