Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I love how all the best storylines right now are ones that probably should've happened in 2008. 

And I'm honestly enjoying Kristen, as long as they continue to write her as gross because that's what she is.

• Love 7
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Damian said:

I love how all the best storylines right now are ones that probably should've happened in 2008. 

And I'm honestly enjoying Kristen, as long as they continue to write her as gross because that's what she is.

Thank you for posting this.  Seeing Jan in her crazy glory, Shelle going through their issues with her via their daughter just made me wistful of what could have been and should have been with the last blast crew. Plus, the cherry on top was seeing Philip and Brady who is not being an idiot for once teaming up to save Chloe. I even tolerated Kristen's nasty ass.  She just triggers me so bad...

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

Austin started out as a great character, but the show turned him into a complete idiot when Austin Peck took over the role. He was a professor the last time he was on the show.

Rex is supposed to be some type of genius, but I don't think the recast Rex has ever successfully portrayed that.

Austin as written by Sherry Anderson was awesome and his relationship with his sister was divine but JER had to turn him into an idiot to make Sami shine..

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Thank you for posting this.  Seeing Jan in her crazy glory, Shelle going through their issues with her via their daughter just made me wistful of what could have been and should have been with the last blast crew. Plus, the cherry on top was seeing Philip and Brady who is not an idiot for once teaming up to save Chloe. I even tolerated Kristen's nasty ass.  She just triggers me so bad...

Yesssss!!! This is great!! 
always rooted for Belle and Philip though, because I hated how Brady swooped her up back when “Rex” was Brady. I just loved how Philip tried to change to win “ghoul girl” .  And that’s when I thought JKJ really came into his own as far as his acting skills. I LOVE pissed off, determined Philip, so I hope they keep it going. (Please not obsessed crazy Phil)
Maybe I’d like Shelle better if Jason Cook was still in the role. ( just hate actor replacement) I don’t mind MM in the Belle role, although not a huge fan.

Added bonus from yesterday.. Jan’s multiple references to Jason , from the OG teen scene!

I guess I’m ok with Brady/ Chloe.. EXCEPT!! That will, once again, leave Philip with absolutely nobody. 😑😣😟

All that being said, I am hoping Philip is the hero in this one. Kristen has fucked  with his mom and his first love.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 5

I normally find Brady to be an annoying moron, but today was glorious. Kristen and her screeching made me want to gauge my ears out, but Brady? DAMN. Yes. I could watch Brady ripping her a new one endlessly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I got a kick out of the scenes with Rafe grilling Sami & Lucas....Rafe knew something was up & since he was married to Sami, he knew she was lying to him.  Meanwhile, I had to push the Mute button every time Kristen was on-screen...her screeching & crying was too much & over the top.  Stacey's 'crying scrunched up" Face is not good.  

Not a Rafe fan from day one, but I love him like this.

Agree..Kristen’s facial  mannerisms are always hard to watch, but this was excruciating. Worse than Sami’s wailing/crying spells!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Yes, Austin is a complete dumbass. He fell for Sami’s schemes over and over.

Which shows men have been dumbed down for plot for decades so these villains appear smart.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

Yesssss!!! This is great!! 
always rooted for Belle and Philip though, because I hated how Brady swooped her up back when “Rex” was Brady. I just loved how Philip tried to change to win “ghoul girl” .  And that’s when I thought JKJ was really came into his own as far as his acting skills. I LOVE pissed off, determined Philip, so I hope they keep it going. (Please not obsessed crazy Phil)
Maybe I’d like Shelle better if Jason Cook was still in the role. ( just hate actor replacement) I don’t mind MM in the Belle role, although not a huge fan.

Added bonus from yesterday.. Jan’s multiple references to Jason , from the OG teen scene!

I guess I’m ok with Brady/ Chloe.. EXCEPT!! That will, once again, leave Philip with absolutely nobody. 😑😣😟

All that being said, I am hoping Philip is the hero in this one. Kristen has fucked  with his mom and his first love.

They could bring Stephanie back for him I liked them together.

However I think Phillip/Chloe will be endgame tbh. I don't expect the show to let Brady have a stable relationship. The only stable relationship he will be allowed to have is with Kristen as sick as that is.

I like Brady/Chloe but mostly I just want Brady to have a Kristen free existence above all else. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

They could bring Stephanie back for him I liked them together.

However I think Phillip/Chloe will be endgame tbh. I don't expect the show to let Brady have a stable relationship. The only stable relationship he will be allowed to have is with Kristen as sick as that is.

I like Brady/Chloe but mostly I just want Brady to have a Kristen free existence above all else. 

I despise Stephanie, especially with Philip..but I will gladly take the hit if it means Brady/Kristen are OVER. They are ridiculously horrible.

• Love 4

Oddly enough I'm not that fond of Chloe and I do like Stephanie but at the same time I also don't want her back. This show has a way of making me regret having characters I like on screen(at least with Ron).

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Oddly enough I'm not that fond of Chloe and I do like Stephanie but at the same time I also don't want her back. This show has a way of making me regret having characters I like on screen(at least with Ron).

It’s not odd, Chloe has her moments, but I’ve always found her pretty boring.

I’m just more concerned with JKJ/Philip..still have a thing for him I guess 

not a “Jan” thing though lol..well maybe 😮

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Kristen's misery gives me joy. Bet she does not mention what she did to Sarah while she whines and cries about how she has changed. Glad Xander is working another money making angle. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I got a kick out of the scenes with Rafe grilling Sami & Lucas....Rafe knew something was up & since he was married to Sami, he knew she was lying to him. 

I'm surprised more people aren't picking up on something between Sami & Lucas.  Sami has been a disaster in trying to cover her tracks with this affair.  For instance, why didn't Xander question why Sami was so insistent that she and Lucas got stuck together SEPARATELY?  That would have been a red flag, especially since I don't think they were being accused of anything by him.

And today when she insisted that she and Lucas are like oil and water when they've been around each other/co-parents for years.  The two of them together shouldn't raise anyone's suspicions unless they protest too much about how absolutely nothing is happening between them.  That is exactly what Sami has been doing.  I won't lie, I find it hella entertaining.

Also hella entertaining in spite of my better taste, the Brady and Kristen fight.  This might just show you how warped DOOL has managed to make me but I was actually really impressed with that fight.  In my head, I was thinking this was some really well written and even engaging couple angst.  I  was sad it was being wasted on Brady and Kristen.  Then I realized, I shouldn't even be feeling jealous of their couple angst when the things they're angsting over is Kristen putting a hit out on two characters (how did Brady find that out?) and kidnapping Chloe.  I should NOT be thinking they're an angsty couple with a future. 

Chloe in the trunk would have been more entertaining if I hadn't been spoiled.  Do it to myself sometimes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Which shows men have been dumbed down for plot for decades so these villains appear smart.

There was an era where the good looking soap hunks were generally written more stupid and naive. I wanna say the 90's. Ethan (Passions), Jake (Melrose Place), Austin (Days), Joey (OLTL), Holden (ATWT), Ridge (B&B) ect ect 
The 80s the hunks were more heroic, crafty, have more savvy. Robert (GH), Victor (Y&R), ect ect 

• Love 7

The best part of Chloe are her parents. So I hope her presence will include them at some point.

I agree about the 80s male characters being smarter, sophisticated and overall superior to their 90's counterparts. 

• Love 4

I enjoyed Kristen and Brady. He finally got the brain cell working! She needs serious counselling in addition to her increased jail time - you just don't remove people because they find out your real identity. She should mention poor Sarah.

Wonder if the newer cars without keys in the ignition can be hotwired. Jan would need to know about those. Granted, I don't know much about hotwiring. How convenient that she got the bonus of Chloe in the car's trunk. Not sure I would have left Claire alone in the car.

And the visitor is Rafe? He knows Sami, he knows when she is lying and what she is hiding will eventually come out. Secrets do that.

At least Xander tipped off Nicole that there was a witness to their thing. Is Kristen in a place to tell everything? Saint Eric hasn't been very saintly lately, leaving Nicole for months and months and making no effort to meet up with her except by phone. Let the villagers fend for themselves and do things on their own for a month. The old Nicole may not have cared, but the new Nicole is different and had the awareness to recognize that what she did was wrong and feels guilty. Poor Xander, out for money.

If it's Kate's car, Shawn can easily get the license plate number and put out an APB on the vehicle.

• Love 3

I wonder if there were even any bullets in Xanders gun. This is the second time Kristen has asked him to kill a duo in the basement and he has evaded doing it. Be funny if Rafe finds out gun was not loaded 

• Love 3

Stacy Haiduk is a good actress.  I like her.  But she didn't make those scenes, with all of the hysterical crying, work for me at all.  It was like a bunch of fake crying was the only way Kristin felt like she could save her relationship, and maybe that was the point?  Eric Martsorf was the only reason some of those scenes were interesting.  

It's refreshing that Nicole and Xander's affair can have ramifications that don't involve Nicole becoming pregnant with his baby.  

Even if Rafe was being a good detective in asking Sami and Lucas questions, there was no legal reason for them to answer, and they should have just asked him to leave.   

• Love 9
(edited)

For the first time ever, I was riveted by the Brady & Kristen scenes. Finally, finally Kristen dropped the veil and showed Brady how fucking crazy she really is, and Brady finally accepts that her fixation with him is dangerous for him, his family & friends. I was surprised that he said the word "obsession". It took way too long for him to come to that point but I'll give him credit for saying it and saying that her obsession with him is too much. I don't remember Kristen being this unhinged when she was obsessed with John back in the day. Today, watching her cry and plead with Brady to love her and how he is her whole world (Rachel who?), it seems like Kristen's gone further off the deep end over Brady than she did with his dad. This really should be the end of the incredibly unhealthy Brady/Kristen relationship, but I fear dimbulb Brady will return soon and he'll take Kristen back. And if he doesn't take her back, he better watch his back for the rest of his life.

I thought Chloe's crying and screaming was over the top. I know she's been locked in the trunk for a day and she's probably got to pee, but seeing her behave like a damsel in distress and not even remove the gag from her mouth and just lay there crying seems out of character. 

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 6

Poor Chloe.  
from one crazy person to the next. I wasn’t watching when Jan was first on. So she hates Chloe too ?   Does she like anyone?

Finally Brady sees the light.  Kristin is scary crazy.  She is only crying because she got caught.  She seemed to be enjoying herself taunting Sarah, making fun of Kate blackmailing Sami and who knows what else.   
 Phillip was very enjoyable calling out Brady. Loved when he called him an idiot.  

• Love 7

Sometimes Ron can deliver some really great Soap. 

Having Jan find Chloe in the car she stole - that happens to be Kate's car - is such an old school Soap coincidence. It was actually pretty exciting to see the look Jan made as Chloe begged for help. 

"Maybe someone really doesn't like her singing." BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rafe and Shawn have to be the worst cops in Salem history. Bo and Hope must be so ashamed that Shawn is what they produced. He just didn't get any of their amazing traits. The show couldn't even let him be the one to find Claire and make the Jan has two hostages connections; Philip had to do it for him.  I was thinking last night that for him to be a Brady/Horton/Kirakis, Shawn has some pretty flimsy connections on canvas at the moment.

Rafe's only talent is asking the same question repeatedly and somehow being shocked when he gets the same response. The Sami/Rafe conversation could have ended after the first exchange as I could no longer take the, "What do you know, Sami?" "I know nothing, Rafe" variations in multiple scenes. Again, Philip is the one who discovered Chloe is locked in Kate's trunk and not Rafe. Why didn't Philip become a detective? He's much better at it than the two men who have been doing if for more than a decade at this point.

Kristen and Brady were amazing. EM frustrates me, but then he has scenes like today and yesterday that remind me why I love his Brady occasionally. I also liked SH's response. She was delusional and finding excuses to the very end. Very in character for Kristen

Is Susan still in prison?

I was actually surprised at the selflessness of Claire. Being willing to forgo her own safety to help Chloe was a great moment for her. It definitely felt like a Marlena or Hope moment from Claire. I wish the show knew who Claire was or gave her a consistent identity outside of Ciara. In theory, the granddaughter how Marlena/Hope/Bo/John - three of whom are my favorite Days' characters - having a mixture of those qualities should be an ultimate Soap heroine. It's sad that the show has failed Claire in every way possible. And I mean both Claires as I haven't found either to be particularly memorable in the grand scheme of the show.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

Sometimes Ron can deliver some really great Soap. 

Yep. 

8 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Even if Rafe was being a good detective in asking Sami and Lucas questions, there was no legal reason for them to answer, and they should have just asked him to leave.   

THANK YOU! I kept being like just tell him it's none of his business and tell him to leave for fuck's sake!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

When will Xander put the pieces together and realize that SUSAN could not have called him in March if she was in jail. I know he is not the brightest bulb but he really could figure this out now with the info he has, particularly Kristen doing to Jake (who he met) what she exactly did to him. He needs more time with Jack who would sleuth this out in no time

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, if Xander (and others tbh) don't start to wonder about Sarah soon it's gonna be glaringly stupid.

Does anyone on canvas - besides Xander - care about Sarah enough to ask those questions or make those connections? Once Maggie returns - assuming she does - I feel the show would have to address Sarah's whereabouts. It isn't realistic for Maggie to not hear from Sarah for months - years? - without it being addressed.

The only other person on canvas who had a relationship with Sarah is Marlena.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

Does anyone on canvas - besides Xander - care about Sarah enough to ask those questions or make those connections? Once Maggie returns - assuming she does - I feel the show would have to address Sarah's whereabouts. It isn't realistic for Maggie to not hear from Sarah for months - years? - without it being addressed.

The only other person on canvas who had a relationship with Sarah is Marlena.

and Kayla, Sarah was at her wedding and they worked together. I wonder if Kristen quit Sarah's job for her. I highly doubt she would think of that; Kayla must think she just took off

• Love 5
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

I wasn’t watching when Jan was first on. So she hates Chloe too ?  

She bullied her w Mimi that's why it was a blink & you missed it call back when Chloe was in the trunk she called her "GG" 
Chloe's first few months in Salem she was called Ghoul Girl and freak, even Phillip made fun of her. Belle befriends her and was dating Shawn so he stood up for her too. Kids used to throw garbage at her and shit. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

So, we may lose Kristen as she meanders through the park after injuring yet another person and manipulating another, but we still have Susan?????? Just make it stop! And how long before Rafe finds out that his "I'm changed" lover was the one who let Kristen escape?

I sure hope that they don't degrade Kate by having her fake blindness to keep Jake.

• Love 7

Marlena should have gotten Susan an ice cream sundae on the way home.

Apparently Sarah has just been disappeared and forgotten.

Camila looks really good. That dark lipstick looks good on her.

Does Nicole have any concern that Chloe hasn't been going to work?

Xander always makes me laugh.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

Marlena should have gotten Susan an ice cream sundae on the way home.

Camila looks really good. That dark lipstick looks good on her.

Does Nicole have any concern that Chloe hasn't been going to work?

Xander always makes me laugh.

I thought that's what was in the bag, actually. 

Nicole is concerned. She's mentioned a few times about Chloe being missing, and asked Rafe about the case.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

She's supposedly with Rex who I guess is also never talked to. 

Today people got hit with the stupid stick again.  Susan helped a woman escape jail and she just gets to walk right out of prison as if she didn't do anything wrong?  And there's no way the cops should let a woman, who just took her doppelganger's place in prison, into that interrogation room to be alone with that same woman when that other woman isn't even in handcuffs. 

The incompetence! 

I was looking forward to Kate just moving on from what she saw between Jake and Gabi and now she's going to conveniently forget everything but the past couple of days.  So we're either going to get stuck with Jake and Gabi not telling her the truth until she recovers.  Ugh.  Or she's going to pretend to be blind to hang onto Jake.  Ugh.  Or maybe both.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

She's supposedly with Rex who I guess is also never talked to. 

When Kayla said today that she called Kate's sons, I was like OK so finally someone is going to find out Rex isn't with Sarah! But somehow I'm sure nothing will come of that lol. Also, isn't Cassie's Kate's daughter? I guess she doesn't get a call.

I was looking forward to Kate just moving on from what she saw between Jake and Gabi and now she's going to conveniently forget everything but the past couple of days.  So we're either going to get stuck with Jake and Gabi not telling her the truth until she recovers.  Ugh.  Or she's going to pretend to be blind to hang onto Jake.  Ugh.  Or maybe both.

Ugh this. I'm not interested lol. Jake and Gabi barely interacted before she left town and Kate and Jake were hardly some grand romance so this whole thing is very stupid. I just want Gabi to go back to being fun and sparkly with Phillip!

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

When Kayla said today that she called Kate's sons, I was like OK so finally someone is going to find out Rex isn't with Sarah! But somehow I'm sure nothing will come of that lol. Also, isn't Cassie's Kate's daughter? I guess she doesn't get a call.

Ugh this. I'm not interested lol. Jake and Gabi barely interacted before she left town and Kate and Jake were hardly some grand romance so this whole thing is very stupid. I just want Gabi to go back to being fun and sparkly with Phillip!

I like Gabi and Phillip too. But I don’t mind Kate faking her blindness. It’s the most interesting Kate has been in years!

• Love 4

Not a word to anyone about Sarah as Kristen skipped town. As far as she knows she is dead on that island. I had faint hope she was going to write it down when she asked Chad for paper but as usual was all about her 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Not a word to anyone about Sarah as Kristen skipped town. As far as she knows she is dead on that island. I had faint hope she was going to write it down when she asked Chad for paper but as usual was all about her 

I don’t miss Sarah. Xander is more interesting without her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I think Xander is better off as an individual character without Sarah but she deserved a better exit (one with closure of some sort like she can't be with Xander because she can't get past the baby switch which would be a justifiable reason on her end).  In Kristen's lame attempt at contrition she neglected to mention Sarah and what she did to her and FF a few months this will be written off. It always is with her.

I'll enjoy the Kristen reprieve while it lasts though.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I don’t miss Sarah. Xander is more interesting without her.

I am enjoying him with other characters but I hate the way they wrote her off. It was cruel to a nice person who didn't deserve it

• Love 9

Is Kate faking being blind? For Jake? Things do eventually catch up to folks on this show.

Stupid Susan Banks letting Kristen touch her. She should be charged for her being willing to sit in jail and take her place. And now Kristen is gone, gone, gone til she probably comes back at some point. Can't see her staying away forever. There should have been a Sarah mention. Eventually folks will realize that she is missing. Maybe someone will find a Sarah mask somewhere.

Ava, will you tell Rafe that you saw Kristen before she took off?

Xandy, blackmailing Nicole in to hiring you? Why take a step down to Basic Black? It's doubtful that Brady will be okay with it.

• Love 4

Kate's blind!  The Plot Point Dart just landed on Ciara having amnesia, so I was puzzled as to what Kate's malfunction would be when she woke up.  For as much as Jake disappoints me as a DiMera, I kinda liked him being there for Kate when she woke up, and how Brandon Barash conveyed a genuine concern for Kate's well being.  

6 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

So we're either going to get stuck with Jake and Gabi not telling her the truth until she recovers.  Ugh.  Or she's going to pretend to be blind to hang onto Jake.  Ugh.  Or maybe both.

Probably both.  If it's not at least one of them, I may have to throw out my Plot Point Dart Theory and start over again.  Those Writers!  *shakes fists at the sky*  Seriously, though, as bad as Kate faking blindness could be, I have some faith that Lauren Koslow could do something fun with it.  

Of course, there's no way in Hell (Salem, USA) that the police department would have Kristin in handcuffs while she sits in that room.  I had a feeling she wasn't going back to Statesville.  How will we get to see Vivian make snarky comments now???  

Relieved that this Nicey-Nice version of Ava, that I kinda hate, has been compromised by seeing Kristin and not doing anything to prevent her escape.  At least now her budding romance with Rafe will have a deception at the foundation.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Is Kate faking being blind? For Jake? Things do eventually catch up to folks on this show.

I don't think she is faking it right now.  That would have had to be a very quick decision to fake blindness right out of a coma.  But I could see that being the case later. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't think she is faking it right now.  That would have had to be a very quick decision to fake blindness right out of a coma.  But I could see that being the case later. 

The thought of Kate faking blindness just to hang onto Jake, makes ME want to be in a coma until it's all over 😴

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

The thought of Kate faking blindness just to hang onto Jake, makes ME want to be in a coma until it's all over 😴

I don’t think Kate is really in love with Jake. So her faking it, to keep him and Gabi apart, is ok with me. Only because he so vehemently professed his undying love for her, then flipped on a dime. Never bought their “love “ story, and I’m not into him and Gabs either. 
I’m just not a Jake fan. So if Kate is out for blood, it sounds more fun than anything else going on in that “storyline”

But, yeah, watching Jake is “coma” inducing stuff for me. And I’m not looking forward to the angst of it all- him feeling guilty..yet so in love with Gabi now...pulled in two directions..ohhh what to do what to do.🙄😖

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 7

Did Marlena outright say Susan was special? Yesterday she said she told the authorities Susan has "a childlike mind...and heart" i thought it's always been established she was eccentric but not IDD. 

of course Ron doesn't really know or care about the past or canon. She has been written as challenged this round through I think even another poster asked if was supposed to be a few pages back

• Love 4
11 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

I thought that's what was in the bag, actually. 

I think it was hair dye in the bag.

I don’t  understand the teeth though, because didn’t Kristen send her to the dentist and pay a lot of $$ to get her teeth fixed? 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

When Kayla said today that she called Kate's sons, I was like OK so finally someone is going to find out Rex isn't with Sarah!

Kayla said she called "both" of Kate's sons. I assume she means Philip and Lucas since those are the two on canvas.

4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Did Marlena outright say Susan was special? Yesterday she said she told the authorities Susan has "a childlike mind...and heart" i thought it's always been established she was eccentric but not IDD. 

That's what I assumed Marlena was implying. SH has played Susan as incredibly delayed this go round, and the obsession with ice cream sundaes hasn't helped combat that imagining. 

Marlena and John's condo has a back exit now? I wish Days would partner with HGTV and the SciFi Network because I would love a 2-hour special exploring the ever expanding homes of Salemites. 

Kayla literally couldn't care less about Jake/Kate's relationship. And today was a great example of Kayla's rudeness as a doctor. "What are you still doing here?" I don't even like Jake but maybe a softer tone for the man sitting bedside at a comatose woman's side would be helpful, Kayla.

I completely forgot Kristen brought Ava back from the dead. Easily the most evil thing she's done. 

Gabi/Ava is a rivalry I have no interest in seeing develop. And, when has Gabi ever been Rafe's number one priority. He's chosen all of his girlfriends/ex-wives over his sisters. Just ask Arianna. Also, for the pounds and pounds of lasagna and pasta that she's feeding Rafe, I'm starting to think Ava's plan is to kill him via severe heart burn and indigestion.

Two days in a row, we've had Rafe impotently asking questions that the audience already knows the answer to. Has he done anything to solve the Chloe and Claire cases? Does he even know they're together? Thank God I don't live in Salem. Give me Jessica Fletcher, Matlock, or Columbo.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

Kayla literally couldn't care less about Jake/Kate's relationship. And today was a great example of Kayla's rudeness as a doctor. "What are you still doing here?" I don't even like Jake but maybe a softer tone for the man sitting bedside at a comatose woman's side would be helpful, Kayla.

I absolutely love it lol. Her look and tone was so 'I don't even know who the fuck you are so why would I care about any of this' and it was cracking me up. 

Two days in a row, we've had Rafe impotently asking questions that the audience already knows the answer to.

He keeps hammering people with questions about things that are none of his business instead of trying to solve any of the multiple active kidnappings. It's hilarious!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

I think it was hair dye in the bag.

I don’t  understand the teeth though, because didn’t Kristen send her to the dentist and pay a lot of $$ to get her teeth fixed? 

Yes, sorry, I didn't type out my thought properly. Until it was revealed that it was hair dye, I totally thought Dr. Mar-lena Ev-ans stopped to get Susan an ice cream sundae on the way home.

• Love 3

I'm enjoying the heck out of Xander and Dr. Snyder as roving menaces with low-level blackmailing schemes. This is the kind of villainy that's easy for me to digest and delight in. 

This round of Sami vs. Nicole feels like it's gearing up to be very fun!

Rafe is the town's biggest gossip, I swear. Especially when it's sensitive, ongoing-investigation information. Rafe, c'mon man.

Goodness, this accent-off between Xander and Gwen! I'm into it. Like, a lot.

• Love 12