Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, boes said:

Her using Paige's memory in her lie to Jack was just despicable.

Yes, 100%. Also despicable is the way "Nicole" tosses out her grief over Holly whenever she's pushed for answers about her behavior. I can't wait until that story line is kaput as well. The show's trying my patience, y'all. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Yes, 100%. Also despicable is the way "Nicole" tosses out her grief over Holly whenever she's pushed for answers about her behavior. I can't wait until that story line is kaput as well. The show's trying my patience, y'all. 

That's so true.  When "Nicole" did that yesterday when Brady confronted her about acting crazy it annoyed the hell out of me.  

I'm hoping that this time, when Kristen is exposed, the whole town tosses her out of a window.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Jack's attitude towards everything, though, felt like it came out of nowhere.  I wish this show did a better job at motivation.  It's clear they want to move onto the next arc of this story but can't be bothered to actually plant of motive to pivot on.

This. The same can be said with Gabi and Stefan suddenly having love type feelings for each other. They never put any work into anything lol.

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

How is possible Haley’s acting has gotten worse?

I know right! She was actively terrible yesterday. I was embarrassed. I also think she's bring CM down because he hasn't been good in awhile either.

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm quite behind.  Has Queen Gabi been doing anything I should lay my peepers on?

Well, she pretty much been in Stefan's orbit, so if you enjoy that.... lol

• Love 2
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

And EJ, Sami, Johnny and Sydney.

I don't think Kristen wants to marry them.

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm quite behind.  Has Queen Gabi been doing anything I should lay my peepers on?

She just suggested today that she and Stefan get married.

• Love 1

Henry, you deserve far better than Jennifer Horton.

Jenn really should adjust her makeup - she looked haggard and old today. Whatever colours used did not flatter her. Maybe a brighter pink lipstick?

Brady, you think nothing seems off with Nicole with her interest in running DiMera? She's been mourning her daughter for a month and now is on the hunt to get someone to marry her so she can run the company? No red flags? Has the sun burned the few remaining Salem Brain cells?

Excellent plan, Gabi, to marry Stefan.

Eve, what you did to Jack is wrong. He is probably right in some way about grieving your daughter when it is convenient for you to do so. Let him take the serum and see what he wants to do with his life. No idea what you really see in him except being a way to spite Jennifer.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Henry, you deserve far better than Jennifer Horton.

Jenn really should adjust her makeup - she looked haggard and old today. Whatever colours used did not flatter her. Maybe a brighter pink lipstick?

Brady, you think nothing seems off with Nicole with her interest in running DiMera? She's been mourning her daughter for a month and now is on the hunt to get someone to marry her so she can run the company? No red flags? Has the sun burned the few remaining Salem Brain cells?

Excellent plan, Gabi, to marry Stefan.

Eve, what you did to Jack is wrong. He is probably right in some way about grieving your daughter when it is convenient for you to do so. Let him take the serum and see what he wants to do with his life. No idea what you really see in him except being a way to spite Jennifer.

Was the actor playing Henry on soaps before? He just has the look of a soap actor. I don’t know what that exactly is but he looks like one.

Melissa Reeves looked a little not put together today. The hair,  makeup & wardrobe department must really hate her. Also, I wish she would get her teeth whiten. In this day and age there is no excuse for an actor (or people in general) to have yellow teeth. Rant over. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Was the actor playing Henry on soaps before? He just has the look of a soap actor. I don’t know what that exactly is but he looks like one.

Melissa Reeves looked a little not put together today. The hair,  makeup & wardrobe department must really hate her. Also, I wish she would get her teeth whiten. In this day and age there is no excuse for an actor (or people in general) to have yellow teeth. Rant over. 

He had bit parts on Sunset Beach and Y&R in the 90s

• Love 2

No spoilers but I wonder if they are setting up Dr. Shah to team up with Eve for revenge against Jack and Jennifer. That seems to be the only reason why they would bring him back into the story at this point. Dr. Shah is a handsome doctor who has been humiliated several times by Jennifer and her inability to let Jack go. I have been working with doctors all the time, some of them do have the biggest egos, and the slightest hit to their ego can bring out their ugly side.

Loved the flashback to the cave and the first time Jack and Jennifer made love. I still miss those days of grand adventure and story lines that brought multiple characters together to escape. The Cruise of Deception and Alamania played onscreen during my high school years and I still remember how much fun they were to watch and exciting for me as a viewer.

But the old stories were still interwoven into the new stories. I still remember Jack and Kayla talking about her rape and Steve's death in Alamania. It was a short scene but so important not only because it was the first time they talked about his crime, but because they wove it into the current narrative. Clips are near impossible to find but the gist was that she wanted to kill Lawrence out of revenge and Jack tells her she would never do it because violence isn't the answer to anything and she taught him that. This lead to them discussing the rape.

Was it necessary to do this? No, but it was such an important moment. Jack and Kayla would never be comfortable around each other, a beat they continue to play until this day, but they discussed what he did to her and he apologized for it, knowing an apology would never be enough. Sure, part of it was set up for the story of Jennifer's rape by Lawrence but it was still a great scene and MA and MBE played it perfectly.

I'm just saying that those are the moments and things missing now, those little beats that take a story from good to great.

• Love 6

Maybe they should try pairing JJ with a blonde for a change see if it would look similar to J&J because I see it too with young MA and Casey.

Yeah I know there was Eve but its funny she's the only white chick he's been in a pairing with. That's just unheard of on soaps for a white character.

• Love 2

Bringing this discussion over from the spoilers since it's more about character discussion than spoilers:

His dad's alive. And he's had quite a few good scenes with Jack both character-wise and actor-wise.

• Love 3

That's the only watchable thing about JJ these days his family scenes but again nothing else he had more going on when he was a troublemaker and banged Eve. Plus still had family scenes. After that they neutered him and just shoved him into the background.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That's the only watchable thing about JJ these days his family scenes but again nothing else he had more going on when he was a troublemaker and banged Eve. Plus still had family scenes. After that they neutered him and just shoved him into the background.

The suicide attempt scenes were not background.  And he should have got an Emmy for that, not even a pre-nom.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

The suicide attempt scenes were not background.  And he should have got an Emmy for that, not even a pre-nom.

The fact that he didn't even get a pre-nom for that and Camila didn't get one for the gaslighting Abby stuff is a straight-up travesty.

• Love 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Before that? Nothing except Paige's death/Eve's affair. And after that? He was given nothing to do all year until this lame immigration storyline. Like I said he's only brought out for these lame social justice issue storylines. I was hoping JJ would revert to form and going off the rails instead they turned him into an earnest doormat and has been written into a corner ever since. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The fact that he didn't even get a pre-nom for that and Camila didn't get one for the gaslighting Abby stuff is a straight-up travesty.

He was nominated for an Emmy they gave it to Rome Flynn instead. I found Camilla more compelling with JJ's suicide attempt than I did for the entire gaslighting storyline which was terrible on all fronts to me. Regardless the Emmy's don't mean much especially with 4 soaps left. I mean his GF got an Emmy and I didn't think she's great either.  Hell Kyler Pettis(Theo) got an Emmy and he left in January 2018. 

Casey makes the most of the crap he's given and doesn't phone it in like a lot of his peers have I respect that. Same with Camila. A shame that I feel he's wasting his career potential on a soap that doesn't see him as leading man material.

• Love 3

Once upon a time you could write nice interesting characters on a soap but soaps don't care about those characters anymore because being nice isn't considered interesting its all about the villain or bad boy/girl. Nice characters have no personality etc to them at all at least the ones that have existed in recent years

Where is it written that soaps don't care about nice characters? Nice characters DO have personality...and fans DO care about them. Case in point, Kayla. She's not a villian, she's not a bad girl, and she's not out "banging" other guys. And yet, her fans love her...and many of us DO find her interesting, especially her relationship with Tripp.

• Love 7
On 7/26/2019 at 5:05 AM, boes said:

Good description.  Kristin-as-Nicole is pretty low rent.  

Remember shortly after Kristin-as-Nicole showed up, before the Holly fakeout, she and Eric were getting frisky on his couch and she stopped him, told him she wasn't ready to expose her body because she was massively scarred from the fire?  Well, she seems to have forgotten THAT particular lie, since she was pretty exposed from head to ample toe today.

This needs to be Kristin's last hurrah.  The character is so played out.

Eileen's last appearance was during that Will 's resurrection storyline. 

Instead of showing Eileen wearing a red dress and bragging that she knew where the real EJ was , they could have simply showed her dining at an undisclosed location at Vatican City . afterall, Stefano and the kids he raised are catholic . 

Then a cardinal walks into that apartment and its revealed that the cardinal is ,lets say , Fabio DiMera , the grandson of one of Stefano's 6 older brothers who has decided to provide refuge for his legal cousin who survived that fall from the DiMera castle. 

Then they should have left Kristen there . 

• Love 2
On 7/26/2019 at 5:05 AM, boes said:

Good description.  Kristin-as-Nicole is pretty low rent.  

Remember shortly after Kristin-as-Nicole showed up, before the Holly fakeout, she and Eric were getting frisky on his couch and she stopped him, told him she wasn't ready to expose her body because she was massively scarred from the fire?  Well, she seems to have forgotten THAT particular lie, since she was pretty exposed from head to ample toe today.

This needs to be Kristin's last hurrah.  The character is so played out.

Wish Staci Haiduk was cast as Melissa Horton . 

Melissa could return to Salem to revive Anderson Manufacturing. This company was a major part of Salem during the 1970s and early 1980s before it was burned down . 

(edited)
On 7/27/2019 at 12:57 AM, nilyank said:

And EJ, Sami, Johnny and Sydney.

On 7/26/2019 at 10:57 PM, Silver Raven said:

The whole family likes that Abigail lives in Paris?  Can't say as I blame them.

Henry, giving it up was a good idea.

Benjy's son Steven is still alive.  No idea how old he is.  And there's always Theo.

Lucas Adams ,who plays Tripp ,should have been cast as Steven Hawk . 

Just go to the google search engine and type "Jim Lunsford Days of our lives " .

Jim played Benjy Hawk . 

Lucas looks like he is the son of Jim . They do share quite a strong resemblance . 

Instead of creating Tripp ,it would have been better if Lucas was cast as Steven. 

Steven could have easily been lured to Salem by Andre's 2015 return . afterall ,Steven's father was murdered by Andre.  

Steve could have received a phonecall from Benjy's widow ,Sonja Hawk ,that Steven has vanished and she she is worried he is going to plan to do something dumb like murdering Andre . instead of Steve going off on some errand to look for his and Ava's contrieved son ,he would be looking for Benjy's son . 

Now if TIIC had actually kept Tyler "Pocket" Wilkins as Steve and Kayla's adopted son ,It would have actually presented a unique scenario for Steve and Kayla. 

Tyler is Mimi and Philip's IVF baby who was given up for adoption since Mimi and Philip had no parental rights to him . Steve and Kayla were on the verge of adopting him but TIIC changed all that and created the lame Joey Johnson . 

Anyways , lets imagine pocket was Steve and Kayla's kid .

Steven Hawk  would be staying with Steve and Kayla plus he is a biological DiMera. Meanwhile ,Pocket would be Steve and Kayla's adopted son and a biological Kiriakis . 

I could picture Steven being a big bro to Pocket.  

Plus both Steven and Pocket could easily reject their respective biological crime families . 

All im saying is ,there could have been so much stories if Pocket ended up as Steve and Kayla's adopted son . especially since Pocket is the biological grandson of Steve and Kayla's enemy ,Victor Kiriakis .

So many possible  storylines squandered. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Now if TIIC had actually kept Tyler "Pocket" Wilkins as Steve and Kayla's adopted son ,It would have actually presented a unique scenario for Steve and Kayla

God no. If neither Mimi who was told couldn't have children or Philip wanted Tyler, there was no way that either Kate or Victor would have been okay with strangers raising their grandson. That the show went this route is still unbelievable and out of character for me.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

God no. If neither Mimi who was told couldn't have children or Philip wanted Tyler, there was no way that either Kate or Victor would have been okay with strangers raising their grandson. That the show went this route is still unbelievable and out of character for me.

Thats what I am saying . So many storyline possibilities could have taken place . 

But the thing is that Philip and Mimi signed away their parental rights. So Victor and Kate would still have no claim to Tyler. 

Mimi and Philip signed papers that allowed Lauren,the surrogate mother  to terminate the pregnancy

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2

I love how they have the "AD" monogram on the robe.

Nicole didn't survive the explosion?  I bet that isn't true.

"Your children are here."  Uh, no, Abigail isn't.  Thank God.

"El Erotico".  LOL

Why are they talking about incestuous implications when neither of them is a blood DiMera?

Considering that Abe is standing right there, it pisses me off that they keep forgetting that Theo is a DiMera.  And so is Chad, for that matter.

• Love 5

Hope, Jennifer, and Marlena are pretty front burner. 

I think the actress who plays Kayla doesn’t care if she works a lot. She probably made a decent amount in the 80/90s and her long time husband is a successful LA plastic surgeon. 

• Love 2
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Hope, Jennifer, and Marlena are pretty front burner. 

I think the actress who plays Kayla doesn’t care if she works a lot. She probably made a decent amount in the 80/90s and her long time husband is a successful LA plastic surgeon. 

Hope is front burner.   Jen and Marlena not so much. Well, I guess Marlena was front burner a few months ago but she was in a coma. lol.  Eve got more story in Jack's return than Jen.  How does that happen???

Mary Beth Evans I'm sure is disappointed since Ron took over.  Josh Griffith wrote for her. Ron?  Not so much.  Plus Mary Beth and Stephen always talk about how their favorite kind of writing is realistic family drama.  Sadly, that is not Rons style. 

Spoiler

I'm  thankful that Steve is returning but I'm trying not to hold out hope that the story will be any good.  It'll be as badly written as all of Ron's returns.

Edited by SnK
  • Love 5
(edited)

Forgot to say one bizarre thing from Friday:  When Jennifer was talking about moving on, she said something about not having built a life with Jack before he died.  Huh.  Besides the fact that much of her adult life was spent raising her kids with him, they were engaged when he "died" the last time.  That's kind of life building.

Listen, Eve, you can't behave like a complete and utter loon and destroy Jack's last chance to get his memory back and then be all "I know that's how you felt about me all along" when he calls you a bitch after you do all that ish.  Bitch is actually kind under those circumstances, IMO. 

After having tapped into the worst of Jack in order to further her own needs without giving him the gift of guilt, things could have gone so much worse for her.

And having her accuse Jack of using her in order to become mayor was rich considering he never even thought of it until she came up with that nutty idea. 

Speaking of last chances, I wonder if actors just want to protest when they're all so completely dumb as to not have made a zillion copies of the formula in Rolf's diary.  Scan that baby. Copy it. Upload it to the cloud.  Tweet it out. 

Finally, my Kristin and Tony ride again! #ShippedThemBackInTheDay #MaybeSoleShipper #EvenThoughHeWasAndre #ButWasHe? #HeWasPlayedAsTony #Retconfusion

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, SnK said:

Eve got more story in Jack's return than Jen.  How does that happen???

Easy. She has a long history with Ron dating back to OLTL and he liked writing for her there. It pays to be a pet of the head writer. But, in this case, Eve should be a fucking footnote from the early '90s where Jack is concerned. They never loved each other, let alone liked each other very much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Speaking of last chances, I wonder if actors just want to protest when they're all so completely dumb as to not have made a zillion copies of the formula in Rolf's diary.  Scan that baby. Copy it. Upload it to the cloud.  Tweet it out.

giphy.gif

Thank you! Like, it's cool, it's just the key to understanding a mad scientist's work and how to fix it when his experiments go bad. We sure wouldn't want to have to deal with another deadly brain tumor here, would we?? 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
55 minutes ago, SnK said:

Hope is front burner.   Jen and Marlena not so much. Well, I guess Marlena was front burner a few months ago but she was in a coma. lol.  Eve got more story in Jack's return than Jen.  How does that happen???

Mary Beth Evans I'm sure is disappointed since Ron took over.  Josh Griffith wrote for her. Ron?  Not so much.  Plus Mary Beth and Stephen always talk about how their favorite kind of writing is realistic family drama.  Sadly, that is not Rons style. 

Reveal spoiler

I'm  thankful that Steve is returning but I'm trying not to hold out hope that the story will be any good.  It'll be as badly written as all of Ron's returns.

Exactly! Hope sure but I don't really consider her nice these days(does the show want me to I mean she seemed to be portrayed as terrible for not wanting her daughter dating an SK...)  Jennifer didn't even matter in her own story I mean really?! 

Characters like Kayla and Jennifer aren't considered interesting to write for because they are "nice". Marlena should've been front and center with Claire's mental issues instead it was about Ben talking her down. Yes the SK with a heart of gold... 

Fortunately these characters used to have decent stories and characterizations to fall back on so you at least have that to hold onto even if they're a shell of their former selves. 

JJ doesn't have that going for him I'm afraid he's doomed to be a nice guy loser until Days ends(or he leaves). His POV really doesn't matter much I mean Eve planted drugs in his apartment and he never got to react to that.

16 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Easy. She has a long history with Ron dating back to OLTL and he liked writing for her there. It pays to be a pet of the head writer. But, in this case, Eve should be a fucking footnote from the early '90s where Jack is concerned. They never loved each other, let alone liked each other very much.

A few years ago I'd agree but considering Eve's affair with JJ and her pretty much going out of her way to make Jennifer and JJ's lives miserable at varying points of time that's no longer the case.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

A few years ago I'd agree but considering Eve's affair with JJ and her pretty much going out of her way to make Jennifer and JJ's lives miserable at varying points of time that's no longer the case.

I still say it holds. The story should have been Jack and Jennifer from Day One. Maybe even dissecting Jen's crappy treatment of Jack the last time when she was all cow-eyed for Dan. There are PLENTY of internal issues these two could mine, and the juvenile antics with three 50-something people were pathetic.

Sure, Eve should be peripheral with her JJ history. But not smack dab in Jack/Jen's history. She WAS a footnote.

Ron could have featured her going full throttle after Ben. She never belonged in this story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I still say it holds. The story should have been Jack and Jennifer from Day One. Maybe even dissecting Jen's crappy treatment of Jack the last time when she was all cow-eyed for Dan. There are PLENTY of internal issues these two could mine, and the juvenile antics with three 50-something people were pathetic.

Sure, Eve should be peripheral with her JJ history. But not smack dab in Jack/Jen's history. She WAS a footnote.

Ron could have featured her going full throttle after Ben. She never belonged in this story.

I agree with all of this actually but that's too character driven for this show. I've always said J&J's biggest obstacles were themselves. Maybe if another writer got a chance to write this story it would've been a 1000x better hell have a fan write it I bet it would be better than Ron(not that it takes much).

However we're supposed to think Eve the mother of one of Ben's victims is terrible for wanting him to suffer. I mean why else would they have this immigration storyline where she comes across as this heinous bitch before she decides to go after Ben. It was intentional. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3

Nobody scanned Dr. Rolf's diary and put it on some computer CD or cloud somewhere? Really? All that medical knowledge was allowed to go poof? Not a chance. Someone has an official record of it.

Nice to see Nicole's dress and bust size magically shrink when she pulled off the mask to reveal Kristen. That would be the zillion dollar weight loss magic cure. The mask makes you the size you want to be!

AD could be Anthony or Andre. It's still a bit ambiguous if that is Tony. Yep, marrying Nicole is an excellent idea. About as a good an idea as Gabi getting hitched to Stefan. How easy it all worked out for her!

Eve, you deserved to get fired and you deserve the divorce. What you did was wrong. You had to control Jack at all costs. If he was meant to be yours long-term, he will return. Self-centred and disgusting. You loved your daughter only when it was convenient for you.

I did like the El Erotico Xander comment. Made me laugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

YEA!!!   Tony is back!!  Did anything else happen today?  Oh yeah.....Jack finally managed to sweep enough brain cells together to dump Eve.  While it's long overdue, I do have to give KdP credit for putting some heart and some considerable skill into her performance today.  

Thaao Penghlis is back!  Tony is back!!!  I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts.

But I'd enjoy it more if he got out of his wheelchair, took his cane and pushed Kristen out of the window - that would be the cherry on my sundae.  Funny how when she takes off that mask she literally loses inches from top to bottom.....

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Listen, Eve, you can't behave like a complete and utter loon and destroy Jack's last chance to get his memory back and then be all "I know that's how you felt about me all along" when he calls you a bitch after you do all that ish.  Bitch is actually kind under those circumstances, IMO. 

Preach it! This is one of the major reasons I cannot stand Eve. She takes martyrdom to a whole new level, and while she loves to call everyone else out on their crap, she never owns her own. Lying to Jack by giving him a placebo was always going to be hard for him to thank her for - even if she was doing it as she was worried about his health (yeh, right 🙄). But destroying the serum in front of him and then getting all “woe is me”  because he called her a bitch? Please. If the shoe fits, at least have the guts to own and wear it. 

Edited by BoldDays
  • Love 6

I still love Eve lol. Maybe's it's just my affection for KdP. I don't know, I just enjoy the hell outta Eve. She's one of the few characters that consistently entertains me.

I think MA was kinda terrible on Friday but kinda great yesterday. He's very hit and miss for me. He works best with MR imo.

I don't understand why they can't just buy the same dress in both AZ and SH's sizes so that it wouldn't be so obvious that their bodies are completely different. Unless we are actually supposed to think the mask does change the body of the person wearing it. 

I don't remember anything else about the ep lol.

• Love 3

Uchh. So I'm supposed to care whether this knob is Tony or Andre? One of them's a crazy serial killer and the other one is … evil?

Except they're both boring. Doesn't any of these people ever have the decency to die? Thaao Penghlis works my last nerve, and the three before that. Maybe Non-Nicole could put the magic mask on her brother, and transform him into an actor who hasn't been phoning it in for the last fifteen years or so?

Jeebus feck, this show...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am so glad that the Moral Authority of Salem, i.e. Ben and Ciara, have decided that Gabi is this horrible and irredeemable manipulative monster, but Stefan the rapist is the sweetest man who deserves happiness.  Got it. 

I guess we're supposed to forget that the awesome Abs framed Gabi and helped send her to jail--no that was the alters and in no way Abby's hidden anger manifesting itself because Chad once loved Gabi.  Got it.

Ciara apparently now knows women, especially women like Gabi and she can pass her sneering 22 year old judgement on them but she  couldn't see how sick her niece was.  Got it.

Ben, the serial killer, has declared that Gabi's The Absolute Worst, and he somehow manages to choke this out without any hint of irony.  Got it.

I would have paid cash money to see Eve smack Jenn, but of course then would never be allowed to happen.  Jenn is a Horton and therefore untouchable.

• Love 18
On 7/25/2019 at 4:26 PM, QueenSerena said:

They said back in 2013, I believe, that the mansion has 17 bedrooms. Scarily enough, it seems they could take on even more guests if needed! 😳😄

17 bedrooms but no gym?? (Just an observation after seeing Xander do sit ups in the k-livingroom)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I am so glad that the Moral Authority of Salem, i.e. Ben and Ciara, have decided that Gabi is this horrible and irredeemable manipulative monster, but Stefan the rapist is the sweetest man who deserves happiness.  Got it. 

I guess we're supposed to forget that the awesome Abs framed Gabi and helped send her to jail--no that was the alters and in no way Abby's hidden anger manifesting itself because Chad once loved Gabi.  Got it.

Ciara apparently now knows women, especially women like Gabi and she can pass her sneering 22 year old judgement on them but she  couldn't see how sick her niece was.  Got it.

Ben, the serial killer, has declared that Gabi's The Absolute Worst, and he somehow manages to choke this out without any hint of irony.  Got it.

I would have paid cash money to see Eve smack Jenn, but of course then would never be allowed to happen.  Jenn is a Horton and therefore untouchable.

Ciara and Ben remind me of what Salem needs more of - unattended woodchippers.  What a loss it would be if they both fell head first into one.

As for Eve smacking Jenn, I'd settle back with a bowl of popcorn for that.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

17 bedrooms but no gym?? (Just an observation after seeing Xander do sit ups in the k-livingroom)

Or maybe Xander just prefers to exercise in front of as wide an audience as possible?   

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

What a great post that says all I needed to say so I don't have to say it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I just cannot believe how poorly/hypocritically Ciara is being written to make this serial killer thing work. She has a problem with what Ted did to Will, but what did her boyfriend do to Will? She has a problem with what Gabi did to Abigail, but what did her boyfriend (and, hell, Stefan - to whom she admires Ben's loyalty - for that matter) do to Abigail? And Abigail doesn't usually move me either way, though I do get annoyed by her on occasion. Show, don't you make me defend her!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11