Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

She is sleeping in Brady's room....earlier Brady had told Victor he was taking Maggie upstairs to his room so Maggie could "recuperate" and be away from Victor for awhile til she sobered up.

Oh I’m so stupid 😂 I had a long day! 

• Love 1

Kristin, why do you still want Brady? There are far better opportunities for you than him. Maybe the two of you deserve each other.

Maggie's face seeing Kristin was priceless. And then the Nicole face right after. Surely the hotel has cameras that may show the real occupant of that room.

Maggie was pretty clever with that bottle of vodka. She did fall off the wagon a bit too fast, though. On some level, she knows that Victor wouldn't do anything to mess up his good thing with her. Except take her for granted.

Who paid off the relatives of the two dead bodies used to pretend to be Hector and Holly?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, boes said:

What JJ/Lani thing?  That out of town hook up?  I don't remember seeing that, thought we just heard about it.  Guess I missed that episode.

Yep it took place off screen then Lani showed up and threw it in Gabi's face they flashed back to it and JJ looked out of it while Lani was taking his clothes off. She also took pics of them together as her proof. Then Lani got all upset when JJ said he didn't remember she was so stalkerish with him. Imagine if the roles were reversed how the reaction would've been ... 

Which is why Lani being a nutcase isn't that hard to believe....

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I can't with the Will story.  I JUST watched a kid die of a brain tumor on GH last week, don't need to see all of that drama again already.  And since I'm not that invested in Will at this point, I find it hard to care beyond the impact on Ari and Gabi and Lucas.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

When they had sex for the first time I like to say April 29

Found it. It was April 23rd - thanks for the approximate day. And yowsa, it looked like it hurt!

• Love 1

"Why are you fixating on Ben?"  Stupid question, Jack.

Rory!!!

The Horton cabin has a props shed?

Eli isn't very observant.

Does Mayor Jack actually do anything, other than hang around with a cup of coffee in his hand?

Tripp has pretty good night vision, wandering around the park in the dark without a flashlight.

Ah, there's the bitchy old Jennifer we know and loathe.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

She still wanted Chad over either of them  they were just placeholders as she was either using them to get over Chad or moved onto Chad quickly after. 

I rather JJ not be a decent guy personally I think CM is capable of playing a more complex characterization than that. 

Plus that whole JJ/Lani thing was always sketchy to me considering he always insisted he never remembered it and he looked out of it during the whole thing. If the roles were reversed the reaction would be drastically different. 

Just me but Gabi loved JJ, but then Ron decided to use her for Princess Horton and Prince Dimera angst.  It look like it would be Ciara the angst then out of no where it was changed to poor Gabi.  Ciar would have been so much better as their angst.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, bobcat1946 said:

Just me but Gabi loved JJ, but then Ron decided to use her for Princess Horton and Prince Dimera angst.  It look like it would be Ciara the angst then out of no where it was changed to poor Gabi.  Ciar would have been so much better as their angst.

Dena wrote Chad/Gabi together though. I mean if they wanted to break up JJ/Gabi fine but to have it done in a sketchy way and off screen just screamed how convenient when Gabi was already catching feelings for Chad. After that I pretty much didn't want them to ever get back together even if I do think they have chemistry. I don't want JJ second best especially to Chad of all people talk about insulting. He's hot enough to get his own woman.

I actually would've gone for a Ciara/Chad pairing back then older man who's a father Ciara being drawn to him after losing her father could've been good soap especially throwing a wrench with Hope/Jennifer but alas the show is just dumb to take the obvious route with drama. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

"Why are you fixating on Ben?"  Stupid question, Jack.

Rory!!!

The Horton cabin has a props shed?

Eli isn't very observant.

Does Mayor Jack actually do anything, other than hang around with a cup of coffee in his hand?

Tripp has pretty good night vision, wandering around the park in the dark without a flashlight.

Ah, there's the bitchy old Jennifer we know and loathe.

I'm trying to recall any other Hortons that went on the run(besides J&J apparently) and honestly I can't think of any other so where did those costumes come from? I digress.

I did like seeing Rory again not too keen on the haircut I really didn't recognize him at first. 

Jack not knowing about Ben is beyond dumb if not about Eve/Paige at least Abby but that would have to remind people about Ben being an SK.

Speaking of Ben how rich he would find Claire crazy being funny you would think he of all people would be more sensitive his dumbass GF thinking Eve as a commissioner isn't a bad thing for Ben was probably worse.

• Love 4

I've never seen this Rory person before but I already like him more than like 50% of the current characters.

I still love Claire and ORK's awesome portrayal of her unraveling. Such fun!

I'm sure we're supposed to be all "Poor Ben!" but I'm here rooting for Eve to frame him lol. I watched a bit of the Ben/Ciara scenes and I just can't. Their demeanor and vibe just doesn't work for them imo. And it's real rich for them to have Ben be the one to figure out about Claire. Also, Ciara is so fucking stupid.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've never seen this Rory person before but I already like him more than like 50% of the current characters.

I still love Claire and ORK's awesome portrayal of her unraveling. Such fun!

I'm sure we're supposed to be all "Poor Ben!" but I'm here rooting for Eve to frame him lol. I watched a bit of the Ben/Ciara scenes and I just can't. Their demeanor and vibe just doesn't work for them imo. And it's real rich for them to have Ben be the one to figure out about Claire. Also, Ciara is so fucking stupid.

Rory was JJ's stoner friend who also dealt drugs. He could be wise at times but provided comic relief for the most part. I did find it a shame they never had him evolve a bit beyond drug dealing. I was hoping he and Claire could be an item they could've been the comedy relief duo this show needs.

The last time we saw him was around 3 years ago. 

My favorite Rory moment was his reaction to not getting high on pot donuts and JJ realized that Jennifer's book club had the pot donuts he made while he got the regular donuts and his comment afterwards on how he was hoping they were reading 50 shades of gray...

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Rory was JJ's stoner friend who also dealt drugs.

[snip]

51 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

The last time we saw him was around 3 years ago. 

Didn't something JJ did end up getting Rory arrested?  Something to do with Clyde, I think? 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm sure we're supposed to be all "Poor Ben!" but I'm here rooting for Eve to frame him lol.

Over here at the Cin fan table, I'm "Poor Ben-ing". 😉

I think part of it is Cin is the only "normal" couple onscreen right now.  Except, I guess, John & Marlena.  Seriously, is there any other "happy" couple right now?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, buffynut said:

[snip]

Didn't something JJ did end up getting Rory arrested?  Something to do with Clyde, I think? 

Over here at the Cin fan table, I'm "Poor Ben-ing". 😉

I think part of it is Cin is the only "normal" couple onscreen right now.  Except, I guess, John & Marlena.  Seriously, is there any other "happy" couple right now?

Yeah JJ promised Rory immunity if he gave up Deimos but Roman changed his mind after the fact. Rory ended up going to jail but he decked JJ after he interrupted his afternoon delight with Gabi for selling him out. That was the last time we saw him more or less. Although JJ did say he was sorry this happened and said Rory could turn his life around. Rory said I don't have the family you do or something to that effect.

Doug/Julie are the only other happy couple but this is Days they don't do happy couples so I don't bother for me its about containment.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Happy couples are usually off screen   

Rex thinks that he in is a happy couple.  

Lani and Eli were happy once and people hated them. 

I don't recall people actually hating Eli/Lani they have a lot of fans if anything they hate that they've been on this show for years now and we barely know these people. 

I only care about them for containment purposes in that it keeps her away from JJ. Eli OTOH can do a lot better than her.

However I agree this show doesn't believe in happy couples on screen yet fail to realize a large reason why soaps were successful was because you provided happy couples who dealt with drama and made it to the other side together. If you keep couples apart forever at some point it loses credibility as to why they should be together in the first place.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm trying to recall any other Hortons that went on the run(besides J&J apparently) and honestly I can't think of any other so where did those costumes come from? I digress.

The clothes belong to Julie and Doug, part of their role play sexy times outfit collection.   They won't miss those outfits because I believe they do "Furby" in June.  Hot, but hot is what they do best!

Their motto is, "Everything goes with a ukelele".

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Wouldn't those old clothes smell musty and be full of dust and what not? Ugh.

Ben had a sister and she never used nail polish remover? Unless it's the acetone type one, it doesn't smell that strong.

Eve, let Ben sink on his own. Framing him is not a good idea and your Commissioner job that you have barely broken in the chair, will be over. You may not like someone but such a vendetta can get the department/city sued. Ben may still be a horrible person - let him hang himself by his actions.

I did like Ben taking possession of the Salem Brain and that the cogs seem to be turning to the real truth. It was a nice touch that he called up Marlena for help.

Ciara, unless you are really good with glue/solvent, fixing china is noticeable. Maggie can buy another figurine.

Hi Rory! Long time no see. And stupid you to hide the passports where Mayor Jack can find them. Tripp, watch your back. Claire is going down the rabbit hole with her obsession.

John, you are so lucky that the hospital didn't erase the security tapes. The new Commissioner will probably lie or say they were stolen - by Xander?

• Love 3
On 5/28/2019 at 9:49 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't believe Gabi has ever been in love she's been fixated on two men: Chad and now Stefan most likely.  Everyone else was just filler.  

I'd add Nick to the list.  She did love him a lot.  After he snapped, not so much.  Nick is one of the reasons that Julie hates Gabi.  

• Love 2
(edited)

I usually like Eli but I hope Rory sues him for harrassment and entrapment.  That arrest was bullshit.  Arrogance isn't a good look for you, Eli.  Remember you work for the stupidest police department on the planet and you don't need to help bring it any lower.

And good on Rory for telling Jenn where she could put her fake smile.  

Watching Ben and Ciara figure something out is like an outtake from Dumb and Dumber.

Okay, so maybe killing Tripp is overkill, but can Claire AT LEAST hit him in the face with a banana creme pie?  Short sheet his bed?  Put saran wrap over the toilet?  Put a "Kick Me" sign on his back? Something???

Edited by boes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Watching Ben and Ciara figure something out is like an outtake from Dumb and Dumber.

Nothing really shocks me on DOOL but my mouth dropped when Ciara was basically said "we convinced my mom to change her mind about you--we'll convince Eve too."

Except Ben didn't kill Hope's kid.  He did kill Eve's. Ciara acting like it was going to be the same was nuts.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

his dumbass GF thinking Eve as a commissioner isn't a bad thing for Ben was probably worse.

25 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Nothing really shocks me on DOOL but my mouth dropped when Ciara was basically said "we convinced my mom to change her mind about you--we'll convince Eve too."

Except Ben didn't kill Hope's kid.  He did kill Eve's. Ciara acting like it was going to be the same was nuts.

That was so ludicrous! Ciarra is so incredibly arrogant! I hate her whole attitude about how Ben is owed visitation with David just because they're blood relatives. Last time I checked uncles don't get automatic visiting rights, sweetie, especially when the mother has outright said she doesn't want him around her kid. What she said today was even worse. I hate Eve with a passion right now, but the gall of her to act like Eve will be won over so easily. Hope only marginally accepts Ben because Ciarra, her dumbass daughter, is dating him. Eve's daughter is dead. I'm sure if Eve doesn't roll over and love Ben like Ciarra demands Ciarra will give her the same stank face she gives everyone else who dares not approve of her serial killer boyfriend.

• Love 8
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I saw this scene and immediately deleted the episode.  This is why people are tuning out and Ciara is just as crazy as her serial killer boyfriend if she believes that Eve's vendetta against Ben is on the same level as Hope's.  I am team Eve on this , she can hurt Ben all she wants and it would not bother me at all. I still remember Paige begging for her life and he showed her no mercy. Why should Eve show him any?  Paige never did anything to him, she just happened to say hello to Chad at the Horton square and that was enough for her to merit that type of brutal drawn out death at the hands of Ben. I am so happy that Bo is dead and does not have to endure Cin as a couple. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I'd add Nick to the list.  She did love him a lot.  After he snapped, not so much.  Nick is one of the reasons that Julie hates Gabi.  

While I did like Gabi/Nick together I don't buy that she was in love with him either . I don't think she's ever been in love at least where I believe it her obsession with Chad through the years has been a constant though.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I wouldn't put it past this show to retcon the whole thing about Ben being an SK even though that's the most interesting thing about him.

20 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I saw this scene and immediately deleted the episode.  This is why people are tuning out and Ciara is just as crazy as her serial killer boyfriend if she believes that Eve's vendetta against Ben is on the same level as Hope's.  I am team Eve on this , she can hurt Ben all she wants and it would not bother me at all. I still remember Paige begging for her life and he showed her no mercy. Why should Eve show him any?  Paige never did anything to him, she just happened to say hello to Chad at the Horton square and that was enough for her to merit that type of brutal drawn out death at the hands of Ben. I am so happy that Bo is dead and does not have to endure Cin as a couple. 

The funny thing is Paige/Eve knew Ben from one of the many aliases he used before coming to Salem I don't get why that part is never referenced where Ben/Eve is concerned. 

• Love 3

When I posted about Cin being the only "happy" couple, what I actually meant was they're the only couple I see any resemblance to the ones I liked back in the day, like: Jack/Jennifer, Bo/Hope, Steve/Kayla, Shane/Kim, John/Marlena, Pete/Melissa, Mike/April, Carrie/Austin, etc.

Of the "under 60" couples, we have Ciara/Ben and Sonny/Will who actually like each other and are dealing with issues.   

I guess JJ/Haley like each other too, but I feel they pushed them too fast, and I'm not seeing any chemistry between them.  If anything, I probably saw more chemistry between Tripp/Haley, and it might have been fun to watch their fake marriage evolve into a real romance.

Tripp/Claire:  No longer rootable at all, and can't see them getting back together. 

Spoiler

especially since both are leaving the show sometime this summer

Lani/Eli: I actually like them, but we've seen so little of them that's it feels too soon to be giving them an obstacle to push them apart.  Were they even living together yet?

Hope/Rafe have been a disaster (IMO) since the beginning, so there's no way I'm rooting for them to get back together, rather I'm hoping this is the final nail in that "romance's" casket.

Hope/Ted:  thought I might like them as a couple, but I can't stand Ted now. And, for that matter, I can barely stand Hope.  Wish the show would back burner her for a while.

Sara/Rex/Eric/Xander/Brady/Nicole/Kristen:  The only couple I care about seeing together is Eric/Nicole, and since the part of Nicole is currently "being played by Kristen Dimera", there'll be no happiness for Ericole  for a while. 

Maybe Sara/Xander?  They kinda had chemistry.  Sara/Rex, however, are boring,  Sara/Eric doesn't work with my Ericole shipping self, plus it was too fast.

Brady/???:   short term might end up being with Kristen, but she's hardly his soul-mate

Chloe/???:  not sure if Chloe/Stefan or Chloe/Brady are the couple to root for 

Spoiler

likely neither, as she's leaving the show soon

Gabi/Stefan:  there may be chemistry, but I can't see them being a long term couple

Jack/Jennifer:  I am rooting for them to get back together, but it's not a "romance" by any stretch of the imagination, at this time

Eve/Jack:  definitely not a super-couple type of romance

And that's it for "couples", right?  No wonder Cin are popular. 

• Love 8

I don't know why they keep bringing Kristen back to the show.  The SLs with her just get more dumb and pointless especially since they end up being about blockhead Brady.

I think they paired up Rafe and Hope because Sami and Bo left the show/died, and they couldn't figure out what else to do with them.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Wouldn't those old clothes smell musty and be full of dust and what not? Ugh.

They always do this on soaps.  Someone finds a trunk full of old clothes and not only are they immaculately preserved, they fit perfectly.  

13 hours ago, boes said:

I usually like Eli but I hope Rory sues him for harrassment and entrapment.  That arrest was bullshit.  Arrogance isn't a good look for you, Eli.  Remember you work for the stupidest police department on the planet and you don't need to help bring it any lower.

And good on Rory for telling Jenn where she could put her fake smile.  

Eli did the same thing with Tripp when he was trying to find out who was on the phone.  He's learning the traditions of the Salem PD very well.  They get a vague suspicion and harass the shit out of someone -  I remember years ago Roman doing that to Kate.  Even if someone actually did what they are accused of I would rather see them tripped up through their own actions than by the fact that they were hounded to death by the PD.

• Love 5

I’ve liked Jennifer ever since Jack came back. I used to really hate her but love the fiery and confident turn this character has taken. It also helps she isn’t with those chemistry killers propped to deification level twits Abigail and Dan, and instead pushing buttons with dynamic Jack and Eve.  I hope when she clubbed Jack in the head with her laptop case the computer screen didn’t crack. 

KDP has always makes me laugh. She often puts a little more attitude in her voice or using a singsong tone or a spin on her blocking by using her hands for emphasis or head tilt. 

The hypnosis scenes did nothing for me.

OK/Claire is very pretty and looks very model off duty. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I’ve liked Jennifer ever since Jack came back. I used to really hate her but love the fiery and confident turn this character has taken.

That's the original Jennifer coming out : ) I love seeing it, too.

• Love 11

"I'll show you how much I care." Uh, try the L word, there, JJ.

Ben can't go to Marlena's office?

Horrors, Eve wouldn't commit an abuse of power, perish the thought!

Those sounds that were playing while Ben was hypnotized were creepy.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

"I'll show you how much I care." Uh, try the L word, there, JJ.

Ben can't go to Marlena's office?

Horrors, Eve wouldn't commit an abuse of power, perish the thought!

Those sounds that were playing while Ben was hypnotized were creepy.

Ben can't go into Marlena's office since Eve/John were using it...

JJ just wants to get laid it has been a while. I would've preferred a FWB relationship with Chloe or hook up with Eve again than this but oh well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I don't know why they keep bringing Kristen back to the show.  The SLs with her just get more dumb and pointless especially since they end up being about blockhead Brady.

I think they paired up Rafe and Hope because Sami and Bo left the show/died, and they couldn't figure out what else to do with them.

The thing is Hope already had a relationship with Aiden that I not only preferred but was infinitely better than her and Rafe. Which they ended up trashing for this terrible pairing.

They could've kept Jordan for Rafe even though I think she could've done better than Rafe I didn't hate them either. Hell he had better chemistry with Kate I'd go for them as well.

• Love 5

I think I enjoyed today?  Or at least, I thought half of the episode had some very strong elements and the other half I could ignore.

First,  I mostly forwarded through Ben and Marlena's reenactment of "Get Out" cuz...meh.  I also barely paid attention to super sleuth Ciara even though I do like Claire.  I do think JJ and Hayley had some chem today in their love scenes.  They just don't have the story to support them or enough oomph together.

But now the good stuff, I actually think Jack and Eve as awful people in power is already playing out as more interesting than Jack and Eve as awful people going after power.  The fact that both Jack and Even interacted with people they don't normally interact with might have also helped inject some energy into the story. 

Jennifer was on fire today and I'm so happy to see that from when she hit Jack to when she told him being in a jail cell would be better than having to be with him--even as she stood up to essentially get closer. 

I also appreciated how stories are starting to collide with John confronting Eve. 

Knowing Ron, the fact that stories are starting to collide or heat up means Jack will probably get his memories back soon and it'll be over even though there's potential for Jack and Eve to potentially shake things up in their positions and especially potential in Jennifer and Jack having more scenes like the scenes they had today.

• Love 6

Eve may be a poor choice for Police Commissioner - she is not Queen and can't have any crime edicts around people she doesn't like.  Having her and Jack being corrupt in government, even if local, is a more interesting story. They still have to follow the city's laws and bylaws. Surely she can focus on real crime more than hounding Ben Weston. Too bad there is no mask for Ben and that he is really someone else and that the real Ben is holed up where Nicole, etc. are.

I kept wondering if Claire was going to re-break the figurine.

Did like Jenn clonking Jack over the head to rescue Tripp. Tripp is not a suspect in anything and has no business being questioned.

Haley and JJ seem a bit rushed. Does JJ have feelings for her or just finds her an attractive friend with benefits or a short term fling. I have no idea why they find each other attractive or want a relationship except there isn't anyone else in town.

Xander, don't spread yourself too thin.  Nice that he has some documents to blackmail folks - always smart. Who knows if he will help out Will Horton with Dr. Rolf's formula.

• Love 4
(edited)

Wait, did they explain why the autopsy report proved it wasn't Holly?  Was that because they didn't put a young female's body in the van?  

RSW trying to act like he was hypnotized was too funny.  I can't believe they were doing close up shots of his strained face.  

John and Eve were a nice change of pace.  It was kind of them to give KdP something to work with that involved an inner conflict.

I don't know if Missy Reeves is doing this intentionally but I often think I see Jennifer looking for some sign of the old Jack in Jack's face when she challenges him with her antics.  Like when she was telling him she'd rather spend the night in jail.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 8
(edited)

I tell you what,  I am only following the JJ/Haley story because I love JJ/Casey Moss. I have absolutely zero interest or investment in Haley. Nothing against the actress herself, but I just think her acting is pretty bad. Not Charity Whats-her-name who played Belle once levels of bad, but its kinda close. Plus, to me she just looks kinda young and I have a hard time seeing her as anyone's romantic partner (plus the bad acting). Also, she was onscreen for like 2 minutes before we got thrust into all of this illegal immigrant business and I feel like we didn't really get to know her well enough before we were supposed to care about her. Maybe If she had been in the fold for a year or so and interacted with more characters and established more connections and had developed genuine bonds with people, I would care more about what's happening with her. Not that I don't sympathize with her situation, but as of now, I'm kind of rooting for deportation.

I also wish they'd give Jack more to do than just spout off to people and then look all dumbstruck when they go off on him like it was a totally unexpected response. I'm hoping Jack changes soon or that he and Eve get some much needed comeuppance because it's bad enough watching awful people in power get away with this kind of stuff in real life. I don't want to watch a replay on my show, lol.

Haley and JJ seem a bit rushed. Does JJ have feelings for her or just finds her an attractive friend with benefits or a short term fling. I have no idea why they find each other attractive or want a relationship except there isn't anyone else in town.

Exactly.

Edited by Giuseppe
  • Love 7

I still feel bad for Claire and she is the villain in the story and the poor misunderstood serial killer with the abs.  Every time I see the actress, I see the old Belle who I adored and I just can't hate her even though Ron wants me to do that, in order to prop up the serial killer.  I also feel that Ron is purposely trashing Claire because the actress trashed his mediocre writing. He did the same thing with an actor on General Hospital and deliberated inserted fat jokes in the writing to humiliate the actor and the character he portrayed. I never saw anything wrong with the actor, I think a stocky man is very attractive in my book. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I also feel that Ron is purposely trashing Claire because the actress trashed his mediocre writing

She did? LOL. I hadn't heard about this, so please share!

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Knowing Ron, the fact that stories are starting to collide or heat up means Jack will probably get his memories back soon and it'll be over even though there's potential for Jack and Eve to potentially shake things up in their positions and especially potential in Jennifer and Jack having more scenes like the scenes they had today.

I HOPE he gets his memory back soon! Jack and Jennifer were never boring together -- if written well (which is THE question), they'll be very entertaining. Can't wait. 

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Jack’s been bashed on the head and knocked out twice since coming back. Maybe after the 3rd time he will remember. 

Petunia13, your comment reminded me of the old TVs you used to slap to get the picture working again.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Jack’s been bashed on the head and knocked out twice since coming back. Maybe after the 3rd time he will remember. 

If only! I am so sick of this shit with Eve.

• Love 7

Xander is a sleaze, but an entertaining one.

Man, Suzanne Rogers is killing it.

Who is supposedly paying for "Nicole's" stay at the Salem Inn?

Does Will stay in his room 24/7?

You gonna pay for that door, Brady?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Jennifer referencing Peter Blake today.

giphy.gif

Andplusalso, I don't want any mention of FauxJack since FJ slept with Jenn's own mother.

I wonder how Melissa Reeves felt having to reference Peter? Hoo boy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5