Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

EM has played the role long enough for me that I can't even recall who any other "Bradys" were...

Well, Kyle Lowder was the only other teen/grown Brady, who now plays Rex Brady. Not confusing or anything!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

MOm is visiting from Florida.  She only watches when visiting.  When Zander and Gwen started kissing she said wait I thought they were bother and sister.  

It was kind of nice that Theo finally had someone be happy for him. It will be interesting once Theo finds Kristin number. The character of Theo has always  been good for the internets stuff.  That’s how I explain it to mom. 
    Finally Shaun sticks up for his daughter.  Then another lecture about Ben.  No wonder Ciara does not keep in touch with her family. 

Edited by tribeca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Why are Nicole and Theo so chummy? Is it just because of Abe or is there another connection I'm missing? 

She was also his aunt for a bit via EJ. 

Ciara was really bitchy. Claire is right. Memories missing aside she seems worse reactions to Claire than when the fires happened.  Partial amnesia just has loss of memories, not a new persona / mentality.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

It was kind of nice that Theo finally had someone be happy for him.

Yes, it was. It's freakin' irritating how the only reaction seems to be "but what about poor Ben?". It's obvious Theo is going to get his heart broken and he really should not jump into a marriage with Ciara, but it's just awful how no one seems to be on his side, so Nicole's reaction was a nice change of pace. 

• Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I completely forgot about Brandon Walker (that's his name, right?). I thought Theo was living with JJ in South Africa, I had no idea Brandon's there too.

What does Theo do for a living that he can trace unknown numbers? I remember Lani calling him when the twins were missing and asking for a similar favor. It better not be that he works for the ISA because this Theo looks to be about 19 years old.

I totally  forgot about Brandon.as well Ugh..meaning Sami and Brandon..loved Brandon though..bring that guy and his beautiful lips/dimples  back!! He’d  be a great bad ass dude to come back. Jeez these writers really suck ass!?!!

moving on, not that I pay much attention to Theo, I think he’s some kind of tech guy. Don’t see that with  his character..but whatever…there are so many peeps..including the infamousEj.. whom has great history with Nicole and no love for Brady/Lucas.. who could definitely find someone to do it!! Even Philip could pull that one off.  
Anyway.. Theo has nothing to do, other than faun all over Bratty Ciara and sulk about psycho Ben, needs something else to do. But he’s way too “moral /ethical” to being in on that!

juat popped into my mind..get Ava to get Rafe the brick to do it. 
oh the 🤪-ness of it all.

feelin’ another migraine coming on..

1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

Yes, it was. It's freakin' irritating how the only reaction seems to be "but what about poor Ben?". It's obvious Theo is going to get his heart broken and he really should not jump into a marriage with Ciara, but it's just awful how no one seems to be on his side, so Nicole's reaction was a nice change of pace. 

I do agree with this!

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

MOm is visiting from Florida.  She only watches when visiting.  When Zander and Gwen started kissing she said wait I thought they were bother and sister.  

Haha! Feelin’ that!

Ciara is a crazy bitch..Claire a boring psychotic, but “firebug” comment was awesome

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Yes.  It's not that I don't enjoy Xander and Gwen scenes, it's that they don't really seem to have much romantic chemistry to me.  And when you put them almost back to back with Xander and Nicole....

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Ciara was really bitchy. Claire is right. Memories missing aside she seems worse reactions to Claire than when the fires happened.  Partial amnesia just has loss of memories, not a new persona / mentality.

But this isn't a new personal/mentality.  Ciara was often smug and bitchy before she got amnesia. The only thing that has changed is the targets of her personality.  That's why I had to laugh at Claire talking about wanting the "real" Ciara back.  This IS the real Ciara.  It's just that Claire's feeling what's like to be on the "enemy" list.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

EM has played the role long enough for me that I can't even recall who any other "Bradys" were...

“Rex” (Kyle Lowder) original Brady. He was great and then EM came in and fucked  it all up with Kristen obsession, ruining Brady forever and eva and eva!

but I totally get that. JKJ IS the one and only Philip Kiriakis!! 

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chellfairy said:

“Rex” (Kyle Lowder) original Brady. He was great and then EM came in and fucked  it all up with Kristen obsession, ruining Brady forever and eva and eva!

I love this post and I wish that I could like it a million times.  Brady being with Kristen and having a baby with her ruined him in my book.  He is trash.  I am team Philip all the way.  Also, the Brady/Chloe/Philip  triangle should have been done years ago and they could have been like Jack/Nikki/Victor triangle written by the amazing Bill Bell back in the day on the Young &the Restless.  I would love to have that type of complex character-driven stories again. Sadly, those days are gone forever.

Parker should have remained Phloe's son and I never understood why they undid that for the insufferable smug vile tan man.  What a slap in the face to the Phloe fans. We always get screwed...

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 11

Theo's dreams of Ciara have come true! He can have her smug and bitchy manner. She will be a lot more than he bargained for. The two of them practically deserve each other.

Shawn, you are the keeper of your mom's house right now. You had every right to put your sister in her place and enforce a boundary for her treating your daughter as she did. Yeah, maybe it felt good for her to call her 'Firebug' and that Claire called her best friend a bitch. No one should be treating folks like this in anyone's home. Same goes with Sami. 

And we got a shirtless EJ.

You would think that the matches for the fireplace would be on the mantle to make it easier. EJ was right in terms of who would want a fire in July? Wonder who grabbed the half burned letter.

I liked Xander and Nicole. Whether they hate each other or not, they still have a bit more chemistry than he has with Gwen. They could be more football mates.

At least Nicole still has a good relationship with Theo. And wasn't as hard on him as others, knowing full well when Ciara gets her memories back, he may be dumped.

Marlena, you are not objective with Ben. He should be thankful to see the real her and not his Princess who saved him from himself. Move on for now, love her and if she does regain her memories and wants to be with you, decide if you want her back. Let her be. Some other poor schmuck can deal with her smugness and attitude.

Jack, you are smelling a story. Hopefully the autopsy will come back and show that Dr. Snyder had litle foul play happen to him.

• Love 6

While I could have done without the Ben worship, I was glad to see Claire finally getting her spine back.  Ciara WAS being a stone cold bitch and it's time someone called her out on it.  And Shawn should have done more to shut that shit down.  This is is daughter, who struggled to become healthy who's being trashed.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

While I could have done without the Ben worship, I was glad to see Claire finally getting her spine back.  Ciara WAS being a stone cold bitch and it's time someone called her out on it.  And Shawn should have done more to shut that shit down.  This is is daughter, who struggled to become healthy who's being trashed.

I agree with you. Memory loss or not, there was little excuse for Ciara to behave like a stone cold bitch. Good luck, Theo!

• Love 7
(edited)

I know Show is trying to sell Ben/Ciara as this great love - again - but I'm hoping that all these people who keep telling Ciara to remember her great love are only doing it because it's payback for being harassed, yelled at, humiliated and harangued by the odious Ciara when she was forcing the serial killer down everyone's throat.

Now she's got buyer's remorse and mad at them because she no longer remembers or wants her own personal Ollie the Ripper.  It's exhausting, and maybe they want her to stew in it the way she made them do.

Marlena's therapy with Ben is always so weird.  He makes it clear that he's totally obsessive about Ciara, so much so he sounds like a stalker, and Marlena treats it all like a Hallmark movie for homicidal maniacs.

She should drop psychiatry and switch to plumbing.  She couldn't be any worse at that job than she is at this one.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Theo's dreams of Ciara have come true! He can have her smug and bitchy manner. She will be a lot more than he bargained for. The two of them practically deserve each other.

Shawn, you are the keeper of your mom's house right now. You had every right to put your sister in her place and enforce a boundary for her treating your daughter as she did. Yeah, maybe it felt good for her to call her 'Firebug' and that Claire called her best friend a bitch. No one should be treating folks like this in anyone's home. Same goes with Sami. 

And we got a shirtless EJ.

You would think that the matches for the fireplace would be on the mantle to make it easier. EJ was right in terms of who would want a fire in July? Wonder who grabbed the half burned letter.

I liked Xander and Nicole. Whether they hate each other or not, they still have a bit more chemistry than he has with Gwen. They could be more football mates.

At least Nicole still has a good relationship with Theo. And wasn't as hard on him as others, knowing full well when Ciara gets her memories back, he may be dumped.

Marlena, you are not objective with Ben. He should be thankful to see the real her and not his Princess who saved him from himself. Move on for now, love her and if she does regain her memories and wants to be with you, decide if you want her back. Let her be. Some other poor schmuck can deal with her smugness and attitude.

Jack, you are smelling a story. Hopefully the autopsy will come back and show that Dr. Snyder had litle foul play happen to him.

Great post 

I seem to recall Theo being quite judgmental of his good friend Chanel..yet he approves of crazy bitch when it comes to Ciara. Looks like he sees Ciara as a 4 yr old playing in the sandbox with him, rather than who she is now. (Though she was probably one of those awful kids, dumping sand all over kids heads and ruining sand castles) However, I did like the snark with Ciara and Claire. I want old Claire back!! Especially if we have to put up with this nonsense  much longer.

I can’t help thinking DOC Marlena as being a little “possessed” with her sessions with Ben. Like something evil is going on, condoning his actions. But then, seems everyone in town is under that spell. 

And it was good to see good ole’ Jack back on the trail. Yet..I’m not optimistic it will go much further. Poor Dr Snyder!! Regardless of the heart attack..there was a crime of moving a dead body and dumping it.

I like Xander and Gwen and think hey, this could work..but then I see Xander and Nicole interact and love the energy they bring.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Parker should have remained Phloe's son and I never understood why they undid that for the insufferable smug vile tan man.  What a slap in the face to the Phloe fans. We always get screwed...

Yeah, that was heartbreaking 💔 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Chellfairy said:

I like Xander and Gwen and think hey, this could work..but then I see Xander and Nicole interact and love the energy they bring.

Good way to put it. I like the dynamic of Xander and Gwen and I think it could develop into something but Xander and Nicole are already there and then some. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

It's so sad that Shawn, Ciara, and Claire are what's left of Bo and Hope's history. They deserve so much better. I actually liked Ciara in those scenes and laughed out loud at the firebug and hide the matches comments. I find it difficult to care about Shawn's relationship with either party. In theory, Shawn being torn between his little sister and daughter should make for a great and dramatic tale. Sadly, after more than a decade, BB's Shawn is just not a leading man. The show hasn't done well in investing in either relationship, and he often times just comes off as ineffective at worst or passable at best. Also, the only reason Ciara is at Hope's home from her months long trip from South Africa is to talk to Belle as a lawyer/potential client and not to catch up with her brother and sister-in-law. I mean I know multiple things can be true at once, but Ciara seemed to have no interest in Shawn, her brother, at all.

I know a lot of people don't like Ben, but I love Ben/Marlena scenes. This wasn't one of my favorites, but they still work well together. I honestly guffawed at Ben telling Marlena that she doesn't understand loving a person with amnesia and how would she feel if it happened to her and John? This has been happening to them since the EIGHTIES! Hell, isn't it roughly around the time for something to impact John that rocks his entire world and identity since it happens to him roughly every 5 years. I did find it interesting that Marlena chose to reference the time John "died" in 2007/2008(?). Isn't that the time E.J. had something to do with his death and his back from the dead storyline. Does Marlena know E.J. is in Salem again? I can't remember.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Theo/Nicole scenes. It took me a while to figure out why they would be close to each other, my first connection was Abe and then later Theo mentioned Brandon. It was weird listening to him say "Aunt Kristen" as I can't remember any Theo/Kristen scenes, but I imagine some must have occurred. Also, Nicole/Xander should be the next pairing for the two. I'm not liking Gwen/Xander or Nicole/Rafe/Ava, at all.

In all honesty, I've never been a Jack fan, and having him on the show without Jennifer proves why.

I wish I liked this new E.J., but I want to place him in the failed recast category. He and Sami have no chemistry. I'm not liking his chemistry with the other Dimeras. Or with Lucas and Rafe. The two are also not being written like the E.J. and Sami I remember. They feel too lovey dovey right now. I also think the actor is bringing out AS's (Sami) worst acting tics with the high-pitched yet still somehow low and breathy voice she does to convey panic. I wish the show had kept looking because while I understand wanting E.J. on canvas - I actually don't since there are too many Dimera men on the show as is, but I digress - I actually don't see the need for him to be on canvas right now. Hopefully, that'll change soon.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Does anybody remember if Xander told Nicole that Kristen was the person in the bathroom who overheard that they slept together? Thought he had so it is weird she is contacting Kristen to confirm somebody else's adultery

Also weird that Kristen was around to witness both Sami/Lucas and Xander/Nicole hook ups lol

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Does anybody remember if Xander told Nicole that Kristen was the person in the bathroom who overheard that they slept together? Thought he had so it is weird she is contacting Kristen to confirm somebody else's adultery

Also weird that Kristen was around to witness both Sami/Lucas and Xander/Nicole hook ups lol

He never named Kristen when he informed Nicole during the initial conversation. I'm not certain if he's done so since then.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

It helps that Nicole/Ben have never interacted so there's no reason for Nicole to be all "poor Ben" that being said I do think someone in his family should warn him not because of Ben but that its a bad idea in general and that Ciara will hurt him.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

This has been happening to them since the EIGHTIES! Hell, isn't it roughly around the time for something to impact John that rocks his entire world and identity since it happens to him roughly every 5 years. I did find it interesting that Marlena chose to reference the time John "died" in 2007/2008(?). Isn't that the time E.J. had something to do with his death and his back from the dead storyline. Does Marlena know E.J. is in Salem again? I can't remember.

Andre was responsible for the hit and run that supposedly killed John. Months later, it was EJ who discovered a not dead John in Rolf's lab at the Dimera mansion and he told both Sami and Marlena. It was one of the few times that Marlena had ever thanked EJ about anything.

Marlena does know that EJ is back. He and Sami stayed together at the townhouse for a day or so before they had moved back into the mansion.

• Love 4

Wouldn't it have been awesome if the Sarah mask had been in Kristen's belongings? Brady would be too dumb too figure it out of course but would have been a nod to that forgotten plot 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, nilyank said:

Andre was responsible for the hit and run that supposedly killed John. Months later, it was EJ who discovered a not dead John in Rolf's lab at the Dimera mansion and he told both Sami and Marlena. It was one of the few times that Marlena had ever thanked EJ about anything.

Maybe she was still a tad bit upset with him for shooting her husband in cold blood and leaving him to die. And let's not forget what he did to Sami.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I wish I liked this new E.J., but I want to place him in the failed recast category. He and Sami have no chemistry. I'm not liking his chemistry with the other Dimeras. Or with Lucas and Rafe. The two are also not being written like the E.J. and Sami I remember. They feel too lovey dovey right now. I also think the actor is bringing out AS's (Sami) worst acting tics with the high-pitched yet still somehow low and breathy voice she does to convey panic. I wish the show had kept looking because while I understand wanting E.J. on canvas - I actually don't since there are too many Dimera men on the show as is, but I digress - I actually don't see the need for him to be on canvas right now. Hopefully, that'll change soon.

Well, EJAMI has always sucked ass..JS EJ had chem with everyone. He was the only reason he and Sami worked. 
So I’m not shocked that nuEJ and Sami lack on all their scenes. As far as the other DiMeras..they are all too new to judge their interactions. I didn’t think nuEJ , Chad and Andre were awful. It will take some time though. Who cares about Lucas and Rafe.. they had what? Like one scene together. I say..get rid of the newbie DiMera’s ( Stefan-Jake) , who have no business even being a DiMera. They’ve never even met their Father, and with Vivian as the mom, who knows if they’re truly Stefano’s spawn. Hell..get rid of Chad, as well , he’s been going downhill for quite some time. 
I want EJ back and will wait for a bit to see how he can compare. EJAMI..nope!!! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sidney said:

Maybe she was still a tad bit upset with him for shooting her husband in cold blood and leaving him to die. And let's not forget what he did to Sami.

It brought back John to her and for Marlena, that trumps all. She stopped being hostile to EJ for that year until both she and John left the show. When they come back for Horton Town Square dedication in 2011, she was back to her hostile self which was at least honest. But I don't know why Marlena would hold a little attempted murder against someone. She is best buddies and champion of the man that killed her favorite grandson and tried to strangle her as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

You would think the show would like to show off a shirtless EJ, but I guess not. His pajamas are fugly.

True! But maybe he just isn’t feelin’ it with Sami and feels the need to not encourage her. She literally did a free fall dive on the poor guy..I’m sure he’s feeling vulnerable around her. Lol

All joking aside, this guy and AS have absolutely zero chem, and it’s not just the jarring jammies! Ejami have no business being together..they never should have went there way back when…EJ was ..well ..EJ. 
The more I think about it( and I try not to), I almost wonder  if he is maybe Kristen..in a mask..that would explain quite a bit!  🤔

Edited by Chellfairy
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

You would think the show would like to show off a shirtless EJ, but I guess not. His pajamas are fugly.

Not this EJ! He needs to have Zander show him how to workout! 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

I don't get it. DF spent years naked on Spartacus.. unless he has let himself go he should be top of the shirtless squad 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I don't get it. DF spent years naked on Spartacus.. unless he has let himself go he should be top of the shirtless squad 

So true!! Yet maybe days doesn’t have the makeup crew Spartacus had…painting on the abs, etc 

HOWEVER!! Still, don’t see how he could have let himself go so much so that he can’t be shirtless.

I mean look at Rafe and Lucas.. if they can do it, Sparty-EJ can most certainly pull it off.

Like I said upthread..probably has something to do with “SAMANTHA”!!!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Looks like he did. Looks better scruffy too. Sami & NuEJ have no chemistry. But I’m not all that happy with these former Rapist husbands anyway.  Like Luke & Laura. It’s not even like they went to therapy,  if that even helps a man who is capable of rape. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

Looks like he did. Looks better scruffy too. Sami & NuEJ have no chemistry. But I’m not all that happy with these former Rapist husbands anyway.  Like Luke & Laura. It’s not even like they went to therapy,  if that even helps a man who is capable of rape. 

Sami raped EJ??😳😮

(edited)
On 7/9/2021 at 4:25 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Well, Kyle Lowder was the only other teen/grown Brady, who now plays Rex Brady. Not confusing or anything!

On 7/9/2021 at 7:01 PM, Chellfairy said:

Aaaah yes, vague memories of Kyle Lowder as Brady are coming to me...extremely vague though.  I only became a Broe fan through EM's time as Brady.

On 7/9/2021 at 8:04 PM, Pearson80 said:

they could have been like Jack/Nikki/Victor triangle written by the amazing Bill Bell back in the day on the Young &the Restless.  I would love to have that type of complex character-driven stories again. Sadly, those days are gone forever.

Maybe there was more than one instance of the Jack/Nikki/Victor triangle, but the one I saw was tepid in making me believe Nikki ever truly wanted to be with Jack. I felt like she was just biding her time with Jack until Victor wanted her back. About the only part of that whole storyline that gave me the feels was the death of Jack & Nikki's son (in utero? stillborn?). Things may have changed in the decades since I stopped watching, but I always felt bad Jack never got to raise a child from infanthood.

On 7/10/2021 at 7:33 AM, 4evaQuez said:

Ciara seemed to have no interest in Shawn, her brother, at all.

IIRC, Shawn and Ciara were never really raised together. Didn't he/Belle/Claire sail off into the sunset when Ciara was a little kid (if she was even born at the time!). So lose me with the closeness of these two, even though they shared the same parents. 

Edited by norcalgal
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Aaaah yes, vague memories of Kyle Lowder as Brady are coming to me...extremely vague though.  I only became a Broe fan through EM's time as Brady.

I was never really a Broe fan, even with KL, but he was way better than the new “Broe” pairing, ever, in my opinion. Anyway, I didn’t t like how Chloe flipped/ flopped between Philip and Brady, especially after Philip tried so hard to redeem himself after being such a dick in the beginning.
So I’m not sure if I even want Phloe at this point,because I feel she will screw Philip again, after “promising” she’d give Philip a “chance” . Doesn’t sound too promising to me.
But, hey, what else can these writers accomplish!??

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

IIRC, Shawn and Ciara were never really raised together. Didn't he/Belle/Claire sail off into the sunset when Ciara was a little kid (if she was even born at the time!). So lose me with the closeness of these two, even though they shared the same parents. 

That's actually my point. You didn't quote this part of my post but just a few sentences before this part I mention that the show did not invest in the Shawn/Ciara relationship. This was also to build on a point I made earlier in the week that the show is making a strange decision to go out of its way to ensure we, the audience, know that Ciara is not in contact with anyone in Salem. Julie and Doug didn't know about the engagement, either.  My bigger point was that the show has Ciara in her childhood home not to interact and connect with her family, but because she wants (free?) legal aid. I just think they are making really odd decisions with the Ciara character right now as she feels completely isolated from canvas even though she's currently on canvas. (Marlena also didn't know about the engagement. However, I guess that's more forgivable as Marlena and current Ciara don't seem close although they should be).

I know the previous Ciara was not popular, but from memory, I remember the show connecting her to characters more than VK's Ciara who is only about Ben.

Speaking of, for people with a better memory than I, does anyone remember when the previous teenage Ciara wanted to be a psychiatrist after her rape? Did I make that up? I could have sworn I remember her being mentored by Marlena, but maybe she was just going to counseling.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, chediavolo said:

And, he’s a little young for the smoking jacket & silk pajamas. Are they trying to make him appear older? This guy has been in bed with 3 or 4 times and he’s dressed?! WTF? This is daytime and if he wasn’t asked to take his shirt off during his audition that casting person should be fired. Even Bryan Dittlo has been taking his shirt off and proudly showing off his Dad Bod. nuEJ must have a major gut or something. Very odd! 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

That's actually my point. You didn't quote this part of my post but just a few sentences before this part I mention that the show did not invest in the Shawn/Ciara relationship. This was also to build on a point I made earlier in the week that the show is making a strange decision to go out of its way to ensure we, the audience, know that Ciara is not in contact with anyone in Salem. Julie and Doug didn't know about the engagement, either.  My bigger point was that the show has Ciara in her childhood home not to interact and connect with her family, but because she wants (free?) legal aid. I just think they are making really odd decisions with the Ciara character right now as she feels completely isolated from canvas even though she's currently on canvas. (Marlena also didn't know about the engagement. However, I guess that's more forgivable as Marlena and current Ciara don't seem close although they should be).

I know the previous Ciara was not popular, but from memory, I remember the show connecting her to characters more than VK's Ciara who is only about Ben.

Speaking of, for people with a better memory than I, does anyone remember when the previous teenage Ciara wanted to be a psychiatrist after her rape? Did I make that up? I could have sworn I remember her being mentored by Marlena, but maybe she was just going to counseling.

Wait Ciara was also raped?? Damn..who hasn’t been raped on this show?? Seriously!!

ans I liked the previous Ciara wayyyy better than this one!!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

Wait Ciara was also raped?? Damn..who hasn’t been raped on this show?? Seriously!!

ans I liked the previous Ciara wayyyy better than this one!!

She was raped by her stepbrother, Chase, on the Horton couch. It was obviously supposed to be the start of a major storyline for Hope and Ciara - this wasn't long after Bo's actual death - but for whatever reason, the show kinda dropped it.

(edited)
19 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

And, he’s a little young for the smoking jacket & silk pajamas. Are they trying to make him appear older? This guy has been in bed with 3 or 4 times and he’s dressed?! WTF? This is daytime and if he wasn’t asked to take his shirt off during his audition that casting person should be fired. Even Bryan Dittlo has been taking his shirt off and proudly showing off his Dad Bod. nuEJ must have a major gut or something. Very odd! 

Naw, can never be too young for a smoking Jacket when you’re a DiMera!!

And like I said upthread. It has to be Sami!!! He’s just not in to her & obviously he knows aomwthimg is up with this crazy bitch, so why bother 
However. When he finally bops another, he better take those jammi robes off.  Only then will it bee uttereally ridiculous and totally in called for 

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

She was raped by her stepbrother, Chase, on the Horton couch.

Would you all think horribly of me if I confessed I 'shipped the idea of a romance between Ciara and Chase?  The taboo-ness of it intrigued me (not the actors portraying C&C since they were quite underwhelming).

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Would you all think horribly of me if I confessed I 'shipped the idea of a romance between Ciara and Chase?  The taboo-ness of it intrigued me (not the actors portraying C&C since they were quite underwhelming).

Remember how bad newly SORAS’d Ciara was? While she was there a short while it took production forever to fire her. 

• Love 2
On 7/9/2021 at 6:13 PM, bunnyblue said:

Why are Nicole and Theo so chummy? Is it just because of Abe or is there another connection I'm missing? 

How are Nicole and Abe so chummy? That's what I want to know.

Elvis and "Nicki" were trying to get Abe sent to prison not so very long ago, I seem to remember. Their friendship now seems at the very least unlikely.

43 minutes ago, Sandman said:

How are Nicole and Abe so chummy? That's what I want to know.

Elvis and "Nicki" were trying to get Abe sent to prison not so very long ago, I seem to remember. Their friendship now seems at the very least unlikely.

If Marlena can kiss Ben's ass after he killed her beloved son and tried to strangle her to death, then nothing evil matters anymore...

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Anyway, I didn’t t like how Chloe flipped/ flopped between Philip and Brady, especially after Philip tried so hard to redeem himself after being such a dick in the beginning.
So I’m not sure if I even want Phloe at this point,because I feel she will screw Philip again, after “promising” she’d give Philip a “chance” . Doesn’t sound too promising to me.

I mean, Philip was a teenager in the beginning. Teenagers in general are dicks. 😂 

I'm with you on Philip/Chloe; I think now that Kristen is 'evil' again, Brady/Chloe are endgame, and Philip will get shunted off to the sidelines again, just like with Philip/Gabi (don't even get me started on that 🤬).

Why can't Philip be happy, show?

• Love 4