Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I need Ben to accidentally kill Nick.

Why won't Theresa get a restraining order against Dan and Jen?

Lucas should give up on trying to talking sense into his stupid sister.

I wish EJ would stop acting like he's willing to have Nick "dealt" with.

Nicole is so desperate.

• Love 1

I need Ben to accidentally kill Nick.

Why won't Theresa get a restraining order against Dan and Jen?

Lucas should give up on trying to talking sense into his stupid sister.

I wish EJ would stop acting like he's willing to have Nick "dealt" with.

Nicole is so desperate.

All Ben has to do is squeeze Nick's lips until all they POP! and all his brains will drain away.  Lips Fallon is such a mess.  I don't remember him being this stupid the first time around, although just as mean.  I guess Gabi's boink on the head made him  a Hernandez-style moron. 

And what the hell kind of sister is Jenn?  She was so upset that Lucas had the gall to mention what a dog Dirty Dan was with Chloe, and Jenn gets all indignant - at him!  I guess as long as she's getting her daily dose of over-the-hill surfer dood then her brother can just go cry somewhere else if he's not going to praise Dan.  She's such a FINE woman, isn't she?  The SAINT of all the Hortons, at least according to herself, Hope and Julie.  If only, as one of our fellow posters said earlier, someone would blow up that island with her on it. 

Theresa should just sue Dan for all the spit that landed on her during his "confrontation".  His "anger" looked more like constipation.  I was hoping Theresa would just hand him an Activia and walk away.

I liked Lucas taking trash to Sonny about Nick.  I'm hoping the show gives him a chance to act on it.  It's time to give Lucas something of substance to do.

And Show better give some resolution, or at least a promise of it, next week to the Nick situation.  Enough of that twerp is enough.  As for Gabi, they should invite her to play hide and seek and then all go home.  She's starve to death in a week and problem would be solved.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

The Nick situation has drug on to long, and this is the third time they have done this.  The first go around, Will was shot.  The second time, Nick was tossed in the river.  Now here we go again.  Why can't the writers come up with a new SL?

• Love 1

I hope Abby, Nicole and Dan show up to Smith Island and Liam blows it up, killing them all. 

I can't wait for Nick's crazy ass to finally be exposed. I wonder what the Hortons will say then.

I can't decide who is more pathetic, Gabi or Nick. Nick could be using his genius to make millions but instead he's throwing it all away so he can hump Gabi.

• Love 1

I hope Abby, Nicole and Dan show up to Smith Island and Liam blows it up, killing them all. 

I can't wait for Nick's crazy ass to finally be exposed. I wonder what the Hortons will say then.

I can't decide who is more pathetic, Gabi or Nick. Nick could be using his genius to make millions but instead he's throwing it all away so he can hump Gabi.

Why Jenn!  Is that  a pistol in Liam's pocket or is he just really glad to see you??  Such a shame Jenn doesn't see how perfectly matched she and Liam really are.  He's stupid, smug, has delusions of grandeur, is wildly inappropriate AND wears too much eyeliner.  How can she not love him??  He's her perfect man.

Poor Nick.  Julie will blame it all on Sami, and Maggie will want him to got to a meeting.  I can see a natural sympathy between those two and Nick, though.  He's as socially r******* as Julie has become, and those huge lips of his match Maggie's HUGE hair.  All we can be sure of is that both Julie and Maggie will take NO responsibility at all, but be generous in tossing around the guilt.

And what the hell have they done with Nicole?  She gets one whiff of priest privates and she loses her mind and her common sense?  I like strong, evil, take-no-prisoners Nicole.  I don't care for the Rebecca of Nutty Brook Farm Nicole very much at all.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

It's getting to be a chore to watch these current storylines - they're all awful!!

Pictures or not, how the hell is Nick Fallon beating a DiMera and a Kiriakis?  It's ridiculous.  Sami and Kate should be able to handle him just fine themselves but once you involve EJ or Victor, how is that guy still walking around?  UGH!!! 

Better yet, kill Gabi.  How that girl manages to even dress herself each day without Nick's help is incredible!  She is so unbelievably stupid - and she's such a bitch to everyone but Nick - she just needs to die right now, really die, dead, dead die.  Sorry, but I think I hate her more than I even hate Nick, and not the fun kind of hate either.

I'm with everyone else as far as the Deveraux family goes.  Liam can kill off Jennifer and Abigail and I will willingly sit through all his ridiculous machinations for as long as they want me to!  If he can get Nick and Gabi in the same killing, he'll be my hero!

• Love 3
I'm with everyone else as far as the Deveraux family goes.  Liam can kill off Jennifer and Abigail and I will willingly sit through all his ridiculous machinations for as long as they want me to!  If he can get Nick and Gabi in the same killing, he'll be my hero!

This and add Daniel to the list.

When Sami finds out the truth (please let it be soon) along with her ditching EJ (I hope she dumps him cold and never looks back), after all the times the boring twit has been bad mouthing Sami when she isn't around, and since I think the stupid side piece will try to play the victim and blame everything on EJ, I want Sami to say, "Did he hold a gun to your head and force you to have sex with him?  You knew what you were doing you back-stabbing simpleton stay away from me and my children."

When Sami finds out the truth (please let it be soon) along with her ditching EJ (I hope she dumps him cold and never looks back), after all the times the boring twit has been bad mouthing Sami when she isn't around, and since I think the stupid side piece will try to play the victim and blame everything on EJ, I want Sami to say, "Did he hold a gun to your head and force you to have sex with him?  You knew what you were doing you back-stabbing simpleton stay away from me and my children."

I think it would be a nice send-off for Sami to have Carrie come back & have Sami's back for this confrontation.  Cause you know Jennifer will be there to defend her pwecious wittle angel.

• Love 2

I hope Theresa has a decent supply of air spray in her apartment, because she's going to need with all that testosterone leaking off of Dumb and Dumber aka Brady and Dirty Dan.   (Sorry, Eric, testosterone and you aren't words I'd use together).  Brady, frowning down on her from on high, and then Dirty Dan dancing around like he needed to use the can badly, accusing her like Rumplestilskin made me feel bad for Theresa - and I don't even LIKE Theresa.  Salem has far too many men who really get into bullying women.

But we had Victor.  Victor.....the King of the One-Liners!  Saying Nicole needed a lobotomy, too good.  But then we have Maggie, who for some reason thinks anyone who runs into her or stops to say hello is under some sort of obligation to spill the beans about their lives like she's the KGB or something.  I think all the hair-teasing has hurt her brain.  I know her hair hurts mine.

I hope someone plugs Liam before he spills about Nicole, because, if not, the town will be swimming in smug I-told-you-so's from all the usual suspects.

Just a random thought....I hope Brady falls off the wagon again, and this time, while he's passed out, Theresa shaves him bald, dresses him in some doggy clothes and leaves in Horton Square.  Just an image that popped into my sick brain.

• Love 1

serenitynow, if I could give more than a thumbs up to your post I would.  Do the writers really think women are so stupid that neither of them would take the gun while the man was unconscious?  Jen could have held it on him while Nicole went through his pockets, then tied him up.  .  But no, they have to run and hide.  

I hope Nicole ex exiled from Salem since she shot The Great And Amazing Dan.

Well, Priestly Parts Nicole is certainly going to be in for a tongue-lashing from Eric.  Oops!  No tongue from Eric yet, he's staying pure for the wedding night.  Who IS this Nicole anyway?  She's shrieking like she's a Deveraux, mumbling and stumbling and acting like her real father is Percy "GREEEEEEEEEEEETINGS!!" Ruggles.  She should be exiled from Salem. It would be a blessing.

Now Dan will have to operate on himself and be even more amazing.

This is so funny!  And I'm sure he could do it, too.  Maybe Egg Mamma Maggie can scrub in to help, if they can find a surgical cap that won't flatten her Hair Hill. 

Those three stooges when they were at Theresa's place made Huey, Louey and Dewey look like mental giants.  Brady's furrowing his Neanderthal brow, trying to understand all the big words, Dirty Dan is trying and failing, and Eric is just trying not to look at Theresa's naughty bits.  THESE GUYS are the ones who ride to the rescue??  Theresa out to saran wrap their toilet seats and see how long it takes them to figure it out.   And phew! her place must have stunk, with Dirty Dan in his midwest cool surfer dood outfit.

Liam Is DEADTOME, DEADTOME YOUHEAR, for not just pulling the trigger on Jenn.  We've had two days of her sniveling, now we'll have a week of her weeping and yelling while Hope comforts her Cuz and Maggie bemoans the fact that her son can't bone her niece right now.

But it does look like Nick's storyline is ramping up.  It's one thing to threaten Kate's family, quite another to try and pick her pocket.  The knives are coming out!

And for all of my snark, DOOL is the only soap that I watch all the way through with no FF'ding.  At least it still IS a soap.

• Love 1
And for all of my snark, DOOL is the only soap that I watch all the way through with no FF'ding.  At least it still IS a soap.

Seconded!  As much as I can't stand Jennifer, Abby, Nick, Gabi, et al, at least they're not Sonny Corinthos.  As many problems as some of these stories have, at least they don't involve the death of a legacy character, two other disgusting characters having sex in the crypt of the dead legacy character and his decimated family, or a bunch of other boring stories that involve characters that no one has ever even seen or cares about. 

I'm actually liking DOOL for the most part right now and am looking forward to the fallout of Nicole accidentally (stupidly) shooting Dr. Tan and whatever is coming down the pike for Nick.

• Love 2

Two burning questions I have about today's episode so far:

Why do Nicole and Jennifer wait till Dan and Liam are struggling to try and fire the gun? They've had numerous chances when Liam was alone.

Did the writers recently watch the end of The Lost Boys when they wrote Liam's impaling scene? 

Peanut, not only did they wait until they were struggling, they waited until Daniel was on top.  I'm guessing we weren't supposed to laugh.  Also when Eric sincerely said "I was praying for you".  Well that's helpful against a madman with a gun.  

• Love 3

Sadly Eric's praying is probably the only thing that saved those idiots on Smith Island.  Damn Liam was such a disappointment.  He couldn't at least one of Jennifer, Daniel or Nicole.

Also, if any of these people are going to get shooting lessons from someone, they should be getting them from Sami.  Sami is a hell of a shot (Alan, Bart, Fake Rafe, Silvio, EJ, Lucas, Bernardi, etc.).

• Love 4
Also, if any of these people are going to get shooting lessons from someone, they should be getting them from Sami.  Sami is a hell of a shot (Alan, Bart, Fake Rafe, Silvio, EJ, Lucas, Bernardi, etc.).

So we need a plot where Jen, Daniel, Nicole, and Abby are stranded on Smith Island and Sami decides to go hunting.

• Love 2

I'm down for Sami going hunting on Smith Island.  Take notes Liam that's how it's done.

Sami shot Lucas by accident.  Andre had Lucas and EJ hostage.  He told Sami she had to shoot one of them, and the other would go free.  Sami was going to shoot EJ, but Andre hit her arm, and she shot Lucas instead.  However, then Sami got the drop on Andre, and kicked the hell out of him.  This all happened when she was pregnant with the twins.  Pregnant Sami is more of a threat than the current crop of lame Dimeras.

Sami shot Bart in the leg (and she meant to hit him in the leg) when he tried to interfere with her shooting Stefano.  Sami was going to shoot Stefano at point blank range in the heart (her finger was pulling the trigger) when Lucas and Marlena came in the back door, and stopped her.

However, the current idiot writers seem to have forgotten that Sami is more than capable of handling Nick even more so when she is working with Kate.

(edited)

Jenn sure missed the boat on this one.  Liam was sporting major wood for her. 

That was a little anticlimatic, though I don't know what else I was expecting. 

You had to love that little family vignette at the end, back at Hagitha's house, with Dirty Dan and the kids.  I did love how Abigail stays true to form.  Her mother is almost (and most unfortunately NOT) shot, but Abigail still has the time and energy to diss on JJ for not making it home in a time frame she finds acceptable.  Hagitha and her daughter Abigail spend most of each day criticizing someone, somewhere, for something, yet these are the Heroines of the Hortons?

I guess it's a good thing that Dirty Dan doesn't shower much.  All that accrued grime deflected the bullet.

Anyone think Nicole is going to find her brain and spine anytime soon?

Edited by boes
  • Love 3
I guess it's a good thing that Dirty Dan doesn't shower much.  All that accrued grime deflected the bullet.

LOL and very possibly true.

Abigail still has the time and energy to diss on JJ for not making it home in a time frame she finds acceptable.

This! Like Abigail would have showed up on time if she had been knocking boots with EJ. JJ, a high school senior, isn't expected to have a social life beyond the Horton family but Abby can get her kicks from the heir to the town’s most notorious family and she doesn’t smell her own hypocrisy.

Hagitha and her daughter Abigail spend most of each day criticizing someone, somewhere, for something, yet these are the Heroines of the Hortons?

I can only hold out hope that the writers are more self aware than the characters and Jennifer and Abigail are being set up for a really big downfall.

• Love 1
So EJ can put on his big boy Dimeria pants to scare Percy but he lets Nick walk around town blackmailing people?

While I found the scene particularly humorous (Was that Percy’s knees knocking the sound I heard when he realized he was face to face with a Dimera? He definitely had the look of fear on his face) it was badly written in the sense that it takes “Santa Claus” to get EJ riled up and finally go Dimera on someone!  Why in the world did it take till now for him to finally do something about the situation?  He could have “handled” the whole Abigail situation this way from get go and there would be no pictures in the first place.  And if I didn’t know Nick was going to die in another week, I’d be even more irritated that his scrawny little neck was still filtering air.  I don’t think anyone has to question why JS would want to “pursue new projects” when you consider the moronic decisions they've been having EJ make.

• Love 2

I don’t think anyone has to question why JS would want to “pursue new projects” when you consider the moronic decisions they've been having EJ make.

Especially if they were planning on pairing hm with KM long term. What a joke that would have been.

• Love 2

When JS said he wanted EJ to be nice to Sami, and mean to everyone else, I doubt this is what he meant.  JS did say he was unhappy when he first received the script about EJ cheating on Sami, he thought it ruined the character of EJ (I guess rape, kidnapping, murder is okay), and considered it a slap in the face.  I wasn't going to be watching once AS left, and now that JS is also leaving, I guess Sami's final SL on the show will include EJ.  I wonder if I'm going to get any interesting Sami/Lucas and Sami/Lucas/Kate scenes.

Hopefully Abby once KM's contract is up.

From your lips to God's ear.  IF only.  But they'll probably keep her around to fall in love with Stefano's newest "found" love child.  They need to beef up the Dimeras - so I PREDICT that the next unknown Dimera heirs to be uncovered will be Huey, Dewey and Louie.

• Love 1

They shouldn't have killed off so many Dimeras in the first place.  I miss Tony, and Andre may have gone off the rails, but he got things done.  As it is now, without Stefano, EJ and Kristen are pathetic.  They can't accomplish anything on their own.  The idea that Kate and Sami would need help covering up a crime is ridiculous especially when said "help" is so lame.

• Love 1

Pure speculation here - Nick is murdered. It eventually comes out that EJ did it. He skips town to avoid going to jail and Sami and the kids join him in a foreign country with no extradition after he gets settled.

What the hell is Gabi going on about someone taking her away from Ari? She's the one trying to keep Will away from his daughter not the other way around.

I wonder if Abby will still pretend to care about Nick now that he's called her a whore to her face.

Stupid idiot EJ isn't going to do anything.

I think the show had a strong start this week.  The buildup to Nick's story is really taking off.  Getting Maggie involved, and having NIck say what he did to her about Melanie, and then having her retreat into the fantasy that everything would be alright was a great touch.  And him calling Hagitha Jr. a whore was a bit shocking, since no matter what she does or to whom, she's usually heralded as the Saint.  I reluctantly give Nick marks on that one at least.

Gabi continues as dumb as a post. 

EJ has had enough - finally.  I admit I loved it when Sami, after a short pause, endorsed whatever it is he wants to do.  Not the woman you want to piss off!

The Kate/Jordan catfight was a little hackneyed.  And frankly, Jordan getting physical with a woman as old as Kate was a bit....offputting.  But if this will FINALLY resolve, then so be it.  I'd care more if the guy prize wasn't Rafe.

• Love 2

I hope Nicole is exposed at her wedding. That will be more dramatic and they might as well keep with tradition.

I have no idea what to make of Nick. Sami actually seemed like she was being sincere and he basically told her to fuck off. I can't tell if that's because he's out for revenge or if he's just crazy.

If the writers want to surprise me they will have Sonny be the shooter. I know that will never happen though.

I don't know if he's crazy or just mean as a snake, but he sure has the Horton self-pity down pat.  Everyone bent over backwards to give this turd a second chance when he first got out of prison.  Hell, Maggie basically choose HIM over her granddaughter.  Of course, it was probably an easy decision, considering that granddaughter was Melanie, but still......

Poor Lil' Abigail looks like she's being strangled by that bun right now.  Having Nick call her a whore must have really shocked her, especially since that's her mom's nickname.

Whatever with Nick, it's to the point that I want to shoot him.  Couldn't happen to a bigger jackass.

On a completely unrelated note, why, every time Dan "gets an idea" - like he did today when he found that Dr. Chyka note - does he look like he just did a little poopy in his panties?   He so does NOT look like a brainiac surgeon.

• Love 3

If my mother had just been on trial for murder I think I would remember not to issues death threats or get into fights with someone in a public place.

I wonder how long it will take for the hitman to pull the trigger now that he finally has Nick alone.

• Love 1