Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

It wasn't in his book its public record that's how JJ found out he read the transcript of Lawrence's rape trial where Jack admitted it.

Yes, it was in his book, that's how JJ found out about it and smashed the window in the book store.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

The irony is that Claire is a Horton and not really a Brady(Victor is her great-grandfather).

True, but let's face it. Bo never really identified as a Kiriakis, but as a Brady. Hence Shawn (Claire's dad) did, too. Claire's Horton connection via Hope is also forever downplayed, since Hope can barely acknowledge she is a grandmother. LOL! So I can see why Claire would still identify as mainly a Brady, even if not by DNA. (Let's not even TRY to dissect John's side.  😛 )

• Love 3

Tripp Dalton, come on UP!  You're the winner! - of the absolute WORST boyfriend in Salem.  Yes, Mr. Dalton, you are now crowned the Colonoscopy King of Horton Square, defeating the current champion, Ben Ollie "Necktie" Weston, who frankly, I never expected to see dethroned.

But hats off to you, Tripp, for elevating being a clueless, bumbling asshole over a homicidal murder spree for WORST TRAITS a boyfriend could have.

If you have any sense, Mr. Dalton, you'll invest in some fireproof underwear and I also suggest you read up on the etymology of the word "bobbit" because with any luck, the first cut WILL be the deepest.

What an asshole.  Oh, HI, Haley, didn't see you there!  You get to share the prize.

I love Kayla but if you're name isn't Deveraux, she's the WORST AUNT EVER.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

True, but let's face it. Bo never really identified as a Kiriakis, but as a Brady. Hence Shawn (Claire's dad) did, too. Claire's Horton connection via Hope is also forever downplayed, since Hope can barely acknowledge she is a grandmother. LOL! So I can see why Claire would still identify as mainly a Brady, even if not by DNA.

And, regardless of whether Victor is her great-grandfather, Caroline is her great-grandmother.  She's half the reason there any Brady's at all so I think that puts Claire in the Brady family, DNA included.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, boes said:

If you have any sense, Mr. Dalton, you'll invest in some fireproof underwear and I also suggest you read up on the etymology of the word "bobbit" because with any luck, the first cut WILL be the deepest.

OMG! That would be hilarious if DAYS decided to go there and have Claire give Trip the old "Bobbit" treatment.  I don't think any soap has ever gone there.  I could really see Claire doing a good job with such a story-line.  However in today's climate I can't see them doing such a thing. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Yes, it was in his book, that's how JJ found out about it and smashed the window in the book store.

He found out about it when he read the transcript during Lawrence's rape trial then he confronted Kayla about it and she said it was true then he smashed the display afterwards.

Low key I think if (or when) Jack’s momentum hits the shitpan Eve will skate away. 

Everything’s coming up Haley. She had a lucky Salem day. So much to the point, her job was held for her, she is one of the most gifted nurses ever though she had been doing it at the most 2 years, Tripp is willing to throw away 3 years of relationship freedom, and JJ is waiting for her & a personal cheerleader. 

Lani needs to get the wig situation fixed or go natural. She’s pretty! But looks like she has a brown bath towel askew on her head. I still find her very boring, though she has a drab personality. 

Claire gonna try to kill Haley and it will be used to prop Haley. Another legacy character sacrificed for pilot points or our producer of whimsy. 

Not surprised Kayla hand waves what is done to Claire or the immigration espionage and thinks Haley’s sacrifice (of publically claiming JJ?) means as much. This is the same woman who defended Abigail banging Sami’s fiancé and father of her children and while on company time.  She has dubious loyalty and cherry picks her ethics. I don’t think Haley wanting to stay is wrong, it’s just shitty to fuck up multiple lives and freedom for that and take it as “of course”. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Not surprised Kayla hand waves what is done to Claire or the immigration espionage and thinks Haley’s sacrifice (of publically claiming JJ?) means as much. This is the same woman who defended Abigail banging Sami’s fiancé and father of her children

Who originally raped Sami. Considering Kayla's own past, I can see why she would give zero fucks about "the father of Sami's kids". Maybe Kayla figured Sami would be better off without him.

And maybe it's why she gave no fucks about Abigail screwing hm because Kayla figured Abby is batshit, anyway.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Who originally raped Sami. Considering Kayla's own past, I can see why she would give zero fucks about "the father of Sami's kids". Maybe Kayla figured Sami would be better off without him.

And maybe it's why she gave no fucks about Abigail screwing hm because Kayla figured Abby is batshit, anyway.

No that definitely wasn’t her reasoning or rhetoric then when she was defending and praising Failure and putting down Sami, who was the innocent party in this scenario. That’s how I remember what she said and did. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

All of this drama over a picture that was taken in a public place.

How is Jack raping Kayla such a major revelation when it's already in his published book?

and, this little thing called the internet?!??!

• Love 7

Why are they making Holly into a baby?  Isn't she a toddler?

Gabi's fantasy was cute. But her nails are like claws. And, um, Gabi, put some clothes on.  You look like a country and western singer with that skimpy skirt.

Get over yourself, Sarah.  Holly's disappearance has nothing to do with you.

Hector apparently doesn't have a last name.  Isn't he The Noodle's brother?

• Love 2

Stefan looking a Gabi's boobs the whole time she was talking about Gabi Chic was great. I love them I don't care!

I'm already over this Holly kidnapping story and it's barely begun. Everyone involved is just so boring. Plus I am super over Nicole just in general. I think I'll probably just start fast forwarding.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, A.J. said:

OMG! That would be hilarious if DAYS decided to go there and have Claire give Trip the old "Bobbit" treatment.  I don't think any soap has ever gone there.  I could really see Claire doing a good job with such a story-line.  However in today's climate I can't see them doing such a thing. 

That is where I want Gabi to go ;with the guy who destroyed her life.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm already over this Holly kidnapping story and it's barely begun. Everyone involved is just so boring. Plus I am super over Nicole just in general. I think I'll probably just start fast forwarding.

I'm there with you about this kidnapping story.  And notice how when Charlotte (and Ciara) were missing, the entire police force were on it 24/7?  Now, it's like yeah, we're sort of looking for her, in between taking a leave of absence and discussing going on vacation, and Hope mooning over Ted like a 13 year old.  (Seriously, what has he ever done that she should say she's developing feeling for him?)  Both Stefan and Brady are content to let the Keystone Kops look for her while they go on with their lives.

I'm also REALLY over Nicole blaming everyone else for Holly's disappearance.  "I trusted her to never take her eyes off her" or some such crap. Does this mean for the next X number of years Chloe was supposed to hire 24/7 nannies?  Otherwise, was she never going to be allowed to shower, go to the bathroom or even blink?  She was eating dinner - in another room - with a baby monitor!  Should they have been sitting in her room eating in the dark?

• Love 11
(edited)

'Bout time Gabi and Stefan get screen time!  Stefan has himself a little Gabrielladdiction.  This is fun!

What's not fun?  Nicole's return being all sturm und drang about Holly's kidnapping with no time for her to have any happiness first. Also, I just cannot muster any Fs for this storyline despite liking Chloe, Nicole, and Holly quite a bit generally.

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well that and all the crap EJ did to Steve and Stephanie not really sure why Sami expected her family to like him that being said I don't get why Kayla never freaked out about Abby embarking on an affair with EJ for those same reasons.

• Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Both are her nieces, but she hate SAmi while she thinks Abigail's krap does not stink.

In Kayla's eyes Abigail can do no wrong.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Both are her nieces, but she hate SAmi while she thinks Abigail's krap does not stink.

In Kayla's eyes Abigail can do no wrong.

Hate to say it, but I get it. Look at all the shit Sami pulled as a teen. I can see Kayla loving Sami but not liking her. Abby never really did anything to Kayla's family. But Sami almost sold Belle and gave Roman/Marlena/John/Carrie all sorts of trouble.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Stefan looking a Gabi's boobs the whole time she was talking about Gabi Chic was great. I love them I don't care

I am right there with you, the actors are on fire together.  Stefan being distracted because he was staring down Gabi's top was fabulous and the actors played it just right-Gabi checking to see if he was checking her out was perfect.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I am right there with you, the actors are on fire together.  Stefan being distracted because he was staring down Gabi's top was fabulous and the actors played it just right-Gabi checking to see if he was checking her out was perfect.

Im with you as well!!! They are just perfection- I love them together.  Their chemistry is on fire.

Have not missed Nicole at all - it was nice not having her cry all the freaking time although I did like her scenes with Brady but would still have rather she stayed dead.

Am loving Xander as well.  He's just so much fun.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Princess Consuela said:

Im with you as well!!! They are just perfection- I love them together.  Their chemistry is on fire.

Have not missed Nicole at all - it was nice not having her cry all the freaking time although I did like her scenes with Brady but would still have rather she stayed dead.

Am loving Xander as well.  He's just so much fun.

I agree.  I enjoy Nicole the most when she was being a pain in the ass.  The weepy version sorta sets my teeth on edge.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well that and all the crap EJ did to Steve and Stephanie not really sure why Sami expected her family to like him that being said I don't get why Kayla never freaked out about Abby embarking on an affair with EJ for those same reasons.

Kayla should have been smacking Abigail around for getting involved with a sociopath like EJ, but then she should have done the same thing to Sami when Sami could have had Lucas (my preferred Sami endgame pairing) or Rafe (less objectionable than the man who raped her himself and then giggled maniacally over having a Rafe double rape her as well).

EJ wasn’t worth the destruction of Abigail, and she was only the last character who suffered because warped fans continued to root for him, despite the fact that EJ never went through the kind of redemptive story or writing Jack went through to be worthy of Jennifer.

It still makes me furious that off-screen Sami is catering to sociopath EJ rather than looking after her children.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Lani needs to get the wig situation fixed or go natural. She’s pretty! But looks like she has a brown bath towel askew on her head. I still find her very boring, though she has a drab personality. 

You ain't even lying! Plz find Loni a decent wig show.

• Love 3

So today is the Nicole is back tour and the shock and awe of it all.

Sarah Horton, bide your time for a bit to see how this all plays out. Hopefully, someone will actually confirm that this is Nicole. Ask yourself why you are romantically interested in two half-brothers. Maybe don't marry anyone and just stay single for a bit.

Stefan, shame on you for returning to Gabi. Poor Chloe will eventually find out. She can't be that stupid.

Hector needs a surname of some sort. Oh Ted, messing around with Xander. Don't know exactly what the plan is but it does not sound good.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Stefan, shame on you for returning to Gabi. Poor Chloe will eventually find out. She can't be that stupid.

Um, yes she can. lol. Look at Hope.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Stefan looking a Gabi's boobs the whole time she was talking about Gabi Chic was great. I love them I don't care!

16 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Ditto.

• Love 3
On 5/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, katie9918 said:

Kayla should have been smacking Abigail around for getting involved with a sociopath like EJ, but then she should have done the same thing to Sami when Sami could have had Lucas (my preferred Sami endgame pairing) or Rafe (less objectionable than the man who raped her himself and then giggled maniacally over having a Rafe double rape her as well).

EJ wasn’t worth the destruction of Abigail, and she was only the last character who suffered because warped fans continued to root for him, despite the fact that EJ never went through the kind of redemptive story or writing Jack went through to be worthy of Jennifer.

It still makes me furious that off-screen Sami is catering to sociopath EJ rather than looking after her children.

I want Gabi with Lucas.  No one wants him and no one wants her so they can have someone together.

12 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

I want Gabi with Lucas.  No one wants him and no one wants her so they can have someone together.

I did at one point but not really sure how soapy it could be I mean I don't even think Julie would be that upset if Lucas got involved with her that's how much of a nonfactor he is with the Hortons.

However Lucas isn't sticking around and Gabi is so what's the point. As long as they had no kids together I would be ok with though.

• Love 2
On 5/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, katie9918 said:

I think that's something Ali wanted I mean even James Scott is over Days and doesn't care if EJ got recasted so he wouldn't care about EJ/Sami being endgame either. 

Lucas is too good for Sami he deserves someone that actually loves him back I liked him and Sheryl they had potential but they got rid of her god forbid a woman only has eyes for Lucas on this show. I even wanted Lucas/Cassie they had chem and the show made them siblings.. so terrible. 

That story made people take notice of Abigail and she never looked back I liked EJ/Abby for what they were a steamy affair but then they ruined it by having such a letdown of a fallout. Everyone seemed to be making excuses for Abigail and Sami who I hated should just get over it. Took the drama and lasting consequences right out of it.

JJ/Eve's affair wasn't nearly as good setup/hotness but the fallout was great. There were lasting consequences. Paige was murdered and neither JJ or Eve ever got to make it up to her or get her forgiveness. JJ changed considerably after that(although they made him too tame). Eve became even more hardened and awful. Jennifer's reaction was the best one of all.

• Love 3

"This can never happen again."  Right, Stefan and Gabi will never have sex again.  Sure.

Marlena shooting Sarah daggers as she's trying to tell Rex what she meant about Eric.

They tried to go into the letter Nicole wrote giving Holly to Chloe, but then just skimmed right over it.

All of Will's hospitilization is happening off screen.

We all agree with you, Ted, Rafe is an idiot.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

It's time for this Stefan and Gabi situation to shift. He needs to start pursuing her. I'm tire of her degrading herself for this sick puppy. No amount of revenge is worth this.

Eric and Nicole are just depressing to watch.

• Love 8

I rolled when Ted was like, "What an idiot," about Rafe. That was great.

I fast forwarded most of the Nicole scenes. I'm just sooooooo bored. 

I'm with you @Sidney, I'm ready for the Stefan/Gabi thing to shift in some way. I'm not down to watch Gabi debasing herself while Stefan pursues Chloe and shit. No thanks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Call this my smack my forehead for being dumb several days too late moment.  Does the Salem police department not have interview rooms with intercom/listen buttons?  When Ted supposedly interviewed Hector why wasn't it in a proper room with others listening?  Even if Hope agreed Ted had the best shot of getting the truth from Hector why wouldn't she simply listen to the conversation?  Yes, I know, it's because she has lost her few remaining brain cells, but because Ted isn't his lawyer it is not covered by attorney client privilege so it is not a violation of Hector's civil rights (NOT that the Salem PD actually cares about civil rights).  And if Ted had objected to her listening - wouldn't that have been a REALLY big red flag?  

Fortunately Rafe wasn't smart enough to get someone else to follow Ted while he waited outside.  I say fortunately, because I really did not want to have to admit that Rafe is smarter than Hope!

• Love 3

Ted was right when he called Rafe an idiot.

I agree with the poster who said that interrogations/questioning should involve others and be in a room with a one way mirror. I don't know much about Ted, but he comes across as a bit smarmy and wonder about his ethics.

Victor hasn't changed with Nicole.

Not really invested in the Sarah/Eric/Rex stuff. Sarah, you are not forced to marry Rex because you cannot have Eric. You can love Eric, but love does not equal relationship. Drop both dudes and spend time on your own.

Gabi, you got caught by Brady. Next time it will be Chloe.

• Love 2

Victor is such a total POS.  Nicole has done some pretty reprehensible things but damn, Victor, giving her shit for Holly's kidnapping and blaming it on her for being a victim of Xander and Kristen?  He might as well blame his mother for giving birth to Xander's father or better yet, blame himself.  Such an asshole.

And getting on a moral high horse with Nicole is pretty rich for a drug dealer, pornographer, murderer, kidnapper, torturer, and those were just his hobbies.

And they can drop a house on that fat head, idiot grandson of his, too.  He HAS to tell Chloe, he HAS to out Gabi, he HAS to bellow and grunt and pretend he's doing the right thing rather than just being a pissy asshole like his grandfather.

I watched Show too late, and too tired, I guess, for this group to do ANYTHING but annoy me.

Hey Sarah, next time the old fart needs medical attention, geld the jerk.  And do the same for his idiot grandson.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, boes said:

Victor is such a total POS.  Nicole has done some pretty reprehensible things but damn, Victor, giving her shit for Holly's kidnapping and blaming it on her for being a victim of Xander and Kristen?  He might as well blame his mother for giving birth to Xander's father or better yet, blame himself.  Such an asshole.

He's been an asshole for several weeks now, even with Maggie.  I wonder where they are going with this.  I actually love that Sarah calls him out on his bullshit, and openly questions why her mother would be married to this POS.

Is it possible they are heading to a Kate/Victor reunion?  That would be okay with me, those two deserve each other.

I do think it is funny that pretty much everyone is staying at Casa Kiriakas at any given time.  That would make anyone grumpy, but especially Victor. 😊

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I really appreciate that the show are allowing their older performers to have interesting storylines.  Maggie's anguish over wondering why Victor doesn't love her anymore because he'd be by her side if he did during the Holly crisis was gorgeously played.  And I love that Sarah was there for her mom, being a supportive daughter.

Victor and Kate are two peas in lacking self-awareness pods--Kate doesn't interfere in her kids personal lives?  Since when?  And where does Victor get off gossiping about Sarah?  When she had sex with Xander she was broken up with Rex and did Kate, the former prostitute, actually call another woman a slut?

Here's the big question:  Holly is alive and well and going to be raised by another family--is Xander's entire motivation for doing something this emotionally cruel because he wants to get back at Nicole?

• Love 7
(edited)

So when does everyone think that Holly and Nicole will be reunited?  

I think by her birthday.  (By “her” I mean Holly).

Edited by mariah23
  • Love 3

I confess, I was more listening today than actually watching, but boy did today fall flat for me.  Maybe because we already know that Holly is OK it seemed like filler more than plot.  From listening, it seemed like AZ was really phoning it in.  She can yell and scream with the best of them, and today she should have been OVER THE TOP.  If I didn't know what had happened I would have thought that she was somewhat distraught over something minor.  And the whole somehow Hope and 2 civilians beat emergency services to the scene and they allowed Eric to climb down to the scene of the accident thing was SO beyond stupid!  I am completely over this plot.

39 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I really appreciate that the show are allowing their older performers to have interesting storylines.  Maggie's anguish over wondering why Victor doesn't love her anymore because he'd be by her side if he did during the Holly crisis was gorgeously played. 

Yes, Maggie reacted exactly how you would have expected her to.

4 minutes ago, mariah23 said:

So when does everyone think that Holly and Nicole will be reunited?  

I think by her birthday.

NOOOOO!  Please do NOT even put it out to the universe that they will drag this inane plot out until Christmas!!

On another note - Roman should just announce to Salem that the pub is ONLY open for private affairs.  Imagine the Yelp reviews - "Tried to check this place out - it's always closed at random times so no actual diners can actually patronize this place.  Gave up trying."

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I confess, I was more listening today than actually watching, but boy did today fall flat for me.  Maybe because we already know that Holly is OK it seemed like filler more than plot.  From listening, it seemed like AZ was really phoning it in.  She can yell and scream with the best of them, and today she should have been OVER THE TOP.  If I didn't know what had happened I would have thought that she was somewhat distraught over something minor.  And the whole somehow Hope and 2 civilians beat emergency services to the scene and they allowed Eric to climb down to the scene of the accident thing was SO beyond stupid!  I am completely over this plot.

Yes, Maggie reacted exactly how you would have expected her to.

NOOOOO!  Please do NOT even put it out to the universe that they will drag this inane plot out until Christmas!!

On another note - Roman should just announce to Salem that the pub is ONLY open for private affairs.  Imagine the Yelp reviews - "Tried to check this place out - it's always closed at random times so no actual diners can actually patronize this place.  Gave up trying."

I really hope they are reunited before then, but I’m not holding my breath.

• Love 2

I agree that since we all know that Holly is fine and is just being taken away for giggles, it makes the storyline even more disgusting. I am already tired of Nicole's wailing. I can't think of one storyline I care about at this time, so it is back to Criminal Minds reruns for today, since I read a recap and have no interest in seeing another day of Dr. Wah Wah Horton. At least we don't have to see Gabi debase herself again, although I am sure that since the show is saying it is HER idea, then it is OK - it is not. Yep, done.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, mariah23 said:

I really hope they are reunited before then, but I’m not holding my breath.

OK Guys, I've figured out how they will drag this out.

Nicole will run around town alternately weeping and spitting vitriol about how Chloe is the worst person on the planet and shouldn't be allowed to raise a cockroach.

Maggie will buy in to the venom and decide the only way get over the loss of Holly (and keep herself sober) is to sue Chloe for custody of Parker.

Victor (having been caught in a compromising position with Kate) will be desperate to prove his love for Maggie so he will bribe a judge to give Maggie custody of Parker.  Parker will immediately be shipped off to Swiss boarding school where he will remain until he is sorased to 27 or so.

Holly, having been raised on stories of how the great and wonderful Chloe Lane saved the entire village from the notorious noodle will return sorased as a 10 year old opera fan.   She will want to connect with her gestational mother and decide Chloe is her "real" mother and she hates Nicole.

Nicole will run around town weeping.  People will beg to be delivered from the hell that is Nicole.  Eric will have made another vow to God for reasons, and will be no help.

On Christmas Eve, Chloe will sing some carol about love and family and somehow she will be the one to convince Holly to reunite with Nicole.

John will close the Brady Pub approximately 74 times - Marlena will pretend to be pleasantly surprised each time.

See, this stuff writes itself!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Was anyone else expecting to see Kristen lurking in the shadows of the Brady Pub after John and Marlena left?  She was, afterall, a large part of their anniversary conversation.

Wonder what the chances are that they're bringing Philip back. Especially since Victor said he wanted to make things right with him, before it was too late. And JA isn't getting any younger (just checked, he's going to by 86 in July!!!) and could certainly decide to retire anytime.

Considering we know they produce the show with a shoestring budget, I thought the accident scene was well done. 

I also liked some of the dialogue today. Particularly when Rex "suggested" he would go into the kitchen to make a sandwich after Sarah had just mentioned it. I thought his delivery of the lines was good. 

I'm glad they made it clear to the audience that Holly was alive.  But who were the victims of the car accident?  Was that part of Xander's plan?  Were the EMT's paid off by him to say there was and adult male and female child in the car? 

• Love 4

Is the pub ever open to the public?

And once again, people are talking about Will and we never see him.

Are John and Marlena the new narrators of this show?  Recapping everything that's been going on.  And there's a lot of discussion of Philip, is he coming back?  I haven't heard a thing.

Wait.  There's a body of a young adult in the crash and that's supposed to mean it's baby Holly?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

Was anyone else expecting to see Kristen lurking in the shadows of the Brady Pub after John and Marlena left? 

I totally thought she was gonna be there, too. I at least expected them to do that shaky cam thing that indicates someone is watching.

I also liked some of the dialogue today. Particularly when Rex "suggested" he would go into the kitchen to make a sandwich after Sarah had just mentioned it. I thought his delivery of the lines was good. 

I loved that, too.

I'm also wondering if Phillip is returning since he's been mentioned quite a bit lately.

I honestly fast forwarded through everything related to the Holly thing because I just don't care and don't particularity like/outright loathe most of the characters involved. I don't know whether us knowing Holly is actually alive makes this story better or worse.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

Was anyone else expecting to see Kristen lurking in the shadows of the Brady Pub after John and Marlena left?  She was, afterall, a large part of their anniversary conversation. 

Wonder what the chances are that they're bringing Philip back. Especially since Victor said he wanted to make things right with him, before it was too late. And JA isn't getting any younger (just checked, he's going to by 86 in July!!!) and could certainly decide to retire anytime.

Yes, anvils are dropping left and right about Philip.  They usually only mention off screen characters once or twice a year (if that) so mentioning Philip several days running seems like we're being told something.  

At least Marlena apparently has the Salem brain regarding Kristen.  If 2 people show up from the same place, it's only logical there COULD be 3.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

OK Guys, I've figured out how they will drag this out.

Nicole will run around town alternately weeping and spitting vitriol about how Chloe is the worst person on the planet and shouldn't be allowed to raise a cockroach.

Maggie will buy in to the venom and decide the only way get over the loss of Holly (and keep herself sober) is to sue Chloe for custody of Parker.

Victor (having been caught in a compromising position with Kate) will be desperate to prove his love for Maggie so he will bribe a judge to give Maggie custody of Parker.  Parker will immediately be shipped off to Swiss boarding school where he will remain until he is sorased to 27 or so.

Holly, having been raised on stories of how the great and wonderful Chloe Lane saved the entire village from the notorious noodle will return sorased as a 10 year old opera fan.   She will want to connect with her gestational mother and decide Chloe is her "real" mother and she hates Nicole.

Nicole will run around town weeping.  People will beg to be delivered from the hell that is Nicole.  Eric will have made another vow to God for reasons, and will be no help.

On Christmas Eve, Chloe will sing some carol about love and family and somehow she will be the one to convince Holly to reunite with Nicole.

John will close the Brady Pub approximately 74 times - Marlena will pretend to be pleasantly surprised each time.

See, this stuff writes itself!

Hahaha!!!!Absolutely brilliant!!