Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

So if Stefano has a new face and Gina said it would "shock Chad". I'm going to guess Stefano will be played by Billy Flynn? Will he have Chad's face and maybe Ron watches Dynasty since they did this last season.  Has to be someone that on canvas.

Does Eli forget all Gabi did? Where's Julie's reaction to her son sleeping and working for Gabi? Lani made him lose his mind. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, KBrownie said:

This is my thing as well.  Why would Abigail care about her?  She got her revenge supposedly.  Shouldn't the whole thing be done now.  Gabi sure as hell doesn't care about any of the pain she goes around inflicting for stupid reasons.  Her blaming Lani for Stefan choosing to jump in front of a bullet is ridiculous, but the Stefan stuff is particularly puzzling.  Like you say, he was the mastermind behind all the stuff she's mad at Abigail about.  The whole thing should be bygones at this point since Gabi married and considers the person most responsible for all of it some great love of hers.  Gabi having an attitude with Abigail, but crying buckets and declaring vengeance over Stefan just makes her look stupid.    

And I can't wait for Eli to realize that he's been dragged into her stupid and is getting played.  I wonder how he's going to feel when Gabi's next misdirected revenge plot is aimed at him because of course Gabi will blame him for hurting her when the Lani stuff comes out.

Yes! Exactly I don't have a horse in this race with Gabi, Abby etc but her not hating both of them equally doesn't make her anger credible to me and it takes a lot out of the storyline. I don't care that she hates Abby but Stefan is peachy keen despite his lack of remorse? Oh ok....

Yes seeing Eli being played a fool is funny to me that being said I always thought he was more into Lani than vice versa they really should consider pairing him with someone entirely different. I know pickings are slim in Salem but why not go the cougar route?

I'm just glad JJ is free from this mess. 

• Love 2

Does Billy Flynn just not give a duck anymore, or is Chad supposed to be smirking through some of these scenes?  

Hopefully Nicole will pick herself up, dust herself off, realize that all of this crying is a waste of her time and return to her wicked ways.  I just hate watching someone who is both cunning and resourceful succumbing to all of this weeping.  

Perhaps I was expecting the Show to be more of a train-wreck-I-couldn't-look-away-from after The Time Jump®️, because I've been mostly bored with the episodes that weren't pre-empted by The Impeachment Hearings.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Does Billy Flynn just not give a duck anymore, or is Chad supposed to be smirking through some of these scenes?  

Hopefully Nicole will pick herself up, dust herself off, realize that all of this crying is a waste of her time and return to her wicked ways.  I just hate watching someone who is both cunning and resourceful succumbing to all of this weeping.  

Perhaps I was expecting the Show to be more of a train-wreck-I-couldn't-look-away-from after The Time Jump®️, because I've been mostly bored with the episodes that weren't pre-empted by The Impeachment Hearings.

BF like Chandler returned for a paycheck which is rather unfortunate because honestly I rather they recast with actors who care granted the writing isn't great either.

Yes I prefer snarky, resourceful Nicole. Eric/Nicole are good in theory but not reality because they don't bother writing for Eric beyond weepy mess. Nicole at least doesn't need Eric to be a viable character her relationships with Brady and EJ were way more interesting to me than her and Eric they were better characters. There's a push/pull and she could be her snarky, mimosa loving self with them. Nicole has to be defanged to work with Eric. Hard pass.. 

In theory Eric/Sarah should work they're good with an edge when they're together but they don't have the spark.

The novelty of the TJ wore off less than two weeks. The only thing I've truly enjoyed has been the return of edgy JJ although I do like the sparkly Xarah too.

• Love 2

Eric was probably crying because he found out people he loves and cares about lied to him for a year and kept him from his child. 

Abby and Gabi hate each other but not the men who did them wrong.  It’s not that uncommon unfortunately.  

Hope had no interest in Zander letter that involves information about a crime.   

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Hope had no interest in Zander letter that involves information about a crime.   

Gina high key hates the job and speaking to “that Hernandez man” too. IDK why she went back to it even if she was trying to Hopeian, Hope is rich enough to early retire and splurge so Gina fucking around shopping and not working would be accepted by the Salem dum dums.

55 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

He hasn’t given a shit for a long time. I used to think he was very handsome but finally the Abigail stink overtook him. The character contributes nothing to story, he’s phoning in his performances, and Chad is so completely bitch made. He actually acts scared of Abigail since their return. This is supposed to be a super couple according to Show social media and websites polls. I think the fuck not. 

• Love 10

Damn, I think Show missed a real chance today, a real chance for some satisfying dwamah.

When Eric snuffeluffagussed through his proposal to Nicole and she started to tear up, I was hoping, for one brief, shining moment, that she was going to say, "Eric, after living with you for a year, one very very VERY long year, I realize that being married to you would be like being stuck in a cage with a hamster on a wheel, that I'd rather go through my junk mail than be with you, that you make the Kardashians seem interesting, that I'd rather clean the bathroom or watch an endless repeat of the Home Shopping Network, that you're as much fun as changing a duvet cover, as sexy as rice cakes, and I'd rather change the toilet paper roll than marry you.  Other than that, how was your day?"

But no, we got a tortured confession that baby Mickey is doomed, I mean his kid, Eric got to give Nicole his side-eye "Who peed on my leg" look" and stomp off to see his baby because he can't wait till tomorrow to be indignant and we had to see Nicole get all scrunchy faced.

So was Ciara trying to imitate Natasha from the Bullwinkle Show when she called the station?  

Princess Gina couldn't get rid of Xander's letter fast enough, could she?  Just general disinterest or does she know something about what Xander was confessing to?

Look at Headless Steffy, with his long skinny legs and smaller waist!  Maybe he could become the new spokesperson for Jenny Craig when the truth is finally revealed.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Gina not giving a shit about crime or people’s problems is the only time I liked her. 😂 it reminds me of the seeing eye cat meme “is it safe to cross?” “Yeah, sure...whatever” tongue stuck out staring blankly

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@boes, I too noticed Steffy's skinnier legs and smaller waist.

Eric can be as judgmental as he wants. It was Sarah's place to tell him that he was her baby's father - not Nicole. Hopefully Sarah will let him know that she did not want Nicole telling him. Yeah, he would be with her out of obligation and guilt and they would implode within a short time. He's not exactly Mr. Fun Dude. Nicole is more interesting when she is snarky and spunky and not reduced to whining about the Great Eric.

Ciara, you should have just clonked the dude out with the planter before having a massive chat with yourself about the baby. Take the kid and run!

Clyde has too many friends in jail - what does he have on the guards and whatever in that he is allowed to keep a cellphone? Plus all sorts of other privileges. Who pays for the cellphone contract.

Princess Commissioner sure had no interest in doing her job or doing anything with Xander. Ciara excercised her great brain power again by fishing through a fireplace for a burning envelope. Surely the Kiriakis family has a shredder!

Eli, don't play in to Her Smugness' hands. And Chad, Stefano never said that *he* would meet you.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, tribeca said:

Eric was probably crying because he found out people he loves and cares about lied to him for a year and kept him from his child. 

Exactly! Eric has every right to be upset and mean AF. He missed so much that he cannot get back. He did not see his daughter's birth and be there for Sarah throughout her pregnancy.  Not to mention, the first few weeks are so amazing for new parents. You experience so much emotions at the same time: indescribable joy and love for your baby, there is also fear and anxiety because you don't know what the hell you are doing. You think you know how it will be like to have your child until you are in it. Plus, you are tired as hell but it is worth it.

So i know people on here hate Eric but he has a right to his own baby and I am sure Mackenzie would love her daddy just the way he is, flaws and all.. No Parent is perfect..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 9

Pedophiles and rapists usually have the shit kicked out of them by prisoners and guards turn a blind eye, not befriend them. Ron has no idea how prison works or society or humans for that matter. 

I’m pretty sure even the calls inmates make on that pay phone are recorded. I had a relative who went to prison and they had to tell people to stop sending mail and stopped calling people since they said disparaging shit. 

Appeals take years but Ben had 4 in one year?

theres no death penalty in Illinois. Blago controversially ended that. Not saying what he did was controversial but it made a lot of national news and is common knowledge since other stuff going on w him. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

Pedophiles and rapists usually have the shit kicked out of them by prisoners and guards turn a blind eye, not befriend them. Ron has no idea how prison works or society or humans for that matter. 

Will would also be a target in prison because he is gay. Gay men don't fare well in prison. It would have made sense for Ben to protect Will  from predators as a way to make amends for what he did to him. A tentative friendship between them could have been borne out of necessity and the need to survive in a harsh environment like prison.

• Love 4

maybe Xander and Victor aren't responsible for Jordan's death, but perhaps are responsible for Ben getting fast passed into prison?  I don't really want them to be behind Will's imprisonment, because I don't need that drama.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

He didn't give a fuck before he left either. I actually think he seems more engaged than usual right now, but that's not saying much. There was no need to bring back Abigail and Chad imo. But apparently they're super popular with a lot of fans so I guess I do get why they were brought back. I mostly just fast forward their scenes anyway so I shouldn't complain lol.

12 hours ago, boes said:

So was Ciara trying to imitate Natasha from the Bullwinkle Show when she called the station?  

I thought maybe that accent was because VK is Polish so it was a little nod to that.

• Love 8

I don't offend easily but watching Kristin call Gabi a bitch in front of the altar really enraged me.  I've been a Roman Catholic for forty plus years--twelve of those spent in Catholic school--and I've never heard a religious person or even a secular one curse in front of the altar.  The show seriously needs to wrap up this ridiculous nun storyline because neither Lani or Kristin actually understand what it means to take vows.  If they were truly trying to repent, they'd be able to be compassionate towards Gabi and the fact that neither one of them could find an ounce of forgiveness just proves it.

I did appreciate that Kristin was able to admit that people did unforgivable things to her because she did unforgivable things to them.  She at least has some self-awareness, unlike Abby who is convinced that Gabi did awful things to her because she's just super-mean and not because Abby every hurt her.

Again, I am impressed by how committed Casey Moss is to showing JJ's pain and angst--I'm just going to pretend that it's not because of the simpering idiot but a much better woman.

I do wonder how Sarah thought she'd get away with lying about Mickey's true paternity--this is Salem, no secret remains hidden.

• Love 13

Ugh..."Rage-aholic" Eric storms into a private bedroom yelling so loud he wakes up the baby, doesn't check to see if the baby is OK, but just keeps yelling at Sarah & Xander!  Sheesh....Xander (from what we've seen & been told) has been a good father to lil Mickey & there is no reason why he cant be a good Step-Father.  Eric sounds like a possessive, angry father.  Yes, Eric is the bio-Dad, but it doesn't mean he automatically possesses the baby.

• Love 10

Eric's behavior is why I didn't mind Sarah lying about the paternity.  He's always been super possessive and judgmental ever since GV started in the role.  When Sarah was pregnant all I could envision was him dumping Nicole and brow beating Sarah to get married and be a family until he got his way.  That is how I see Eric as a character these days, and the show is not going too far to dissuade me.

Sarah was absolutely wrong to lie, and they were totally wrong to fake the paternity test, but girl was stressed enough to skip town, and I can't believe that it was all guilt or whatever.  

• Love 10

Brady saying how beautiful his baby girl was was heartbreaking.  

Why wasn’t his dad there for him ? 

Sarah always said she wanted Nicole and Eric to be together that’s why she didn’t say she was pregnant.  That never made a lot of sense.  Eric and Nicole could still be together even with Sarah pregnancy. 

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

He did not see his daughter's birth and be there for Sarah throughout her pregnancy. 

I give Eric a very tiny bit of empathy for the 3-4 months he was lied to after the birth but that's it.

He missed his daughter being born but Sarah has every right to limit who is present in the delivery room and she gets to decide if she wants her ex there at that vulnerable time or not.  Ditto with the doctor's appointments and "being there for her."  She didn't want him there.  Even if she's carrying their child, it doesn't mean she has to subject herself to togetherness with him. 

And I rolled my eyes at the notion of Xander raising his kid.  She's a few months old and regardless of who the daddy is, it'll stand to reason that whoever lives with the mother at the time is going to see and take care of Mickey.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Eric's behavior is why I didn't mind Sarah lying about the paternity.  He's always been super possessive and judgmental ever since GV started in the role.  When Sarah was pregnant all I could envision was him dumping Nicole and brow beating Sarah to get married and be a family until he got his way.  That is how I see Eric as a character these days, and the show is not going too far to dissuade me.

Sarah was absolutely wrong to lie, and they were totally wrong to fake the paternity test, but girl was stressed enough to skip town, and I can't believe that it was all guilt or whatever.  

The character of Eric is being written terribly, he is angry all the time(or crying), he comes across as a jerk...I wish they had continued the storyline of him being a priest, there is a lot they could have done with him as opposed to the usual "soap hunk".

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I give Eric a very tiny bit of empathy for the 3-4 months he was lied to after the birth but that's it.

He missed his daughter being born but Sarah has every right to limit who is present in the delivery room and she gets to decide if she wants her ex there at that vulnerable time or not.  Ditto with the doctor's appointments and "being there for her."  She didn't want him there.  Even if she's carrying their child, it doesn't mean she has to subject herself to togetherness with him. 

And I rolled my eyes at the notion of Xander raising his kid.  She's a few months old and regardless of who the daddy is, it'll stand to reason that whoever lives with the mother at the time is going to see and take care of Mickey.

1 hour ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Ugh..."Rage-aholic" Eric storms into a private bedroom yelling so loud he wakes up the baby, doesn't check to see if the baby is OK, but just keeps yelling at Sarah & Xander!  Sheesh....Xander (from what we've seen & been told) has been a good father to lil Mickey & there is no reason why he cant be a good Step-Father.  Eric sounds like a possessive, angry father.  Yes, Eric is the bio-Dad, but it doesn't mean he automatically possesses the baby.

Yes, if we were supposed to get the warm fuzzies today because Eric got to be with his child, they totally missed me.  Yes, let's go scream loud enough to wake a sleeping baby (after being practically begged to wait until tomorrow by the grandmother) and then try and act all fatherly.  It's ALL about him.  I don't have children and even I know that you never wake a sleeping baby.  He cares more about himself than he ever will about that baby.  And yet, we will have to hear over and over ad nauseum about what a GREAT person Eric is and what a FANTASTIC father Eric is.  Meanwhile Xander and Sarah will be the town pariahs for denying the great Eric Brady is child.

• Love 10

One more thing about this baby story--Nicole, if you enter into a pact to keep a secret and then break that pact, it's good practice to give a girl a heads up. Just send a text to Sarah to let her get prepared. Then get comforted. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He didn't give a fuck before he left either. I actually think he seems more engaged than usual right now, but that's not saying much. There was no need to bring back Abigail and Chad imo. But apparently they're super popular with a lot of fans so I guess I do get why they were brought back. I mostly just fast forward their scenes anyway so I shouldn't complain lol.

I thought maybe that accent was because VK is Polish so it was a little nod to that.

Well Days needs all the buzz they can get so I see why they brought them back plus Jennifer is in a coma and her daughter and son in law should be there(granted most of that was offscreen). 

6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Again, I am impressed by how committed Casey Moss is to showing JJ's pain and angst--I'm just going to pretend that it's not because of the simpering idiot but a much better woman.

I think Casey is glad to get some semi-decent material for a change rather than be the emasculated loser JJ has been the past few years.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes! Exactly I don't have a horse in this race with Gabi, Abby etc but her not hating both of them equally doesn't make her anger credible to me and it takes a lot out of the storyline. I don't care that she hates Abby but Stefan is peachy keen despite his lack of remorse? Oh ok....

Yes seeing Eli being played a fool is funny to me that being said I always thought he was more into Lani than vice versa they really should consider pairing him with someone entirely different. I know pickings are slim in Salem but why not go the cougar route?

I'm just glad JJ is free from this mess. 

Not forgiveness of neither Stefan or Abigail and both should be in prison,.

Gabi did at least get something from Stefan to ease her pain.  His penis and his property.  What did she from Abigail and Chad to ease her pain.  An invitation to dinner and it would probably have been poisonous,.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Not forgiveness of neither Stefan or Abigail and both should be in prison,.

Gabi did at least get something from Stefan to ease her pain.  His penis and his property.  What did she from Abigail and Chad to ease her pain.  An invitation to dinner and it would probably have been poisonous,.

Apparently that makes up for him setting the whole thing in motion and not doing anything to stop her from being beat up in prison leaving her barren......😐

On an unrelated note I did find it funny JJ and Abby ordered veggie burgers because that's what I had for dinner while watching Days.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Apparently that makes up for him setting the whole thing in motion and not doing anything to stop her from being beat up in prison leaving her barren......😐

On an unrelated note I did find it funny JJ and Abby ordered veggie burgers because that's what I had for dinner while watching Days.

No, Because both Stefan and Abigail should be sharing a cell together in prison,

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

No, Because both Stefan and Abigail should be sharing a cell together in prison,

And Gabi can join them for her latest round of criminal activities.  That were all done in the name of Stefan ironically.

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 5

Ugh, Eric.......  Ya did a great job raising this one, Marlena.  Give me Sami any day of the week over this perpetually put-upon, judgemental poopy pants of a person.  "Wake up that baby so I can tell her I'M HER DADDY".  Go soak your head.

Besides, I think - speculation ahead which I will spoiler though in no way do I know this is true, 

Spoiler

I don't think Eric is the father of Mickey any more than Xander is.  I think the big secret that Xander confessed to in that letter is that he and Victor switched babies, that the baby that died was really Sarah and Eric's, but they somehow switched it so that she ended up with Kristen and Brady's baby because Victor didn't want Brady having any ties, especially a child, with Kristen.

Eric Martsolf is looking mighty fine since the time jump.

I expected an immediate black hole of suckage to open when Abigail and Julie started talking and sucked all the oxygen out of the room.  Just imagine trying to get a word in sideways with those two.  I was surprised as well that Abigail let JJ go on and on about Haley and not slap him down for not asking about how she's doing.  

Poor baby Mickey, that kid is doomed no matter what.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, KBrownie said:

And Gabi can join them for her latest round of criminal activities.  That were all done in the name of Stefan ironically.

Gabi does evil yes but not until evil Abigail and her lover, Stefan framed her for prison.

Gabi in prison should not share a cell with those two who framed her for murder.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 4

I wasn't in the mood for today's show - I had learned early this evening that my aunt passed away at 94. My mind wasn't really in it.

Eric had no right to go all Tarzan on Sarah regarding the baby. Screaming and raging is not going to get him visiting privileges. I felt more sorry for Xander who had stepped up to be the baby's daddy and parent from day one. Sarah didn't want Eric in her life or the baby's life and that was her choice. It is Salem and secrets do not stay buried forever. I understand Eric's emotions but yelling and waking the baby up was inappropriate. He could have waited til tomorrow. Maybe Sarah didn't see a life with a man who was with her out of obligation and doing the 'right' thing.

I don't get why Lani had to go to some convent and pretend to be a nun. She could have probably gotten a police job in any US city. Why is Kristen there too? With all her money, she could be living on some lovely warm private island.

Julie referenced her pacemaker so I am expecting that it is a mini anvil that something is going to happen.

Gabi, your outfit is a bit inappropriate for late November unless you are somewhere warm.

Too bad the actor playing JJ is saddled with the actress playing Abigail.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wasn't in the mood for today's show - I had learned early this evening that my aunt passed away at 94. My mind wasn't really in it.

I'm so sorry about your aunt, FrozenDiva.

• Love 7

Posted this in the wrong place the other day...it should have gone here.

"You're a really good guy, Xander, and everyone in this town has misjudged you" -  ?!?!

What are you smoking Sarah?

[Disclaimer - I love that Xander's getting a chance to be a good guy. Love his softer side and Paul has been largely wasted these last few years. But still. "Misjudged"? HE SHOT MARLENA.]

Also: this is the guy who arranged Holly's kidnapping and let everybody in town thinks she was dead for months. You don't find it the least bit suspicious that suddenly he's responsible for finding Mickey now that she's been kidnapped? Granted, it's not his fault this time, but still the thought should have crossed your mind.

SPOILERS' hand acting as Stefano is on point, but this is going to get so stupid once they do the big reveal. Poor Joe. You deserve better.

Gina, stop painting the same corner of the canvas.

I love Rolfe telling Chad Abigail over steps and needs to be put in her place. Amen!

Initially, I wasn't loving AZ's performance of the shocking reveal, but I think Greg's emotional response triggered her deeper emotional response and the scene got a lot better.

• Love 1

Unfortunately this show has to dumb down other characters when it comes to the redemption of darker ones. I don't want Sarah sanitizing Xander here she was fine up until that point when it came to him. However at least she's not telling Marlena etc to give him a break(ala Ciara/Eve)

• Love 2

Wow.  The 90’s Sarah just doesn’t compute with 2019 Sarah.

I’m with others, Eric waking the baby was wrong.  Team Xarah!   And Xander’s sincere angst over the kiss!   It’s those private moments that sell his redemption.

• Love 8

I think I was supposed to feel sorry for Eric and on his side today but I don’t. He was way to aggressive. Screaming and demanding and shit. 

Team Sander. Sarah was wrong but look at him already being an asshole 

JJ looks great scruffy and with tousled hair. 

Lani and Kristen are strange bedfellows are BFF is still weird. But if they like it I love it. 

Eli is sexy as hell with Gabi. He’s incredibly bland but I see his sex appeal now. 

Yup. Bristen baby might actually be Mickey swapped and I’ll be sad over that since Sarah and Maggie will be devastated. I think Xander truly loves that baby and Sarah, unlike Eric who couldn’t even respect the baby went through something traumatic and needed rest, that was irrelevant he needed to scream and his anguish and judgement was more important. Sarah was totally cowering in his presence and letting him call the shots btw. This is the great man you’ve been gassing up and enthralled with? 

Abby continues to be completely clueless why people find her insensitive and intolerable to be around. 

Im vegan so curious about Julie’s veggie patties myself. It’s been mentioned it’s a healthy restaurant by Kayla and Evan the manny. There’s actually a huge range in ingredients and seasonings for them, it’s big myth being vegan limits options or tastes. 

• Love 9

Ugh, Eric -- I wanted to throw something again. There's no way in hell someone with that much anger should go anywhere near that sweet baby. Get a hold of yourself, Eric. If you're a father, you need to find out that being one means putting that little baby first. Not yourself and your goddam ego. Argh, I was incensed. I'm surprised Maggie allowed that to happen. And Xander being crushed when Sarah gave Eric the baby to hold -- ack. STOP with the baby drama, Ron. 

Otherwise, let's see, lol.....Gabi's work outfit is ridiculous, even for a fashion maven. And Eli is a creepy spy. Blech. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Im vegan so curious about Julie’s veggie patties myself. It’s been mentioned it’s a healthy restaurant by Kayla and Evan the manny. There’s actually a huge range in ingredients and seasonings for them, it’s big myth being vegan limits options or tastes. 

My mom just decided to become pescatarian like 20 years ago for no real reason and yet I can't even get myself to give up gluten even through it wrecks my stomach lol. This really has nothing to do with what you said or the show but anyway!

The stuff with Eric is hard. Like he has the right to be upset and even angry but he's just such an aggressive asshole about it so it's really hard to be on his side. I can barely stand Sarah or Xander but I'm more inclined to root for them when Eric acts like he always does when someone wrongs him in any way.

Gabi and Eli are hot as hell together. Eli is the most interesting he's ever been to me right now. I pray they don't put him back with the charisma suck that is Lani.

• Love 10

I read an interview with Paul and Lindsey a few weeks back.  She is way into following opinions on the internet and said she was thrilled when it looked like Sarah and Xander were going to happen as everybody hates her with Eric. I just hate Eric. I dislike mopey and/or judgmental characters and goodness he is both. Xander may have done bad crap in the past but he is a good dad to that baby and Mickey has got to have some attachment to him at this point too, but I bet Eric doesn't care about the baby's feelings anymore than he did about waking her up by screaming like a moron

Edited by brisbydog
  • Love 15

Why is Billy making all of these bizarre bloated facial expressions during his scenes with Jennifer at the hospital? Her little prayer was almost nice, but then they panned up and he looked like he was holding in a fart.

How did Hattie and Eve get a wishbone in prison?

And voila - Steveno!

Well I guess this makes it easier for Stephen to play the part without having to wear that patch. Does this mean that in addition to getting his brain rewired, they installed a bionic eye?

• LOL 6