Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

How is it Abe's role to tell Valerie's son why the relationship ended? Sheila had really nothing to do with it. And she sure can pack fast, lose her damage deposit, etc. Valerie is a grown woman in her 50s at least, who has a long distance relationship. Sometimes they don't work.

Shouldn't some of 'Jack's' personality actually come through? What he did to Kayla with the document to endorse him was bad. Good for her for saying no.

Claire, you are becoming increasingly unhinged. Tripp is not worth it. He's bland. Let him make his choices with Haley. All the begging and crying and scheming will probably not win him back. Haley currently is a bit of a waste of space, but let Tripp learn the lessons of his decisions. He did tell you to talk to your Grandma or someone, which was a good idea. And girl, you don't mess with an even more devious schemer like Eve. She will usually outscheme you because she can see a bigger picture.

And no, Haley, fantasizing about a picnic with JJ - really?

Sonny, you don't have a job, so why can't you wear a t-shirt and jeans? I thought people needed several radiation treatments for tumors - wow, to have it work on one session!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, A.J. said:

Why they keep alcohol in plain sight at the mansion with 2 alcoholics living there is beyond me?  At least keep it tucked away somewhere.    

MTE, but I suppose if the people of Salem had sense, there would be no drama. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, nilyank said:

I always thought it was a missed opportunity that the show didn't cast Dan Wells as Eric after he finished his stint playing Stan (disguised Sami).

For the life of me I still never understood why TPTB didn't immediately put Dan Wells on contract after his stint as Stan.  He took what is arguably one of the more ridiculous storylines even for Days, and did something really imaginative and actually interesting.

As silly as the "idea of Stan" was Dan Wells gave a hell of a performance.

BTW, love Chandler's story of meeting Dan at his gym that Dan owns and Chandler referring to him as "Mom".

• Love 10

Jack doesn't give one flying fuck about his children or grandchildren.

Gee, they mentioned Melanie and Brandon.

At least we now know how Claire's video got blanked.

"Shall we wait?" "No, I don't want to."  That's Eve.

That Trump shoutout wasn't funny.

Where is Nicole getting her money to get a room at the Salem Inn and a change of clothes?

• Love 4

I still think JJ/Eve have chemistry at least more than JJ/Haley do.

The only character that doesn't seem damaged by this awful storyline has been Jennifer and she's barely been in it.

I think of all the bad storylines on this show right now Kate/Victor/Maggie seems to be the one that could be decent despite it. The actors are seasoned, there's snark galore, ton of history and we won't have a pregnancy scare.

• Love 5

I don't believe this woman is Nicole. 

What the hell happened to Jack. First they made him a MAGA and now he is utterly despicable, as a Jack/Jennifer fan this story is making me not want to go back and watch anymore. I would just read what you guys write and call it a day. Some of the posts on here are more entertaining than what is currently airing.

Eve is just a cartoon. Why is Eve bullying a kid, she is still a mom, even if Paige is dead. How would she like it if somebody was going after Paige like that. She is taking pleasure in somebody else's pain.  Has she forgotten the many times that Kim showed her compassion, forgave her for her stupid stunts and one of those stunts caused Kim to lose her full term baby. What a vile bitch!

• Love 8

The story itself wasn't set up that well IMO but I still liked them probably because JJ/Paige were that bad and I did find them kind of hot despite the age difference.

Jennifer's reaction is all you need for the affair storyline still remains the best part of the story. Also Roxanne who I also liked but they got rid of her. 

The fallout was better than the story itself long lasting consequences something that rarely happens on soaps.

JJ's OTP should've always been Bev but Roxanne would've worked too and she should be in this story not Haley. She knew Jack/Jennifer/Eve.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I missed it. What was it?

Today was a pretty good ep. I don't have much to say about it but I enjoyed most of it.

Eve said they were going to have a YUUUUJ announcement.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Remember when Hope was someone it was actually fun to watch?  Someone who filled a great role on Show? 

Meh I don't think Hope has been fun to watch since the Princess Gina stuff. And I could barely stand her before that. I don't find Hope and Rafe very compelling but personally I'd still rather watch him than her.

I used to like Nicole - even during all the EJ/Sami baby napping stuff. But all this crying and snotting? No thanks.

Victor can go anytime.

• Love 2

I didn't think that candidates were allowed to hold any sort of election rally or have press conferences on election day. Maybe things are different in Salem. It was turning in to a noisy circus filled with oddities screeching verbal diarrhea. Eve, shut up. Jack, shut up.

Salem is so out of touch that it does not have advance polls? Jennifer could have voted at one of them.

Claire, when one is in a hole, one does not keep digging at it. You are not doing the right thing and you are toying and playing with people's actual lives. All because you want a dude. Haley is some sort of bizarre enemy to your plans. Do you think Tripp is going to want you once he finds out about your schemes? Eve, by the way, is not your friend. She is only in this for herself.

Why would Haley be given a platform to tell her life story? The townsfolk of Salem would not care if she married for less than perfect reasons. Most of the Salemites did not marry for twu wuv. Welcome to Salem, Haley. But yes, she should take the blame for her predicament because she has done almost nothing to help herself, does not listen to really good advice, and wants some nice Salem knight in cheap armour to rescue her.

The whole JJ/Eve/Haley stuff made me want to FF. Melinda Trask was about the only voice of reason this entire episode.

Who paid for Maggie's vodka? Why would she do it in a public place when there is probably an entire wine cellar and liquor selection at the mansion? Where did Nicole get money to stay at the Salem Inn (some charity that helps out?), where did she get her new outfit?

She also seemed to really want to get Eric out of the way. Her true love. Not wanting him to see the burns on her body, and basically blaming him for everything. It's not his fault. A single man who killed the father of the baby in a drunk driving crash probably will not get custody of the child. Hopefully someone will take Nicole to get her DNA tested in some fashion to see what's up.

• Love 4

I'm not bothered by Jack and Nicole being jerks its just that you're right it isn't fun (although Jack making fun of Tripp's name was funny a while back) and lacks nuance. 

I mean its Days nuance is a lot to ask but a good setup isn't and even Days used to provide that but not anymore. Instead the whole thing was rushed and there are no lasting consequences to anything on this show. 

• Love 5

I don’t give care they are jerks. They’re such venom spewing cold assholes about it, which makes it unfun. Like be a touch less hateful and bitter? So unbelievable these are OG Jack and Nicole who could be, and were dicks, but were snarky and capable of shame and reasonings. 

I think also a big screw up from Show is Nicole isn’t involved w Sami and Kate which humanized her. And a big blunder is Jack isn’t mixing it up or caring w Adrienne or Steve. 

It’s annoying since Days does antiheroes and damaged characters so well. It’s what they’re know for besides supercouples and having  families more intermingled by relationships than 19th century Europe. 

• Love 6

Had to binge watch the last 10 days as I was out of town.  Wowser ... what a run!

AZ should be submitting that cliff scene for an Emmy.  Powerful. Kristin Alfonso was moving but for me, she wasn't in the same acting league.

I'm REALLY glad they let us know Holly is alive because that was just TOO DARK to kill her off.  Of course they're putting the character thru this darkness but I don't think I could have stood it.

Nicole's lashing out at Eric and Chloe feels wrong.  It's like she knows what is the most horrible thing to say and then says it too him.  Plus she's pretty sketchy with her whole recovery story. So, jury's out for me on what's up with her.

Kudos to Suzanne Rogers on Maggie falling apart. That also felt very painful.  And although I'm still side-eyeing Nicole, I was thrilled she dropped her grief long enough to get Maggie home safe.

Also kudos to Lindsey Godfrey.  I LOVED LOVED her take-down of asshole Victor and also thought her grief over Holly was compelling.  Rex contines to be emotionally stunted.  

Marlena needs to be hunting down Eric and giving him some grief counseling.  Stat. 

I found the Gabi/Stefan scenes pretty funny.  Gabi is so damn transparent but the actor's line reads are really good.

Ted needs to die.  And take Xander with you.

Crazy Eyes Claire is going to get away with outting Haley?  Did not see that coming.

JJ and Eve arguing is all manner of hot.  I remember those two.

Jack also needs to fall in a hole.

Will was relatively normal (except the brain tumor), so I can't claim the revival process turns people into assholes.  But it does seem to make them awfully susceptible to influence.  Will thought he was EJ. Jack is cutthroat.  Not sure what's up with Nicole.

Abe needs to sit Lani down and stage an intervention over David.  

I hope that isn't the last of Sheila. 

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes I wouldn't mind a JJ/Eve revisit

It would be a good use of history if Abe brought up Lexie and her fixation on Zach way back when.

Evil Lexie was awesome and it was foreshadowed years before she fell into the Dimera curse like her other siblings before her.  Renee Jones acted the hell out of that story..

• Love 5

Lexie could've been so much more as a character but she was so wasted on this show if she were white she wouldn't have been they just stuck her with Abe and had her cheat on him with the occassional hot guy who she would've been better paired with than Abe.

• Love 3

I thought Valerie and Abe were already broken up.  

So the people of Salem think a kiss that both admit was mutual is something they can’t forgive but rape is okay ?   

• Love 5

I watched today's show & liked the scenes with Rafe&Lani, these 2 make a 'nice" couple(for now), they are supportive of one another, they care about baby David, no 'high drama".  Then there was Xander smooching the heck out of Nicole, Eric looking bedraggled, Sarah being annoying, and that's all I remember. 

• Love 4

I was surprised that today’s didn't pickup with Friday’s cliffhanger with the election in Horton Square. There wasn’t one person from that episode on today. I suppose in Salem it’s still going on but it was like a whole other side of Salem was being shown. It was a shift in direction. It was like it’s another world was being portrayed. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I was surprised that today’s didn't pickup with Friday’s cliffhanger with the election in Horton Square. There wasn’t one person from that episode on today. I suppose in Salem it’s still going on but it was like a whole other side of Salem was being shown. It was a shift in direction. It was like it’s another world was being portrayed. 

There is no way that Nicole shouldn't have slapped the hell out of Xander for that kiss.  Her anger, grief, and all that he has put her though deserved a back hand smack.  Fail on the writers for not letting that happen.  I'm so over Lani devoting her life to and making decisions about a baby that's not even hers or even related to her.  This can not end well for her.  I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Eric being with Sarah.  Nicole is pushing him away and she has been quite annoying lately.  Sarah is a spit fire and a pretty decent person.  And I think she is very good when it comes to displaying emotions on camera.  I am loving Ben Weston as a redeemed character.  I always thought he got the shaft when Abigail's actions helped to drive him over the edge to become this monster.  And she didn't even seem to care or take responsibility for her actions.  Back to Ben, I love seeing him with Ciara.  They make a great couple.  Speaking of Ciara, what does she do for a living?  She mentioned a trust fund and I think she worked at the hospital back in the day.  Lately she's done zilch in terms of a career, job, etc.  

• Love 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNND we're back for another extended run of Eric the Moop.  I know, I know, we only had one very short break from the tortured whisper, the rimmed, haunted red eyes, the saddy scruff, the wet trembling lips, the low-throated whine that apparenty drives da wimmens of Salem crazy with lust.

But all I wanna do is hit him over the head.  

No way is this neurotic mess Sami's brother.  Oh, the neurotic mess part I can buy, but not THIS KIND of neurotic mess.  And Sarah's pretty nuts too if she prefers this curdled manbaby over.....over.....over just about anybody.  Hell, Rex may be dumb as a post and have the morals of a Brady Black but at LEAST he's not always getting off on feeling bad.

Awwww, Ben wants to spend time with his nephew, David.  Does he want to be the one to teach the little tyke how to make his first Windsor knot?  Hopefully, this twig off the Weston tree will prefer bow ties to neck ties.  Lani may be bouncing off a wall of her own but keeping that kid away from - what did Ciara call him, an EX-serial killer? - is a good call.

How did Rafe manage to change that diaper with only one hand?  

Say what you will about Xander, at least with him, Nicole didn't burst into another round of tears, so that was good.

I'm sure other things happened today but I've already forgotten what they might have been.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

Boes, I think you wrapped up much of today's ep.

I don't mind Lani with Rafe. He is a safe relationship - with little drama. However, she is far too attached to a baby that is not hers and just a fill-in for hers. Maybe she needs to work with a longterm grief counsellor and stop obsessing over this child. She could have told Ciara that she will talk over Ben having time to visit his nephew, albeit supervised. Does she have any obligation to let him spend time with his nephew? Nope, but if it is a safe visit, why not.

I did like Ben snooping through Ted's file on Xander. A criminal mind would recognize another one and Ben is very suspicious. Hope should also have an independent coroner's report of the two dead bodies. And why hasn't any of Salem's morgues reported any missing bodies?

Eric, stay away from Nicole for now. You need to be in a healthier emotional state to have any hope of a relationship with her. Otherwise the two of you become a codependent puddle. Sarah is probably better for him right now - she's funny, she's smart, and she seems decent and a good romantic prospect.  Not that Rex can make her happy - only she can get herself happy through a lot of work on herself - but she has more to offer than the return of 'Nicole'. She may walk like a duck and quack like a duck, but she may not be a duck. Get this woman checked out.

Xander, what sort of powerplay are you up to?

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, boes said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNND we're back for another extended run of Eric the Moop.  I know, I know, we only had one very short break from the tortured whisper, the rimmed, haunted red eyes, the saddy scruff, the wet trembling lips, the low-throated whine that apparenty drives da wimmens of Salem crazy with lust.

But all I wanna do is hit him over the head.  

No way is this neurotic mess Sami's brother.  Oh, the neurotic mess part I can buy, but not THIS KIND of neurotic mess.  And Sarah's pretty nuts too if she prefers this curdled manbaby over.....over.....over just about anybody.  Hell, Rex may be dumb as a post and have the morals of a Brady Black but at LEAST he's not always getting off on feeling bad.

Awwww, Ben wants to spend time with his nephew, David.  Does he want to be the one to teach the little tyke how to make his first Windsor knot?  Hopefully, this twig off the Weston tree will prefer bow ties to neck ties.  Lani may be bouncing off a wall of her own but keeping that kid away from - what did Ciara call him, an EX-serial killer? - is a good call.

How did Rafe manage to change that diaper with only one hand?  

Say what you will about Xander, at least with him, Nicole didn't burst into another round of tears, so that was good.

I'm sure other things happened today but I've already forgotten what they might have been.

Best stick with clip-ons.

• LOL 4

I love that Queen Gabi is back on and easily manipulating Stefan--yes, he did reject her but he was very reluctant to do so--it won't be long until she has him back where she wants him.

I did appreciate the moment where Gabi realized that he truly did care for Holly and then Stefan's pained look was well played--these actors are giving me life :)

I'm also enjoying the irony of Dr. Rolf's memory restoring lemon lime soda serum caused Will's brain tumor--DAMN!!

The actors playing Eric and Sarah both have a tendency to over-play their big moments.  There is no reason for Sarah or Eric to be this distraught over Nicole's being mad at Eric, they should be talking about Holly's death and instead Sarah has taken it as her life mission to reunite Eric and Nicole-strange indeed.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I'm also enjoying the irony of Dr. Rolf's memory restoring lemon lime soda serum caused Will's brain tumor--DAMN!!

LOL, this story is so silly. Was that Rolf's diary that the camera pan in on in Xander 's hidden treasures?

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Sidney said:

LOL, this story is so silly. Was that Rolf's diary that the camera pan in on in Xander 's hidden treasures?

It was. Maybe we'll actually get to see the story on screen now that it involves one of Ron's pets. 🙄

• Love 4

I found yesterday’s episode boring. I’m hoping today’s (which I have not watched yet) is better. 

Sarah’s fixation on “helping” Eric is weird to say the least. She’s been doing it since she returned to town. 

• Love 4

Chloe flaunts her cleavage even in mourning attire.

Can't say that I care for Gabi's hair.

Could we be lucky and Will get full amnesia again?  He was a more interesting person then.

Damn, Gabi, just jump in there.  😄

So Kayla warned everybody that they had no idea what the serum was going to do to Will, but now he and Sonny are shocked that it caused side effects.

"You've had feelings for her for a long time." Sorry, Sarah hasn't been around for a long time.

I wonder what other treasures Xander has besides Rolf's diary.

• Love 4

Today's ep was much better than yesterday's. Of course, I skipped all the Nicole/Sarah, Eric/Marlena, and Eric/Sarah scenes though, so that helped lol.

LOL at Will/Sonny/Kayla being shocked that an evil doctor's serum to revive the memories of people who were brought back from the dead might have bad side effects. 

I loved all the Stefan/Gabi scenes. Fuck him up, Gabi! 

I continue to think NB is doing great with this story.

• Love 7

Sarah, you are an adult woman who should be working on her own life - no need to be so invested in Eric. Be there as a friend, whatever. He can solve his own problems. No one can fix him except himself.  If he wants your help, he will ask. You seem to not really care about your fiancé, so maybe don't marry anyone for a while. Be supportive of Nicole, but that's it. She is not your business either.

Nicole really should not be blaming half of Salem for what happened to her 'daughter'. But laying guilt is easy.

Xander has a nice treasure box. Wonder what sort of job Brady created for him. That'll work Brady. Suuuuuure.

Gabi, it is a little much going after Stefan when he is grieving "Holly's" loss with Chloe.

No one at the hospital kept computer records of whatever formula was used to bring Will's memories back? And that no one would think that his 'tumor' was caused by that formula? Will they reverse the formula to reverse the tumor?

• Love 6

Hey Nicole, which one of the horrible inhabitants of Salem who did nothing to save your daughter is paying for your hotel suite, new clothes and meals?  The bastards!

Any chance Nicole could possibly fall into a coma, or off a cliff because I think she really needs the rest.  I know I do.

Hey Eric, your zipper is down.

Hey Eric, you've got something in your teeth.

Hey Eric, do your feet always smell that bad or did you just fart?

Hey Eric, do you know your mom loved me better?

Hey Eric, do you know your mom loves dirt more than you?

Hey Eric, your mom should have thrown you away and kept the stork.

Hey Eric, I never forget a face but in your case I'll make an exception.

Hey Eric, If your brains were dynamite, there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.

Hey Eric, I'm jealous of all the people who haven't met you.

Hey Eric, You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

Hey Eric, You want some more cheesy dialogue with that whine?

I'm hoping the Powers that Be in Salem put up a really, really big sign that says "It's Eric's fault".   Nothing would make him happier.

Now, Nicole, see if you can walk down the highway with your eyes closed.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, boes said:

Hey Nicole, which one of the horrible inhabitants of Salem who did nothing to save your daughter is paying for your hotel suite, new clothes and meals?  The bastards!

Any chance Nicole could possibly fall into a coma, or off a cliff because I think she really needs the rest.  I know I do.

Hey Eric, your zipper is down.

Hey Eric, you've got something in your teeth.

Hey Eric, do your feet always smell that bad or did you just fart?

Hey Eric, do you know your mom loved me better?

Hey Eric, do you know your mom loves dirt more than you?

Hey Eric, your mom should have thrown you away and kept the stork.

Hey Eric, I never forget a face but in your case I'll make an exception.

Hey Eric, If your brains were dynamite, there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.

Hey Eric, I'm jealous of all the people who haven't met you.

Hey Eric, You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

Hey Eric, You want some more cheesy dialogue with that whine?

I'm hoping the Powers that Be in Salem put up a really, really big sign that says "It's Eric's fault".   Nothing would make him happier.

Now, Nicole, see if you can walk down the highway with your eyes closed.

Come on, ALL this misery.  You KNOW we got a vow to God coming.  

I'm trying to tell myself that Nicole has some reason she's being such a bitch to everyone - like it's all part of some plan.  But they better let us in on it soon because this is REALLY getting old.  I'm guessing tomorrow she starts yelling at the UPS guy after reaming out the bagger at the grocery store for not protecting her child.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Nicole, feel free to die again. No, really! Salem and the viewers will survive without you. I promise!

Yes, it's pretty funny that EVERYONE was making her in to some sort of saint while she was dead.  Kinda not like that in real life huh?  If she died again, she could go back to being a saint again.

By the way, once you SIGNED A DIRECTIVE naming Chloe as Holly's guardian there wasn't much ANYONE could have done.  "Deathbed directions" mean squat in a court of law.  YOU are responsible for what happened - no one else.

• Love 15
16 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Today's ep was much better than yesterday's. 

Since your "today" is now "yesterday", this could get confusing.   So I'll use the day of the week instead of yesterday and today.

And all I really wanted to say was, since I found Tuesday's episode boring, I glad I missed Monday.

• Love 3

Today's episode is All About Haley which is almost as stomach-turning as when the shows All About Abigail:  Hope did ask the million dollar question though:  why didn't Haley file any papers that could lead to her eventual citizenship?  She came to US when she was 13, so she's been here for at least ten years, she went through high school, and college and became a nurse and never thought about her immigration status?  And was asking about the constitution and it's amendments supposed to be a blistering take down to a ICE agent doing her job?   Heck, maybe Haley should have brought up The Federalist Papers, that would really have put the agent in her place.

I also loved Haley's "You can't deport me, what about my patients?" like she's a world renowned neurosurgeon and not a nurse whose job could be filled by any RN at University Hospital.  And the conversation with Melinda, "I'll be all alone in China"--she's a young woman in her twenties, not a teenaged waif.  Of course it would be hard, but she'd get through it.

The Claire/Tripp conversation was horribly painful because Tripp is just so shocked that Claire could do anything so hateful to HALEY HALEY HALEY, the greatest girl in the world.  I know we're supposed to see Claire as the villain but I can't--I see a very troubled young woman who is desperately in need of guidance because she keeps messing up her life and she needs to get it together.

I did enjoy JJ's telling off Eve and Jack but again, it's not because Jack is such a changed man who is acting unethically and hurting people, but it's because he and Eve had the gall to hurt HALEY HALEY HALEY, the most delicate flower in Salem.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Today's episode is All About Haley which is almost as stomach-turning as when the shows All About Abigail:  Hope did ask the million dollar question though:  why didn't Haley file any papers that could lead to her eventual citizenship?  She came to US when she was 13, so she's been here for at least ten years, she went through high school, and college and became a nurse and never thought about her immigration status?  And was asking about the constitution and it's amendments supposed to be a blistering take down to a ICE agent doing her job?   Heck, maybe Haley should have brought up The Federalist Papers, that would really have put the agent in her place.

I also loved Haley's "You can't deport me, what about my patients?" like she's a world renowned neurosurgeon and not a nurse whose job could be filled by any RN at University Hospital.  And the conversation with Melinda, "I'll be all alone in China"--she's a young woman in her twenties, not a teenaged waif.  Of course it would be hard, but she'd get through it.

The Claire/Tripp conversation was horribly painful because Tripp is just so shocked that Claire could do anything so hateful to HALEY HALEY HALEY, the greatest girl in the world.  I know we're supposed to see Claire as the villain but I can't--I see a very troubled young woman who is desperately in need of guidance because she keeps messing up her life and she needs to get it together.

I did enjoy JJ's telling off Eve and Jack but again, it's not because Jack is such a changed man who is acting unethically and hurting people, but it's because he and Eve had the gall to hurt HALEY HALEY HALEY, the most delicate flower in Salem.

I just don't care about poor put upon Haley and don't get me started on self righteous tripp.

• Love 11

I'll admit to being a sap, and feeling bad for Haley.  However, I wish soaps didn't have to rush their stories so fast these days, and that we'd had a year, or at least several months to get to know her before her immigration status became an issue.  She should have just been a background character doing nursing at the hospital, and then slowly build to making her a main character in a storyline. 

She still could have the JJ connection, but he would have known her from his job. And Tripp might have known her since she came to the cafe for lunch, you know with maybe another nurse, or even a friend, you know like Theresa's friend Anne.  But, alas, the show can't afford more cast.  🙁

Anyway, curious to hear Melinda's story.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

If that is Tripp’s opinion of Claire why did he start a relationship with her?

She's the only non-relative around.

Yes, Melinda!  She wants a competent lawyer instead of Justin Kiriakis.

JJ's punch was nice. Casey's acting is so good.

"Why didn't Haley just fill out the proper paper work?"  What proper paper work?  She didn't qualify for DACA and she would have immediately been deported if she tried to apply for citizenship.

That wasn't a private conversation, Tripp, that was you and Claire having sex.

Was that a typewriter ding at the end of the line while Jennifer was typing on her laptop?

Wow, cliffhanger shocker.  Not.

• Love 4