Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Chad defending Gwen to Abby is just stupidity. Shut up Chad.

He's giving Brady a run for his money in the stupid department. I need Abigail to leave his sorry ass already.

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Is Theo planning to pay for all of Ciara’s expenses? Clothes, shoes, and makeup are not cheap. And neither is the cost of living in South Africa. Will Grandpa Victor write a cheque?

Of course Victor would pay for Ciara.

8 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

If this is followed by Claire trying to Char-Broil Ciara again, I might sign up for some of that nonsense. 

Oh wait, you have a point. Suddenly I'm all in for a Ben/Claire romance now lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

I don't feel the least bit bad for Chloe and Theo and I especially think Theo is a massive fool.  At some point Ciara is going to recover from her amnesia and she's going to go running back to Ben--who willingly puts themselves in that kind of a no-win situation?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I don't feel the least bit bad for Chloe and Theo and I especially think Theo is a massive fool.  At some point Ciara is going to recover from her amnesia and she's going to go running back to Ben--who willingly puts themselves in that kind of a no-win situation?

Maybe he’s not seeing marriage and together to infinity and beyond but looking for companionship and sex for now? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Maybe he’s not seeing marriage and together to infinity and beyond but looking for companionship and sex for now? 

True but soaps rarely show casual relationships, everybody gets with somebody expecting marriage and children.   

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3

I love sassy Lucas. Can we just have a week of episodes where Lucas goes around Salem making snarky comments and correcting everyone's grammar? Please?

Oh my gooooooooooooood it's going to be another year before Ciara leaves, isn't it?

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, auchic said:

I love sassy Lucas. Can we just have a week of episodes where Lucas goes around Salem making snarky comments and correcting everyone's grammar? Please?

I am feeling some post-vaccination fatigue, so decided to take a nap at lunch, but did manage to catch Lucas correcting "whom", and it made my day. I would absolutely pay for this show idea.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Ciara did not seem scared of Ben at all today.   Claire anger at Theo seemed A little much.   

I think Claire's anger is justified in that Theo is knowingly interfering in a married couples' relationship and he doesn't seem the least bit troubled by it.  It also doesn't hurt that Theo hates Ben and that he isn't bothered that Ciara's memories of the last couple of years are gone.  Yes, Theo should be on Ciara's side and trying to help her regain her footing but to want to start a romance, knowing her memory is impaired?  Seems massively sketchy to me and I am not even a Ciara or Ben fan.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Someone told me they think this isn’t real Ciara.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867km9rmmjztkdgdj9jh

I swear if this is Eve in a Ciara mask 

Pop Tv No GIF by Schitt's Creek

2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Lucas and Rex are kinda similar in their personalities. 

And I love them both.

I tried to watch the Theo/Claire scenes but Claire is so fucking embarrassing in her hero worship of Ben and Ben/Ciara. It's sad. 

Chloe is really embarrassing herself with Brady too so I skipped those scenes.

As always, Lucas and Lucas/Sami were a total delight.

I'm so happy that Gabi is fun and likable again. 

ETA: I did watch like a second of the Theo/Ciara scenes and I personally consider Theo a hero because he hates Ben lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I think Claire's anger is justified in that Theo is knowingly interfering in a married couples' relationship and he doesn't seem the least bit troubled by it.

He's not interfering.  Ben doesn't own Ciara and Theo's not the reason Ciara wants nothing to do with Ben. Ben is.

Ciara has been told everything about her relationship to Ben.  She knows they're married.  She has the knowledge but her emotional and mental state has her categorically rejecting that part of her life even while under hypnosis.  They even floated the possibility of her getting her memory back and they've agreed to move forward slowly with wherever they're going.  Theo's also right, she may never get back her memory.

Theo didn't cause her amnesia.  Theo isn't lying to her. He's not kidnapping her or going against her wishes. Theo is expressing genuine concern for her well being.  But Theo doesn't think she needs to stop her life and go into celibacy until she remembers her life with Ben like everyone else in town does. Unlike Ben who tries to stab her, tells her he won't and then tries again. 

His promises of giving her space while throwing his whiny temper tantrum were laughable.  There's really nothing left in town for Ciara other than her brother.  Her dad is dead.  Her mother is who knows where. 

That doesn't mean I think Theo is all that interesting but he's not the villain. In my ideal world, if Theo and Ciara go to South Africa, I'd have them remain friends and I've had Ciara come back with a hottie on her arm.  CIN are end game?  Let's give that notion a real challenge.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Pop Tv No GIF by Schitt's Creek

And I love them both.

I tried to watch the Theo/Claire scenes but Claire is so fucking embarrassing in her hero worship of Ben and Ben/Ciara. It's sad. 

Chloe is really embarrassing herself with Brady too so I skipped those scenes.

As always, Lucas and Lucas/Sami were a total delight.

I'm so happy that Gabi is fun and likable again. 

ETA: I did watch like a second of the Theo/Ciara scenes and I personally consider Theo a hero because he hates Ben lol.

Lumi is just the best couple on the show even though they are not technically a couple but their chemistry is still there and they fit so well together.. 

I love Theo but watch he gets trashed to push Ron's disgusting Ben agenda.. 

• Love 9
On 4/19/2021 at 9:50 PM, Frozendiva said:

Any evidence against Belle is circumstantial. So what if she was at home? A lot of people spend time alone at home.

People get arrested and charged all the time just on circumstantial evidence. Some even get convicted.

In this instance there is also concrete material evidence, i.e. the "smoking" coat button found at the scene of the crime. The lack of a corroborated alibi also plays in favour of her arrest.

It was amusing to see Rafe and Sean desperately trying to wiggle Belle out from under Trask’s persistence, especially since in the past they both have arrested suspects on evidence at least as meager.

As for Belle, I am sure her law professors would have been proud to hear her trot out the surefire legal argument « But I am innooooocent! ».

On 4/15/2021 at 11:57 PM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Ben just comes off as epically selfish because there is no rush here.

Ben is being written the same way as all the males on this show when they are faced with losing their true love and « soulmate ». They fall apart and become obsessed with their lost all-consuming love and how they might be able to regain it. Chad is one recent example; remember how sobbingly weepy he became when Abby moved out and it looked like their marriage might be over (or that might be the only way the actor can play it); we had another hint of it earlier this week. Jake was also close to becoming a pathetic wreck when it looked like Kate was going to dump him. And let’s not forget Zander’s recent formidable bender after Sarah’s abrupt departure. I am sure that if Kristen’ deception is ever revealed, Brady will also collapse and lose the last shreds of rationality he may have.

So it is quite fitting for the show that Ben would be so lost at sea that he would be willing to take relationship advice and medical treatment opinions from Jake of all people! Including keeping barging into Ciara’s room despite what everyone else is telling him not to do and trying to inject her with Rolf’s Magical Memory Potion, because Jake says it’s the best thing to do. The only question at this point is how far they will take him on that path of desperate obsession.

As for Ciara, her story could have been more interesting if they had decided to explore her struggle in trying to reconcile her incomplete memories with what everyone else, including those she knows are closest to her, is telling her. Instead we first got her as a screeching shrew, and now she is in total delusion mode, leaving with her new true love Theo. The latter is destined for a major heartbreak; he is making idiotic choices, i.e. behaving like a typical DOOL male.

Considering how annoying Chanel has been, it was satisfying to see her being caught at her own game; a classic case of "the biter bit". It will be amusing to see how far Zander can push her mother financially; a welcome distraction from his post-Sarah collapse. Will the new marriage be annulled in time for his fiancée's probable return?

So Jake and Kate are going to take some time off on a secluded island, probably one belonging to the DiMera Corporation. What are the odds that will be the same island on which Sarah is being kept?

Edited by wurdalak
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, boes said:

I have to give Ciara some sort of credit.  How many people can be just as annoying and obnoxious when they hate a serial killer as when they loved him?  She's in a class all her own.

Has Hope been found yet?  Because if not, I'm starting to think her going off to search for Ciara was just a story so she could ditch Salem and all the oafs in it.  In my Hope fantasy, instead of looking for her awful child, she's been lounging on a beach somewhere, drinking margaritas and going through cabana boys the way Julie goes through caftans.  When she is found, I hope her excuse for not coming home is she's just done her nails and they aren't dry yet.

I would like to see this scenario for Hope tbh. Although you reminded me of the scene with Princess Gina and Shawn/Ciara where PG shaded Ciara for her relationship with Ben and that she was obnoxious lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

At least Kristen admitted to Vivian that she had someone 'disappeared'. Surely someone will figure out at some point that Sarah Horton has vanished. I would also think that folks would be surprised that Susan Banks would go to visit Vivian Alamain. Why? To give her a psychic reading?

Theo, you are not making a very good decision. Take Ciara to her mom or whoever can help her get her memories back. In this case, you can't live in the 'now'. It's not real. The odds are in the favour of Ciara getting her memory back and then you face heartbreak. You know she has a health issue and you are taking advantage of it for your own interests. It wouldn't be the best idea to rush in to a reconnection. You are a young guy with a lot of options.

Jake can just take a month off to take Kate off to some deserted island? Are they going to find Sarah? At least Harold is around to find Kate's spring clothing to pack for her trip.

Yeah, Brady, you're in a tough space having feelings for your ex while your baby mama is allegedly in jail. You haven't noticed how unusual it is for Susan Banks to be hovering around you all of a sudden?

Sami, having Lucas seduce Chloe is not a good idea. Who cares if Kristen tells EJ about you and Lucas. She has no proof.

• Love 4

These are just my opinions 

Sami is bored and hasn’t worked a scheme in a while.  She likes having fun with Lucas. Lucas will do anything for Sami.  
    Ciara has her memory. That’s why she is crying and not acting afraid of Ben.    When Ben came lunging at her with the super needle she realized she needed to get away.  She remembered yelling how he changed and wanted to save face so decided to stay with the  amnesia story. 
   Theo knows he will have his heart broken. He wants to enjoy any time he can. 
Claire is in love with Ben 

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 2

One of Shins main criticisms of Chad was he took time of to situate Abby in FL. Now Jakers, who only just got the job and only experience and education is working on motorcycle engines, is perfectly fine to also go awol a month too? 

brady has a lot more history and emotion w Chloe than he does w Kristen. They were together from teens to mid 20 and married. 

this version of Claire is trying live/be Ciara vicariously and that includes caping for Ben like a deranged Stan and eventually and creepily banging the dude. The other and more preferable ORK/Claire was more fixated on Ciara as an obstacle and reminder of her shortcomings, she had more grit and fire. Even if she was “cured” I can’t envision her gushing like an idiot over them. And her version would had stood the fuck up to Charlie 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Linda Dano as Vivian is growing on me.  I enjoyed her line delivery in all of her scenes with The KruSan.  

2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I’m glad Brady and Chloe admitted their feelings for each other today.

Me, too.  I mostly don't care about the romantic pairings on this show but I was really hoping they'd end up kissing, if only because it would totally foil all of KruSan's machinations to keep them apart.  Plus, they're kinda cute with the way their friends with each other.

• Love 8

Wow.  Ciara is such a stone cold witch.  Don't get me wrong, it's good seeing Ben get shredded no matter by who but Ciara took the knife to him and his feelings with such gleeful premeditation, it was chilling.  She's quite the little monster in her own way.

Sleep with one eye open, Theo.

Claire, just STFU.  You're too transparently pathetic for words.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, boes said:

Wow.  Ciara is such a stone cold witch.  Don't get me wrong, it's good seeing Ben get shredded no matter by who but Ciara took the knife to him and his feelings with such gleeful premeditation, it was chilling.  She's quite the little monster in her own way.

I find a can't give even half a shit in this case. The man is a psycho-stalker serial killer, so if Ciara took a machete to his fee-fees, at least it was only metaphorical, in this instance, which is more than Ben deserves.

Sooo...I basically am Team Ciara here. Especially since I'm just enjoying this while it happens since anyone knows it likely won't last.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I wouldn't mind if Ben killed Theo.

I wish the Ciara actress would play her scenes differently. 

I'm really liking Chloe/Brady and Sami/Lucas inclusion in the storyline. Speaking of Sami/Lucas, didn't Lucas leave to help Allie with her drinking problem? Has that been mentioned at all with Allie?

Personally, I actually do think Ron is doing a good job with cast integration. While there are still bubbles, we actually are being given some cast interactions we rarely see. 

I did laugh several times at the KruSan/Vivian scene. Vivian saying it's okay if Kristen killed someone and that she should do the same to Kate made me laugh harder than I'd like to admit. Also Vivian's boredom of Kristen talking about Brady. While I feel it's more in-character for Vivian to escape from prison through her highly paid attorneys and then scheme against Kate herself, this is still an okay use of the character.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, tribeca said:

Ciara has her memory. That’s why she is crying and not acting afraid of Ben. When Ben came lunging at her with the super needle she realized she needed to get away.  She remembered yelling how he changed and wanted to save face so decided to stay with the  amnesia story. 

This would be so awesome.

9 hours ago, boes said:

Wow, maybe I should go back and watch those scenes because that sounds fun.

3 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I wouldn't mind if Theo (or anyone) killed Ben lol.

Personally, I actually do think Ron is doing a good job with cast integration. While there are still bubbles, we actually are being given some cast interactions we rarely see. 

I agree.

• Love 5

An interesting suggestion. But would it really make any difference? Theo is such a bland and boring character in its present incarnation that most viewers might not realise he is gone. Even most other characters might not notice his absence...

When they made such a big show earlier this week of Marlena taking great pains to lock the recording machine in her desk drawer, you knew it had to be significant for ensuing events. And sure enough, Jan came back in.  After they left without locking the door; to a doctor's office, in a hospital! Five minutes after an undesirable visitor walked in on them!! John's brain aneurism must have affected his intelligence agent training.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, ajs1615 said:

I think Marci Miller is giving the best leading performance on this show since Alison Sweeney left the first time. 

I hate recasts and didn't t really like MM's acting. But this storyline with Gwen is so good and MM has made the role hers. KM can stay away now.

• Love 7

I haven't watched in forever and mostly had no idea what was going on. 

But, that Chantal is a moron. So, is her mother.  Chantal is an idiot because she whines about the secret split right in front of the "mark."  Paulina should wash her hands of her and make out her will leaving everything to Charity.  

Paulina is an idiot becuase if Chantal filed for divorce Xander could drag it out, but he couldn't force her to be married to him forever, nor could he force her to live with him.  this should have been a non-problem as far as mom is concerned.  

I'm not really sure what Lucas was trying to do with Chloe, but I think he should just tell her that second opinion made it turn out that the brain tumor was really just a pea that got lost on his way to his stomach and it's OK now.  

And Kate also drank from the stupid well that must be somewhere in town. Why would she turn her back on Kristen?

• Love 5

Another entertaining episode for me.

Paulina and Chanel continue to both delight me and I still enjoy Xander for now. We'll see how that goes once he's out of Chanel's orbit lol.

I was cracking up at Lucas just going straight to 'I'm dying!'

I even enjoyed the Kristen/Kate scenes. Still though, this Kristen shit needs to end. Why is it that everything I enjoy ends quickly and all the stupid shit I hate or am bored by lasts for years?

• Love 11
21 hours ago, wurdalak said:

People get arrested and charged all the time just on circumstantial evidence. Some even get convicted.

In this instance there is also concrete material evidence, i.e. the "smoking" coat button found at the scene of the crime. The lack of a corroborated alibi also plays in favour of her arrest.

I haven't been watching the last few days...can someone tell me:

1) how did Jan get Belle's coat?

2) in the show, who knows that Jan killed Charlie?

18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Sami, having Lucas seduce Chloe is not a good idea. Who cares if Kristen tells EJ about you and Lucas. She has no proof.

THIS!!!  Show thinks both we the audience, and Sami are stupid.

19 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I’m glad Brady and Chloe admitted their feelings for each other today.

I've always felt the best pairing for each of these characters was with each other. I wouldn't mind a Broe revisit. If nothing else, it takes Brady away from the horror that is Kristen.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, rcc said:

I hate recasts and didn't t really like MM's acting. But this storyline with Gwen is so good and MM has made the role hers. KM can stay away now.

She really has! If this were KM, I'd probably be cheering "Serves you right!" but I am fully on Abigail's side here.

• Love 5

Brady and Sami work well together.  Thought for a minute that Brady caught a clue when talking about Kristin disguising herself as Susan. 

wow Lucas is a good liar. 
poor Kate.   Sami is very lucky 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Kristen is never getting caught, is she?

But didn't you see today?  Jake just walked in on Kristen who just knocked out Kate.  I'm sure she's going to get her butt handed to her on Monday. 

Hahahaha.  Sorry, just had to get that out there.  Even if Jake pegs Susan as Kristen, she'll probably just knock him out too.  But since she had the foresight to get dressed as Susan in between knocking out Kate and starting to drag her away, I'm sure she'll manage to distract Jake somehow. 

I barely pay attention.  Could someone remind me (again, probably) why Kristen is so invested in Jake not going away with Kate for little while?

They're losing me with Chanel.  Why have her be so dumb in addition to this really dumb plot?  Like I said, it'd be much better if she pretended like she couldn't stand the thought of Xander dumping her which would increase Paulina's urgency.

But Precious also has to drop this tick she has of saying most of her lines in a coquettish/scheming way.  I mean everything is said with that inflection.  The few times she has dropped it, Chanel comes off as more real.  But it can't be used al the time. 

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

But didn't you see today?  Jake just walked in on Kristen who just knocked out Kate.  I'm sure she's going to get her butt handed to her on Monday. 

Hahahaha.  Sorry, just had to get that out there.  Even if Jake pegs Susan as Kristen, she'll probably just knock him out too.  But since she had the foresight to get dressed as Susan in between knocking out Kate and starting to drag her away, I'm sure she'll manage to distract Jake somehow. 

I barely pay attention.  Could someone remind me (again, probably) why Kristen is so invested in Jake not going away with Kate for little while?

They're losing me with Chanel.  Why have her be so dumb in addition to this really dumb plot?  Like I said, it'd be much better if she pretended like she couldn't stand the thought of Xander dumping her which would increase Paulina's urgency.

But Precious also has to drop this tick she has of saying most of her lines in a coquettish/scheming way.  I mean everything is said with that inflection.  The few times she has dropped it, Chanel comes off as more real.  But it can't be used al the time. 

It's for Vivian. Vivian will expose Kristen to Brady if she doesn't help get Jake (Vivian's son) away from Kate. It's super contrived and very Plot!

• Love 3

I thought that the 25W light bulb that appeared over his head when he mentioned Kristen pretending to be Susan would have burned for maybe a second or two and he would clue in why Susan Banks is so protective of him. 

So is Kate going to be shipped to the DiMera Island to keep Sarah company?  Nice to see the wig come off and the reveal. Or will Jake save the day and see Kate on the floor. Maybe Kristen needs to keep a wheelchair or some other motion device in her car trunk so she can haul off the bodies with less strain. She is not exactly 25 years old.

Lucas, what a cockamamey plot! The brain tumor fake illness will not work. Not everyone gets together because of sympathy that you are dying. Eventually the jig will be up when you say you have X months to live and then..... nothing. You can't make someone love you or pretend to love you because you are 'dying'. Dumb idea. I would just deal with the wrath of EJ, really. You and Sami were married, you were talking and then you fell asleep.

Chanel, you aren't exactly a bright bulb. I did like Paulina's balking at the $10 million. Not everyone has that kind of liquid cash. I would have put $1000 on the cheque. And then Chanel gushes about sharing it. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, rcc said:

I also hate recasts and am not a fan of MM. Liking the Gwen/Abigail story/

However, I’m rooting for Gwen, as unpopular as it seems w/ others opinion on that.🤷‍♀️

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Yes, I've noticed it, too.  Although I mostly find it annoying, it does make some sense to me that she would use an affected manner of speaking while talking to Xander when she was trying to impress him.  But now that she knows he isn't wealthy, I'm not sure why she's still using it.  

Paulina serving up all of those digs at Xander was cracking me up but UGH! at Chanel exposing their plot in front of her mother.  It was just so stupid.  

For as much as I'm just begging for this KruSan nonsense to be over, it does crack me up that she just keeps digging herself deeper and deeper into trouble with every step she makes.  

Lucas really needed to be wired up with Sami talking in his ear and telling him what to do every step of the way.  He was laughably bad with Chloe.  

I loved the death glare that Lauren Koslow gave after she ripped the wig off of KruSan.  LK had been making me smile since she was on Y&R in the 80s.  

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

You can't make someone love you or pretend to love you because you are 'dying'. Dumb idea.

Bob and hilary on AMC.  Jack and Kayla.  Sure, it won't work long-term, but does he need it to work long-term?

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

You had me in the first half!

• Love 2

I had actually stopped fast forwarding years ago, because I can just distract myself with my phone. However, even that can’t save me from the irritation of Kristen as Susan. I ff’ed for the first time in forever because of this nonsense. Add in Lucas pretending to be dying and I’m about done. 

• Love 4

I really liked the Lucas/Chloe scenes. As I've said before, I don't think the show has ever tried to portray them as true love, and their scenes were true to that. I also wondered how much of what Lucas said was actually true. He did only leave Chloe because of Allie the last time they were together. When he returned, Chloe was not on canvas, I believe. While I don't think Lucas has been pining for Chloe, I could see him having a "what if" sentiment regarding their relationship especially since that's the last relationship he's had on this show. I like his protectiveness of Chloe, and it shows how much their relationship has healed since her affair with Daniel, and people thought Lucas would let Chloe die when Kate poisoned her as his revenge against Chloe. Now, he's completely forgiven her, they're friends, and he's protective of her. Also, we actually got to see this development on screen. This is something Soaps used to be great at. Lastly, I liked the brain tumor lie. Considering Chloe's own issues with her health, her reasoning for staying married to Lucas because of his alcoholism, it actually seems like a credible lie that's rooted in character and relationship history.

I don't understand Jake's characterization. I didn't like Stefan, but he at least had a personality I understood, and I feel I understood his relationships to the people around him more. His scenes with Gabi just really highlighted that I don't think the writers or the actor know who this character is, and they are just throwing things at the wall because an Alamain/Dimera is great in concept, but I feel it's been an horrific execution - both times.

I didn't mind Chanel outburst at the $100,000 check. 1 - it's in-character with who we've seen Chanel be so far and how she's described by others. Childish, immature, and no foresight of her actions and their consequences and someone who has not clue how to take care of themselves. Getting haughty and having a temper tantrum because her plan didn't go as imagined is exactly how I would imagine Chanel would respond. Also, I'm pretty sure we are to think she's in her early 20's based on who the show is connecting her with - Claire, Theo., and Xander constantly telling her how young she is. Even Sami needed time to perfect her lies and schemes.

Brady and Sami were nice and so were Kristen and Kate. Soon, we're going to have a Melaswen II scenario if Kristen sends Kate and Jake away to visit Sarah.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Katy M said:

Bob and hilary on AMC.  Jack and Kayla.  Sure, it won't work long-term, but does he need it to work long-term?

Chad/Abby are a better example than these two because Chad did fake a brain tumor and Abby gave her virginity to him then she found and dumped him afterwards. 

Chad/Abby should've been in this story with Sami/Lucas instead of the current one they're in now. Chad might've reminded me why I used to like him once upon a time and doesn't have a lot of love lost for EJ because of his fling with Abby so he would help Lucas/Sami cover it up. Abby would be against it because she would be reminded of what Chad did and doesn't think Chloe should be used that way. Old issues resurface between Chad/Abby because of this. 

As terrible as this scam is I'm glad to see Lucas scheming again I just wish it was a better one.

• Love 3