Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I'm behind by the way.......

What did Jennifer do at the Square that got Lucas and Chad so concerned?  Was she walking like a drunk?  Was she slurring her words?  Did she pass out?  Was she skipping down the street singing "La La La"?  Something is missing, Show!  What happened with Jennifer?  She was sure acting belligerent towards Lucas.  She just about dismissed him when JJ came home.  By the way, how come Bryan Datillo looks so darn young?  He looked like he de-aged 10 or 15 years.  And how come we can't see more of Lucas?  What happened with his storyline of dating Adrienne?

Jen almost fell down at the Horton Square while high and Chad saw her. It was listed as a spoiler but never aired so apparently it was one of the many scenes that have been cut recently. We don't see more Lucas because the writers are stupid and want people like Failure and Summer's Eve to eat up the show. Lucas' relationship with Adrienne (who knows if they're even still together) has basically been dropped because the writers have no use for Lucas and the actress who plays Adrienne was removed from contract months ago. 

• Love 6
We don't see more Lucas because the writers are stupid and want people like Failure and Summer's Eve to eat up the show.

Why should long term characters with history and established fanbases get SLs when the writers can bring on new characters, write dumb SLs for them, and have them on 24/7?  And, of course, when these lame characters and their idiotic SLs fail, it's the fans fault for not seeing the genius of the writers.  {face palm}

Lucas should have been front and center when dimwit Ken Corday had Will murdered.  If anyone was going to set Ben on fire, it would have been Sami and Kate.  Bonus points if Lucas said, "Yeah, this time I'm not going to try to talk you out of your scheme.  Here's a match."

Why are they keeping scenes that reference scenes that were cut?  {another face palm}  I guess once again it's up to the viewers to try to figure out what's going on, and it's not the producers or writers fault that nothing makes sense.

• Love 5

Why should long term characters with history and established fanbases get SLs when the writers can bring on new characters, write dumb SLs for them, and have them on 24/7?  And, of course, when these lame characters and their idiotic SLs fail, it's the fans fault for not seeing the genius of the writers.  {face palm}

Lucas should have been front and center when dimwit Ken Corday had Will murdered.  If anyone was going to set Ben on fire, it would have been Sami and Kate.  Bonus points if Lucas said, "Yeah, this time I'm not going to try to talk you out of your scheme.  Here's a match."

That. Completely everything you typed but especially the bolded part. 

• Love 3

Thirded. That one scene between Kate and Lucas on the park bench sobbing and talking was the most meaningful part of that while stupid storyline. And didn't mother and son say they were going to be more of a part of each other's lives afterwards? The actors meant it. The writers didn't.

Thrady are the only bright light on this show and I'm loving them.

Summer needs therapy. And a one way ticket off Days.

• Love 4

Surprisingly, I didn't really hate Eduardo & Adriana yesterday. I thought they had a very nice and meaningful conversation and I kind of understood where Eddie was coming from, even though it's still weird he ended up siring more kids after he left the Hernandez family. Maybe Eduardo thought if he could keep on maintaining a normal facade by creating more families of his own perhaps he could throw off any suspicion that he may be an assassin, especially the Alliance.

If Eduardo really wants to reconcile with Adriana, then be my guest. I actually wouldn't really hate the idea especially if Eduardo works hard to make amends to his family, although I would also understand why Adriana may be reluctant to forgive her ex. Then again, I get the feeling that perhaps Adriana was actually the love of Eduardo's life and not Eve's. 

The only thing that really bothered me yesterday other than that Hope/Rafe kiss was Dario barging in and demanding that Eduardo leave them be as if he was the man of the house. What an ass! I'm sorry, but Dario is really starting to aggravate me! He's easily one of the most annoying characters right now and I wish he can just pack up and go back to California along with Summer. And the way he's hounding after Nicole is kind of sad too. Honestly, Nicole deserves better than this creep. And what was up with his comment of, "Maybe means yes"? That was just spine-tinglingly creepy and gross.  It gives me bad vibes about this dude.

And also I have serious reservations about Kate/Nicole/Deimos. Honest to God I think Kate & Deimos are nasty and disgusting and I grimace every time I see them kiss. I think Nicole & Deimos could be interesting especially since Nicole has mingled with bad boys before but I don't know...

I think Deimos may be even more bad news than Dario and his attempted poisoning/murder of Maggie pretty much soured me on the character. I don't know if there's any going back with this guy. And aside from Kate and MAYBE Nicole, I doubt Deimos can be paired with anyone else without making it look so icky. I seriously have no idea who to root for or whether or not to care or how much to care. 

Other than those storylines, yesterday was pretty dull. And also I'm just waiting for Abby to be hauled off to the mental institution because I definitely don't want to see the story dragged out any longer. Let's just get it over with because we know she's already gone bonkers and she needs to recuperate at the funny farm for awhile. I'm not so sure what I can enjoy in today's episode, (maybe the Thrady date, but even that will be completely marred by Summer's dumb, annoying antics and that really pisses me off, because why the hell can't the writers allow us a couple of minutes of pure happiness for one episode without something horrible or depressing happening?!), and I'm sure it'll be even worse than yesterday's episode. Also I've been waiting forever for Theresa/Brady to go on a real date and I can't even have that. 

And I guess with the amount of people that must be beyond pissed by what's going on with the show and probably have trashed their T.V.s right now, I think Days should reimburse its viewers for the damage incurred by the amount of people destroying their T.V.s, computers, etc., all because of their crappy writing. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 2

Both of Hope's husbands died less than six month ago so I'm not sure why the writers think it's a good idea to already have her kissing Rafe and them talking about maybe getting together. 

Stop your whining, Failure. Your plot point baby doesn't want you to hold him because he knows you're a deviant. 

• Love 5

When Dario said "Maybe means Yes", wasn't he referring to him asking if Nicole wanted to go for, or get, a drink?

That's exactly what I say to a friend of mine when I ask if she wants ice cream and she invariably says "maybe". He's known Nicole long enough to know she pretty much always goes for the drink. I didn't see it as creepy at all, more as shorthand between two old friends. Immature and anger driven, yeah, but Dario hasn't given off any stalker/rapist vibes to me.

• Love 4

Hey Brady,

Your half-brother is going to jail for five years tomorrow, and your grandfather is in the hospital recovering from a heart attack alongside his newly-crippled wife.

Maybe tonight's not the perfect time for a date night?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

Thrady opening the show having some cute scenes.

Ugh Summer's Eve.

Rafe/Hope are being awkward after they kiss. Hope wants him to stay and have a drink - is this a theme with these Horton women. First Jennifer and now Hope.

Oh god! The human prop actresses - KM and VJ - are sharing scenes together again this time with plot point baby. Fuck. The poor baby is just crying, I feel his pain. He knows both girls can't act.

My lordt this club music is the pits of hell stuff it off or change it! Anyhow, Summer breaks up Thrady's date. She greets them, Brady catches Summer before she falls down drunk and offers her to sit with he and Theresa for dinner. Ughhh Brady really! Theresa can do better than this I swear.

Hope explains to Rafe she's scared to lose his friendship with him if they go further. Rafe explains they are technically more than friends anyways and he finally admits he loves her and he can't lie to himself anymore. Chad calls him over at the station and he leaves.

Brady is giving Summer's Eve a lot of attention. Theresa is annoyed as she should be. He can't stop worrying about Summer. He leaves Theresa at the table to offer Summer money. I can fucking kick Brady’s ass.

Rafe is telling Chad he can't make any guarantees that Ben will go to prison. Chad is upset because hes worried about Abifail and TJ.

LOL... Ciara is telling Abifail her bad energy is scaring the baby. She takes him and he stops crying. She's singing some lullaby that Bo taught her. Abifail can't believe she's Ciara is good with him. Abifail starts having flashbacks what she did to Ben. She bolts to the bedroom like an Olympic runner to throw up.

Brady still trying to care about Summer. He's completely forgot about Theresa. Idiot.

Hope is talking to a picture of Alice/Tom and wishes she could talk to Alice.

Ciara is with the baby, Chad greets her. Ciara is talking to Chad about her rape and not doing enough and how she understands what Abifail is going through because that's how she feels. Abifail reenters hugging Chad.

Theresa is telling Brady that Summer is a grown woman and needs to take care of herself. Brady is just blaming himself. Summer is at her hotel still getting drunk.

The plot point baby is back in Abifail's arms and he's crying again. Chad is concerned.

Theresa tells Brady that he's under enough stress than worrying about Summer. He agrees and they go dance and talk about their wedding.

Plot point baby isn't liking Abifail. Chad wants to take him but Abifail won't let him. (This is a little creepy. It reminds of those mother who get frustrated with their newborn and they do the unforgivable you watch about on Nancy Grace).

Rafe calls Hope to check on her. Ciara is home but let's him know they'll talk tomorrow.

Bitch ass Summer is at Thrady's apartment! Brady offers her a place to stay the night.

• Love 1

Hey Brady,

Your half-brother is going to jail for five years tomorrow, and your grandfather is in the hospital recovering from a heart attack alongside his newly-crippled wife.

Maybe tonight's not the perfect time for a date night?

Dimwit Brady will never be able to connect those dots.  Not even if someone drew him a picture.

• Love 2

No, Brady, you and Theresa have not raised a son together.  The kid isn't even a year old yet.

Thomas doesn't like you, Abigail. Can't you see that?

Who the hell is Donna?

Brady, you are an idiot.  But then, I repeat myself.

So are Jennifer and Eric upstairs in bed while the Rafe and Hope kissing is taking place downstairs in the living room?

• Love 3

Ugh, today was super annoying. I really wished I could've enjoyed Thrady's date but Summer pretty much ruined it. And with Brady acting so inconsiderate and insensitive towards Theresa, I really think that maybe now would be a good time to rethink the engagement. What if Brady continues to act like this during their marriage?

Theresa definitely needs to set Summer & Brady straight. I really can't deal with this crap. It's too much. There might end up being a time where Theresa may have to give Brady an ultimanum and if Brady still decides he wants to help Summer then she needs to walk away from him. If Brady can't prove that he's worthy of her, then the show needs to find another love interest for Theresa that actually has a decent personality and will not only treat her like a queen but also give her unconditional love. And I'm definitely not talking about Philip or Dario, (they're both losers). 

I'm sorry... I'm just so mad and infuriated that I want to punch a wall. I swear... if Brady does anything with Summer, I want Theresa to permanently break things off with him and take Tate with her... 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 4

Who wants to bet if Ciara makes cupcakes, and hooks up with Chad somehow it will be Sami's fault, and if something happens with Brady and Summer, Theresa will get blamed?

Yeah at this point I'm expecting Brady & Summer to either kiss or have a ONS and Brady is going to desperately try to hide it from Theresa and it somehow comes out at their wedding, leaving Theresa to be heartbroken & publicly humiliated. I'll bet that's why the majority of people might end up watching their wedding - just to see it implode like Brady's weddings always do. And a lot of people might actually twist it around to make it seem like Theresa somehow deserves to be cheated on because of her past sins and it's karma paying her back. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 4

When Dario said "Maybe means Yes", wasn't he referring to him asking if Nicole wanted to go for, or get, a drink?

That's exactly what I say to a friend of mine when I ask if she wants ice cream and she invariably says "maybe". He's known Nicole long enough to know she pretty much always goes for the drink. I didn't see it as creepy at all, more as shorthand between two old friends. Immature and anger driven, yeah, but Dario hasn't given off any stalker/rapist vibes to me.

That's the way I interpreted it too, and I didn't find it creepy either. That said, although I am enjoying the Nicole/Dario friendship (as it gets her out of the endless conversations about Taniel) I did find her scenes with Deimos way more interesting. I really don't want to like Deimos but VI is mighty fine and I wouldn't mind seeing where Nicole/Deimos could go. Plus, I like Nicole sparring with Kate, so that is an added bonus.

UO, but I didn't hate the end Hope/Rafe scene, although the transition into the kiss was kind of awkward. But at least it stopped Hope talking - it's all death and revenge with her these days and I am a little tired of that.

• Love 5

Theresa needs to stop looking at Brady as a source of financial security. Take a good, long look at him. He is *showing* you who he is - inconsiderate, thinking little of you. That's him. His brain cell is focusing on this Summer chick, whom he has zero obligation to.  Summer is a 40 plus woman who should be able to take care of herself. She is showing him who she is too. And he's falling for it hook, line, and sinker. He will be taken in by one grifter or 'helpless victim' after the next. Set some firm boundaries or else you may not make it to the wedding day or have much of a marriage. It is Brady's choice if something happens with him and Summer. Theresa, maybe think being good co-parents to your son.

Dull show anyway today. Ciara, you are not a baby whisperer. When have you ever babysat anyone?

• Love 4

Enough with Summers Eve! Ship her annoying, self pitying, and pointless ass back to Cali!

I want an APB issued for the REAL Theresa Donovan. There is NO WAY that Theresa would stand for this. Where's that poker?

Brady, the carrier of St. Daniel's heart, needs a brain transplant ASAP!

It seems that plot point baby has more intelligence at a very young age than anyone in Salem. He senses the unstable presence that is Abifail.

After seeing the "Rope" kiss, I feel like I need a rope. Or at least a blindfold so I don't have to see it again. Hope getting involved with someone is insane right now. Not to mention the fact that these two are lacking chemistry!

• Love 4

I actually liked that Theresa did not throw a fit about Summer, but still, she needs to leave like yesterday (she is the absolute WORST) and HER HAIR IS SO HORRIBLE. I am sorry I keep mentioning this all the time, but even if there was SOMETHING at all to like about her, it would be impossible because HER HAIR IS SO HORRIBLE.

I apologize for all the yelling. Can you tell I do not like her or her hair??

• Love 5

I actually liked that Theresa did not throw a fit about Summer, but still, she needs to leave like yesterday (she is the absolute WORST) and HER HAIR IS SO HORRIBLE. I am sorry I keep mentioning this all the time, but even if there was SOMETHING at all to like about her, it would be impossible because HER HAIR IS SO HORRIBLE.

I apologize for all the yelling. Can you tell I do not like her or her hair??

Well, I do like the goatee. Not everybody can wear one.

• Love 2

I don't mind her hair. What's the issue there? The waves? The color?

I think it is everything. The color. The waves. The fact that to me it looks very unnatural on an actress I only formerly knew as a dark brunette with fairly straight hair. It also is way too long. Mostly I just hate the character, I think she is useless and unnecessary and want her and her horrible hair to go away as soon as possible.

Sorry if that was not helpful.

• Love 3

Her hair is the only thing I like about her.  Cheeses there have been annoying characters but all of her don't mind me for interrupting because I'm going to take over your day schtick is even more annoying than bug eyed people with cheap elephants or pickle faced Jordan.

• Love 3

A crying baby, Vivian Jovanni gnawing her way through her lines and the sublimely bland Kate Mansi?  There are Geico commercials that are more entertaining than this.  

I got to tell you, if this is setting up a Chad and Ciara's cheating I will laugh like a hyena!  Abby would be getting a heaping spoonful of her own side-piece medicine and it will be glorious :)

• Love 7

I got to tell you, if this is setting up a Chad and Ciara's cheating I will laugh like a hyena!  Abby would be getting a heaping spoonful of her own side-piece medicine and it will be glorious :)

This.

• Love 1

Part of me would enjoy a bit of karma in play like that, but most of me would be deeply disappointed in Chad : (

Not to mention with someone who was violated in the worst possible way. I would hope Chad was better than that.

• Love 3

In today's episode, I'm trying to understand why Maggie, at 17 years old and ill equipped to take care of a baby, is considered so horrible for giving her baby away.  I like that Theresa stood up for her against Summer's self-involvement.  Maggie is dealing with a lot--she's in the hospital and coming to terms with maybe being paralyzed for the rest of her life, her husband is having heart issues and now she has her needy and self-absorbed illegitimate child in her face?  I'm surprised she hasn't started drinking again.

Now I can see Summer's being devastated if she found out that Maggie sold her to a pedophile but giving her up for adoption?  Slow your roll drama queen :)

I also liked Theresa's calling out Summer on her little con artist tricks that Brady's falling for--he really is an idiot.  And did Summer really say that Brady is out of Theresa's league?  On what planet?

The weird-ass Greek flashbacks were weird-ass--I'm not too sure what to make of them.

• Love 7

The self absorbed Summer character is a big mistake for this show. I am so glad she is leaving soon. I also can't stand Brady with Teresa. The three of them make me FF.

Poor Eric. I will miss GV but glad he's got another acting job.

• Love 3

I find it so ridiculous that Summer is having a fit over being given up for adoption. Big deal. She's actually much more fortunate compared to some people in Salem and yet she still decided to become a criminal. I am not here for her self-pity party today. And I LOVED how Theresa ripped Summer apart and called her out for the weasel she truly is. And I can't believe Brady actually stood up for Summer and actually told Theresa that he has a problem with her. Wow, way to support your own fiancee, assclown. I would have slapped him after that. Hell, she should've slapped Summer too for good measure. 

And I can't believe that Summer said that Brady is out of Theresa's league. Since when? I'm really starting to believe that Theresa may be truly too good for Brady. He is just so awful and annoying. If he cheats I am done with him forever! DONE! I've had it with this idiot. I'm so sick of it. I can't believe now I'm really questioning just how much longer can I really root for Thrady. This Summer story is testing my patience. I've literally reached the end of my rope with Brady. He needs some serious revamping as a character. 

It's sad that I loathe a character like Summer so much I didn't even care how much of a bitch Theresa was to her today. And honestly, she's pretty justified after the way she messed up their date and apparently followed them home. I actually don't mind Theresa being a bitch when the occasion really calls for it & the person really deserves it. This is one of those times. 

And I can't believe that Eric basically woke up from a night of screwing Jennifer and with a hangover. It's so sad and pathetic. At least he got to have scenes with his family. 

• Love 7

And I can't believe that Eric basically woke up from a night of screwing Jennifer and with a hangover. It's so sad and pathetic. At least he got to have scenes with his family. 

And then has the gall to talk about being sad for "what might have been." Really, Eric? That was drunken/drugged sex stupor...not potential love connections

• Love 1

Theresa is out of Brady's league.  Theresa actually has a functional brain despite the idiot writers trying to turn yet another woman into a doormat for an abusive useless jackass.  I know in Corday's misogynist world women are to blame for everything, and Theresa is bad while Brady is good.  Apparently, Ken Corday and the writers have not gotten the memo that their supposed good characters do the exact same thing, sometimes even worse, that their bad characters do.  Theresa needs to take her son and ditch Brady ASAP.  Also, Shane Donavan can buy and sell Victor K and the Dimeras 100 times over.  Theresa does NOT need a rich guy.  Pay attention to history writers.

If Ciara hooks up with Chad, I hope cousin Sami buys her a couple dozen pair of diamond earrings.

• Love 8

Yeah, how selfish it was for Maggie, at 17, unable to walk, recently orphaned and trying to survive on a farm to give a baby up for adoption to a good home. Yup, that's really the worst.

Maybe Summer should go play in traffic.

Brady is, was, and always will be a bonehead. Victor may be wrong about a lot of things, but Brady really is his idiot grandson.

And then has the gall to talk about being sad for "what might have been." Really, Eric? That was drunken/drugged sex stupor...not potential love connections

Maybe he meant it should have been a three way.

• Love 8

Summer's Eve is so fucking sickening. Would she have preferred to grow up on a farm being raised by an orphaned disabled 17 year old? Shut the fuck up. Maggie should have thrown her in he trash right after she was born. 

What a terrible exit Eric got. I shouldn't be surprised though since most of his return was awful. And of course stupid ass Brady couldn't be bothered to say goodbye and there were no final scenes with Nicole. I guess we're just supposed to pretend like that relationship never happened. I also noticed that he didn't have any meaningful scenes with Abifail Lite even though she was in the room. What a waste. 

• Love 4

Quelle, this made me almost spit out my coffee -- brava : )

I'm still laughing...

...oh boy...need a second...!

Okay, so Theresa has the quote of the day: "It's time this was over!" indeed!

Mar is USELESS as a mother and therapist. She'll happily crap all over Jennifer for having an addiction and throw it in her face that she knows, but do nothing to actually help or monitor Eric for all these months? Just sob and say how proud she is of him?!

Go take a seat. I loved the performance but man, shouldn't a person trained to deal with those in emotional distress have SOME skills? Roman had better words of encouragement for his son.

Seeing Eric on the bus was sadder than all the endless Daniel mourning. What an end. Eric and Jennifer did finally get some good material though. Scruffy alcoholic Eric had appeal.

Belle was cold as stone though. What was that about?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

That ending with Eric on the bus was really well done.  So sad, though, that that's the end. Wish we were going to have scenes of him in prison. 

For me, Brady is coming off worse than either Theresa or Summer.  Theresa is completely right that Brady is obsessed with Summer. And whether Summer is a con or not, the actor plays her in such a way, that although she is a totally unnecessary character, she still comes across as somewhat sympathetic. Almost the way Ava did when she first showed up with Joey and I didn't know who she was.  

I stepped out of the room for a minute to check on the oven and must have missed Victor's flashback. Was that the yelling I heard?

• Love 2

A new day. Theresa making noise to purposely wake Summer is up who crashed on the couch. Theresa is giving her much deserved attitude.

Apparently Maggie has had some swelling during surgery. Brady is checking on her. Phillip is with Victor. Fynn is checking vitals. Victor wakes up.

Eric is late for his sentencing his family is waiting on him at the station. Eric and Jennifer spent the night together. Liquor bottle by the bed. Hes 40 mins late.

Vic regrets bringing Phillip back to town because of what happened to Maggie. Maggie and Brady are talking about Summer. Theresa is all sass and giving Summer serious lip. Yes bitch read this bird down!

Jennifer has a hangover. It was a long night. She calls for Eric. She's having a flashback of them getting wasted and having sex. JJ has been blowing up her phone. Eric left phone. Eric is at the station. He's a mess, but nothing new,. Roman isn't happy. Eric said he had one last night as a free man. Eric doesn't appreciate him being on him hard.

Summer says Theresa is scared of losing Brady but she doesn't have to worry about it. She still needs to understand where she came from when it comes to Maggie.

Brady is home, caring more about Summer. Theresa is delighted she's leaving. Brady wants to know what upset her between she and Maggie. Maggie dreaming of her birth with Summer, voiceovers no clips. Meanwhile in Victor's room, flashbacks of Helena and young Victor. She hit her head on a rock in the middle of a struggle with Victor. They got Ari speaking Greek.

Theresa is clearly annoyed as we are all to sit through another one of Summer's emotional moments as we are.

Victor wants Phillip to destroy Deimos then he'll consider forgiving him.

Roman and Eric still going at it. Jennifer shows up rough yall

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

Chad hooking up with Ciara would be so random. I guess not any more random than EJ having an affair with that girl. 

There is only eight years between Ciara and Chad while there was almost twenty years between EJ and princess do no wrong.  I can not wait for Ciara to bang Chad.

• Love 3

There is only eight years between Ciara and Chad while there was almost twenty years between EJ and princess do no wrong. I can not wait for Ciara to bang Chad.

Eww I hope that's not what this show is planning even though it would be quite similar how her mom had big fat crush on Roman (Wayne Northrup) and it caused problems between Roman/Marlena for a little.

• Love 1

There is only eight years between Ciara and Chad while there was almost twenty years between EJ and princess do no wrong.  I can not wait for Ciara to bang Chad.

Of course I would want BF to be paired with JL because after dealing with KM, the poor man deserves to work with a talented actress, but if the show won't allow Theresa and Chad to interact, I would be okay with Chad leaning on Ciara for support while she helps take care of Thomas.  They could start to rely on each other and it could very well transform into a meaningful friendship that leads to them sleeping together.

That would be much more organic then what lead to the EJ/Abby affair and plus I want Abs to feel the same pain that Sami felt at being cheated on with a younger woman.

• Love 6

Of course I would want BF to be paired with JL because after dealing with KM, the poor man deserves to work with a talented actress, but if the show won't allow Theresa and Chad to interact, I would be okay with Chad leaning on Ciara for support while she helps take care of Thomas. They could start to rely on each other and it could very well transform into a meaningful friendship that leads to them sleeping together.

That would be much more organic then what lead to the EJ/Abby affair and plus I want Abs to feel the same pain that Sami felt at being cheated on with a younger woman.

Well hell Vivian can't act neither

• Love 1

Loving Theresa's snark.

Edgy Eric might have been a good character to explore.  Too bad it's too late.

So Victor didn't kill Helena, he just framed Deimos for her death.

OMG, I loved how Marlena frog-marched Jennifer out the door.  That had my laughing.

Ugh, I hate Summer's "poor little me" affect.  Shut it.

Brady, you're an idiot.  Once again.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 4

Yup. You were spared the sight of the tacky sepia filter on the footage, though, so count yourself lucky. Truly cringe-worthy flashback material.

I agree the actress played Summer well enough...today...but the writing and acting overall are a dud.

I kinda like seeing Thrady upset with each other too. Their relationship works whether or not they are getting along. And, surprisingly, I found them both rather insightful. Theresa is right about Brady being needlessly obsessed without considering that his desire to be a White Knight is blinding him to what might be a con...just as he is right about Theresa having jealousy issues.

• Love 4