Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't know if OnDemand is available in Canada (if you have Comcast) they usually have Days episodes on there.

My cable provider, Shaw, has it and other Global shows available on-demand about 24 hours after it airs.

• Love 1

Will is the one sick and he is taking care of his parents.  That’s the way I have always viewed the family dynamics.  

It makes absolutely no sense that Sonny’s mom isn’t with him right now.  She always there for him even when he doesn’t need her to be. Maybe Sonny’s parents moved.  Have not seen them in so long I forgot their names. 

Tripp and Ciara’s talk about Claire was interesting and it was good to see that they acknowledge Claire needs help. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Tripp and Ciara’s talk about Claire was interesting and it was good to see that they acknowledge Claire needs help. 

BUT, it took Tripp all of about 5 minutes to come to the realization that Claire is batshit crazy.  Ciara at least has had a little time to absorb it.  Shouldn't he have said no way, then have Claire walk in and do something that makes him suspicious?  First they drag this story out for approximately 14 1/2 years and then suddenly they can't give it two beats to make sense?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

In fairness to Tripp it wasn’t that long ago he told Claire she should talk to Marlena.   He already thought she needed help. Plus he did sleep with her so he would know she was a little crazy.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/16/2019 at 10:55 PM, Petunia13 said:

I do agree it was dumb to bring Kristen back she’s campy and idiotic and the mask that alters face perfectly and the wearer’s height, muscle tone, skin and voice is out of Goosebumps or Animorphs. Amazing some flimsy latex over a face can make limbs grow, biceps & breast inflate, and voices lower and more melodious. 

I can deal with the mask changing the wearer's height and muscle tone, because what else can they do. And the voice is believable when they're with other characters  But it totally throws me when "Nicole" still sounds like Nicole, when she's alone in a room talking to herself. Would it be too difficult to use Stacy's voice for those scenes?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, tribeca said:

In fairness to Tripp it wasn’t that long ago he told Claire she should talk to Marlena.   He already thought she needed help. Plus he did sleep with her so he would know she was a little crazy.   

Haha!  Sleeping with Tripp pretty much DOES prove a person is nuts!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

Will is the one sick and he is taking care of his parents.  That’s the way I have always viewed the family dynamics.  

That is why Lumi's dynamic with each other and their boy have always fascinated me.  Will has always been the mature one when it came to his parents. They were so young and filled with so much pain when they had him. Not to mention, Lucas being deprived of Will for 2 years in lieu of his older brother Austin with a vengeful Kate pushing him to best Sami by any means necessary. Unfortunately, Will paid the price for their stupid wars.

Lumi was so awesome with Will and I will never not want them together.  Lucas's reaction to seeing Will had me in tears.  The show is really putting me through it.. Lucas has always felt unworthy of being Will's dad and he carries so much guilt for hurting Will and not giving him a stable and happy childhood.  Sami as well and they both reacted in character to Will's plight. Sami wanted to fix things despite Will's request to not do anything and Lucas cannot deal with reality, so he ran out of the hospital room.

Kate/Lucas were great as well.  Lauren cries so effortlessly as Kate, she had me crying when she told Lucas, she loved Will because he is Lucas' son like a true grandmother would say..

I could care less about Ciara and Tripp vis a vis Claire.  I feel that Claire is getting a raw deal for an insipid serial killer lover Ciara and Tripp who is a hypocrite who tried to kill my beloved Kayla with a scalpel in front of her family. They can both go to hell.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9

Hey, Sonny. When your husband flatlines, you might want to run and get a doctor instead of trying to shake him alive. Just a suggestion. <serious eye rolling going on here>

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Well color me surprised that Claire's getting the Princess Abigail Horton excuse--"She must be sicker then we thought."  I was sure Ciara and Tripp were going to rip Claire to shreds and denounce her left and right but they were surprisingly sympathetic.  I also liked Eve's genuine worry for Claire and wanting her to get counseling--KdP plays concerned mom very well.

I also like the quieter scenes between Sonny and Will--I like how lowkey they're playing their love and devotion for each other.  I also liked seeing Lucas and Sami sitting by Will's bedside, supporting him and Sonny and talking about the Wilson first wedding and Caroline's lovely speech.  I admit, I got tears in my eyes.

I sort of want Gabi and Stefan to get together for real now--they would kick Chabby's butt from here to East Japip.

My guess is Claire does something evil afterwards ..... so this won't last.

I was so glad to see Lucas again. Even Sami didn't bother me as much as she usually does but even they can't save this dumpster fire of a story.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Will has always been the mature one when it came to his parents. They were so young and filled with so much pain when they had him. Not to mention, Lucas being deprived of Will for 2 years in lieu of his older Austin with a vengeful Kate pushing him to best Sami by any means necessary. Unfortunately, Will paid the price for their stupid wars.

When the writers get it right, there's a believable (and angsty) balance of love, frustration and pain in Will for his parents. He's never not going to love them -- he can't help but love them. That's why the storylines about how Will suddenly hated his mother -- or, conversely, overnight became a schemer (just like his mother!) -- never worked for me: they depended on a serious misreading of the conflicts that drive Will -- of his nature, in fact.

Maybe Adrienne and Justin were getting pedicu -- uh, visiting Alex? 

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 6

I finally caught up and can post again, yay!  At one point I had 27 eps on dvr and couldnt get caught up!  So forgive me if I talk about some stuff from weeks ago.

I finally "get" the Sonny/Will that people love.  The last few eps of them in hosp and getting married were really really good.  I wasnt watching during their first go 'round and caught the tail end of the other actors Will and Sonny with Paul so this Will/Sonny is new to me and I am really feeling it.  The wedding was good stuff, esp. Kate, but where the hell was Adrian (I know Justin is in PC 😉) and good Lord can they pleeeeez recast Ari?  She is a cute kid but she looks miserable no matter what the scene and is always looking off stage!  

So great seeing Lucas today and he got a haircut!!  😁 He looks great!!  His scenes were so so good today.  Sami, on the other hand.....I just cannot with her anymore.  I know upthread a few posted how they loved her today but I have the exact opposite reaction...I couldn't stand her ( Huge UO, I know!). It's the same shit with her every freakin time she comes back...its always always about Sami and what she wants.  She started as soon as she got there today wanting to "light a fire under Kayla" and then storming out at end to "do something". Hey Sami...maybe you could try having someone strangle WillI again to force the tumor to shrink like you tried  to force him to remember cuz you had to "do something".  I started watching in early 80's so I was here when Sami first showed up and I swear we could swap scenes from then and now and you wouldnt know it....the same Sami 25 yrs later.  No growth, no self awareness, no maturity.  And everyone just hand waves it "oh that's Sami being Sami". Whatever.  She pulled the same crap last return with Belle and the whole Marlena plug pulling.  And then today she  pulls her usual histrionics selfish shit and Roman/Marlena and freaking dying Will have to take care of her.  I wish someone would finally just slap her and tell her to knock it the eff off and stop excusing her behavior.  

I am digging the whole Kristen-as-Nic.  I like this Nicole...can we keep her instead of the weepy sobby Nicole od the last few years?

I have always been a TC fan (recovering GH viewer) and I was ok with him as Stefan, but I am loooooving BB's Stefan.  And I really like him with Gabi.  BB has added a softer side to the character and his eyes literally twinkle when he is with Gabi.  I think its a good pairing and am hoping BB is staying around awhile.

Hair/makeup/wardrobe has been exceptional.  Everyone looks great every single day.  I wish they dressed season-appropriate, but for some reason all the soaps are guilty of that.  Haley wore and emerald green shirt around the time of Tripp wedding that was stunning on her.  Also the taupe knit dress Nicole has been wearing is beautiful too.  

Omg I almost forgot Maggie.....holy crap her bender scenes were so freakin good. Brady scenes with her were great too.  Even Victor!  

I am sure I have missed stuff.....I did have 30 eps to digest....thanks for indulging my ramblings 😁

• Love 13
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Sandman said:

It turns out all they need to do to turn me into a snot-covered , ugly-crying mess is put Sami, Lucas and Will in a small room together.

Just wonderful scenes and I cried as well. I know that Lumi love their other children, but, Will has always been their heart.  They both still have immense guilt for failing him when he needed them to put him first..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm amazed none of the kids on this show are hugely overweight.  Every time they want to get rid of one of them, they send them away for cookies, ice cream, donuts, or some assorted sugar bomb.  Why can't they, even once, say something like "Now how about we go work on that puzzle, or even, how about we go play trucks?"

Rant on:

DOCTOR Marlena Evans how could you!  You’re a freakin therapist and you’re teaching your great granddaughter to sublimate!  She has fears! She’s seriously confused about the meaning of death (yes. A Salem hazard but you should be ready for that question by now). You take her off to draw some pictures so she can express herself.  When she’s 20 and 300lbs, you better be prepared for her to trash-talk Granny Marlene! /rant off. 

Ahem....

I don’t know if it’s the storylines or my mood but I’ve been gobbling up each episode like potato chips.  

Quick bites:

- Team Theresa ALL the way.  She became a sex slave to a drug lord to protect her family.  She’s made up for all her wrongdoings in my book.  The actress appears to be on permanent rotation to the Hallmark Channel movies so I don’t know if we’ll get her back. Bums me out. 

- AZ is having a blast playing Kristen and it makes it enjoyable to watch for me. I don’t know her age but that taupe dress showed off a gorgeous physique.  I see enough Kristen attitude and am choosing to ignore the rest. 

- Lumi & Will - outstanding.  But Sami trying to be the savior was a bit annoying. 

-Crazycakes Claire is rapidly going down the rabbit hole.  This can only end in a long sleeve white jacket with buttons in the back. 

- I’m digging the softer side of Xander with Maggie. I actually hope it has a payoff.  

- They must really be stretching the budget these days — lots of randomly missing people.

- I’m starting to like Stabi - don’t judge me

• Love 10

Justin and Adrienne must be lost somewhere in the Kiriakis mansion. Or they went to Arizona for some spa treatments. Weird that they are not around.

Ciara, you talk with Tripp objectively. Point out the facts and let him put A and B together to get C. Claire, you do not talk with the Police Commissioner. If you do what she says, you can probably file corruption charges against her. Yes, you should be getting some counselling. And you and Ben are almost alike in that he has killed three people and you have almost done the same. Just no signs of any abusive upgrading by tyrant and evil Clyde. Lots of people don't always get what they want.

Nice to see Sami and Lucas again. Of course, Sami is the boss. At least Kate is considered Will's family.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Just wonderful scenes and I cried as well. I know that Lumi love their other children, but, Will has always been their heart.  They both still have immense guilt for failing him when he needed them to put him first..

Yep

1 hour ago, SueB said:

Rant on:

DOCTOR Marlena Evans how could you!  You’re a freakin therapist and you’re teaching your great granddaughter to sublimate!  She has fears! She’s seriously confused about the meaning of death (yes. A Salem hazard but you should be ready for that question by now). You take her off to draw some pictures so she can express herself.  When she’s 20 and 300lbs, you better be prepared for her to trash-talk Granny Marlene! /rant off. 

Ahem....

I don’t know if it’s the storylines or my mood but I’ve been gobbling up each episode like potato chips.  

Quick bites:

- Team Theresa ALL the way.  She became a sex slave to a drug lord to protect her family.  She’s made up for all her wrongdoings in my book.  The actress appears to be on permanent rotation to the Hallmark Channel movies so I don’t know if we’ll get her back. Bums me out. 

- AZ is having a blast playing Kristen and it makes it enjoyable to watch for me. I don’t know her age but that taupe dress showed off a gorgeous physique.  I see enough Kristen attitude and am choosing to ignore the rest. 

- Lumi & Will - outstanding.  But Sami trying to be the savior was a bit annoying. 

-Crazycakes Claire is rapidly going down the rabbit hole.  This can only end in a long sleeve white jacket with buttons in the back. 

- I’m digging the softer side of Xander with Maggie. I actually hope it has a payoff.  

- They must really be stretching the budget these days — lots of randomly missing people.

- I’m starting to like Stabi - don’t judge me

Yep

2 hours ago, Sandman said:

It turns out all they need to do to turn me into a snot-covered , ugly-crying mess is put Sami, Lucas and Will in a small room together.

Yep.

Today's show.......  I pretty much skipped over all the Ciara/Tripp scenes, took a quick look at Claire and Eve but couldn't take my eyes off any of the scenes with or about Will.  Every one of them did a stellar job.  Damn.....when Show does it right, it does it right.

• Love 7

I guess Will's siblings don't get to say goodbye to their dying brother. There's NO reason for Sami to have left them behind when she rushed to Will's bedside.

• Love 7

Lovely scenes with Will and Sami and Lucas - I didn't cry, but the me of 10 or 20 years ago would have been a sobbing mess. Especially great when Sami was losing it and Will just gathered her into a hug.  I also enjoyed Stefan comforting Gabi -- and she's been in pretty clothes these last few episodes, too, which is a bonus :) I like that they're adding something to their relationship. I'm also growing affectionate toward Stefan and I think it helps that the Stefan who was so awful to Abigail and framed Gabi was played by TC. BB lucked out! 

Not much else to say that wasn't covered fully and well by all of you folks : )

• Love 9
2 hours ago, plurie said:

I guess Will's siblings don't get to say goodbye to their dying brother. There's NO reason for Sami to have left them behind when she rushed to Will's bedside.

I hate it that people that should and would be there aren't, but it's hard because obviously it's just not possible for TPTB to get everyone back. I can't blame them for the fact that they don't have the money for it and/or that maybe some people have other commitments.

2 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

I also enjoyed Stefan comforting Gabi -- and she's been in pretty clothes these last few episodes, too, which is a bonus :) I

I love the outfit she has on now. She's actually wearing pants! 

Speaking of outfits, I'm gonna need it to be a new day in Salem asap because I really can't look a Ciara in that hideous skirt anymore.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Why did Kate ask Lucas if he remembered Rex?  Isn’t Rex Lucas brother  ?  Wasn’t Kate there when Lucas found out baby Bonnie/Emily wasn’t his but Rex’s ? 

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Why did Kate ask Lucas if he remembered Rex?  Isn’t Rex Lucas brother  ?  Wasn’t Kate there when Lucas found out baby Bonnie/Emily wasn’t his but Rex’s ? 

I think she was asking him if he remembered that Rex had worked with Dr. Rolf but the dialogue wasn't really clear, I had to go back and listen to it a couple of times.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, boes said:

I think she was asking him if he remembered that Rex had worked with Dr. Rolf but the dialogue wasn't really clear, I had to go back and listen to it a couple of times.  

Me too! The cadence of her lines emphasized the wrong thing, I think. But it was as if BD picked up on it in the moment when he replied, "Yes, I know Rex, he's my brother" or something similar in the exasperated tone he usually takes with his mother. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hate it that people that should and would be there aren't, but it's hard because obviously it's just not possible for TPTB to get everyone back. I can't blame them for the fact that they don't have the money for it and/or that maybe some people have other commitments.

They would probably have had to recast SORASed Johnny, Ali, and Sydney, but they could have made up some excuse for them not being there rather than ignoring their absence altogether.

• Love 6
(edited)

Just caught up on the last two days and man, the Sami/Lucas/Will scenes were just heartbreaking.  I had heard some comments about the way Will was taking care of his parents instead of the other way around but I didn't see it that way. I saw it more as each of them being in a different stage of grief. Will has accepted what is happening and is at peace with it but Sami and Lucas are not there yet. Both of them are still in denial and angry, even doing a little bargaining and I found their reactions very believable. Lucas is always going to want to take his son's place and protect him, just like he did when Will shot EJ. Sami is going to want to fight whoever or whatever is hurting her son and to hell with the cost. Neither of them are ready to let their son go and they are showing him the only way they can. Will understands and will still love them no matter what happens with the antidote.

I really liked that Gabi had someone to talk to about Will and how his death affects her and her daughter. Honestly, how do you explain the permanence of death to a child whose father has already come back from the dead once and has probably heard about her many relatives returns from dead?

When they aren't playing each other, Stefan and Gabi are really good together. The way the propped each other up and listened to what the other had to say, I could see a real relationship building. Too bad TPTB will screw it up.

ETA: Damn you Days, Will and Grandma Brady started the tears and then the end with Kayla and Roman kept them going. I'm going to be a mess over the next week.

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 7

I was tuning in here and there the last few weeks but I am definitely here for Lumi, one of my favorite couples up there with J&J. I hated that they were ruined for Ejami. 

I'm also here for Caroline's death and I still find it hard to believe Peggy's gone. 😪

• Love 7

So Sarah rushes to tell Eric that she and Rex had a breakthrough instead of being with Will?

I always wondered why will didn't work as a bartender when he came back to town, considering it was his job in Memphis and his family owns a pub.

Roman's reaction was well done.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, plurie said:

Well, sure there is! The budget must be made of Monopoly money these days, and it only goes so far.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, plurie said:

They would probably have had to recast SORASed Johnny, Ali, and Sydney, but they could have made up some excuse for them not being there rather than ignoring their absence altogether.

I doubt they have the money to recast them. And you're so right, they should at least acknowledge and explain why people aren't there. But it would probably be really lame and just emphasize how stupid it is for certain people to not be there so they'd rather just pretend they don't exist lol.

I actually fast forwarded through most of this ep simply because I don't feel like crying lol. I'm sure it was all great though.

I hate Ciara. She's such a snotty, smug little brat. And Tripp just sucks. Team Claire! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, SnK said:

Please fire Chandler.  He isn't even trying 

I respectfully disagree. I think he has been great, my only problem is that Will looked too healthy, but that is the makeup department's fault for not making him look bad and sickly..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I respectfully disagree. I think he has been great, my only problem is that Will looked too healthy, but that is the makeup department's fault for not making him look bad and sickly..

I pushed play too quick so I saw Will waking up and I was like he looks way too good to have just come back to life lol. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I doubt they have the money to recast them. And you're so right, they should at least acknowledge and explain why people aren't there. But it would probably be really lame and just emphasize how stupid it is for certain people to not be there so they'd rather just pretend they don't exist lol.

I actually fast forwarded through most of this ep simply because I don't feel like crying lol. I'm sure it was all great though.

I hate Ciara. She's such a snotty, smug little brat. And Tripp just sucks. Team Claire! 

I've been telling people that they were going to turn Ciara into the next Abby... regardless Caroline's death is actually going to be done rather decently a shame that after this is over we'll go back to the crappy show Days has been for quite some time now.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, sure there is! The budget must be made of Monopoly money these days, and it only goes so far

A couple of years ago I let my daughter watch some of my prized Days episodes that I have on VHS. She kept saying "everything was so different". But it was Bo and Hopes jawdropping wedding that she sat in amazement watching. She asked why they dont do fancy weddings anymore. I told her because back then Days was massive and they are working with a pathetic bargain bin budget now. Sadly it just keeps getting worse.  Now we're lucky if we even get a new set.

• Love 6

VHS? You have a VCR (I'm just wondering how it would still work because I have VHS tapes I like to revisit...)

However yeah Days used to have a budget and go outside. Hell even Eric/Nicole got a location shoot at Venice Beach back in the 90s. Now its just claustrophobic.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

VHS? You have a VCR (I'm just wondering how it would still work because I have VHS tapes I like to revisit...)

I do! I bought off Amazon about 3 years ago a brand new duel VHS/DVD recorder. It was pricey (I think I paid $350) but so worth it. I had actually bought it with the intentions of transferring my old soap VHS to DVD but I never got around to it. I should before the heads go lol But if you have VHS its really worth it to get even a regular VCR. They'll easily hook up to even new TV's.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think he's terrible. He's not even trying.  From him flatlining yesterday to him waking up today.  Put some effort in 

• Love 1

I thought today's episode was very emotional.  I got teary-eyed at the scenes of Will in the Pub encountering his Great-Grandmother, Caroline...those scenes were well done.  Kate & Marlena bonding...I always like their scenes together.  Loved Sami's typical reaction of going "over the top", running out of the room, demanding things of people, but I did like the scene where Eric calmed her down & urged her to pray.  Lucas remained calm and was so loving to Will.   And then Roman giving the news to Kayla at the end...wow, my tears came down.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I thought today's episode was very emotional.  I got teary-eyed at the scenes of Will in the Pub encountering his Great-Grandmother, Caroline...those scenes were well done.  Kate & Marlena bonding...I always like their scenes together.  Loved Sami's typical reaction of going "over the top", running out of the room, demanding things of people, but I did like the scene where Eric calmed her down & urged her to pray.  Lucas remained calm and was so loving to Will.   And then Roman giving the news to Kayla at the end...wow, my tears came down.

Mine too, mine too.  I just finished the episode and I'm still wiping away the tears.  Josh Taylor and Mary Beth Evans were just spectacular.  The way Roman stood there, hands clenched on the table, unable to look at Kayla when she came over, so overcome with the shock and the sadness of it......he was so, so good.  He reminded me of how heartbreaking Bryan Datillo was after Will's murder.  

Then, Mary Beth Evans, with little more than the dawning realization of what her brother was telling her, the sadness and shock welling in her eyes, then those two holding on to each other - absolute killer quality from both of them.  Damn.......

Will's scenes in the Pub, everyone, Sonny, Marlena, Roman, Kate, Lucas, Sami, so very very good.  And as usual IMO, Rex reacting with compassion and honest feeling makes me like him even more.  Sarah was good, too.  I was afraid there for a moment that Eric was going to promise God some new idiotic bargain to save Will's life, the way he did when he promised God to stay away from Sarah for some reason I don't remember anymore.  At least today he wasn't such a bonehead.  That boy just ain't right, though.

It isn't possible for me to care less about Ciara and Tripp, though Claire was also massively annoying today.  But then again, Ciara appalls me on a regular basis and considering what a moob Tripp is, he really should be Eric's kid, not Steve's.  

But to be fair, pretty much any of the ancillary storylines would have been an unwanted distraction today for me, taking time away from Caroline's death and Will's recovery.

Good job, Show!

• Love 17

It feels really weird to have Ciara, Claire and Tripp  on these past two episodes.  It feels very out of place.  Gabi and Stefan worked because the Will storyline drove the content of their scenes.  They ended up being their best scenes since their pre-sex scenes when he comforted her about Rafe.

• Love 9

Ciara, you sure were snarking Claire's actions when talking to her about your new-found hatred of Ben. Claire, you'd think that Ciara would want you to help her move her couple of items from Ben's guesthouse accommodations?

Wasn't moved or unmoved with Will. Didn't think he was really going to die, so I just shrugged it off. It was a way to hit at great grandma's passing.

Eric, you don't need to make another stupid bargain with your God. If you have karma to settle with Nicole, she will be around at some point, if she really is alive.

Kayla and Roman did really hit it at the end, when Kimberly called to say that their mother had died.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Silver Raven said:

They're friends in real life.  They go shopping together.

Yes that I believe I mean on screen why are Kate/Marlena friends at one time Kate called Belle a bitch, moved into her penthouse and banged John for months....

Its like Nicole/Chloe being BFFs despite all the terrible things Nicole has done to her namely the flesh eating bacteria all because the actresses sell it despite the character history not supporting such a friendship.

• Love 1

I thought I read the producers said they had a lot of Caroline on tape so I was somewhat disappointed that they really only used the speech from Will and Sonny's wedding.  They could have gotten a few more audio clips and had Caroline give a few loving messages rather than Will just saying Great Grandma said it wasn't my time.  It felt a little flat to me.

The last scene with Roman and Kayla was just so heartbreaking.  You really felt they had just found out someone they loved at passed.  Best scene in the episode.

• Love 6