Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CatLady

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

So I think there's more to her plan.  I just can't think of what that should be. 

Yea I can't imagine what it could be. The only thing I can think is that she actually just wants to like tear it all down or something. But that doesn't really make sense lol. I hope her real plan is revealed soon because this really isn't the kind of thing that needs to be drawn out.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm getting that vibe.  Also, she didn't look too happy when Chanel said she wanted to take advantage of the rent subsidy.  I don't think it's just because of the tension between the two of them.

I'm confused also. Her plan for the Square is for grants to go to minority, low income new business owners. Chanel is black, unemployed/broke, and wants to start a small business. 
 

bakeries even small ones are huge amounts of work. There was one by me ran by 2 lifelong best friends for 5 years and  they'd have to get to work at 6 am finally leave at 6pm with no break. Eventually their friendship fell apart and they sold the business for a large profit and moved away they were really close to my dog and named a pastry after him. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Her plan for the Square is for grants to go to minority, low income new business owners.

I don't know that she's targeting low income necessarily, just people who traditionally don't have the resources to start a business because they don't have family money and would face systematic bias in the loan getting stage.

Chanel may be broke but Paulina knows that she could help her daughter get started by either giving her money or co-signing on a loan. 

But I also thought it was interesting that Paulina didn't like that the city might be giving a rent subsidy to these business owners which would be money coming out of her pocket because she knows they'd aim to set lower rates. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

But I also thought it was interesting that Paulina didn't like that the city might be giving a rent subsidy to these business owners which would be money coming out of her pocket because she knows they'd aim to set lower rates. 

Yea, that led some credence imo to the spec that Paulina is not as rich as she claims.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/4/2021 at 11:01 PM, Frozendiva said:

Where is Allie going to find a daycare that opens that early? It's a nice dream or fantasy.

Holly can babysit.  It makes as much sense as anything else that happens on this show.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea I can't imagine what it could be. The only thing I can think is that she actually just wants to like tear it all down or something. But that doesn't really make sense lol. I hope her real plan is revealed soon because this really isn't the kind of thing that needs to be drawn out.

She's probably planning to sell it all to Dr. Rolf for his "Dead No More!" rejuvenation, pinball and pizza parlor.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/5/2021 at 12:26 PM, Petunia13 said:

I was team Broe OG stan but this week I found myself leaning Phloe.

I'm conflicted. I could see myself rooting for either direction. I too was Team OG Broe (and always thought the best pairing for Brady was Chloe) but perhaps there's just too much water under that bridge...?  As others have pointed out, Phillip comes with alot less baggage. So I am very slightly leaning toward Phloe....

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, boes said:

She's probably planning to sell it all to Dr. Rolf for his "Dead No More!" rejuvenation, pinball and pizza parlor.

You forgot fertility treatments for the many 70+ year old Salemites looking to get pregnant.  Maybe Vivian really will get her twin babies after all!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/4/2021 at 4:58 PM, RedElf said:

Are 60s bell bottom pants in now?

Does Statesville have an air strip?

Only Jack, Julie, and Doug are living in the Horton house now.  Does it only have two bedrooms, so that Xander has to sleep on the couch? Oh, yeah, Gwen lives there, too.

Does Chanel have any idea how hard it is to run a bakery?

I love the throwback to JJ and the donuts.

I hope Brady plans on getting a divorce.

 

 

Ref. men’s pants...I’ve recently noticed that quite a few men on tv are wearing polyester looking high waist trousers, very much like the 70’s!  These are musical artists and actors.  I was shocked.  

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

Xander: As much as I'd love to see Julie dragged out of here on drug charges...

Me: I'd pay for that PPV.

Also, when acting against Emily O'Brien, Paul Telfer's brogue really comes alive and I am not complaining.

The rest of the show? Whatever.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Is there another Gwen that Jack knows, because his daughter does not hide her feelings.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

Also, when acting against Emily O'Brien, Paul Telfer's brogue really comes alive and I am not complaining.

This is all I ever wanted with this pairing, and I'm getting it, and I'm very happy. Bless the accent gods.

Plus they've got a mischievous spark going and commonalities in their backstories that could be mined for some nice moments (should the writers recall Xander's mum's alcohol dependence).

I'm a little surprised Xander didn't think about trying to get any cash money out of those pills. Maybe blackmailing Dr. Snyder will get added to his to-do list sometime soon. I don't think Gwen is flush.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

29 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Is there another Gwen that Jack knows, because his daughter does not hide her feelings.

 

She whine to anyone who care to listen. 🙄

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Kayla and Steve being little bitches is kind of my new fave thing lol. Kayla's Abigail worship is always annoying though. And as always, Chad and Abigail have an absolutely terrible marriage and characters acting otherwise is annoying.

Gwen and Xander are so much fun. I hope they team up to extort Dr. Snyder in some way.

I felt like Chanel was eyeing Tripp but maybe I'm just seeing what I wanna see lol. Go for a throuple, you cowards! 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve just starting watching this show. I haven’t watched it in many years, but was never a regular viewer.  I still recognize a few people. I got intrigued when I saw this scene where the doctor was convincing a patient to do something he wanted.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I liked Steve/Kayla having some romance and probably my fave part of the show. I wish they didn't spend most of it talking about Ava/Rafe/Gwen though.

At least they hate Ava which is nice to hear since nobody else in the Brady family seems to be bothered by her despite being responsible for Shawn Sr's death.  

I much prefer Gwen in Xander's orbit than Jack and the rest of the family.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I'm conflicted. I could see myself rooting for either direction. I too was Team OG Broe (and always thought the best pairing for Brady was Chloe) but perhaps there's just too much water under that bridge...?  As others have pointed out, Phillip comes with alot less baggage. So I am very slightly leaning toward Phloe....

For now, I am team Phloe.  Kristen has ruined Brady for me and he needs a long rest off of the show.   It should be revealed that Rachel is really Mackenzie and that Kristen's baby was the one who died. If I can accept Mime sex as implausible as it was back then to make Zack Bo's son and not Stefano's.. I will accept any retcon to sever a tie between Brady and Kristen.. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Kayla looked really pretty today.  
  Ava and Rafe relationship already has too many secrets. At least they share a love for food.  
  Felt bad for Allie today.  She really should get therapy.   Not from Marlena.  
Tripp looked very jealous of Allie and Chanel’s friendship.  
   Unpopular opinion I am kind of tired of everyone feeling sorry for Nicole.  People have long distance relationships all the time. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Gwen and Xander have a fun dynamic but for me, it comes across as more siblingesque than romantic to me.  The thing I like the best about them is Xander's unabashed protective instinct he has about Jack. 

The Ava and Sami scenes took a surprising turn.  I didn't expect to see them bond over being the grandmothers to the same child. 

While I love Jack and Steve scenes, I wish it'd be more than pure exposition. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Gwen has been honest lately? What planet is Jack on? Abby should have nothing to do with him or his psycho drugged her to brain damage daughter. The fact Jack wants Abby to just get over that is ridiculous.

Sami really has no business going after anyone for cheating on brothers. Considering she was doing Kristins dirty work to keep her from tell her brother what a cheater his wife is. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

For now, I am team Phloe.  Kristen has ruined Brady for me and he needs a long rest off of the show.   It should be revealed that Rachel is really Mackenzie and that Kristen's baby was the one who died. If I can accept Mime sex as implausible as it was back then to make Zack Bo's son and not Stefano's.. I will accept any retcon to sever a tie between Brady and Kristen.. 

Actually John not Stefano. However I agree with the rest of your post. 

The show likes Brady so he's still on the show but he needs at least a year long break from women entirely. 

There was more drama with Mackenzie being Eric/Sarah's than Brady/Kristen's. Especially with both of them offscreen. Nicole and Xander could've battled over Mackenzie and then ended up in bed because of that(instead of giving them a one night stand that seems rather pointless if he's going to be paired with Gwen).

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I much prefer Gwen in Xander's orbit than Jack and the rest of the family.

I think a Gwen/Grim Reaper pairing would be hot!

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

 

At least they hate Ava which is nice to hear since nobody else in the Brady family seems to be bothered by her despite being responsible for Shawn Sr's death.  

 

It’s ridiculous that Sami or any Brady family member would be nice to Ava after getting Pop Shawn killed! WTH?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Kayla looked really pretty today.  
  Ava and Rafe relationship already has too many secrets. At least they share a love for food.  
  Felt bad for Allie today.  She really should get therapy.   Not from Marlena.  
Tripp looked very jealous of Allie and Chanel’s friendship.  
   Unpopular opinion I am kind of tired of everyone feeling sorry for Nicole.  People have long distance relationships all the time. 

I never feel sorry for Nicole. In this case, she could have went with Eric and if she didn't want to uproot Holly from preschool, she could have taken a few weeks to go see Eric in the past in eight months. She has enough money that she could afford a last minute ticket to Africa and she is currently the boss at Basic Black so she could okay her vacation time.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

For some reason, the show did not record and I got only about the last half hour.

How would Sami Brady get any sort of hotel record that Nicole stayed at the Inn, in her own room? She is not a police officer, no crime was committed, no hotel rooms were any crime scenes, or anything. What Nicole did was her business. If a staff member could be bribed, well, that person would eventually be fired. I laughed when Nicole coughed up a receipt from her handbag.

Sami maybe should spend a little time with her daughter and grandson. I can see Allie confused by the attraction she may feel toward Chanel and also the one she feels toward Tripp. Chanel is a bit too bubbly and Tripp a bit dull.

No idea what was going on with Steve and Kayla. She looked nice and her dress looked contemporary.

Ava sure likes her food. And no, Rafe, Nicole is under no obligation to share anything with you.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I'm gonna start out shallow and just get shallower today.

There's a ton of very valid reasons not to like Ava Vitali and her being responsible for Shawn Brady's death tops that list or at least comes level with the crap she's pulled on Kayla.  But today all I could focus on was Tamara Braun's face.  I guess her face is okay but that weirdass smirk she does way too often with the purse lips, the apple cheeks and the viper eyes....nahhh.  Too creepy for me.

Kayla looked terrific today, really good.  But that apartment she and Steve are living in looks like it was cobbled together from the dumpster items from Ross Dress For Less.  Both Kayla's place and Hope's house look like therapy rooms for some Hospital for Criminally Insane Clowns.  Calling Dr. Pennywise!

Poor Tripp.  He gets stuck with the WORST romantic partners.  Today the poor guy got stuck kissing Allie and I bet she tastes like cream cheese gone bad.  The woman has all the sex appeal of a polka.

I know it was a throwaway line but i'm DOWN for a storyline where Julie is hauled away for being a bigtime drug dealer.  

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

If I can accept Mime sex as implausible as it was back then to make Zack Bo's son

Only on a soap does the term mime sex make sense. Also? Mime sex will never not make me laugh.

Quote

The woman has all the sex appeal of a polka.

Hey now! With enough alcohol and the right partner even the polka dance can be sexy! Though not Allie. There isn't enough alcohol in the world to accomplish that.

Quote

Go for a throuple, you cowards! 

Sigh. If only ...

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Only on a soap does the term mime sex make sense. Also? Mime sex will never not make me laugh.

Hey now! With enough alcohol and the right partner even the polka dance can be sexy! Though not Allie. There isn't enough alcohol in the world to accomplish that.

Sigh. If only ...

Chicken dance.

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

After no mention of anyone having access to a TV in ages, I was struck by the fact that folks do have one in their bedroom.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2021 at 8:15 PM, Petunia13 said:

I'm confused also. Her plan for the Square bakeries even small ones are huge amounts of work. There was one by me ran by 2 lifelong best friends for 5 years and  they'd have to get to work at 6 am finally leave at 6pm with no break. Eventually their friendship fell apart and they sold the business for a large profit and moved away they were really close to my dog and named a pastry after him. 

That bums me out. The friendship falling apart, I mean.

5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Chanel is a bit too bubbly and Tripp a bit dull.

Tripp is too dull. I feel badly for the actor, who is great.

4 hours ago, boes said:

Calling Dr. Pennyworth!

Alfred turned MD?

5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I think a Gwen/Grim Reaper pairing would be hot!

Word.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I have a feeling this triangle is setting Tripp up to be the bad guy.  He is the one who has already shown to be jealous. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, boes said:

But today all I could focus on was Tamara Braun's face.  I guess her face is okay but that weirdass smirk she does way too often with the purse lips, the apple cheeks and the viper eyes....nahhh.  Too creepy for me.

THANK YOU! The way she's always twisting her mouth around drives me insane.

18 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I have a feeling this triangle is setting Tripp up to be the bad guy.  He is the one who has already shown to be jealous. 

I wouldn't hate this. Tripp needs some edge.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Tripp was kind of bad guy when he first showed up.  
Tripp last girlfriend tried to kill him a few times but his new one having feelings for another women may just push him to the dark side.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Even though, I am a Xander/Sarah fan, right now I am enjoying Xander/Gwen...they both are 'bad characters" who are trying to be better & I like that they may team up against creepy Dr. Snyder.  Paul Telfer is a gem and that ending smile he gave Dr. Snyder had me chuckling. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Even though, I am a Xander/Sarah fan, right now I am enjoying Xander/Gwen...they both are 'bad characters" who are trying to be better & I like that they may team up against creepy Dr. Snyder.  Paul Telfer is a gem and that ending smile he gave Dr. Snyder had me chuckling. 

Same. I miss Sarah but she is not here and I do like Gwen so I am good with this. I assume Sarah will return at some inconvenient moment in Gwen/Xander's relationship, probably toting a baby in a kilt

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if Chanel is going to make that "special ingredient" in her donuts marijuana.

What did Gwen do to her hair?

Good question, Chanel.  Why DOES Eli keep walking around naked?

 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, boes said:

  I guess her face is okay but that weirdass smirk she does way too often with the purse lips, the apple cheeks and the viper eyes....nahhh.  Too creepy for me.

Hahaha. So true..but when I read this I was thinking you were referring to the actress that plays Allie. She does the same with the smirky face, but her cheeks and and the eyes..are much the same..creepy! Her face is just bigger..(longer?)  than Ava’s. 
And maybe not viper eyes, more like beady eyes. I don’t know., she’s just so boring I can only focus on the weird physical stuff.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm over Eli and Lani acting all affronted that Chanel has seen Eli naked.  

Today's ep was quite enjoyable. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

I wonder if Chanel is going to make that "special ingredient" in her donuts marijuana.

What did Gwen do to her hair?

Good question, Chanel.  Why DOES Eli keep walking around naked?

 

Well JJ beat her to it but this show would rip something like this off and have it be a total letdown. What made JJ's version funnier was how it wasn't so contrived and it involved long standing characters who normally don't act "off kilter" getting baked. Although Nicole getting high on pot isn't that farfetched considering how she loved her mimosas.

I don't really feel bad for Eli at this point I mean he knows he has a guest he could wear some shorts or something.  That being said I have no issue with Chanel going after Eli I rather see her in a story with Eli/Lani than Tripp/Allie. I don't see the show going there with Chanel/Allie not that I would want it. In fact I think Tripp and Chanel need to run from Allie with the quickness tbh. 

At least with Eli/Chanel it would be nice to see Lani get a taste of her own medicine and this could be a decent story especially if they delved into why Lani/Chanel don't care for one another before Chanel came to Salem.  Along with how Eli secretly likes the attention Chanel gives him that Lani isn't these days or something.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well JJ beat her to it but this show would rip something like this off and have it be a total letdown. What made JJ's version funnier was how it wasn't so contrived and it involved long standing characters who normally don't act "off kilter" getting baked. Although Nicole getting high on pot isn't that farfetched considering how she loved her mimosas.

I don't really feel bad for Eli at this point I mean he knows he has a guest he could wear some shorts or something.  That being said I have no issue with Chanel going after Eli I rather see her in a story with Eli/Lani than Tripp/Allie. I don't see the show going there with Chanel/Allie not that I would want it. In fact I think Tripp and Chanel need to run from Allie with the quickness tbh. 

At least with Eli/Chanel it would be nice to see Lani get a taste of her own medicine and this could be a decent story especially if they delved into why Lani/Chanel don't care for one another before Chanel came to Salem.  Along with how Eli secretly likes the attention Chanel gives him that Lani isn't these days or something.

Chanel going after Eli would be a good story, I don't see Eli falling for her though.  

I did not see the episode today but was Eli in his bedroom or was he walking around in a common area like a kitchen or the living room.  Cause if he was in his bedroom, then he has every right to be comfortable in his own house..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Chanel going after Eli would be a good story, I don't see Eli falling for her though.  

I did not see the episode today but was Eli in his bedroom or was he walking around in a common area like a kitchen or the living room.  Cause if he was in his bedroom, then he has every right to be comfortable in his own house..

Eli doesn't need to fall for her he could end up using her for sex.  Chanel isn't this doe eyed young girl with a crush she seems trifling enough to me to go after Eli. I mean he hooked up with Lani in the first place because he thought Gabi was cheating on him with JJ.

Eli was in the living room/kitchen area.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

17 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Eli doesn't need to fall for her he could end up using her for sex.  Chanel isn't this doe eyed young girl with a crush she seems trifling enough to me to go after Eli. I mean he hooked up with Lani in the first place because he thought Gabi was cheating on him with JJ.

Eli was in the living room/kitchen area.

Eli just sleeping with her would be out of character.  Perhaps Lani has lost interest in sex due to taking care of twins.  It happens a lot in real life.  I could see Eli feeling neglected and turning to Chanel for emotional support and she takes it the wrong way.  Or Ron could give Eli a very beautiful partner and Lani gets jealous..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Eli just sleeping with her would be out of character.  Perhaps Lani has lost interest in sex due to taking care of twins.  It happens a lot in real life.  I could see Eli feeling neglected and turning to Chanel for emotional support and she takes it the wrong way.  Or Ron could give Eli a very beautiful partner and Lani gets jealous..

Well that's never stopped this show before but I could see the latter playing out where Eli or Lani gets an attractive partner and jealousy comes into play. 

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Paulina is so rich but moves into Ava's old place?

How exactly is Gwen protecting Jack with her drug running? She's protecting her lies.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

 

I'm over Eli and Lani acting all affronted that Chanel has seen Eli naked.  

 

It’s really so ridiculous and quite fucked up with them thinking it’s somehow Chanel’s fault or that she even wants to see that..although what’s the big deal? He doesn’t have a bad body, quite the opposite!

it’s actually Eli and Lani’s fault for letting it happen. She   staying in their home. They’re  supposed to be responsible adults now and parents to booT. Not that walking around naked with babies is a prob..but as they get way older ..perhaps tweens.. will they still think it’s fine and blame their children’s friends when they catch a glimpse.

soooo

Methinks he has to be doing it on purpose. Fool me once.. shame on you fool me twice, etc.

Lani and Eli are boring, irritating and DUMB

And I wouldn’t mind at all if he and Chanel hooked up. Except she’d think it more than what it is and it would probably in a scenario where he is wasted and they once again blame Chanel.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Paulina is so rich but moves into Ava's old place?

How exactly is Gwen protecting Jack with her drug running? She's protecting her lies.

 

I don’t mind Paulina @ Ava’s place. It’s nicer than a hotel.

And  Gwen is just mimicking he daddy..who is oh so protective of her. 🙄

Jack has been very annoying as of late.

3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well JJ beat her to it but this show would rip something like this off and have it be a total letdown. What made JJ's version funnier was how it wasn't so contrived and it involved long standing characters who normally don't act "off kilter" getting baked. Although Nicole getting high on pot isn't that farfetched considering how she loved her mimosas.

I don't really feel bad for Eli at this point I mean he knows he has a guest he could wear some shorts or something.  That being said I have no issue with Chanel going after Eli I rather see her in a story with Eli/Lani than Tripp/Allie. I don't see the show going there with Chanel/Allie not that I would want it. In fact I think Tripp and Chanel need to run from Allie with the quickness tbh. 

At least with Eli/Chanel it would be nice to see Lani get a taste of her own medicine and this could be a decent story especially if they delved into why Lani/Chanel don't care for one another before Chanel came to Salem.  Along with how Eli secretly likes the attention Chanel gives him that Lani isn't these days or something.

All of this ‼️

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Eli, you have a houseguest/roommate. Whether you like it or not, you can't waltz around naked in your home while the guest is there. Put some clothes on or walk around nekkid when you know you are alone or have locked your room. If I was a guest, I'd be covered up and if I had a guest, I wouldn't walk around nekkid in my home. Your babies don't care if you are naked.

Wonder what Chanel will discover in the proposed plans for Horton Square.

At least Ava's old apartment isn't going to waste. Maybe there will be room for Chanel to live there.

Dr. Snyder, your students are allowed their coffee break. Don't be on Tripp's or anyone else's case because folks will notice.

Allie, you really didn't get in to any other relationships because you were knocked up, and then you had Henry, and you didn't get out much. Chanel may just be a one-off or a curiosity, or you may swing both ways. Tripp isn't the only man in Salem and you do have options It's really awkward to date him because of your history.

Xander, why do you want to get involved with Gwen's mess? Paul Telfer can be very charming when he wants to be and is a find for the show. I liked him as Dr. Snyder's patient.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Wonder what Chanel will discover in the proposed plans for Horton Square.

If Paulina is doing something shady she is REALLY incompetent at hiding it.  She has, on the front of the binder, in BIG letters "Plans for HTS."  And then she doesn't even bother to make sure it's put away.  Chanel wasn't snooping - it was right there in front of her.

What was so stupid about Eli being naked in the kitchen is that he spilled coffee and took off his bath towel to wipe it up.  Who does that?  Do these people not own paper towels?  The spill could have waited for 30 seconds while he went and got something to clean it up - especially since he thought he was alone so there was no one else to slip on it.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size