Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I agree Charlotte Ross would have been more believable in that sense, but I'm glad she's not stuck playing this story. (I wish KdP wasn't stuck playing it either, but at least she's not the legacy actress.)

Agreed on all points!

No, Ron Carlivati created Kyle and Oliver. He's the head-writer on GH right now. And even though he's got Lucas and... I don't remember. Some other dude, as a couple, he hasn't come close to recreating Kish.

Agreed, Ron Carlivati's writing for Lucas/Brad (what little they get) comes nowhere close to Kish.  Siiigh, Kish...

Dena Higley, I believe, was the one writing OLTL when Daniel Coulson - a district attorney who rushed the popular character of Nora into marriage - murdered a young woman to cover up the affair he was having with a male college student.

Edited by TeeVee329

When Dorian went after Joey on OLTL to get back at Vicki, she was confident and in control, not desperate, which is one of the reasons the SL worked.

Brooke slept with both of Bridget's husbands, who were both older than Bridget.  I think Bridget was 18, Deacon in his 30s, Brooke in her 40s.  Then Bridget was in her 20s with Nick and Brooke being in their late 40s.  Brooke slept with Hope's boyfriend by accident, yeah she thought he was Ridge.  {face palm}

I'm really looking forward to see what Sonny does.  I hope Sonny's SL doesn't get ruined the way Sami's did.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1
I'm really looking forward to see what Sonny does.  I hope Sonny's SL doesn't get ruined the way Sami's did.

Oh, I'm sure it will.

Eve's "vulnerability" (i.e whining)

That there! Right there; that's the problem with the writing in a tiny, bitter nutshell. These writers are unable to distinguish effectively between giving a character a moment of vulnerability and someone just moaning and whining. That's not on the actress; I've seen DePaiva give a strong a woman a vulnerable side.

I have no idea if a new head writer will be able to fix the show's myriad and urgent problems. I have to tell you, I'm not hopeful. (Is it beating my own little hobby-horse too much to hope that the Kristen Dimera, Embryo Thief story is the first thing to be jettisoned? It is, isn't it?)

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 4

I just think there is more to JJ and Eve than meets the eye.

I agree that in the now ex-writers' minds, that's the story. (Probably they would have realized they're in love with each other right at the point Paige finds out - I don't know what will happen now that Higley is taking over, but I hope she ends it posthaste.) It just doesn't work onscreen because it's not written well and the actors can't save it - it doesn't seem to make sense to them, they both focus on their characters' love for Paige without really playing a subtext of a real and true connection to each other, and they don't have the kind of chemistry that's necessary to sell the connection (I think the actors work very well together, but that's a different chemistry). What's needed is the kind of chemistry that Jerry verDorn and Sherry Stringfield had on Guiding Light in a triangle that had some similarities although the genders are reversed.

• Love 4

I really thought that Sonny was testing Will, but then he seemed to not really know. The article will probably jog his memory.

Will had the opportunity to tell the truth, but the circumstances are tricky with Sonny's condition. At the very least he should have told Sonny that he needs to tell him something when he's feeling better.

Why would Sparkle think he could call up the hospital and get info on Sonny just like that? I bet he sneaks into his hospital room since Sonny is resting and Will has gone home.

Why is Vic trying to keep this from the police? Okay, the SPD is useless, but more of his loved ones are getting threatened. At least let Kate know she is banging the guy who stabbed her grandson's husband.

Clyde is definitely not long for this show after this stunt.

Damon was hot,too bad he's dead. I knew Clyde would be wearing a vest.

LOL at JJ preferring to stay in Eve's bed rather than go home to that House of Horrors he shares with Judgy and Slappy.

I'm confused by him mentioning Paige again-maybe he figures the damage is done so he'll keep sleeping with Eve?

I can't stand Lucas and Adrienne. Hope the new writers nix that if it's still going on.

Edited by 271days
  • Love 1

Why is JJ acting like he doesn't have a future just because his relationship with Lima Bean is over? Get a grip man.

It seems like we can't go one day without getting another damn flashback of Sonny and Sparkle or having to hear how Sparkle is sad because Sonny doesn't want him. STFU.

Lima Bean's friend should have told her to fuck off and thrown a plate at her. How dare you walk up to someone and snatch their phone like a crazed banshie. Lima Bean needs to be sedated. 

• Love 7

If Sonny truly does not remember anything. That means when he finally remembers, his confrontation of Will will be epic. I could see Will trying to be the best husband to him while he is recuperating at home. We may get scenes with them being a happy family with Ari and then the article comes out and Sonny remembers and then the shit hit the fan...

• Love 1

I'm hoping Sonny is faking the memory loss.   I think he's giving Will the last chance to come clean.  Also, Sonny might be concerned about Ari.  He might want to talk to his Dad about what rights he might have as a step parent before confronting Will.  I know Will and Gabi put in writing that Sonny would have custody of Ari in the event they died but I don't know if Sonny was legally made her guardian.  He acts as a parent but legally I don't know if step parents can go to court to demand joint custody.  I think once Justin shows up we'll find out what is really going on in Sonny's head. 

• Love 3

Did Will ever get his own custody issue solved despite being the biological father? I thought a biological father's rights were solid, but then the whole storyline with Nick wound up confusing me as to whether that really is the case.  I vaguely remember Sami saying that Will should get it sorted out with Gabi, but I can't remember if he actually did, which is why it was so easy for Nick to wiggle his way through. 

Maybe Sonny has a shot at custody through Gabi which would be kind of hilarious. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Nick relented after Will shot Wossname the Rapey Convict and saved Nick's life. Will's name is on Ari's birth certificate. That's the only custodial issue that I can think of that had an absolute conclusion.

I don't think that Will would keep Ari from Sonny. He is also the father and she calls him dad. Sonny may not have legal rights, but, he has played an important  role in her life, since the day she was born. He brought her into the world. If Will uses Ari to spite Sonny, when they eventually breakup. Then he no longer has the right to complain about being a prize in the war between his parents throughout his childhood. I  could see Gabi siding with Sonny as well. She was the one that insisted that Sonny be included in their custodial agreement.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Nick relented after Will shot Wossname the Rapey Convict and saved Nick's life. Will's name is on Ari's birth certificate. That's the only custodial issue that I can think of that had an absolute conclusion.

Didn't he manage to wiggle in a second time somehow too? Then Gabi shot him, and he was no longer a problem (again).

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Not very much to say about this episode except for my Sonny. The way he was looking at Sneasel, he didn't forget. He look like he's ready to beat that ass and not in a sexual way either. I think Sonny is waiting until he's 100% so he can go off without going into shock or anything. Sneasel being all it's best to forget. Yea, that's what he thinks. He had the perfect opportunity to come clean right then and there and decided not to. Idiot!!!

I really can't stand all these flashbacks. They're really nauseating.

I really don't like how they made hottie Damon out to be a careless hitman. I wish he shot Rapey right in his damn pupils. Get rid of this awful character, I guess they only have Rapey around because Stefano isn't around for Victor to feud with.

Kate I love ya, but you're starting to get on my damn nerves by being with Rapey and being silly, yet wants to talk about Lucas about Adrienne. Girl please.

Cole is a very lousy ass detective, did he bother to check the incoming calls from Suddenly Southern to JJ's phone? Of course Lima Bean just goes over and confronts Daphne about being with JJ. Lima Bean is so damn stank, one minute she doesn't care and then the next she does, girl just makes no fucking sense. I think Stanford is so happy that dodge that bullet of having her attend their college.

JJ might want to do something about that chest hair, don't get me wrong I like chest hair but JJ's chest hair look like he ripped some of it off of Dingy. These two continue to be sick and disgusting and right now I just can't like JJ anymore with this storyline. So damn awful.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 2

I can no longer blame Eve.  JJ/CM is growing up fast.  #shallowdirtyoldwomanpost

Oddly, today was the first time I actually liked Lucas and Adrienne together.   

Obviously Sparkle is going to try to see Sonny in the hospital before he "leaves town."  I am 50/50 on whether or not Sonny remembers what happened.  He seemed to have fury in his eyes when he first looked at Will and then looked a little teary looking at him today which could have gone either way.  (Good job, FS).  I think some combination of Sparkle/Sneasel/Derrick is going to jog his memory if he's not faking and I hope he goes all Kiriakis on Sneasel.  He's going to be pissed at Paul, too, though, at least initially because he doesn't know that Paul doesn't realize Sneasel is married to  Sonny.  Maybe.

I continue to enjoy Sparkle.  The charm thing must be working on me. 

ETA:  Wait a minute.  If Sonny said that the last thing he remembers is being at TBD and thinking about Ari, etc. then why was the very first thing he said to Will "Where were you?"  Wasn't he cheerily working at TBD before Derrick dropped his little bombshell or was he already trying to find Will at that time?

Edited by lilly6
  • Love 4

So, Damon is dead, huh?

Does anybody know who's playing Meredith?

"You're the one who started coming after folks, Victor, not me."  Uh, Clyde, your guys were attacking Victor's trucking employees.

Is Victor going to go after Kate now?  Will anybody find Sonny's ring who will report it, or will they keep it?

Dammit, I hate that Sonny doesn't remember.  But it will probably come back to him.

Daphne is a much better friend to Paige than she deserves.

Are JJ and Eve going to become a couple now?

Why are Aiden and Hope not sharing a bed?

Questions, questions.

• Love 3

Why is Mary Beth now called Daphne? I know the actresses are different (as I think Mary Beth is now the new Storm in X-Men: Apocalypse... talk about a step up) but Mary Beth could have exposed Eve hiring that Jill girl, giving Paige even more of a reason to be angry with Eve and move out. Inventing an entirely new character just seems pointless. And they could have even used the re-cast as an excuse to soften Mary Beth's attitude and make her likeable like how they have the actress playing Daphne.

Also, since they have all these likeable characters/actors like Daphne, Cole, Rory, and Bev, why can't they do a college scene? They'd probably work for a lot cheaper than the vets and they can use that as an excuse to trim the cast of less talented, less interesting actors/characters. Like Abigail and Ben. 

Edited by Damian
  • Love 3

RIP Damen.  Eve and JJ were depressing as hell. I wish he'd reach out to someone with a brain for help. Too bad Victor's preoccupied. 

I just can't talk about Paige anymore until this storyline gets resolved one way or the other. I feel for the girl but even my patience is wearing thin. 

I thought that scene between Clyde and Victor was great! So creepy and dramatic. And I'm not used to seeing vulnerable Victor. I hope he has a devious counter-strike in the works. BUT -- yes, Victor, why not alert Kate that she's sleeping with a maniac? 

I'm thinking that Sonny did remember -- those urgent, sad looks into Will's eyes had to mean something -- but in that moment he decided to bide his time a little. Or maybe he just woke up with a feeling of heartache and anxiety about Will but couldn't remember exactly why. Hmmmm. 

• Love 1

Give Daphne a damn award for being rational and understanding to Rage Paige logic. She has the Salem Brain right now.

Will's constipated/I just farted face is so distracting. 

I like the Hope story line. It seems old soap to me.

• Love 3

I hate what they're doing to Kate.  Making her squeal and carry on over that hillbilly is so disgusting.  Everything about him is the opposite of sexy, especially that accent.  Why Victor didn't threaten that piece of plastic Clyde calls a son is beyond me. 

Hopefully the new writers will quickly get rid of Clyde, Ben, and Abigail.  I think Dena Higley was at the helm during one of the really horrible periods at OLTL, so I'm not optimistic about her coming here.  If she can get rid of those three, though, I'd be more than willing to forget past storyline sins.

Eve is seems too haggard for me to believe a 20 year old guy would find her sexually attractive. Plus she gives off a desperate vibe and is kind of a loser. 

I love KdP, but this is true.  Eve desperately needs a reboot.  The same could be said for several other characters as well.

ETA:  I don't know if MA would ever come back, but I'd love to see Jack back in town interacting with JJ, Eve, and everyone else.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 6

It's possible that Sonny has a short term memory loss. According to my mom (who's a former ER nurse) patients who've been in situations like Sonny, or  have been in accidents (like say a car wreck) quite often have trouble remembering previous events up to a few days.The brain is just getting over the sudden trauma. If it is then Sneasel has only at most just bought himself a couple more days. I'm not minding the wait till Sonny remembers, cause when he does, Freddie's gonna show a side of Sonny that we've only seen tiny glimpses of.....the wrath of a Kiriakis scorned. I'm really glad Justin will be back cause Sonny's going to need his parents support. The one thing they've gotten consistently right in the last few years is Sonny's relationship with his parents.

• Love 2

How did she get confused? Did her eyes get blinded?

They had some weird dance thing (maybe prom) where all the girls were dressed in the same dress (a cloak like thing), and all the guys were dressed the same, everyone was wearing masks, Brooke and Ridge were chaperones dressed like the teenage girls and boys, and Brooke thought Hope's boyfriend (I can't remember his name) was Ridge.  She walked up to him when they were outside, said "I'm ready" and had sex with him against a wall.

Vanessa and Matt were an older woman younger man pairing on Guiding Light, and they had a lot of fans.  They were a married couple for a long time (soap standards), but they dropped them to recurring, then broke them up, and had Vanessa remarry Billy before Guiding Light ended.

Will and Gabi didn't have a custody agreement until after Gabi killed Nick.  After Will was shot, and Nick/Gabi split up, Sonny suggested Gabi and Ari move in with him and Will.

Everyone told Will (Kate, Sami, Lucas, Sonny, Justin, etc.) that he needed to get a custody agreement in place, have a DNA test, etc., but Will refused to do any of that.  Even without Nick trying to cause problems and blackmailing them, Will was so passive and spineless about everything.

• Love 2

They had some weird dance thing (maybe prom) where all the girls were dressed in the same dress (a cloak like thing), and all the guys were dressed the same, everyone was wearing masks, Brooke and Ridge were chaperones dressed like the teenage girls and boys, and Brooke thought Hope's boyfriend (I can't remember his name) was Ridge.  She walked up to him when they were outside, said "I'm ready" and had sex with him against a wall.

Hilarious. Snort. Now I have to go find this on Youtube...I need something to laugh at after all that depressing conversation from JJ and Eve (someone pass me a Prozac, please). 

Matt and Vanessa! God, I loved them.

There have been many mistakes made with JJ and Eve, but the one that hurts the story the most for me is that too much time has elapsed between the hookups. If they happened in a small window of time, I could believe that they just got caught up in whatever it is they're caught up in. But there's been plenty of time for one or both of them to be appropriately and permanently horrified enough to keep it from happening again. Yet, they aren't, and there's no real indication as to why that is.

• Love 4

I hope the new writers wrap up JJ/Eve with the same expediency that Ron Carlivati wrapped up the equally ridiculous Woman in White story on General Hospital. I believe after dragging on for months under Wolfe, Ron wrapped it up in two episodes.

Actually, i think the Aiden, Hillbillies, and Elephant stories should all be wrapped up/dropped with the same expediency too.

• Love 5

I'm ready for Paige to find out and for her meltdown to be epic, and for the epicness of her meltdown to send Eve bananas.

The taboo of a 50 year old with the 20 year old boyfriend of her daughter should be weirdly train-wreck entertaining for the smutty Jerry Springer factor but even there the storyline is falling kind of short. I don't get it. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Of course, even if the new writers do immediately end JJ/Eve, Tiger, it'll still be six months from now, thanks to the magic that is this show's ridiculous lead time. Surely, surely even the current writers will have to have ended it by then.

Y'all feel free to point at this post and laugh at me if/when this all goes bad in the future, but the Higley news doesn't devastate me. I know she was horrible at OLTL, but she wasn't so bad as DAYS's headwriter in the past. In fact, when I tried to think of what she'd written for DAYS, all I could come up with was Theo's autism- which was boring, but not actively enraging or anything. I did a quick check of the storylines from her time period to make sure there wasn't anything so terrible I blocked it out of my memory, and I didn't find anything. Too much Melanie, Dan, and Rafe, I guess, all of whom I dislike, but also a lot of Nicole, who I love, doing more than just begging some crappy dude to love her.

And if I have to choose between Melanie and Abigail as the show's younger leading lady, and I think I do- JL as Theresa is miles better than both in terms of talent, but I doubt the show will ever see Theresa as a "heroine"- then I'll take Melanie all day, every day.

(Unfortunately, DAYS will take that last statement literally, but it is what it is.)

• Love 4

Da hell? I got the feeling that crazy ass Eve is falling for JJ. She seemed irked when his attention wasn't on her during coitus, and later she pouted that he probably wanted to leave. Paige was almost as pitifully desperate as her mother today. JJ seemed sane and normal in comparison to those two.

Kate seems to sniff out when Lucas has the slightest possibly of getting lucky. It's her superpower.

Clyde ALWAYS gets to one-up Victor. Ridiculous. I wish Vic had succeeded in killing him.

Was really enjoying the Will/Sonny/Paul story a few short weeks ago. Am a little bored by it now. It's kind of dragging.

Edited by Thorpe
  • Love 3

Victor! Bless his grumpy heart! I love his grumbling, his cursing, his impatience... and most especially his disdain for Clyde. He is truly DAYS' greatest treasure. I can't believe he's saddled with Naggie Maggie.

I was happy to see the blue streak back in Kate's hair. She should be with Victor, and they should squash the DiMeras like bugs.

• Love 8

I too loved the Clyde/Victor scenes.  Clyde's only mistake was threatening Ciara.  He can take down everyone else, but Ciara is a different story.  That kid rules.

The Hope and Aiden story seems very Edge of Night to me.  Every time I think I have it figured out they throw me a curve ball. Like what in the hell does Aiden need an ax for? A shovel I can understand, but an ax? Of course if he is thinking of chopping up nutty Bree I approve.  I think she was manipulating Meredith the same way she is Hope. Also how was that iPad not found before now? Surely the police searched the place. Plus Aiden has owned the place for years. He didn't know about the fake sliding  drawer but Hope found it immdiately? I bet Chase found it when he was a toddler. I have faith that Aiden is a good guy and I hope so. I love Hope and Aiden together.  I hope Bo is shacked up with Billie somewhere and never returns.  Fingers crossed that Aiden survives the new writers taking over.

I'm less interested in Paige's reaction to Jeve sex than Jennifers.  She going to totally blow a gasket. 

Oh Will, Sonny, and Paul.  This triangle has all sort of great soapy possibilities. I think Sonny does remember but will not say anything immediately.  Eventually we are going to get Sonny and Paul get back together I'm sure.  If there is a divorce I wonder if Will will use Ari against Sonny.  Sonny has no legal claim to Ari.  Will shouldn't keep Ari away from Sonny, but children are often used as weapons when couples split up.  It would be Will following in his mother's footsteps.

• Love 2

Oh how I love Victor - he rules & I'm hoping he squashes Clyde like a bug (and I'm also hoping that Damon is still alive (as inept as he is as a henchmen) just because he's so pretty & there can never be enough pretty on this show.

I did kind of love that Kate knew immediately that Lucas had a thing for Adrienne - I do enjoy Kate/Lucas scenes & we don't get them nearly as often as we should.

I'm hoping that Sonny's lying about not remembering anything - I seriously want him to wreak all kinds of havoc on Will before telling him that he knows he's a lying cheater.

I like Aiden & Hope so I'm hoping this Aiden is a killer isn't true - I just can't figure out where this story is going.

As for JJ/Eve - I can't figure out what they are trying to do with them - if Eve wasn't always bashing JJ every chance she got - the continuous sex with him would make more sense - I think the writers had an idea of what they were going for - they just can't figure out how to tell it properly.

• Love 3

Of course, even if the new writers do immediately end JJ/Eve, Tiger, it'll still be six months from now, thanks to the magic that is this show's ridiculous lead time. Surely, surely even the current writers will have to have ended it by then.)

Is there a reason why this show has such a huge lag between production and air?

I've mostly a GH guy and to me their approximately three week turnaround makes sense because they could quickly make changes if something wasn't working. Especially in the social media age it makes no sense to me that a show, especially a soap, would want such a big lag time. Heck, most primetime series are usually two months ahead at most.

• Love 2

I was a little sad watching Sonny and Will together, knowing that it will soon go to hell..It is going to be hard watching them go to war with each other. Sparkle will use this to his advantage to reunite with Sonny.. Will is not  going to be able to handle that.  His fragile self-esteem will take a hit. He was always so weak and that is why Nick used to target him. He always knew that he could not intimidate Sonny like Will.  I do believe that the reveal will be epic and that Sonny's dark side will emerge after this. I don't think Will has ever seen that side of him before...Sonny has forgiven him for so many infractions in the past. He won't this time.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Out of all of Victor's relatives, Clyde had to attack the one that happened to be good friends with Ben, his own son? Does anybody else have a feeling that, if Ben finds out about the source of the stabbing, he will no longer speak to Clyde?

• Love 2

Will is not going to be able to handle that. His fragile self-esteem will take a hit. He was always so weak and that is why Nick used to target him

Could someone fill me in on this? I stopped watching before Nick went evil (I loved Nick, I loved the actor, and I hate hate hate that they turned him evil.) What on earth did Nick do to Will?

Edited by minirth
  • Love 1

Is there a reason why this show has such a huge lag between production and air?

I keep wondering this too, so I did a Google search and found this.  Doesn't say why, just that it's the way they're doing business.

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/10/09/days-lives-ken-corday-reveals/

My Google search also found some old articles on Guy Wilson (Will).   The pictures of him online are SO MUCH more attractive than the way he looks on the show.  Did the previous Will look so "geeky"?

I am very interested in what's going to happen with Hope and Aiden and I am very worried for Hope. I don't think Aiden is going to do anything to her, but she must be totes freaking out right about now. If I were her, I would stop sneaking around and just concentrate keeping Aiden calm and getting off the island and to the airport though. She can deal with all the Aiden stuff when she is back in Salem with some support instead of out in the middle of nowhere with a guy you are starting to have doubts about.

• Love 4

I keep looking for an explanation for the six-month gap between taping and airtime, and for the life of me, I can't see how taping that far ahead could ease pressure on the budget. Are they planning a four-month shutdown some year? Corday's explanation sounds like so much defensive hot air to me, and I keep coming back to the simplest explanation, which is "Because we're idiots, that's why."

Maybe the writers did intend to wring some intra-family conflict out of BOllie's reaction to Clyde's attempt on Sonny's life; but Rob Wilson's not going to be able to put it over, I'd say -- if his clunky "Sounds like Sonny" scene is anything to go by. I know the writers are trying to build up Battery-Operated BOllie's connections to other characters besides Grabbigail, but it ain't workin'.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 4

OMG I HATE FLASHBACKS!!!!

What is with Toothy and this ill fitted sweater dresses? She wore another one that looked like a box, and belt is all the way up to her tits, and ummm, blow off work? Who works in Salem really? Especially at that damn hospital and really bad sign for Toothy who just started working there again to just blow off work.

Judgy and Jar Jar just looked horrible. Their hair look like it has been fried to death, especially Judgy that mixed with her kaleidoscope shirt, this bitch has no fashion and no sense of privacy either. Trying to look through JJ's cell phone and sticking her schnoz in business that she kept telling Suddenly Southern to stay out of it. Hypocrite much?? Then we see Jar Jar and Judgy trying to break into JJ's phone, wow what nosy bitches. Look at Jar Jar, upset that JJ wouldn't open up to her or tell her how gorgeous/beautiful/amazing she is.

Where is T's cute self and how come he hasn't visited Sonny yet?

WTF Eeyore?? You come over to Dingy's house to talk about Nicole. Really?? Why? If he wants Nicole to stay out of his life and all that then why did he want to talk about her. Oh Eeyore. 

All that was left for JJ to do since he was sneaking out was leave a break up note on the pillow or leave two $20s on the nightstand. 

Didn't Lima Bean say she didn't care yesterday? Now she's not going to rest until she finds out. I mean seriously, what is she hoping to gain by obsessing over this? What confront the woman and then what? She practically blamed every woman in Salem for sleeping with JJ, showing that she has lousy detective skills.

Hope, learn how to multi-task, Aiden will be asking where's the breakfast, she could listen to that thing in the kitchen. Hope really you buy that garbage Meredith is selling? If Meredith knows that a man is trying to kill her and she went to the doctor to possibly get tested for antifreeze then why didn't she voice this to her doctor? Why didn't she try to run away? Go to a family member or Bree and hide out with her? Not buying it at all, just all too convenient and sounds like Bree & Meredith are working together and Meredith faked her death or had Bree kill her.

• Love 4