Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

He raped her and theen facilitated her rape with that Rafe impersonator. And didn't she shoot him in the head in reaction to some other gross act he committed against her - possibly the Rafe impersonator thing?e

She shot him after she found out that he was behind Sydney's kidnapping and Kate called him Sami to warn that EJ threatened to run off with Johnny and Sydney after the truth came out at their non-wedding.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

I always thought it was funny that EJ called Sami Samantha, and he always called Nicole Nicki.

It was to indicate he took her more seriously than everyone else that called her casual and kiddish Sami. It was supposed to convey a distinction. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

It was to indicate he took her more seriously than everyone else that called her casual and kiddish Sami. It was supposed to convey a distinction. 

He did call her Sami the first couple of months after they met, but it always sounds so weird when he would call her that,

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Same here, I loved them together.  I cried with Nicole when she lost their baby girl.  That was hard to watch,  I cannot watch a mom losing her child.  Ari was just phenomenal in those scenes. It was just cruel for the show to kill off her son a few years later, it was just awful to see Nicole relive that nightmare.  I took a break from the show after that.  I could understand Nicole resenting Sami who gets pregnant with ease.  

Especially since her last pregnancy happened while she was married to EJ herself. I do think the show should've had EJ had a kid with Nicole and Sami that way the next generation could continue the feud their mothers did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Especially since her last pregnancy happened while she was married to EJ herself. I do think the show should've had EJ had a kid with Nicole and Sami that way the next generation could continue the feud their mothers did.

They should have Sydney show up SORASed and feuding with Ally.

• Useful 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Same here, I loved them together.  I cried with Nicole when she lost their baby girl.  That was hard to watch,  I cannot watch a mom losing her child.  Ari was just phenomenal in those scenes. It was just cruel for the show to kill off her son a few years later, it was just awful to see Nicole relive that nightmare.  I took a break from the show after that.  I could understand Nicole resenting Sami who gets pregnant with ease.  

Yeah, Ari was the best I’ve ever seen her acting when she lost the son she had with EJ. I’ve always been meh on the character, but I felt sooooo sad for Nicole, especially when she was folding away the baby clothes she bought for her “little dude”.  So heartbreaking.  And then they ruined whatever sympathy I had for Nicole with her blaming Jennifer for the baby’s death. 
Can’t wait for Abigail and Jennifer to compare being wrongfully blamed for a fetus death when each had NOTHING to do with it. 

Edited by norcalgal
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Sami, it is none of your business if Nicole did anything with Xander. She could have booked a hotel room for herself for the night or she could have stayed in his room and he slept on the couch. Worry about your own infidelity. Lucas is right that Nicole is not the same person any more.

Nicole did lie a bit to Rafe but her story did check out, especially when she told him that she and Eric had a fight and that he postponed coming home for another 3 months. He just can't leave. Seriously? Someone can take his place for a couple of weeks. Just seems like a good excuse to not have to deal with a wife and be a life partner to someone. He's out of her life except for phone calls and maybe Zoom type calls.

I liked Kate's story to Gabi and Jake. Yep, only Kate could get away from someone like Kristen. And the mention of the Nicole mask. Too bad that neither of the two could hear the screaming from the living room. How soundproofed is that place?

Sami, oh what a tangled web you are weaving.

Now more people are learning that Kristen is impersonating Susan. Surely she also has other masks and can impersonate anyone. What kind of physical shape is she in - she can lug Chloe to the car trunk and stuff her in too?

• Love 4
(edited)

She could come back as Sarah since Sarah is on an island.  Not having LG on the show makes the logistics of that difficult; although I do expect her to come back at some point.  I just don't think it'll be in time for Kristen to use her Sarah mask.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Today's episode . . . fricking ruled.

Every scene was entertaining as hell. Kate is just the best. She's so over everything. Just taking a seat while Chloe gets grabbed up. I don't blame her. It's been A DAY. 

Nicole and Rafe were, like, sweet and good and I like it a lot?? This is new and exciting to me. What is happening??

If there's anything I love more than two people trapped together, scratching and squabbling, then furiously making out, I don't know what it is. Sami/Lucas are a tropey dream. I'm in love. 

Chloe — also super great. Plucking off that wig like nothing. All the actors seem fired up and energetic and enjoying themselves, and it's gosh darn contagious, I swear. My neighbors must be sick of all the joyful squealing by now.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I liked Kate's story to Gabi and Jake. Yep, only Kate could get away from someone like Kristen. And the mention of the Nicole mask. Too bad that neither of the two could hear the screaming from the living room. How soundproofed is that place?

That's the problem - NO ONE WAS SCREAMING.  I kept wondering why no one was calling for Harold.  Chloe should have a great set of lungs on her and excellent breath control being an opera singer.  She should have been able to scream so loud they could hear her at the Horton Town Square.  Instead she just let Kristen hold her and didn't really make any noise.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

That's the problem - NO ONE WAS SCREAMING

It seemed so stupid to me.  I liked that Kate got to reveal to Chloe that Kristen had been plotting against her for months but it seemed so stupid that she never once called out for Jake or Gabi, or told Chloe to scream for them.  

I loved that Kate was able to claw her way back to the DiMera Mansion, especially after she made her way to the hospital after Vivian buried her alive awhile back.  

Sami and Lucas were fun.  I don't buy that Sami is so irresistibly, sexually attracted to Lucas but they banter so well together.  

Enjoyed Nicole telling Rafe about half of the truth.  

Mostly don't care about Gabi and Jake but I'm somewhat intrigued by Jake having feelings for Gabi and still having feelings for Kate.  I love it when a character is saddled with a real inner conflict.  Maybe they'll finally give Brandon Barash something with substance to work with.

• Love 13
(edited)

"I can't think of a single person in this house who gives a damn about you." Damn Chloe. She's taking off the gloves, and she's ready to throw hands.

Kate just sat on the bed where Jake and Gabi just had sex and were in the middle of having it a second (or maybe more) time. Yuck and eww!

I wish Sami and Lucas could have somehow made a Carrie mention, then Lucas could have discussed all his ex-wives who saw him as a consolation prize. Kate really is the only woman who always puts him first.

I really liked the John, Marlena, and Brady scenes. EM's reaction when he admitted that Kristen is dangerous and the police needs to be called was surprisingly good. Someone upthread said the actors seem invested and energetic and I agree completely.

It was actually cool to see Chloe and Kate temporarily joining forces against Kristen.

Yesterday's episode did not disappoint. It had a great balance and the humor was actually on-point. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. 

8 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I loved that Kate was able to claw her way back to the DiMera Mansion, especially after she made her way to the hospital after Vivian buried her alive awhile back.  

You're the second person I saw mention this. When was Kate buried alive? Is this when Robin Strasser was in the role?

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

That's the problem - NO ONE WAS SCREAMING.  I kept wondering why no one was calling for Harold.  Chloe should have a great set of lungs on her and excellent breath control being an opera singer.  She should have been able to scream so loud they could hear her at the Horton Town Square.  Instead she just let Kristen hold her and didn't really make any noise.

And you're going to tell me that Chloe and Kristen wouldn't be evenly matched in a fight yet Kristen easily overpowered her.and threw Chloe into the trunk of her car.  At least the show isn't trying to pretend that Kristen's changed now--can't wait to see Lani's reaction to all of this mayhem her good friend perpetrated.

I did like the Jake/Gabi/Kate scenes and Jake's compassion for Kate was lovely but what's going to happen now?  Jake's clearly made his choice, is Kate just going to move onto another storyline?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

I really liked the John, Marlena, and Brady scenes. EM's reaction when he admitted that Kristen is dangerous and the police needs to be called was surprisingly good.

I totally agree. These scenes were natural and emotional and very effective. The way EM played the hopeless resignation—and the dreams of a future slipping away—at the idea of Kristen hurting people again (not just doing wacky Susan hijinks) really got me. Plus the makeup was good too. He looked swollen and beat up by that steering wheel.

The whole thing was sad and very well done. I really liked John's sweet support but stern refusal to let Brady aid and abet this any longer.

(And then it all somehow seamlessly segued to the absolute comedy of harried Kristen with everyone's phones!)

I can only hope this all means Brady gives her up now, but we'll see. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I wish Sami and Lucas could have somehow made a Carrie mention, then Lucas could have discussed all his ex-wives who saw him as a consolation prize. Kate really is the only woman who always puts him first.

Kate has always loved Lucas more than anybody and people forget that she has the strongest bond with him because she raised him from infancy to adulthood all by herself.  For years it was always just them against the world..  I also think it is why she loves Will so much because he is Lucas' son. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

"I can't think of a single person in this house who gives a damn about you." Damn Chloe. She's taking off the gloves, and she's ready to throw hands.

Kate just sat on the bed where Jake and Gabi just had sex and were in the middle of having it a second (or maybe more) time. Yuck and eww!

I really liked the John, Marlena, and Brady scenes. EM's reaction when he admitted that Kristen is dangerous and the police needs to be called was surprisingly good. Someone upthread said the actors seem invested and energetic and I agree completely.

It was actually cool to see Chloe and Kate temporarily joining forces against Kristen.

Yesterday's episode did not disappoint. It had a great balance and the humor was actually on-point. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. 

You're the second person I saw mention this. When was Kate buried alive? Is this when Robin Strasser was in the role?

Yes it was RS as Vivian when that happened.

I disagree about Kate putting him first compared to them yes but she also has no qualms of using Lucas to her own advantage or throwing him under the bus.

Sheryl actually put Lucas first but Kate got rid of her.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

And you're going to tell me that Chloe and Kristen wouldn't be evenly matched in a fight yet Kristen easily overpowered her.and threw Chloe into the trunk of her car.  

I was more baffled that she could apparently toss Lucas through the air while opening a locked door with the other hand. Kristen must have super strength 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

At this point I wouldn't put it past Dr. Rolf to have his own supersoldier serum. Maybe as part of the cocktail that mended Kristen's reproductive organs. If they decided to explain it way with that, honestly, I'd accept it, lol. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Kate has always loved Lucas more than anybody and people forget that she has the strongest bond with him because she raised him from infancy to adulthood all by herself.  For years it was always just them against the world..  I also think it is why she loves Will so much because he is Lucas' son. 

I agree, but it's also why I think SORASing can make storylines and relationships unnecessarily complicated. I saw when the original Kate and Lucas were introduced to the show, but something I wonder is how is what we saw and know match with a SORASed Philip. I mean Philip can't be anymore than 10 years younger - and they look closer in age than 10 years - but how much time are we the audience supposed to believe Kate and Lucas spent alone before coming to Salem with the SORASed Philip to take into account? That is a rhetorical question because there's no way you or I can answer it, but it's just something that confuses me sometimes when I think of the Kate/Lucas/Philip dynamic. 

Kate's relationship with Will seems healthier and less obsessive than her relationship with Lucas. Though that's probably because Sami/Will can so easily fill that dynamic.

1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes it was RS as Vivian when that happened.

I disagree about Kate putting him first compared to them yes but she also has no qualms of using Lucas to her own advantage or throwing him under the bus.

Sheryl actually put Lucas first but Kate got rid of her.

I think that just goes with LK's Kate version of love. Just because you love someone and put them first doesn't mean it's healthy or conducive to a beneficial relationship. Kate's version of love is often attempting murder, blackmail, framing people, etc. Kate isn't an emotionally healthy or balanced woman, so I don't expect her displays of love to be sane and reasonable. Hence the usually turbulent relationship with Lucas, though to be fair I don't think they've had a falling out in years. However, I'm sure that's partly because of Lucas's many comings and goings in Salem.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't remember Kate targeting Lucas with her schemes. Her machinations have hurt him but she never set out to hurt him  intentionally.  For example: when she tried to kill Victor by setting the Kiriakis mansion on fire she had no idea that he was in the house.  As a Victor/Kate fan that storyline hurt a lot and it was so out of character since Kate adored Victor but I digress.   At times she has hurt him while trying to protect him. Like when she set Sami up for  Franco's murder, she had no idea how much the guilt would eat away at Lucas causing him mental distress. Kate does love Lucas and her intense overprotection of him has hurt him.

Remember she had Lucas after she believed that Austin and Billie were dead as toddlers so all of that love protection and nurturing that she could not give them transferred over to Lucas.  Lucas made her a mother again and for that alone, he will always have a special place in her heart. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 8

Always felt Brady relationship with Kristen was an addiction.   Brady is an addict and sometimes they just switch one addiction for another.   The scene with John and Marlena  really worked.   John was such a caring dad and this is the time that I have missed.  

• Love 14
On 5/12/2021 at 7:39 PM, DanaMB said:

I'm so sick of her, “I’m going to call EJ” threats. Just let her. Christ. 
It took me longer than some, but I’m so over her. 

Welcome, welcome! Come sit by me. Can I pour you a cocktail?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, tribeca said:

Always felt Brady relationship with Kristen was an addiction.   Brady is an addict and sometimes they just switch one addiction for another.   The scene with John and Marlena  really worked.   John was such a caring dad and this is the john that I have missed.  

I did not mean to quote myself SMH.  I stink at the internet lol

Lucas really told Sami a lot of truths.  It is interesting how afraid she is of hurting EJ.  

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 4
(edited)

I hate it when girls with long nails pick at foods and then suck their fingertips and nails clean. Eat it or don't - no picking! No sucking! Eww!

So...was that an admission from Lani ("I get what you're feeling") that yes, she and Kristen did have an attraction? Or should I say do?

And was today the first time the word "lesbian" was spoken on DOOL?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I hate it when girls with long nails pick at foods and then suck their fingertips and nails clean. Eat it or don't - no picking! No sucking! Eww!

So...was that an admission from Lani ("I get what you're feeling") that yes, she and Kristen did have an attraction? Or should I say do?

And was today the first time the word "lesbian" was spoken on DOOL?

Have the writers been reading the message boards & decided to address the issue of Lani & Kristen "Do they? Dont they""?  :)  Here on 'Primetimer" we are always discussing the chemistry between Lani & Kristen :)  

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Have the writers been reading the message boards & decided to address the issue of Lani & Kristen "Do they? Dont they""?  :)  Here on 'Primetimer" we are always discussing the chemistry between Lani & Kristen :)  

100%. Or at the very least, they're aware of the talk around this subject.

I loved Eli and Rafe running around finding out more and more about what Kristen has been up to. "Well there's another thing to add to the APB."

While Jake is obviously worried about Kate (and he has every right to be - he can still care about her), his little head tilt back towards Gabi when she reached around to comfort him was a very natural move on his part. It probably wasn't even scripted.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RunningMarket said:

his little head tilt back towards Gabi when she reached around to comfort him was a very natural move on his part. It probably wasn't even scripted.

With that one move I'm back in on Gabi/Jake. It made me feel things.

I had a huge LOL moment when Rafe described Kristen as "your wife's best friend" to Eli, with just so much earned disdain. I hate that codependent friendship so much. The only saving grace for me would have been if Lani had revealed, yes, they did bone down in Italy, and it was great. Then maybe I'd kinda get it.

Kate cannot be killed. She is Rasputin. You can shoot her, bury her alive, poison her, throw her out of a car, knock her brains out, toss her in the Neva River, and she'll still drag herself to safety. God love her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, nollf said:

I wouldn't say it put me back on them but fucking hell it was good!

Rafe's 'your wife's best friend' remark to Eli was simply amazing. I love bitchy Rafe.

Kristen was entertaining to me today. The thing is, Kristen is just way too past even being a recurring villain let alone them spending like over a year trying to pretend she was a viable character. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Why was Jake having thoughts of him and Kate in bed together? Of all things to flashback to, he flashbacks to that.

What else do they really have? I don't think they have a real relationship.

• Love 4

Why was like 50% of the show dedicated to boring talk about a kiss that apparently meant nothing and is going nowhere?

Hey Kristen... Xander would do anything you asked if you used Sarah as bait. Seems kinda obvious 

• Love 11
(edited)
23 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I mean, why flash back to anything at all? It looks like he’s not over her.

He isn’t. If Kraten did not break up with him they would still be together. 

11 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Why was like 50% of the show dedicated to boring talk about a kiss that apparently meant nothing and is going nowhere?

Hey Kristen... Xander would do anything you asked if you used Sarah as bait. Seems kinda obvious 

I think so much time was spent on the kiss because it does mean something. It definitely meant a lot to Chanel.  It also made Lani talk about how people thought of her and Kristin. 
Kristin isn’t too good with obvious things.  She pretended to be Susan ,  Sarah and Kate to get rid of Chloe when she could have just got rid of Chloe.  

Edited by tribeca
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Kristen, you could have saved yourself a lot of time and trouble by just going after Chloe. And not going on and on and on with some convoluted plan to pretend to be Sarah, Kate, Susan Banks, etc. And now paying Xander to do your dirty work and get rid of three bodies? Take them all to the island, leave a note saying where they are, and that they can find them two months later after you have vanished.

Ooops. Nicole left her wedding ring at Xander's room. She did a nice lie with Allie, but the fact is, none of this is Allie's business. At least she asked if she had an interest in Chanel, and got a heads-up that Chanel tried to scam Tripp and Claire. And Lani talking to Chanel about relationships and even brought up the speculation of her own relationship with Kristen at the convent.

Gabi looked pretty good at the hospital.

At least the cops are cluing in to Kristen running amok and wreaking havoc.

If I was Tripp, I'd still stay away from Allie for a bit. Be the uncle to the kid and be wary of any involvement with her. Work on your med career.

So Kate has serious injuries?

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

While Jake is obviously worried about Kate (and he has every right to be - he can still care about her), his little head tilt back towards Gabi when she reached around to comfort him was a very natural move on his part. It probably wasn't even scripted.

Do you ever just sit and watch certain actors and just marvel at how awesome they are? Brandon Barash is just so damn good. Even on GH it was the subtle gestures he would inject into scenes that made him that good. Hell he could probably play Kristen and he could make me tolerate her.

Edited by howmanywords
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, nollf said:

Kate cannot be killed. She is Rasputin. You can shoot her, bury her alive, poison her, throw her out of a car, knock her brains out, toss her in the Neva River, and she'll still drag herself to safety. God love her.

I'm pleasantly surprised that they've allowed Kate escape Kristen's Mustache-Twirling antics, because I hated the idea of Kristen being able to triumph over Kate.  

5 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Methinks he still has feelings for her.

Why wouldn't he?  The breakup was fake.  And even if Kate had really broken up with him, emotions don't just die off in a day or two for most people.  

I'm not sure Lauren Koslow is actually trying to be Kristin in a Kate mask but I love watching her and pretending that's what's happening.  

The Writers haven't done much of anything to establish that Xander is so desperate for cash that he'd help Kristen by murdering three people but I could see him faking it, like he did with someone in the past, and attempting to get some money out of her.  Who was that that Xander was supposed to have killed and didn't really do it?  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Do you ever just sit and watch certain actors and just marvel at how awesome they are? Brandon Barash is just so damn good.

Yes.  I find I really like him as an actor.  Even when the writing fails him, he overall exudes a vibe I find interesting.  It especially comes through in the quieter moments. 

I do think Jake still cares about Kate.  The flashbacks were reminding us of commitments he had made to Kate--commitments he's not going to drop now that she's in trouble even if he is technically with Gabi.

I don't know if it's going to be any deeper than that.

Boy, there was a lot of talk about the kiss today.  I think they're giving us Chanel and Chanel/Allie because they absolutely won't give us Lani and Kristen even though they have more chemistry. 

44 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I'm not sure Lauren Koslow is actually trying to be Kristin in a Kate mask but I love watching her and pretending that's what's happening.

I think she is and I can kind of see in her performance. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
8 hours ago, nollf said:

I wouldn't say it put me back on them but fucking hell it was good!

I'm still fighting it, but damn the actors for having so much chemistry!! 😤

Jake still sucks tho.

1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I'm pleasantly surprised that they've allowed Kate escape Kristen's Mustache-Twirling antics, because I hated the idea of Kristen being able to triumph over Kate.  

Agreed. Watching Kate pop up like a Weeble over and over to fight back against Kristen was the highlight of last week's episodes. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Do you ever just sit and watch certain actors and just marvel at how awesome they are? Brandon Barash is just so damn good. Even on GH it was the subtle gestures he would inject into scenes that made him that good. Hell he could probably play Kristen and he could make me tolerate her.

So true!  I first saw BB years ago when I was trying (again) to watch and like GH (and failing miserably) and I loved him more than the rest of Port Charles combined.  Not because his character was so great but because he was able to make me care about his character in a show filled with characters I'd gladly have seen vaporized.  He's done the same thing again here.  

For me, he and Gabi are run-of-the-mill - I'm over her at this point no matter what she does.  But BB's Jake, other than his sad Ben propping, I enjoy more than so many others.

Totally off topic but does anyone else think that Allie and Tripp look far too much like brother and sister for there not to be a certain ICK factor in them becoming a couple?  

Also, there's the fact that Allie has all the life of a lab specimen.......

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

I begrudgingly admit, I liked the Lani and Chanel scenes. I like Lani with Chanel and Paulina. The characters make her feel real. "The only label I acknowledge are the ones I buy on Rodeo!" YEEEEESSSS! I wish I could drunkenly marry and then immediately annul my partnership with Chanel. It'll be the happiest 72 hours of my life.

I truly dislike Jake. He was in a scene with Eli, Gabi, Rafe, Kayla, and Tripp. These are all characters I wish were off the show, and he somehow pissed me off the most.

Gabi gets such odd writing. They waver between Gabi the Disney cartoon villainess and Gabi the person. Her scenes with Rafe, Eli, and Jake are the cartoon. Her scene with Rafe solo was an actual person. Either way, I'm just over her.

Xander and Kristen are an enjoyable duo. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Yesterday's ep made me think they're not done with it yet. It seems like they're still hedging on whether they might have Allie consider if she has some feelings for Chanel.

8 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I don't see her trying to act like Kristen at all. I think LG was far better at trying to actually mimic SH as Kristen when she was playing it. Still, I've enjoyed LK as Kristen in a Kate mask anyway.

5 hours ago, boes said:

Totally off topic but does anyone else think that Allie and Tripp look far too much like brother and sister for there not to be a certain ICK factor in them becoming a couple?  

YES! I said a few days ago that they look like twins to me.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, boes said:

Well, I can't un-think that now... Yikes.

But I've been convinced for a while (once Charlie was suspected of being the father of Allie's baby, in fact) that Tripp will eventually be with Allie and raise his brother's kid as his own. (Of course, it was too weird for Will to adopt his sister's kid, but whatever, show. It's not like I care anymore.)

• Love 3

Tripp should date Chanel.  She is more his type.  He seems to like women with a little fire. 
do wonder if Tripp is attracted to Allie or the family life. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Tripp should date Chanel.  She is more his type.  He seems to like women with a little fire. 
do wonder if Tripp is attracted to Allie or the family life. 

Chanel is entirely too good for Tripp. He would bring her down. I get the impression that the show is preparing a Chanel/Allie/Tripp triangle with Allie as the prize to win, so to speak. Chanel's language regarding Tripp with Lani seemed like the writers were setting up a rivalry. 

I would love to see Tripp paired with Isabella, Samantha Evans, Renee Dimera, Zack Brady, Nick Fallon, or any other character who's dead, gone, and off-screen. 

• LOL 3

Chanel and Tripp are both too good for Allie. And realistically Tripp would have an aversion to Allie. Shows seldom acknowledge this, the repulsion and resentment a falsely accused has to the person and place it happened and fact that even if you're vindicated your life is destroyed, the only time I've really seen it depicted was the Billy Porter episode of Law and Order SVU. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4