Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Lani's huge tale and crying over not getting a free trip to Paris? Boohoo Lani. 

So tired of Gwen's lies on top of lies. It's not like Jack cares about what Gwen does to Abby. Telling him the truth would do what?

Everyone in town should have known the cabin would be first place to check. It took money and Polina? They made everyone stupid for her. 

Wow Theo... He actually said did Ben even take his pills that prevent him from being a killer?  He only wants to race to Ciara to prevent Ben's plan from working and try and tie down someone who doesn't love him and wouldn't be with him in her right mind.  I feel nothing for him walking in on them like that.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Lani's huge tale and crying over not getting a free trip to Paris? Boohoo Lani. 

You would have thought she would have talked about this with Eli when Paulina gave them that blank check for Jules/Carver's college education that they turned down. Lani could have said that Paulina was always flaky with her grandiose gifts.

• Love 6

Unfortunate camera  angle on Ciaras ass again. Wide ?😀 Not nice, but I can’t stand her.  Of course, at my age, I wish I had her figure  

They ruined Bo Brady’s daughter. Sucks that her father is dead & Peter Reckell is done with the show. As is KA but they could & should recast her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I had an absolute HOOT explaining this whole story line to my parents (who were visiting after a VERY long time, thanks to the pandemic). My father in particular was very curious about the "reformed serial killer" aspect. "I didn't know you could reform a serial killer." "Oh, you can. With medication, dad."

• LOL 15

Ben has a little sprained ankle and can’t get out of bed for two seconds to give Ciara time to tell Theo how Ben is reformed and she loves him?  Geez I have had a sprained ankle you definitely can get up and out of the room of the groom whose bride was kidnapped and now is choosing a murder over you.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

In the spoiler thread, I was talking a little bit about character development just as I was watching the scene between Ciara and Theo where Ciara was talking about how Ben is reformed and how she loves the guy before and after he got sick.  And I was watching how she was defending his actions even after his "reform" because he was afraid he had lost her.  And I watched how she called her kidnapping an "intervention" and the only way to describe this character is a Ben enabler. 

She has no defining characteristics on her own.  She wasn't even allowed to be torn and amnesia triangles are All. About. Being. Torn. 

It's just so sad.

1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Ben has a little sprained ankle and can’t get out of bed for two seconds to give Ciara time to tell Theo how Ben is reformed and she loves him?  

Nope.  He can't do that.  But he's down to fuck.

Also something that frustrates me is how they take characters to the brink of being smart but then pull back.  For a brief minute, I was hopeful that Jack would see through Xander's sacrifice when he questioned the timing of Xander's involvement in the drug selling scheme but nope--couldn't let it go that far.  It's so damn frustrating.

And Gwen and Xander don't do anything for me romantically.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Well that episode took a whopping 5 minutes to watch

CIN: automatic fast forward

Lani: automatic fast forward 

Paulina: automat... oh Marla Gibbs..fast forward 

Xander: you big softie. I guess Jack called the cops on him?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

I had an absolute HOOT explaining this whole story line to my parents (who were visiting after a VERY long time, thanks to the pandemic). My father in particular was very curious about the "reformed serial killer" aspect. "I didn't know you could reform a serial killer." "Oh, you can. With medication, dad."

Also the love of a spunky woman. It's medication + spunk that really wards off the serial killing. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I liked seeing Marla Gibbs again. I liked the 227 on the door. I liked her relationship to Jackee Harry. She looks amazing for 90?

Ciara was less of a bitch today. Of course she won't press charges for her 'intervention'. Poor Claire and Allie, wasting away in jail. For her. Felt badly for Theo but he did bring it on himself and tried to live out his fantasy of his dream girl. After everyone warned him that Ciara would get her memory back and dump him.

Ben's ankle sure improved quickly at the prospect of his reunion with his 'wife'.

Lani is still going on about the Paris trip. 

Does Xander think that Gwen still won't get in to trouble for her drug dealing? Snyder did work for someone and he was not a man with a plan. This will come back to bite her. She is better off telling the real truth and letting the chips fall where they will. The truth will come out and Xandy may get his friend back.

Surprise, surprise that Lani is Paulina's daughter.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, it's a good question lol.

You mean it's okay to worry if the "reformed" serial killer - who has kidnapped your fiancée - and needs medication for his nondescript mental illness to keep from murdering people, has taken his pills with him? 

3 hours ago, ajs1615 said:

Also the love of a spunky woman. It's medication + spunk that really wards off the serial killing. 

You owe me a new computer!

I felt like I got transported back to the 80's when Pauline referenced "Mary" to Marla Gibbs' character (Mary was Gibbs' character's name on 227.) While those references were fun, I hope that's it. Stuff like that is fun the first couple of times, but it can get run into the ground (and RC has a tendency to overdo it.)

"Can I have a hug?" Uh, no, Ciara. 

I thought the Theo actor did a good job today. I like that he acknowledged he did this to himself, but that doesn't help his current broken heart. But, trust me Theo, not being tied down to the serial killer loving shrieker is best for your well-being (and your ear drums.)

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

On 8/15/2021 at 7:11 PM, Artsda said:

Wow Theo... He actually said did Ben even take his pills that prevent him from being a killer? 

I mean, it's a good question lol.

Yes. Very intelligent…except I think he’s only looking out for himself..being with Ciara..who should have been “recovering” her memory before Theo even thinking it okay to marry. 
Ugh.. this show 🤦🏼‍♀️😱

• Love 4
10 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Unfortunate camera  angle on Ciaras ass again. Wide ?😀 Not nice, but I can’t stand her.  Of course, at my age, I wish I had her figure  

They ruined Bo Brady’s daughter. Sucks that her father is dead & Peter Reckell is done with the show. As is KA but they could & should recast her. 

Ahh..not mean. You’re only speaking the truth!  But yeah, I’d kill to have that body!

They also totally ruined Bo and Hopes son, I think, more so than Ciara, only because she’s always been an asshole.

They should recast Hope! Also. Shawn  D!!! Since I’m going down this train, even  Bo! Wouldn’t be the 1st “SalemRection” 😳😂

Just a thought🤷‍♀️

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Also something that frustrates me is how they take characters to the brink of being smart but then pull back.  For a brief minute, I was hopeful that Jack would see through Xander's sacrifice when he questioned the timing of Xander's involvement in the drug selling scheme but nope--couldn't let it go that far.  It's so damn frustrating.

In Jack’s defense, I think he’d rather it be Xander than Gwen.  I don’t know if Matthew Ashford is playing it with that kind of complexity, and it does feel plot-driven, but I can see how Jack is willing to accept any excuse that diverts him from facing hard truths about his daughter.  Honestly, I think deep down Jack knows most of what Gwen tells him is a lie.

I don’t know if that felt like a 227 reunion but I really enjoyed Marla Gibbs as Paulina’s mother, and my mind quickly started drafting back story and dynamics between the mother and daughters.  MG conveyed so much with a look and her voice inflection, and this was one of the few times I actually wanted to watch Paulina.  

Curious to see how Xander will find his way out of this mess.  

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

In Jack’s defense, I think he’d rather it be Xander than Gwen.

That's what I think as well but my biggest issue is that the breakthrough is never a follow-up to the initial suspicions. 

Like when Jack was questioning Xander about Sarah's strange disappearance--again, it went to the brink and when Kristen was exposed, it should have come around again.  But in the end, it'll be happenstance and not intuition that will probably make people realize what happened.

• Love 6
On 8/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, RedElf said:

Paulina told him that she had been raped.

Oh, and knowing what we know now, that must be how Lani was conceived. 

About yesterday's show, naturally as as Cin fan, I loved it.  I'll never stop hating that prior writers made Ben the serial killer, but I still like the chemistry between him and Ciara, and find them believable as a couple.    I liked that Ciara was kind to Theo, and I enjoyed the chat between Theo and Abe.

Also thoroughly enjoyed the Paulina scenes with her mother. I don't remember too much about 227, but think it's cool that they're getting to act together again.  I'm also really liking the Paulina character, and though I'm sad that Lani will no longer be Abe's daughter, or Theo's sister, it's a good soapy storyline to find out her aunt is really her mother.  The Paris trip that didn't happen, though, is lame, and has wasted too much airtime already. Hope we won't hear about it much longer.

Gwen, Xander and Jack was the weak point in the episode for me.  I hate, hate, hate, that after so long with Jack not being on the show, that he's now there without (Missy Reeves) Jennifer.  I don't like MR's personal beliefs, but she is the only Jennifer for me, and I hope they get her back soon.  

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 7

Theo finally got he did this to himself and acknowledged all it took was a fortune cookie.  Everyone knew if Ciara was in her right mind with memories she'd be with Ben. He was selfish and tried to just trap her, to I guess live out his child fantasies. 

Gwen's digging her hole, now she's letting Xander take the fall and go to jail for her. All for what? Jack? This story is ridiculous. She can have him, Abby should want nothing to do with him. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I don’t know if that felt like a 227 reunion but I really enjoyed Marla Gibbs as Paulina’s mother, and my mind quickly started drafting back story and dynamics between the mother and daughters.  MG conveyed so much with a look and her voice inflection, and this was one of the few times I actually wanted to watch Paulina.  

Marla Gibbs just made Show watchable for me.  I'm FF'ing everything Ciara/Ben (unless they actually smother each other to death with all those tired "Great Love" platitudes, that I'd watch on slow motion).  JH is still in the stick figure category when it comes to acting but Marla Gibbs?  I'll watch whatever she does again and again.

ONe thing is for sure - Lani does NOT deserve such a cool grandmother under any circumstances.

SSH better keep herself scarce while Marla Gibbs is in town.   In the cool grandma department, Lani wins over Eli by a MILE.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
46 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Why was Gabi being such a snot to Ava? I’m not Ava’s biggest fan, but Gabi’s rude behavior was uncalled for.

Gabi’s just a miserable, bitter , conniving, vindictive bitch who chose fake Stefan over her ownership of the D- mansion. Now she has to carry him on her back and that’s a heavy load..especially since he now wants to be head of the Kiriakis  biz she’s trying to take over, instead of her. Maybe deep down she knows she’s made the wrong decision. 
Doubt it, though.

Hopefully, Philip will see it for what it is. Would love to see Ava take her down as well.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Why was Gabi being such a snot to Ava? I’m not Ava’s biggest fan, but Gabi’s rude behavior was uncalled for.

Ava deserves this and more.  She was responsible for the murder of 5 people and one of whom was Gabi's daughter's great great-grandfather Shawn Brady, the patriarch of the Brady family.. Ava is trash... Gabi looked so beautiful today, her hair, dress and makeup. Her body was sick, why is she single and why is she debasing herself for Jake..

20 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I felt like I got transported back to the 80's when Pauline referenced "Mary" to Marla Gibbs' character (Mary was Gibbs' character's name on 227.) While those references were fun, I hope that's it. Stuff like that is fun the first couple of times, but it can get run into the ground (and RC has a tendency to overdo it.)

Ron does overdo things and I am loath to give him a compliment but writing this role for Marla Gibbs is just heaven. She has elevated the show with her awesome presence. I noticed how Sal who plays the boring ass Lani just lit up when she interacted with her.  Marla looks damn good, that purple looked great on her and she reminded me of Cicely Tyson who still worked in her 90's till she passed away. It has to be surreal as an artist to still work on your art at that age.. What a blessing!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Would you like a mob princess sleeping with your brother?

• Love 6

Why would EJ care about pointing out all smiling to Allie that Ciara and Ben are getting their happily ever after.  Theo is his nephew and he was closest to Lexie plus what Ben did to Chad. Seemed odd line for EJ to say.

So glad the bear didn't start talking.

Why do they keep saying "Ciara's staying with Ben" instead of saying or pointing out "Ciara got her memories back." Because it makes Theo look bad, that it was taking advantage of someone? 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Why do people keep saying Theo was going to trap Ciara ?   Weren’t they just getting married ?   I am single so maybe I just don’t know but why is marriage a trap ?

Because even though the show has had hundreds of divorces, it suddenly has pretended that once Ciara married Theo, it is ALL OVER for CIN.  Even though the CIN divorce/annulment pretty much disproves that theory. 

It's absolutely ridiculous.  Trapped is kidnapping Ciara or locking her up.  Putting a ring on it is not.

• Love 8

I liked Nicole's sweats. She looked good with very little makeup. Oh, Rafe, you will be in trouble for being a friend.

How would Lani know that Paulina was home? No one calls before coming over to see if someone will be home? Seriously. Of course, if Grandma was there, Paulina could not come to the door within two seconds. And now Lani is apologizing?

Gabi, you may not like Ava but she is a guest in your home. She was invited to stay by your brother.  The necklace may not be hers, but it does belong to someone and someone will recognize it.

No idea who EJ saw - maybe Johnny?

Allie is out of the klink! Poor Henry could be in a small stroller by now.

Folks can just say that Ciara got her memory back and decided to continue with her full memory life.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, boes said:

Marla Gibbs just made Show watchable for me.

She was SO GOOD today, too, with that painful exposition dump.  MG gave some life to that clunky script.  Jackee Harry...not so much.  I feel like dramatic acting just isn’t her cup of tea.  

I’m sure it sucks to lose the “love of your life” but I can’t stand the sight of Nicole blubbering on and on.  

Gabi and Ava were amusing.  I’d like to watch the Show explore Ava’s disillusionment with becoming a “better person” but I suspect this will turn into the typical Plot Point Garbage and come to a quickie ending.  

Really enjoyed EJ and Allie.  I liked that someone EJ actually cares about was pressuring him to give Sami a second chance.  

Did I mention how much Marla Gibbs still lights up the screen?

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Ava deserves this and more.  She was responsible for the murder of 5 people and one of whom was Gabi's daughter's great great-grandfather Shawn Brady, the patriarch of the Brady family..

THIS.

• Love 5

I'm a day or two behind, so I don't really know what Gabi has done this week, but I'll just add that I hope she gets everything that's coming to her and more.  People seem to forget that she, too, is a murderer - plus numerous other crimes!  She's a horrible, despicable person and I can't stand her.  I don't understand those that like her.  Yes, Rafe is boring, but he's my favorite Hernandez by a mile.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Artsda said:

Why would EJ care about pointing out all smiling to Allie that Ciara and Ben are getting their happily ever after.  Theo is his nephew and he was closest to Lexie plus what Ben did to Chad. Seemed odd line for EJ to say.

Because everyone has to worship at the altar of Ben/Ciara. That's literally the only reason lol.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Yes, Rafe is boring, but he's my favorite Hernandez by a mile.

My favorite is the late, departed Arianna. I never cared for Lindsey Hartley's acting on Passions, but I thought she was OK on DOOL. I also liked that Galen & Lindsey carried on their bro-sis portrayal, just on another show.

• Love 2

If Paulina really wanted to tell Lani the truth about her parentage, she could have said she'd "help" Lani get the ice tea & drink for Big Momma (aka Grandma). Let grandma try to cockblock Paulina going with Lani to get the drink/food. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Ava deserves this and more.  She was responsible for the murder of 5 people and one of whom was Gabi's daughter's great great-grandfather Shawn Brady, the patriarch of the Brady family.. Ava is trash... Gabi looked so beautiful today, her hair, dress and makeup. Her body was sick, why is she single and why is she debasing herself for Jake..

I don't believe for a single second that Gabi actually cares about what Ava did to Shawn. Gabi is not above - without remorse - hurting Ariana's extended family members. She just kicked Lucas - Ari's grandfather - out of the mansion for daring to not want his mother hurt by Jake and Gabi's exploits. Even worse when Ari's great-Uncle Eric thought his daughter was dying (turned out not to be his daughter, but they didn't know that at the time) she used that situation to blackmail him to get herself out of jail for a crime she committed. Gabi is just as trashy as Ava. Ava may have done some horrible things - and I get not wanting your brother with a criminal - but for a criminal like Gabi to look down her nose at anyone is laughable. The same goes for Ava.

18 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

But Gabi’s sleeping with a dude who worked for the top dog, Ava’s dad!!

And, this too! Gabi looking down her nose at Ava for previously working for the mob just adds another layer to the hypocrisy cake considering who her current boyfriend used to work for. Then again, Gabi has proven she is one of the biggest hypocrites in town, and that's saying something.

19 hours ago, Artsda said:

Why do they keep saying "Ciara's staying with Ben" instead of saying or pointing out "Ciara got her memories back." Because it makes Theo look bad, that it was taking advantage of someone? 

18 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Because even though the show has had hundreds of divorces, it suddenly has pretended that once Ciara married Theo, it is ALL OVER for CIN.  Even though the CIN divorce/annulment pretty much disproves that theory. 

It's absolutely ridiculous.  Trapped is kidnapping Ciara or locking her up.  Putting a ring on it is not.

There have been people who mentioned Ciara getting her memory back, but it's not really necessary to spell that out. Most of the people in town would figure out she's staying with Ben because she got her memories back. Either way they phrased it, most people would not consider it Theo taking advantage of someone.

Yes! Exactly. Ciara being able to get a quickie divorce made all the hand-wringing over Ciara marrying Theo extra dumb. Theo was not trying to tap her - as if that howler monkey would ever let anyone trap her. As he told her, he was just hoping that, in time, her love for him would be so great, it wouldn't matter if she got her memories back. That's not trapping someone, it's - at maximum - foolishly hoping for the best.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

EJ - 'Your mother slept with your twin sister's father' (a sentence you'll probably only hear on a soap.) 

Johnny - 'Lucas?'

Uh, is there a reason that sentence needed extra clarification? Does Johnny have more than one twin - with a different father - roaming around?

Shut up, Allie. You missed Henry? Perhaps you shouldn't have opted to spend a night in jail for one of the dumbest, lamest reasons ever!

I did laugh when Olivia used words like "parched" and "famished." I found the use of those words funny and then the next second Paulina pointed out the words, too. One of the rare times I have a mind meld with one of these characters - which is a relief.

I'm sure EJ isn't behind Sami's disappearance (that phone call was probably him cancelling Johnny's credit cards) but how dumb are all of them to believe that text from Sami? A text they just so happened to receive after John confronted EJ about possibly harming Sami.

I'm at least glad that someone brought up the possibility and no one acted like it wasn't possible.

I'm getting a little sick of so many, when they hear about Lucas and Sami getting together, acting like "Lucas and Sami?! What sorcery is this?!" Yes, it's been ages since they were a couple, but couples tend to reunite a lot in Salem. It's not something to spend so much time scratching their heads in wonderment about.

I get that SORAS makes it hard to really argue with plot points, especially when those characters were off-screen, but I had such a disconnect with EJ and Johnny's argument with Johnny referencing EJ never supporting him or him acting like he grew up in the mansion. Didn't EJ "die"/disappear when the kids were really young and only come back into their lives recently? And, a lot of that time, EJ was recovering from his injuries.

I do buy that EJ would be a big enough snob to consider filmmaking beneath his son. Screw you, elitist ass!

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 10

I loved Johnny standing up to his bully of a father. Also, this EJ seems like waaaaay more of a dick than old!EJ. Don't think I'm excusing old!EJ and his many transgressions, but it's like Nu!EJ wants to put a hit out on his son because he dares not care as much about the legacy of the DiMera Enterprise.

Also, are we just forgetting that EJ cheated on Sami? And that was just cause he could get some tail. Not excusing Sami, but she was completely worn down and being pushed away by her husband, and sought comfort in the arms of someone she has known forever and cares for her deeply.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Even worse when Ari's great-Uncle Eric thought his daughter was dying (turned out not to be his daughter, but they didn't know that at the time) she used that situation to blackmail him to get herself out of jail for a crime she committed.

Gabi did WHAT?! I was on a break during that storyline... anyone want to explain it to me? Was Gabi supposed to be justified somehow in using a sick baby as leverage?

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

I loved Johnny standing up to his bully of a father. Also, this EJ seems like waaaaay more of a dick than old!EJ. Don't think I'm excusing old!EJ and his many transgressions, but it's like Nu!EJ wants to put a hit out on his son because he dares not care as much about the legacy of the DiMera Enterprise.

Also, are we just forgetting that EJ cheated on Sami? And that was just cause he could get some tail. Not excusing Sami, but she was completely worn down and being pushed away by her husband, and sought comfort in the arms of someone she has known forever and cares for her deeply.

Yea, EJ was rather a bully to his son, and immediately shutting down Johnny's idea...looks like he would have tried to be encouraging(although the idea was rather 'flaky" to me, but I'm an 'old-timer").  Johnny seemed too 'perky" to me...even hearing about his parents problems, he seemed rather mildly annoyed by it.  Even the scenes with Chanel, he seemed all friendly & perky rather than trying to be suave & intriguing.  JMO

• Love 1
21 hours ago, tribeca said:

Why do people keep saying Theo was going to trap Ciara ?   Weren’t they just getting married ?   I am single so maybe I just don’t know but why is marriage a trap ?

On a soap it would be if an abusive relationship was involved. I don't get why Theo was brought back for this storyline instead of one involving his sister or the chick he thinks is his sister. You know family drama that would involve his actual family.

5 hours ago, norcalgal said:

My favorite is the late, departed Arianna. I never cared for Lindsey Hartley's acting on Passions, but I thought she was OK on DOOL. I also liked that Galen & Lindsey carried on their bro-sis portrayal, just on another show.

I agree although to be fair Passions isn't particularly great when it comes to actors as most of the characters were cartoonish etc. I mean Eric Martsolf impressed me way more as Brady than he did as Ethan on Passions. I preferred Galen on Passions though.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Yea, EJ was rather a bully to his son, and immediately shutting down Johnny's idea...looks like he would have tried to be encouraging(although the idea was rather 'flaky" to me, but I'm an 'old-timer").  Johnny seemed too 'perky" to me...even hearing about his parents problems, he seemed rather mildly annoyed by it.  Even the scenes with Chanel, he seemed all friendly & perky rather than trying to be suave & intriguing.  JMO

I don't buy that EJ would be against Johnny pursuing his dreams considering he used to be a race car driver when he first joined the show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

Gabi did WHAT?! I was on a break during that storyline... anyone want to explain it to me? Was Gabi supposed to be justified somehow in using a sick baby as leverage?

Gabi was pissed that Lani shot the love of her life, Stefan (the man who set her up to go to jail and never apologized about it.) Lani shot him because she was trying to arrest Vivian and Stefan jumped in front of the gun and took the bullet instead. Gabi decided to take revenge on Lani and made her break-up with Eli. The way she made her do that was she took over the company responsible for Julie's pacemaker and had an app on her phone where she could "blow up" Julie's heart whenever she wanted to. 

When her plot was finally discovered - at her wedding to Eli - she confessed in front of a room full of witnesses (including her brother, the cop) and tried to use the app to kill Julie.

Just before this happened, many people were getting tested to see if they could be a kidney (I think it was a kidney transplant) donor for a sick Mackenzie (now known as Rachel.) Gabi had gotten tested and she ended up being a perfect match. This was discovered either just before she was arrested, or just after. Once Gabi found out she held it over Eric and Sarah's heads to get them to get the cops to drop the charges against her. 

While in Gabi's mind she was justified, many characters did think her behavior was disgusting, but no one really held it against her as much as they should have. And to some Gabi fans, Sarah was an awful shrew for being pissed at Gabi over this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3