Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Perfectly stated, @DaphneCat. I also find the nun stuff, including Lani saying, "God, I hate her" to be offensive and (I like your word choice) reprehensible. And I am not Catholic. I know many people were offended when Marlena was possessed, but I thought that was funny. This is not.

I am Catholic and none of it offends me. It’s a stupid storyline on a soap.

I also want the Stefano storyline to end on Monday. It’s soooooooo dumb. Is this what we waited a whole year for when Stephen Nichols was brought back? Nope! I just got over a similar story on GH. Pure torture. 

• Love 10
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, Silver Raven said:

Wow, Abigail, being bitchy about little kids?  How Hortonish of you.

Kristen wearing a snake skin seems appropriate.

Why don't Abigail and Chad try living on their own right instead of demanding the "family legacy"?

Gabi has as much right to be in charge of DiMera as Kate was/is.

When Nicole told Roman that she felt bad about "his granddaughter", I had to scroll through my head trying to figure out who his granddaughter was.

Nicole got drunk on one martini?

I had to laugh at Lani having to listen to Gabi and Eli having sexy times.

Not really sure why its a Horton thing they usually aren't bitchy about little kids and honestly I don't find it worse than Gabi referring to Thomas/Charlotte as brats honestly Gabi and Abby are both insufferable bitches who should leave their kids out of their issues.

Nicole has turned into such a lightweight but this is what happens when a bad girl/boy gets defanged on this show.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

This nun stuff is just too goofy for words and the show is going off the rails. Feels like we're on a runaway train. Ugh.

The nun stuff is actually very tame...especially when you consider Marlena's possession as she rises towards the ceiling.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I am Catholic and none of it offends me. It’s a stupid storyline on a soap.

As a Roman Catholic, I'm not offended either. Let's face it, all soaps have stupid storylines. It's afternoon entertainment. And just like primetime shows/movies, when/if folks are offended (or don't like the storyline), they just don't watch!

• Love 3
On 12/25/2019 at 6:21 AM, bobcat1946 said:

As long as the obnoxious Abigail is on screen Gabi won't be with Chad.  RC has ordained Chad and Abigail as his pet couple.

I thought Serial Killer and Ciara are his golden couple.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, MsTree said:

The nun stuff is actually very tame...especially when you consider Marlena's possession as she rises towards the ceiling.

True enough 🙂  It's just stupid and contrived. There may be some kernels of good in this time jump thing - how did Adrienne die, for instance? -- but for the most part it's trying my patience. 

• Love 6

Could Abby and Chad act anymore 4th grade? And Gabi really lowers herself to their immature level by engaging in that fuckshit. Of course it’s necessary to “make banter” or them seem less outlandish.

I found Kristen and Lani gross during the nun saga. I’m not Catholic but do have some sort of conscience. They were cussing calling women bitches in front of the alter, threw off their nuns habits and clothes in front of it like they were shackles then high fived and fled into the night without a good bye. They choose to be there, were given lodging, food, and instruction for free for a year. I don’t get the “fuck you” or oppressed attitudes. I hope that makes sense. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
17 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Is this what we waited a whole year for when Stephen Nichols was brought back? Nope! I just got over a similar story on GH. Pure torture. 

Yeah. Cough (Billy Miller as not Jason) cough.

Still PO'd about that...and 😢

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Could Abby and Chad act anymore 4th grade? And Gabi really lowers herself to their immature level by engaging in that fuckshit. Of course it’s necessary to “make banter” or them seem less outlandish.

I found Kristen and Lani gross during the nun saga. I’m not Catholic but do have some sort of conscience. They were cussing calling women bitches in front of the alter, threw off their nuns habits and clothes in front of it like they were shackles then high fived and fled into the night without a good bye. They choose to be there, were given lodging, food, and instruction for free for a year. I don’t get the “fuck you” or oppressed attitudes. I hope that makes sense. 

That's where my issue lies in the whole thing they chose to be there. Marlena being possessed by the devil while bad wasn't something Marlena chose to do (obviously). How are Kristen/Lani victims in this beyond their own stupidity.. emphasis on own

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It makes sense to me.  I am a "recovering Catholic" and I found those scenes ridiculous, especially since it turns out they packed their "nun costumes" in order to run around Salem under the cloak of, what, piety?  And commit crimes?!

I do get the comparison to the Marlena storyline, but this is years later in real life and show timeline.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Is John doing PI stuff?

I was hoping that Horton Square has cameras.

Is Eli screwing while on duty or is the SPD so poorly staffed they have to call in their off duty officers for routine vandalism?

Eli isn’t a cop. He’s Gabi’s private security

They’ve talked about this quite a bit

its been established multiple x Horton Square has cameras (during the car almost hit Ciara story and the Sarah’s baby stolen story). 

• Love 1

It was nice to see Marlena and Hattie together.

Gabi, make a list of who is around you now for possible suspects. You have been playing around with the sister's mister. And she is steamed and wrinkling her wimple. As is the other sister, who saw nothing really between Nicole and Brady but almost lost her mind.

Nice save with the fingerprints on the tiara, Hope. You could have pretended to drop a jaw when the DNA results showed Steve Johnson. That would be a brain bender for the Salem PD. Granted, the normal Salem Brain has escaped and there is an APB out for it.

There aren't any teens or young adults looking for a job at the Brady Pub?

Edited by Frozendiva
typo
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

Gabby's store didn't have a security alarm?!

It’s does. That’s what triggered the call to Eli and when he and Gabi showed up to the store an alarm noise was blaring. 

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

There aren't any teens or young adults looking for a job at the Brady Pub?

The only young people who were servers and willing to do that work, Claire and Tripp, were shipped off and ruined at the alter of CIN. 

• Love 7

DH seems to think differentiating as Hattie consists of stammering every 3 words “I-I-I mean” or saying “umm” or “yeah” all the time. All the dual acting on this show sucks ass with a Capri Sun straw. SH was horrible as Susan and JE as Bonnie dreck too. KA as Gina is no theatrical slam dunk either. Not everyone can be David Canary... I grant them that, but it’s clear there’s no acting coach on set. AMC, which was poor, had Darnell Williams (former Jesse) as their on set acting coach, which the younger actors who later went on to movies or prime time like Amanda Seyfried and Finn Wittrock credit him for learning a lot on the craft/developing skills. 

Abby’s silky bathrobe NYE get up was ugly and Nicole’s jumper was made of the same blue satin. Did show make them themselves or want to match or?

Brady giving Nicole some mixed signals. One minute he’s saying they’re best as friends and not to cloud it with physicality then making out with her.  

Kayla and Justin had some “oh shit” expressions when they saw Steve. She’s gonna dump his ass 😂 but Steve will be all sniffing after boring Marlena. 

The music at Julie’s place for NYE was way too quiet and bland and no passed apps or cocktails or champagne? Trifling. 

If last year is any indication who people spend their NYE w and on the outs w is who they will end up w so Kristen will be back with Bradsters, Lani will be back w Eli 😖, Kayla will be back w Steve. 

Chad sounded like a doofus screaming how how awesome she looked when Abby walked into DiMera study for NYE in that greasy hair and robe thing. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f00bf9e5d6408cb722

He said his first order of business would be eliminating GabiChic from DM Enterprises but hasn’t all the board said it’s made them money even in lean times? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

DH seems to think differentiating as Hattie consists of stammering every 3 words “I-I-I mean” or saying “umm” or “yeah” all the time. All the dual acting on this show sucks ass with a Capri Sun straw. SH was horrible as Susan and JE as Bonnie dreck too. KA as Gina is no theatrical slam dunk either. Not everyone can be David Canary... I grant them that, but it’s clear there’s no acting coach on set. AMC, which was poor, had Darnell Williams (former Jesse) as their on set acting coach, which the younger actors who later went on to movies or prime time like Amanda Seyfried and Finn Wittrock credit him for learning a lot on the craft/developing skills. 

Abby’s silky bathrobe NYE get up was ugly and Nicole’s jumper was made of the same blue satin. Did show make them themselves or want to match or?

Brady giving Nicole some mixed signals. One minute he’s saying they’re best as friends and not to cloud it with physicality then making out with her.  

Kayla and Justin had some “oh shit” expressions when they saw Steve. She’s gonna dump his ass 😂 but Steve will be all sniffing after boring Marlena. 

The music at Julie’s place for NYE was way too quiet and bland and no passed apps or cocktails or champagne? Trifling. 

If last year is any indication who people spend their NYE w and on the outs w is who they will end up w so Kristen will be back with Bradsters, Lani will be back w Eli 😖, Kayla will be back w Steve. 

Chad sounded like a doofus screaming how how awesome she looked when Abby walked into DiMera study for NYE in that greasy hair and robe thing. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f00bf9e5d6408cb722

He said his first order of business would be eliminating GabiChic from DM Enterprises but hasn’t all the board said it’s made them money even in lean times? 

I agree that Abigail looked terrible in that cheap satin dress, it was so frumpy & with the loose belt & chest pockets, not flattering at all.  And Ab's hair is so limp, couldnt they have given her a fun party style?  And Nicole's jumpsuit was sexy but made from the same cheap looking blue satin...they must have gotten a bargain on blue satin fabric 🙂  Marlena looked Fab in her dark green sequin suit & I loved her hair.  Kayla looked nice in her pink lacey dress and Gabi looked appropriately sexy in her tight, short dress.  Fun times at Julie's place, which Julie had to announce, Julie was way too excited 🙂 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Chad sounded like a doofus screaming how how awesome she looked when Abby walked into DiMera study for NYE in that greasy hair and robe thing. 

Especially when Gabi was in the same room where her dress and hair looked fabulous.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I guess the surprise dropins is going to be the new New Year's Eve tradition.

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Since the last two NYE's consisted of someone dramatically entering the party in a floor length cape - complete with hood, I was really hoping Stevano would return wearing said article of clothing.😁  It's really the only thing that would have livened this gathering up.  (Yes, I know, if they HAD decided to go to the party as Stefano and Gina, Gina would have worn the cape and made the "grand entrance" but I was hoping they would go against type.)  Man that was one DULL party. 

Brady, moping about last NYE with Kristen is BEYOND stupid.  He was acting like he's never had the fatherhood experience before - and Kristen, of all people has changed him for the better.  Unless, this show is seriously trying to tell us that you can do any number of heinous things and all you need to do to be forgiven for ALL of them is pop out a kid.  And Lani, way to show gratitude to the nuns and honor them for having taken you in - tell God how much you hate someone, commit vandalism, and put on the habit in the hopes it will do what? - protect you from being arrested?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Marlena, your son is probably close to 45 years old. She should be berating Sarah Horton for hiding that he  - the most pious of the piously possible - was the father of her baby - not Nicole. Nicole was asked to not tell him, against her better impulses. It was not her secret to share, unless she got Sarah's permission to do so. If she had shared it, she still would be getting the year old hashbrowns slung at her.

I liked Marlena's suit, but found the gold buttons a bit distracting,

Abs looks like she pulled out a blue satin bathrobe to wear. How could Chad say she was gorgeous? Ill fitting dress, barely combed hair. Gabi looked good.

Two noticeable 'nuns' in Salem and so it would be one of the two who would smash the window. Most likely Lani - who was stupid enough to fall for Gabi's magical app for Julie's heart tale. How grand it would be for Gabi to say she made the whole thing up and that there was no app to control the pacemaker.

Poor Sister Kristen seeing the man she is owed with another woman, in a meaningless New Year's midnight kiss. The flames shooting from the habit would be fireworks on their own.

Too bad the coin toss didn't result in the tiara and Steffy wearing some cape and walking in like some Wagner opera character.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Marlena, your son is probably close to 45 years old. She should be berating Sarah Horton for hiding that he  - the most pious of the piously possible - was the father of her baby - not Nicole. Nicole was asked to not tell him, against her better impulses. It was not her secret to share, unless she got Sarah's permission to do so.

Sarah is mainly to blame and I don't think NIcole should be getting the level of hate for keeping her mouth shut.  But, I disagree that it was SArah's secret to tell.  Babies have rights to their fathers unless there is a compelling reason to keep it from them--abusive, product of rape, etc.  

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Katy M said:

Sarah is mainly to blame and I don't think NIcole should be getting the level of hate for keeping her mouth shut.  But, I disagree that it was SArah's secret to tell.  Babies have rights to their fathers unless there is a compelling reason to keep it from them--abusive, product of rape, etc.  

Nicole has a long history of hurting Eric, Brady and Sami. I never thought that Marlena would be okay with Eric getting involved once again with Nicole. As for Sarah, it is all a matter of a time and place. Right now baby Mickey is extremely sick and they are out of town. Let us see what happens when everyone gets back to town.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Marlena, your son is probably close to 45 years old. She should be berating Sarah Horton for hiding that he  - the most pious of the piously possible - was the father of her baby - not Nicole. Nicole was asked to not tell him, against her better impulses. It was not her secret to share, unless she got Sarah's permission to do so. If she had shared it, she still would be getting the year old hashbrowns slung at her.

I will never in a million years buy this "it wasn't her secret to tell" BS when it comes to Nicole keeping the truth about Mackenzie from Eric. This is someone she's claimed over and over is the love of her life and yet she kept something so monumental from him. If you love someone that much you do not keep a secret like that because "it wasn't your secret to tell." I'm a pretty forgiving person but if someone I loved, who claimed to love me and want to spend the rest of their life with me, lied to my face repeatedly, helped keep my child from me, then turned around and gave me an excuse like "it wasn't my secret to tell" they'd be lucky if I only dumped their ass. I might also burn all their clothes and send them the ashes as a keepsake.

And that excuse applies even less to Nicole because she has flat out admitted the main reason she kept the truth from him is because she was worried he would leave her for Sarah.

16 hours ago, boes said:

Good for you, Marlena, being so cold to Nicole and letting her know you're not okay with her lying to Eric AND warning her to not hurt Brady.  I mean, the NERVE of Nicole to hurt your baby boy by not telling him about his daughter.

Too bad Nicole didn't just strangle Eric to death, because then you'd be just fine with her, just like you are with Ben after he strangled Will.  Murdering somebody, no big deal, lying to Eric, getouttahere.

Is Marlena never allowed to be mad at anyone anymore because she was Ben's psychiatrist, thought he had a valid mental illness (and unnamed probably BS illness but still...) and recommended that he be released? First she can't be mad at Xander - a man who shot her - and now Nicole, who has a history of hurting many of her children. And why should Marlena hate Ben when Will, his victim, acts like they're besties now? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Is Marlena never allowed to be mad at anyone anymore because she was Ben's psychiatrist, thought he had a valid mental illness (and unnamed probably BS illness but still...) and recommended that he be released? First she can't be mad at Xander - a man who shot her - and now Nicole, who has a history of hurting many of her children. And why should Marlena hate Ben when Will, his victim, acts like they're besties now? 

She can do whatever she wants, but after being Ben's biggest booster long before Will caved to the serial killer, I have very little respect for her indignation with anyone else.   Nicole told a lie by omission, big deal,  IMO.  If she was still mad at her for stealing Sami's daughter, okay, but she's been fine with that for years.  Ben strangled 4 people and one of them was her grandson.  It's b.s. that she was kept on as Ben's psychiatrist to begin with.  She even lied to help Ben see Ciara at the prison.  Boundaries, Marlena, ever heard of them?

Xander, I agree, she's entitled to despise. 

Edited by boes
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Is Marlena never allowed to be mad at anyone anymore because she was Ben's psychiatrist, thought he had a valid mental illness (and unnamed probably BS illness but still...) and recommended that he be released?

She's allowed but her Ben cheerleading makes her look kinda stupid when she gets all righteously angry about pretty much anything else.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Marlena’s been inconsistent and bitchy for a while now. She wasted no time gossiping in a judgemental tone to Roman about Lani leaving Eli. She was rude to “Hope” well before she knew she had designs on John. She totally ignored Claire in crisis while catering and fawning over Ben. She’s being shitty to Nicole but wasn’t as bad to her when she was fucking over her other child Sami. Maybe I’m reading too much into it or projecting since I know such types of people irl. 

@boes brought up a really good point that she’s a total hypocrite because of her Ben stanning that negates all her judgemental remarks or sanctimony. Sorry. 

• Love 13
22 hours ago, Sidney said:

This show is so boring. Nothing is happening. All people do is just sit around and talk.

And if these stories were character driven and dealt with any real humanity that would be fine with their K-Mart budget but they're recreating the JER years with a KMart budget that's the problem.

At least the JER years had the glossy production values to get lost in the show can't even offer that.

10 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

The scenes with Gabi and Lani were awesome.  And Lani is hilarious, unintentionally.

Jarlena only have one bedroom in their condo? Where was Gina sleeping?

No. They have a spare bedroom which was what Hattie mentioned 2 episodes ago getting the ugly dress from the closet out of and you actually remarked about it pondering if it was from when Susan stayed in that spare bedroom. So it still exists.

Hattie is probably still bunking there temporarily thus Steve has to take sofa 🤷🏼‍♀️. So contrived just so he can lurk around Marlena, just like Gine respectively around John. IRL all these upper middle class to wealthy folks would be in the hotel. 

• Love 7

So, a  year ago, Brady was all kissy-face with Kristen and forgiving of her past sins, while being totally willing to play happy family, simply because she was pregnant with HIS kid?  Now, because she did not react the way HE wanted her to when she lost said kid, he is suddenly declaring everything she did, that he was willing to overlook before, has somehow become unforgiveable?  I'm completely over Kristen, and wish she would exit my screen forever, but DAMN, Brady is an ass.  Either you forgave her or you didn't.  You can REALLY tell that Eric and Brady are brothers!  (Yes, I know, they have no biological parents in common, but if this isn't a prime example of nurture over nature, I don't know what is.)  Both, judgmental asses.

• Love 10

While I wish Brady had more self awareness about his terrible life choices considering Kristen impersonated Nicole in the first place to conceive this child an this show adds a glossy sheen to sexual assault here I really am not bothered about him being an ass to Kristen.

He should've been an ass to her from jump and never let his foot off her neck after she raped Eric. Bristen should've died after that.

Then there's of course her stealing his son...   So really Brady should treat her terrible 24/7 because honestly he never did anything remotely terrible to her in comparison. Eric/Nicole is slightly different though. Eric killed her fiance driving drunk, wrongly accused Nicole of raping him. Nicole of course has done terrible things to Eric they're slightly more even in that regard.

You have a point that both relationships are similar in that these guys knew these women were terrible, done terrible things to their family, then act shocked when they do bad things(although Brady at least is weary about Kristen compare to Eric who has a sanitized view of Nicole otherwise) and still want them anyways even though there's nothing really redeemable about either relationship.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 10
57 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

So, a  year ago, Brady was all kissy-face with Kristen and forgiving of her past sins, while being totally willing to play happy family, simply because she was pregnant with HIS kid?  Now, because she did not react the way HE wanted her to when she lost said kid, he is suddenly declaring everything she did, that he was willing to overlook before, has somehow become unforgiveable?  I'm completely over Kristen, and wish she would exit my screen forever, but DAMN, Brady is an ass.  Either you forgave her or you didn't.  You can REALLY tell that Eric and Brady are brothers!  (Yes, I know, they have no biological parents in common, but if this isn't a prime example of nurture over nature, I don't know what is.)  Both, judgmental asses.

Well, she did kill a person ...

• Love 7

Haven't seen today's episode but I have to weigh in on an issue vital to national security:

Cheap Blue Satin is no one's friend.  It's wrinkly, it does nothing for one's figure.  

Ben's neckties had more style.

Gabi looked awesome (although I'm currently loathing her storyline).
Hattie's bubblegum pink lipstick was worse than the outfit.
Marlena looked fresh from the 80's.
All in all, this was not a good fashion night for DOOL.

Back to the plot:
- Lani, honey, Kristin is UNHINGED.  The sister act was just a part she was playing.  It was clearly insincere.  Although you too have some 'splaining to do about your life choices.
- I would like Gina and "Steffy" to go away now.
- Brady, Brady, Brady.  Dude.  What are you doing with Nicole?  I know she's coming onto you but you keep going to her.  Back away.  NOW.
- Nicole.  You were dead wrong to keep the secret from Eric.  Stop whining about it.  OTOH, Marlena can STFU with her 'don't hurt Brady' BS.  I need Nicole to both have good judgement AND zippy one-liners.
- Julie.  STOP HAVING PARTIES.  They don't work out.  Or post a guard at the door and pre-screen arrivals.  Seriously.  It's like a curse or something.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I am amazed that Kristen could wear a slinky, low cut dress under her habit. Without showing any bulk.

Gabi, the pacemaker app is in the pudding. You can't keep threatening to use it without making good on your threat. Of course Lani threw the potted poinsettia through the window. Lani, you do need to spend some time looking over your life choices and why you sabotage yourself - JJ and Eli come to mind. And having unstable Kristen as your new buddy?

Surprised no one in the bar could hear the caterwauling and screaming from outside. More vandalism with the garland ripping. Ah well, it is the new year and time to start taking down the decorations.

Brady, replacing an addiction to drugs and booze with an addiction to Nicole is not a huge step forward. Be friends, talk, etc., but stay away romantically. It's the same with Kristen - she is another addiction. Nicole, also learn to avoid Kristen. Either find a way to patch things up with St. Pious or realize that whatever love you have is not enough to get past the past and find someone better. Surely someone can move to Salem who is decent.

Why would Steve Johnson need to bunk at John and Marlena's place? He can't afford a motel or an Airbnb? Stay at the Horton house with Jack and Jenn? He seemed too cold to the love of his life and was more interested in Marlena. Danger Will Robinson!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why would Steve Johnson need to bunk at John and Marlena's place? He can't afford a motel or an Airbnb? Stay at the Horton house with Jack and Jenn? He seemed too cold to the love of his life and was more interested in Marlena. Danger Will Robinson!

It's so crazy. There's no reason he'd have to stay on John and Marlena's couch.  Is it to "protect" Marlena?

And they are writing Marlena as if she knows something is up with Steve too with her "Why would Steve show up here?  And with Hope?"  I'm hoping we find out that Marlena thinks she's someone else too.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

It's so crazy. There's no reason he'd have to stay on John and Marlena's couch.  Is it to "protect" Marlena?

And they are writing Marlena as if she knows something is up with Steve too with her "Why would Steve show up here?  And with Hope?"  I'm hoping we find out that Marlena thinks she's someone else too.

Yes, why would Steve show up with Hope? Did he go to his old home and saw it had new owners? Did he do a search to see where Kayla lives now? He could have contacted Justin.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SueB said:

Haven't seen today's episode but I have to weigh in on an issue vital to national security:

Cheap Blue Satin is no one's friend.  It's wrinkly, it does nothing for one's figure.  

Ben's neckties had more style.

Gabi looked awesome (although I'm currently loathing her storyline).
Hattie's bubblegum pink lipstick was worse than the outfit.
Marlena looked fresh from the 80's.
All in all, this was not a good fashion night for DOOL.

Back to the plot:
- Lani, honey, Kristin is UNHINGED.  The sister act was just a part she was playing.  It was clearly insincere.  Although you too have some 'splaining to do about your life choices.
- I would like Gina and "Steffy" to go away now.
- Brady, Brady, Brady.  Dude.  What are you doing with Nicole?  I know she's coming onto you but you keep going to her.  Back away.  NOW.
- Nicole.  You were dead wrong to keep the secret from Eric.  Stop whining about it.  OTOH, Marlena can STFU with her 'don't hurt Brady' BS.  I need Nicole to both have good judgement AND zippy one-liners.
- Julie.  STOP HAVING PARTIES.  They don't work out.  Or post a guard at the door and pre-screen arrivals.  Seriously.  It's like a curse or something.

SueB, Fabulous post!  You hit every single point.  Now, if Show would actually write those points into this sludgepot of storylines.....

My favorite part was Kristen declaring for all to hear that she DESERVES good things because she..... deserves good things?  Hasn't kidnapped or drugged or tortured or stolen any embroyos lately, not raped anyone?

It was like listening to a psychotic Stuart Smalley

and sorry Kristen, people DON'T like you.

I am profoundly and irrevocably bored beyond belief by Show trying to sell a Freaky Friday storyline where a very, very old man who is dead switches bodies with an old man because he wants to desperately to share his life and his Rite-Aid Discount for Seniors card with an old lady who has a penchant for pants suits and serial killers.

And I say all this a fellow traveler in the Senior Discount Set.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4