Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

The karma of Nicole's daughter being kidnapped should be an interesting story, but somehow the writers have managed to fuck it up as usual.

Hoping that Sami shows up to read her for filth.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know whether us knowing Holly is actually alive makes this story better or worse.

For me, slightly better, because I hate the idea of children dying.

2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Wait.  There's a body of a young adult in the crash and that's supposed to mean it's baby Holly?

I think they said a male adult, and a female child.   .

But as I posted upthread, if Holly's alive, who was in the car?

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

The karma of Nicole's daughter being kidnapped should be an interesting story, but somehow the writers have managed to fuck it up as usual.

This show takes something that could be soapy and complex and completely neuter the whole thing.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4

This show has kidnappings like every 2 months. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cd23e37626a71726b

Nicole is getting on my nerves. Always pointing the finger, it’s been like this for years. 

Victor is such a chauvinist and Maggie’s is low key trash to hand wave it. I hate that shit when a person is nicey nice but partner toxic and they justify it because they don’t direct it at them. Even though he does it to her CHILD who he literally called a slut.  I do think John Aniston is separate from his cantankerous character and surprised he’s still working on this *~*wonderful*~* content. His daughter Jennifer basically thinks the same, in an interview she was borderline amazed he was still at it at his age and especially since soap acting is hard AF. 

If Phillip comes back he will get with Chloe. And if currentRex/formerBrady isn’t part of some triangle action in this I’m gonna be pissed. I’m a OG Broe shipper and remember the Broe and Phloe wars and when Phillip chopped down the tree with his and Chloe’s initials. That old shit was angsty AF and guilty pleasure corny. 

• Love 7

Does John pay the Brady Pub $1000 or so for the night? Geez. People work there and need to get paid and get tips, etc. Surely John and Doc could have stayed in their fancy condo and had something like Skip the Dishes (Canadian food delivery service) bring them a nice restaurant meal. Doesn't bode well for the pub's business plan.

Sarah, let this thing with Eric and Nicole play out. Extend your engagement.  You are free to marry any man you wish - that is your choice. You may only be happy with Eric for a short time. Don't push up your wedding date out of fear and anger and guilt that Nicole is alive.  Maggie is probably right in that Rex is not the right person. Just be by yourself for a bit and explore more options.

Who is Holly going to? Kristen? Dumb story with lots of repercussions and it'll all be Chloe's fault. Um, nope. Try the fancy French DA. The accident scene looked like it had more budget than the show has had in ages.

Maggie, you knew who Victor was when you married him - warts and all. He probably is not going to give up a good thing in you.

• Love 8

To this day I still can’t believe that Maggie married Victor. How does she from a nice guy like Mickey to a pig like Victor? I like John Aniston but I can’t stand Victor.  I never got the appeal. Especially, now that all he does is insult people and everyone takes it. 

• Love 12

Does John pay the Brady Pub $1000 or so for the night? Geez. People work there and need to get paid and get tips, etc. Surely John and Doc could have stayed in their fancy condo and had something like Skip the Dishes (Canadian food delivery service) bring them a nice restaurant meal. Doesn't bode well for the pub's business plan.

And how inconsiderate to do it at his rival's pub? Sure, Roman isn't chasing Marlena anymore, but there was a long stretch of time when he and John were both vying for her hand. I realize they're all social friends and such, but it would still be a faux-pas in my book to book his restaurant as a place to celebrate your wedding anniversary with Marlena.

I miss their condo set too.

...now why were Victor send Kate talking about making things right with Philip? Did Victor say he was ill?

They need Philip back on this show pronto. JA doesn't look so great, sad to say...

• Love 2
14 hours ago, buffynut said:

I'm glad they made it clear to the audience that Holly was alive.  But who were the victims of the car accident?  Was that part of Xander's plan?  Were the EMT's paid off by him to say there was and adult male and female child in the car? 

I'm assuming Zander's henchmen found two already dead bodies and put them in the car. However, if they're able to identify them as an adult male and a female child, they'd also be able to check their dental records, and maybe even DNA, and find out that it's NOT Holly. It shouldn't take more than a week or so for the Salem medical examiner to figure this out.

• Love 4

But unless Holly went to the dentist recently, those dental records will incomplete since she is stilll a toddler and having new teeth come in.

As for dna testing, either they won't do  one for reasons or Xander/Ted will tamper with results.

• Love 2

So Holly's not dead, Rafe and Hope ARE dead, emotionally ( fine, let them feel how they've made all of US feel for so long!), Eric pray/mumbles whether he's having sex or trying to rescue frying people, Nicole can wail for hours on end without losing her voice, Maggie can screech and be rude to Rex for hours on end without losing her voice, Sarah can stutterbark for hours on end without losing her voice, Kate has lost her mind if she thinks Victor has even a moment of sexay time left in his repertoire, Victor has just plain lost his mind, John and Doc exist on a diet of chocolate pudding and saccharine, Roman is running the Pub as a drug front and Ted STILL is utterly unintelligible.

I'm with Rex, make me a sandwich.

• LOL 14
  • Love 7

Ugh, this whole "Holly is dead" storyline is So depressing!  Even if we, the audience, know Holly is not dead, it is depressing to see Nicole wailing & crying, Eric moping, Sarah weeping(her tears are for losing Eric), its too much...the real world is already depressing enough.  I did enjoy the lovely romantic dinner with John & Marlena

• Love 11
(edited)

Ugh, this whole "Holly is dead" storyline is So depressing!

I totally agree...and yet I can forgive it because of how well it is creating ripples in everybody else's life.

True, I'm not enjoying seeing Eric and Nicole at each other's throats again. I'm flashing back to the months and months and months they spent arguing and longing for each other at the rectory. Or when Eric hated Nicole for destroying the evidence that Kristen raped him. Or Nicole hating Eric for Daniel's death. It's hard to root for them as a couple when they literally never have more than five minutes of happiness together at a time.

But Ciara was used very well today, reflecting on Zack's death to her boyfriend. And I also really liked her hair in the braid.

Chloe's grief and her needing to be medicated and brought to bed was nicely done. Nadia has really been standing out these last few weeks, in my eyes. I think she's a really strong actress and reacted more compellingly to Holly's disappearance than AZ did.

Rafe and Hope are finally on the rocks, and yes I'm going to cling to that belief even though I suspect it's probably temporary. We managed to see Rafe shed a tear so kudos to Galen for pulling out his acting skills for the first time in months.

Don't remember why Maggie started drinking in the first place, so I can't say whether or not I fully buy into this being the trigger for a relapse. I also didn't particularly like the flashback to Kate right before she went to the booze bottle. I think Suzanne was doing fine work on her own without the editors cutting into her moment like that. But I also don't think it works quite that way for alcoholics. It's not like you get bad news and immediately reach for a bottle. But I'm trying not to nitpick it because the acting was really fantastic.

Zander's joke about Julie being responsible for the whole thing was unexpected and kind of funny. I wonder if the actors agree that her character is a bit of a shrew.

Victor and Kate are always great.

The only two things that really bothered me about the episode were the fact that KA's forehead absolutely cannot move anymore even when she's grief-stricken, and that Nicole is still wearing those hideous muddy burgundy running tights.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Does John pay the Brady Pub $1000 or so for the night? Geez. People work there and need to get paid and get tips, etc. Surely John and Doc could have stayed in their fancy condo and had something like Skip the Dishes (Canadian food delivery service) bring them a nice restaurant meal. Doesn't bode well for the pub's business plan.

Sarah, let this thing with Eric and Nicole play out. Extend your engagement.  You are free to marry any man you wish - that is your choice. You may only be happy with Eric for a short time. Don't push up your wedding date out of fear and anger and guilt that Nicole is alive.  Maggie is probably right in that Rex is not the right person. Just be by yourself for a bit and explore more options.

Who is Holly going to? Kristen? Dumb story with lots of repercussions and it'll all be Chloe's fault. Um, nope. Try the fancy French DA. The accident scene looked like it had more budget than the show has had in ages.

Maggie, you knew who Victor was when you married him - warts and all. He probably is not going to give up a good thing in you.

Re: the bolded part, I FLOVE the commercial where Jon Hamm touts the benefits of a "smart" home. It is too, too funny!  If it's on YouTube, I highly recommend viewing it.

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

And how inconsiderate to do it at his rival's pub? Sure, Roman isn't chasing Marlena anymore, but there was a long stretch of time when he and John were both vying for her hand.

Roman could have told him no.  I don't think they're enemies any more, not even frenemies.

• Love 3

True....but still. It's gotta be annoying. I'd just eat elsewhere for an anniversary, out of respect for Roman. How about that nice club of Chloe's where people keep getting shot?

• Love 2

Why is Ted doing this crap without even knowing who he's working for?

Why did the police not call Chloe?

Shut it, Hope.  You are horrible.

I doubt if there will be any sort of dental or DNA testing on the remains at the crash site, because doing so would let everybody know that isn't dead baby Holly.

Jeez, Eric suddenly developed a bad case of bed head and several days' scruff of beard.

Ding dong, the Rope is dead.

Very disparate reactions from Chloe and Nicole.

• Love 3

This is too depressing for me. I appreciate that they made it clear within minutes that Holly is alive, but the thought of her with strangers now is almost equally disturbing. I'm tired of Nicole and Eric already and I feel nothing for Hope or Rafe in the midst of their marital problems.  Maggie, however, was heartbreaking -- love when a veteran shows us how it's done. Chloe's been really good, too. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think she's a really strong actress and reacted more compellingly to Holly's disappearance than AZ did.

100%. NB did a great job, meanwhile AZ is ... not great to put it mildly. For me, at least.

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Jeez, Eric suddenly developed a bad case of bed head and several days' scruff of beard.

Yes, and he looked the best he has in months!

57 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Nicole can go away now.

+1

Why is Ted doing this crap without even knowing who he's working for?

Yea, really. What is Ted even getting out of this? Is it just about the money? And is him getting Hope away from Rafe part of whatever scheme Xander and 'the boss' are running or does Ted just wanna fuck Hope on his own? Nothing makes sense!

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, really. What is Ted even getting out of this? Is it just about the money? And is him getting Hope away from Rafe part of whatever scheme Xander and 'the boss' are running or does Ted just wanna fuck Hope on his own? Nothing makes sense!

For some reason unknown to the rest of us, Ted has the hots for Hope.  He's hoping to break them up so he can get with her.  I had such high hopes for him in the beginning, when he came and immediately started revealing everyone's skeletons but ever since he came back from the island, he's been ruined.  While I'm not a huge fan of Rafe and think Rope has ZERO chemistry, Hope's lame ass "I'm tired of being sad" makes me root for Rafe.  Stop it, show!  Hope is sad because she NEEDS a man at her beck and call 24/7 worshipping at her feet and Rafe hasn't been doing that lately.

6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Zander's joke about Julie being responsible for the whole thing was unexpected and kind of funny. I wonder if the actors agree that her character is a bit of a shrew.

I love when Zander's in smart ass mode.  I'd probably hate him around all the time though because they'd probably have him fall in love with some shrew and be ruined like most of the men in Salem

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I thought one of the reason AZ left Days was because she was tired of crying.all.the.time. How's that working out for you Arianne?

I thought she left because they fired SC and wanted to do Ericole instead of Danicole. I prefer neither personally but Ericole is the lesser of the two evils and less likely to happen since their entire relationship has been nothing but a major tease to begin with.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

While I'm not a huge fan of Rafe and think Rope has ZERO chemistry, Hope's lame ass "I'm tired of being sad" makes me root for Rafe.  Stop it, show!  Hope is sad because she NEEDS a man at her beck and call 24/7 worshipping at her feet and Rafe hasn't been doing that lately.

So true, so true.  Hope's been petty and mean-spirited with Rafe for a while now and I HATE it, but as much as I detest Rafe I can't help but see her as being in the wrong.  She's been a major moop for such a long time that I thought she and Rafe were the perfect match.  But, not so much.  Not that I have ANY investment in seeing him happy, either, but man, those two on screen are just such a downer.

Horton Foot Worshipping has become a thing, hasn't it, with the later generations?  Alice sure wasn't like that, nor do I remember the first generation being such a pain in the ass.  But ever since Julie had Doug stuffed and made into her personal doormat, that malaise has spread to other Horton grandchildren - Jenn and Hope, and further down the line, to Abigail and Ciara.  

That DNA is in some serious need of cleaning.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I just think its the Horton women the Horton men OTOH don't fare well on this show. Lucas, Mike, JJ etc.

You're right.  The lucky ones escape from Stepford and go into Witness Protection.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I agree with other posters that Suzanne Rogers did a good job in a very emotional scene of confronting Victor & then heading home & pouring a drink...her hand was shaking & she had to think about what she was doing...a well done scene.   I admit to feeling sad for Rafe today, when he threw his wedding ring away, my heart broke for him, I thought Galen did a good job in another emotional scene.  At least we had a humorous moment with Xander's snarky comment about Julie being behind the kidnapping, I laughed out loud. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I too wonder what Ted sees in Hope - she looks very thin and undernourished. She probably does need the 24 hour male validation. Felt sorry for Rafe in what will most likely be a temporary separation from her. Hope needs to deal with her demons and crap before she can have any sort of healthy relationship with anyone.

Ben Weston came across as better than most of the Salem PD. At least the show sprung for an actual police car! I know that the police car here is now more of an SUV.

Stefan did have a point about investigating the bodies found to ensure that they were Hector and Holly or whoever they were supposed to be. Xander just getting two bodies from the morgue? No one is going to notice?

I did understand Nicole's anger at Eric - it is misplaced.  Eric followed her letter's instructions - he had no idea of how the letter came about. No real point to this Holly storyline right now. Not interesting and a bit of a waste.

Did worry about Maggie picking up the alcohol. She did a good job. But it shouldn't be about losing more of a part of Dr. Dan. More like her marriage has issues, Victor has not become who she wants him to be.

• Love 5

It's hard to choose exactly which character I wanted to drop dead the most in today's episode.

Nicole was right up there, but then Kate pulled ahead until Victor sorted Holly's death with a toast but then, Nicole broke through to the head of race with her nonsensical rant at Eric.

No reason it can't be a tie, is there?

I enjoy Kate, sociopath that she is, but today she could have taken a dirt nap and I wouldn't have batted an eye.  Butt the HELL OUT of Victor and Maggie's marriage, and forgodssakewoman, Maggie's grandchild just got killed, excuse yourself and go play in traffic.

Victor, for ONCE admit you're an asshole and put someone else first.  I'm hoping Maggie dumps his ass, Kate laughs in his face and he ends up with Julie.  What I wouldn't give to see him play Doug's ukelele while she "darlings" him to death.

GoodLORD but I'm sorry Nicole returned and I LIKE Nicole.  Crying, snotnosed Nicole isn't my favorite but to combine the tears and the snot with her anger is too much.  Just STFU.  Maybe she should go to the ER and see if Kayla can sew her lips shut.

On the minor irritant side today, we had Hope........Remember when Hope was someone it was actually fun to watch?  Someone who filled a great role on Show?  Remember how laughable it would have been to think Rafe was too good for her???  Yeah, I barely do either.

Ben, put a damn shirt on.  And when you've done that, put a gag in your mouth and a bag over your head.  No, it's not sexy times with Ciara, it's just too much of a WTF to hear him feeling the sadz about a kid being dead when it's him....... And worse to hear Ciara comfort him about it.  Buy a clue, Show, tender hearted serial killers are a bit like chocolate covered tasers - mixed message.

And - thankfully, Holly isn't actually dead.  Which in a way makes us having to sit through all this sadness - well acted as it may be - and godawful caterwaulling from the likes of Nicole - even worse.

Maggie was great today, as was Chloe, they both were heartbreaking.  

Eric, on the other hand, has the EXACT SAME EXPRESSION when a child is dead as when he has sex as when he enjoys a good meal or is promising God he'll never touch his naughty bits again.  Odd boy, very very odd boy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

It's interesting that Arianne left the show because she was tired of Nicole crying all the time.  When Alison Sweeney (Sami) left, she was posting about her favorite SLs, and one of the things she said she missed was capable scheming Sami and she really enjoyed her last SL with Lauren (Kate).

I go back and forth on Sami, Kate, Nicole, but I remember when Andre and his thugs had kidnapped Sami with EJ's help, Sami was fighting them, EJ tried to put his hand over her mouth to get her to stop talking, and Sami bit him.  At one point, Sami and Nicole had built a tentative friendship, however, when Sami found out the truth about Sydney, it was war.

I bet it's way more fun to play a bad girl than it is a doormat.

• Love 7

I don't know what Hope sees in Ted. When even Rafe, who is just about the dullest knife in the Salem PD drawer, can see how skeevy he is, Hope should be able to see through him easily.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I guess Eli doesn't watch the news.  The Abe and Sheila stuff just comes to his attention?

Will doesn't seem to have lost his hair from the radiation.

Hooray for Kayla.

Yes, loved the way Kayla was Not having any part of Jack's self-serving press release!  Matthew Ashford played Jack as appropriately Smarmy.  Claire is really becoming un-hinged!

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I guess Eli doesn't watch the news.  The Abe and Sheila stuff just comes to his attention?

Will doesn't seem to have lost his hair from the radiation.

Hooray for Kayla.

It’s only been a day Salem time. Remember JJ said at the hospital he revealed the rape at the press conference “yesterday.”

• Love 1

True, I'm not enjoying seeing Eric and Nicole at each other's throats again. I'm flashing back to the months and months and months they spent arguing and longing for each other at the rectory. Or when Eric hated Nicole for destroying the evidence that Kristen raped him. Or Nicole hating Eric for Daniel's death. It's hard to root for them as a couple when they literally never have more than five minutes of happiness together at a time.

Their entire relationship has been nothing but a major tease to begin with.

I too am so over this back and forth with them.  I wasn't watching when Eric was played by Jensen Ackles, so I don't know if this was the case with them way back then.  I have been a huge fan of this current version of Eric and Nicole from day one and I have had it with this childish high school plot.  We never get to see them together for any substantial amount of time.  I HATE THAT!  Can't the writer(s) come up with some other drama other than rehashing the same crap with them time and time again?  I am almost at the point of moving on and stop watching.  

Did worry about Maggie picking up the alcohol.

Why they keep alcohol in plain sight at the mansion with 2 alcoholics living there is beyond me?  At least keep it tucked away somewhere.    

• Love 9

Claire done full on snapped! ORK is doing such a fantastic job with this. I wish Claire would try to set Tripp on fire next. What a dick. The fact that she still wants him is proof enough that she's nuts.

Kayla was on fire today. Her scenes with Jack were awesome. Also, I straight up loled at her little giggle and 'sorry' after Haley told Will he had to fill out papers.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, plurie said:

I don't know what Hope sees in Ted. When even Rafe, who is just about the dullest knife in the Salem PD drawer, can see how skeevy he is, Hope should be able to see through him easily.

It must not be Hope's decade week to have possession of the Lone Salem Brain. (Although I can't tell who DOES have it right now.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I too am so over this back and forth with them.  I wasn't watching when Eric was played by Jensen Ackles, so I don't know if this was the case with them way back then.  I have been a huge fan of this current version of Eric and Nicole from day one and I have had it with this childish high school plot.  We never get to see them together for any substantial amount of time.  I HATE THAT!  Can't the writer(s) come up with some other drama other than rehashing the same crap with them time and time again?  I am almost at the point of moving on and stop watching.  

Why they keep alcohol in plain sight at the mansion with 2 alcoholics living there is beyond me?  At least keep it tucked away somewhere.    

JA's Eric was more light hearted and not as self righteous.

There was an innocence to them even if Nicole was keeping secrets from him at the time about her past. However they were actually together for more than a day more like months until Kate blackmailed her into marrying Lucas so her secrets could be kept safe.  

I liked them back then but GV/AZ have more chem yet I don't care for his version of Eric its weird to think this but I do. 

I liked Ericole in the 90s but not with GV's version for one its an endless tease and two I find it contrived.

Eric was gone for years while Nicole was on screen having relationships and drama with EJ, Brady and others. She has more romantic history with them than Eric so the show trying to sell Eric/Nicole as this epic love doesn't fly with me when Nicole was on screen for years and barely gave Eric a second thought. Also doesn't help that this show never bothered to develop a personality or existence for Eric that didn't revolve around Nicole. Then there's the whole good guy/bad girl dynamic with this show I hate in relationships the good guy wants bad girl but doesn't accept that she's actually bad. 

Strange as it sounds he was better off as a priest it wasn't all about Nicole (until they worked together)

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

There was an innocence to them even if Nicole was keeping secrets from him at the time about her past. However they were actually together for more than a day more like months until Kate blackmailed her into marrying Lucas so her secrets could be kept safe.  

Blackmail implies that Kate had something on Nicole to force her to marry Lucas. It was a bribe and Nicole was willing to be bought and broke Eric's heart as a result.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

JA's Eric was more light hearted and not as self righteous.

I liked them back then but GV/AZ have more chem yet I don't care for his version of Eric its weird to think this but I do. 

I liked Ericole in the 90s but not with GV's version for one its an endless tease and two I find it contrived.

Eric was gone for years while Nicole was on screen having relationships and drama with EJ, Brady and others. She has more romantic history with them than Eric so the show trying to sell Eric/Nicole as this epic love doesn't fly with me when Nicole was on screen for years and barely gave Eric a second thought. Also doesn't help that this show never bothered to develop a personality or existence for Eric that didn't revolve around Nicole. Then there's the whole good guy/bad girl dynamic with this show I hate in relationships the good guy wants bad girl but doesn't accept that she's actually bad. 

Strange as it sounds he was better off as a priest it wasn't all about Nicole (until they worked together)

I have not been watching the show, so I have not been posting on here. I just wanted to say that I love your post. I absolutely adored OG Eric, Jensen was just so beautiful and a wonderful actor. He was everything that I envisioned the son of Roman and Marlena who was raised primarily by John would be.  His Eric was heroic without being self-righteous and he was capable of getting down and dirty like his twin sister Sami. He schemed with both Sami and Kristen, so, he had layers to his character. I always felt it was a mistake that Eric was not recast after Jensen left for greener pastures.  His twin relationship with Sami  should have been special and nurtured throughout the years, oh well. This show has had missed opportunities for years now.. It is a shame..

• Love 5

Yes hard to believe but I actually liked Eric once upon a time (and not just because I hated Sami more I really liked him) he embodied good qualities but had an edge to him.

Course when GV's version came along none of that existed anymore and I started to become bothered by Eric.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes hard to believe but I actually liked Eric once upon a time (and not just because I hated Sami more I really liked him) he embodied good qualities but had an edge to him.

Course when GV's version came along none of that existed anymore and I started to become bothered by Eric.

Making him a priest made no sense, it just neutered him for no reason.  Not to mention, GV played him like he was scared of sex or ashamed of loving sex was just a turnoff. I did like him and Nicole reconnecting at the church. He could have become a psychiatrist like his mom.  Perhaps, Nicole comes to see him about therapy and their old attraction could have come back putting Eric's career in peril because a Doctor is not supposed to get in an intimate relationship with a patient..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Making him a priest made no sense, it just neutered him for no reason.  Not to mention, GV played him like he was scared of sex or ashamed of loving sex was just a turnoff. I did like him and Nicole reconnecting at the church. He could have become a psychiatrist like his mom.  Perhaps, Nicole comes to see him about therapy and their old attraction could have come back putting Eric's career in peril because a Doctor is not supposed to get in an intimate relationship with a patient..

That would've been a far preferable storyline for him plus we could've been spared the whole Kristen/church disapproval storyline. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I always thought it was a missed opportunity that the show didn't cast Dan Wells as Eric after he finished his stint playing Stan (disguised Sami).

Damn, I forgot about that ridiculousness. Where's Dr. Rolf with a brain wipe so I can forget it again?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

This is probably not realJack. He almost looks pleased with the dysfunction he causes. If it was realJack but with faulty memory he’d have some doubts and qualms regarding his choices. If he was that devoid of memory and feeling he’d probably err on the side of goodness when confronted by JJ and Abe like he’s been, instead of defiant and aggressive. JMHO

Sounds terrible to say but I’m looking forward to Claire attacking Haley (and hopefully Tripp). I’m so sick of those two smuggos. 

• Love 4

Sonny has no job, his beloved is in the midst of a health crisis, and it's May, AND YET HE IS STILL ALWAYS IN A SUIT WHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!

I know, I know, the show's budget is a roll of quarters and they only have so much wardrobe, but oh does that irritate me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4