Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Will is not anything like Sami.  If cheating is the reason everyone in Salem is saying Will is like Sami, then that means everyone else in Salem is just like Sami because they are all cheaters.

I'm tired of all these people, who Sami has never done anything to, bad mouthing her.  Most of the people who actually have a right to be angry at Sami are no longer in Salem.

• Love 8
(edited)

This is the third or fourth time in like the last two months that someone has said 'Will is just like Sami" and I wish people would STFU. Why does every bad thing Will does and every single one of his bad traits have to somehow be blamed on being raised by The Worst Mother In The History Of The World? Why don't Lucas or Kate EVER get any of the blame?

*cough*Marlena*cough*

"I'll make sure Lucas is on top.."  LOL

I'm pissed that Kate didn't remember Will and Sonny's anniversary.

Will calling Marlena a hypocrite.  Bastard.

"I have a witness." "Oh, God." "Well, him, too."

Why were Adrienne and Lucas not planning anything for Will and Sonny's anniversary?

That was a strange way to end a Friday.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 2
(edited)

*cough*Marlena*cough*

It's not like anyone ever told Sami she was correct in blaming Marlena for all of her problems or had any sympathy for her. She was grasping at straws trying to excuse her behavior and everyone knew it. I'm sure she really didn't even believe what she was saying a lot of the time. The people blaming Sami for all of Will's bad behavior actually believe what they're saying.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3

I might be able to feel sorry for Will if he hadn't cheated with Paul. They could have done this triangle storyline without Will cheating.  All Will's insecurities could still be there.  Sonny would still be torn between Will and Paul, without having the anger towards Will. And Paul could even still be John's son.  Will could still want Paul to leave town and maybe even do the whole blackmail with Paul's mother. But at least Will would not be a cheater.  But I guess the writer's don't want us to feel sorry for Will. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I might be able to feel sorry for Will if he hadn't cheated with Paul. They could have done this triangle storyline without Will cheating.  All Will's insecurities could still be there.  Sonny would still be torn between Will and Paul, without having the anger towards Will. And Paul could even still be John's son.  Will could still want Paul to leave town and maybe even do the whole blackmail with Paul's mother. But at least Will would not be a cheater.  But I guess the writer's don't want us to feel sorry for Will. 

That is so true..They could have also had Sonny explore his Kiriakis side by getting mixed up in Victor's shady business,  that could have put his family in danger.  Ari could have been injured leading to angst between Wilson. Rafe could have stepped in questioning Wilson's fitness to care for Ari... Sami and Rafe could  have butted heads over Rafe's interference. The attack on Sonny's family would have brought back Alex, Philip and the twins to support Sonny...Brady and Alex could have had a rivalry over Theresa and control over Titan.. The twins would have been mixing it up with Stefanie, Chelsea, Joey, JJ and Abigail. Victor jr in particular would  have been very shady  trying to prove he is just like his namesake Victor, because he is not a Kiriakis biologically. Joseph would have been very sensitive and close to Will...

Will written in character would have never cheated on Sonny...Paul's presence in town would have been enough to send Will spiraling out of control.....I could think of so many scenarios that could have given Wilson good stories without destroying the characters...It is ashamed that WRITERS are paid good money to give us mediocrity...Shame on Corday for allowing this to happen...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Davis: (To Will about his interview.)  By the way, congratulations.  I hear you're up for the Hillman Prize for that interview.

Will: Thank you.  It's . . . definitely an honor.

Davis: (To Sonny about Will's article) You must be so proud of your husband.

Sonny: . . . It's a good article.

Unlike most, I'm not a huge Sonny fan.  But that made me titter a bit that he gave such a non-answer.

• Love 1
(edited)

Adrienne is only 7 years older than Lucas in real life, but on tv she comes across as his mother. I don't know if that's because Adrienne and Justin had storylines that seemed to occur a generation ahead of when Sami and Lucas arrived (that might be a difference of only 5 years on Days, but on this show it did feel like a generation). 

This explains how I feel so well!  I just keep thinking about the story lines with Adrienne happening before Sami and Lucas were adults and I just can't accept them together.  She may be only 7 years older, but it feels older because of their pasts on the show so I can't like them together.

On another note, Freddie Smith, Molly Burnett and Melissa Archer are out.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 1

I don't get the point of Melanie's romance with Brady if she was only intended to be on the show for 6 months. 

A placeholder until Kristen shows up with the spawn?

• Love 2
(edited)

A placeholder until Kristen shows up with the spawn?

Probably, but then I figure they could have just put Brady with Teresa to accomplish that instead of having them hurl insults at each other. I suppose  Melanie's  leaving  would explain  why the show has kept the door open for them to reunite however.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

If they want me to believe Will was about to fight ANYONE, they can't dress him in gap 4 kids smedium sweaters....

John, if you could like stop looking for Paulson, that would be great. I am trying to ship my couple and you are getting in the way of the feeling

On that note....errrr Sonny..... we just gonna stand there and have our face caressed? I'm cool with it, I just want to make sure you understand what it means..... that you might feel something more for Paul then you realize... but like I said, I'm cool with it

Paul was STUNNING today, my goodness! Something different with his hair or something, I wanted to jump him

Shoutout to Victor for his speech about the awesomeness of Sonny- they will always be my favorite family tie on the show, he loves him so much.

• Love 9
(edited)

The writers have destroyed Will for me.  In what world should he be calling his boss about his job?  All along he's been mixing journalism with his personal life and it's completely blown up in his face. He and Sonny would have been on their way to being solid if he just paid attention to Sonny and worked on their relationship.  Sami has always put her object of desire first in her schemes, she kept her eyes on the prize. I thought his conversation with Marlena was out of character as well.  

John again on fire and perceptive about Sonny and Paul's connection. I liked when he had control of the Paul situation - first breaking up the PaulSon chemistry and then getting Paul to leave the town center. I'm looking forward to the paternity reveal - how soon with John change his opinion of Paul? 

Lucas better watch his back! Victor was ready to fire him when Lucas just defended Will.  He gone from Mad World (and worse) when all comes out about him and Adrienne.

I also call bs on Kate not knowing about Will and Sonny's anniversary.  She would have hosted an over-the-top party for them.

Edited by Lilytiger
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm still not seeing any reason why Sonny should be torn between Won't and Sparkle Paul. Yeah, yeah, bla, bla, first-love cakes. I don't think that means Sonny and Sparkle are right for each other now. The problem wasn't just that Sonny was out and Paul wasn't; Paul may be out now, but he was the kind of person who took the easy way in life and wouldn't be in an open relationship with Sonny. I think he's still that guy. What's changed?

Sonny has a right to be angry at Will, but I don't see him either abandoning his wedding vows or "going all Kiriakis" (whatever that means). Sonny and Will may or may not have a future, but it doesn't look to me like Paul and Sonny have one, either.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 3

Well, not shedding any tears for Melissa (I like Serena, but thought she had a crap story from the get-go) or Freddie (sorry, all, but I ceased liking Sonny back in late 2012), but I'm very surprised about Molly since she just got back.

Well, at least they gave Melissa a solid 3 months on screen before she was fired.  Oddly enough, she was all over Twitter and Instagram today with other Days' actresses at the LA Mission.

• Love 1

If they want me to believe Will was about to fight ANYONE, they can't dress him in gap 4 kids smedium sweaters....

John, if you could like stop looking for Paulson, that would be great. I am trying to ship my couple and you are getting in the way of the feeling

On that note....errrr Sonny..... we just gonna stand there and have our face caressed? I'm cool with it, I just want to make sure you understand what it means..... that you might feel something more for Paul then you realize... but like I said, I'm cool with it

Paul was STUNNING today, my goodness! Something different with his hair or something, I wanted to jump him

Shoutout to Victor for his speech about the awesomeness of Sonny- they will always be my favorite family tie on the show, he loves him so much.

All of this.

All I can say is, I'm staying with the Good Ship Paulson until I have to get off that sucker into a lifeboat.  Fabulous chemistry and so much pretty.

• Love 3
On another note, Freddie Smith, Molly Burnett and Melissa Archer are out.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

I'm crossing my fingers that Freddie Smith's leaving the show is just a rumor because the man is one of the best things about Days.  I have to say that I'm kind of glad that Molly Burnett's leaving because her character just bugged, especially all of her little girl mannerisms--the actress needs to get a grip because shrugging your shoulders and speaking in a baby voice is not endearing in a grown woman.  Now I was kind of starting to like Serena, especially as the character kept getting shadier and shadier.

And Kate Mansi will be on this show for the next twenty years--DAMN!!

• Love 4
(edited)

Well, not shedding any tears for Melissa (I like Serena, but thought she had a crap story from the get-go) or Freddie (sorry, all, but I ceased liking Sonny back in late 2012), but I'm very surprised about Molly since she just got back.

Why do you dislike Sonny?  Donny ketchum,I am curious to know...You are the first person that I know that dislike him.. I did not want Will and Sonny to get together at first, I thought that Will had too much going in his life to get into a relationship, plus, I liked Will with Neil....Sonny's obvious devotion to Will won me over..He was such a stabilizing force in Will's turbulent life...I loved his alphaness...lol...He is a good guy without being  wimpy and soft..He does not put up with Will's crap....Will needs a strong man like Sonny, but he can be gentle and loving...Sonny is always touching Will...He is very affectionate...I wonder if it is in the script or is it Freddie that adds that to his scenes with Chandler/Guy...

Everybody in Will's life kowtow to him because of his chaotic childhood... I grew to like Sonny because Will liked him..That is how you introduce a character into a show..You show us why the audience should care, not have people tell us how awesome the character is..Sonny did not have a multitude of people singing his praises like Serena for example...His awesomeness was evident from the get go..Once Sonny laid his eyes on Will , he wanted him, nobody else existed for him...That is why I am having a hard time dealing with Paul and his existence on the show, specifically his role as an interloper in the Wilson relationship...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)

Will is such an idiot.  Sucks to have people air your dirty laundry in public like that!  Jackass.  Will should be thankful it wasn't a family member who went behind his  back and screwed him over, like he did to his mother and grandmother. 

Poor Lucas.  He didn't deserve to have his job threatened for something his moron son did.  Not cool.  Hopefully Victor losing his temper won't get in the way of his nefarious plans for the hillbilly.  Clyde needs to die.

Adrienne giggling about Lucas being on top was hilarious.  JE was really good there.  Too bad Adrienne spends so much time being an Abigail-propping jerk, because if she was happy and carefree more often I might actually like her.

KM is incapable of putting any nuance into her character's motives, especially regarding Chad, but holy crow, did she actually have a moment of self-reflection when the truth came out about Will and she said she knew he felt horrible? 

It won't last.  She only ever admits a shortcoming so other people will tell her that no, nothing is really her fault. 

I'm actually sad about Melanie leaving, mostly because it means her airtime is going to go back to insipid, insufferable Abigail.  Why can't KM leave instead?  Whyyyyyyyyyy (said Nancy Kerrigan style)!

ETA:  I wonder if MA's exit will affect GV at all.  Eric hasn't done anything in months, and I don't think GV and AZ have much chemistry, either.  Eric is still in desperate need of a new personality courtesy of a bonk on the head.  It was such a mistake to bring him on as a priest.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 2

Will is such an idiot.  Sucks to have people air your dirty laundry in public like that!  Jackass.  Will should be thankful it wasn't a family member who went behind his  back and screwed him over, like he did to his mother and grandmother. 

Poor Lucas.  He didn't deserve to have his job threatened for something his moron son did.  Not cool.  Hopefully Victor losing his temper won't get in the way of his nefarious plans for the hillbilly.  Clyde needs to die.

Adrienne giggling about Lucas being on top was hilarious.  JE was really good there.  Too bad Adrienne spends so much time being an Abigail-propping jerk, because if she was happy and carefree more often I might actually like her.

It won't last.  She only ever admits a shortcoming so other people will tell her that no, nothing is really her fault. 

I'm actually sad about Melanie leaving, mostly because it means her airtime is going to go back to insipid, insufferable Abigail.  Why can't KM leave instead?  Whyyyyyyyyyy (said Nancy Kerrigan style)!

Will was so cruel at the end. He was concern about his job than his Husband...Sonny was just humiliated in front of his family and friends...Sonny should move out and go to the Kiriakis mansion....

• Love 3
(edited)

Paul has a nice face, but the  muscles around his shoulders and arm area seem unusually big and make his frame look kind of weird when his shirt is off.

Edited by bantering
(edited)

I have to say that I'm kind of glad that Molly Burnett's leaving because her character just bugged, especially all of her little girl mannerisms--the actress needs to get a grip because shrugging your shoulders and speaking in a baby voice is not endearing in a grown woman. !

On paper Melanie is one of my favorite type of characters, but Molly Burnett's acting makes me hate the character. I'd like to see what another actress could on in the role.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

The actor likes to work out alot...If you check out his tweeter, he is always working out....

With Will checking out his tweeter and Sonny doing his best NOT to look, I just don't think it would be in good taste for me to check out his tweeter too...

• Love 5
(edited)

I can't take Nu-Will, I can't Nu-Will.  Someone pass me anything.  I am not buying a damn thing this actor is portraying. AND to top it off, it was bad enough with the pursing of the lips, but today, I think it was combined with a smacking sound.  I'm sure he's a nice guy in real life, but I don't care.  He's not scary or threatening convincingly.  I think a better actor could of portrayed the angst of being too young to start a family, combined with the want to get ahead in your career much better.  Not to mention, the way they dress him make Mr. Rogers look more dangerous.

And Abigail, the glittery hoo-hoo.  Ben the mannequin.  Chad wanting Abigail.  Adrienne happily cheating on Justin with Lucas and the Will and Sonny situation, really.  I've had it Show.  I just can't.  If it wasn't for Cranky Victor, I would have tossed in the towel.  And that's a fact.  Oh, and Clyde, go ahead, stick up for Kate.  I think Victor has more than earned the right to insult her.  You should hear the things I say about my ex.

FTR, I didn't make it through the last ten minutes.  And I've had a really bad week.

Edited by polodog
  • Love 2
(edited)

Answering that would rehash old arguments that are frankly better left buried, so I plead the Fifth there.

Okay, no problem..Read my question again...I edited it to explain my initial reasons for not wanting Wilson to happen when Sonny came onto the scene...I was indifferent to Sonny at first....

Edited by Apprentice79

Oh, I'll miss Molly's Melanie. If Freddie's really gone, I might be, too. I can't stand Guy's Will. I miss Sami and EJ. I hate what the show has done to Jennifer. My love for Sonny might have been one of my last tethers to the show. 

• Love 5

I wonder if one of Freddie's reasons for leaving has to do with being on the backburner. Even his storyline with Paul seems to be more about Will's nuttiness and insecurity than about how Sonny is coping with being cheated on.

Is James Read (Clyde's portrayer) still taping?

(edited)

Victor can shit talk Sami all he wants to. If it weren't for her, his son might still have both of his legs.

That is so true...I forgot all about Stan...lol....I remember young Will telling his mother after Kate revealed  her  deceit..You ruin everything  mom, like you always do again.. I felt so bad for him....Sami was so crush by that statement....I am afraid that Arianna might be telling Will this in the future, if he doesn't get a grip....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

This was a good episode!  The scene in the Square where it all came out was soapy goodness at its best IMO.  

I don't blame Victor a bit for taking a bite out of Sneasel.  Victor is essentially old school when it comes to family - look at how afraid Adrienne is of him and she and Justin have been married for more than 20 years, off and on, so his anger at Will made sense to me.  I don't like him dragging Sami into all of this, but it makes perfect Salem sense that he would.  

The only problem is that Victor's anger has let the cat out of the bag that's not this doddering old hasbeen, and Clyde sees it.  More than Kate does.  So Victor's game with him has just inched up a level or two.  

I felt for Sneasel today, for the first time in forever.  His priorities are so messed up, he's so messed up and he's not getting anything right.  He couldn't be alienating Sonny more if he was actually trying.

Jawn can go take a flying leap for the way he turned on Sparkle.  (Show messed me up today - I have NEVER defended Sparkle - ever).  Jawn has been fawning over him like a teenage girl with a boy band, and after the incident at the Square, he turns on Sparkle that fast?  Says he knew things were off and that he's a bad guy?  I was hoping his dentures would fall out at that moment and Sparkle would step on them.   Jawn can go give himself a wedgie.  He didn't suspect SHIT about Paul before the reporter outed everyone.   Jawn Black is nothing but a gas bloat and Sparkle would be better off as a Dimera than having to deal with that windbag.

Wasn't it special how Abigail stopped herself from condemning when she remembered EJ?  Yeah, sure, like that's gonna last.

I know it's false hope, but wouldn't it be great if Chad really WAS playing Abigail instead of trying to win her back?   Nah, I know, not a chance.  

I hope Sneasel enjoys his night on the couch.  Sonny gets to spread out!

• Love 7

This was a good episode!  The scene in the Square where it all came out was soapy goodness at its best IMO.  

I don't blame Victor a bit for taking a bite out of Sneasel.  Victor is essentially old school when it comes to family - look at how afraid Adrienne is of him and she and Justin have been married for more than 20 years, off and on, so his anger at Will made sense to me.  I don't like him dragging Sami into all of this, but it makes perfect Salem sense that he would.  

The only problem is that Victor's anger has let the cat out of the bag that's not this doddering old hasbeen, and Clyde sees it.  More than Kate does.  So Victor's game with him has just inched up a level or two.  

I felt for Sneasel today, for the first time in forever.  His priorities are so messed up, he's so messed up and he's not getting anything right.  He couldn't be alienating Sonny more if he was actually trying.

Jawn can go take a flying leap for the way he turned on Sparkle.  (Show messed me up today - I have NEVER defended Sparkle - ever).  Jawn has been fawning over him like a teenage girl with a boy band, and after the incident at the Square, he turns on Sparkle that fast?  Says he knew things were off and that he's a bad guy?  I was hoping his dentures would fall out at that moment and Sparkle would step on them.   Jawn can go give himself a wedgie.  He didn't suspect SHIT about Paul before the reporter outed everyone.   Jawn Black is nothing but a gas bloat and Sparkle would be better off as a Dimera than having to deal with that windbag.

Wasn't it special how Abigail stopped herself from condemning when she remembered EJ?  Yeah, sure, like that's gonna last.

I know it's false hope, but wouldn't it be great if Chad really WAS playing Abigail instead of trying to win her back?   Nah, I know, not a chance.  

I hope Sneasel enjoys his night on the couch.  Sonny gets to spread out!

Sonny did essentially put him out of their bedroom...lol...How ironic! a year ago they were so happy and in love.. Will is so messed up and he is right about Sparkle going after  Sonny..I wonder what is going to separate Wilson for good..The show is going to go the Paulson route for now...

• Love 2
(edited)
Jawn can go take a flying leap for the way he turned on Sparkle.  (Show messed me up today - I have NEVER defended Sparkle - ever).  Jawn has been fawning over him like a teenage girl with a boy band, and after the incident at the Square, he turns on Sparkle that fast?  Says he knew things were off and that he's a bad guy?  I was hoping his dentures would fall out at that moment and Sparkle would step on them.   Jawn can go give himself a wedgie.  He didn't suspect SHIT about Paul before the reporter outed everyone.

I've pretty much hated John since his, "I'll alienate Marlena and get Kristen to sleep with me, but I'm totally only doing it to save my son who is in love with Kristen," B.S.

That said, I think John knew things were off, and that Sparkle was a bad guy, once he walked in on Sparkle caressing Sonny's cheek. John thinks of Sami as a daughter (he might have had more of a hand in raising her than either of her bio parents) and Will as a grandson. He sees Sparkle coming onto Will's husband, then this scandal breaks. Of course he's going to react poorly.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 6

I really think the show has suffered since AS and JS left. Now, it shouldn't have, mind you. They're both solid actors, but so are Ari, Missy, Shawn, Freddie, etc. The thing is, the show seems to refuse to write compelling stories for characters who aren't Sami and EJ. Maybe this would be better placed in the unpopular opinions thread, but I don't think that Kate Manzi is a bad actress. I think the various writing teams have done a hatchet job on the character, Abigail. I think they're wasting Theresa Donovan. They've turned Brady into a blithering idiot. Their Jennifer is a shrew. Their Eve is gross. Their Daniel is ridiculous. And so on...

• Love 4

Thanks.  At first I was thinking of Kayla but I couldn't do the family connection to Adrienne.  Salem is SO inbred it's tough to keep track.

Wow, I still don't get it!  I confess, I have to concentrate to remember who is related to who. But how is Adrienne Sami's aunt by marriage?  She is not aunt to any of Sami's husbands, right?  She is married to Justin who is not Sami's uncle?

(edited)

Wow, I still don't get it!  I confess, I have to concentrate to remember who is related to who. But how is Adrienne Sami's aunt by marriage?  She is not aunt to any of Sami's husbands, right?  She is married to Justin who is not Sami's uncle?

Steve who is Adrienne's brother was married to Kayla, Sami's aunt through Roman...Steve is Sami's uncle through marriage, so Adrienne was her aunt through marriage as well. Don't forget that Sonny and Will share JJ, Abigail, Stefanie, Joey, Brady, Bo, Chelsea, Steve, Kayla, Jack,  Philip and Zack who is deceased as relatives...For example Kayla is Will's  great-aunt by blood, while Kayla was Sonny's  Aunt through marriage via Steve, his blood uncle....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Ah, thank you Apprentice79.  So I don't (in my brain) consider Adrienne Sami's Aunt by marriage, I would say Kayla is her aunt so Steve is her uncle by marriage.  And I am not sure Adrienne would think of herself as Sami's aunt by marriage.  In Salem, everyone would be related to everyone by marriage, somehow!

Back to where this started though, and I do get that in old storylines Lucas and Adrienne were in different age sets, I actually don't find them a mis-match and I think their bedroom scenes were the best I have scene on a soap in a long time, as far as being natural and believable.  Lucas actually makes her likeable.  I am rooting for them.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Ah, thank you Apprentice79.  So I don't (in my brain) consider Adrienne Sami's Aunt by marriage, I would say Kayla is her aunt so Steve is her uncle by marriage.  And I am not sure Adrienne would think of herself as Sami's aunt by marriage.  In Salem, everyone would be related to everyone by marriage, somehow!

Back to where this started though, and I do get that in old storylines Lucas and Adrienne were in different age sets, I actually don't find them a mis-match and I think their bedroom scenes were the best I have scene on a soap in a long time, as far as being natural and believable.  Lucas actually makes her likeable.  I am rooting for them.  

I  agree. I don't consider Adrienne Sami's aunt. However, I am  caribbean and back home we would call Adrienne auntie because she  is our uncle's sister..Lucas is going to get his heart broken because Justin and Adrienne will get back together....I am not so sure that Will and Sonny will be endgame, since they have destroyed them and Will in particular.. Plus Sparkle is their version of EJ..EJ got in the way of Lumi finally being together...

Back when Ej was getting to know Sami, the same arguments that are being used against Will  were used against Lucas..People were saying that EJ was tall, had an accent, better looking, looked better with Sami.. Better chemistry, Lucas was  too judgemental of Sami..Therefore Sami should turn her back on lucas...They also shared a child and that was not enough for them to reunite...Even if Paulson gets together, I am sure that Corday will destroy them..He has done it with every couple...Why should they be any different...I will be happy when that happens..I had to suffer watching Lumi and Wilson get destroyed in favor of interlopers...

I just realized that Will was the captain of his baseball team in High School, they could have used that to bond Will and Sparkle when they were getting to know each other through their love of baseball...Since these writers write plot points instead of characters, they miss all the beats when writing their stories....

If the show wanted to give John a long lost son. He should have been the son of John/Marlena..When Marlena's plane went down and she was presumed dead. She could have been pregnant and in a coma. Her baby could have been raised by Stefano as his son raised to hate the Bradys..Imagine the drama that would have ensued with John and Marlena dealing with their son having been raised by their arch enemy...It would not retcon history like Sparkle being John's son..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Also, someone referred to Abigail's "your aunt Hope", which Hope is not (Hope, Bo, Jack, Jennifer, no sibling relations there) unless something has been rewritten of which I am unaware.

Hope and Jennifer are cousins, so Abigail and Hope are second cousins, unless all that once-removed stuff I have never understood gets involved.

• Love 4