Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I don't care about half the characters on this show, including Phillip, but I do wonder if TPTB see Phillip as a younger Victor: Always loving women who, for whatever reason, cannot love him like he loves them and are not available, be it - in Victor's case - because of marriages to others (Shawn, Ernesto) or - regarding Phillip - just emotionally unavailable, a la Chloe.

Let's face it: Victor didn't find a lasting relationship until Maggie, in his old age. Maybe the show sees Phillip as being like his father.

Just a theory.

Like father, like son. Your theory makes a lot of sense.  I’m going to keep it in mind while watching these silly Philip/Chloe/Brady scenes and, maybe, I’ll enjoy them a little more.  I like it when a character is stuck in a pattern of behavior that they can hardly overcome.  

The scene of John and Marlena discussing her dream was well acted, and I thought it was refreshing that it happened so early in the storyline.  I expected The Writers to pretend that John and Marlena don’t have the kind of relationship where they would feel safe talking about such things.  

The vacillation between emotionally resonant scenes and total ridiculousness happened during the Previous Possession, too.  

The EJ/Nicole kiss was fun.  I still hate that Rafe is part of this, and supposedly Nicole’s first choice.  At least I have the joy of watching EJ push Rafe’s buttons.  

I loved that Johnnie’s plan to charm his way into having creative control over his movie was sabotaged by a power hungry producer/financier.  I imagine that’s how it happens in Hollywood more often than not, and even wonder if it was The Writer’s way of venting their frustrations through their characters.  Perhaps I’m giving them too much credit.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tools are a prime target for thieves. Some cannot be engraved or otherwise have some identification. Easy money to resell. I wouldn’t put them there, but I would seriously lock them up in the shop.

looked like it was soaked in grease🤢   Does he run upstairs every time he needs a tool? Stupid Days.  

• LOL 1
On 10/9/2021 at 1:59 PM, Panopticon said:

…. And if they had gotten married, this hypothetical would not be the first time Brady got together with one of his stepgrandmothers!

If I think too hard about Bonehead Black's history I break out in hives.

• LOL 4
On 10/15/2021 at 2:03 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

I dont know Why I am watching this ridiculousness....today, Marlena checks her cell phone to have a chat with "You Know Who" and he appears as a weird purple emoji, looking somewhat like Aladdin, not scary at all, I am rolling my eyes at this!

I laughed so hard at that. So stupid.

• Love 6
On 10/14/2021 at 11:12 PM, boes said:

Chloe, blow it out your bassoon.  

Sure, Philip's jealousy is too much, but I'd argue that Brady's constant hanging on you borders on stalking, and you with your constant need to join in his business is needless provocation towards Philip - from the both of you.  Brady will "need" and "love" until you either piss him off or he's entranced by the next shiny object.  Besides, aren't you all a little too OLD for this b.s.?

Go away, and take Brady with you.  Show has more than enough canned ham on display right now anyway, it doesn't need Brady's over-the-hill brand as well.

They would have made their point IF Chloe hadn't insisted on staying in the same motel room as Brady and sleeping in the same bed.  Under what circumstances is that considered acceptable when you have an alternative (i.e. a jet waiting to take you to another city with separate beds)?  And then trying to pass it off as Philip somehow being insanely jealous?  I have been married MANY years and if I walked into a room with Mr. Cat and a naked woman, I would immediately assume the poor thing had lost all her clothes in a poker game and Mr. Cat had simply taken her to his room to offer her some clothes.   Even I would chuck his ass out if he somehow tried to gaslight me as being ridiculously jealous when he insisted on sleeping with another woman after I showed up to offer him an alternative.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 10/16/2021 at 2:14 AM, boes said:

That role has "Julie" written all over it.

🤨🤨🤨🤨

...I'm gonna skip past that one.

So, I checked back in with the show again and I just don't know what to say anymore, you guys. This is unreal.

How did Ron or Ken or anybody working on this show think that a purple-faced demon baby app talking to Marlena through her cellphone would be scary...or entertaining...or fun...or anything other than totally lame and embarrassing?

I'm embarrassed. 

I'm embarrassed to watch this. I'm embarrassed for them. I'm embarrassed for Deidre. I'm embarrassed for the writers who are assigned these scripts. Im embarrassed for the crew that has to get up early to film this. The creative team are setting new standards for how stupid, juvenile and pointless the show can be.

Any 10 year old would say that if you want to create a spooky atmosphere, having a gust of wind blow out some candles or having Marlena's eyes glow would suffice. But a purple demon baby app? That is also out of synch with its own audio? No. Hell no.

I just don't understand the approach here. Days got renewed for two years....but are they trying to tank it? Do they want people to hate it? 

We have Phillip, a formerly popular character, who at this point is just as bad and unlikable as he was when that other actor was playing him a few years ago. He's over the top. The performance is terrible. The writing is equally pointless. I don't know if we're supposed to be pitying him or annoyed with him but those seem like the only two viable options. I thought that they were going to bring Chloe and Phillip back together for a nice 'rekindling their romance' story, but all I see is Grumpy McSourpuss throwing little hissy fits, which in turn gives Brady an excuse to puff up his chest and act like a neanderthal over whichever girl he happens to decide is his favorite this week...AGAIN. Enough already! I don't care who dates Chloe at this point because none of them are mature or interesting. I'm staring at their clothes to avoid listening to them.

There's whatever the hell is going on with Nicole now. I thought from the promos that Nicole and EJ were going to get back together with each other as a way to hurt Sami. Or something. And instead it seems like EJ's encouraging Nicole to make out with him...so she doesn't make out with Rafe...so that Ava doesn't go crazy and attack her. This is the plotting now. Nicole is just so horny that she has to make out with someone and EJ is offering himself up as a sacrifice. I guess?

And then there is Johnny's movie. His great cellphone camera opus. I mean, I know what that's about. Ron thinks it would be hilarious to reenact The Possession storyline and get extra meta about it and have the characters film a movie where they're re-enacting it as well. Is everyone going to be levitating off their beds pretty soon? 

I just have nothing to look forward to anymore.

If the rest of the show was even competently written, I might be ok with a bit of camp or meta humor. But that's all we get and it's poorly done.

Theoretically I could get a kick out of the idea of seeing EJ and Abigail having to pretend to be John and Marlena during The Possession storyline, but this isn't James Scott. And even if it was, this ridiculousness would be enough to make him quit. He's better off shaving his head and talking to himself (or whatever he's got going on these days) than humoring this kiddie crapfest.

Kate Mansi could play possessed better than anybody on the show currently, but she's not here either so...what the hell is the point? Are we giving Marci more material she can't hope to work with...?!

WHY???

...this is just borderline unwatchable garbage. None of this matters. I have no interest in seeing the entire town rally around Ben's reproductive activities, for freak's sake. 

Ciara demanding an executive job at her grandfather's company just so she can immediately go on maternity leave when she has no qualifications or degree would normally be enough to make me want to turn off the television. But at this point, all this other stuff is just so horrendously bad that I'm almost willing to just shrug and overlook Ciara being entitled. 

The show has fallen to such depths I can't even bring myself to watch, even if only just to be amused. It isn't funny. It's pathetic. And TPTB just don't seem to care.

😔

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

I felt I was being too negative and should leave open for the possibility that some may find this palatable.

There are a few decent moments here and there...a rare few...I'm just finding it impossible to muster the loyalty to watch every episode in search of them.

Somehow watching Scooby Doo or The Flintstones feels less silly.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

I mean, it's not for everyone, but nothing is. I thought the devil emoji was hilarious and absurd and it entertained the hell outta me. The devil story line in general entertains me and I think it gives DH the opportunity to actually give a good performance.

• Love 7

I know we should be glad Days was renewed for two more years but unfortunately its two more years of Ron and well you get the rest...

This is why I root for characters I like to leave the show and not return(unless its the final curtain call).

• Love 1

This show doesn't know its characters.  Ron only writes for his favorites  John, Marlena, Ben, Ciara.

Everyone else its shit to fit his plots.   Does Ron know Justin's history?  He's not the perfect virtues guy. Working with his uncle Victor, cheating on Adrienne.  Does anyone care about Justins real history?  Does anyone there care about any of these characters histories other than Ron's 4 favorites

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I thought the last scene of Marlena having flashbacks of her previous possession and then getting fully possessed was pretty cool. 

Agreed. It was cheesy as fuck, but seeing all those scenes had me flashing back to being 15 and skipping French class for weeks on end because it was must watch TV. 😂 

And it looks like Deirdre's going to have fun with it. Must be a thousand times better than playing the boring sanctimonious Ben-loving Marlena.

• Love 9
On 10/15/2021 at 4:47 PM, auchic said:

It's been like two months since I watched and the minute I saw stupid Jake's face, all the hatred rushed back. IDEK what's going on anymore, but I know deep in my heart of hearts, that Jake is the absolute worst.

Goddamnit Philip is still getting a raw deal. Fuck right off with that nonsense show, let Philip be happy!

All of this❣️‼️❣️
♥️💫❤️🙏♥️💫

I enjoyed the comic relief of Justin and Xander in jail.

So Uncle Vic is calling in some favours to trap the big Kristin Kahuna. In Salem crimes, Justin and Xander are small fish. So is Bonnie, really. Her 'murders' were self-defense.

Had no idea Belle and Shawn went to visit Claire.

I also enjoyed the montage from the old possession when Marlena became fully possessed. How no one in the condo heard the racket and banging is strange. Yeah, John, Marlena wanting her story to come out is strange. Just a Salem urban legend, really.

• Love 6

Most of those flashback scenes were from the early parts and the end of the Previous Possession.  At least they had John discovering that Marlena was The Desecrator in there.  That was a BIG moment.  

With the mention of Kristin in this episode, I’m crossing my fingers and toes that somehow they’ve convinced Eileen Davidson to come back as Kristin.  I know she was in the Beyond Salem special. 

For a minute there I couldn’t figure out why Trask would care about prosecuting Kristin but then I remembered that Kristin “killed” Trask’s kid.  This newer actress doesn’t really communicate history with any of these characters.  

Throwing Bonnie and Gwen in a jail cell together sounds good on paper but I couldn’t watch all of their scenes because Bonnie is so damn annoying.  

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Throwing Bonnie and Gwen in a jail cell together sounds good on paper but I couldn’t watch all of their scenes because Bonnie is so damn annoying.

Bonnie + Gwen + Together doing ANYTHING = Head exploding in rage. UGH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The devil story line in general entertains me and I think it gives DH the opportunity to actually give a good performance.

I'm not knocking you enjoying the storyline, for me I just can't find too much entertaining about this because the bulk of this storyline has consisted of Marlena talking to inanimate objects, knocking out senior citizens (yeah, I know a lot hate Julie, but still...) and a terrified old man begging for people to believe him and then being locked away in an asylum...it's not even the kind of cheesy fun Ron can sometimes muster. And especially now that a huge component of this storyline is going to hinge around Ben and Ciara humping until they produce a human child who couldn't hope to be more odious than either of them, and Ben being the hero...🤮. There could - or should - be other storyline they could write that could give the DHs an opportunity to shine. 

5 hours ago, auchic said:

And it looks like Deirdre's going to have fun with it. Must be a thousand times better than playing the boring sanctimonious Ben-loving Marlena.

Eh, it's Deirdre's own fault she's been stuck on Ben-propping duty since that actor wouldn't still have a job if it weren't for her. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I have to agree with you a thousand percent but Judy was beautiful in her scenes. I am amazed that this woman can get out of bed after her personal tragedies. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

...it's not even the kind of cheesy fun Ron can sometimes muster.

It is to me lol. 

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

I am amazed that [JE] can get out of bed after her personal tragedies. 

Right! And still look as fantastic as she does after all that shit she went through with covid and whatnot. Like damn girl!

I loved all the jail scenes, which I'm sure no one is surprised to hear lol. Such stupid fun. 

I enjoyed all of yesterday's ep tbh.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

So Uncle Vic is calling in some favours to trap the big Kristin Kahuna. In Salem crimes, Justin and Xander are small fish.

She keeps telling Xander she has him dead to rights on the drug trafficking case.  Does she have ANY evidence other than Jack's article saying Xander confessed?  An article he subsequently retracted?  Even in Salem it doesn't seem like hearsay should actually be considered evidence.  I probably wasn't paying close enough attention, but it seems like she only has him on interference with a corpse.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

She keeps telling Xander she has him dead to rights on the drug trafficking case.  Does she have ANY evidence other than Jack's article saying Xander confessed?  An article he subsequently retracted?  Even in Salem it doesn't seem like hearsay should actually be considered evidence.  I probably wasn't paying close enough attention, but it seems like she only has him on interference with a corpse.

Well exactly. Gwen did exactly one drug drop off and Xander was not involved with her at the time. Xander only confessed to save Gwen from upsetting Jack, there is not one iotia of evidence tying him to dealing drugs beyond moving the body. Also Gwen's solicitation of a judge was done solely to get him on tape, so doubt that would get her a lot of time. However I am fully expecting all of them to walk once Steve corrals Kristen. I did enjoy yesterday's show a lot, so nice to have no Bland Ally and her hangers on, CIN, PhloeBroe crap, Rafe/Ava/Jake/Gaby snoozefest, Paulina yelling at me... I actually watched all scenes. I particularly loved the Xander/Justin combo and seeing Jack, Steve and Kayla together again.

• Love 3
On 10/18/2021 at 9:35 AM, peachmangosteen said:

The devil story line in general entertains me and I think it gives DH the opportunity to actually give a good performance

I know we're supposed to think that Marlena is only acting the way she is because EVUL but she was right about John's behavior.  He's running around telling everyone HE knows what is best for Marlena without even bothering to talk to her first.  She's a grown woman and he's treating her like a child who needs to be "protected" by the older, wiser adult.  (Show, in general, does this a lot - acts like the wise man must protect the helpless little woman who really doesn't know any better.)  I loved that she said she resented being "handled."

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I enjoyed the comic relief of Justin and Xander in jail.

So Uncle Vic is calling in some favours to trap the big Kristin Kahuna. In Salem crimes, Justin and Xander are small fish.

I checked out yesterday's ep for some Victor action. Dang, John looks aged. He's now where Joe was physically in his last appearances - I was worried for his comfort. His voice is hoarse. At least his delivery is still there. He sparkles in spite of everything.

Kristen isn't as big a fish as you make out though. Xander has shot both Marlena and Brady, nearly killing both...escaped prison with other cons to terrorize Salem...kidnapped Nicole and Holly to Greece...nearly murdered her and Eric in the furnace...smuggled diamonds...and orchestrated a baby swap and cover up. Plus he originally went to prison for attempted rape.

Kristen has only (bear with me here) almost murdered Victor by stabbing him...impersonated various people...kidnapped various people...caused Paul's injuries...stolen Theresa's unborn child...hired various goons...oh right and killed Hayley.

She's been at it longer, but keep in mind, "the statute of limitations ran out" on her 90s crimes when she returned in 2012 and Eric agreed not to testify in the rape trial for John's sake.

See, I was going to say that she did less attempted physical killing than Xander, which would make him "worse", but I forgot about Haley the nurse.

Nice bit of continuity there having Victor and Melinda, who both have very personal reasons for hating Kristen, team up to get her.

I hate that they've made Kristen into a murderer (and over such a forgettable character to boot) and a rapist. In the 90s, she was okay with shipping Marlena off somewhere and leaving it at that, even when it would have been easier to kill her. She wasn't a killer. She gradually got so fed up she wanted Marlena dead but only after years of battle. We could understand her frustration. Now they're happy to use her as a killer whenever they feel like it and it has undermined her completely.

Haley could have just killed herself or something after seeing Sarah's baby die or having Kristen scream at her. The formerly suicidal JJ could have angsted about that and blamed Kristen for lashing out at her. Same end result....just with less reason to loathe Kristen.

Anyway, Justin and Xander in jail chatting about prison realities *was* cute. Nice to see an actual jail cel instead of the interrogation room being used unrealistically as a 72 hour cell.

• Love 3

I wonder when MarDevil said at the end that she can change her appearance because she is so powerful, is she going to assume other's characters - without bothering to pretend she has a mask?  This story is too much for me, but I do read the summaries every day, while rolling my eyes.

• Love 3

Kate and sassy Philip were excellent, and then adding sassy Lucas just sweetened the pot. I love that Kate told Philip to calm down on the raging jealousy and he called her out on faking blindness and amnesia for stupid Jake. 

Did not appreciate the end tho. Hopefully Lucas can reason with Philip and there won't be another confrontation. 🤞

MarDevil 😈 was gloriously over-the-top bad and I am here for all of it. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

And especially now that a huge component of this storyline is going to hinge around Ben and Ciara humping until they produce a human child who couldn't hope to be more odious than either of them, and Ben being the hero...🤮. There could - or should - be other storyline they could write that could give the DHs an opportunity to shine. 

So does this mean the possession storyline is going to last about 9 months?  😲  Because CIN aren't pregnant yet. So they'd have to wait until the baby is born or have a way early delivery.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Because CIN aren't pregnant yet. So they'd have to wait until the baby is born or have a way early delivery.

Well, if the devil is involved in the creation of the baby or whatever than he can probably speed things along lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Kate annoying two (or more) of her children simultaneously is one of my favorite things. I hope she gets that family dinner sometime soon. 

Also, I love Lucas/Philip together and think they don’t comment on each other’s lives enough.

Edited by Panopticon
  • Love 9

MarDevil wears her sunglasses at night. Uh, Mar, John is smelling something rotten in the condo. Reading the script at the good part, the glasses, going on about committing Doug at Bayview. My mind's gears would be turning. The end was interesting in that she can assume any form - yay, no mask.

Philip, hopefully Lucas will stop you behaving like a loon and reading something in to Brady carrying Chloe's suitcases to the hotel. She must pack well to cram her wardrobe in to those two cases.

I enjoyed Kate with Philip and Lucas. Roman is still making a play for her?

I also liked that Tripp can do needlepoint and stitchery. Some med and dental students do have that hobby, along with knitting. Keeps the fingers dextrous. Allie, he is a pretty stable guy right now. You could do worse.

Chanel will be playing Celeste? That should be interesting.

• Love 5

The casting for Johnny’s film is so wonky.  The only one I can kind of see is Abigail as Marlena.  I liked Allie saying she’s spent all of her life trying not to be her mother but she doesn’t work for me at all as Sami.  And I can’t envision EJ or Chanel as John Black or Celeste.  And what about Kristin and Caroline?  They were major players in the storyline.  

It’s always fun to have Kate interacting with her sons.  I wish the Show would do it more often, because they have an endearing comical dynamic.  

The MarDevil got an upgrade.  It can change its eyes without having to worry about those pesky colored contacts.  I wonder if the holy water still burns its skin.  It used to really hate the holy water.  

I loved the way Deidre Hall would play her Devil Snark scenes, and it looks like she still has the touch.  

• Love 2

Finally someone uses doctor patient privacy and it’s the devil.    Not long ago John was having anger issues.  Wonder if that will be used against him soon. 
  I have so many questions about this devil story.  What did Doug do that open himself up to be possessed?   Was he possessed when he was playing racquetball?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
On 10/19/2021 at 8:20 AM, Pearson80 said:

I have to agree with you a thousand percent but Judy was beautiful in her scenes. I am amazed that this woman can get out of bed after her personal tragedies. 

Judi really nailed Bonnie processing the hell she's put Justin through and the negative influence she's had on him. I felt those tears. Hopefully that moment of realization marks a turning point and she keeps away from him for good.

The accent coming and going and the hollering? Yeah that wasn't so great....but they get like one and a half takes, so...🤷‍♂️

• Love 6
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

What did Doug do that open himself up to be possessed?   Was he possessed when he was playing racquetball?

Yeah, see, I missed the beginning of this storyline and was wondering about that too...

I hate that the story involves Doug being isolated and heavily sedated. That's incredibly dangerous for seniors, abusive as hell and happens all the time in nursuing homes.

Separate note, but I am even more impressed with Mr Bill Hayes after seeing more of John Aniston, who is looking every bit his age. It's incredible how well Bill is doing physically. I sometimes forget how old he is because of his youthful energy.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Kristen isn't as big a fish as you make out though. Xander has shot both Marlena and Brady, nearly killing both...escaped prison with other cons to terrorize Salem...kidnapped Nicole and Holly to Greece...nearly murdered her and Eric in the furnace...smuggled diamonds...and orchestrated a baby swap and cover up. Plus he originally went to prison for attempted rape.

Kristen has only (bear with me here) almost murdered Victor by stabbing him...impersonated various people...kidnapped various people...caused Paul's injuries...stolen Theresa's unborn child...hired various goons...oh right and killed Hayley.

I would add possible murder to her list of crimes. She dumped Sarah on an uninhabited island while she was in a drug induced state, and I doubt she has checked in on her, so for all she knows Sarah died on the first day she got there. I mean I know she isn't cause she will clearly show up when Gwen is pregnant or about to marry Xander, but Kristen doesn't know that. Also raping Eric, basically raping dumbass Brady for months by deception, and I would add attempted murder of Chloe (she left her locked in a trunk gagged for days and again did not care if she lived or died) and Kate (same deal, drugged and was going to dump on an island). I at least feel Xander has cleaned up his act and has not done any real crimes lately, beyond stupidly telling his not quite girlfriend's dad he was a drug dealer, and dumping a body

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's incredible how well Bill is doing physically. I sometimes forget how old he is because of his youthful energy.

Yea, I need him to drop his skincare routine, his diet, his exercise regimen, what vitamins he takes, etc. lol.

I missed the 2nd half of today because my remote stopped working. Anything interesting happen?

• Love 2

Kayla pretends to be drunk.  I missed a part of it.  It looks like the spilled something  on EJ.  When EJ left Steve and Kayla talked to Nicole and told them they need to find Kristin.  They were trying to look into EJ phone but stupid EJ cleans up to quickly.  
whoops I spoke to soon.  Should have had more faith in Steve.   He got what he needed and Kristin will soon be in jail.  Lol 

Edited by tribeca
  • LOL 4
40 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Kayla pretends to be drunk.  I missed a part of it.  It looks like the spilled something  on EJ.  When EJ left Steve and Kayla talked to Nicole and told them they need to find Kristin.  They were trying to look into EJ phone but stupid EJ cleans up to quickly.  
whoops I spoke to soon.  Should have had more faith in Steve.   He got what he needed and Kristin will soon be in jail.  Lol 

This entire scene was ridiculous to me on two fronts:

First - and most importantly - why in the heck would EJ leave his phone behind within reach of people he doesn't like/trust?!  EJ even said to Nicole (after he came back to the table) that he "hates them".  Actual words: hates them.  But he's okey dokey with leaving his phone behind?!

Second, did Steve take EJ's phone?!  Both at the table and when he/Kayla left the restaurant, the phone that Steve fiddled with looked exactly the same. So how exactly did Steve do whatever he did to "EJ's" phone so Steve can find Kristen's location? 

Well, I guess since DOOL is re-mining the whole "Marlena possessed by Satan" story, I shouldn't expect logic from this show!

• Love 6

EJ never would have left that phone behind.

Abby should not be caring about Jack to go find info. She listed all the crimes Gwen did against her and he's forgiven it all and defended.

Bonnie had a dead body wrapped up how is Trask going to excuse that for Kristen? 

• Love 2

EJ would not leave his phone behind to go to the bathroom and blot his tie. Maybe Steve had some sort of ISA device to spoof the phone and get its data.

In terms of Bonnie getting off, this is Salem. 

Marlena should not have the power to keep any visitors away from Doug. The folks at Bayview should be reporting to someone about Doug's treatment.

Xander's only real crime lately has been moving Snyder's body. Hope the truth comes out soon about why Gwen lied about her losing the baby. It's a waste. Abigail should not care about Gwen's story.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

EJ would not leave his phone behind to go to the bathroom and blot his tie. Maybe Steve had some sort of ISA device to spoof the phone and get its data.

In terms of Bonnie getting off, this is Salem. 

Marlena should not have the power to keep any visitors away from Doug. The folks at Bayview should be reporting to someone about Doug's treatment.

Xander's only real crime lately has been moving Snyder's body. Hope the truth comes out soon about why Gwen lied about her losing the baby. It's a waste. Abigail should not care about Gwen's story.

I had flashbacks to way back 1987 when Kayla got smashed and Steve had to carry her back to the loft. Yesterday's Kayla pretending to be drunk just brought me back to how much I loved them. I figured EJ just wanted to get away from her and forgot his phone was on the table, I am attached to mine and even I do that sometimes

Bonnie whatever, double self defence 

Bayview has some dodgy practices, both Gwen and Isabella were kept there when they were perfectly sane (well Gwen has some issues). 

I love that of the Jailhouse 4 Xander is the only innocent one, but also the one most capable of dealing with being behind bars. 

If Kayla gives Abigail Gwen's medical records I will lose it. The secret is dumb af anyway. Gwen was traumatized from miscarrying and then falling down the stairs while some harridan yelled in her face she would be a crap mother, she was reacting when she woke up in the hospital and wanted somebody else to hurt. She should have told Jack the truth about that when she told him Abby did not push her.

I assume that all 4 will be sprung when Steve makes a deal with Trask and this will all be over next week. Either way I have loved Justin and Xander's scenes together. I wish the show remembered that Justin was quite a bad boy back in the day too. I remember him boinking Angelica and trying to kill Emilio. Good times.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Oh god, Ben/Ciara and Gabi/stupid Jake sharing screen time?

No Thank You Sigh GIF by StickerGiant

What is this revisionist history bullshit, Gabi??? "Wah, Philip is trying to steal my company!" BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO STEAL HIS FIRST, FOR YOU AND YOUR STUPID STUPID BOYFRIEND!!!! 

Eli and Lani are just so so pretty. It's a shame they're so so boring.

I enjoyed MarDevil trolling Paulina.

Me at the end: please let stupid Jake get shot, please let stupid Jake get shot, please...DAMN IT, STUPID JAKE.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4