Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Exactly what I was saying, Gabi, you could make an argument that Abigail lied on the witness stand to get back at Gabi for her relationship with Chad.

Is Chad saying that the only reason he is with Abigail is because she's the mother of his child?

"Come on, kid, that's not you."  Please, John, Brady has been an ass for a long time.

• Love 11

So now Stefan can add kidnapping to his list of crimes.   Cannot wait to see how the writers plan to keep him from being arrested once the truth comes out.  I'm starting to think he's as mentally unbalanced as Abby.  Maybe that's the plan.  He and Abby can have adjoining rooms in the mental hospital.

• Love 8

Where is JJ during Gabi's hour of need. After all she was there for him.  Shouldn't he be there for her instead of one who dumped her for Abigail.  Poor Gabi would never been anything but Chad's side piece since the ptb has ordained chabby.

In the end the Horton princess will always win.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, annabel said:

WHYYY does NBC and/or my local affiliate think that someone at home in the middle of the day who was interested in what Mark Zuckerberg had to say would choose to turn on the television instead of searching it out on some other platform. and certainly, someone like me who recorded this hour of television has absolutely zero interest in watching it after the fact and would much rather watch what I was recording in the first place.

PLUS, when it's on 20 other channels at the same time!  good gawd  - sometimes I get so sick of seeing Lester Holts face during Days.  SMH

• Love 6
20 hours ago, boes said:

I had literally forgotten that Hope was gone, forgotten about her and Rafe until she walked through the door.  I didn't care before and now, make that a double.

I want Hope to do everything that she can to get rid of frickin' Rafe.  Please don't let her cave & go back with the butthole.  For that matter, Eve, too.  If these ladies go back with these guys, then it's ridiculous.  Long gone are the days of the new super couple:  Days is lucky to still have the "old ones:"  John & Marlena, Steve & Kayla.  There are also some really older ones that still exist, but they're not on the show anymore.  LOL  (ex:  Shane & Kimberly?)

10 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

Right, and now I'm trying to work out exactly how it went down. Did Abigail kill Andre in a fit of passion, and then Dr Laura suddenly emerged and sent her down to Gabichic to fetch the wig and coat, go back to Andre's office and re-exit as "Gabby", setting up Gabi as the killer?

I just don't know what Abby's motive would be for killing Andre.  I mean, it seems to be that Stephan didn't know about her DID until after the murder?  It is very confusing.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

"Come on, kid, that's not you." 

I would have given just about anything to hear John unable to get through this line without laughing. "Come on, kid, that's not y -- hee! I'm sorry, but it totally IS you. I love ya, kid, but you're a piece of work."

• Love 10

Yeah Sandman  :), 

And "yeah, kid, you're a piece of work, but so am I.  I just blinded my best friend!"  hyuk, hyuk let me drink my beer and I'll keep open my ears.

• Love 9

I did enjoy Eve and Chloe having a friendship of sorts. Something that is lacking on the show.

Lucas is right to be suspicious of the amazing job offer just falling out of the blue. Of course he confronts his mother.

If I was sending a plane ticket for someone, I'd be sure to also add one for a guest - just sayin'. Unless someone has reached out to me personally - via Skype or FaceTime, or whatever, a single plane ticket would raise a red flag.

Kate should pay a visit to the magic wardrobe/cupboard and see what is lurking in the tunnels - besides Gabigail's wardrobe.  She certainly had time to go shopping or just rob from GabiChic. Amazing that she and Gabi are the same sample size! I haven't seen anything in Gabigail's wardrobe that showed any sexiness or sultriness or anything with - personality. Just a slightly more fashionable and less dowdy version of Abigail.

John should be suspicious of a mystery text from Doc. He can certainly check her office calendar. And check with Doc's assistant.

Brady, you became a slightly better person with Nicole until that got old and she 'did' something to you to set you off and trigger your neediness/lack of self worth/self esteem, etc. A need for control for you. You played the sequel with Eve - sort of - only playing her got you real feelings for her, or about as real as you can pull them off. Let her do her own thing. If it will happen with her, it will happen when it is right for both of you.

Hope, why didn't you stay in Hong Kong?

• Love 4

Can Bryan Datillo please get a new hairstyle? He's had this swept back helmet hair for two decades if not more, and though I don't like him or Lucas in the least, I would like for him to look better and like he was in this century

• Love 3
3 hours ago, annabel said:

Can Bryan Datillo please get a new hairstyle? He's had this swept back helmet hair for two decades if not more, and though I don't like him or Lucas in the least, I would like for him to look better and like he was in this century

Don't let Lisa Rinna hear you talk like that.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Sandman said:

And now I've officially given this more thought than the writers have...

Exactly. Sigh

16 hours ago, buffynut said:

I'm not sure what the end goal is here, but I'm starting to root for Chad and Gabi, and I HATED their pairing last summer, or whenever it was.

I like Chad and Gabi in general. I've never had a problem with them. I've liked them since the teen years. Even before Camilla.  I hated that they were made stupid and redundant by Saint Abby. 

12 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Where is JJ during Gabi's hour of need. After all she was there for him.  Shouldn't he be there for her instead of one who dumped her for Abigail.  Poor Gabi would never been anything but Chad's side piece since the ptb has ordained chabby.

In the end the Horton princess will always win.

THIS. OMG, I am so pissed that JJ isn't there for her. I know he's drowning in sorrow about the baby but jesus, his ex-gf and current friend who saved his life is about to hear if she goes to jail and he's nowhere to be found. If I were gabi, I'd seriously reevaluate my "friends" and remember. Sonny? Dead to me unless I needed a baby sitter. JJ? Back off. Chad? Hello, honey. Come to mommy! MUAH.

• Love 10
On 4/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, worleybird said:

Well, Marlena and John have one more thing in common. Both knocked out by a fireplace poker!

I was thinking about that last night. When John was knocked out with a fire poker by Teresa he was in a coma for a month. Marlena seems to be waking up in relatively short order. Either she has a thicker skull or Teresa has a stronger swing.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, TeamNoOne said:

Either she has a thicker skull or Teresa has a stronger swing.

Both, most likely. I'm sure Jawn's noggin must be as empty as a light bulb, and just as fragile.

1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

THIS. OMG, I am so pissed that JJ isn't there for her. I know he's drowning in sorrow about the baby but jesus, his ex-gf and current friend who saved his life is about to hear if she goes to jail and he's nowhere to be found. If I were gabi, I'd seriously reevaluate my "friends" and remember. Sonny? Dead to me unless I needed a baby sitter. JJ? Back off. Chad? Hello, honey. Come to mommy! MUAH.

I tend to agree, except that I can't help feeling (again) that this is failure of storytelling, and not of the individual characters. The characters on canvas barely interact, and their lives are completely separate, even when it makes zero sense from a characterization point of view. Even siblings are only involved in each other's lives in the most minimal way possible. If you told me that separate story threads are recorded on separate sound stages, I'd be tempted to believe it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

THIS. OMG, I am so pissed that JJ isn't there for her

Right? Plus, where the hell was Eli? I know Gabi broke up with him but didn't he swear he would stand by her and never stop in his quest to find the real killer? Way to come through, dude. I'm sure Lani could excuse you from keeping vigil at her bedside for one measly hour.

At least Sonny paid lip service and expressed mild concern. There's been crickets where JJ and Eli are concerned. Disappointing. Oh well. At least Gabi has Chad and his blue, blue eyes to comfort her in the meantime.

• Love 7

I can't bring myself to care about Ciara/Claire "Who's the prettiest?" contest because it's just so damn sad and pathetic.  These two girls need some real problems to deal with--please show, give them an actual meaningful storyline that doesn't involve fighting over a boy.

I am horrified that Adrienne would try and exploit the tragedy of Will's life being taken from him--as if she cares about Dr. Rolf's mad science experiments and cancer patients.  She just wants gossip about Susan Banks, the Dimeras and Sami.

Sonny's storyline just might turn out marginally more interesting--I guess we have Vivian to thank?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, TeamNoOne said:

I was thinking about that last night. When John was knocked out with a fire poker by Teresa he was in a coma for a month. Marlena seems to be waking up in relatively short order. Either she has a thicker skull or Teresa has a stronger swing.

She probably just had her batteries replaced.

Marlena takes a lickin' but keeps on tickin'.

• Love 15

Why isn't Ari with her father?

Is Show really going with when a woman says no she really means yes?

Hey, Leo, sell yourself out to a pimp, and you do what the pimp tells you to do.

I wonder if Vivian planted a bug at the Kiriakis mansion.

Gee, Sonny doesn't want to fire Leo because he's a starving artist, but he had no problem firing all of the people with families who had been hired by Deimos.

How many social media followers does Claire have?  I thought she was bemoaning the fact about how few followers she had.

Oh, good God, Claire, do you really think Theo is concerned about that stupid contest?

I wonder if this story will bring back Will's memories.

• Love 11

I really enjoyed watching the double standards play out on today's episode:   Ciara gloats to Claire, then Ciara turns around and admits to her mom that she only entered the contest to stick it to Claire for hurting Hope and then Hope turns around and points out that Ciara is deliberately hurting Claire but for Ciara, that's somehow okay?  Are we actually supposed to think that Ciara is justified in her actions, that she's not a hypocrite and that she's still "beautiful on the inside"?  And who else is done with Hope's exasperated "Ciara Alice!" whenever Ciara reveals her true bitchy personality?

I kind of massively hope Tripp realizes that Ciara is just as self-centered as she's always claiming Claire to be and I really want him to vote for Claire, just to watch that self-satisfied smirk drop from her face.

I did like seeing Kate and Will together in a scene but does anyone really think Dr. Rolf's experiments are meant to actually help people?

• Love 6

Claire is the worst but I've grown to really enjoy her utter worst-ness. Ciara, on the other hand, is boring. Both actresses really suck though and I find it hard to watch them. I thought maybe the Ciara actress would get better, but she has not. Poor Tripp being stuck in this horrible storyline.

Stefan/Gabby continues to make me ill. I usually fast forward them, but I was marginally interested in what they'd do about Marlena so I watched their scenes today. Big mistake.

I fast forwarded everything Hope/Rafe related, obviously.

LMAO at Adrienne wanting Will to do a story on his resurrection. Adrienne comes of deranged to me most of the time. I think it's the actress' smile. Also, I continue to hate everything about CM's acting style.

I'm already over the Sonny/Leo thing. I was intrigued for a second by Paul hearing the Leo/Vivian convo, but I'm meh about it already.

I really like Brady/Eve and I really hate that I like them.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Kassie is bringing all her charm to the story, so that's maybe why you can't hate it.

When John was knocked out with a fire poker by Teresa he was in a coma for a month.

Make that months. He only came out of it in the fall after getting whacked back in the spring, I think it was. It dragged on forever. Remember, by the time Kristen was brought back to town by Dr Tan, Jawn had already been in a coma for a while. It's why Marlena was desperate enough for a cure to accept one from Kristen.

Gee, Sonny doesn't want to fire Leo because he's a starving artist, but he had no problem firing all of the people with families who had been hired by Deimos.

Good catch! *passes you a cookie*

LMAO at Adrienne wanting Will to do a story on his resurrection.

Aren't all of Will's writing assignments about his personal life one way or another? The Ejami/Failure affair... Paul (his husband's Ex)... his cousin Abigail's soon-to-be father-in-law Clyde... ?

(I still have no clue WTH Sonic Magazine was supposed to be about....)

It would be more believable for him to do a restaurant review or something basic for his first Spectator assignment. But I would personally rather see Will at the Pub or working with Uncle Eric....

• Love 5

Both Ciara and Claire need to find a sandbox, a few plastic pails, and have a good duke-fest.

Claire, Theo isn't going to care about some stupid beauty contest. And oh yeah, if he does hack in to Bella magazine, once an investigation occurs in to the hack, do you not think that the South African IP address won't be found? Both girls are not 12 and both just entered the contest to get back at the other. It's petty and childish.

Sonny, did you ever think of Googling or Ewe-searching Leo and see what comes up? I would - if I meet some new guy, he will be Googled - for my peace of mind so that I don't find out that he is awaiting a court date for beating his last girlfriend or whatever. And you should check his HR file and if he was hired temp from an agency, to get his employment record. A person who respects you would not want to work with you like that - he would find something else, So many red flags.

Nice of Paul to eavesdrop. Hopefully he will keep it to himself for a while and let Sonny learn a lesson.

Will should not be writing about Dr. Rolf or anything. He has little to go on and no way to get much if any verification of his claims. He'd be better off writing about himself and his battle/struggle to get his memories back. Or just writing a movie or restaurant review.  Good journalism takes objectivity and training - unless he is some wunderkind.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Will should not be writing about Dr. Rolf or anything. He has little to go on and no way to get much if any verification of his claims. He'd be better off writing about himself and his battle/struggle to get his memories back. Or just writing a movie or restaurant review.  Good journalism takes objectivity and training - unless he is some wunderkind.

We had samples of his writing. Trust me, he isn't a wunderkind or anything. He is a talentless hack. Hey, maybe he should seek out a job to write for a soap like Days in the Salem universe.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

We had samples of his writing. Trust me, he isn't a wunderkind or anything. He is a talentless hack. Hey, maybe he should seek out a job to write for a soap like Days in the Salem universe.

We'll know Will has his memory back if he writes a hit piece on his nearest and dearest.  

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Why isn't Ari with her father?

Well, she's always thought of Sonny as one of her fathers. She probably barely remembers Will, and Will has no memory of her either. And in fairness, I would think she'd be more comfortable in the Kiriakis mansion with Sonny and her extended family where she has her own room and all her toys than hanging out in Will's one-room flat with his bed and mini-fridge. Besides, Will is probably happy enough not to have her there cramping his style, lol. 

17 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Is Show really going with when a woman says no she really means yes?

That was so uncomfortable. It's really past due for soaps to retire that trope. Grabbing the arm of the woman who broke up with you, looming over her, getting all up in her space, promising to stalk her forever until she gives in - are we really still pretending that's "romantic"? I don't know how far behind the scripts are, but surely soon they'll have caught up with the me too movement and hopefully try to reflect that awareness and be more sensitive to that shit. Between Stefan (who is at least being shown as a villain with no shades of gray that I can see), Brady, and now Rafe, it's just so ugh. It's pissing me off, tbh. I choose to believe Hope's smirk after Rafe left the room means she's planning to take out a restraining order and NOT that she's secretly turned on by his caveman behavior.

And speaking of Rafe, not that I'm on his side AT ALL, but Justin once more showed poor lawyerly skills IMO when he didn't even question what grounds Hope has for seeking an annulment as opposed to a divorce. If this was at all close to real life (HA!) I don't think she really has any. I don't believe sleeping with your ex while you're on a break and then not mentioning it to your fiancee after you get back together counts as "fraud" but then again maybe Salem, USA has much looser requirements where that's concerned. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Claire is the worst but I've grown to really enjoy her utter worst-ness. Ciara, on the other hand, is boring. Both actresses really suck though and I find it hard to watch them. I thought maybe the Ciara actress would get better, but she has not. Poor Tripp being stuck in this horrible storyline.

I agree about Claire, I like that she owns her self-absorption, it makes her more likeable because she realizes how out of control she is--maybe that's just me :)  Her "Tripp, you made the right choice by voting for me!" cracked me up because while she knew Ciara was mad, Claire was simply glad to have another vote.  Ciara on the other hand, actually thinks she's better than Claire, that she's above it all and not high maintenance, or self-involved.  Ciara thinks she's a badass because she wears a leather jacket and drives a motorcycle, but here's a newsflash:  an actual badass woman wouldn't care about a magazine contest and she certainly wouldn't care who voted for her and she most certainly wouldn't stomp off when she doesn't get her own way.

I wish Chad had told Abby that he wanted to know where she'd spent the night because she had a history of lying and committing infidelity--that would have been awesome :)  I also love it when Marlena goes into shrink mode, especially when she points out that Abby is mentally unwell and that "Gabby" doesn't actually exist.  I wonder if Stefan will do the right thing and actually help Abby?

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I would be truly shocked if this were to happen.

This DID story is just so stupid.  Typical Ron.. The actress is so bad.  She makes me miss Kate Mansi..

Stefan is just pathetic and Stefano for all of his flaws was never pathetic... I don't know how long I can continue to watch.  

• Love 6

So today we got the typical "The alter is real to me, I can't let you erase her" shit we always get in Ron DID stories.  But the writing and Tyler Christopher's performance has done absolutely nothing, zip, nada to show or explain why Stefan O. is so enthralled, captivated, in wuv with Gabigail that he would go down this vile, fucked up road in exploiting a woman's mental illness.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So today we got the typical "The alter is real to me, I can't let you erase her" shit we always get in Ron DID stories.  But the writing and Tyler Christopher's performance has done absolutely nothing, zip, nada to show or explain why Stefan O. is so enthralled, captivated, in wuv with Gabigail that he would go down this vile, fucked up road in exploiting a woman's mental illness.

David Gregory was better at playing this than TC is, which is deeply sad.

I kinda loved the Stefan/Marlena scenes though just because I love Marlena, especially in shrink mode.

I am still sorta kinda into Tripp/Ciara. I think just because I really like Tripp and also because I like having ships lol. Ciara/Tripp could be so good imo if the Ciara actress was better. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

David Gregory was better at playing this than TC is, which is deeply sad.

At least in the early part of that story, Ford's (heinously vile even though the show thought he was sympathetic) motives made some lick of sense.  He wanted Ryder and he wanted the trust fund and he thought he needed to keep Tess out to get them and it was only later that he and Tess (vomitously) fell in love and ASSAULTED A NUN together. #ragestroke #chandyforever

Here, it's really just because Stefan O. apparently fell head-over-heels in love with Abigail and/or Gabigail after, like, six minutes.  And you really need the actor to sell that if we're even going to attempt to look past him manipulating a mentally ill woman when he's basically read a textbook about how sick she actually is.  And Tyler Christopher is doing noootttthhhing to put this over.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And Tyler Christopher is doing noootttthhhing to put this over.

He is so bad I almost wonder if he's actively trying to kill any chance this story had at making any sense. But then I think nah, he just doesn't care and is lazy. But to be fair, it would take a lot of effort to make this work.

• Love 7

I really can't wait for Bella's NEXT contest - "Who will be the new rear end of Bella?"  It's be a walk in the park for Ciara or Claire.  

I'm surprised Tripp hasn't donned a disguise by now to avoid Ciara's constant high-pitched, hair-tossing infantile whining.

So is Abby going to wonder why the lights are out in her attic?  Flip that switch, Abigail. 

While she's in there she might want to get a contractor to put in a wet bar, every DID brain could use one.

I guess Gabby playing some dirge on the piano is to indicate that either she's sooooo soofistikated or, considering the wig and clothes, she's a runaway from the pianney bar on Hee Haw.  She also looks a LOT like Billie Joe from Petticoat Junction.

And there's Uncle Joe, he's a moving kinda slow at the ..... why, bust my buttons, that there is STEFAN with an O.  If the man was any more laid back he'd be wearing a catheter and hooked up to oxygen.  I want somebody on set to call 911 because TC seems ready to breathe his last.  

He's really making the role his own, isn't he?

Kate, Andre wouldn't mind, shove that martini over to me.

ETA - My apologies, Andre, here's your martini back.  What a great ending, seeing Andre at ease in that double wide Abigail calls a brain.

I think I'm the lone Andre fan on this board - more correctly, I'm a Thaao Penglis fan - and I'm really happy to see him in more scenes.

IF only he was Tony......

Edited by boes
  • Love 14

I think I'm the lone Andre fan on this board - more correctly, I'm a Thaao Penglis fan

You are not alone. He's great...and with great writing and direction, I wouldn't have wanted him off the show so badly.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ciara/Tripp could be so good imo if the Ciara actress was better. 

That was a pretty awkward first kiss, but I guess they usually are. Wonder why they didn't rehearse more. :)

Tripp + Ciara = Tiara

• Love 5

WHen has Abigail shown any signs of talent except for attaching herself to.... nevermind.

Stefan. Doc is right. This will not end well. You are obsessed with something that is not real. Although Gqbby is only slightly more interesting than Abs.

The whole film noir or tv noir of Abs’ mind was funny. No one is at the time nd of the phone line.

Claire, any hacking can be traced. As far as I can tell, she only wants to beat Ciara. She should be able to stand alone on her apparent music talent.

So, is Andre a fourth personality?

• Love 4

Justin once more showed poor lawyerly skills 

In Justin's defense (and just because I love me some Wally) you cannot be general counsel at a multi-national firm AND a criminal defense attorney AND a divorce/annulment-type practitioner and be expected to do well at any of them if you are trying to do them all

more correctly, I'm a Thaao Penglis fan

yep, I even liked him when he was in a horrible role on GH

• Love 8

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I enjoyed the show yesterday.  And the Andre appearance at the end was a pleasant surprise.  

I haven't read spoilers in months, so I don't know if it's been revealed whether TP was let go or not, but I'm a TP fan, and keep hoping that they will bring him back on screen as Tony.   Speaking of Tony, or rather his ashes, where's Anna?   And Roman, for that matter?  Did they run off on an off screen romantic adventure?  Or maybe LH has left the show. That's the only disadvantage to being spoiler-free.  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

That was a pretty awkward first kiss, but I guess they usually are. Wonder why they didn't rehearse more. :)

Tripp + Ciara = Tiara

That wasn't their first kiss, Tripp and Ciara's first kiss was when he was taking her picture for the contest and they were blathering on about her inner beauty--that kiss was just as awkward as this one.  Maybe the actress is just nervous?

• Love 4
12 hours ago, boes said:

ETA - My apologies, Andre, here's your martini back.  What a great ending, seeing Andre at ease in that double wide Abigail calls a brain.

I think I'm the lone Andre fan on this board - more correctly, I'm a Thaao Penglis fan - and I'm really happy to see him in more scenes.

IF only he was Tony......

Nope, I really enjoy TP! And I was so happy to see him in that "Dial A for Murder" scene!

'Cause it's slim pickins for me, waiting for Vivian's scenes.

• Love 4

Does Ron know anything about balance.   The DID story sucks but its even worse because its almost the entire show now.     

Do you know how you get me to hate a  character?.   Have them on 4 or 5 days a week.

Edited by SnK
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, boes said:

And there's Uncle Joe, he's a moving kinda slow at the ..... why, bust my buttons, that there is STEFAN with an O.  If the man was any more laid back he'd be wearing a catheter and hooked up to oxygen.  I want somebody on set to call 911 because TC seems ready to breathe his last.  

He's really making the role his own, isn't he?

LOL. I mean, the dude just don't give you anything to work with.

• Love 5

Marlena still has great hair and looks good for some one who was wacked in the back of the head.   

There has to be a little more to this Claire Ciara story.  Although let’s be honest it is flattering to be called beautiful but they are a little to obsessed with this contest.   Ciara was doing at first to get back to Claire but Claire seems a little to desperate.  JMHO Claire just seems to have low self esteem and all her over confidence thing is her cover.   

• Love 5

I think MM is at her best when she's playing Abby's confusion and worry about her mental wellness and I actually liked how impatient she was with John in her Dr. Laura alter.  The best part for me was John's casually mentioning all of the people who think Gabi's innocent--he gave "Abs" this quick side-eye which was gorgeous.  Well played, DH :)

• Love 15

I was intrigued with the Andre/Abigail scenes today...I enjoyed the 'film noir" atmosphere, the facial expressions on both actors, I was drawn into the scenes.  I thought Thao and Marci did really good in those scenes.  

• Love 16

I enjoyed the show today today too.

Well mostly.  Anything to do with Hope and Rafe still nauseates me.  Forget that he cheated on her (I know they were on a break!) but he's also her partner-in-crime in the whole Stefano murder/coverup, for which she went to prison, and he ... didn't.  You'd think that alone would be enough to not want to have a romantic relationship with him.  Plus they have no onscreen chemistry. When will TPTB see what we see, and end Rope for good.

I've been meaning to mention this for a while, but finally MR did something to her hair.  Looks better with the layers.

I really enjoyed the Abigail/Andre scenes.  I also think MM has been doing a good job playing Abigail's confusion.  My only issue was some of the scenes were so dark, at least on my tv, that it was like watching a blank screen. 

And even though it made no sense, I liked that Chad somehow heard Abigail, while he was in Marlena's office. 

The weak link in this storyline is Stefan.  Having that long conversation with Marlena, just further proved his mental illness.  "But she's real person, to me", said Stefan.  "But she had to use Abigail's passport", said me.   

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I was intrigued with the Andre/Abigail scenes today...I enjoyed the 'film noir" atmosphere, the facial expressions on both actors, I was drawn into the scenes.  I thought Thao and Marci did really good in those scenes.  

Sometimes Marci does a good job with the convoluted characters she has to play. Scenes with TP helped her.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, buffynut said:

I enjoyed the show today today too.

Well mostly.  Anything to do with Hope and Rafe still nauseates me.  Forget that he cheated on her (I know they were on a break!) but he's also her partner-in-crime in the whole Stefano murder/coverup, for which she went to prison, and he ... didn't.  You'd think that alone would be enough to not want to have a romantic relationship with him.  Plus they have no onscreen chemistry. When will TPTB see what we see, and end Rope for good.

I've been meaning to mention this for a while, but finally MR did something to her hair.  Looks better with the layers.

I really enjoyed the Abigail/Andre scenes.  I also think MM has been doing a good job playing Abigail's confusion.  My only issue was some of the scenes were so dark, at least on my tv, that it was like watching a blank screen. 

And even though it made no sense, I liked that Chad somehow heard Abigail, while he was in Marlena's office. 

The weak link in this storyline is Stefan.  Having that long conversation with Marlena, just further proved his mental illness.  "But she's real person, to me", said Stefan.  "But she had to use Abigail's passport", said me.   

Ron is getting a lot of blowback for his DID story with Abby and what will happen later this week. People are really giving him the business. The asshole deserves it... 

• Love 5