Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, tribeca said:

That blouse is so ugly.  

With the white jacket, I know, right? Ugh, lol. 

I think Gabi just took this over the top and now she just seems foolish to me. There's no evidence that she can be a CEO, for god's sake, despite her "brilliance" in manipulating people.  Once the fancy dress and champagne are over, she has to actually keep an international company afloat. (Sorry, Peach, lol, I know this won't go over well with you!)

Stefan! Oy, so dumb. Hope it doesn't take forever to unravel this stupid mistake. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

With the white jacket, I know, right? Ugh, lol. 

I think Gabi just took this over the top and now she just seems foolish to me. There's no evidence that she can be a CEO, for god's sake, despite her "brilliance" in manipulating people.  Once the fancy dress and champagne are over, she has to actually keep an international company afloat. (Sorry, Peach, lol, I know this won't go over well with you!)

Stefan! Oy, so dumb. Hope it doesn't take forever to unravel this stupid mistake. 

This CEO business, be it DiMera or Titan is sort of a hoot.  All of these incompetents either want, or do, become CEO and then all they do is wander Horton Square or plot in the park to bring down the other company.  

And what exactly are DiMera Enterprises and Titan producing or making anyway?  All we ever hear about with DiMera is Gabi Shrieks and if the success of this "international" company depends on selling a few schmattas, then Harold should be either quietly pocketing the family silver or looking for a new job.   As for Titan, I'm even more unclear on what the hell that company does - make pipecleaners, maybe?

Chad, Stefan, Andre, Gabi, Sami, Kate, etc., have been the CEO's of what, exactly?

And with Titan being run by Victor's idiot grandson Brady and Chesty La Rue aka Xander, what do they make, bronzing lotion and jock straps?

Inquiring minds maybe, just maybe, want to know......Or not.....

Edited by boes
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, boes said:

This CEO business, be it DiMera or Titan is sort of a hoot.  All of these incompetents either want, or do, become CEO and then all they do is wander Horton Square or plot in the park to bring down the other company.  

And what exactly are DiMera Enterprises and Titan producing or making anyway?  All we ever hear about with DiMera is Gabi Shrieks and if the success of this "international" company depends on selling a few schmattas, then Harold should be either quietly pocketing the family silver or looking for a new job.   As for Titan, I'm even more unclear on what the hell that company does - make pipecleaners, maybe?

Chad, Stefan, Andre, Gabi, Sami, Kate, etc., have been the CEO's of what, exactly?

And with Titan being run by Victor's idiot grandson Brady and Chesty La Rue aka Xander, what do they make, bronzing lotion and jock straps?

Inquiring minds maybe, must maybe, want to know......Or not.....

Haha! Most excellent, my @boes -- and very true. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, boes said:

Inquiring minds maybe, must maybe, want to know......Or not.....

See, now that would be a storyline that would actually interest me. Kate, Brady, and Xander relaunching Titan as a sex toy/apparel company with an emphasis on the gay market. Can't think of three better characters to lead this story.

Throw in EJ and Patrick Lockhart for their own history with the subject!!!! 

Many of you will get the EJ/Patrick reference. Lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

You know, as crazy as this Kristen Nicole mask business seems, I just found a news story about a Brazilian inmate who used a similar kind of get up to try and sneak out of prison disguised as his own daughter. They ended up catching him and then he hung himself, but you kind of got to give him credit for thinking outside the box...no?

I guess Ron was somehow ahead of the times LOL

Do they watch DOOL in prison?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

You know, as crazy as this Kristen Nicole mask business seems, I just found a news story about a Brazilian inmate who used a similar kind of get up to try and sneak out of prison disguised as his own daughter. They ended up catching him and then he hung himself, but you kind of got to give him credit for thinking outside the box...no?

I guess Ron was somehow ahead of the times LOL

Do they watch DOOL in prison?

That would be too cruel

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Am I supposed to buying that Eric & Sarah are a great love story?!  I find them both annoying & Eric is such a mopey sad-sack.  They got the full treatment today, with a romantic song & lots of skin...are they supposed to be a 'forever" couple?  I don't mean to offend fans of "Sa--ric", but I find them yuck.  Meanwhile, drunk Xander pouring out his woes to Maggie was funny.

• Love 14

Well getting laid by Sarah is certainly preferable than him getting choked up over Nicole or beating the crap out of people. 

Today’s show left me with many questions 

will Eric be upset when he finds out his brother slept with the love of his life while he sleeping with his other brothers wife ?

Hope should be considered a suspect in Teds murder.  You know someone saw her in that trash can. You can’t even have a private conversation out loud with yourself in that park without someone easy dropping.  Why did Eli excuse her so easily?

Will Gabby hire a lawyer for her husband?   If she really wants to screw him over again Justin isn’t busy.  

Why does Kate keep fainting?  Someone give that girl a fruit cup. 

Zander and Maggie are a cute friendship. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
51 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I don't mean to offend fans of "Sa--ric", but I find them yuck.  Meanwhile, drunk Xander pouring out his woes to Maggie was funny.

I like Sarah when she is with Xander. Yes, he is...morally ambiguous, but she isn't so syrupy with him and I liked their vibe. So of course, we get stuck with sappy schmoopy Sic. (Sar-ic likely makes more sense, but Sic describes my feeling about this pairing!)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Yeah, it's hard to get excited for Sara and Eric on a regular day.  It's even tougher when there's a good chance Nicole will be discovered actually alive once the Kristen as Nicole story is found out.

So Tony's going to be Andre, right? Tony was in a wheelchair.  The next time we see him, he's walking with a cane. I suspected a switch then. He's being rather flippant over this Ted is dead thing.  And there was this--vibe I was getting today with Kate. 

I did like drunk Rex and drunk Xander. 

Kate:  You do remember he kidnapped me and left me for dead?
Rex: Yes. And I'm still really mad about that. But he's also a great drinking buddy.

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

So Rex punched Eric because he WANTED to sleep with Sarah, but he's sitting beside Xander and drinking with him after he actually slept with her.

Where is Kristen getting her money?

To be fair, didn't Sarah/Xander happen when Rex/Sarah were no longer exclusive at that point? The point being, they weren't married. Eric was lusting after his brother's wife.

So the circumstances were different, even if the results were the same.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Maybe she's pregnant!  

In a town where a face mask can literally grown inches on your bust and butt in minutes, where death can be treated with two ibuprophen, where John Black can have 136 origin stories, where Ben is considered a good catch by anyone other than the FBI, where Doc can be considered a good psychiatrist and Eric a good man, what's a little thing like an almost 70 woman having a baby!

I wonder what she'll name it......

Edited by boes
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Today’s show left me with many questions 

will Eric be upset when he finds out his brother slept with the love of his life while he sleeping with his other brothers wife ?

Hope should be considered a suspect in Teds murder.  You know someone saw her in that trash can. You can’t even have a private conversation out loud with yourself in that park without someone eas dropping.  Why did Eli excuse her so easily?

Will Gabby hire a lawyer for her husband?   If she really wants to screw him over again Justin isn’t busy.  

• LOL 1

Sorry I did not mean to quote myself 🙄 and there is no way to delete it 

I don’t really know the character Tony.  Has he always been a little creepy?  There is something very strange about him. 

Kate was in the hospital after her kidnapping surely they would have found a concussion or pregnancy.  My guess is Sarah is poisoning her.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I don’t really know the character Tony.  Has he always been a little creepy?  There is something very strange about him. 

I have never seen Tony before so I don't know, but imo this guy is acting like Andre.

Kate was in the hospital after her kidnapping surely they would have found a concussion or pregnancy.  My guess is Sarah is poisoning her.  

I love this idea lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, sweetautumn said:

Well getting laid by Sarah is certainly preferable than him getting choked up over Nicole or beating the crap out of people. 

I mean all these options suck where Eric is concerned but him banging Sarah is the least sucky. At least now that they banged the story will end a lot sooner. It usually does.

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

That's a good point. It seems like Gabi (CB) has moved in to the mature storyline(s) whereas JJ (CM) is more in to the teen storyline(s) with Haley.

Gabi is older than JJ even though CM's acting is mature for his age so while I thought the actors had chemistry the characters as a couple never made sense in the first place based on how they were written. 

I don't consider JJ/Haley teens considering she's a nurse and he's an EMT not exactly the teen scene. That doesn't exist on Days anymore. He's in the age group he was supposed to be in the thing is CM's acting is more suited to the vets of the show. I feel he works better with Matt, Missy and Kassie than he does with those around his age. JJ has an old soul.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Sorry I did not mean to quote myself 🙄 and there is no way to delete it 

Tony was at his worst a "grey" character and at his best a decent guy. His romance with Anna was always a highlight and his love for Carrie was beautiful. He also had really good friendships with Billie, Marlena, etc. 

Tony hasn't been around in ten years and before that the character wasn't around for twenty years. 

I think Thaoo is playing him as rather broken and delusioned. 

What I still don't get is why he is helping Kristen. Yeah she is his sister but he hasn't seen her in 30yrs and they weren't close when they were younger. 

• Love 4

Sarah is pathetic. She's settling for a mopey, disloyal man still obsessed with another woman. A woman who was involved with his brother first.

This is not some great love story. It's ridiculous.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Am I supposed to buying that Eric & Sarah are a great love story?!  I find them both annoying & Eric is such a mopey sad-sack.  They got the full treatment today, with a romantic song & lots of skin...are they supposed to be a 'forever" couple?  I don't mean to offend fans of "Sa--ric", but I find them yuck.  Meanwhile, drunk Xander pouring out his woes to Maggie was funny.

Yes, that was the most tortured declaration of love I've ever seen.  Eric looked like he had just been told he had some hideous disease rather than that the woman he loved also loved him back.  And do most men have candles in their bedrooms just waiting to be lit?  When Sarah was going on about how his smile started with his eyes all I could think was - quick, when is the last time Eric smiled?

4 hours ago, tribeca said:

Yes, Eric will be pissed.  He doesn't want Nicole but that doesn't mean Brady should be with her - especially since he allows her to make her own decisions!

4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I like Sarah when she is with Xander. Yes, he is...morally ambiguous, but she isn't so syrupy with him and I liked their vibe. So of course, we get stuck with sappy schmoopy Sic. (Sar-ic likely makes more sense, but Sic describes my feeling about this pairing!)

Yes, I agree that Sarah is more likeable with him.  Unfortunately, if they pair them up, Xander will go all schmoopy trying to be a "better person" and we'll lose the morally gray character that makes Xander interesting.

3 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Yeah, it's hard to get excited for Sara and Eric on a regular day.  It's even tougher when there's a good chance Nicole will be discovered actually alive once the Kristen as Nicole story is found out.

This hasn't even happened and already I'm sick of that story line.  Eric dumping Sarah for the "love of his life" AGAIN, Sarah moping, Eric feeling guilty (and moping.)  What a fun story!

3 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I did like drunk Rex and drunk Xander. 

Kate:  You do remember he kidnapped me and left me for dead?
Rex: Yes. And I'm still really mad about that. But he's also a great drinking buddy.

Great lines - well played!

4 hours ago, tribeca said:

This.  I would love it if instead of hooking Xander up with Sarah they just continue this.  Xander would still be trying to be a better person but he would be doing it for good reasons and wouldn't have to lose his smart-ass manner.  He'd also be able to do some slightly questionable (but not actually terrible) things so he's still be interesting. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, that was the most tortured declaration of love I've ever seen.  Eric looked like he had just been told he had some hideous disease rather than that the woman he loved also loved him back.  And do most men have candles in their bedrooms just waiting to be lit?  When Sarah was going on about how his smile started with his eyes all I could think was - quick, when is the last time Eric smiled?

Yes, Eric will be pissed.  He doesn't want Nicole but that doesn't mean Brady should be with her - especially since he allows her to make her own decisions!

Yes, I agree that Sarah is more likeable with him.  Unfortunately, if they pair them up, Xander will go all schmoopy trying to be a "better person" and we'll lose the morally gray character that makes Xander interesting.

This hasn't even happened and already I'm sick of that story line.  Eric dumping Sarah for the "love of his life" AGAIN, Sarah moping, Eric feeling guilty (and moping.)  What a fun story!

Great lines - well played!

This.  I would love it if instead of hooking Xander up with Sarah they just continue this.  Xander would still be trying to be a better person but he would be doing it for good reasons and wouldn't have to lose his smart-ass manner.  He'd also be able to do some slightly questionable (but not actually terrible) things so he's still be interesting. 

Eric smiled when Carrie/Sami were in town. 

That being said I agree with you about Xander and hope the show surprises me and keeps him this way however given how they neutered the other promising edgy males before him I don't hold out much hope.

• Love 3

Xander and Maggie have an interesting relationship - she brings out a decent side to him. They have fun, they laugh, they enjoy each other. He did slip up about Nicole, though.

Hope should also be a suspect in Ted's death. However an autopsy should probably clear Stefan - no gunshot residue, Ted was shot at close range due to the entry wound, the blood on the floor would not match the wound, etc. All circumstantial evidence.

Geez, Brady, do you have to go there with Nicole/Kristen? She knows that you will recognize her real body - there are not burns or scars or anything. Maybe she will deflate again. Who knows.

I like the idea that Sarah is poisoning Kate. No one would suspect her.

Since Eric is a former priest, he may very well have some candles in his bedroom to light when he is praying - I assume he says his prayers each night. Or someone hit a Bath and Body Works candle sale! No real great love story with him and Sarah - just an infatuation.

Xander and Rex do make good drinking buddies and sort of a nice male friendship.

• LOL 2
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Geez, Brady, do you have to go there with Nicole/Kristen? She knows that you will recognize her real body - there are not burns or scars or anything. Maybe she will deflate again. Who knows.

🤣 Funny as hell!   

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

The cheese stands alone, but I liked the Eric/Sarah love making scenes, complete with romantic song. I know they won’t last, so I’ll savor it as long as I can.

LG described the scenes as slapdash, spontaneous and hungry. "It's a long time coming. So it's definitely more raw and passionate than slow and sensual."  She definitely delivered on what she said. 

Edited by Guest

Forgive me but Xander is growing on me! Drinking buddies with Rex and eating ice cream with Maggie.  I’m here for this entertainment. 

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.  You is a fool girl.  Eric’s Pavlovian response to all things Nicole means he will never be your forever love.  This can only end in tears.

Kristen reminds me of cartoon Cruella DeVille.  Skinny, scrappy, evil. 

Brady, Brady, Brady.  Why now?   What possible reason could you have for giving in to ‘Nicole’ now?

Hope is not sufficiently upset about Ted   She let that dude ruin her marriage to Rafe and now he’s dead   And she’s just in Navy Drew mode  

Forgive me but Xander is growing on me! Drinking buddies with Rex and eating ice cream with Maggie.  I’m here for this entertainment. 

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.  You is a fool girl.  Eric’s Pavlovian response to all things Nicole means he will never be your forever love.  This can only end in tears.

Brady, Brady, Brady.  Why now?   What possible reason could you have for giving in to ‘Nicole’ now?

Hope is not sufficiently upset about Ted   She let that dude ruin her marriage to Rafe and now he’s dead   And she’s just in Navy Drew mode  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, boes said:

Boes, I like you...but leave Chesty alone. His pecs provide more entertainment than 2/3s of the storylines at any given time.

Seriously though, they are lucky to have Paul T and should keep him happy. Best physical shape of all the guys, great acting range and a natural charm. He reminds me of other better soap characters (early 90s Jake crossed with Morgan from Another World maybe?)

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, SueB said:

She's kinda a hot mess right now. In wanted fellon mode, dressing up as Nicole (which you know just galls her) and threatening to shoot everyone and/or bring them back to life...

So glad Eileen isn't back for this. Kinda adjusting to Stacy. The material helps.

Truthfully, Eileen had a really good run as Kristen and she and Marlena had plenty of confrontations over the years. It's nice to know that even if Eileen isn't in the role right now, she got to send Kristen off, albeit out a window, and then show her return. She even got to play Susan again! It could have been worse. She could have had to abandon the role in the middle of a storyline.

Anyone think Valerie will come back?

23 minutes ago, SueB said:

She's kinda a hot mess right now. In wanted fellon mode, dressing up as Nicole (which you know just galls her) and threatening to shoot everyone and/or bring them back to life...

So glad Eileen isn't back for this. Kinda adjusting to Stacy. The material helps.

Truthfully, Eileen had a really good run as Kristen and she and Marlena had plenty of confrontations over the years. It's nice to know that even if Eileen isn't in the role right now, she got to send Kristen off, albeit out a window, and then show her return. She even got to play Susan again! It could have been worse. She could have had to abandon the role in the middle of a storyline.

Anyone think Valerie will come back?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Sarah is pathetic. She's settling for a mopey, disloyal man still obsessed with another woman. A woman who was involved with his brother first.

This is not some great love story. It's ridiculous.

Eric and Nicole were first loves from the very beginning.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

It's about time that they had Kristen's voice coming out of Nicole's mouth.

"You're going to find it hard to believe ... Kristen is still alive."  Yeah, Tony, the guy who just came back from the dead, is going to find that hard to believe.

Hope just throws a bill onto the table without bothering to see what it is? How much was their lunch bill?  What if she threw a one down there?

Remember the retcon of when Chad and Abby used to play Little League together?  And now, she was a softball pitcher?

Serial cheater Rex has no leg to stand on here.

• Love 6

Hmm weren't Greta and Eric first loves back then with Nicole being the little vixen? I guess I may be barking up the wrong tree lol.  

Edited by Guest

I knew Gabi was going to cave. Everybody and their grandmother knows she wants Stefan. She's doing the same shit Sami did. Giving in to her weakness. Look at Sarah. Laying there humping Eric while he's whining about losing the love of his life. Whatever. It's just hard for the show to right any strong independent women.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, sweetautumn said:

Hmm weren't Greta and Eric first loves back then with Nicole being the little vixen? I guess I may be barking up the wrong tree lol.  

I believe that Eric started seeing Greta after Nicole left him when Kate payed her to marry Lucas so he could get custody of Will.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I like Rex a lot, and certainly more than I like Sarah, but yea he needed to get off his high horse today. But also I kinda loved him going after Eric and Sarah because they both kinda suck lol.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

It's about time that they had Kristen's voice coming out of Nicole's mouth.

"You're going to find it hard to believe ... Kristen is still alive."  Yeah, Tony, the guy who just came back from the dead, is going to find that hard to believe.

Hope just throws a bill onto the table without bothering to see what it is? How much was their lunch bill?  What if she threw a one down there?

Remember the retcon of when Chad and Abby used to play Little League together?  And now, she was a softball pitcher?

That was Chad/Gabi playing HS baseball together. I don't recall Abby being involved.

2 hours ago, Sidney said:

Whatever. It's just hard for the show to right any strong independent women.

Well ones that get airtime. Kayla is a strong independent woman and we barely see her.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Eric and Nicole were first loves from the very beginning.

I know. I didn't phrase it well. I was just trying to make a point about the brother thing. Poorly.

• Love 2

Rex, you don't have much to stand on. You pressured Sarah to marry you at every opportunity, and you were oblivious to anything except her. She turned you down a bit to ease up on the wedding plans, but nope, full steam ahead. The marriage should not have happened.

Geez Kate, talking to 'Tony' without knowing where he has been all this time, his allies, what motivations would he have for helping you? You thought he was Andre.

Surprised that Nicole's mask didn't fall off overnight. Although Brady was getting something strange in the head between his ears - a thought, a memory, a memory of a tattoo on Kristen DiMera's back. There may be brain cell activity!

Gabi, as much as you protest, you still want Stefan, and you believe him to be innocent. Which he is. Of these crimes, anyway. She and Rafe were boring. Her lipstick was really good, though.

The Brady Pub can't cash a $100 bill? No change in the till? The staff would need to check it out to ensure it isn't counterfeit - maybe that is the reason. Nice of Hope to go back to the same trash can and find the necklace! Odd that no one else has fished through the trash for any bottles/cans/valuables.

• Love 3

I don't think Sarah needs to worry one little bit about ever losing Eric to Nicole, if the real one turns up alive someday.  Eric must have other male family members currently involved with someone, I'm sure he'll go after them first.  Eric collects other men's wives and girlfriends the way Maggie collects Hummels.  Every one, a Precious Moment for St. Eric the Divine - good one, Rexie Rexie Rex Rex.

I know he's a dawg and I know he cheated with Mimi ( as horrific as that is to even contemplate) and then with Sarah's sister, smelling salts and pitch forks were Maggie's mainstay when that came out, but Eric and Sarah doing the deed apparently doesn't bother the poor dear one little bit.  Pipe down the next time you feel like pointing out anyone else's hypocrisy, Maggie.

Sarah's in for it now, anyway.  Is she really going to be okay with having only two settings for water in Eric's apartment, Cold and Holy?   I'm sure they'll be very miserable together and it seems nothing makes Eric happier than misery, his and everyone else's.

I so wish that when Brady woke up this morning, NotNicole was back to wearing the Mexican wrestling mask.  

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6

You know I see most people talk about how Sarah brings Eric down and that she's in the way of Ericole etc. Yet its Eric/Nicole who do it to themselves and I think Eric is the one who brings Sarah down. I mean Sarah doesn't bother me with other people as much.  She at least has a pulse.

(I'm not talking here just in other boards etc)

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

You know I see most people talk about how Sarah brings Eric down and that she's in the way of Ericole etc. Yet its Eric/Nicole who do it to themselves and I think Eric is the one who brings Sarah down. I mean Sarah doesn't bother me with other people as much.  She at least has a pulse.

(I'm not talking here just in other boards etc)

Eric and Nicole are snoozeworthy. I like Sarah’s spunk. She’s a spitfire like Nicole used to be. Now Nicole’s  a dud.

Edited by TenaciousWarrior
  • Love 4

They really don't know how to write for any age group, tbh. The adults & vets act like teenagers and the actual teenagers act like pre-teens from an 90's after school special.

• Love 5

Friday’s cliffhanger was good. 

The look on Brady’s face.  He was thinking who did I just sleep with ?

Rex really told Sarah and Eric off.  Did Sarah really think they could all just be friends?

sarah could have waited a day or two.  She also needs a friend.  Her mom knows too much about her love life.   

Yeah for Hope getting caught digging in the trash. 

Ben and Ciara have not been around.  I don’t miss them one bit. 

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Ben and Ciara have not been around.  I don’t miss them one bit. 

I do. Having just watched the Sarah/Eric “love scene”, I’ve gotta say that although Ben is a serial killer and Ciara is an entitled princess, at least the actors have chemistry and are working to sell the (shitty) story. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BoldDays said:

I do. Having just watched the Sarah/Eric “love scene”, I’ve gotta say that although Ben is a serial killer and Ciara is an entitled princess, at least the actors have chemistry and are working to sell the (shitty) story. 

I kindly disagree. By the look of it, LG and GV do appear to have chemistry. The Sarah/Eric confession and love scenes were much better than I expected. It's obviously both actors are very capable and they are selling it despite the horrible writing. If Ben and Caira are played by stronger actors, they'd be more convincing as the hero and heroine of Salem. 

To CanaryFan98: those people are cruel, aren't they? They'd rather have poor Eric not come out of his shell and embrace love again. Really, hasn't he suffered enough? Do they ever stop and think maybe the reason for his grumpiness is he hadn't get laid for a year? 

P.S. I sincerely wish TPTBs give Eric and Sarah something else to do than screwing each others brain out. Otherwise they would become the new Rex/Mimi of Salem lol. 

Edited by Guest